Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:09 pm

Samba in Dive into Danger 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Dive into Danger 5
Samba in Dive into Danger 5

Unknown location
Amazon River Basin
Northeast Brazil
1.15 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuh
...My big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They feel so dizzy...make me feel so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who..." moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

As her emerald green painted eyelids slowly fluttered open, a sleepy stare in her sparkling blue eyes the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil discovered she was lying on her back atop a hard bunk in the cabin of a moving boat. Her muscular gleaming copper arms were restrained behind her back by strong ropes that bound her gleaming copper hands together at the wrist. Her thick muscular gleaming copper legs were extended fully below her wide curvy waist. Her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet were tied together with another set of strong ropes that were wrapped around her shapely ankles. She discovered she was only wearing her large gleaming gold earrings in her gleaming copper earlobes and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists. Her thick gleaming gold belt and her skin tight emerald green diving suit had been removed while she was unconscious.

Dazed and disoriented, Samba was helpless as a woman with black hair, a black mask across the upper part of her face, wearing a black armoured suit over her shapely body, stood over her and fired a blast of purple gas from a pistol which engulfed her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and her beauteous face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN...STRENGTH....STAMINA...
SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....KEEPING MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba in pleasure as she stared with sleepy respect in her sparkling blue eyes at the unknown villainess standing over her.

"You can call me the Baronesa!! You have interfered in matters that do not concern you, Big Breasted Wonder Woman" gloated the villainess. As she spoke, Carlos Mendes and Jorge Medeiros entered the room they were in. The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil looked sleepily at both men, deducing that they were both working for this new villainess called the Baronesa.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU FOOLED ME MR MEDEIROS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ORCHESTRATED THE ATTACK AT THE GLOBO PETROLEO BUILDING IN RIO DE JANEIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEN HAD ME DRUGGED AND HYPNOTIZED AT SANMARTINO HOSPITAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO THINKING I WAS KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS AT YOUR COMPANY'S OIL PLATFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAGED ANOTHER FAKE ATTACK AT THE PLATFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIDN'T TAKE OFF MY COSTUME...WHILE I WAS UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOOLED ME INTO THINKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THE AMERINDIANS WERE THE CULPRITS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE ATTACK ON THE BARGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THE RUPTURED OIL PIPELINE...ALL DESIGNED TO HIDE YOUR REAL AGENDA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO STEAL THE AMERINDIANS' GOLD...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil in pleasure as she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes at the Baronesa, Medeiros and Mendes as they looked down at her with smug expressions on their faces.

"You're right on all counts Big Breasted Wonder Woman. We work for the Baronesa, the top agent of the Premeiro Comando da Capital" disclosed Jorge, his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he watched Samba's naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts heaving slowly up and down before them, capped at their sexy summits by broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic rainforest between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE PREMEIRO COMANDO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE LARGEST CRIMINAL CARTEL IN BRAZIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU PLAN TO FUND ITS...UUH... CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH THE AMERINDIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH GOLD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
EXPOSE YOUR EVIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..BRING YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, flexing her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs in futile efforts to break the ropes binding her gleaming copper hands together behind her back and her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet together by her shapely ankles.

"There is nothing you can do to defeat the Premeiro Comando, Big Breasted Wonder Woman!" gloated the Baronesa as she aimed her pistol at Samba, blasting her in her beauteous face, naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUH...STOP SHOOTING ME...UUUUUUUUUH...IN MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUH
IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUH...WITH MORE APHRODISIAC GAS...UUUUUUUH...BARONESA
...UUUUUUH...YOU'RE THE...UUH...SMARTEST CRIMINAL...UUUUH...I'VE EVER FACED...UUUUUUUUH
AS BRAZIL'S BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN...USING THE GAS TO KEEP MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...
MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAARD...UUUUH...NOW USING THE GAS...UUUUH...TO DRUG ME IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUH...SO WET...SO EXCITED...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...
HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH....HELPLESS...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH"moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes with respect at the Baronesa, Jorge Medeiros and Carlos Mendes.

"Correct Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! You will not interfere in the Premeiro Comando's plans to steal Amerindian gold!! That's why the Premeiro Comando spared to expense to enable me to defeat you!" gloated Baronesa as she pointed her right black armoured gloved hand and fired a thin white laser beam directly from her right palm into the space between Samba's wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SHOT...UUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUH...WITH A LASER BEAM...UUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUH...LIKE NOTHING...UUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE EVER...EXPERIENCED...UUUUUUUUUUH...AS BRAZIL'S...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG BREASTED...UUUUUUUUUUH...WONDER WOMAN...UUUUUUUUH
...MY CODE OF ETHICS...UUUUUH...COMPELS ME...UUUUUUUUUH...TO SUBMIT TO YOU...UUUUUUUH...BEING DESTROYED...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU REALLY KNOW...UUUUUUH...HOW TO DEFEAT ME...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUH...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
...TO RECOVER...UUUH...FROM BEING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORMED UNDERWATER...HHHHHHHHHHH...
...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...CAN'T...HH...HH...HH...HOLD ON...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUUUH...UUUUH...
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Samba loudly in pain and pleasure as Baronesa blasted her in her big hard wet and excited all natural shiny brown clitoris until she had six gigantic orgasms in a row while simultaneously lactating with powerful geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet shaped shiny brown nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"cooed Samba in pleasure as her sparkling blue eyes went dim, her emerald green painted slowly closing as her head rolled against her broad left gleaming copper shoulder.

Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body went limp on the hard bunk she was lying on top of.

Her muscular gleaming copper arms behind her back. Her gleaming copper hands tied together by strong ropes.

Her thick muscular gleaming copper extended full stretch below her wide curvy waist.

Her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the bunk on their smooth heels.

Wide spaces appearing between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails.

"That's right Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! You're finished! Go to sleep!!" declared Baronesa with pride as she watched Samba accept defeat and succumb to unconsciousness again, rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples, down the slopes of her naked mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts on to her ripped gleaming copper abdomen, her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris throbbing in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest that was soaked in her thick white cum, waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out of her big all natural hard excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt, between her thick muscular gleaming copper legs, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the hard bunk, wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails.

The villainess looked at Jorge Medeiros and Carlos Mendes who stood watching the tamed Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, their eyes and mouths wide open, their penises stiff and erect under their pants.

"As you can clearly see gentlemen, Samba is finally defeated and will be unconscious for several hours in keeping with her code of ethics as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. I've done what both of you have failed to do. See to it that Samba is taken care of, so she can't stop the extraction of gold from the lands around Block 59. I have to go now" Baronesa ordered Medeiros and Mendes as she walked out of the cabin and went to the stern of the moving patrol boat on the Amazon River.

Medeiros and Mendes watched as the masked villainess got on to a speed boat, manned by Primeiro Comando thugs, as it pulled alongside the riverine patrol boat they were on, and the boat speed off in a different direction down the river. They returned to the cabin to look at Samba as she lay bound and unconscious atop the hard bunk, rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples and waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out of her big all natural hard, wet, excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt.

"You've got no one but yourself to blame for your predicament Big Breasted Wonder Woman! You shouldn't have stuck your big nipples where they didn't belong! You were warned back in Rio de Janeiro and twice out here by Mr Mendes! Shame you have to be disposed of now" said Jorge as he lectured the unconscious Samba.

"The Baronesa says she'll be out cold for hours. We need to dispose of her discreetly to give your men enough time to extract the Amerindian gold we need to satisfy the Premeiro Comando's needs" said Jorge to Mendes. "I know just the place to get rid of this Big Breasted Wonder Woman! No one will ever find her!" replied the former Brazilian naval officer.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Medeiros and Mendes in the presence of the unconscious Samba who had absolutely no idea what her captors had planned for her.  

Punto Curua
Amazon River Basin
Northeast Brazil.
2.15 pm

Jaime Diaz was in room at the Hotel Mar where he and his boss, attorney and politician Rita Collor were staying, while they interviewed the Amerindians who lived in the area about protests and alleged attacks by some of them against Globo Petroleo's oil platform at an offshore location called Block 59 in the Amazon River.

"There's been no word from Miss Collor. She should be finished with her meeting with the police in Macapa by now" thought the teenage boy as he looked at his cellphone.

Jaime then looked at his laptop. On the screen, the teenage boy was looking at multiple online news websites which reported that Samba averted a major environmental disaster by stopping an oil spill from spreading in the Amazon River after a major oil pipeline at Block 59.

His penis became stiff and erect under his pants as he watched video footage of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, in her new skin tight emerald green diving suit, diving into the river from the Globo Petroleo oil platform to stop the oil spill.

The news reports said Samba was not seen after she stopped the spill.

"Could Miss Collor be in danger? If she is, Samba will save her" thought Jaime.

Unknown location
Amazon River
Northeast Brazil
3.15 pm

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" cooed Samba softly in pleasur so as not to attract any attention to the fact she was regaining consciousness.

"Uuuuuh...still feel sleepy...Uuuuh
My huge all natural Brazilian Breasts...Uuuuuh...my big all natural Brazilian...have never been tortured so powerfully before...Uuuuuh...as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman...Uuuh
but the Spirit of the Amazon has allowed me to regain some of my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed..." sighed Samba as she flexed her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular copper legs three times until she was able to loosen the ropes binding her gleaming copper hands behind her back and the ropes binding her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet together.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil slowly got off the bunk in the cabin of the riverine patrol boat she was a captive on.

As the soles of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet made contact with the floor of the cabin, Samba felt it moving.

"Uuuh...I'm a prisoner on a boat...We're on the Amazon River...and the currents are getting stronger...We must be getting close to a waterfall...The criminals...must think I'm too weak after being drugged and tortured so many times... to be able to use my all natural Brazilian super powers to defeat them...They must be planning to throw me over the waterfall to my death...Uuuh...My all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed are badly depleted...I have to act quickly to stop them!!" resolved Samba as she made her way out of the cabin, wearing only her large gleaming gold earrings and her gleaming gold bracelets.

Feeling vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings, alerting her to danger, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman surprised four mercenaries on the deck, felling all of them with a sequence of swift gleaming copper capoeira hand strikes. Raising her right thick muscular gleaming copper leg, Samba pressed the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot against the throat of the fourth mercenary who was the only one of them who was still barely conscious.

"Where are Jorge Medeiros and Carlos Mendes?! Where are the other members of the boat's crew?!!" demanded the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she applied increasing pressure through the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot to the mercenary's throat.

"On the bridge...."gasped the mercenary who was distracted by the sight of the thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and big all natural shiny brown clitoris of the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil that was directly above him.

"Thanks for your cooperation. You can go to sleep now" quipped Samba as she applied more pressure through the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot on to the throat of the mercenary until he passed out. Gathering the four unconscious mercenaries together in a storage bin on the deck, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil found a steel rod, slipped it into the lock on the storage bin and twisted it to trap the four unconscious mercenaries inside of the bin.

Her naked mountainous gleaming copper breasts swaying freely from side to side, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem, Samba sprinted towards the bridge of the riverine patrol boat as it neared the white water rapids of the Jurupari Waterfall on the Amazon River.

On the bridge of riverine patrol boat, Carlos Mendes and Jorge Medeiros watched the white water rapids of the Jurupari Waterfall ahead of them.
"All engines stop!" Mendes ordered the eight mercenaries who were manning the bridge. "Aye sir" replied the mercenary at the helm while the other seven mercenaries worked the controls in front of them, causing the riverine patrol boat to drift slowly towards the rapids. "Go and get that Big Breasted Wonder Woman and throw her overboard. Her super ass should still be unconscious!!" Mendes ordered four of the mercenaries.

But as they got up from their respective stations inside the bridge, Samba entered the bridge and assumed her heroic pose before them, blocking the sole entrance and exit to the bridge.

"Here I am Mr Mendes! As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I compliment you on the efforts that you made to drug me, knock me unconscious and capture me, to prevent me from learning the truth about what you, Mr Mendes and your sponsors the Premeiro Comando were doing out here in the Amazon River Basin! But good always wins over evil and it's time for me to take you all to justice!!" declared Samba as she stood with her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare creamy feet flat on the steel floor of the bridge, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed towards them.

Medeiros, Mendes and his eight mercenaries were mesmerised by the sight of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body on display before them. Their eyes were wide open, their jaws slack, their penises hard and erect under their pants as they couldn't take their eyes off her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, capped at their sexy summits by broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples, her big all natural shiny brown clitoris located in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest between her massive gleaming copper thighs.

But remembering what the consequences of failing the Premeiro Comando meant for him and his company, Globo Petroleo CEO Jorge Medeiros was the first to snap out of the erotic stupor that the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil was placing them into. "Kill her fools!! Kill the Big Breasted Wonder Woman!!" yelled Medeiros. Snapped out of their respective erotic stupors, Mendes and his mercenaries reacted spontaneously, drawing their guns and opening fire on Samba within the small confines of the riverine patrol boat's bridge.

"You boys should know that's not going to stop me!!" quipped the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she moved her muscular gleaming copper arms in front of her with her all natural Brazilian Speed, using her gleaming gold bracelets to shield her from the bullets which ricocheted in several directions inside of the bridge.

Five of the mercenaries cried out in pain as they were hit by their own bullets and collapsed to the floor of the bridge wounded, The bullets also hit several of the instrument panels inside of the bridge, causing the boat to drift closer towards the white water rapids that led to the edge of the 5,000 ft waterfall. Doing her best to maintain her balance on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, Samba managed to fell the three mercenaries who were still standing with a sequence of gleaming copper hand capoeira chops.

"It's over Mr Medeiros! It's over Mr Mendes!" declared Samba as she made her way towards the two villains as the riverine patrol boat entered the white-water rapids. Panicking, Jorge Medeiros grabbed the spinning wheel on the bridge. He twisted it frantically left and right as he struggled to steer the riverine patrol boat out of the powerful white water rapids.

As the riverine patrol boat was tossed around within the powerful white water rapids of the Amazon River, carrying it towards the edge of the 5,000 ft Jurupari Waterfall, the movements of the vessel had an unexpected effect on Samba as she tried to get to Jorge Medeiros and Carlos Mendes within the confines of its small bridge.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...My big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the spinning movement of the boat...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is making them...feel ill...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They're not fully recovered...from the chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...aphrodisiac gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting so sleepy..." moaned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she tried to balance on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet within the small bridge of the riverine patrol boat as it headed towards the edge of the waterfall.

Seeing an opportunity, Mendes lunged towards Samba, his hands grabbing hold of her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
GETTING SQUEEZED AGAIN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU'RE MAKING ME SLEEPY AGAIN MR MENDES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...CAN'T GET FREE..." moaned Samba loudly in pain as the former combat navy diver squeezed her hard in her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples making them hard, erect and bullet-shaped again as they collapsed together to the floor of the swaying bridge, with Mendes landing on top of her.

Pinning the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil to the floor of the swaying bridge of the riverine patrol boat, Mendes took out a bottle of chloroform that was in a pocket on his web belt, uncapped it and poured it all over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MORE CHLOROFORM
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ALL OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
INTO MY BROAD ALL NATURAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG ALL NATURAL
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T FIGHT YOU MR MENDES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as the struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body got slower and slower as Mendes massaged the chloroform all over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"You're tough Big Breasted Wonder Woman but this'll finish you!!" snarled Mendes as he began to rub his chloroform-soaked right index and middle fingers vigorously over the heroine's big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING CHLOROFORMED AGAIN
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NOT FULLY RECOVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AFTER YOU CHLOROFORMED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UNDERWATER...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST NOT ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUH
OR I WILL BE KNOCKED OUT FOR TWO DAYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her sparkling blue eyes rolling up in her head as Mendes rubbed chloroform into her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris, becoming very aroused himself as he pushed the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil towards a huge orgasm that meant certain doom for her.

"You can't resist Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! You know you're too weak and too tired to stop yourself from having your last orgasm!! There's absolutely nothing that you can do to save yourself!!" laughed Jorge Medeiros as he strained to steer the riverine patrol boat out of the raging white water rapids that threatening to pull it over the edge of the 5,000 ft waterfall.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT MR MEDEIROS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..ALMOST GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM HAS MADE BY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS
...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING CHLOROFORMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MUST NOT ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...GOT TO...UUUUH
...WANT TO...UUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...." moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, struggling desperately to suppress a gigantic orgasm that was building inside of her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

She was seconds away from a gigantic orgasm when the Spirit of the Amazon, that granted her super powers, caused thoughts of her teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz to enter her mind. "NO...UUUUH...I MUST NOT...UUUUH...GIVE UP...." moaned Samba as she suddenly sprang to life, dealing Mendes a gleaming left copper capoeira hand chop to his throat.

"AAARGH" groaned Mendes as he rolled off her and collapsed unconscious to the floor of the bridge. "No!!...Impossible!!" yelled Jorge Medeiros as he saw the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil leaping towards him. The last thing Medeiros saw was the ball of her large erotic right gleaming copper foot as it slammed into his face. 'AAAAAARGH" groaned Medeiros as he collapsed face down on the floor of the bridge, fainting in seconds. Planting her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the steel floor of the bridge, the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body straining with effort, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swaying freely and sexily, Samba managed to steer the riverine patrol boat out of the white water rapids in the nick of time.

The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil steered the boat back into the calmer waters of the Amazon River and beached it on a river bank. Knowing that Medeiros, Mendes and none of the other mercenaries would pose any threat to her now, Samba activated the radio on the bridge. "Macapa Police...This is Samba!...Send police officers to this location and to Block 59!...There are criminals involved in both locations in illegal gold mining!!" said the Big Breasted Wonder Woman.

"We read you Big Breasted Wonder Woman! Police vessels are being dispatched as we speak!" came the response from the police.

Samba activated the radio transponder on the vessel that would allow the police to find Medeiros, Mendes and its mercenary crew. Her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts heaving slowly up and down, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil smiled that she was victorious over the criminals of Brazil for yet another time.

"Now if you boys will excuse me, I need to get the remainder of my costume put on before the police arrive to take you into custody" said Samba with a smile on her beauteous face.

24 hours later
Amazon River
10 am

Attorney and politician Rita Collor and Jaime Diaz were on the ferry from Punto Curua sailing towards Macapa where they were going to catch a flight back to Rio de Janeiro.

Wearing her shoulder length dull black hair in a tight bun behind her head, wearing a baggy pink shirt, black jeans and black flat shoes, Rita listened to the teenage boy as he outlined to her how Samba had exposed Globo Petroleo CEO Jorge Medeiros and forme Brazilian navy special forces officer Carlos Mendes as the masterminds behind a plot to steal Amerindian gold and use the company's oil platform at the offshore site in the river called Block 59 as a cover to commit their crimes.

"Samba's so awesome, beautiful and brave. She's saved the day again. I wished you could have seen her in action. I tried to reach you earlier when Samba went to stop the oil spill" said Jaime.

"That's because Mr Medeiros sent men to kidnap me so I wouldn't give the evidence I got from the Amerindians to the police" said Rita.

"Oh my God" gasped Jaime in shock as he looked at his boss.

"It's okay Jaime. Samba rescued me before she went to stop the oil spill" Rita assured him.

"Gosh Miss Collor. I'm glad you're okay. Samba's just so awesome" replied Jaime, his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he thought about the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

Rita felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt and her clitoris become wet under her jeans as she noticed her teenage assistant's arousal.

"Yes she is Jaime. Yes she is" replied Rita with a smile.

End

Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:31 pm