Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm

Samba in Dive into Danger 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Dive into Danger 2
Samba in Dive into Danger 2

Copacabana Beach
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
1 am

Jaime Diaz was awakened from sleep by chatter over a clandestine radio he had which allowed him to monitor activity on radio frequencies used by the police and the military.

When he moved to Rio de Janeiro from Marajo' Island in the Amazon River delta two weeks ago, the 18 year old boy bought the radio from a backstreet electronics store.

He listened to it for activities of Samba, Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman who had become his girlfriend after he helped her bring some environmental criminals to justice.

"Samba has been admitted to Sanmartino Hospital. Condition unknown" a message over the police frequency said.

Without a second thought, Jaime jumped out of bed. Donning a t-shirt, jacket, jeans and sneakers, the teenage boy ran out of his beach house, got into his Honda Civic and drove towards the hospital.

2 pm

"You have to let me see Samba!" said Jaime as he argued with a doctor and two nurses at the front desk of Sanmartino Hospital.

"Sorry sir. But Samba's a priority patient. We have orders from the police that no one's to see her" said the doctor.

"I think we can make an exception here" said Samba as she walked towards them.

Jaime was immediately aroused, his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he watched the mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil wanting to slip out of her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her tiny tight emerald green panties narrowing between her massive gleaming copper thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass, as she walked towards him and the young doctor and young nurses who were surprised to see her.

"He's a friend. I'll be leaving with him now" said Samba with a smile as she took Jaime's left hand in her right gleaming hand and they walked out of the hospital together.

As they exited the hospital, Jaime noticed Samba's emerald green painted eyelids begin to droop and sleepiness filtered into her sparkling blue eyes.

"Samba? Are you okay?" asked the teenage boy with concern for his superheroine girlfriend.

"Uuuuh...Yes Jaime...Uuuh...just a little tired...I don't have enough of my all natural Brazilian Strength to fly home...Uuuuh...I need to rest..." sighed the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Don't worry Samba. You can come home with me. You can rest there" offered Jaime.

"I was hoping you'd say that" replied Samba as she allowed Jaime to help her into his car and they drove back towards his house near Copacabana Beach.

2.30 am

Samba sat on the edge of the bed in the bedroom of Jaime's beach house.

Her gleaming copper hands resting on the bed, her right thick muscular gleaming copper leg crossed over her left thick muscular gleaming copper leg, her erotic left gleaming copper bare foot flat on the floor, her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot in the air, its exquisite sexy toes with glossy clear toenails twitching sensuously as Jaime came and sat down on the bed next to her.

"I'm sorry I haven't come to ser you sooner Jaime. How did you know where I was?" asked the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"I got a radio that monitors the police and military frequencies so I could follow your superheroine adventures. A message over the police frequency said you were brought to Sanmartino Hospital" said Jaime.

"Uuuh...Yes. There was an explosion...on an oil platform...I was knocked unconscious...at least...Uuuh...that's...Uuuh...what I think happened...Uuuuh...I feel so sleepy Jaime...my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts hurt..." sighed Samba as she suddenly felt very dizzy and very sleepy.

"Maybe I can help" offered Jaime as he removed his superheroine girlfriend's tight gleaming gold breastplate, got behind her and placed his hands on her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Jaime...Uuuuuh
...that feels so good...Uuuuuuuh
...Please...Uuuuuuh...rub my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuh and my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuh
...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuh" moaned the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil in pleasure as she placed her large erotic right bare gleaming copper foot on the floor of the bedroom.

Jaime used his thumbs to gently stroke Samba in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas 360 degrees, causing then and her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples to slowly harden.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...This feels so good Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You're making me...Uuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...so relaxed...Uuuuuh
...I...I...need to sleep...but...Uuuh...also feel...Uuuuh..hot...Uuuuuh
...horny...Uuuh...Uuuh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil with pleasure.

The teenage boy felt his penis becoming hard and stiff under his boxer shorts as he massaged Samba's naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and felt her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body rubbing against his upper body as he knelt behind her on his bed.

He was surprised when the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil suddenly pounced on him, taking off her thick gleaming gold belt and tiny tight emerald green panties, then removing his t-shirt and boxers.

Jaime gave in to his own erotic desires as they rolled around on the bed, a mass of flailing arms and legs, kissing each other passionately on their lips while their hands roamed all over their naked bodies.

"UUUUUUUUH...UHHHHH...UUUH..UHHH...UUUUUUUH...UHHHHH
....UUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHH
...UUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHH" moaned Samba and Jaime as she rubbed his long brown while he rubbed her big all natural shiny brown clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHH...UUH...UHH...UUUH...UHHH...UUH
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uhhhhhhh" moaned Samba and Jaime in pleasure as they simultaneously orgasmed and fell asleep in each others arms.

5 am

Jaime woke up to the sound of the rolling surf on Copacabana Beach outside of his beach house.

The teenage boy was not surprised but a little sad to see that Samba was gone.

As he got out of bed and put on a pair of boxers, Jaime was happy to see that the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil left him a note.

"Thanks Jaime. See you soon. Love Samba"

The note bore a print of his superheroine girlfriend's gleaming copper lips.

"I'll hold you to that promise Big Breasted Wonder Woman" said Jaime as he went to take and shower and head downtown to his job as the assistant of attorney and politician Rita Collor.

48 hours later
Rio de Janeiro
10 am

Attorney Rita Collor was having a difficult time focusing on the legal documents that were on her desk in front of her.

Wearing a baggy grey blouse, white skirt and grey flat shoes, her dull black shoulder length hair tied into a bun behind her head, Rita adjusted her big rimmed glasses as she looked at her teenage assistant Jaime Diaz working at his desk nearby.

The lady lawyer felt her nipples stiffen under her blouse and her clitoris become moist under her skirt as she remembered having sex with him as her sexy, super-powered alter-ego Samba at his beach house.

"Uuuuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Rita softly slipping into an erotic stupor as she stared with dreamy blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses at the handsome teenage boy she was in love with.

But Jaime had no idea that his new boss was his superheroine girlfriend the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

She was brought out of het stupor by the sound of Jaime's voice.

"Miss Collor. Did you see this?" asked the teenage boy as he showed her a copy of the morning paper.

"Uuh...No Jaime. What is it?" asked Rita as she pushed her erotic thoughts about him to the back of her mind and accepted the paper from him.

Jaime showed her a story about Amerindian protests about the activities of an offshore oil platform owned by Brazilian oil company Globo Petroleo called Block 59 that was located in a part of the Amazon River called the Equatorial Margin.

"The indigenous people don't want the company drilling there. The story says there have been protests against Globo Petroleo for weeks. This should be something Samba should investigate" said Jaime, his penis becoming stiff and erect under his pants as he thought about the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Why do say that Jaime? The indigenous people have the right to challenge Globo Petroleo in court. But there's no evidence of the company doing anything illegal" replied Jaime.

"You may not know it Miss Collor but Samba was hospitalised two days ago after an explosion on a Globo Petroleo oil platform. I picked her up from the hospital. But the story doesn't day anything about this. Something's not right" said Jaime.

The teenage boy's words made Rita see images of herself as Samba fighting masked thugs in Globo Petroleo's office building in Botafogo, being knocked unconscious, drugged, hypnotised and knocked unconscious. It conflicted with her as Samba telling Jaime at his beach house that she was knocked unconscious by an explosion on an offshore oil platform which could have been the platform at Block 59.

"You may be right Jaime. I'm sure that if there's anything suspicious going on about Globo Petroleo's activities in the Equatorial Margin, Samba will investigate it." Rita assured Jaime with a smile.

Her teenage assistant had no idea that his boss was going to change later into the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil and do just that.

Northeast Brazil
10 pm.

The muscles of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands with slender fingers with short, glossy clear toenails, clenched into fists, gold bracelets on her wrists her tight gleaming gold breastplate barely containing her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below it, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet close together, her exquisitely sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails close together and curled with tension, feeling the cool night air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body , through her long mane of glossy black hair, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flew high in the night sky.

Her latest superheroine adventure taking her far away from the urban metropolis of Rio de Janeiro to Brazil's Equatorial Atlantic Margin, 2,200 kilometers of deepwater and ultradeep water regions located along the northeast coast of Brazil, close to the mouth of the Amazon River.

"I've been reading up about the Margin. It's supposed to contain some of Brazil's important deepwater and ultradeep water oil and natural gas reserves. Some of the latest seismic surveys the oil companies did suggested there could be more oil reserves in the Amazon River itself, specifically in the location called Block 59 where Globo Petroleo is building their oil rig" thought Samba as she flew over the terrain that comprised several deepwater basins in the Atlantic Ocean that stretched into many of the nearby tributaries of the Amazon River.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil felt her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples and broad all natural shiny brown areolas become stiff under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm all natural breasts and wetness and excitement in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest under her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs as she thought about her teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz.

"Uuuh...My big all natural Brazilian Nipples...My broad all natural Brazilian Areolas... feel so...haa..haa..haaaard...My big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...feels so...haa...haa...haaaard...Uuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuh...wet...just thinking...about Jaime.
The way he touches them, when we have sex or helps me recover...after I've been knocked unconscious by criminals.. My fetish for being knocked unconscious has gotten stronger since I met Jaime and I like that" thought Samba as she flew high in the night sky above the clouds, scanning the deepwater ocean and river basins along Brazil's northeast coast, looking at the oil platforms thousands of feet below her as she entered the river basin where the Globo Petroleo oil platform at Block 59 was located.

"But I have to admit that if it wasn't for that conversation that Jaime and I had earlier in my regular identity as Rita Collor, I would have still believed the thought that I was brought to hospital after being knocked unconscious by an explosion at an oil platform belonging to Globo Petroleo. I can't prove it but someone went through a lot of trouble to drug and hypnotize me into forgetting that I was really knocked unconscious during a fight at the Globo Petroleo building in Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro. Jaime's right that as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I need to investigate the Amerindian protests against this oil platform at Block 59. This may tell me who knocked me out and what's really going on with Globo Petroleo's oil exploration activity in the Amazon River" thought Samba.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend were interrupted by the vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, alerting her to evil and danger.

"There's trouble happening at one of Globo Petroleo's facilities in Block 59. Time to get into action as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman and bring the perpetrators to justice!" resolved Samba, excited about going into action and facing imminent danger.

Her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands with slender fingers with short, glossy clear toenails, clenched into fists, gold bracelets on her wrists her tight gleaming gold breastplate barely containing her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below it, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet close together, her exquisitely sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails close together and curled with tension, using her all natural Brazilian Speed, Samba descended swiftly into the vast Amazon River Basin, thousands of feet below.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, saw a floating rig associated with the Globo Petroleo oil platform at Block 59, under attack by a group of armed masked mercenaries, in green combat fatigues in the middle of the river, the sounds of automatic rifle fire filling the air. Alighting to the steel deck of the floating rig on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, Samba exploded into action, capoeira style to protect the unarmed oil rig workers from the armed masked mercenaries.

Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil leapt forward, driving the ball of her large erotic right gleaming copper bare foot into the face of a mercenary just as he was about to shoot two workers. Feeling the vibrations in her large gleaming gold earring that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, alerting her to danger, Samba turned on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet and moved her muscular gleaming copper arms in front of her, using her gleaming gold bracelets to deflect the bullets fired from the MP-5 assault rifles of four more mercenaries.

Distracted by the voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, the four mercenaries were slow to reload their rifles, allowing her to swiftly close the gap between them and fell them to the deck of the floating rig with a sequence of left and right gleaming copper hand chops.

"You boys shouldn't be threatening innocent people doing their jobs with your illegal firearms!! You won't be needing these again!!" declared Samba. The dazed four mercenaries were awed and aroused, as they watched the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swell under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, as she picked up their fallen assault rifles and effortlessly snapped them to pieces in her gleaming copper hands like twigs and then let them fall to the steel deck of the floating rig, inches away from the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy, clear toenails.

Feeling vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings alerting her to more danger, Samba turned on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet. Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil ran to the middle of the floating rig where she saw the mercenaries had planted four ticking time bombs with powerful magnets to its steel deck.

"These bombs will destroy the this oil rig and everyone on it! I have to act quickly! said Samba. Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, moving with her all natural Brazilian Speed and using her all natural Brazilian Strength, lifted each of the four bombs off of the steel deck of the floating rig. She flung them high up into the night sky where they exploded harmlessly.

The floating rig's workers cheered the success of the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil in saving them from the attempt of the unknown masked mercenaries to destroy the floating. Samba had no time to revel in another superheroine victory as she felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, alerted her to the fact that the mercenaries, having witnessed her all natural Brazilian super powers and realising they could not stop her, were attempting to flee the floating rig.

"You boys aren't going anywhere!! You've got questions to answer!!" declared the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she turned on the balls of her large erotic gleaming copper feet and using her all natural Brazilian speed, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, sprinted towards the starboard sign of the floating rig as the masked mercenaries shimmied down ropes on to a waiting speed boat in the river below.

"You boys may as well surrender! There's nothing you can do to stop me from taking you to justice!! declared Samba as she neared the starboard side of the floating oil rig and flexed the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body as she prepared to leap off the rig on to the mercenaries' speed boat and stop them from escaping. But before the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil could execute her bold plan, she felt vibrations again in her large gleaming gold earrings, warning her of imminent danger.

The warning came too late for Samba as a projectile came hurtling out of the darkness and landed directly in the space between her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"
moaned the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she was knocked off of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, her muscular gleaming copper arms thrown up in the air as the projectile, exploded in the space between her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, engulfing her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body in blinding brilliant white flash of light.

The force of the explosion sent Samba hurtling backwards through the air, smashing through a series of steel structures on the surface of the floating rig before landing hard on its steel deck on her back, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs flailing in the air. Her muscular gleaming copper arms fell limp past her head. Her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, moving back and forth over the steel deck of the floating rig. The exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME GOOD BOYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU CRIMINALS ALWAYS FIND NEW WEAPONS TO DEFEAT ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...USED A STUN GRENADE ON MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FORCE OF THE EXPLOSION HAS GOTTEN PAST THE SHIELD OF MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...PAIN IN MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS IS MAKING MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...MAKING MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS... SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA.. HAAA....HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...THEY'RE PUTTING ME TO SLEEP... BY MY OWN CODE OF ETHICS AS BRAZIL'S BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN...I...I...I'VE GOT TO BE UNCONSCIOUS FOR THE NEXT TWO HOURS...UUH...DIZZY...UUUH...WEAK...UUUUH... SLEEPY...YOU WIN THIS ROUND BOYS...I HAVE TO...UUH...LET YOU ESCAPE...WHILE I...UUUH...WANT TO...UUUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Samba loudly in pain and pleasure, her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering, then slowly closing, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy, her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body going limp atop the steel deck of the floating rig, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly within the confines of her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained them, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the steel deck of the floating rig, tension evaporating from her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, wide spaces appearing between them as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:06 pm