Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 3
Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 3

Hola's Hideout

Unknown location

Elvis guard

Hola the black magician was meeting with Sila the alchemist.

The two villainesses were now allies to defeat a common enemy, the famous superheroine of Elvisguard, Dragon Woman.

Sila explained her devious plan to Hola.

"Yes this is perfect for us to finally defeat Dragon Woman. But we will need another monster to lure her out" said Hola.

She conjured a spell to summon another powerful monster.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sila and Hola

One month later

New Dawn Village

Nihindria, Elvisguard

Rosa Finduais was thinking as she had dinner with her boyfriend Captain Timot Normandi as a tavern in the village.

She was remembering her last battle as Dragon Woman when she almost defeated one of the demon generals, the Black magician Hola, and that she has now teamed up with her arch enemy Sila the alchemist who had defeated her many times.

"They must be planning some evil plan to defeat and capture me as Dragon Woman. But nothing has happened" thought Rosa.

Timot noticed Rosa was distracted by something. He had been thinking about their future for a long time and decided now was the time to make a bold move.

Rosa was surprised as Timot got down on his knee before her and held a shiny gold ring towards.

"Timot??...What....??" gasped Rosa, her blue eyes welling up with tears of joy as she couldn't believe what was happening.

"Rosa Finduais...Let all the realms of Elvisguard know that I...Timot Normandi....love you by all that is right and good....Will you marry me? asked Timot.

"Yes..." replied Rosa with tears streaming down her face as she let Timot slip the ring on to her left middle finger.

As they kissed, the other people in the tavern cheered and a party broke out on the spot to celebrate the impending wedding of Rosa and Timot.

The only person not celebrating was a woman sitting in a dark corner of the bar, with a hood over her head to conceal her identity.

One day later

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmm" sighed Rosa with pleasure as she and Timot lay naked in bed, kissing and fondling each other. The night before had been intense for them. Rosa was happy that even though her body wasn't as attractive as when she was Dragon Woman, Timot never showed unhappiness during sex. This made her very happy and feel closer to Timot who would be her new husband very soon.

"I don't want any secrets between Timot and me. He deserves to know the truth that I'm Dragon Woman" thought Rosa, wondering how she would tell him this secret.

Just then, she felt her small pink nipples stiffen and then hear the alarm bell of the village sound. Timot was out of the bed in a flash. "Stay here Rosa!" he said as he hastily donned his armour and grabbed his sword and shield. "Be careful Timot" said Rosa, sitting up in bed as she watched her fiancée run out of the bedroom and heard his horse galloping away shortly afterwards,

"Time for me to change into Dragon Woman and help my soon to be husband save the day" quipped Rosa as she jumped out of bed naked, and focused on the red dragon amulet she wore around her neck. A fiery aura surrounded her body as she initiated her amazing transformation.

Minutes later, the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated, Dragon Woman alighted to the battlefield on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as she found Nihindrian soldiers and knights battling an army of giant spiders. Summoning her fire breath, the Big Breasted Basilisk disintegrated several of the spiders to ashes, earning the cheers of the soldiers and knights as they rallied against the giant spiders.

"This is unusual!! These spiders are not native to Nihindria! This is not their common habitat and this is the first time they are attacking New Dawn Village!! Why are they here??" thought Dragon Woman as she engaged the giant spiders, driving several of them back with a sequence of punches and kicks.

But distracted by her thoughts and facing overwhelming numbers of giant spiders, the Big Breasted Basilisk was soon caught in the webs that 12 giant spiders spun and threw over her. "You spiders aren't going to stop me this way!!" quipped Dragon Woman, flexing her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs as she ripped her way through the webs that the giant spiders were spinning and throwing on top of her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I SPOKE TOO SOON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SOMETHING IN THE SPIDER WEBS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC VENOM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA....HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUH

...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY..." moaned Dragon Woman, her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her temples throbbing with dizziness, the movements of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body becoming slower as the aphrodisiac toxins in the spider webs took their toll on her.

Though the urge for her to become unconscious was becoming too hard to resist, as more giant spiders approached her, Dragon Woman saw Timot fighting some giant spiders nearby and having difficulties of his own. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to...save him" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, feeling very sleepy as she willed herself to stay awake and keep fighting.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs, the Big Breasted Basilisk leapt to where Timot was and helped him defeat the spiders he was fighting with a sequence of punches and kicks. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she felt dizzy and began to collapse to the ground. But she felt Timot's hands hold her on either side of her wide shapely waist to keep her from falling.

"Dragon Woman! Are you all right?" asked Timot with concern. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...I...I feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuh

spider webs...got...Uuuuuuuuuh...aphrodisiac toxins...that make me weak...in my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas...my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuh...need a few minutes...Uuuuuuuh...to recover" moaned Dragon Woman, her huge firm creamy breasts heaving up and down under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...as she cleared her head while he kept his armoured gloved hands on either side of her wide shapely waist to steady her.

"Are you sure you're all right Dragon Woman?" asked Timot.

"I'm still a little dizzy but we have to stop those giant spiders from attacking New Dawn Village again" said Dragon Woman as they watched the spiders run away.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs, Dragon Woman leapt into the sky and flew after the spiders. Timot got on his horse and followed her.

Using her speed of 10 dragons, Dragon Woman quickly caught up with the spiders and easily defeated them using her fire breath, turning them into piles of ashes.

But the Big Breasted Basilisk was taken by surprise when a monster with half a female body and half a spider's body attacked, firing its spit on to her huge firm creamy breasts as she hovered in the sky above the forest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain as acid in the monster's spit melted her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as the monster's spit affected her naked huge firm creamy breasts directly, making her drop to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"UUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...ARE GETTING HAAA...HAAA...HAAA

...HAAAAAAARD...THEY HAVE BEEN DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUH...WITH DRACO FORM...UUUUH...THIS MONSTER...UUUUUUUH...IS THE CREATION...UUUUUUUH...OF SILA THE ALCHEMIST...UUH

AND...UUUUUUUH...HOLA...UUUH...THE BLACK MAGICIAN...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly with pleasure...as she swayed dizzily and helplessly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

The monster gave Dragon Woman no chance to recover as it sank its fangs into her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she dropped to her knees before the monster, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"Witness the power of the Spider Queen!!" hissed the monster as it spun a web and threw it over the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...TRAPPED IN ANOTHER WEB...UUUUUUUUUUH...MADE OF DRACO FORM...UUUH

...GETTING DIZZIER...UUUUUUUH...WEAKER...UUUUUH.. SLEEPIER...CAN'T GET...FREE...UUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she struggled helplessly to free herself from the draco form web, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, as the fibres of the web rubbed against her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as the Spider Queen wrapped her up tightly in her draco form web, her muscular creamy arms pinned to either side of her upper body, her long muscular creamy legs extended and bound together below her wide shapely waist

As she continued to struggle the acid in the draco form web that was entwined about her voluptuous and muscular creamy body, caused her tiny tight red dragon scale panties to fall off, the strands of the web. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SPIDER'S WEB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRACO FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...GOT TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...GOING TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she brought herself to a huge orgasm, a waterfall of thick white cum flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

Her moans of pleasure were heard by Timot who came to her aid, using a torch to try and free her from the Spider Queen's web. "Hold on Dragon Woman!! I'll get you out!!" yelled Timot as he burned through the fibres of the web as fast as possible. But the brave knight wasn't fast enough as the Spider Queen snared him in another web next to his sleepy, struggling superheroine girlfriend.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she wiggled frantically in the confines of the tight draco form spider's web that was wrapped around her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she struggled to get free and save her man. But just as Dragon Woman managed to partially free herself from the Spider Queen's web, her naked huge firm creamy breasts swaying freely, the Spider Queen made a move that surprised her.

Hundreds of small spiders crawled on to Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and started biting her in her hard wide glossy red areolas and in her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples. "Eh....NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MANY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP THEM...UUH

...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING BITTEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...THEY'RE GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUH

DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...GOING TO MAKE ME...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure all her efforts to recover in vain as she powerfully lactated, geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

The Big Breasted Basilisk could do nothing but stare sleepily at Spider Queen as it knocked out Timot with a blow behind his head, as he was tied up in another one of her spider webs. "I will take this man to be my slave!!" laughed Spider Queen.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...getting dizzier, weaker and sleepier...as the small spiders continued biting her in her wide hard glossy red areolas and in her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, making more geysers of white milk shoot into the air out of their hardened tips.

"You will not stop me!! You will now go to sleep!!"laughed the Spider Queen.

Dragon Woman's yellow eyes widened in sleepy fear in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she saw another 100 small spiders crawling up her long muscular creamy legs and heading directly towards her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUH

...TOO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...NO...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HAA...HAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO MUCH...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, as she had a gigantic orgasm, a waterfall of thick white cume being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

The small spiders worked quickly to repair the strands of the Spider Queen's web that were damaged by the Big Breasted Basilisk's futile struggles as she tried to free herself. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman softly in pleasure, as she was tied up in the spider web again, feeling its strands tightly wrapped around her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as it went limp within the web, wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet, with glossy red toenails, her yellow eyes fluttering and finally closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, as she faded into unconsciousness.

3 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness. She woke up to find herself on the ground, the spider web she had been trapped in was gone and the bodies of small dead spiders were all around her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...from the draco form....and the spider bites...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've got to save...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot..." moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she donned her tiny tight red dragon scale panties and her tight strapless red dragon scale bra with great effort as she slowly got to her erotic bare creamy feet.

The Big Breasted Basilisk knew she was still very weak but she had to rescue her fiancée Timot from the new monster that called itself Spider Queen. Flexing her huge creamy thighs with effort, Dragon Woman leapt into the sky and flew away, using tingling sensations in her big puffy glossy red nipples to help her search for Timot.I'VE

After flying for 30 minutes, Dragon Woman felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen sharply, telling her where Timot was. Increasing her speed, she flew in low amongst the trees of the forest, hoping to catch Spider Queen by surprise, defeat her and free her man.

"OHHH....WHAT...." gasped Dragon Woman as she suddenly found herself suspended in mid-air, trapped in a giant web between two trees. "I'VE BEEN TRAPPED AGAIN...I'VE GOT TO GET FREE" cried the Big Breasted Basilisk as she writhed frantically in the giant web, only succeeding in getting herself more entangled in it and accepting quickly that she hadn't learnt her lesson from her first battle with Spider Queen.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRACO FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....IN THE WEB AGAIN

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body got slower and slower as she became more entangled in the web, her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, as erotic thoughts of Timot, made the urge to become unconscious stronger with each passing second.

Through her blurry vision she saw two giant spiders crawling along the web towards her. Then she remembered that Timot was in danger. Shaking off thoughts of sex and sleep, Dragon Woman used her breath of fire to disintegrate the two giant spiders and burn her way free of the giant spider web she had been trapped in.

She landed on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Timot and other humans who the Spider Queen captured must be close by. I'm still weak but I have to save them" resolved Dragon Woman as she made her way through the trees in the darkened forest.

She knew that she could not use her attacks indiscriminately because she could kill Timot and the other hostages.

Feeling stiffness in her big puffy glossy red nipples under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, Dragon Woman followed their sensations which led her to the darkest place in the forest where the giant spiders had gathered.

They avoided Dragon Woman because they knew they could be easily defeated by her.

In the middle of this place, Dragon Woman saw Spider Queen sitting on a throne with Timot and other hostages trapped in her web.

She noticed the Big Breasted Basilisk standing before her.

"So you have come into my web? You are brave but foolish!!" laughed Spider Queen. Trapped in another web with the other knights and soldiers that were captured in the battle with the giant spiders, Timot looked on with pride and arousal at his superheroine girlfriend.

"You're the foolish one Spider Queen!! I've defeated many monsters sent by the dark generals!! I will defeat you too and end your threat to the humans and the other realms of Elvisguard!!" declared Dragon Woman as she stood before the Spider Queen.

"We shall see!! Attack her my servants!!" ordered Spider Queen. Hundreds of giant spiders charged at the Big Breasted Basilisk from all directions, all of them trying to snare her in their draco form webs. Using her strength, stamina and speed of 10 dragons, Dragon Woman evaded their attacks and countered with punches and kicks to the heads of the giant spiders, forcing them back. But the spiders kept attacking.

"They have me at a disadvantage. I can't use my breath of fire against the spiders. I may hurt Timot and the other hostages. I'm starting to get tired. I need to make a frontal attack on the Spider Queen with my remaining strength, stamina and speed" resolved Dragon Woman. But Spider Queen had prepared herself for this move by the Big Breasted Basilisk.

As she initiated her frontal attack, several giant spiders fired webs at the Big Breasted Basilisk while she was in mid-air, leaping towards the Spider Queen.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TRAPPED IN THE SPIDER WEBS AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY'RE SO STRONG

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I CAN'T...GET...FREE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as she struggled helplessly in the webs that bound her muscular creamy arms wide open on either side of her upper body as Spider Queen approached and spat acid on to her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she realised the acidic spit of the Spider Queen also contained draco form, as it disintegrated her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, burning her wide glossy red areolas and big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples into further hardness and erectness.

As the Big Breasted Basilisk struggled with growing weakness to break the webs binding her muscular creamy arms, the Spider Queen approached and jabbed her in each of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples with two sharp claws.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, making her head spin with dizziness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....NO...NO..." moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, wiggling in futility as Spider Queen stripped her of her tiny tight red dragon scale panties, exposing her big glossy red clitoris and her thick matted glossy red pubic forest located between her huge creamy thighs.

Timot and the other hostages could only look on with dismay and fear as the Spider Queen lifted up the Big Breasted Basilisk and began licking her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, with her tongue that was coated with acidic draco form saliva.

"NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, struggling to suppress a growing gigantic orgasms, as she writhed helplessly as Spider Queen kept licking her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"Don't give up Dragon Woman!! You got to defeat this monster!!" Timot encouraged his superheroine girlfriend from inside the spider web that he and the other knights and soldiers were imprisoned in.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...T...T...T...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HH...HH...HH...HELP...UUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SORRY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...I'VE BEEN...UUUH...COMPLETELY...UUUH...DEFEATED...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman as she was unable to suppress a gigantic orgasm, a thick waterfall of white cum being ejected from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

As her head bowed in defeat between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk saw through her sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, Spider Queen spin additional strands of her draco form web to spread her long muscular creamy legs wide open and bind them to the web, to allow hundreds of tiny spiders to crawl along its strands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as the spiders bit her repeatedly in her wide hard glossy red areolas, big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, until she fainted in defeat.

As she floated in a dream state, Rosa saw Tela the Dragon appear to her in her mind.

"Tela...I can't defeat the Spider Queen without using the power of fire...How can I save Timot and the other prisoners?" asked Rosa.

"You know what you must do Rosa Finduas! You must summon your special dragon power!" replied Tela.

"Dragon Woman!! Dragon Woman!!" yelled Timot in fear as he saw his superheroine girlfriend hanging naked and unconscious in the large draco form web spun by the Spider Queen who laughed at him.

"Your precious Dragon Woman is defeated!! Nothing can defeat the power of the Spider Queen!!" laughed the monster. Her laughter had barely faded when she felt the glow of a red aura coming from the large draco form web that she had captured the Big Breasted Basilisk. While the other knights and soldiers who were imprisoned in the web with him were confused, Timot was happy and aroused as he knew what was about to happen.

As the aura began to fade, Super Dragon Woman broke free from the web, with great red wings on her back, a long red dragon tail above her giant firm creamy ass, her creamy body bigger, super voluptuous and muscular compared to her regular state, completely naked except for the pointy-tipped red dragon scale mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by a long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

Super Dragon Woman hurled her big right creamy fist directly into the face of Spider Queen with great power that sent the monster flying away.

Using her glossy red claw like fingernails, Super Dragon Woman easily freed Timot and the hostages from the web they were in.

"Take the others to safety Timot!! I will defeat these monsters!!" she told him. "I will Dragon Woman! Be careful!" replied Timot as he did what his superheroine girlfriend wanted, leading the other prisoners out through a cluster of trees as he looked back briefly to see her engage the giant spiders.

Super Dragon Woman unleashed a large fireball which disintegrated all 200 of the giant spiders that were in this part of the darkened forest.

Feeling tingling sensations in her huge puffy glossy red nipples, Super Dragon Woman turned on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet as she spotted Spider Queen attempting to flee through the forest in another direction where an aura of black energy was. Flapping her mighty wings and flexing her massive creamy thighs, Super Dragon Woman took to the sky and flew in pursuit of the Spider Queen.

As the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet made contact with the ground, Super Dragon Woman felt her huge puffy glossy red nipples stiffen, warning her of danger as the Spider Queen spat draco form saliva, thinking it would tame her again. The muscles of her super voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated, Super Dragon Woman evaded the saliva projectiles of the Spider Queen and counter with her super fire breath which turned the monster to ash.

Super Dragon Woman felt her huge puffy glossy red nipples stiffen and looked up to see Hola the black magician walking towards her.

"Your new monster has failed again Hola! It's time for you to surrender! You're no match for my power!!" declared Super Dragon Woman with confidence as she assumed her heroic pose before the black magician,

Her big creamy hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist, her large erotic bare creamy feet flat on the ground, her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart, her naked giant firm creamy breasts pushed forward.

Though she expected Hola to be intimidated by her enhanced body and power, Super Dragon Woman was confused when she noticed that the black magician was not scared.

She would soon learn why.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Super Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as an aura of black magic hit her in the middle of her back, making her stagger forward on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet, feeling hardness in her huge puffy glossy red nipples, in her huge glossy red areolas and feeling wetness and excitement in her huge glossy red clitoris.

Her yellow eyes fluttering in disbelief in the slits of her pointy-tipped red dragon scale mask, her temples suddenly reeling with dizziness, Super Dragon Woman was shocked to see Sila the alchemist walking towards her with the black dragon's penis attached as her sensual organ.

"You've fallen into our trap Dragon Woman!! With my magic I was able to recover the penis from the black dragon and have temporarily made it a part of my ally Sila's body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Super Dragon Woman in great pain and great pleasure as Sila blasted her with more black aura rays in her naked giant firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HUGE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE DRAGON CLITORIS

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Super Dragon Woman in great pain and pleasure, experiencing erotic torture in this state for the first time.

She knew that she already uses more than 3 minutes in her special form and used a lot of her energy to defeat Spider Queen and the other spiders.

Super Dragon Woman was helpless as Hola surprised her with a spell than made her levitate off the ground, suspend her muscular creamy arms above.

her head and spread her long muscular creamy legs wide open, and send her floating directly towards Sila's huge black dragon penis.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...NO...NO..." pleaded Super Dragon Woman in fear unable to stop Sila inserting the huge black dragon penis into her huge hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Super Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, throwing her head back, the sexy toes of her large erotic bare creamy feet, with glossy red claw like toenails, pointing to the ground below, straining to stay curled with tension and close together as she was bombarded with black energy in her huge hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris as the huge black dragon penis moved up and down inside of her aching sex.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY HUGE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S SO...HAA

...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRONGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT ALSO WEAKER...UUUH

THAN NORMAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH

...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Super Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms in quick succession which totally exhausted her.

As Sila pulled the black dragon penis out of the huge hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris of the sleepy Super Dragon Woman, the immense amount of black energy too much for her to handle. Sila and Hola watched with glee as Super Dragon Woman collapsed to the ground on her back with a resounding thud that made the ground shake, a pale red aura forming around her.

They saw her get smaller and less shapely as she turned back into the totally helpless and naked Rosa Finduais.

Hola stood over Rosa and cast a spell on her.

"Who do you serve?" asked Hola rhetorically.

"I am the slave....of Sila...and Hola" replied Rosa with a vacant stare in her blue eyes.

She was hypnotized by the black magic of Hola.

"You will now serve us as Dragon Woman" instructed Hola.

"Yes" agreed Rosa.

"You will remember only that you defeated the Spider Queen but then passed out after using the power of the Super Dragon Woman" instructed Hola.

"Yes" agreed Rosa.

"When you hear the sound a bell. You will transform into Dragon Woman but you will obey our commands. Do you understand?" asked Hola rhetorically.

"Yes" agreed Rosa.

"You will now go to sleep Dragon Slave" instructed Hola.

"Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa in pleasure, completely hypnotized as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"I know who this is." said Sila as she and Hola stood over the naked and unconscious Rosa.

"How so?" asked Hola.

"She is Rosa Finduais, the fiancée of Captain Timot Normandi. They are to be married within the next month. It makes sense now that she is Dragon Woman! I am certain he does not know this."

Hola smiled in response.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sila and Hola as they stood over the utterly devastated and defeated Rosa Finduas, beaten for the first time as the Super Dragon Woman and with no idea of the peril and predicament that she was now in.

To be continued.

Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:38 pm