Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 pm

Samba in Dive into Danger 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Dive into Danger 4
Samba in Dive into Danger 4

Unknown location
Amazon River Basin
Northeast Brazil
3 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness. Her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering slowly as she rolled her head slowly from side to side, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil felt incredible dizziness in her head and incredible fatigue in every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

In her tired and foggy brain, Samba tried to make sense of what had happened. The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil remembered changing from her alter ego of attorney and politician Rita Collor into her new crime fighting diving suit and swimming in the Amazon River after she sensed danger and saved the crew of a Globo Petroleo oil barge who were under attack from masked mercenaries.

She remembered being knocked unconscious in a previous encounter with these mercenaries and waking up in the care of Globo Petroleo CEO Jorge Medeiros who told her the mercenaries were Amerindian terrorists who were trying to stop his company from legally drilling for oil in the Amazon River Basin.

Samba remembered this was why she journeyed to the basin in northeast Brazil as Rita Collor, with her teenage assistant Jaime Diaz. The last memory that the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had was swimming with her all natural Brazilian Speed underwater, pursuing some terrorists fleeing in a power boat when the river suddenly exploded all around her, unprecedented agonising pain in her mountainous firm all natural breasts and in her big all natural clitoris under her tight emerald green diving suit that compelled her to become unconscious in less than a second on the bottom of the Amazon River.

Samba realised she was no longer there as she felt fresh air enter her nostrils. The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil also felt cool air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body which told her that her thin tight emerald green diving suit had been taken off of her while she was unconscious. She felt her large gleaming gold earrings still on her gleaming copper earlobes and her gleaming gold bracelets still on her wrists as she lay on her back on what seemed to be some kind of wooden bench.

The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil felt no kinds of restraints binding her gleaming copper hands or her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet which was normal whenever she regained consciousness in her superheroine adventures.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What..." moaned Samba sleepily, straining to move her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs as she tried to get up. But before the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil could do anything, she felt small hands rubbing a creamy substance into her broad all natural shiny brown areolas, big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples and big all natural shiny brown clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BROAD ALL NATURAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL DIZZY...FEEL WEAK...FEEL SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHO DARES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZIL'S BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on their smooth heels on the unknown wooden surface that she was lying on, her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Through her blurry vision, the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil was surprised to see three young Amerindian girls standing around her. Two were rubbing a white creamy paste into each of her broad hard shiny brown areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples while the third girl was rubbing the same paste on to her big hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick lush glossy black all natural pubic rainforest between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

Samba then saw an older Amerindian man in his 80's, wearing what she could make out in her blurry vision to be some kind of headdress that identified him as a chief.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO'RE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHERE AM I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHY ARE YOU USING THESE GIRLS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO DRUG ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZIL'S BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY HAVE YOU CAPTURED ME....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BRAZILIAN STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRING YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, allowing the Amerindian girls to rub the strange white paste into the most super erogenous parts of her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

"You are trespassing on our lands Big Breasted Wonder Woman. We must learn of your intentions. Not even you can resist the power of the baleeira plant as it is rubbed into you all natural areolas, all natural nipples and all natural clitoris. You grow tired Big Breasted Wonder Woman" instructed the chief.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keep drugging me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
in my broad all natural haaaaaaaard Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....in my big all natural haaaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Nipples...in my big haaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming...sleepier...and...sleepier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Samba in pleasure, her sparkling blue eyes barely open, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly...as she felt the skilled hands of the Amerindian girls massaging the indigenous past into her famous nipples, areolas and clitoris.

"You are now under the spell of the baleeira" said the chief

"Yes...I am...I...am...hypnotized" agreed Samba sleepily.

"You shall now speak the truth Big Breasted Wonder Woman" said the chief as the Amerindian girls kept rubbing the indigenous paste into Samba's broad hard all natural shiny brown areolas, big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny brown nipples and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

"Yes...I must...obey..." agreed the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she stared with sleepy respect in her sparkling blue eyes at the old Amerindian chief as the three young Amerindian girls continued to drug her in her broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas, big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

"Tell me Big Breasted Wonder Woman. Why are you here? Why are you trespassing on our lands?" asked the chief.

"I'm here...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...unravel...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...all the mysteries...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
surrounding...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Globo Petroleo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drilling...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....for oil...
in...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the Equatorial Margin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in the Amazon...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...River Basin
...I was fighting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Amerindian terrorists...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who attacked...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...a Globo Petroleo barge...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in the river...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...was swimming after them...
but they lured me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...into a trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...used depth charge bombs...to knock me unconscious...They escaped...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as the young Amerindian girls rubbed the creamy white paste into her broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas, big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

Satisfied with the answers of the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, the chief ordered the girls to stop what they were doing and apply a green ointment made from the marigosa plant, another indigenous medicinal plant found in the Amazon Rainforest, to Samba's famous nipples, areolas and clitoris. The ointment had the effect of soothing the pain in her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body as her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples and her big all natural shiny brown clitoris, causing her all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed to return.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...That feels nice girls...and yes...Uuuuuuuuh...I do have the biggest breasts and clitoris in Brazil...Uuuuuuh
...Thanks for helping them feel better" said Samba with a smile at the young Amerindian girls who left the hut she was in and alone with the old Amerindian chief. "My apologies for drugging you in your famous nipples, areolas and clitoris, Samba. I am Henrique, Chief of the Guarani. You understand that I had to be certain of your intentions towards my people" said the old chief as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil got off the bamboo table that she was lying on.

"Yes Chief Henrique. My code of ethics as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman demands I seek the truth in all of my superheroine adventures. The paste from the baleeira plant is a most effective natural truth serum. As you know my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas, big all natural Brazilian Nipples and big all natural Brazilian Clitoris are very vulnerable to any type of drug but especially to chloroform and aphrodisiacs. My enemies often knock me unconscious that way. I know now that you and your people aren't my enemies. You rescued me after I was knocked unconscious by depth charge bombs in the river?" asked Samba rhetorically.

"Yes. My people heard the explosions and went to the location. I had you taken out of the river, brought here to our village and had your clothes removed. You will need them now" said Henrique as he handed the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil her skin tight emerald green diving suit and thick gleaming gold belt again. "Thanks Chief. That's very kind of you" replied Samba with a smile as she donned her diving suit in front of Henrique, then fastened her thick gleaming gold belt around her wide curvy waist.

"As I said when you had me hypnotized, I'm investigating the attacks on the Globo Petroleo oil platform at Block 59 in the Amazon River Basin. It's CEO Jorge Medeiros is convinced that Amerindian terrorists want to destroy the platform and disrupt his company's drilling in the basin. I was knocked unconscious days ago at Globo Petroleo's office building in Rio de Janeiro by criminals using what I could only deduce were indigenous aphrodisiacs, then hypnotized into believing that I was actually knocked out after an explosion on their platform" said Samba as she assumed her heroic pose before the chief.

Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic feet flat on the aluminum deck of the ferry, her thick muscular legs spread slightly apart, her mountainous firm breasts pushed forward and framed by the tight emerald green fabric of her diving suit, broad gold stars capping their sexy summits and the space between her massive thighs.

"I know of Jorge Medeiros. He offered us lots of money to relocate from our lands here in the Amazon River Basin. But we refused because these lands are sacred to us." said Henrique. "I understand that Chief. But is it possible that some Amerindians want you to take Mr Medeiros' offer and the attacks are a way of forcing you to accept it?" asked Samba.

"As you know Big Breasted Wonder Woman, the people of the rainforest communicate in different ways to the city dwellers. There are a group of renegades operating within the area, their leader is a former naval officer, Carlos Mendes" replied Henrique.

Samba's sparkling blue eyes widened with interest as she heard that name. "I know about Mr Mendes. He was a former member of the elite Combat Navy Divers Group, Grumec. He was dishonourably discharged from the navy for criminal conduct and disappeared from Rio de Janeiro months ago" said the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Yes. He and his men are here and creating much trouble for us. They make people that the Amerindians are against Globo Petroleo. We have no problem with them once they do not trespass on our lands and respect the laws with the government which forbids them to explore for oil there" said Henrique.

"So what do you think Mendes' is after?" asked Samba. Henrique reached into a pouch attached to his belt and showed gold stone to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil. "Is that gold?" asked Samba rhetorically as she held the gold stone in her gleaming copper right hand. "Yes. It comes from the river bed in the same place where the oil exploration is happening" replied Henrique.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil compared to what Henrique was telling her now to her memories of Jorge Medeiros telling her about Amerindians attacking Globo Petroleo's oil operations at Block 59 in the Amazon River Basin and being drugged and hypnotized at the Sanmartino Hospital in Rio de Janeiro after she was knocked unconscious during a fight with alleged Amerindian terrorists at Globo Petroleo's office in Rio de Janeiro.

"Chief. This is important evidence I'll need to bring the real criminals to justice. I need to take this with me. " said Samba. "Of course Big Breasted Wonder Woman. My people are innocent. We know you will defeat the true evildoers" replied Henrique in agreement as he handed Samba the gold stone. Placing the stone inside of the thick gold belt with was entwined around her wide curvy waist, the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil sprinted out of the hut, through the Amerindian village, dove into the dark green waters of the Amazon River and swam away with her all natural Brazilian Speed.

Neither Samba nor Chief Henrique knew that a teenage Amerindian boy was listening to them. He slipped off into the rainforest and took out a satellite phone which he used to call Carlos Mendes. "Boss. The Big Breasted Wonder Woman is alive. She knows about the gold" said the boy.
"Understood. We will deal with her" replied Mendes on the other end of the line.

24 hours later
Punto Curua
Amazon River Basin
Northeast Brazil
10 am

Rita Collor looked on with interest as her teenage assistant Jaime Diaz studied the gold stone she got from Chief Henrique in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. Wearing her big rimmed glasses on her face, her dull shoulder length black hair tied into a bun behind her head, a baggy blue shirt, baggy jeans and black leather flat shoes, Rita felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt and her clitoris become moist under her jeans, aroused by the fact that Jaime had no idea that she was his superheroine girlfriend Samba.

"Samba was here Miss Collor? She gave you this?" asked Jaime, feeling aroused but also a bit sad that he didn't have a chance to spend time with the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil. Rita's blue eyes fluttered behind her big rimmed glasses as she noticed her teenage assistant's hard and erect penis framed against the fabric of his jeans. "Uuuuuh...Jaime's hard penis...Uuuuh...making me feel haa...haa...haaard in my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuh...feel...haa...haa...haaaard...Uuuh...wet...Uuuh...excited in my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuh...need to clear my head" thought Rita as she pushed erotic thoughts about the handsome teenager to the back of her mind.

"Yes. I know you're disappointed that Samba didn't see you but her duties as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman require her to bring the real criminals to justice. This gold comes from land in the area where Globo Petroleo is operating. Most of that land are protected reserves given to the Amerindians by the government, oil companies like Globo Petroleo are forbidden to do anything on indigenous lands." said Rita.

"So that means whoever is behind the protests and the attacks on Globo Petroleo may not be Amerindians?" asked Jaime.

"That's right Jaime. Globo Petroleo may be hiding what's really going on at Block 59. I'll be leaving early on the ferry for an important meeting with the police in Macapa tomorrow. I already emailed the police chief about the initial theory that Samba has. You can continue our interviews here with other Amerindians about Block 59. We'll soon have enough evidence to help Samba expose what's happening here and bring the criminals to justice" said Rita with a smile at her teenage assistant.

"Sounds like a plan Miss Collor. You can count on me to do what I can to help Samba" replied Joe, feeling his penis harden under his jeans. Rita, felt her nipples harden and her clitoris become moist as she saw this.

"I know you will Jaime" thought Rita, confident that she would emerge victorious as Samba over the renegade navy diver Carlos Mendes and whoever had hired him and his mercenaries to steal gold from Amerindian lands in the Amazon River Basin and cover it up by making the rest of Brazil believe that the Amerindians were threatening to destroy the operations of Globo Petroleo in the basin.

10 pm

In his office on board Globo Petroleo's oil platform at Block 59 in the Amazon River, CEO Jorge Medeiros and former combat navy diver Carlos Mendes were taking a satellite phone call from their criminal employer.

"This is very disturbing news gentlemen. Not only is Samba still alive but she has knowledge of what our real plans at Block 59 are" said an electronically garbled voice over a speaker box on Medeiros' desk.

"I don't know how that Big Breasted Wonder Woman survived the depth charge bombs but give me another chance and I'll take her out!" vowed Mendes eager to please his employer.

"I have no doubt of your military skills Mr Mendes but we must deal with our big breasted friend in a more subtle way that will not draw any further attention to ourselves. Mr Medeiros, tomorrow a situation will be created at Block 59 which will force Samba to intervene. When she does, Mr Mendes shall knock her unconscious and take her prisoner. I shall deal with the Big Breasted Wonder Woman, personally" replied the voice, as the details of the plan were spelt out.

24 hours later
Amazon River
Northeast Brazil
7 am

Standing on the deck of a passenger ferry bound for the city of Macapa for her meeting with the Brazilian police about the evidence she had discovered in her last encounter as Samba with unknown mercenaries operating in the Amazon River Basin, attorney and politician Rita Collor was finding it difficult not to think about her handsome teenage assistant Jaime Diaz, who was back in the river town of Punto Curua, continuing their work to interview Amerindians there about claims that they were committing terrorist acts against the operations of Globo Petroleo as the oil company searched for oil in a section of the river designated by it as Block 59.

Wearing a baggy black shirt, black slacks and flat shoes, big rimmed glasses on her face, her dull shoulder length black hair tied into a bun behind her head, Rita lightly stroked her shapely breasts through the fabric of her shirt, fantasising that Jaime was playing with them when she was Samba.

"Ohhh. Jaime turns me on even when he's not here and I feel it even more when I'm Samba. I know he respects me as Rita Collor but it would be ethically wrong to date him as my employee. I can be as intimate with him as I want to be when I'm Samba. He's infatuated with me as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. Do I trust him enough to reveal my secret identity to him? Do I tell him that Rita Collor is Samba?" pondered Rita.

Her erotic thoughts about Jaime Diaz were interrupted as she felt vibrations in her small gold earrings on her white earlobes.

"Oh. I'm sensing evil. This has to be the work of Carlos Mendes and his terrorists. There's a catastrophe unfolding at Block 59. There's no time to think erotic thoughts about Jaime or about meeting the police in Macapa. It's time for me to change into Samba and get into action!" resolved Rita with a smile on her face.

Making her way unnoticed to an unseen location on the port side of the moving ferry, Rita removed her big rimmed glasses from her face and spun on a single spot. An emerald green aura surrounded the lady lawyer. She felt herself becoming taller, stronger and sexier within the aura as she made her amazing transformation into Samba.

Her shapely white body turned voluptuous, muscular and gleaming copper as she spun. Her baggy shirt, slacks and shoes replaced by her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, tiny, tight emerald green panties appearing between her massive copper thighs and riding into the crack between her massive firm gleaming copper ass, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, her hair becoming long and glossy black as she completed her change into Samba.

But the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil continued to spin and the emerald green aura continued to surround her as she changed into her alternate skimpy crime fighting attire that was better suited for her current environment.

The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil now wore a skin tight emerald green diving suit which covered and highlighted her entire voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body. The only constants from her regular attire was her thick gleaming golden belt around her wide curvy waist and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists.

Her long mane of glossy black hair and her large gleaming gold earrings were now hidden inside of the hood of her new diving suit leaving only her beauteous face exposed. The final touches on her new attire where broad gold stars decorated the sexy summits of her mountainous firm breasts and a broad gold star decorated the space between her massive thighs.

"Now to get to Block 59 and stop whatever mischief those terrorists have created. With my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed, I'll be able to get back to this ferry long before it arrives in Macapa" resolved Samba with a smile on her beauteous face as she flexed her muscular arms and thick muscular legs, diving into the dark green waters of the Amazon River and swimming away with her all natural Brazilian Speed.

7.15 am

Leaping out of the river, alighting to the platform of the Globo Petroleo oil rig at Block 59, Samba was greeted by a group of five engineers.

"Thank God you're here Samba! There's been an accident offshore! The major oil pipeline suddenly ruptured. Crude oil's leaking into the river and we can't stop it!! said an engineer.

"Don't worry boys! I'll contain repair the pipeline and stop the oil spill" promised the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

Samba noticed how the five engineers were staring at her voluptuous and muscular body which was highlighted even more by her new skin tight emerald green diving suit which covered and highlighted her entire body. Her thick gleaming golden belt around her wide curvy waist, her gold bracelets on her wrists, the hood of the diving suit leaving only her beauteous face exposed, broad gold stars decorated the sexy summits of her mountainous firm breasts and broad gold star decorated the space between her massive thighs.

Samba could tell that the five engineers, like all men in Brazil who were always aroused in her presence, were even more aroused with her dressed in this new crime fighting garb that was suited to the task at hand.

"Don't worry about me gentlemen. My all natural Brazilian Strength allows me to breathe underwater without the help of any breathing equipment. I'll stop the oil spill within the next few minutes" the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil assured the five engineers before flexing the muscles of her voluptuous body and diving into the dark green waters.

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed against the fabric of her tight emerald green swimsuit, Samba swam powerfully into the depths of the river towards the extensive underwater pipeline network that was connected to the Globo Petroleo oil platform. Spotting the main pipeline, which had several ruptures along its steel frame, the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated against the fabric of her skin tight emerald green diving suit, Samba swam through the swirling clouds of thick black oil towards the section of the ruptured oil pipeline.

"This has to be the work of Carlos Mendes and his mercenaries to frame the Amerindians for this attempted sabotage of Globo Petroleo's oil drilling.! I got to act fast to contain this oil spill to minmise any damage to the environment and then return to the ferry in time to meet with the police in Macapa. This should be another heroic feat that would impress Jaime" resolved the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, her big puffy all natural nipples stiffening under broad gold stars on the fabric of her skin tight emerald green swimsuit as she thought as she swam through the leaking oil.

Flexing her muscular arms, her thick muscular legs moving rapidly below her wide curvy waist, her exquisite sexy toes curled with tension and close together within the confines of her tight emerald green swimsuit, Samba and began to use her all natural Brazilian Strength to push the steel on each of the ruptured pipelines back into place as thick black crude oil gushed into the river water around her.

Preoccupied with her first task of containing the thick black crude oil that was gushing into the dark green river water around her, the Top-Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, had no idea that she wasn't alone in the depths of the river.

Using the clouds of swirling black crude oil to conceal his approach, former combat navy diver Carlos Mendes snuck up silently on Samba as she worked to repair the damaged underwater pipeline, pushing the bent pieces of steel back into place with her all natural Brazilian Strength.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...WITH SOME KIND OF SPECIAL WATER BASED CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'VE FALLEN INTO AN EXCELLENT TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO ALLOW MYSELF TO BE DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NO TIME TO FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO CLOSE THE PIPELINE IN TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEFORE TOO MUCH OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...SPILLS INTO THE RIVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, wiggling sexily as Mendes grabbed her mountainous firm breasts from behind, vigorously rubbing a pair of steel wired pads coated in chloroform over the broad gold stars decorating the summits of her famous chest on her emerald green diving suit.

"That's right Big Breasted Wonder Woman! Your big tits and areolas are easy targets in your hot diving suit! They'll be hard and in la-la land soon! You'll be sleeping like a big baby in the next few seconds!" gloated Mendes over a microphone in his diver's helmet that allowed him to speak underwater.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME GOOD MR MENDES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS AND MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...ARE 100 % DRUGGED WITH YOUR WATER-BASED CHLOROFORM...THEY'RE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...YOU HAVE TO CHLOROFORM ME IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS TO PUT ME TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO CLOSE THIS PIPELINE BEFORE YOU DO THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as her emerald green painted eyelids got heavier and her sparkling blue eyes got dull and hazy, as she felt her broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples poking through the broad gold stars identifying their location on her skin tight emerald green diving suit as she became dizzier and sleepier but kept on closing the damaged parts of the pipeline.

"Sure Big Breasted Wonder Woman! You can save the day but you can't save yourself!" gloated Mendes as he kept rubbing the wire pad in his right hand over the sexy summits of Samba's mountainous firm breasts while lowering his left hand between her massive thighs and rubbing the steel wire pad that he held in that hand on the middle of the broad gold star there that told him where her famous big all natural shiny brown clitoris was located.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RIGHT AGAIN MR MENDES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AS BRAZIL'S BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE GOT TO RESPECT CRIMINALS WHO GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO KNOCK ME OUT AND CAPTURE ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I JUST CLOSED THE PIPELINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOPPED THE OIL SPILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...99% DRUGGED WITH CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUH
IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME ORGASM IN THE NEXT SECOND...HAVE TO RESCHEDULE MY PLANS WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS...FOR THE NEXT 6 HOURS..NOW...ONCE I...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUH ...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she had her first ever gigantic orgasm underwater, a thick white cloud exploding between her wide open massive thighs into the dark green water.

The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil's sparkling blue eyes slowly closed, her head sagging between her mountainous firm breasts, her voluptuous and muscular body going limp, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic feet pointing down to the bottom of the river in defeat, wide spaces between them within the confines of her skin tight emerald green diving suit, as she succumbed to unconsciousness in the grips of the renegade diver Carlos Mendes who swam away with her as his captive unnoticed by anyone on the nearby oil platform.

To be continued

Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:31 pm