Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:14 pm

Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 2
Dragon Woman in Ways of Defeat 2

New Dawn Village

Elvisguard

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated, her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, her tiny tight red dragon scale panty narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs and into the space between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass, Dragon Woman, the mighty superheroine of Elvisguard, was engaged in battle with several orcs and ogres who were attacking the village.

The Big Breasted Basilisk was supported in her fight by a force of Nihindrian knights and soldiers, led by her boyfriend, the brave and handsome Captain Timot. As she dispatched orcs and ogres with a sequence of punches and attacks. "These monsters have been quiet for weeks! Who commanded them to attack New Dawn Village now?" wondered Dragon Woman as she drove the ball of her right erotic bare creamy foot into the face of an ogre, stunning the monster.

Seeing a group of ogres fleeing into the nearby forest, Dragon Woman sprinted after them, leaving the knights and soldiers to deal with the remaning orcs and ogres. The Big Breasted Basilisk felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, alerting her to imminent danger as an ogre tried to catch her from behind. Grabbing his left wrist with her creamy right hand, Dragon Woman effortlessly threw the ogre far away through the trees. A fiery aura surrounding her voluptuous and muscular creamy body, Dragon Woman unleased her breath of fire which incinerated ten ogres who were charging towards her, turning them to ash.

The Big Breasted Basilisk thought the battle was over. She was surprised when a two feathers were thrown at her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and then in pleasure as the feathers hit her in her big puffy nipples, through the fabric of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra. She had just removed the feathers when a flying figure swooped in low, slammed hard into her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH' moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain as she was knocked off her erotic bare creamy feet, went flying through the air and landed hard on the ground on her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she rolled on to her back, her muscular creamy arms flung past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, stunned by the blow

Through her blurry vision, the Big Breasted Basilisk saw that her tight strapless red dragon scale bra had been torn. Her naked huge firm creamy breasts bore multiple red bruises. Her wide glossy red areolas were hard. Her big puffy red nipples were hard and erect.

She saw the flying creature that looked similar to a female griffin, but in a more humanoid shape, approaching her.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as the monster squeezed her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples with its arms, causing her to lactate, geysers of white milk shooting out from their hardened tips, making feel weaker from this attack.

Hola, the black magician, announced her presence, emerging from behind one of the trees in the forest.

"I am the one who planned this attack and you have fallen into my trap Dragon Woman! My creation has done a great job to make you helpless."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're right...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are you?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she stared with sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask at Hola.

"This is not the time for that" replied Hola as she commanded the Griffin to attack the Big Breasted Basilisk's famous clitoris. Ripping away the heroine's tiny tight red dragon scale panties, the Griffin rubbed her big glossy red clitoris, located in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic forest, between her huge creamy thighs rapidly with its sharp talons.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY...BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING EXCITED...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....CAN'T RESIST...GOT TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...

GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm, a waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

Hola took a handful of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk's own super erogenous white cum, smeared it on her beauteous face and then uttered a magic spell.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of the red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of blonde hair with red highlights, slowly closing as her head rolled against her right broad creamy shoulder, her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly as rivers of white milk flowed freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, her muscular creamy arms limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris throbbing between her wide open huge creamy thighs, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

One hour later

With the battle ended, Timot rode into the forest searching for Dragon Woman. He gasped when he saw her lying defeated on the ground, naked except for her red dragon scale mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights and her red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists.

He watched her naked huge firm creamy breasts, capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy red areolas and big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, multiple bruises over her naked huge firm creamy breasts. He saw her big glossy red clitoris was very wet and excited between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

Dismounting from his horse, Timot took his canteen, knelt beside Dragon Woman and slowly poured water from his canteen on to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and then on to her big glossy red clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman softly in pleasure as her yellow eyes slowly opened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask. She looked up to see the blurry face of her boyfriend Timot looking at her. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...am I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in Heaven...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she saw Timot looking down at her. "No my love. You were defeated in battle and knocked unconscious" replied Timot as he used more water from his canteen to wash her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy red clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're right...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't remember exactly what happened...but as you know...my strengths and weaknesses are well known to my enemies" sighed Dargon Woman as she let Timot help her up to her erotic bare creamy feet. "Are you all right Dragon Woman?" asked Timot. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Yes...but sleepy...I don't have any strength to fly....I need to sleep...to regain my strength, stamina and speed of 10 dragons" replied Dragon Woman as Timot held her close to him as they walked towards his horse. "Don't worry, we'll go to my house and you can rest" replied Timot as he helped Dragon Woman on to the back of his horse, he got on and they rode away.

Dragon Woman leaned back, rested her head on his chest and fell asleep.

From afar, Hola the Magician watched them leave.

1 day later

Rosa Finduias remembered the previous night, she again had wild sex with Timot as Dragon Woman after he took her home after she was knocked unconscious in battle.

"My feelings for Timot when I'm Dragon Woman have gotten stronger since I almost lost my virginity to Prince Tybulle" thought Rosa as she sat alone in Timot's house.

Suddenly she felt her nipples stiffen under her dress, alerting her to danger.

"The ogres and orcs are attacking again! I've got to change into Dragon Woman" resolved Rosa.

1 hour later

The Big Breasted Basilisk alighted from the sky on to the battlefield, turning the tide of the battle as she defeated several orcs and ogres with a sequence of punches and kicks.

The knights and soldiers cheered as they watched her easily defeat the orcs and ogres and cause them to flee into the hills.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, Dragon Woman approached her boyfriend Timot, feeling hardness in her big puffy glossy red nipples under her bra and wetness in her big glossy red clitoris under her tiny tight red dragon scale panties as she remembered her great sex with him.

Timot felt his penis become stiff and erect under his armour as she stood before him. He did his best to hide how aroused he was from the knights and soldiers on the battlefield.

"The monsters are still a threat to New Dawn Village Dragon Woman. But they've kidnapped some women from the village and taken them to a cave in the forest" said Timot.

"Don't worry Captain Timot. I'll rescue them" replied Dragon Woman. Timot felt his penis stiffen further under his armour as he watched the Big Breasted Basilisk accentuate the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body, leap into the air and fly away with the speed of 10 dragons.

Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, Dragon Woman charged towards the cave where the kidnapped women were being held prisoner

She was attacked by a group of 20 orcs and 40 goblins that were guarding the cave.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body, Dragon Woman dispatched all of them with a sequence of punches and kicks.

She entered the cave determined to rescue the women and return to Timot.

Dragon Woman felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, warning her of danger.

Her yellow eyes widened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she saw a monster that was a giant eye with several tentacles appear before her. "What kind of monster are you??!!....It doesn't matter!!...I'm going to defeat you and free the women you're holding prisoner!!" declared Dragon Woman as she prepared to attack the beast.

But before she could, the Big Breasted Basilisk found it impossible to move as the monster stared at her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING??...I CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" complained Dragon Woman. The monster responded by using its tentacles to strip her of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and start to squeeze her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...MAKING MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...AND MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....BECOMING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

BECOMING SLEEPY" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain.

The monster used some of its other tentacles to remove her tiny tight red dragon scale panties to expose her big glossy red clitoris. At that moment, Hola the black magician appeared.

"Struggle is futile Dragon Woman!! You are a captive of the Beholder!! A special monster created by me to defeat you. Anyone it looks at will be paralysed immediately!! You shall now experience a defeat you cannot escape from!!" gloated Hola as the Beholder used it's free tentacles to simultaneously attack Dargon Woman in her big glossy red clitoris, her big glossy red anus and her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered six gigantic orgasms in a row while powerfully lactating simultaneously, geysers of white milk shotting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, as she stood paralysed before the Beholder.

Hola laughed at the sight of Dragon Woman being utterly helpless and being tamed into submission by the Beholder.

Uttering a chant, she commanded the Beholder to release the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she collapsed to the ground on her back, her muscular creamy arms flung past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with glossy red toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

Hola uttered another chant causing the waterfall of thick white cum that was flowing out of Dragon Woman's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt, to fall directly into her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...sleepier and...Uuuh...sleepier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as erotic thoughts about Timot filled her tired brain.

"Yes Dragon Woman. You will go to sleep now and remember nothing when you wake up" commanded Hola.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure and agreement as her yellow eyes closed in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the ground, wide spaces appeared between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which had glossy red toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Hola also knew that the women who were kidnapped from New Dawn Village, like Dragon Woman, would remember nothing of their ordeal.

"Farewell Dragon Woman. When next we meet, you will have your biggest defeat" vowed Hola as she walked out of the cave with the Beholder following her.

1 hour later

Timot arrived at the cave and found Dragon Woman naked and unconscious again.

The brave knight poured water from his canteen on to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy red clitoris between her wide open huge creamy thighs to revive her.

"Uuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuh

...Where...Uuuuuuuh...Who...Uuh

...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as her yellow eyes opened slowly in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"This is becoming a routine Dragon Woman...finding you naked and unconscious after a battle" quipped Timot as he knelt beside his big breasted superheroine girlfriend.

"Why my brave hero?...I know you like me this way...Are you complaining?...As my man, you should expect to find me this way....Yes, I fell into another trap and I don't remember what happened to me" replied Dragon Woman as Timot helped her back up on her erotic bare creamy feet.

"The women who were kidnapped remember nothing either. But we can't worry about that now. We need to get them back to New Dawn Village" said Timot.

"Yes my lord. Just give me a chance to get dressed first" replied Dragon Woman with a smile.

1 day later

Rosa was finishing her job as helper to the village book keeper

Fredo Boggins. She was thinking about her last adventure as Dragon Woman when she stripped naked and knocked unconscious with no memory of what happened.

As she wondered what happened, Timot arrived at Boggins' house with four knights on horseback and a horse with no rider.

"Care to join me on patrol?" Timot asked rhetorically. "Yes" replied Rosa, wanting to spend time with him and get her mind off her last two knockouts as Dragon Woman.

2 hours later

Rosa, Timot and the four knights were riding through the forests surrounding New Dawn Village.

As they prepared to return to the village, Rosa felt her nipples stiffen under her dress, warning her of danger.

Feathers came hurtling out of the sky, hitting the four knights in their heads, causing them to fall off their horses, dead to the ground.

Reacting quickly, Timot used his shield to protect Rosa and himself from another salvo of feathers.

They saw a group of orcs charging towards them through the trees.

"Quick Rosa! Get to the village and get help!!" said Timot as he drew his sword and turned to face the orcs.

"Be careful Timot" said Rosa before she rode away. But once she was a safe distance away, she got off her horse.

"Don't worry Timot! Help will come sooner than you think!" resolved Rosa as she revealed her dragon amulet which hung around her neck and initiated her transformation into Dragon Woman, a fiery aura surrounding her body.

Minutes later, as Timot felt he was about to be overwhelmed and killed by the orcs, Dragon Woman alighted from the sky, landing on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Don't worry my lord! Help has arrived!" quipped Dragon Woman as she engaged the orcs, felling 12 of them with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Timot smiled as he felled six orcs with his sword. Seeing the arrival of the Big Breasted Basilisk, the remaining orcs fled.

Timot turned to face his superheroine girlfriend, his penis hard and erect under his armour.

"Are you all right Timot? asked Dragon Woman with concern.

"Yes. I knew you'd come. I knew you'd never let me die" said Timot as he smiled at the Big Breasted Basilisk.

Dragon Woman felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen slowly under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her big glossy red clitoris become wet under her thin tight red dragon scale panties as the urge to have sex with Timot became irresistable.

Those thoughts were interrupted as her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffened sharply under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, alerting her to imminent danger. "Look out Timot!!" cried Dragon Woman as she used her red dragon scale bracelets to stop the feathers from striking her brave knight.

"What is that creature??!!" gasped Timot as he looked up into the sky and saw a griffin woman looking at them. "I'll take care of that monster! Get to safety my love!" replied Dragon Woman as she planted a quick kiss on Timot, flexed her huge creamy thighs and flew up into the sky to fight the griffin woman.

Timot did not run but watched the aerial battle between Dragon Woman and the female griffin unfold above the forest with neither one of them able to gain an advantages, despite throwing many punches and kicks at each other. "I have to do something to help Dragon Woman" he thought. Suddenly, the brave knight heard movement on the ground close to him.

He turned and came face to face with the monster called the Beholder, it's big eye paralyzing him in seconds.

In the air, Dragon Woman felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra as she sensed her man was in trouble. "Timot!! I've got to save him!!" cried Dragon Woman as she sent the Griffin flying away through the air by driving the ball of her right erotic bare creamy foot to its face.

She descended to the forest, landing on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and rushed to rescue Timot from the Beholder. But in her haste, the Big Breasted Basilisk made a huge mistake by looking at the monster. "Dragon Woman!! Help!!" yelled Timot. "Timot!!...I can't!! This monster has put us under its spell!! We can't move!!" replied Dragon Woman in fear and excitement about what was going to happen next.

"Look out!!" warned Timot as the Griffin came up behind Dragon Woman and began to play with her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T PROTECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM THIS MONSTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Big Breasted Basilisk loudly in pleasure as the Griffin's arms and hands played with her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Timot could do nothing but watch as the Griffin removed his superheroine girlfriend's tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties before him.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUH

MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING PLAYED WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PLAYED WITH...UUUUH

...TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she and her man Timot stood paralysed next to each other.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain as the Griffin stabbed her in her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris with its razor sharp feathers.

Timot looked on with shock and arousal, as the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as aphrodisiac poison in the Griffin's feathers went to work on her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...T...T...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she and her boyfriend Timot stood paralysed next to each other before the Beholder.

Hola the black magician approached them laughing.

"You are finally at my mercy Dragon Woman! But I will give you another opportunity to defeat me in fair fight! I shall take your knight to an abandoned castle nearby ! Should you defeat my creations, you and your knight shall live!!" declared Hola as she threw a white powder into Timot's face.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Timot as he passed out, standing up"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU WILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

FACE MY WRATH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF YOU HURT HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN A FAIR FIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUH

I'LL BE VICTORIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she stood helpless before Hola.

"We shall see" gloated Hola as she ordered the Griffin to remove its feathers from the Big Breasted Basilisk's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and from her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered eight gigantic orgasms in a row, waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt, thick geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples simultaneously.

Hola then ordered the Beholder to release Dragon Woman and Timot from its paralysing stare, as Griffin took the unconscious knight and flew away with him in its arms, as the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk dropped to the ground on her knees, then collapsed on her back with her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on her smooth heels, her sexy toes with glossy red toenails barely able to stay curled with tension and close together.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...T...T...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...No...No....I...I...can't...can't...Uuuuuuuh

want to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got...to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she had a gigantic fake orgasm...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground, wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet, with glossy red toenails as she slowly succumbed to unconsciousness as she watched Timot being carried away.

2 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she rose dizzily to her erotic bare creamy feet, still weak from her battle with the Griffin and the Beholder.

With great effort, the Big Breasted Basilisk donned her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tiny tight red dragon scale panties.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....I feel so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I feel so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...There's a trap waiting for me at that castle...but I have to go and save Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must be careful with the Beholder's eye and the Griffin's feathers" moaned Dragon Woman as she flexed the aching muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body, leapt into the sky and flew in the direction of the abandoned castle.

Alighting on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet into the throne room of the palace, she saw Timot trapped inside of a large pentagram while Hola the black magician sat smugly on an old stone throne.

"Have no fear Dragon Woman. Your knight will be freed once you defeat my monsters!!" gloated Hola.

Dragon Woman felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra as she saw the Griffin and the Beholder approaching her, standing side by side. The Big Breasted Basilisk was contemplating the best strategy to deal with them when the Griffin suddenly flew upwards at top speed.

Dragon Woman reacted by leaping into the air and flew after her. They competed on equal terms, exchanging punches and kicks until the Beholder extended its tentacles into the air, grabbing the Big Breasted Basilisk by her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs, trying to bring her directly in front of its eye to paralyse her.

Realising what the monsters' plan was, Dragon Woman closed her yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask. Flexing her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs, she lifted the Beholder off the stone floor and threw it directly into the Griffin. Both monsters hit the stone floor hard, making the castle's foundations shudder.

The Griffin was quickly up and attacked again. But Dragon Woman was used to the Griffin's speed now and countered all of its blows. As the Griffin missed with a lunge, Dragon Woman planted the ball of her erotic left bare creamy foot into its face, sending the Griffin hurtling away through the air to one side of the throne room.

Seeing the Beholder's large eye was closed at the monster appeared dazed from her attack, confident of victory, Dragon Woman flew towards the monster. But the Big Breasted Basilisk was caught completely off guard by what happened next. As she closed in for her final attack, the Beholder's tentacles extended towards her, each of them opening up a smaller hypnotic eye at their ends.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PARALYSED AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MANY EYES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T MOVE...FALLING

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in panic as she to the stone floor of the throne room on her back with a resounding thud.

The spell of the smaller eyes was weaker than the Beholder's large eye, causing the paralysing magic to wear off. But it didn't wear off fast enought for the Big Breasted Basilisk as the Griffin returned to throw eight feathers into her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, sprawling out on the stone floor, her muscular creamy arms limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone floor on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with glossy red toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension as the aphrodisiac poison in the feathers made her wide glossy red areolas and her big puffy glossy red nipples aroused under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

Timot looked on with fear and helplessness as he watched his superheroine girlfriend in great peril as the Griffin and the Beholder approached her fallen form. While the Beholder used its tentacles to bind Dragon Woman's muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs, the Griffin stripped the heroine of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain as the Griffin used its beak to bite her in her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman shortly after in pleasure as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

Some of the Beholder's free tentacles attacked the Big Breasted Basilisk in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris and in her big hard wet glossy red anus, moving rapidly in and out of them, probing deeply into these super erogenous body parts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH..." moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she was mercilessly tortured simultaneously in all of her super erogenous body parts.

"Your defeat is inevitable Dragon Woman!! Accept your fate!!" gloated Hola.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered seven gigantic orgasms in a row, seven waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt, as she continued to lactate powerfully out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, leaving her dizzy, sleepy and helpless in the tentacles of the Beholder.

Hola then signalled the Beholder to place the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk into a pentagram located next to the one Timot was trapped inside.

"Dragon Woman!! You've got to fight!! You can't give up!!" yelled Timot as he tried to will his superheroine girlfriend on.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, erotic thoughts clouding her tired brain.

Hola then created 3 large leeches in her left hand. "Behold sir knight. These creations of mine will suck the power from your heroine girlfriend!!" gloated the black magician as she hurled the leeches at Dragon Woman. Two of the leeches stuck to the heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly with pleasure as they began to suck on her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples. The third leech stuck to her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, starting to suck energy from there as well.

Timot was shocked as he saw Dragon Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body starting to shrink in size as the leeches sucked on her famous nipples and clitoris. "Dragon Woman!! You can't give up!!" yelled Timot.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...T...T...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SORRY...I...CAN'T...CAN'T...UUH...UUH

UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the stone floor, as she succumbed to unconsciousness in front of Timot.

In her mind, as she fell into a deep abyss of unconsciousness, Dragon Woman heard the voice of Tela the Dragon speaking to her.

"You must not give up Rosa Finduais or Timot shall discover your identity"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tela...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm so weak...and so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I've been defeated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have no strength...to remove these leeches...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa.

"You have one chance Rosa Finduais! Summon the super dragon power!" said Tela.

Rosa knew that Tela was right. It has been more than a month since she used her special power.

Timot watched in dismay as the body of the unconscious Dragon Woman got smaller as the leeches continued to suck on her big puffy glossy red nipples and her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"Witness the end of the Dragon Woman!! BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Hola, convinced that she had won.

Timot and Hola were surprised when they saw a red aura suddenly surround Dragon Woman's body and grow in strength and intensity.

"What??!!!!" cried Hola in shock as she saw her leeches explode, unable to handle this unprecedented power. As the aura faded, they saw Dragon Woman standing before them, fully transformed into her super body. Huge red wings on her back, a long red tail just above her huge firm creamy ass, her naked creamy body more voluptuous and muscular than before, a pointy tipped red dragon scale mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

Timot was aroused more than he ever dreamed possible, feeling maximum hardness and erectness in his penis under his armour as he gazed upon the Super Dragon Woman. Hola was livid after getting over her shock.

"Destroy her!!" she screamed at the Griffin and the Beholder. The two monsters moved to do her bidding.

The Beholder tried to paralyze the Super Dragon Woman but its magic had no effect on her. "My turn!!" declared Super Dragon Woman punching the monster through its eye with her creamy right fist, her glossy red claw like fingernails cutting straight through the Beholder's head all the way to the back.

As the Beholder fell dead to the floor, the Griffin flew up into the air and tried to launch another attack. Her mighty wings flapping, Super Dragon Woman took off after the monster and unleashed her fire breath. The Griffin screamed in agony as it was disintegrated to a pile of ash. Swooping in, Super Dragon Woman prepared to attack Hola the black magician who had no idea how to stop her.

Before she could strike, Super Dragon Woman felt her huge puffy glossy red nipples stiffen, alerting her to danger. Then she heard a familiar voice.

"Let her escape or Captain Timot dies!!" warned Sila the alchemist as she stood with a sword at Timot's neck. Unable to move within the black magic of the pentagram he was a prisoner inside of, Super Dragon Woman knew she could not let Sila kill Timot.

Landing on the stone floor on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet, Super Dragon Woman heeded her warning.

"You win this time Sila but I will defeat you and your friend!" declared Super Dragon Woman, her naked giant firm creamy breasts heaving up and down as she watched Hola create a portal of black energy for her and Sila to escape through.

No sooner had they disappeared, the pentagram in which Timot was trapped disappeared and he was free.

The knight noticed a growing sleepiness in Super Dragon Woman's yellow eyes in the slits of her pointy-tipped red dragon scale mask, growing hardness in her huge puffy glossy red nipples and huge wide glossy red areolas , growing hardness and wetness in her huge glossy red clitoris, as she stood next to him.

"Dragon Woman?...Are you all right?" asked Timot with concern.

"Uuuuh...Timot...I have to get you to safety...Uuuuh" sighed Super Dragon Woman knowing that she could only maintain this form for five minutes.

Grabbing the knight under his arms, she flapped her mighty red wings and flew up into the night sky. Leaving him in the forest clearing where they had been ambushed earlier, Super Dragon Woman flew up into the sky and few kilometers away before landing on the ground in the forest.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..can't...stay...awake...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Super Dragon Woman as she collapsed to the ground face down, with a resounding thud and fainted. As she lay unconscious, she slowly turned back into Rosa Finduais.

3 days later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa as she woke up in bed with a worried Timot looking at her.

"What happened to you Rosa? I found you naked and unconscious in the forest. Our party was attacked by orcs. I would have died if Dragon Woman didn't rescue me" said Timot.

"I went to get help, but I was affected by the magic of a monster with big eyes" replied Rosa.

Timot smiled at her.

"It's all right. I'm glad your safe. Dragon Woman has saved us again" replied Timot as he and Rosa hugged and kissed passionately.

In another location

Sila the alchemist and Hola the black magician were making plans.

"Together we can defeat Dragon Woman" said Sila.

"But in her super form, she's stronger than normal" replied Hola.

"Yes but that strength can be turned to weakness with this" sneered Sila as she showed the black dragon's phallus to Hola.

"Indeed. This can be the way to defeat the Dragon Woman once and for all" said Hola.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the two villainesses.

Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:26 pm