Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 pm

Dragon Woman – The Ways of Defeat 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman – The Ways of Defeat
Dragon Woman – The Ways of Defeat

New Dawn Village

Elvisguard

Rosa Finduais felt very happy as she walked through the middle of the village, hand in hand with her best friend and boyfriend, Timot Normandi, a knight and captain in the Nihindrium Army. She smiled at him, feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris. Rosa found her joy and excitement around Timot to be always high for the feelings she had for him since they were children and how those feelings were heightened when she was in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Dragon Woman, the mighty champion of Elvisguard.

"Timot has no idea that I'm the two women he loves" thought Rosa with joy, arousal and amusement. Her happy thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a messenger from Nihindrium, capital city of Nihindira, the only human realm within Elvisguard. "Captain Timot!!" the messenger called out to them. They stopped as the messenger approached them.

Rosa looked on with pride in Timot as she saw the messenger gave Timot a military salute and he responded in kind.

The messenger opened a scroll and read it out to them.

"King Richard...Lord of Nihindria...requests the presence of Captain Timot Normandi and Dragon Woman at the palace in Nihindrium in one week to pay tribute to them for their bravery in protecting Nihindria from the attacks of its enemies of other realms. They shall received the Order of Nihindria for their valiant deeds during celebrations in Nihindrium that will last one week." declared the messenger.

He handed the scroll to the messenger. "Thanks for the message. I will accept. I cannot speak for Dragon Woman. She has not been seen since we saved the Realm of the Dwarves but I will find a way to send word to her" Timot told the messenger before he departed the village.

"Don't worry Timot. Dragon Woman will be in Nihindrium too" thought Rosa with a smile on her face.

In another location

The alchemist Sila was met with her new employer. the Man in the Iron Mask. His voice though familiar to her, Sila could not identify him because of the iron mask on his face. "Are you certain that Dragon Woman will attend the ceremony and take her award?" asked Sila.

"Yes. That big breasted heroine is deeply attracted to Timot Normandi. She is certain to be there. When she does, you will deliver her to Prince Tybulle" said the Man in the Iron Mask.

He removed the mask so Sila could see his face. She smiled at the sight.

"Yes. This is the perfect plan to lure the Dragon Woman into our trap. I know exactly how to tame her into submission and she will be yours" said Sila.

"I know she will. I went through great risk to free you. I know you will not fail me" the villain declared.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sila and the villain.

One week later

Timot Normandi arrived in the capital city of Nihimdrum, wearing his ceremonial military uniform of green and gold silk, with polished black leather boots, his sword in its hilt, hanging on the right side of his waist. As he rode towards the palace, Timot acknowledged the cheers of the citizens who recognised him as the hero who saved Nihindria from the threat of attacks by ogres, dark elves, trolls and other monsters.

While he was happy to be awarded the kingdom's highest honor, Timot was disappointed that he could not find Dragon Woman to tell her she was invited to receive the award with him, and Rosa was unable to accompany him this time as she was happy to have been able to help him protect the kingdom from danger.

As Timot entered the great hall of the palace, filled with many nobles and wealthy merchants, King Richard spotted his entry and ordered the ceremonialist to announce it. "Presenting Timot Normandi, Captain of the Army of Nihindria. Hero of Nihindria!"

There was loud cheering and applause by the gathering of nobles and merchants as Timot entered the hall, stood before the throne and knelt respectfully before the King who placed an gold medal on his uniform. "Rise Captain Normandi and accept the thanks of the people of Nihindria for your courage and service" declared King Richard as the assembled nobles and merchants cheered and applauded.

"It is unfortunate that Dragon Woman could not attend" said King Richard to Timot as he stood before him.

Before the brave knight could answer, Dragon Woman flew into the great hall through an open window and alighted to the stone floor next to him on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet. Everyone was awed and aroused by her appearance. They stared at her voluptuous and muscular creamy body. Her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained by her tight, strapless red dragon scale bra, her tiny tight red dragon scale panty that barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs, the red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists, her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs, her strong creamy hands with slender fingers with glossy red fingernails, her erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy red toenails and the red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights

Timot was aroused and happy that his superheroine girlfriend had come. Realising that the entire hall was mesmerised by the appearance of the Big Breasted Basilisk, King Richard shook himself out of his own erotic stupor and ordered the ceremonialist to make the announcement.

"All hail Dragon Woman. Champion of Elvisguard. Heroine of Nihindria"

Dragon Woman acknowledged the applause of the assembled nobles and merchants. But she also noticed the king's son, Prince Tybulle, staring at her with the outline of his erect penis visible against the fabric of his pants.

"I know that I attract a lot of attention good citizens of Nihindrim but never with such vigor" quipped Dragon Woman, causing several of the guests to look at Tybulle and laugh at his erect penis while she knelt before King Richard, as he hung her gold medal around her neck, careful not to touch her famous breasts in the process.

At the banquet after the ceremony, Dragon Woman and Timot mingled with many of the guests who thanked them for their heroics against the orcs, dark elves, demons and trolls. "I didn't think you would come Dragon Woman" said Timot as he looked up into her yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"Of course I came Timot. It's always good to be with you" replied Dragon Woman with a smile, feeling hardness in her big puffy glossy red nipples under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and wetness in her big glossy red clitoris under her tiny tight red dragon scale panty. Before they could continue their conversation, one of the king's servants approached them.

"Mistress Dragon Woman. I've been sent by his Majesty. He will receive you privately now" said the servant. "Of course. Excuse me Timot. I will return soon" Dragon Woman promised Timot as she followed the servant down a corridor away from the banquet. The Big Breasted Basilisk entered a room that was well organized, with food and wine and several lit incense sticks. The servant closed the door and left her alone in the room.

The scent from the incense sticks wafted through the room and Dragon Woman felt her eyelids droop in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her big puffy glossy red nipples and wide glossy red areolas stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, her big glossy red clitoris becoming wet and excited under her tiny tight red dragon scale panty.

"Ohhh...I feel so relaxed. It's good not to be in any peril for once. This is really the best that Nihindrium has to offer" thought Dragon Woman as she poured herself a glass of wine and drank it as she waited for King Richard to arrive.

Just then a woman wearing a veil over her face and dressed in the attire of a belly dancer entered the room as Dragon Woman finished four more glasses of wine. The woman bowed before Dragon Woman.

"His Majesty ordered me to serve you Mistress. To give you a special massage.

"That's very kind but I really don't need it" replied Dragon Woman with a smile.

The woman poured some oil in from a bottle she had and started to rub it on the broad right creamy shoulder of the Top Heavy Heroine.

"You're tired Dragon Woman. Your body is heavy" said the woman.

"Uuuuuuuuh...You're right...I feel so sleepy...I want a massage...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman softly, as the power of the incense clouded her mind. She did nothing to stop the woman from removing her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and then rub more of the oil all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts, focusing especially on her wide glossy red areolas and her big puffy glossy red nipples which capped their sexy summits.

By the time Dragon Woman realised what was happening, it was too late.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RUBBING ON MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...MAKING MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRACO FORM...I'M BEING PUT TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO A CLEVER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH' moaned Dragon Woman loudly with pleasure as the veiled woman continued to apply the oil all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts, making her sway sleepily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

The woman removed her veil to reveal the face of Sila the alchemist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE OUTWITTED ME AGAIN SILA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HOW DID YOU ESCAPE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO WEAK...TOO SLEEPY...TO STOP YOU....UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she did nothing to stop Sila from rubbing more draco form into her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"You will learn that soon enough big breasted fool!!" laughed Sila.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air as Sila kept massaging draco form oil into her naked huge firm creamy breasts, making her lactate powerfully, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, carrying her easily across the room and dropping her on her back on a large bed.

Dragon woman was completely helpless against a villain who knew very well how to weaken her, and who had already defeated her before.

"I never get sick of your beautiful body Dragon Woman" gloated Sila and began to rub the Draco Form oil lotion all over the heroine's body.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

YOU KNOW I WILL...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she had a gigantic orgasm which made her head spin as a waterfall of thick white cum was discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure, wiggling helplessly on the bed as Sila brought her to three more gigantic orgasms in quick succession, a thick lake of white cum soaking into the bedsheets between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

Physically and erotically devastated, Dragon Woman could do nothing except lie helpless on the bed and watch as Sila displayed what looked like a sort of dildo.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are you going to do...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman.

"This is a special gift from my employer. A fossilized bone made up of part of a black dragon's penis. Even as a fossil, it emits its black magic, which you are defenceless against" gloated Sila.

"No...must regain my strength...stamina...speed...of ten dragons...must stop you before...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as Sila rubbed the black fossilized bone on her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic forest between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Silla pushed the black fossilized bone rapidly in and out of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris for ten minutes

The Big Breasted Basilisk felt the black magic in the bone arousing and weakening her in unprecedented ways. She submitted to the intense erotic pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH....UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms which left her completely defeated in bed, her muscular creamy arms limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with glossy red toenails barely able to stay curled with tension and close together, rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, waterfalls of thick white cum gushing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

Sila proudly displayed the black fossilized bone that was coated in the super erogenous cum of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Like I said Dragon Woman...You are very tired...It is now time for you to go to sleep...Sweet dreams" gloated Silla as she rubbed the heroine's own thick white super erogenous cum on all over her nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure and agreement as her yellow eyes closed in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, her head rolled back against the pillows on the bed, her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly, her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp atop the bed, wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails...as they rested on the bed on their smooth heels, as she succumbed to unconsciousness and with erotic thoughts of her boyfriend Timot in her head.

On cue, two of Prince Tybulle's soldiers entered the room. They were impressed to see Dragon Woman naked and unconscious on the bed, with liquids flowing freely out of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"Take her to the Prince. She will soon become his slave" ordered Sila. Dragon Woman's head lolled backwards as one soldier grabbed her under her arms and the other soldier grabbed her by her ankles as they lifted her off the bed and carried away down a secret passageway in the castle that led to Prince Tybulle's chambers.

Elsewhere, Timot found it strange that Dragon Woman had not returned. He asked several people in the banquet if they had seen her. They all told him no. Timot posed the same question to Prince Tybulle.

"I think she left. Had to do heroics elsewhere" scoffed the Prince as he drank another glass of wine.

Timot was sad and baffled. "This isn't like Dragon Woman" he thought.

Then the knight noticed a woman walking through the crowd in the banquet hall. "Is that Sila? The alchemist? Dragon Woman could be in danger" thought Timot as he followed the woman as she went down a nearby corridor.

He saw her enter a room and followed her inside. But Sila was ready for him.

"UHHH" groaned Timot as she threw a white powder into his face which left him paralyzed.

"Captain Timot. A pleasure to see you again. Alas, I cannot let you escape" said Sila as she locked the door of the room they were in.

"What have you done to Dragon Woman? She will defeat you again" quipped Timot.

"It's too late for that" gloated Sila.

"What do you mean??" asked Timot with concern.

"I need more of your semen to make Super Draco Form that will tame your big breasted girlfriend" sneered Sila as she pulled down Timot's pants and began to vigorously rub his semi-aroused penis.

"UHHHHH...UHHHHH...UHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHH" moaned Timot loudly in pleasure as he ejaculated four times, allowing Sila to collect his semen in a vile.

"Don't worry about Dragon Woman coming to save you. I drugged her and knocked her unconscious. She's been handed over to Prince Tybulle who wants to make her his sex slave. It will take her a few hours to wake up but she will not be able to save herself or you" snarled Sila as she threw a yellow powder into Timot's face.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Timot as he passed out, standing paralysed and with his hard, erect penis exposed.

"Until next time, Captain" gloated Sila as she unlocked the door, stepped out of the room and then locked the door, leaving Timot unconscious and trapped inside.

Three hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she woke up feeling weak, dizzy and disoriented. She found herself naked except for her red dragon scale mask on the upper part of her beauteous face and her red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists, lying on a large bed with her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs fully outstretched, her creamy hands bound to the top of the bed by strong ropes while her erotic bare creamy feet were tied to the bottom of the bed by another set of strong ropes.

As she wiggled helplessly atop the bed, unable to break the ropes binding her, Dragon Woman saw a man with an iron mask enter the room she was being held captive in. Her yellow eyes widened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask and a gasp escaped from between her glossy red lips as the man removed his mask to reveal the face of Prince Tybulle.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Prince Tybulle??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been captured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by the son of the king??...Uuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sleepy...got to...get...free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she wiggled helplessly atop the bed.

"Indeed your body is from another world Dragon Woman. Sila was worth the investment to free. She has delivered you to me as we agreed" gloated Tybulle. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You won't succeed Prince Tybulle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will defeat you...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she continued to struggle on the bed, unable to free herself from the ropes that bound her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to it.

"No. You will become my sexual slave" replied Tybulle as he poured a purple liquid from a small bottle on to the naked huge firm breasts of the Big Breasted Basilisk. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING POURED ON MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO REGAIN MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...OF TEN DRAGONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAA

...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Prince Tybulle licked her naked huge firm creamy breasts and bit her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, forcing her to lactate, rivers of white milk flowing freely out of their hardened tips.

"Will you be my sexual slave!!" declared Tybulle. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as the Prince continued to bite and suck her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples as she lactated freely.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T PUT APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUH

ON MY BIG HAAAAAAAARD DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as Tybulle rubbed the purple liquid into her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris and then started licking it with his tongue.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUH

GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FREE...BEFORE...I...UUUH...BEFORE YOU MAKE ME...UUUUUH...BEFORE I...I...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms in a row.

"Will you be my sexual slave??!!!" demanded Prince Tybulle as he rubbed the heroine's super erogenous cum on her own wide hard glossy red areolas and big puffy hard glossy red nipples.

"N...n...n...no..." moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, feeling very dizzy, wet, excited and sleepy.

"You will power is weak Dragon Woman. Now for the big finale" declared the Prince as he took off his pants to expose his huge erect penis to the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M TOO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WILL BE FINISHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF YOU PUT THAT THING INSIDE MY GREAT DRAGON CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T DO IT...I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE...THIS CAN'T BE MY FIRST TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she watched him put more aphrodisiac on to it.

"That's good to know that I will be your first" gloated the Prince as he straddled the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk, aiming to insert his aphrodisiac coated huge erect penis into her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...HHH

...HHH...HHH...HELP" cried Dragon Woman in great fear.

The heroine's prayers were answered as Timor burst into the room and tackled Prince Tybulle to the floor, seconds before he could insert his huge penis into Dragon Woman's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red clitoris. Filled with rage, Timot punched the Prince repeatedly in the face until he passed out on the floor, his huge penis erect like a tower.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hero...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Dragon Woman with relief as she watched Timot untie the ropes binding her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet to the bed.

"Are you all right Dragon Woman?" asked Timot as he gently eased her up into a sitting position on the bed. The heroine answered his question by kissing him passionately on his lips as he held her close to him.

"I'm always rescuing you. Having you rescue me from time to time is a nice change" replied Dragon Woman with a smile.

As she sat on the bed, Timot poured water from a jug on to Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy red clitoris to wash the aphrodisiac off of them. "Ohhhh...That feels so good Timot...I can feel my strength, stamina and speed of 10 dragons returning" sighed Dragon Woman with pleasure as she looked lovingly at her boyfriend. "You'll need these Dragon Woman, when we tell the king about what happened" said Timot as he handed his superheroine girlfriend her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tiny tight red dragon scale panty.

"Yes my lord" replied Dragon Woman with a smile as she donned her flimsy attire again while Timot looked on.

Minutes later King Richard arrived in the room to see his son Prince Tybulle lying down on the floor, with his hands and feet tied and his huge penis exposed. He looked at Dragon Woman and Timot who standing in the room close to Tybulle. "What happened here?" asked the king who found it difficult not to stare at the heroine's huge firm creamy breasts that threatened to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

"Prince Tybulle is the villain in the iron mask your Majesty. He was working with Sila the alchemist who I've defeated with some difficulty in the past. He conspired with her to drug me into unconsciousness and then turn me into his sexual slave. He must be imprisoned for his crimes" said Dragon Woman as she displayed the iron mask to King Richard.

The king believed the Big Breasted Basilisk's words to be true as he knew of Tybulle's bad habits.

"It will be done Dragon Woman. Tybulle will no longer be prince of the kingdom. He will be arrested for the evil acts he committed.

The king motioned to two guards who carried the disgraced Tybulle away to prison. "My apologies to you and Captain Timot and my thanks. I didn't know my own son would commit such crimes against the hero and heroine of Nihindria" said King Richard with a bow to Dragon Woman and Timot.

"We simply did our duty your Majesty" replied Timot as he looked at Dragon Woman who was smiling at him.

In another location

Hola, the black magician looked through a black crystal ball.

"Now it's my turn to defeat the Dragon Woman" she vowed. Hola uttered a chant creating gigantic invocation circle with a pentagram in the middle.

"Dragon Woman will not be prepared for what is to come" vowed Hola.

She uttered another chant and two shadows appeared from within this circle.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Hola, seeing that her spell was successful.

Some hours later

In the bedroom of the private quarters he was using while staying in Nihindrium, Timot was a bit surprised by the aggressive behavior of Dragon Woman as she shoved him on to the bed, while hastily stripping off her strapless tight red dragon scale bra, tiny tight red dragon scale panty and her red dragon scale bracelets, before pouncing on top of him, kissing him furiously on his lips.

"Dragon Woman...Uhh...What...Uhh...Uhh" gasped Timot, who was becoming very aroused with each passing second as he felt the heroine's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body rubbing vigorously against his own.

"Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't hold back...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...any longer...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must have sex with you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want your penis...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

inside of me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...no other...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must enter...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my great Dragon Cunt...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman with growing pleasure as she felt Timot's penis becoming hard and erect under his pants.

Using her strength of 10 dragons, Dragon Woman ripped off the knights clothes and began to kiss and caress him wildly over his lean muscular body. Unable to restrain himself, Timot's hands roams all over the heroine's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as they thrashed about wildly on the bed, a hot sweaty mess of flailing arms and legs.

Until Timot ended on top of the Big Breasted Basilisk, his stiff and erect penis inserted deeply into her big hard wet and excited glossy red cunt, as their bodies gyrated in erotic harmony. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUH...UHH...UUUH...UHHH...UUUUH...UHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman and Timot loudly in pleasure as they brought themselves to multiple mind-blowing orgasms, until they fell asleep naked in bed feeling great joy and not thinking about what new dangers lay ahead for them.

To be continued

Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:22 pm