Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 pm

Samba in Dive into Danger 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Dive into Danger 3
Samba in Dive into Danger 3

Northeast Brazil
Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

Her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering, her sparkling blue eyes slowly opening, rolling her head from side to side, pillowed atop her long mane of glossy black hair, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had hazy memories of battling masked armed mercenaries on a floating rig in the Amazon River in Brazil's Equatorial Margin, before being hit in her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts with a powerful explosive that made her famous all natural broad shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples hard and erect in less than two seconds, denying her access to her all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed, a brilliant flash of white light sent her head reeling with dizziness and she was compelled to become unconscious for two hours.

As her senses slowly returned, Samba felt a soft but firm surface under her back. Extending her thick muscular gleaming copper legs back and forth below her wide curvy waist, flexing the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil realised that she was no longer lying on the cold steel deck of the floating rig where she fought the mysterious masked mercenaries but on some kind of firm bed.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my aching huge all natural Brazilian Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..my aching big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my aching broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened?
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Where am I?? moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she pressed the palms of her gleaming copper hands and the soles of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the bed she was lying upon and eased herself up into a sitting position.

The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil's sparkling blue eyes stared sleepily at her new surroundings as her vision slowly cleared. She saw she was on a bed in a room with steel walls and a door, which appeared to be some kind of infirmary. Samba also noticed that unlike the regular occasions when she regained consciousness in her superheroine adventures, she was still wearing her tight gleaming gold breastplate that barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, her thick gleaming gold belt around her wide curvy waist and her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs.

Samba felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings on her gleaming copper earlobes and turned her head to see the door to the room open. A 70 year old white man of Portuguese descent, wearing a khaki suit entered the room. Though still dizzy from the stun grenade that she took to her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts that knocked her unconscious for the last two hours, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil recognised him from her public interactions in her regular identity as attorney and senator Rita Collor.

"Jorge Medeiros? The CEO of Globo Petroleo?" asked Samba rhetorically, as she slowly got up off the bed and stood before the 70 year old oil company executive.

"Yes. It's an honor to meet Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman in person. Though I wish the circumstances could have been different Are you all right Samba?" asked Jorge, feeling very aroused. His penis was stiff and erect under his pants as he admired Samba's voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body, highlighted by her tight gleaming gold breastplate that barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, thick gleaming gold belt around her wide curvy waist and her tiny tight emerald green panties which barely covered the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs and narrowed into the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass.

"Yes. I'll be fine in a moment. Where am I Mr Medeiros? How did I get here?" asked the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she passed the fingers of her right gleaming copper hand through her long mane of glossy black hair. "You were knocked unconscious by some mercenaries who attacked one of my company's floating rigs. My workers are safe thanks to your heroics Big Breasted Wonder Woman. You've been unconscious for the last two hours. You were brought here to the infirmary on Globo Petroleo's main rig at Block 59 to recover" replied Jorge.

He felt more aroused as Samba assumed her heroic pose in front of him. Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the steel floor of the infirmary, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate as she looked at him.

"Thanks for bringing me here to recover Mr Madeiros and not taking advantage of me while I was unconscious. I often wake up to find myself naked and tied up by the criminals I battle as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. I need to find out about those criminals who attacked that floating rig of your company's tonight. Days earlier, I investigated an incident at your company's offices in Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro. I was knocked unconscious during that fight and someone later took advantage of me in the hospital, drugging me in my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts and in my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris to make me forget that incident happened and make me believe I was knocked unconscious during an explosion on this oil platform that we're one. I need you to answer these questions for me" said Samba.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil saw a worried look on the face of the 70 year old Jorge Medeiros. "I fear you have fallen victim as I have Big Breasted Wonder Woman to a group of radical indigenous terrorists who are trying to sabotage Globo Petroleo's operations out here in the Amazon River Basin. You're correct about what happened to you at our office in Rio de Janeiro. Somehow they infiltrated the hospital you were taken to and managed to drug and hypnotize you into thinking you were knocked unconscious at our oil platform here. I apologize Big Breasted Wonder Woman but the situation is very delicate and negative exposure of such an incident could see Globo Petroleo losing its licence to explore for oil here" said Jorge.

"All right Mr Medeiros. The fact that neither you nor any of your employees took advantage of me after I was knocked unconscious stopping those terrorists from destroying your company's floating oil rig, tells me that you're being honest with me. You have my assurance that as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I'm going to investigate the actions of these Amerindian terrorists who you claim are attacking Globo Petroleo's oil exploration activities in the Amazon River Basin and bring them to justice" replied Samba as she stood in heroic pose before Medeiros.

"Thank you Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil" said Jorge with relief and gratitude in his voice. "Thanks again for your care and attention while I was unconscious. I have to go now but I'll be in touch" replied Samba with a smile on her beauteous face as she strolled sexily past Jorge and exited the oil rig's infirmary. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil got a lot of stares from the Globo Petroleo workers on the platform as she walked past them, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate as she made her way up to the helipad of the platform, flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs and flew away into the night sky back towards Rio de Janeiro.

After the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil left, Jorge made a call on his secure satellite phone. "Samba just left. Our Big Breasted Wonder Woman is none the wiser about what's really going on. Proceed as planned" he told Carlos Mendes, a former Brazilian naval officer turned criminal who was on the other end of the line.

"Yes sir" replied Carlos who was aroused by the prospect of knocking out Samba again, after using a stun grenade on her mountainous firm copper breasts to put her to sleep to allow him and his men to escape from Globo Petroleo's floating rig two hours earlier.

24 hours later
Rio de Janeiro
2 pm

Attorney and politician Rita Collor conferred with her teenage assistant Jaime Diaz in her office in downtown Rio de Janeiro.

Wearing her shoulder length dull black hair in a tight bun behind her head, big rimmed glasses on her face, a baggy pink blouse, white slacks and flat white shoes, Rita smiled to herself that Jaime had no idea that she was secretly his superheroine girlfriend, Samba, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Jaime. I've been thinking about what you said about the Amerindian protests about Globo Petroleo's oil exploration activities in the Amazon River Basin. We should investigate them and find out if there really is something illegal happening out there" said Rita to her teenage assistant.

"Sure Miss Collor. I'm ready to help you in any way I can" replied Jaime. The teenage boy had come to respect the 28-year-old lady attorney and politician since he moved to Rio and began to work for her. Jaime respected Rita as much as he cared for Samba. But he had no idea they were the same person.

"Good. Go home and pack your bags and meet me at Santos Durmont Airport at 6 pm. I've booked us tickets on a Latam Airlines flight to Macapa to begin our investigation. From there we'll go to Ponta Curua, a small town on the Amazon River close to where Globo Petroleo's oil platform is" said Rita. "I'll see you at the airport Miss Collor. Do you think Samba will be out there too? "asked Jaime, his penis stiff and erect as he thought about his big breasted superheroine girlfriend.

"You never know Jaime. I'm sure that Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman is investigating this case too. It's possible that our paths may cross" replied Rita with a smile, feeling hardness in her nipples under her shirt, wetness and excitement under her slacks, relishing the thought of impressing Jaime with her heroics as Samba again.

As Jaime left her alone in her office, Rita removed her big-rimmed glasses from her face as she contemplated the new superheroine adventure that she was about to embark on as Samba. "I'll no doubt be engaged in pursuing these Amerindian terrorists in the wilds of the Amazon River Basin for a few days as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman while simultaneously doing a fact-finding mission as Rita Collor with Jaime's assistance. My tactics as Samba may need to change a little for this adventure" she thought.

24 hours later
Macapa, Northeast Brazil
Noon

Attorney and politician Rita Collor and her teenage assistant met with 60 year old Pedro Lopes at the district office of the Indigenous People's Ministry. Lopes was the ministry's liaison in this area between oil companies seeking to explore the nearby Amazon River Basin and the Amerindian tribes who lived there.

"I'm honoured to meet such a famous attorney and legislator like you Miss Collor. How can I assist?" asked Lopes. "My assistant Jaime Diaz and I are investigating the Amerindian protests against Globo Petroleo's oil exploration activities in Block 59 in the Amazon River Basin. We have reason to believe some of the local Amerindians have tried to attack the company's operations there. We're also here to investigate whether their protests are justified and Globo Petroleo is acting illegally in exploring the Amazon River for oil" said Rita who was wearing a baggy pink shirt baggy black slacks and black leather flat shoes.

Lopes smoked on his pipe as he pondered the lady attorney's words. Jaime looked on, impressed by the way that Rita put the ministry official on the defensive with her statements. The teenage boy respected his boss as much as his secret superheroine girlfriend, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"You understand Miss Collor that the situation is particularly delicate. We at the ministry have no evidence to suggest there's any illegality on the part of Globo Petroleo. In fact, the company has been very generous towards the local Amerindian community, offering many of them jobs at Block 59 and even offering very handsome compensation for their lands but they haven't accepted the offers. We'd like to keep this out of the press as much as possible" replied Lopes.

"What about the attacks by Amerindians on Globo Petroleo's activities out here?" asked Jaime, impressing Rita with his style of questioning. "It's being done by a small group of radicals. They're said to operate as pirates and smugglers in the area around Punto Curua. We've been trying to deal with this matter discreetly without having to involve the police or even the military. It could cause a major fallout between the oil companies operating in the Amazon and the local tribes" replied Lopes.

Rita and Jaime stood up as they ended their meeting with Lopes.

"Thanks for your time Mr Lopes. We'll need to personally interview some of the Amerindians in Punto Curua to get their side of the story" said Rita. "Of course, there are regular ferries sail to Punto Curua. It's the main way by which Globo Petroleo sends supplies to its workers at Block 59. As a matter of fact, you and your assistant may still be able to catch one which sails at 4 pm" suggested Lopes.

"Thanks Mr Lopes. We'll do that. Let's go Jaime" said Rita to her teenage assistant as they left Lopes' office.

Once they did, the public official picked up his desk phone and made a call.

"We have a problem. Rita Collor and her assistant are travelling on the ferry to Punto Curua this afternoon" he said.

"We will handle this situation" a voice on the other end of the line said before the call ended.

Amazon River
5 pm

Rita Collor and Jaime Diaz were on the upper deck of a passenger ferry sailing northeast along the Amazon River towards the town of Punto Curua that was located close to Block 59, the part of the river where Brazilian oil company Globo Petroleo was exploring for oil.

As she stood next to her teenage assistant, Rita was thinking about the earlier meeting she and Jaime had with Pedro Lopes at the Indigenous People's Ministry's office in Macapa. She also thought about the conversation she had days earlier with Globo Petroleo CEO Jorge Medeiros on board the company's oil platform when she regained consciousness as Samba, after stopping an attack by masked mercenaries on one of the company's floating rigs

As she tried to make sense of what Medeiros and Lopes had told her, Rita was finding it difficult to concentrate as she stood next to Jaime.

"Uuuuh...Maybe...Uuuh...having Jaime come with me...Uuuh...on this trip...Uuuh...might not have been wise. Being close to him, turns me on so easily.
My nipples...feel so...haa...haa...haaaard. My clitoris...Uuuh...feels...so wet...excited.. Just thinking...Uuuh...about having sex...Uuuh...with him...as Samba...Uuuh...Uuuh" thought Rita as she felt her eyelids drooping behind her big rimmed glasses and her blue eyes becoming dull and hazy as she found it difficult not to look at her Jaime, his lean muscular body framed against his shirt, jeans and sneakers as they stood next to each other on the deck of the ferry, as it sailed towards Punto Curua.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Jaime's right hand on her left shoulder.

"Uuuuuh...Jaime...Uuuuuh" sighed Rita in response. "Miss Collor? You okay?" asked Jaime concerned by the reaction of his boss when he touched her.

Realising that her teenage assistant may have noticed she was becoming erotically aroused standing close to him, the lady attorney quickly composed herself.

"Uuuuh...Yes. I...Uuuh...It's just I'm not used to being out on the water so long" said Rita, feigning seasickness. "That's okay Miss Collor. It's not something to be embarrassed about. I guess not everyone's used to being outdoors a lot. I kind of miss that since I moved to Rio. I'll bet Samba as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman's comfortable in any kind of terrain" said Jaime, his penis becoming stiff and erect as he thought about his secret superheroine girlfriend.

He saw her in his mind's eye. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body barely clad by her tight gleaming gold breastplate, thick gold belt and tiny, tight, emerald green panties. "Uuuuh...Jaime...Uuuh...Uuuuh" thought Rita, feeling her nipples stiffening under her shirt and her clitoris becoming wet under her pants again, as she noticed his stiff and erect penis framed against the fabric of his jeans.

The lady lawyer was suddenly snapped out of the erotic stupor she was slipping into when she felt vibrations in the small gold earrings in her ears. "Ohh...I'm sensing danger...What...?" thought Rita. Her question was answered as two powerboats, each of them with crews of four masked mercenaries, came speeding towards the slow moving passenger ferry. Two mercenaries in each of the boats, opened fire with Taurus T4 assault rifles at the ferry as they began to circle it in the middle of the river.

"Miss Collor get down!" yelled Jaime as he pulled Rita down to the deck as bullets from the mercenaries' rifles riddled the sides of the passenger ferry, causing the passengers to scream in fear and run around the deck in panic. "Cut your engines!! Prepare to be boarded!!" yelled a mercenary who was driving one of the powerboats. "Quick Miss Collor. You need to hide" said Jaime as people ran around them in all directions on the upper and lower decks of the ferry, as its captain and crew complied with the orders of the mercenaries.

"Okay but be careful Jaime" replied Rita as she made her way through the crowd of scared passengers and disappeared down a staircase into the cargo hold of the ferry which was loaded with cars and trucks. "Jaime and the other people are in grave danger. Time for me to change into Samba and get into action!" resolved Rita with a smile, excited to become the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil again.

Removing her big rimmed glasses, Rita spun on a single spot. An emerald green aura surrounded the lady lawyer. She felt herself becoming taller, stronger and sexier within the aura as she made her amazing transformation into Samba. Her shapely white body turned voluptuous, muscular and gleaming copper as she spun. Her baggy shirt, slacks and shoes replaced by her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, tiny, tight emerald green panties appearing between her massive copper thighs and riding into the crack between her massive firm gleaming copper ass, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, her hair becoming long and glossy black as she completed her change into Samba.

But unlike her regular transformation, Samba continued to spin and the emerald green aura continued to surround her as she changed her normal skimpy crime fighting attire. When the aura faded, her attire was different.

The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil now wore a skin tight emerald green diving suit which covered and highlighted her entire voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body. The only constants from her regular attire was her thick gleaming golden belt around her wide curvy waist and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists.

Her long mane of glossy black hair and her large gleaming gold earrings were now hidden inside of the hood of her new diving suit leaving only her beauteous face exposed. The final touches on her new attire were broad gold stars decorated the sexy summits of her mountainous firm breasts and broad gold star decorated the space between her massive thighs. "This new suit will be more apt to fighting criminals in this environment! Now to save Jaime and the other people on this ferry!" resolved Samba with a smile on her beauteous face as she flexed her muscular arms and thick muscular legs before sprinting with all natural Brazilian Speed towards the upper decks of the ferry, where some of the mercenaries had boarded the ferry and were in the process of robbing the passengers and crew.

Her mountainous firm breasts swelling together under her tight emerald green diving suit, its broad gold stars identifying the locations of her broad all natural Brazilian Areolas, her big all natural puffy Brazilian Nipples and her big all natural Brazilian Clitoris, Samba watched from around a corner as six masked mercenaries were in the process of robbing the passengers at gunpoint. As the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil saw one of the mercenaries getting close to Jaime, she decided it was time to announce her presence.

Jaime, the passengers, crew and the six masked mercenaries were surprised, awed and aroused as Samba emerged on to the deck of the ferry and assumed her heroic pose before them in her new diving suit. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic feet flat on the aluminum deck of the ferry, her thick muscular legs spread slightly apart, her mountainous firm breasts pushed forward and framed by the tight emerald green fabric of her diving suit, broad gold stars capping their sexy summits and the space between her massive thighs.

"Samba..." gasped Jaime, breaking the silence. "Yes. As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I'm placing you boys under arrest and taking you to justice!" declared Samba in response. The Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil deliberately did not identify Jaime by name and the teenage boy knew it was to keep both of them safe.

"Kill her!!" yelled one of the six mercenaries on the deck of the ferry as he and his comrades forgot about their mission, training their Taurus T4 assault rifles on the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil who swiftly exploded into action. Flexing her massive thighs, Samba leapt forward and planted the ball of her large right erotic foot into the face of one mercenary, knocking him unconscious to the deck.

Leaping over his falling form, Samba took out a second mercenary with a left hand capoeira chop to the throat. Feeling her large gleaming gold earrings vibrate under the hood of her diving suit, the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil whirled round and moving her muscular arms with her all natural Brazilian Speed, used her gleaming gold bracelets to shield Jaime, the other passengers and the crew, from the bullets fired by the remaining four mercenaries on the deck of the ferry. As they exhausted their ammunition, Samba leapt forward, incapacitating them with a sequence of capoeira hand chops and kicks before they had a chance to escape or defend themselves.

Seeing their comrades fall easily to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, the two mercenaries in each of the powerboats floating alongside the passenger ferry, gunned the engines of their boats and sped off at top speed around another bend in the river. Knowing that she had to change back into Rita Collor soon, lest Jaime or anyone else discover her secret identity, Samba gathered the six unconscious mercenaries together on the deck. Squatting on the balls of her large erotic feet, her mountainous firm breasts bunching together under her tight emerald green diving suit, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil used her all natural Brazilian Strength to bend a piece of steel around them to bind them together.

"Get this ferry underway! Radio the police and tell them to collect these felons at Punto Curua!" said Samba to the ferry captain and his crew who stood watching the broad gold stars which identified the locations of her broad all natural Brazilian Areolas, big puffy all natural Brazilian Nipples and big all natural Brazilian Clitoris on her tight emerald green diving suit. 'Uh...Yes...Big Breasted Wonder Woman" replied the captain with a salute as he and his crew ran off to carry out her orders.

Turning on the balls of her large erotic feet, Samba ran off with her all natural Brazilian Speed back the way she came. "Samba! Wait!" yelled Jaime as he ran after the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, while the rest of the passengers were still in shock over what had happened. As he descended the staircase after Samba, Jaime did not find his superheroine girlfriend. Instead he found his boss, attorney and politician Rita Collor.

"Jaime! Are you all right? I heard gunshots and fighting!" said Rita to her teenage assistant. "Yeah. I'm okay Miss Collor. We were attacked by mercenaries but Samba came out of nowhere and saved the day. It was really exciting to see her in action and in a new sexy swimsuit too" said Jaime, his penis stiff and erect under his pants. Rita smiled as she felt hardness in her nipples under her baggy shirt and wetness in her clitoris under her baggy slacks, aroused by the compliment that Jaime had given her sexy, super-powered alter-ego.

"I'm sure it was Jaime. But let's hope for an uneventful remainder of the journey towards Punto Curua. We have to continue our investigation with members of the Amerindian community here about the protests and Globo Petroleo's operations. At least the criminals know Samba is on the case as well and they'll think twice before confronting her" replied Rita with a smile at her teenage assistant.

24 hours later
Unknown location
Amazon River Basin
Northeast Brazil
Noon

At his secret base, well hidden in one of the many river channels in the basin, Carlos Mendes was angry that six of his men had been defeated and captured by Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. A handsome, muscular 40 year old man, Mendes bore shark tattoos on his biceps. They were his personal insignia from his days as a decorated officer in the elite Combat Divers Group or GRUMEC of the Brazilian Navy. GRUMEC was Brazil's version of the elite US Navy SEALS.

An expert in all forms of counter-terrorism tactics and guerilla warfare, Mendes' was an experienced diver with a speciality for underwater demolitions work. After being dishonorably discharged from the Navy for criminal activities on behalf of Brazil's crime cartels, Mendes went off the grid and disappeared into the wilderness of the Amazon River Basin.

He was later recruited by the Premeiro Comand da Capital (PCC) Brazil's largest crime cartel to engage in piracy, arms and drug trafficking in the Amazon River Basin. The PCC gave him men, boats , weapons, explosives, other equipment and intelligence to carry out criminal operations in the Basin on its behalf, guaranteeing him a healthy share of all of the criminal proceeds while helping to keep him safe from the Brazilian police and the military who had identified him as a criminal and a terrorist.

In his private cabin, Mendes was on his secure satellite phone with his criminal employer, whose identity he did not know, about Samba's appearance on the passenger ferry sailing to Punto Curua and how her intervention resulted in six of his men being captured and now in police custody.

"My men are loyal. They won't reveal anything about our mission. But it's clear that the Big Breasted Wonder Woman has decided to personally insert herself in this situation. She's based somewhere in the region and her investigations could expose our operation" said Mendes.

"Your assessment is correct. Therefore arrangements will be made to stop Samba from revealing the truth of what is happening at Block 59. Have your men prepared for your next mission. You shall receive your orders within the next 24 hours" said Mendes' employer before the call was terminated.

72 hours later
Punto Curua
Amazon River Basin

9 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Rita Collor as she soaked in a bathtub in her room at the Hotel Del Mar in the small river town where she was staying. Her shoulder length dull black hair tied into a bun behind her head, wearing only tiny gold earrings and the emerald amulet which allowed her to transform at a moment's notice into Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, Rita stroked her shapely white breasts under the warm water in the bathtub with the fingers of her right hand while the fingers of her left hand played with her smal pink clitoris between her shapely white thighs.

The lady lawyers and politician was relaxing after another day of interviewing Amerindian residents in the town about the Globo Petroleo offshore oil platform in Block 59 in the Amazon River. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" ...Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rita in pleasure, a sleepy stare in her blue eyes as she played with her small pink nipples, small pink areolas and her small pink clitoris under the water as she fantasised about Jaime Diaz, her handsome teenage assistant who was helping her gather information from the residents about the oil platform, why they were opposed to its presence and about some Amerindian radicals wanting to attack it.

But at that moment, the only thing Rita was thinking about was thoughts of having sex with her teenage assistant who had no idea that she was really Samba, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil. She was seconds away from climaxing with a gigantic orgasm when she felt vibrations in her small gold earrings which told her it was time to change into Samba again to fight evil.

"Ohhh...Fantasizing about Jaime will have to wait for now...Those terrorists are at work again. I've got to change into Samba and bring them to justice" resolved Rita as she jumped out of the bathtub, stood in the middle of the bathroom in her hotel suite and began to spin rapidly on the balls of her bare feet, causing an emerald green aura to surround her body.

Her shapely white body turned voluptuous, muscular and gleaming copper as she spun. She initially wore her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, tiny, tight emerald green panties appearing between her massive copper thighs and riding into the crack between her massive firm gleaming copper ass, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, her hair becoming long and glossy black as she completed her change into Samba.

Samba continued to spin and the emerald green aura continued to surround her as she changed into her new skimpy crime fighting attire.

The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil now wore a skin tight emerald green diving suit which covered and highlighted her entire voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body. The only constants from her regular attire was her thick gleaming golden belt around her wide curvy waist and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists.

Her long mane of glossy black hair and her large gleaming gold earrings were now hidden inside of the hood of her new diving suit leaving only her beauteous face exposed. The final touches on her new attire were broad gold stars decorated the sexy summits of her mountainous firm breasts and broad gold star decorated the space between her massive thighs.

Flexing her muscular arms and her thick muscular legs, admiring the way her new diving suit highlighted and covered every muscle of her voluptuous gleaming copper body, her mountainous firm breasts bobbing sexily as she moved, Samba exited her hotel suite through its bedroom window, alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic large feet. Her mountainous firm breasts bobbing sexily, her muscular arms and thick muscular legs moving in tandem, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman used her all natural Brazilian Speed to sprint swiftly from the hotel towards the nearby Amazon River.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated, Samba dove into the dark green waters of the Amazon River and swam away underwater with her all natural Brazilian Speed, towards her rendezvous with danger. "Jaime has no idea that his superheroine girlfriend is in the room next door to his. I'll surprise him when I return from taking care of these Amerindian terrorists" thought the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil with a smile on her beauteous face, as she swam underwater with her all natural Brazilian Speed through a river channel in the surrounding Amazon rainforest into the Baia de Santa Rosa, where she found Globo Petroleo barge Redundo that was doing seismic testing for oil there, had been boarded by a group of armed, masked mercenaries and was under attack. The crew was scampering for cover as the nine mercenaries opened fired wildly on the deck of the barge with their Taurus SMT-9 submachine guns.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous body, which were highlighted in even greater detail by her wet skin tight emerald green diving suit, Samba leapt out of the river, landed on the port side of the Redundo's deck on the balls of her large erotic feet and went into action immediately.

"So you haven't learned your lesson from our last meeting have you boys! I'm more than happy to give you another one" declared the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil as she dealt four mercenaries a sequence of capoeira hand chops to their heads and chests, which had them down on the deck in minutes writhing in pain. Feeling vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings under the hood of her tight emerald green diving suit, Samba turned on the balls of her large erotic feet, moving her muscular arms with her all natural Brazilian Speed in front of her, using the gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists to shield herself Wonder Woman style from bullets fired from the Taurus SMT-9 submachine guns of another five masked mercenaries.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and highlighted under her wet tight emerald green diving suit, Samba leapt forward, effortlessly dispatching these mercenaries with a sequence of sexy capoeira hand chops and sexy capoeira kicks. They soon lay dazed and disoriented at the large erotic feet of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil on the deck of the Redondo. "You boys should have learnt from our last meeting that you can't defeat me as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil with guns and your inferior fighting tactics. You have some questions to answer when I turn you over to the police!!" declared Samba as she assumed her heroic pose before them and the awed crew of the Redondo.

Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic feet flat on the aluminum deck of the ferry, her thick muscular legs spread slightly apart, her mountainous firm breasts pushed forward and framed by the tight emerald green fabric of her diving suit, broad gold stars capping their sexy summits and the space between her massive thighs.

Samba smiled, believing that she had won the battle which seemed to be one of the shortest and most one-sided in her superheroine adventures. "Abandon ship!! We got to get back to base before that Big Breasted Wonder Woman gets us!!" yelled one of the four mercenaries who Samba had beaten effortlessly when she boarded the barge minutes earlier. She saw these four mercenaries fleeing the barge, climbing down ropes on the starboard side of the vessel into their powerboat, starting its engines and speeding away towards a distant bend in the river.

The captain of the Redondo approached Samba as the other crew members gathered up the five defeated mercenaries and started to repair the damage done to the barge when the mercenaries attacked them.

"Is any member of your crew hurt Captain?" asked Samba. "No. Thanks Big Breasted Wonder Woman. We would've been in real trouble had you not come" said the captain.

"Good. Take your vessel back to Punto Curua and turn over the criminals I defeated to the police. I'm going after their friends and locate their hideout" replied Samba with a smile.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman didn't wait for the captain's reply as she turned on the balls of her large erotic feet.

The captain watched Samba's mountainous firm breasts and her massive firm ass bobbing sexily under her tight emerald green diving suit, her muscular arms and thick muscular legs moving in tandem as she sprinted toward the starboard side of the Redondo.

Flexing her massive thighs, the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil dove into the dark green waters of the Amazon River and swam away underwater using her all natural Brazilian Speed.

Samba had no idea as she swam in pursuit of the fleeing mercenaries, the barge captain took out a satellite phone and made a call.

"The Big Breasted Wonder Woman is coming as planned. Get ready" said the captain with a smile on his face as the five mercenaries that Samba defeated were allowed to leave the Redondo using a motor-powered dinghy while the crew of the barge continued with their work as if nothing had happened.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and highlighted against the fabric of her tight emerald green diving suit, Samba saw the wake of the mercenaries' powerboat above her as she swam underwater through the murky dark green waters of the Amazon River in pursuit of them.

"These terrorists can't escape me with my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed. In the next few minutes, I'll catch them and make them take me to their hideout. It's only a matter of time before I bring the terrorists and whoever hired them to justice! That'll impress Jaime" thought Samba with a smile on her beauteous face, her big puffy nipples hardening, her big clitoris becoming excited and wet under her tight emerald green diving suit as thoughts of her teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz, back at the Hotel Mar in Punto Curua, entered her mind.

These untimely and unwise thoughts lulled the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil into complacency as 50 objects landed silently in the river and sunk rapidly into its dark green murky depths all around her as she swam underwater, pursuing the fleeing mercenaries in their powerboat.

Within the space of two seconds, the world literally changed for Samba

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...EXPLOSIONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

GOING OF ALL AROUND ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SOME KIND OF MILITARY DEPTH CHARGE BOMBS

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I DIDN'T EXPECT A TRAP LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

..STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HAVE BEEN NEUTRALISED IN RECORD TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BLASTED IN ALL DIRECTIONS BY POWERFUL HYDRAULIC SHOCKS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THAT CAN DESTROY A NUCLEAR SUBMARINE...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T ESCAPE

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil in absolute agony, her muscular arms and thick muscular legs flailing wildly and in futility as 50 depth charge bombs exploded all around her within the murky dark green depths of the Amazon River.

On the surface of the river, former Brazilian Navy combat diver turned mercenary Carlos Mendes looked through his night vision binoculars on board of a stolen Piratini class patrol boat at the surface of the river, after having ordered the mercenaries on the boat to discharge 50 depth bomb charges into the river to stop Samba after she was lured into his clever trap, following another group of mercenaries that staged a false attack on the Globo Petroleo oil exploration barge Redondo.

After seeing nothing. Mendes went into the bridge of the riverine patrol boat. "Sonar detects no underwater movement sir" said a mercenary. "Enough depth charges were used to take out a mini-submarine. The bombs would have finished the Big Breasted Wonder Woman for sure. She's no threat to our operation now. Return to base" Mendes ordered. "Aye. Aye" replied the four mercenaries on the bridge of the patrol boat as it sailed off towards a different river channel in the basin that led to their base.

As the large patrol boat departed, Samba saw it leave but knew she could do nothing to stop it. The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil lay flat on her back at the bottom of the Amazon River, her muscular arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, the balls of her large erotic feet resting on the sandy riverbed, her exquisite sexy toes straining within the confines of her skin tight emerald green diving suit to stay close together and curled with tension.

But the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil knew she had to accept defeat again as she always experienced in her superheroine adventures. The outlines of her wounded and traumatized famous broad all natural areolas, big puffy all natural nipples and big all natural clitoris, distinct on the broad gold stars on her skin tight emerald green diving suit which identified their exact locations on her voluptuous and muscular body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GREAT PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ALL NATURAL BRAZIL AREOLAS...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...ALL NATURAL NIPPLES...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUH

THAT I CAN BREATHE FREELY UNDERWATER...IS LITTLE CONSOLATION...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...KNOCKING ME OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO SLEEP IN THE NEXT SECOND...HAVE TO STAY UNCONSCIOUS...FOR SIX HOURS...J...J...J...JAIME...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in absolute agony... her emerald green painted eyelids slowly closing, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy, her wounded mountainous firm breasts and wounded big clitoris throbbing...wide spaces appearing between the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic feet...within the confines of her skin tight emerald green diving suit...as she succumbed to unconsciousness in the murky, dark green depths of the Amazon River.

To be continued.

Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:56 pm