Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:48 pm

Samba- Menace of the Maestro 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba- Menace of the Maestro 2
Samba in Menace of the Maestro 2

24 hours later
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
Noon

A high speed chase was in progress after four masked thugs were escaping from police after robbing a bank in the city's financial district.

Two thugs fired at the pursuing police cars with Uzi submachine guns from the back of the van, endangering the police officers, motorists and people looking on on either side of the city streets.

As they put some distance between themselves and the police, the thugs thought they were home free.

All of that changed when Samba, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil landed on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the street in front of them.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, Samba extended her thick muscular gleaming copper leg, driving the ball of her large erotic right gleaming copper bare foot into the middle of the van's grill.

The speeding van came to an abrupt halt, sending all four thugs inside of the van, crashing through its windshield and rolling along the hard asphalt surface of the street.

As the thugs lay dazed on the street around her, Samba assumed her heroic pose as the police arrived on the scene.

"That money doesn't belong to you boys!!" said the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil as she stood with her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the asphalt surface of the street, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate pushed forward.

The uniformed police officers could not help but be aroused as they stood in front of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, admiring every inch of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body as she stood triumphant with the masked robbers unconscious on the street around her. Samba smiled as she noticed the stiff and erect penises of the four uniformed police officers standing before her.

"They're all yours officers" said Samba as she snapped them out of the stupor they were in. "Yes. Thank you for helping us Samba" said one of the police officers as the thugs were handcuffed and placed in the police cars. "No thanks are needed officers. I'm just doing my duty as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman" quipped Samba with a smile before flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, launching herself into the sky and flying away with her all natural Brazilian Speed.

One week later
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil

Sebastian Hunt was relaxing in his suite in the Hilton Barra Hotel when he received some unexpected guests at the front door. "Mr Hunt. We are in need of your services" said one of the group of five Brazilian men who were dressed in expensive silk business suits as they handed the 40-year old Englishman with wavy blonde hair and wearing, large sunglasses over his eyes a business card.

Sebastian removed his sunglasses as he studied the red card bearing the letters "CV". He knew he was looking at representatives of the Comando Vermehlo, the second largest criminal cartel in Brazil. Not wanting to incur the wrath of the local criminal underworld and curious why they came to see him, Sebastian decided to entertain them.

"Yes gentlemen. Come in. I've great respect for your organization. But I'm a humble musician and composer. I'm not sure what services other than entertainment I could possibly provide" said Sebastian as he helped himself to a drink from the bar while four of the Comando Vermehlo gangsters sat down in the suite's living room. One gangster remained standing.

"Do not be so humble Mr Hunt. We know a lot about your...performances. In particular your unique skills to defeat big breasted super powered women" said the gangster while his four colleagues kept their eyes riveted on Hunt. Sebastian could tell they were all in a position to reach for their concealed handguns and even with his special musical talents, he could not stop a bullet.

"Well I had planned to keep a low profile and enjoy the best of what Rio had to offer but it seems I may have something to offer you and your organization. Yes, it is true that I have provided services to organizations similar to yours who face big breasted super females. I can deal with this problem but it will be costly" replied Sebastian as he showed the gangster standing in front of him the bill for his services.

"This is outrageous. Why should the pay such an exorbitant price?" asked the gangster.

"Exorbitant? My services are hardly exorbitant. I deliver on all of my performances and taming big breasted superheroines with my musical talents, is something which all of my clients have happily paid top dollar for. But don't just take my word for it. See for yourselves" said Sebastian as he handed copies of his portfolio to each of the gangsters in the hotel suite with him.

The gangsters saw photos of busty superheroines being turned into ordinary unattractive women while Maestro played several musical instruments.

"This is not proof! This must be fake!" insisted one gangster. The other four nodded in agreement.

"Then perhaps this will convince you gentlemen of my talent and you will agree to my level of compensation for services rendered" said Sebastian as he slipped dvd into a dvd player in the suite and turned on the tv.

The five Comando Vermehlo gangsters were riveted to the screen as they saw a recording of a busty Chinese superheroine, whose attire was nothing more than a leotard made of green vines and bushes, grow smaller and weaker before their eyes, lactating and having multiple orgasms as Maestro played his guitar furiously.

They watched until she was turned into a thin, unattractive young woman who collapsed to the ground and passed out in a puddle of her own sexual fluids.

Sebastian turned off the tv when the short movie ended. The looks on the faces of the gangsters told him that they were ready to accept his terms now.

"Now you gentlemen see that I'm the real deal. I have the power to make busty superheroines forcibly change back into their normal weak identities. I blackmail them about making their identities public if they don't let me and my criminal clients do as we please. Such is the case of the superheroine Chyna you saw in the film. Her real identity is the famous Chinese botanist Doctor Mei Ling. She retired as a superheroine since our encounter months ago in China" said Sebastian.

The five CV gangsters looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

One approached Sebastian with a briefcase and opened it to show the large amount of cash that was inside of it. "This will be yours if you help our people to commit crimes freely and if you can capture Samba, learn her real identity and give it to us. We will give you the resources you need to perform the jobs for us" said the gangster.

"I've heard a lot about Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. She could be the strongest superheroine I've ever seen. I welcome this challenge" replied Sebastian as he shook hands with the gangster to seal the deal.

One week later
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her wide curvy waist which had a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around it, her tiny tight emerald green panties barely covering the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet curled with tension and close together, the wind wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, Samba flew over the city on one of her regular nightly patrols.

"Ohhh...It always feels good to be out of my dowdy and confining clothing as attorney and politician in my regular identity of Rita Collor, flaunt my enhanced body and expose myself to danger and adventure as Samba" sighed the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she flew over the skyline of Rio de Janeiro, passing over its affluent and poor districts, alert to any possible evil taking place below.

"I must admit, crime fighting's been a bit slow over the last month since I defeated those Neo Nazi criminals who were kidnapping street children from the favelas for a human trafficking trade. They came up with new ways to knock me unconscious and almost found a way to depower me. But I was able to win as I always do. There hasn't been any serious crime taking place in Rio that requires my intervention. There doesn't seem to be anything happening tonight. Maybe I should call it an early night" thought Samba.

Just then, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil felt the familiar vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings on her gleaming copper earlobes

"Ohh!! I'm sensing evil at work! I'd better investigate this and bring the criminals to justice!" resolved Samba as she turned in mid-air and flew with her all natural Brazilian Speed in the direction that she sensed the evil was coming from.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them, Samba alighted to the concrete pavement outside of an art gallery and sprinted inside where an auction of expensive paintings was taking place.

Her sparkling blue eyes widened in surprise as she saw all the wealthy guests standing around in a trance, a strange melody filling the air, as a group of ten masked thugs were in the process of robbing the guests of cash and jewelry and bagging some of painting that were being auctioned for charity.

Bravely and boldly sauntering into the main hall of the gallery, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil assumed her heroic pose as she announced her presence to the criminals.

"You boys clearly don't have an appreciation for art or the fact that the money at this auction is going to be used to help the poor and needy people in Rio de Janeiro! This money, the paintings and the valuables of these good people don't belong to you or your employers, the Comando Vermehlo. I strongly recommend that you stop you illegal activity, put your stolen loot on the floor and surrender so I can take you to justice!!" declared Samba as she stood with her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the marble tiled floor of the hall, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"It's Samba!! The Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! Get her!!" yelled one thug as he drew his pistol. Using her all natural Brazilian Speed, Samba flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs and leapt towards him, driving the ball of her large left erotic bare gleaming copper foot into his jaw, knocking him to the floor. He fired his pistol harmlessly into the air. As she landed on the tiled floor of the hall, the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil was surprised that the gunshot did not faze the guests inside the art gallery, who all appeared to be in a trance.

Samba didn't have time to think about this as she felt her large gleaming gold earrings attached to her gleaming copper earlobes vibrate as the other nine thugs rushed to attack her. The muscles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil moved swiftly with her all natural Brazilian Speed, evading the multiple attacks from the remaining thugs with split second timing, then countering with sequence of capoeira hand chops and kicks with her gleaming copper hands and the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet.

Within minutes, all ten masked thugs were sprawled out on the floor in the main hall of the art gallery and unconscious. Samba's swift and strong actions subdued the criminals but left all of the guests standing. "What's happened to these people? They're oblivious to what's happening including that they were being robbed and so too is this art gallery! This is a skill the Comando Vermehlo doesn't have" said the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil as she looked at the guests standing like statue all around her while violin music played over the speakers in the hall.

"An astute observation Samba! It's an honor to meet you, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil!" a man's voice said.

Samba turned in the direction of the voice. Her sparkling blue eyes widened as she saw a white man with wavy blonde hair, with big glittery sunglasses over his eyes, wearing a white tuxedo and white shoes, walking towards her. The only thing he was carrying in his hands were a bow and a classic violin. Curious by the sight of this stranger. the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil assumed her heroic pose before him.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the marble tiled floor of the hall, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"Who are you? What have you done to these people?" asked Samba.

From behind his large glittery sunglasses, Sebastian Hunt found himself staring at Samba's mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts that were barely contained by her tight gleaming gold breastplate and her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs. He felt his mind begin to wander as his penis became hard and erect under his pants, in a way that was new to him. As he struggled to maintain his composure Sebastian had to acknowledge that standing before him was the bustiest and most beautiful superheroine he had encountered to date in his career as a serial criminal.

"You can call me the Maestro. As for what I did to these people, allow me to perform this piece for you" replied Sebastian with a smile and bow, as he began to play a slow classical music tune on his violin. Samba maintained her heroic pose as she stood amongst the motionless guests and the unconscious masked Comando Vermehlo thugs in the main hall of the art gallery, watching Maestro play his violin before her. "You're clearly a visitor to Brazil. You don't know that as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I fight against all evil here, bring criminals to justice and save innocent people from danger. If you think that playing a musical instrument will protect you from me, you're sadly mistaken" quipped Samba as she prepared to break out of her heroic pose and bring the curtain down on the Maestro's performance.

But before she could act, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, felt her emerald green painted eyelids starting to get heavy, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy and her temples beginning to throb with dizziness.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all of a sudden...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...are starting to get...haaa...haaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
getting sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being knocked out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by violin music??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...impossible...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but true...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba with pleasure, her head sagging between her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, standing in her heroic pose as the Maestro stood in front of her playing his violin.

While that was happening, the ten masked Comando Vermehlo thugs recovering from their earlier beating from the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, used the opportunity to collect the bags of money and jewelry and the paintings they were stealing, and make for the exit to the art gallery.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the music...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...affecting me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...in my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
in a way...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I never expected...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba with pleasure as she looked at the marble tiled floor she was standing on, the image of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, blurring in and out of focus, as the violin music filled her ears.

"Just give in to the music Samba. Soon you will be fast asleep and I will reveal your identity to all of Brazil!" gloated Sebastian, feeling his penis become stiff and erect under his pants, the musical note around his neck glowing with a white light, as he drew on its power to play mind-manipulating music on his violin, believing that he had tamed the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil.

However the Maestro allowed himself to become distracted and Samba was able to shake herself out of the erotic stupor that he was attempting to lull her into. Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil leapt towards Sebastian, planting the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming bare foot into the middle of his face.

"AAAAAGHH" groaned the Maestro in pain as he was knocked off his feet, went flying through the air and hit the tiled marble floor of the art gallery's hall hard, his violin and bow falling out of his hands in the process. "No!! No!!" yelled Sebastian as Samba smashed the violin and bow under the ball of her large left erotic bare gleaming copper foot and then flew swiftly around the hall, smashing the over head electronic speakers that were playing a recording of the Maestro's hypnotic violin music.

As the music ended and Samba alighted to the marble tiled floor of the hall on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, the guests in the hall as well as the security guards, snapped out of the trance they were in. They realized they had been robbed of their personal valuables and some of the paintings in the museum had been stolen as well.

Realising that his scheme was exposed and that his Brazilian criminal counterparts had fled the scene with their loot, leaving him to fend for himself, Maestro turned and fled down a service corridor that led to the back of the art gallery.

"Call the police. The robbers would not have gotten far. I will apprehend the main culprit of this crime" Samba told the security guards before she sprinted after the fleeing Maestro with her all natural Brazilian Speed, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem, her long mane of glossy black hair flailing behind her head as she ran after him.

The chase continued through a darkened storage area towards the back of the art gallery.

"You may as well give up criminal! You can't outrun me with my all natural Brazilian Speed! I want to find out who you are and what the Comando Vermehlo are up to!" said Samba as she closed the gap between the fleeing Maestro and herself as they ran between several wooden crates, stacked on upon each other.

"Sorry my big breasted Brazilian friend! I can't do that!" quipped Maestro as he reached under his jacket with his left hand and hurled a spherical object back at her. Instinctively, Samba raised her gleaming copper muscular arms in front of her, to use her gleaming gold bracelets as a shield to protect her against the object which Sebastian had thrown at her as he attempted to escape.

As the sphere hit the gleaming gold bracelets of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, it exploded into a thick white cloud that engulfed her head and upper body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba in surprise as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic large bare gleaming copper feet.

As Sebastian reached the exit of the art gallery's storage area, he heard the sound of approaching police sirens.

He looked back to see the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil staggering on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, flailing her muscular gleaming copper arms in the air as she tried to dispel the thick white gaseous cloud around her.

"Until next time Samba" quipped the Maestro with a bow as he disappeared into the maze of sidestreets behind the art gallery.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...TEAR GAS....
UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...MAKING MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...MAKING MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...HAA...HAA
...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUH...TIRED...
GOT TO SLEEP...FOR ONE HOUR"
moaned Samba in pleasure, her head sagging between her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as she staggered behind some wooden crates where she dropped to her knees and then collapsed on to her back, her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs stretching back and forth below her wide curvy waist on the cold concrete floor, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"UUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure as her emerald green painted eyelids closed, her sparkling blue eyes became dull and hazy, her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body going limp, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on cold concrete floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

24 hours later

Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
7 am

Sebastian Hunt was meditating in his suite at the Hilton Barra Hotel , the vibrations from the musical note he wore around his neck that gave him the power to turn music into a weapon, placing him in a relaxed zone. He was for--d to come out of it when the phone in the living room of the suite rang.

On the other end of the line, were his new criminal employers, members of the Comando Vermelho crime cartel.

"You failed to capture Samba as agreed. Some of our men were caught by the police after the robbery" a gangster said.

"Don't complain my good sir. Most of your men were able to escape with the loot from the gallery. As for Samba, have no fear. I will find a way to capture and depower her as I promised. I'll call you again to tell you my plan. Just make sure you have my money ready when I do" replied Sebastian as he ended the call.

Touching the musical note that hung on a chain around his neck, which gave him the power to use music as a weapon, the Maestro thought about his encounter with the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Samba is stronger than all of the other superheroines I encountered. Her body is also bustier than them and it's difficult for me to stay focused around her all the time to maintain my power. I'm going to have to use a different plan to capture her" thought Sebastian. 

8 am

In the privacy of her apartment in the wealthy Leblon district in the southern part of the city, 28 year old attorney and politician senator Rita Collor relaxed after another exciting adventure as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, Samba.

As she did...Rita could not help but reach under her loose silk robe and lightly caress her small shapely brown breasts. Wearing big rimmed glasses on her face, her dull black shoulder length hair tied into a tight bun behind her head, Rita had a habit of walking around her apartment, virtually naked.

In her daily life as an attorney and politician, she wore baggy and conservative attire so as not to attract attention to herself. Rita was always fascinated and aroused about how much attention she got as Samba with her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and her sexy, flimsy attire as she battled the criminal element in Brazil.

Sitting at the dining room table, Rita checked her laptop and found news stories about reports of crimes in other countries which spoke about the victims falling into deep trances because of strange music and coming out of them later on to discover they were robbed.

She also found related stories of superheroines in those countries, waking up with no memories of the villain who defeated them.

"This has to be that Maestro criminal who I fought last night. My broad all natural Brazilian Areolas, My big all natural Brazilian Nipples and my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris are all vulnerable to his strange power. The Comando Vermehlo have hired him to help them commit crimes in Brazil. I'll be ready to defeat him the next time I encounter him" resolved Rita with a smile, eager for a rematch with the malevolent musician as she figured out where he was likely to strike next.

24 hours later
Rio de Janeiro
10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her wide curvy waist which had a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around it, her tiny tight emerald green panties barely covering the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet curled with tension and close together, the wind wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, Samba flew over the Parque Olimpico in the Barra da Tijuca district of the city where the Rock in Rio concert was happening.

Parque Olímpico de Jacarepaguá

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil alighted on to a 400 ft clock tower overlooking the sprawling park, which was crammed with thousands of local and foreign tourists who had come here for the recurring musical festival was held, bringing together a wide collection of local and foreign musicians to perform for one week, the proceeds going to help many charities in Brazil.

She stood in heroic pose on one of the ledges of the old clock tower.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the narrow old red brick ledge she was standing on, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

Her sparkling blue eyes gazed upon the large stage in the middle of the nearby park, that was filled with thousands of spectators who were partying to the sounds of rock and roll music being belted out on stage by one band after another.

"This Maestro villain seems to think he's a master musician. His ego wouldn't let him pass up an opportunity to use this concert to use his evil power to steal money to benefit poor and needy people in Brazil. As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I can't allow him to do that. This clock tower gives me the best place to see what's happening at the concert. Once I detect evil, I'll take him by surprise and stop whatever crimes that the Comando Vermehlo are paying him to commit" resolved Samba with confidence as she began her vigil.

11 pm

The concert continued without any signs of anything unusual happening. As the acts continued on stage, the crowd cheered and a plethora of different musical sounds filled the air, Samba maintained her heroic pose on the ledge of the old clock tower as she waited for the Maestro to make his move.

As the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil stood in heroic pose on the ledge of the old clock tower, she felt a sudden growing hardness and erectness in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples under her tight gleaming gold breastplate...and a sudden growing wetness and excitement in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris under her tiny tight emerald green panties. Her emerald green painted eyelids were suddenly very heavy. Her sparkling blue eyes were suddenly dull and hazy as her vision began to blur as the sounds of music emanating from the stage in the middle of the park suddenly became very disorientating.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....some kind of musical lullaby...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
has made my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...is so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
getting...sleepier...and...sleepier....got to fall off this clock tower...into an excellent trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba as she fainted, falling off the narrow ledge of the clock tower, unnoticed by any of the people in the nearby park, falling 400 ft to the ground below with a resounding thud, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts absorbing the full impact of her fall.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in pain as she rolled on to her back, her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the hard, cracked asphalt, her exquisite sexy toes straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

As the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, she looked up and saw through her blurry vision, the Maestro standing over her, wearing a shimmering silver bodysuit, platform shoes and big sunglasses.

"So nice of you to drop in Samba. Time to bring the curtain down on my performance" gloated Sebastian as he took out a small silver flute from under his suit. The musical note that hung on a chain around his neck began to glow as he played a fast high-pitched tune on the ordinary looking flute in his hands.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....that music...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...having a stimulating effect...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...on my broad all natural haaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Areolas...on my big all natural haaaaaaaaard
Brazilian Nipples...on my big all natural haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Clitoris...hhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....horny...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....got to lactate...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...got to orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to knock me out...for the next 24 hours...Take a bow Mr Maestro...You've captured the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil...I'm going to...UUH...have to...UUUH...got to...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she lactated powerfully under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and simultaneously had four gigantic orgasms which soaked through the fabric of her tiny tight emerald green panties which barely covered the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs, her emerald green painted eyelids closing, her sparkling blue eyes going dull and hazy, her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body going limp on the hard asphalt surface she was lying on, wide spaces appearing between the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet which sported short, glossy, clear toenails, the music of the Maestro's flute filling her ears as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:51 am