Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Samba and the Queen of Wrestling in Rumble in Rio 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba and the Queen of Wrestling in Rumble in Rio
Samba and the Queen of Wrestling in Rumble in Rio

Cidade de Deus
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
9 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her wide curvy waist which had a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around it, her tiny tight emerald green panties barely covering the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet curled with tension and close together, the wind wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flew over this sprawling favela in the northern part of the city on one of her regular nightly patrols.

"It feels so good to be out of my clothes and regular identity of Rita Collor, attorney and politician, and get back into action as Samba" thought the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil with a smile on her beauteous face was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair as he sparkling blue eyes scanned the narrow streets between the decaying buildings in this favela which was one of many crime hot spots in Rio de Janeiro.

It had been a week since she had thwarted a plot by the Premeiro Comando, Brazil's largest criminal organization, to steal gold on protected lands in the Amazon River Basin that belonged to the Amerindians, by having its agents use the local oil company Globo Petroleo oil drilling operations in the basin as a cover for their crimes.

Globo Petroleo CEO Jorge Medeiros and former Brazilian navy special forces diver Carlos Mendes were exposed as the ringleaders of this crime and agents of the Premeiro Comando. They were jailed for their crimes and Globo Petroleo's operations were suspended as a deeper police investigation discovered that the company was being used as a front for the Premeiro Comando's various activities.

Since returning to Rio, in her regular identity as Rita Collor and her sexy super-powered alter-ego as Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil was concentrating her superheroine efforts towards disrupting the Premeiro Comando's many criminal operations and bringing its members to justice.

"The Premeiro Comando have heightened their criminal activities since I stopped their illegal gold mining in the Amazon River Basin. It's almost as if they're directly challenging me to bring them to justice. That's a challenge I totally accept as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman" thought Samba as she continued to fly over the shanty town, looking for signs of criminal activities.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil thought about her recent superheroine adventure against the illegal gold mining operations of the Premeiro Comando in the Amazon River Basin. In particular, she thought about the masked villainess called the Baronesa who claimed to be the main agent of the powerful Brazilian criminal cartel.

"The Baronesa is the toughest foe I've had to fight at Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. She's clearly studied me very closely and has unique ways to knock me unconscious. The Premeiro Comando has invested a lot of its ill-gotten gains to training this villainess to find ways to defeat me. But there's something that seems very familiar about her. Like I've encountered her somewhere before" thought Samba.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt vibrations in the large gleaming gold earrings that alerted her to the presence of evil taking place in the favela below. "Finding out who the Baronesa is will have to wait for another time, time for me to go to work!" resolved the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she alighted to a dimly lit side street, the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet making contact with the cracked asphalt surface as she landed in front of an old warehouse.

Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, Samba stepped forward, extended her left thick muscular gleaming copper leg, striking the locked galvanized iron doors of the warehouse with the ball of her large erotic bare gleaming copper foot. As the doors of the warehouse swung open, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil sauntered boldly inside of the warehouse, to discover several Premeiro Comando thugs in the process of packing plastic bags containing white powdery cocaine into wooden crates and loading them into delivery vans for sale in other parts of the city.

All of the thugs stopped what they were doing and looked at the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, their eyes wide open, their mouths open, their penises hard and erect under their pants, as she assumed her heroic pose in front of them. Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward.

"As soon as you're finished admiring my body, I strongly recommend that you boys put down your weapons, surrender peacefully and allow me to take you to justice!!" quipped Samba with a smile on her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair. Her words snapped the thugs out of their erotic stupor, knowing they would be punished by the Premeiro Comando, if they allowed the millions of dollars worth of cocaine that was inside of the warehouse to be seized by the police.

"Never!! Kill the Big Breasted Wonder Woman!" yelled one thug as several others took aim at her with Imbel assault rifles, Boito pump-action shotguns and Taurus pistols. The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them, dancing around on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, curled with tension and close together, Samba used her muscular gleaming arms in front of her, blocking all of their bullets with her gleaming gold bracelets, as she moved with her all natural Brazilian Speed which made it impossible for the thugs to target her.

As the thugs ran out of ammunition and were slow to reload their guns, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil switched from defence to offence, using her all-natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed, to dispatch 60 thugs with a sequence of capoeira hand chops with her gleaming copper hands and capoeira kicks with the balls of her large erotic bare feet to their heads, guts and groins.

"You boys really aren't even trying!! I thought the Premeiro Comando hired the most dangerous criminals in Brazil to work for them!! But I've clearly demonstrated that you can't handle my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed!! You should reconsider my offer for you to surrender peacefully!!" quipped Samba as she felled another 20 thugs with a sequence of capoeira hand chops and capoeira foot strikes. As the one-sided battle continued, several of the wooden crates filled with cocaine were smashed when the Premeiro Comando thugs landed on them, the illegal product spilling on to the concrete floor of the warehouse.

The thugs who were still standing tried to flee but were stopped at the entrance to the warehouse by a squad of Brazilian police officers who arrived in squad cars and armored personnel carriers to block the entrance.

Samba assumed her heroic pose again...her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward...as she watched the police officers round up the defeated thugs.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil saw a police officer, with the stripes of a lieutenant, approach her and give her a salute. "We came in response to reports of a gun battle here. You've saved the day again Samba. All of this cocaine could have been on the streets of Rio in the next 24 hours" said the young police lieutenant, who like all men in Brazil, could not help but stare at the heroine's mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"No thanks are necessary officer. It's my duty as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman to bring dangerous criminals to justice. You can take them into custody. I've got someplace else to be" replied Samba with a smile before she sprinted past him, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem as she reached outside of the warehouse, flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs and flew away with all natural Brazilian Speed into the night sky.

Copacabana Beach
Rio de Janeiro
10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her wide curvy waist which had a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around it, her tiny tight emerald green panties barely covering the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet curled with tension and close together, the wind wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, Samba flew over the waves of the Atlantic Ocean as they gently rolled on to the long sandy white beach.

She smiled as her sparkling blue eyes saw her destination ahead of her. The beach house where her teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz lived. She saw his Honda Civic parked outside and the lights were still on, telling her that he was home.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flew through an open window in the living room which she knew Jaime always left open for her, the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet making contact with the wooden floorboards in the living room as she made a gentle landing.

Samba smiled and brushed back a strand of her long mane of glossy black hair from her beauteous face as she saw Jaime emerge from the bedroom. She felt her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples become hard under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and wetness and excitement in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris under her tiny tight emerald green panties, as he approached her wearing only a pair of green boxers, his lean muscular brown upper body on display for her.

"Hey Samba! I was listening to the police radio. I heard how you smashed a drug warehouse in Cidade de Deus tonight. You really have been putting the brakes on the Premeiro Comando's operations lately" said Jaime with pride at his secret superheroine girlfriend. The teenage boy could hardly believe that the sexiest and strongest woman in Brazil was in love with him.

"Yes but I'm off duty as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman now...and I'd like to spend time relaxing with my boyfriend...that's you handsome" quipped Samba as she entwined her muscular gleaming copper arms around Jaime's neck and pulled him against her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body as she pressed her glossy brown lips against his. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Samba with pleasure as she savored the taste of Jaime's lips against her own and felt his hands on either side of her wide curvy waist, as she held him close to her.

The teenage boy felt his penis become stiff and erect under his boxers as he felt Samba's voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body rubbing against his lean muscular body.

Overwhelmed by their erotic urges, Samba and Jaime staggered into his bedroom, their hands roaming freely over their bodies.

Samba's tight gleaming gold breastplate, thick gleaming gold belt any tiny tight emerald green panties ending up on the bedroom floor along with Jaime's boxers, before they collapsed on the bed.

"Uuuuuuuh...Jaime...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, extending her muscular gleaming copper arms, spreading her thick muscular gleaming copper legs wide open, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet straining to stay curled with tension and close together as she felt her teenage boyfriend expertly rubbing her in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris, making her very wet and very excited.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Oh yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...play with my big...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
all natural...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been waiting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all day...Uuuuh
for this...hhhhhhhh...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh....hot...hhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhh....horny...hhhhhhhhhhh....hhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh
helpless...going to...Uuh...have to...Uuuh...you're going to make me...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...." moaned the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil loudly in pleasure. Aroused by her erotic moans and the sexy movements of her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body, Jaime became distracted.

He was surprised when Samba suddenly turned the tables on him, flipping him on to his back, pinning him to the bed, grabbing his long, stiff, erect, brown penis in her right gleaming copper hand and then rubbing it with her all natural Brazilian Speed.

"Surprise!" quipped the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she rubbed her teenage boyfriend's long, stiff, erect brown penis at super speed. Her right gleaming copper hand, a blur of motion.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SAMBA...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Jaime as he wiggled helplessly on the bed, as he felt growing pressure inside of his super aroused penis. "Don't fight it lover! You know you don't want to! Cum! Cum! Cum!" quipped the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she brought him to a powerful ejaculation.

"UHHH...UHHH...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the teenage boy as a powerful stream of white semen shot out of the tip of his long, stiff, erect brown penis and sprayed all over Samba's naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as she straddled him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel so sleepy...I feel...so sleepy...
Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as her teenage boyfriend's semen had the effect of a potent aphrodisiac and anaesthetic as it coated her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and her big puffy all natural hard, erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples. She collapsed on her back on the bed next to her teenage boyfriend, her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs stretching back and forth below her her wide curvy waist, over the bedsheets, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy, clear toenails, curled with tension and close together as they basked in the afterglow of some intense sexual foreplay.

As she lay flat on her back on the bed, her naked mountainous firm creamy breasts heaving up and down slowly, covered by a coating of Jaime's white semen, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's sparkling blue eyes widened in surprise as she saw her teenage boyfriend still had enough energy prop himself up next to her as they lay side by side on the bed.

"This will make you relax...Wonder Woman..."gasped Jaime as he rubbed his semen all over her broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...rub your semen...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...all over...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all over my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...losing my all natural Brazilan Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stamina...and
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this will soon make me...fall asleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's different...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...when the criminals...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....drug...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and exploit me ...
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in these places...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's so pleasurable...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...when you do it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy Jaime...can't...stay...awake...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure, her emerald green painted eyelids closing, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly, her breathing becoming slower and deeper, her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body going limp atop the bed, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, as she allowed Jaime to lull her into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Exhausted by their intense super sex, Jaime he also fell asleep next to Samba in bed, his right arm draped over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

2 am

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" sighed Samba with pleasure, wearing only her large gleaming gold earrings on her gleaming copper earlobes and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists as her gleaming copper hands caressed her naked mountainous gleaming copper breasts as she let the warm water in the shower of Jaime's bathroom wash over her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

She was thinking about the passionate sex she had with her teenage boyfriend hours earlier after another night of fighting crime as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. Turning off the water, Samba stepped out of the shower and dried off her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body with a towel. "Ohhh...Jaime has such great hands...I love the way he plays with my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts, my big all natural Brazilian Nipples, my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas and my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...They feel so relaxed and reinvigorated...It's so much better than when criminals are drugging or exploiting them in innovative ways to knock me unconscious and capture me" thought Samba.

Walking silently on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil made her way into the bedroom where Jaime was naked and still asleep in bed. She quietly donned her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs, her thick gleaming gold belt around her wide curvy waist and her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

Samba assumed her heroic pose...her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward....as she looked at her teenage boyfriend asleep on the bed.

"As much as I'd love to get naked and stay with you Jaime...I have to go" whispered the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she walked quietly towards him. Samba pulled the covers over Jaime, up to his neck, leaned down and kissed him tenderly on his lips. The teenage boy remained asleep.

"Sweet dreams Jaime. Think about me. I'll see you in a few hours" whispered Samba as she made her way quietly out of the bedroom, into the living room, flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs. leapt out of the living room window and flew away towards the Leblon district of Rio de Janeiro where she lived as his boss, 28-year-old Rita Collor, attorney and politician.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil felt her broad all natural shiny brown areolas, big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples becoming stiff under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts...her big all natural shiny brown clitoris feeling wet under her tiny tight emerald green panties which barely covered the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass...knowing she would see him again in a few hours

24 hours later
Rio de Janeiro
Noon

Attorney Rita Collor was having a difficult time focusing on the legal documents that were on her desk in front of her.

Wearing a baggy white blouse, brown skirt and brown flat shoes, her dull black shoulder length hair tied into a bun behind her head and big rimmed glasses on her face, Rita found herself stroking her nipples and areolas through the fabric of her blouse with the fingers of her right hand as she thought about the night of sex she had before with her teenage assistant Jaime Diaz, in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rita in pleasure, a dreamy look in her blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses as she remembered how good of Jaime's hands felt on her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as Samba when she visited him the night before after busting up a drug warehouse run by the Premeiro Comando crime cartel.

Leaning back in her chair, Rita lowered her left hand to a location in the middle of her brown skirt, locating her clitoris and stroking it through the fabric of her skirt. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rita in pleasure as she simultaneously played with her nipples, areolas and clitoris, allowing her erotic fantasies about Jaime to become stronger, bringing her closer and closer to a big orgasm.

She was seconds away from it when she felt vibrations in the small gold earrings in her ears. Rita sat up in her chair, adjusted her big rimmed glasses on her face, adjusted her baggy white blouse and her baggy brown skirt, composing herself in the nick of time, as her teenage assistant Jaime Diaz entered her office, bringing the lunch that she had sent him to buy for them.

"Oh...Jaime...You're back" said Rita as she tried not to give the teenage boy any hint as to what she was doing minutes earlier as she walked over to a table in the office where they would have lunch together.

"Miss Collor? Are you okay?" asked Jaime as he eyed his boss curiously as he placed their boxed lunches and fruit juices on the table. Something about her demeanor seemed a little different.

Realising that Jaime could figure that she had been playing with herself and ask her why, Rita knew she had to change the conversation somehow. Her blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses spotted a flyer that was sticking out of his right pants pocket. The lady lawyer/politician breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's that Jaime?" asked Rita, directing his attention to the flyer.

"Oh you have to check this out Miss Collor! It's really cool!" replied Jaime as he handed Rita the flyer.

"Global Extreme Wrestling Femme??" asked Rita skeptically.

"GEFW for short. It's the hottest and most lucrative wrestling federation on the planet. It's all women wrestlers! Billions of fans all around the world! " said Jaime with a level of excitement in his voice, that Rita only previously heard when they were together when she was Samba.

"I don't know why anyone would pay money to see this. It's got to be fake and why would these women cavort in public in such skimpy clothing?" said Rita as she looked at the photos of the GEFW wrestlers.

"None of them have a body as strong and sexy as me when I'm Samba. My body is all natural unlike them" thought Rita as she looked at a photos of a 30 year-old Irish American wrestler named Brooke O'Neill who was listed as a "heroine" of the GEFW.

"No way Miss Collor! These women are real and their matches are real too. No holds barred where anything goes, including sexual assaults" said Jaime.

"Really? I don't think I'd approve of this kind of sport. I'm a little surprised that you find it interesting Jaime" quipped Rita as they had their lunch.

"It's really because of her, the GEFW's very own superheroine, the Queen of Wrestling" said Jaime as he took out a separate flyer and handed it to Rita.

She adjusted her big rimmed glass on her face as she looked at a young woman with a curvaceous and muscular golden tanned body that was barely covered by a strapless sticky white leotard, wearing a full white mask over her head.

"A superheroine? I very much doubt it" said Rita, who unknown to Jaime, was his secret superheroine girlfriend Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. Though she didn't want to admit it, Rita was a little disturbed that Jaime seemed interested in this busty masked woman.

Jaime noticed her skepticism but couldn't understand why this seemed to bother his boss.

Then the teenage boy had an idea.

"Why don't you come with me to the GEFW Main Event at the Carioca Arena next week Miss Collor?" suggested Jaime.

"What??...Go to a wrestling event??...With you??" gasped Rita, taken totally by surprise by Jaime's offer.

"Yeah...I mean no offense Miss Collor...but you just work all day...you probably spend your nights at home working too...Come on...why not get out a little and have some fun. I'll show you that the GEFW and the Queen of Wrestling are for real" said Jaime.

His words left Rita feeling stiff in her nipples under her baggy blouse and wet in her clitoris under her baggy skirt.

"Uuuuuuuh...You really get to me Jaime...Uuuuuh...You're my biggest strength and weakness as Samba...Uuuuuh...I should be spending my time stopping the criminal operations of the Premeiro Comando as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman...but...Uuuuuh...I can't back down...Uuuuh...from your challenge..." thought Rita suppressing her growing erotic urge to get naked, have sex with Jaime on the spot and reveal her secret identity to him.

"Okay Mr Diaz. It's a date. I'll go with you to the wrestling card. If only to prove you wrong" quipped Rita with a smile on her face.

"We'll see Miss Collor. We'll see" replied Jaime with a smile as they continued to enjoy their lunch, thinking about what was going to happen in the coming days.

To be continued.

Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:14 am