Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 pm

Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 4
Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 4

New Dawn Village

Elvisguard

It had been 3 weeks since Rosa Finduias defeated the monster Spider Queen as Dragon Woman.

Despite the difficulties, she remembered how she managed to defeat the monster using her special power to become a Super Dragon Woman.

But in all of that, Rosa felt strange as if something was missing.

"Timot found me trapped in a spider's web and I was unconscious for the next five days after that" remembered Rosa.

This was longer than a normal time it took for her to recover after she used her special power as Dragon Woman to defeat more difficult enemies.

"We'll be married soon and Timot deserves to know the truth. I'll tell him I'm Dragon Woman before the wedding" resolved Rosa.

But this was not something she would tell her fiancée about now as she was busy with wedding preparations, running many errands in the village. Timot was busy as commander of the local garrison, keeping watch for threats from orcs, goblins, trolls and other monsters.

Rosa was also happy that many of their closest friends had accepted the invitations to their wedding which would be held at an ancient temple in Nihindria, not far from the village.

Those thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind as she felt her nipples stiffen under her dress and then heard the alarm bells of the village sound, alerting the people to new attacks by monsters. "Time for me to change into Dragon Woman" resolved Rosa with a smile on her face, always excited to make her amazing transformation.

She slipped away unnoticed into an alley to do it. A fiery aura surrounding her body, which became taller, stronger and sexier, her dress being changed for more revealing combat attire as she became the Dragon Woman

Minutes later, the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated, her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, her tiny tight red dragon scale panties narrowing between her huge creamy thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass, the wind blowing through her long mane of blonde hair with red highlights, Dragon Woman flew over the battlefield to the cheers of Timot and the other knights and soldiers who were engaging a force of orcs, goblins and trolls.

Landing on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, Dragon Woman went into action immediately, felling several orcs, goblins and trolls with a sequence of punches and kicks. She released her breath of fire, disintegrating several more of the monsters, while causing others to flee into the nearby forest. The Big Breasted Basilisk felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra as she saw Timot ride up to her.

"I knew you'd be here Dragon Woman! You've saved us yet again! Looks like these monsters are retreating!" said Timot, his penis stiff and aroused under his armour. "Yes. But I need to follow them into the forest and make sure they don't return!" replied Dragon Woman eager to impress her man. "All right. I can handle things here. Be careful" said Timot. "Always my love" replied Dragon Woman with a smile before turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and running away into the forest.

It was not long before the Big Breasted Basilisk caught up with some of the fleeing monsters. She easily defeated them, using her breath of fire to turn them to ashes as they attempted to fight them. "The monsters have been defeated again! Now to return to Timot..." thought Dragon Woman with a smile on her beauteous face framed by her long mane of blonde hair with red highlights. Her big puffy glossy red nipples were stiff under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her big glossy red clitoris was wet and excited under her tiny tight red dragon scale panties as she thought about another night of hot sex with her man.

Just then, the Big Breasted Basilisk heard the sound of a bell and immediately went into a hypnotic trance, her yellow eyes turning black. She stood like a statue as Hola the black magician and Sila the alchemist emerged from behind some trees to stand in front of you.

"Who are you?" asked Hola rhetorically.

"I am Dragon Slave!. I serve Hola and Sila!" replied Dragon Woman.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the two villainesses, delighted that their plan had worked.

"Take off your bra and panties and play with your body!" commanded Sila.

"Yes...I must...obey..." replied Dragon Woman as she removed her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tiny tight red dragon scale panties, dropping them to the ground at her erotic bare creamy feet.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MUST PLAY WITH MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...MAKE THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...MUST PLAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...MAKE IT...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET....EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she played with her naked huge firm creamy breasts with her right creamy hand and with her big glossy red clitoris with her left creamy hand, in front of an aroused and amused Hola and Sila.

"Do it faster!! Do it stronger!!" commanded Sila.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

STRONGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she squeezed her naked huge firm creamy breasts with her strength of 10 dragons and rubbed her wide hard glossy red areolas and big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples until she powerfully lactated, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

Hola and Sila watched with awe and arousal as Dragon Woman used her left middle and index fingers to rub her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, faster and faster, until her fingers were a blur of motion.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she brought herself to five gigantic orgasms, five waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt...leaving her swaying helplessly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...barely clinging to consciousness.

"Now Dragon Slave! It is time for you to sleep!" said Hola.

"Not yet. You will answer some questions before you knock yourself unconscious Dragon Slave!" commanded Sila.

"Yes. I must obey" agreed Dragon Woman.

"Do you intend to reveal your identity to your fiancée Timot Normandi?" asked Sila.

"Yes. One day before the wedding" said Dragon Woman.

"You will tell Timot nothing about your secret identity" instructed Sila

"Yes. Will not tell Timot that I'm Rosa Finduais" replied Dragon Woman.

"Good. Now you will go to sleep Dragon Slave and forget we commanded you to do this" instructed Sila.

"Yes. I must obey" agreed Dragon Woman as she held her left index finger under her nose and inhaled the scent of her own super erogenous cum which coated it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she collapsed to the ground on her back, her muscular creamy arms flung past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails, as she succumbed to unconsciousness before Sila and Hola.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" the two villainesses laughed before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.

Two days later

Dragon Woman was in action again, chasing a group of orcs and goblins through the forest after she thwarted another attack by them on New Dawn Village.

Just as the Big Breasted Basilisk was about to catch up with them, she heard a bell and stopped as she was hypnotized immediately, her yellow eyes turning black in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"Let the orcs and goblins go Dragon Slave! You have questions to answer!" said Hola as she and Sila approached the hypnotized Dragon Woman.

"Yes. I must obey" replied Dragon Woman.

"Tell us all of the plans for your wedding to Timot Normandi!" ordered Sila.

"It will be at the ancient temple at Aratharn. Our friends from New Dawn Village, the Realms of the Elves and the Dwarves will be there" said Dragon Woman.

"Good! Now take off your bra and panties! I want to play with your body!" instructed Hola.

"Yes. I must obey!" said Dragon Woman as she removed her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties, as she stood in front of the black magician.

Hola then took her staff and stuck it into the Big Breasted Basilisk's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as images of her being erotically and physically tortured by Hola and Sila filled her mind, replacing her erotic thoughts of Timot, as her mind was warped by Hola's black magic.

Simultaneously Sila came up behind her and rubbed liquid draco form all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...massaging it deeply into her wide hard glossy red areolas and into her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she had three gigantic orgasms in a row, rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

As Hola removed her staff from the Big Breasted Basilisk's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, a massive waterfall ejected from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she collapsed to the ground with a hefty thud, her muscular creamy arms flung past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with glossy red toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

"Time to sleep Dragon Slave. Sleep and forget" commanded Hola as she held the tip of her staff...coated in the heroine's thick white super erogenous cum...directly under the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, her eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground, wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

2 hours later

Timot arrived in the forest and found Dragon Woman putting on her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tiny tight red dragon scale panties.

"Dragon Woman? Are you all right?" asked Timot as he approached the Big Breasted Basilisk.

Dragon Woman looked up and saw the brave knight. She felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her big glossy red clitoris become moist under her tiny tight red dragon scale panties.

For a minute, she felt there was something she had to tell Timot. But she quickly dismissed that thought.

"Did you have a difficult night?" asked Timot jokingly.

"Yes. You could say that. Someone knocked me unconscious and I'm not sure who did it. My strengths and weaknesses are well known to all my enemies" replied Dragon Woman with a smile as she brushed a strand of her long blonde hair with red highlights away from her beauteous face.

She walked away from Timot, thinking about how soon she would marry him as Rosa Finduais.

A few days later

The entire ceremony was ready at the ancient temple.

Rosa was ready to enter the temple, wearing a wedding dress sent by her best friend Elven.

It was white silk, made by the elves who were the best weavers in Elvisguard.

Rosa was a little sad that Elven could not attend the wedding because of her duties as Queen of the Elves.

Elven's gift was thanks enough. The temple's bell rang as Rosa entered the main hall. The guests from Nihindria, the realms of the Elves and Dwarves, admired her radiant beauty as well as the magnificent wedding dress that she wore. Rosa smiled as she looked at Timot, looking handsome in his crimson and gold knight's uniform as he stood at the altar with the cleric, waiting for her.

"You look like a divine goddess" said Timot. Rosa smiled at him as he took her right hand in his left hand and they turned to face the cleric.

The guests took their seats as the ceremony began.

The ceremony proceeded as planned with the traditional Nihindrian wedding rituals.

Rosa slipped a ring on Timot's left third finger after he answered yes to the cleric's question of him taking Rosa as his wife.

But things changed suddenly when the cleric rang a bell and Rosa's blue eyes suddenly turned black.

"Rosa. Will you be the slave to Hola and Sila for the rest of your life?" asked the cleric.

"Yes" replied Rosa who was under the spell of the black magician.

"What??!! What manner of evil is this?!!" yelled Timot as he turned to the cleric. Gasps filled the main hall of the temple as the guests were in shock about what was happening before them.

The cleric laughed, disappearing in a black cloud, and reappearing as Hola the black magician. Sila the alchemist appeared from behind the altar to stand next to Hola, in front of the shocked Timot and hypnotized Rosa.

A black cloud extended from the altar filling the main hall of the temple, causing all of the guests to faint and fall to the floor unconscious, leaving Timot alone to face Hola and Sila.

Not having any weapons to defend himself or rescue Rosa, Timot knew his only option was to play for time and hope the villainesses would make a mistake that he would use to save Rosa.

"What have you done to Rosa?!! Speak!!" demanded Timot.

"I'm innocent sir knight but we have one more surprise for you. Rosa reveal your secret to your husband. Change into Dragon Woman!" ordered Sila.

"Yes. I must obey" replied Rosa.

Timot was shocked and aroused as he saw a fiery aura surround his bride, and saw her become taller, stronger and sexier within it. When the aura faded, Dragon Woman stood before him like a stature, wearing her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties, her eyes black in the slits of the red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of blonde hair with red highlights.

Timot couldn't believe that Rosa Finduais and Dragon Woman were the same person. He couldn't believe he had relationships with both of them and Rosa never told him about her secret identity.

But he quickly realised that none of that mattered.

Timot knew that under the spell of Hola and Sila, Dragon Woman was completely enslaved and a great danger to everyone in Elvisguard.

"Dragon Woman! You have to break free of this spell you're under! Innocent lives are in danger! Remember who you are!" said Timot, hoping to snap to the Big Breasted Basilisk out of her trance.

Hola and Sila laughed.

"Your words are useless knight! Dragon Slave belongs to us" said Sila.

"Yes. I am Dragon Slave. I serve Hola and Sila" replied Dragon Woman as she turned and slapped Timot with her creamy left hand.

"UHHH" groaned Timot as he was knocked off his feet and fell to the floor in front of the altar.

"Now sir knight! You will see the end of Dragon Woman and the end of your bride Rosa Finduais!" gloated Sila.

"Remove your clothes Dragon Slave!!" ordered Hola.

"Yes. I must obey" replied Dragon Woman as she removed her tight, strapless, red dragon scale bra and tiny, tight red dragon scale panties and dropped them on to the floor of the main hall of the temple. "Attack the knight!" ordered Sila as Timot slowly got to his feet.

"Dragon Woman!! Stop!!" said Timot. The Big Breasted Basilisk swatted him away with her left creamy hand.

"UHHH" groaned Timot as he hit the floor. He got up again.

"You have to fight the spell Dragon Woman!!" said Timot.

Dragon Woman dealt him four more slaps but the knight bravely stayed on his feet.

"UHHH" groaned Timot as the ball of Dragon Woman's left erotic bare creamy foot hit him in his gut and he collapsed to the floor again.

"Your words are useless sir knight! Now witness the end of Dragon Woman!" gloated Sila.

"Remove your bra and panties Dragon Slave!!" ordered Sila.

"Yes. I must obey" said Dragon Woman as she took off her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties in front of Timot.

"Dragon Woman!! Rosa!! No!! Don't do it!!" yelled Timot who couldn't believe what he saw.

His bride and childhood friend was the mighty superheroine who saved him so many times.

The injured Timot was scared when Sila removed her clothes and revealed the black dragon's phallus as part of her body, due to Hola's magic.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH....I AM...THE SLAVE...UUUUH...OF SILA AND HOLA...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as Sila stuck the phallus into her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly with pleasure, as she was bombarded by black magic inside her the clitoris as Sila pushed the black dragon phallus in and out of the heroine's clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUH...I AM...UUUH ...THE SLAVE...UUUUH...OF SILA...UUUUUH...AND HOLA...

UUUUUUUH...IT FEELS...UUUUH

...GOOD...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUH

...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly with pleasure.

Hola made matters worse by sticking her staff into Dragom Woman's big glossy red anus and uttered a chant to invoke black magic inside the heroine's big glossy red anus.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH... UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered 5 gigantic orgasms in a row from the combined erotic attacks of Sila and Hola.

"NO...NO...STOP...STOP" yelled Timot as he watched Dragon Woman in great peril and about to suffer a massive defeat. But his penis was stiff and erect under his pants as he looked on helplessly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she collapsed to the floor of the temple with a resounding thud that shook its foundations....her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

Timot felt ashamed that he was aroused at the sight of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk....rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and a waterfall of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"You will not just witness the end of Dragon Woman sir knight...You will strike the killing blow!!" gloated Hola as she uttered a chant which caused Timot to rise into the air. She said another chant and Timot was shocked when all his clothes disappeared with his hard and erect penis on display.

He could do nothing as Sila used her black dragon phallus to pass black magic on to Timot's hard and erect penis.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned in pain and pleasure.

"You cannot resist your erotic desires for Dragon Woman no more than she can resist her erotic desires for her. You will come inside of her and when you do, you will release black magic that will kill her in her aroused and weakened state!!" gloated Hola as she caused Timot to hover directly over the helpless Dragon Woman, his long stiff erect penis aimed directly at her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

The brave knight was scared and unable to move and didn't know what to do.

"Now Dragon Slave, allow the knight's penis to pleasure your clitoris!" commanded Hola while Sila grinned beside her.

"Yes. I must obey" replied Dragon Woman.

Uttering another chant, Hola caused the hovering Timot to descend towards the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk, his penis entering and exiting her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris repeatedly.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she felt herself becoming more excited than she ever felt in her life as Timot's long stiff erect penis moved in and out of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, under the power of the spell of Hola the black magician.

"Ride the knight's penis Dragon Slave!! Submit to your pleasure!!" commanded Hola.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OBEY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as Timot's long stiff penis entered and exited her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris rapidly with deep sword like thrusts.

The sight of the Big Breasted Basilisk's perfect body, the growing erotic urges within him, made it increasingly difficult for Timot to resist but he tried desperately not to ejaculate inside of her, knowing it meant doom for her and for Elvisguard.

"Faster!! Faster!!" commanded Hola and Sila as the black magician intensified the spell, making Timot's long stiff penis enter and exit Dragon Woman's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris faster and faster, until their bodies were blurs of motion.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Timot and Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, both of them on the verge of the biggest climaxes in their lives.

Just at that moment. Timot heard a voice speaking to him in his mind.

"Timot Normandi! Hear me! I am Tela the Dragon! Your love for Rosa Finduais is strong! You are worthy to be her husband and her partner as Dragon Woman! The magic of the black dragon phallus prevents me from contacting your love! But you shall be the conduit of power that will help Dragon Woman to prevail and defeat these villainesses!"

Hola and Sila were shocked when they suddenly saw a golden aura glow around Timot's long stiff penis with growing intensity. They then saw a red aura begin to surround Dragon Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body, growing in intensity until it exploded and knocked them both off their feet.

When the aura faded, they were shocked again to see Dragon Woman standing before them, freed of their black magic, her strength, stamina and speed of 10 dragons fully restored. Her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties garbed her voluptuous and muscular creamy body again. Beside her stood, Timot Normandi , fully garbed again.

"I'm sorry I hurt you Timot and you had to learn my secret this way...I..." began Dragon Woman before Timot placed his right index finger on her glossy red lips. "I understand Rosa. We will get married but first Dragon Woman has something to do" replied Timot. Dragon Woman smiled at him before turning her attention towards a shocked Hola and Sila.

"You two have a lot of fun with me...hypnotizing me...knocking me unconscious...but you made me hurt the man I love and you'll pay for everything that you've done!!" declared Dragon Woman. "Not when we escape" gloated Hola as she waved her staff to create a magic portal to allow Sila and herself to escape. But the Big Breasted Basilisk was ready for them and threw a fireball which disintegrated Hola's staff.

"Destroy her!!" screamed Hola at Sila who tried to use the energy from the black dragon's phallus to try to reach the heroine, but she escaped every time. "Time for you to be defeated and returned to prison Sila!!" declared Dragon Woman as she leapt towards the alchemist.

But the Big Breasted Basilisk made a mistake thinking that Hola was helpless without her staff and was surprised

The black magician summoned a magic that created two black arms that squeezed the heroine's huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain, wiggling in mid-air to free herself from the black magic arms.

This gave Sila a chance to use the black dragon phallus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as an aura of black magic hit her in the middle of her tiny tight red dragon scale panties, making her big glossy red clitoris become hard, wet and excited underneath.

Hola used the hands of the black magic arms to remove Dragon Woman's tight strapless red dragon scale bra and squeeze her big puffy glossy red nipples until they became hard and erect again. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she began to feel dizzy and sleepy again and struggled to suppress an overwhelming orgasm that was building up inside of her again.

Hola and Sila laughed. "You will become our slave again and I will make you kill the knight!!" gloated Hola.

Her words caused images of Timot to flash through Dragon Woman's head and caused her to focus her mind, summoning her special power. Hola and Sila were alarmed as a more intense red aura surrounded the Big Breasted Basilisk, causing her to become bigger, sexier and stronger as she became Super Dragon Woman, her more voluptuous and muscular creamy body naked except for the pointy-tipped red dragon scale mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by a long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights. She grew great red scaled wings on her back and a long red scaled tail above her giant firm creamy ass.

Flexing her creamy muscular arms and long muscular creamy legs, Super Dragon Woman broke free of the black magic hands which Hola had trapped her in and then unleashed her fire breath burning the black dragon's phallus that was attached to Sila's clitoris to ashes. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sila in pain and pleasure as she collapsed to the floor of the temple and passed out.

Growing desperate, Hola made a huge ball of black magic aura and hurled it towards Super Dragon Woman who met it with a massive fireball. The two energies competed until Super Dragon Woman's superior powers and will prevailed. The ball of black magic aura disintegrated, allowing the massive fireball to consume Hola.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" screamed the demonic general as she was turned into a mountain of black ashes.

Her foes defeated and knowing that she could not maintain her Super Dragon Woman form for much longer, the heroine changed back into Rosa Finduais and went back inside of the temple to find Timot.

"Timot! Oh Timot!" cried Rosa as she embraced the brave knight. Before she could speak, Timot calmed her fears.

"I love you Rosa. I understand why you never told me your secret. But now that secret is ours. I am the luckiest man in all of Elvisguard to love two women who are the same person" replied Timot as they kissed long and passionately again.

Their kiss was interrupted by a red aura which surrounded them both. Rosa and Timot saw them standing in the presence of Tela the Dragon who granted Rosa super powers to become Dragon Woman. "Rosa Finduais...Timot Normandi...You are both worthy souls who are destined to be together...I shall do all in my power to protect you...and as my wedding gift to you...Rosa will be able to wield the power of the Super Dragon Woman for two days before the power fades and you return to the normal power of Dragon Woman...but you will still only be able to use this power once a month..." said Tela as the aura faded and Rosa was clad in her shimmering white wedding dress again.

Rosa and Timot looked around the main hall of the temple as the real cleric and the other guests were moaning and regaining consciousness as Hola's spell faded.

"I think now's a good time to get married" said Timot.

"Yes" replied Rosa with a smile.

Hours later.

Timot entered the bedroom of his house, where he had brought his new wife after the wedding ceremony.

He was surprised to see Dragon Woman lying sexily atop the bed, wearing only her red dragon scale mask on the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of blonde hair with red highlights.

"Don't keep me waiting husband" teased Dragon Woman.

"Never wife" replied Timot as he took off his clothes in a flash and leapt into bed with Dragon Woman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman and Timot loudly in pleasure as their bodies entwined atop the bed, as they had wild sex for several hours

Elsewhere.

At a secret castle in a remote realm in Elvisguard, four demonic generals conferred around a table in the main hall. They were concerned they were all that was left of them after their six comrades had been destroyed by Dragon Woman.

"Hola underestimated the power of the Dragon Woman and her love for Captain Normandi" said the demon Lalael.

"Then we need a new plan to defeat her" said the vampire Karilla.

Sarmen, the long white-bearded wizard, called for silence as he looked into his crystal ball.

"The answer does not lie in the realm of Elvisguard but in another universe" said Sarmen as he showed the remaining demonic generals an image in his crystal ball.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed, believing this image meant the end of the Dragon Woman.

End.

Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:46 pm