Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:24 am

Samba in Menace of the Maestro 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Menace of the Maestro
Samba in Menace of the Maestro

Auckland, New Zealand
6 pm
​Present day.

​TERRY BROWN...editor of the Auckland Herald newspaper...walked to the desk of the paper's top investigative reporter 40 year old WENDY WYMAN. "Terry...What is it?" asked Wendy.

"I've got a big story for you to work on Wyman. The spate of robberies that have been happening at private parties all around New Zealand.
Millions of dollars in cash and jewelry are being stolen" said Brown.

"I heard about these robberies. The police have no leads. The victims can't remember a thing that happened" replied Wendy with concern in her blue eyes...behind large rimmed glasses...wearing a baggy white dress and flat shoes.

​"Anyway. I got a lot of the paper's wealthy subscribers demanding action on this. They want the thieves caught before they get robbed themselves" said Brown.

​"Don't worry Terry. I'll find out what's going on" Wendy assured him as she left the office.

​Getting out of a taxi...Wendy made her way along the waterfront...until she found a deserted place away from prying eyes. "These criminals, whoever they are making quite a name for themselves. The police can't stop them...This is a job...for OCEAN WOMAN" declared Wendy as she removed her glasses. Unbuttoning the top of her dress...exposing a special amulet she wore around her neck...she concentrated. A plume of water rose from the sea and engulfed the lady journalist where she stood. She felt herself becoming stronger and sexier.

​When the water fell away...Wendy Wyman stood transformed. She had a voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...barely contained in a thin tight shimmering silver v-slit leotard...silver mascara around her sapphire blue eyes...her dull blonde hair...long tousled and golden. She wore silver bracelets on her wrists...and a silver belt with an O insignia on the buckle. Her hands were strong with short glossy pearl fingernails...her feet were bare erotic with short glossy pearl toenails.

​Flexing her huge golden tanned thighs...Ocean Woman dove into the blue green waters of Auckland Harbour and swam away at super speed.

"There's a show happening at a private resort on Great Barrier Island! This has to be the next target for these criminals! I'll stop them as Ocean Woman and write the exclusive story for the Auckland Herald as Wendy Wyman!" she resolved as she dove into the water in Auckland Harbour and swam away at super speed.

Great Barrier Island
2 pm

Able to breathe freely underwater as she could on land as Wendy Wyman...Ocean Woman swam around the island. Using the sonar ability of whales...the Top Heavy New Zealander located a hidden underwater cave along the western coast directly under the hotel.

"The robbers have no idea that I'm coming. This cave will allow me to get inside the hotel undetected from below. I'll stop the robbers and contact the police to come and get them" resolved Ocean Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she swam like a torpedo towards the opening of the underwater cave.

The muscles on Ocean Woman's voluptuous golden tanned body were accentuated as she weaved her way through the rocks...heading deeper into the cave...knowing it had to emerge into a cavern somewhere. Focusing on stoppings...capturing the eco terrorists...and getting the exclusive for the Auckland Herald...the Top Heavy New Zealander had no idea that her movements were picked up by motion sensors...carefully hidden along the walls of the underwater cave.

As she swam through the underwater cave...the triggering of the sensors...caused loud rock music to play over speaker boxes that had been hidden in strategic locations in the cave.

"HEY...UUUUUUUNH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MUSIC...BEING PLAYED UNDERWATER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...PLAYING MY SONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IT'S MAKING MY BIG OCEAN NIPPLES AND MY WIDE OCEAN AREOLAS.. GET..HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UNDER MY BRA....GETTING AROUSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...STARTING TO LACTATE UNDERWATER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE MUSIC IS GETTING TO MY BIG OCEAN CLITORIS UNDER MY PANTIES...GETTING ME...HHHHHHH
...HHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...ALL HAPPENING TOO FAST...FALLEN INTO A TRAP... CAN'T OUTSWIM THIS ROCK MUSIC...IT'S GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
moaned Ocean Woman as she had a huge orgasm and lactated powerfully under water...
PRESSURE IN MY OCEAN CUNT TOO...CAN'T KEEP GOING...GOING TO...UUH..UUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...white clouds appearing in the water in the area of her breasts and between her thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to black out" moaned Ocean Woman with pleasure. Her sapphire blue eyes barely open...her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs limp...Ocean Woman drifted helplessly towards the surface of the water in the underwater cave...floating towards a small jetty, were some thugs with earplugs in their ears to protect them from the sound, hauled her out of the water.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnn...Nnn...Nnn...Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Ocean Woman into the fibres of a thick cotton pad that was clamped over her nose and mouth...her sapphire blue eyes rolling up in her head... as she inhaled a massive dose of chloroform that hit her like a tonne of bricks and knocked her unconscious in less than one second.

6 pm​

"​Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Ocean Woman with pleasure as she woke up. She was shocked to discover she had been stripped of her leotard and belt while she was unconscious. The Busty Kiwi Crime Fighter now dangled in the air...her muscular golden tanned arms stretched above her head...bound at the wrists by chains. Her erotic bare golden tanned feet were bound by the ankles with another set of chains...the sexy toes of her erotic bare golden tanned feet pointing down in defeat.

She flexed her arms and legs to no avail. The Top Heavy New Zealander knew she couldn't free herself. Ocean Woman realised she was a ballroom in the hotel and saw the guests lying unconscious on the floor while masked robbers helped themselves to their cash and jewellry.

"So you're the famous Ocean Woman? The local informants told me you'd try to ruin my act. So I had a special invitation sent out for you" a man's voice, with an unmistakeable English accent said.

Ocean Woman looked and saw a 40-year old man with wavy blonde hair, large sunglasses over his eyes, wearing a shiny silver suit, walking towards her carrying an electric guitar in his hands.

"How are you supposed to be??!!" asked the Top Heavy New Zealander.

"You can call me the Maestro and this special performance is for you" replied the malevolent muscian.

""Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...been reading about me in the tabloids...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You know...about my Ocean Breasts...and my Ocean Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel..so sexy...feel...so..sleepy...have none of my Ocean Powers right now...fell right into your trap...but I'll get out of this and stop you" moaned Ocean Woman as she flexed her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body in defiance.

"You're not my first superheroine act Ocean Bitch. You'll be singing a different tune by the time this song is over" gloated Maestro and he began to play his guitar while the robbers in the hotel ballroom continued to gather their loot from the unconscious guests.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THAT SOUND...UUUUUUUH
HAVING AN EFFECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE OCEAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ON MY BIG OCEAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO GET FREE" moaned Ocean Woman as she wiggled helplessly before Maestro as he kept playing his electric guitar.

"Noise???...You clearly have no respect for music!" sneered Maestro as he continued playing his guitar increasing the pitch each time.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG OCEAN NIPPLES...MY WIDE OCEAN AREOLAS...ARE SO...HAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG OCEAN CLITORIS...CAN'T HANDLE THE SOUND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD,...
WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH....UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUh" moaned Ocean Woman as her entire voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body quivered as she violently lactated with multiple geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erecy and bullet shaped shiny bronze nipples and had a tsunamic orgasm, a wave of thick white cum shooting out of her big hard wet excited camel toe-shaped shiny bronze cunt.

Maestro kept playing his guitar as he watched the famous New Zealand superheroine drop to the floor of the ballroom as her body got smaller and leaner, her skin turned from golden tanned to pale white, her breasts were small with tiny pale pink nipples and areolas, her golden hair now dull blonde, on her knees before the malevolent muscian.

"What??!!...No!!...That sound turned me on too much!!...Been turned back into Wendy Wyman...I'm erotically spent and totally helpless" gasped the 40 year old journalist.

"Cool!! Just the way I like you busty hero chicks" gloated Maestro as he adjusted his electric guitar and played a different tune for Wendy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What's happening now??...Uuuuuuuuh
...That music...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...is making me feel light-headed...my mind's going blank...
getting sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...so sleepy" moaned Wendy as she swayed helplessly before the Maestro as he played his guitar.

"No audience can resist the power of my music and I found out it's got a special appeal for busty super bitches. Be glad that I'm on a schedule Miss Wyman or I'd have more fun with you. Instead you're going to fall asleep and not remember anything that happened here. You catch my drift? asked Maestro as he played his guitar and Wendy swayed helplessly before him.

One of the thugs paused his stealing to come over to the Maestro as he played mesmerizing tunes on his electric guitar that kept Wendy aroused, dazed and disoriented.

"How did you do that? That busty Ocean Super Bitch is this skinny woman. Her breasts and clit are so small" said the thug in awe or arousal.

The malevolent musician never got tired telling this story to all the criminals who hired him.

"It's all in the key my friend. Years ago, I was a washed musician. Down on my luck and broke. But then I found this key which gives off a strange radiation. Somehow it makes me able to turn whatever I play into a weapon. I use my talents as a songwriter to compose musical lyrics which the key allows me to use to make people do what I want." said Maestro as he pointed to a shiny silver oval shaped music note that he wore around his neck.

In some of the gigs I played, I've come across some of these big breasted super whores. I found out they got a weakness for being turned on and when I play my music, the key helps me to find the tunes that'll arouse them in their weakest spots until they lactate and cum...and voila" gloated Maestro as he referred the thug to the helpless Wendy Wyman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You got me good creep..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
but you won't get away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wendy with pleasure as milk leaked out of the tips of her tiny pale pink nipples and cum leaked out of her small pale pink cunt.

"You're no busty superheroine now Miss Wyman and you got bigger problems than trying to bring my friends and myself to justice. Not unless you want the whole of New Zealand to know that Wendy Wyman is Ocean Woman" gloated Maestro as he kept playing his electric guitar, bombarding Wendy's weakening slender body with more musical notes which kept her lactating from her smaller breasts while waterfalls of white cum flowed freely from her small excited wet throbbing camel toe-shaped pale pink cunt.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...anything...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I'll do...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whatever you want...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wendy in pleasure and panic as she swayed sexily and sleepily before the malevolent musician and one of his henchmen.

"Cool. You're going to forget what happened here, including everything about me" instructed Maestro as he played a different tune on his guitar.

"Yes. Will forget everything that happened" agreed Wendy, her blue eyes glazed with sleep as Maestro played her into a hypnotic trance.

"Groovy. My associate here will now chloroform you to sleep. When you wake up you won't remember how you came here. Do you understand?" asked Maestro rhetorically.

"Yes. Chloroform me. Won't remember anything" agreed Wendy as the henchman came up behind her, grabbed her small pale white right breast with his left hand while clamping a chloroform-soaked cotton cloth over her face with his right hand.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Wendy with pleasure into the pad, wiggling briefly like a fish out of water, before collapsing naked and unconscious to the ballroom floor.

"Show's over. Pleasure doing business with you gentlemen" said Maestro as he shook hands with the henchman and collected a bag with his share of the loot stolen from the hotel guests.

"You earned it mate. Where you headed now?" asked the henchman.

"I heard Rio de Janeiro is good for the taking this time of year" replied Maestro with a smile and a bow as he made his exit.

To be continued.

Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:24 pm