Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 pm

Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 3
Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 3

3 weeks later

Toyko, Japan 1970

Noon

In a secret laboratory, Doctor Kazuki Oda was working on his new experiment.

He had been very nervous that the famous busty superheroine Mosquito Woman had managed to defeat his two monsters Black Kalt and White Kat that were created from his two former lab assistants.

Oda then came up with the fiendish idea to merge them into a stronger monster that Mosquito Woman could not defeat.

His new financier, Yakuza crime princess Mei Wakashima arrived at the lab.

"What do you have to show me Doctor?" she asked.

"See for your yourself Miss Wakashima" replied Oda as he began the experiment.

Mei watched Black Kalt and White Kalt in a chamber as Oda activated the transformation sequence.

White smoke filled the chamber and she heard the monsters scream.

Then there was silence.

,When the white smoke disappeared and the chamber opened, a more bestial figure more bestial emerged, combining the characteristics of the two like white hair, a face that was now totally animalistic and did not resemble a human at all.

The new creature was a total monster that completely obeyed Oda's orders through a series of whistles.

Mei was impressed.

"You did well doctor. This monster will end Mosquito Woman once and for all. Time to test this new monster.

One day later

9 pm

Mosquito Woman, clad in her white helmet mask and her tight white translucent bodysuit which highlighted all the curves of her voluptuous and muscular body, was in her insect size, flying around Tokyo, doing one of her nightly patrols.

She felt a low buzzing sensation in her big puffy nipples under her bodysuit which always alerted her to evil.

Behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her brown eyes spotted a familiar face enter a store in the central shopping district in the city.

"That's Doctor Kazuki Oda! He's been in hiding from the law since he tried to kidnap Hiro and knocked me unconscious so he could escape! I've got to go after him and find out what he's up to" said Yuki Okita whose husband was prominent scientist Doctor Hiro Okita.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman flew towards the store she saw Oda enter through the front door.

Mosquito Woman returned to her normal human size and followed the evil scientist into the store through the same front door. "Doctor Oda took me by surprIse and knocked me unconscious before. That won't happen tonight" resolved Yuki with a smile as she entered the store, her huge firm breasts framed sexily against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

The lights inside the store turned on and Mosquito Woman saw Doctor Oda sitting in a chair in front of her.

"Good evening Mosquito Woman! I've been waiting for you!" said Oda.

"I'm here now Doctor Oda and ready to handle any trap you have for me!" quipped Yuki as she assumed her heroic pose before the evil scientist.

Her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist, her long muscular legs slightly apart, her erotic feet flat on the floor, her huge firm breasts pushed towards him.

"Once again your deductions are incorrect my big breasted buffoon! There are no traps. Just one fight!" gloated Oda.

Yuki's brown eyes widened in surprise behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as Big Kalt stepped forward.

"You're a madman Doctor!! You killed two lives to make another!! I'm going to bring you to justice!!" declared Mosquito Woman.

Oda laughed in response.

"Wrong!! I am a genius!!" yelled Oda before blowing a whistle to command Big Kalt to attack.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine was not prepared for the speed and ferocity of Big Kalt's attack.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

....UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH"moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as Big Kalt hit her with a series of scratches with its powerful claws in her huge firm breasts, tearing off large pieces of her tight white translucent bodysuit, exposing her huge firm creamy breasts that were wounded with several claw were marks, her big puffy glossy pink nipples were hard, erect and bullet-shaped and her wide hard glossy pink areolas were also hard.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS ARE...SO

...HAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUH...WEAK...

UUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure as she staggered on the balls of her erotic feet...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

With a hiss, Black Kalt came up behind the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman again.

"AIEEEEEEEEE...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...AIEEEEEE

YOUR MONSTER'S CLAWS...DEEP INSIDE MY BIG HAAAAAAAAARD

MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AIEEEEEE

...PAIN...AIEEEEEEE...TOO STRONG...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

...CAN'T GET FREE...AIEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as she writhed frantically in the grips of Big Kalt.

Oda blew his whistle, causing Big Kalt to forcibly extract its claws, causing Mosquito Woman to lactate powerfully, geysers of white milk erupting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

With another hiss, the monster held the Big Breasted Superheroine in a bear hug.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in absolute agony, her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in futile efforts to break free from the powerful monster as her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped, lactating nipples slowly reached the mouth of Black Kalt as she struggled to free herself from its powerful grasp.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BITING ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...CAN'T GET FREE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman in great agony as Black Kalt bit her hard in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as her struggles in the monster's grip became slower and slower.

Things went from bad to worse for the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman as Black Kalt drooled all over her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and her wide hard glossy pink areolas, as the monster kept biting her in her famous nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE DROOL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IS AN APRHODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE STRONGEST I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPERHEROINE CAREER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IT'S GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in great pain and pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Oda blew his whistle. Black Halt hissed and released the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine, letting her collapse to the floor of the store on her back, her muscular arms and long muscular legs spread wide open.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas, totally drugged by the aphrodisiac drool of Big Kalt.

Doctor Oda blew on his whistle, issuing another command to Big Kalt.

The monster used its claws to rip off the lower part of Mosquito Woman's tight white translucent bodysuit and attack her exposed big glossy pink clitoris with its claws.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

Big Kalt spread the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's huge muscular thighs wide open and licked her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris rapidly with its abrasive, drool-dripping tongue.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she had five successive gigantic orgasms, waterfalls of thick white cum being powerfully discharged from her big hard wet excited camel-toe shaped, throbbing glossy pink cunt, her brain in a total erotic fog as the monster's drool tricked her into believing that it was her husband Hiro who was attacking her.

Doctor Oda smiled gleefully as he soaked a cloth in the helpless heroine's super erogenous cum as it leaked profusely out of her big hard wet excited camel-toe shaped, throbbing glossy pink cunt.

"Thanks for being a willing participant in this most important experiment. Now it is time for you to be knocked unconscious. Good night Mosquito Woman" gloated Oda as he placed the cloth soaked in the heroine's cum over her nose and mouth.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" agreed Yuki, moaning loudly with pleasure into the cloth, her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her muscular creamy arms extended past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails, as she succumbed to unconsciousness immediately.

Oda knew these results would please his new boss Mei Wakashima.

24 hours later

Toyko, Japan 1970

9 am

Yuki Okita still remembered the defeat she had suffered the night before as Mosquito Woman as she worked alongside her husband Doctor Hiro Okita in his lab.

"Doctor Oda's new monster defeated me with ease. I wasn't able to handle its power and once it nailed me in my huge Mosquito Breasts and in my big Mosquito Clitoris, I was so hot and horny it was easy for Doctor Oda to knock me out with my Mosquito Cum. I can't give up and I have to be ready to face that monster again and stop whatever evil plan that Doctor Oda has" thought Yuki.

At that moment, she felt the low buzz in her nipples under her shirt as they detected danger.

"I have to go out for a bit Hiro" said Yuki, kissing her husband on the cheek while he was looking through a microscope.

"Okay" replied Hiro without looking up.

Stepping into another room, Yuki allowed her nipples to vibrate under her shirt, causing her to shrink to insect size, change into Mosquito Woman and fly away at super speed.

9.30 am

Mosquito Woman arrived at a museum to find several security guards on the floor unconscious and some of the exhibits were damaged.

She felt a low buzz in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Her huge firm breasts bobbed sexily in the confines of her see through, skin tight costume as she ran down a corridor andsaw Big Kalt knocking out three more guards and then breaking a glass dome that protected a large rare diamond.

,"Time for a rematch ugly!!" declared Mosquito Woman as she leapt at Big Kalt.

She drove the ball of her erotic left foot towards the monster's face.

Though it managed to block it, the force of her kick made it stagger slightly.

Mosquito Woman and Big Kalt then exchanged punches and kicks. Neither of them were able to gain an advantage.

"The monster's stronger than me! If it gets me in my huge Mosquito Breasts or my big Mosquito Clitoris, I'll be knocked out very fast! I have to be smarter!" resolved Yuki. Causing her big puffy nipples to buzz under her tight white translucent bodysuit, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine shrunk to insect size and flew at super speed around the now giant Big Kalt, blasting it all over its body with a series of her Mosquito Sting blasts.

The monster groaned in discomfort, swiping at the air unable to see Mosquito Woman in her tiny form and unable to defend itself against her repeated attacks. "It's working! I just have to keep this up and wear it down. Then I go back to normal size and beat the monster and capture Doctor Oda!" thought Yuki, confident that her plan would work.

But the smarter Doctor Oda realised what Mosquito Woman was trying to do. After Big Kalt groaned from a blast that hit it in the back of its head, Oda blew his whistle to give the monster a command.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman was taken completely by surprise as Big Kalt turned in her direction as she hovering in the air in her tiny size and spat out a wave of its thick white drool from its mouth which completely bathed her from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic feet.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN BATHED IN THE MONSTER'S APHRODISIAC DROOL

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS TIME IN MY INSECT SIZE...UUUUUUUUUUH

IT'S EFFECTS ARE 20 MILLION TIMES STRONGER THAN IN MY NORMAL SIZE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD IN ONE SECOND...SAME

WITH MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...HHHHHHH

....HOT...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HELPLESS...CHANGING BACK...TO NORMAL SIZE" moaned Mosquito Woman with pleasure as she flew backwards, slammed into a wall and returned to her normal size.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY..." moaned Yuki with loudly with pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, as she leaned against the wall, rubbing her own huge firm breasts with her right hand, fondling her own big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples while her left hand played with her big hard wet clitoris through her wet tight white translucent bodysuit.

Doctor Oda gave her no chance to recover and blew his whistle again.

Big Kalt was on her with a speed that she was unable to comprehend and used its claws to rub its aphrodisiac drool rapidly on Mosquito Woman's big hard wet and excited clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki in pleasure, her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as Big Kalt brought her to four gigantic orgasms in less than two seconds which left her dazed and disoriented, leaning against the wall of the museum on the balls of her erotic feet, her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body.

Doctor Oda blew his whistle, commanding Big Kalt to step back as he calmly approached the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman as she struggled to stay on her erotic feet as she leaned against the wall. "You were stupid to come here Mosquito Woman! Time for you to go to sleep! You'll never defeat Big Kalt!" gloated Oda and blew his whistle again.

The monster approached the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine again and pasted her own super erogenous cum that covered its claws over the exposed lower part of her nose and all over her glossy pink lips.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure and agreement as her head sagged between her huge firm creamy breasts, she dropped to the carpeted floor of the museum on her knees and then collapsed on to the carpeted museum floor on her back.

Her muscular arms were flung past her head, her long muscular legs were spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet rested on the carpeted floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes within the confines of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

The monster's aphrodisiac drool which bathed her tight white translucent suit made the outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples and her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt, visible against the fabric of her suit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure and capitulation as her brown eyes closed behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as the physical brutality of Big Kalt and its aphrodisiac drool once again got the better of her, she accepted she had been defeated again and succumbed to unconsciousness as Doctor Oda and Big Kalt left the museum with the diamond.

24 hours later

Tokyo, Japan 1970

1 pm

Acting on the orders of his criminal sponsor, Yakuza crime boss Mei Wakashima, Doctor Oda commanded Big Kalt to invade an art gallery in the city.

The target was an antique painting that Mei desired.

Following the whistled commands of Doctor Oda, the monster smashed its way through the museum and made light work of the guards and went to where the painting was being stored in the gallery.

Just as Big Kalt was about to grab the painting, Mosquito Woman appeared in front of the monster, the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated within her tight white translucent bodysuit. "You're not going to defeat me this time. I learnt my lesson!" quipped Yuki as she engaged Big Kalt with series of precise karate punches and karate kicks, maximising the small space that they were in.

Every time Big Kalt tried to hit her, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine evaded it and countered with more karate punches and karate kicks to its head and body. The monster became increasingly angry as it could not defend itself against Mosquito Woman's relentless attacks. But once again, its creator Doctor Kazuki Oda figured out a way to turn the tables on the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

He blew a different sound on his whistle. As Mosquito Woman evaded a right punch from Big Kalt, the monster used its tail to lash out at her, catching her on her long left muscular leg causing her to loose her footing. Before Yuki could react, she landed atop a stone beam that had fallen during their fight, her huge firm breasts absorbing the full impact.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STUNNED...CAN'T MOVE..." moaned Yuki in absolute agony as she rolled on her back atop the stone beam, her muscular arms limp past her head, her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

But what made it worse for the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman was that in addition to the stone beam being a shock absorber that stunned her in her huge firm breasts, its abrasive surface tore the upper part of her tight white translucent bodysuit, exposing her famous breasts to attack. Oda blew another command on his whistle to Big Kalt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LICKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...LICKING MY WODE MOSQUITO AREOLAS....UUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE BEING DRUGGED WITH APHRODISIAC DROOL AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure.

The monster, following another command from Oda, rubbed its tail rapidly between the wide open long muscular legs of the helpless heroine.

"NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NOT MY BIG MOSQUTO CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...I GOT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as the monster brought her to a huge orgasm that left her dazed, dizzy and disoriented on the floor of the art gallery.

As he seized the painting, Doctor Oda blew his whistle and commanded Big Kalt to life the dazed, defeated and disoriented Mosquito Woman up off the floor in its huge arms.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...beaten again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy Doctor Oda
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki loudly as Big Kalt carried her out of the art gallery and into an alley behind it.

"Your heroic rhetoric is tiresome Mosquito Woman. You've failed again to defeat my monster as I predicted you would"
Time for you to be disposed of" gloated Oda as he blew his whistle again. Big Kalt dumped the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine into a garbage can, immersing her up to her broad shoulders.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, unable to free herself from the garbage can as Doctor Oda and Big Kalt left, having defeated her successfully and stolen the object that Mei Wakashima craved.

About 30 minutes later,

Two hoodlums were passing through the alley behind the art gallery when they heard the sounds of a woman moaning. They followed the sounds to where they found Mosquito Woman trapped inside of a trash can, struggling helplessly, unable to get out of it.

"Hey it's that superhero chick! Mosquito Bitch!" said one hoodlum. "Yeah but she looks like she needs help" said the second hoodlum. both of them very excited as they watched Yuki's huge firm creamy breasts swaying sexily before them.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman wiggling helplessly as the two hoodlums pulled her out of the trash can, taking advantage of her physically weakened and erotically aroused state, groping her naked huge firm creamy breasts, squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples

Thanks to the beating and aphrodisiac drool of the monster Big Kalt, who had beaten her for the third time in recent days, Mosquito Woman was torally defenceless against these two ordinary street felons.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BIG HAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Yuki as she stared with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as the two hoodlums molested her in naked huge firm creamy breasts.

As one kept doing that, the other started rubbing her clitoris through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T RUB ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...MAKING ME...HHHHHH...HHHHH...HHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH..HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...CAN'T HOLD ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED HELP...." moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she felt pressure growing within her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt under her thin tight white translucent bodysuit.

As if in response to her pleas for help, her husband Doctor Hiro Okita who happened to be in the area rushed in to assist. He dealt the hoodlums a series of punches which eventually for--d them to flee. But it was too late to stop the inevitable.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm which sent her senses spinning out of orbit and she quickly succumbed to unconsciousness on the ground in the alley. The last thing Yuki saw as she passed out was the handsome face of her husband Hiro who had rescued her.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she regained consciousness to find herself lying on a bed in a room, wearing only her white helmet mask. As her vision cleared, she saw her husband Doctor Hiro Okita sitting on a chair next to the bed she was lying on top of.

She realised that she was in the spare bedroom Hiro had in his laboratory.

"Mosquito Woman. Are you all right? What happened to you?" asked Hiro with a worried look on his face.

"Hiro. Doctor Oda has created a new monster from the two he first created. This new monster is very strong. It's defeated me several times, now matter how I tried to stop it and bring Oda to justice. My weaknesses are obvious and easy to exploit. The monster doesn't have a weakness." said Yuki, feeling despondent.

"Are you sure Mosquito Woman? Just like you, that monster must also have a weakness. Maybe it's not so obvious as yours" said Hiro.

His words made Yuki remember her battles with Big Kalt. She gasped as she realised that the monster only acted when Oda blew his whistle.

That had to be its weakness.

Mosquito Woman sat up on the bed and kissed Hiro on his left cheek.

"You're a genius Hiro. But you already now that. I have a plan that can stop Doctor Oda and his monster. But it's very risky and I need your help" said Yuki.

"Of course I'll help. Tell me you plan" replied Hiro.

24 hours later
Tokyo, Japan 1970
9 pm

Yakuza crime boss Mei Yakashima was having a lavish party at her mansion with her followers. They were celebrating all the riches they had obtained and thanks to Doctor Kazuki Oda and his monster Big Kalt. Oda sat next to Mei at the head table in the dining room as she initiated a toast in the scientist's honour.

"Thanks to our new friend Doctor Oda, that bitch superheroine Mosquito Woman is no longer a problem for the Yakuza!" declared Mei and her Yakuza thugs cheered.

Just as that happened, Mosquito Woman appeared in front of the shocked Yakuza crime boss and assumed her heroic pose. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the floor, her long muscular legs spread slightly apart, her huge firm breasts pushed forward, framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Were you speaking about me?" quipped Yuki with a smile on her face.

"What??!! Mosquito Woman is crashing my party??!! Get her!!" screamed Mei and her thugs charged towards the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

"You should know your men won't even make me work up a sweat!!" quipped Mosquito Woman, the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit as she easily dispatched 15 Yakuza thugs with a sequence of karate punches and kicks. When they were all down and out on the floor, this brought Mei's bodyguard, the Serbian mercenary Big Megan forward to challenge the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine while Mei and Doctor Oda watched their battle unfold.

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed against her tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman traded karate blows and punches with Big Megan, both them appearing to be evenly matched with neither being able to get the upper hand over the other. But the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman finally got the advantage as she patiently waited for Big Megan's anger to get the better of her and dealt the Serbian mercenary a karate kick with the ball of her erotic right foot to her face, which sent Big Megan flying backwards through the air and crashing into a wall.

Doctor Oda took out his whistle and blew into it. With a growl, Big Kalt came charging into the dining room to attack the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine. "This is going according to my plan!" thought Yuki with a smile. The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and highlighted under her tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman attacked the monster with a flurry of karate punches and kicks in her normal size, not giving Big Kalt a chance to settle and focus its attack on her.

Intermittently, Yuki shrunk down to insect size, flying with super speed all around the larger Big Kalt, blasting the monster all over its body with a salvo of her potent Mosquito Stings. "My plan's working! I have to keep Big Kalt disoriented until it gets worn down with fatigue that it can't respond to Doctor Oda's whistle! Nothing can stop me from winning now!" thought Mosquito Woman with confidence.

But Yuki made the grave mistake of ignoring the presence of Yakuza crime boss Mei Wakashima who quickly figured out what the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman was doing. Hearing the buzzing sound which Mosquito Woman made when she was in insect size and in flight, Mei took out a perfume bottle containing a powerful Yakuza-made aphrodisiac and fired thick sprays from the bottle into the air around Big Kalt where she heard the sound.

"What....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF APHRODISIAC SPRAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BATHING MY ENTIRE BODY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG FOR ME TO HANDLE IN MY INSECT SIZE...
MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES AND MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE GETTING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS
...IS GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DIZZY.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT PART OF MY PLAN...HAVE TO CHANGE BACK....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she was for--d to return to normal size.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman was taken by surprise as Big Kalt attacked her in her huge firm breasts with its claws.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Yuki loudly in pain as the monster's claws dug deep into her big puffy hard glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas, wounding her badly as geysers of white milk shot out of the hardened tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples which were exposed as Big Kalt ripped away large parts of the upper part of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Big Megan attacked again grabbing Mosquito Woman from behind giving her a crushing bear hug in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain, wiggling frantically and in futility as Big Megan took the fight out of her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain, her head bowed between her naked huge firm creamy breasts, dropping to the floor on her knees as Big Megan released her hold on her, rivers of white milk leaking out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Boss, the grand finale is yours" said Oda with a respectful bow to Mei Wakashima.

Big Megan held Mosquito Woman by her muscular arms while Big Kalt spread her long muscular legs wide open, showing off the heroine's big wet clitoris through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Mei took out an electric vibrator. Oda blew a command on his whistle and Big Kalt licked the end of the vibrator with its aphrodisiac drool.

"No...No...No.. No...No...." pleaded Yuki as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of Big Kalt and Big Megan as Mei Wakashima switched on the vibrator and applied it directly to the heroine's big glossy pink clitoris that was very wet and excited from the aphrodisiac spray.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUH...UUUH...UUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH....UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as the combination of the electric vibrations, Big Kalt's aphrodisiac drool and Mei's aphrodisiac spray caused hallucinations of her having violent sex with her husband Doctor Hiro Okita, blowing her mind and bringing her to five gigantic orgasms that left her utterly physically, erotically and mentally devastated.

"This is what happens when you crash my party. Time to sleep Mosquito Woman!" sneered Mei as she raised the tip of the electric vibrator, now covered in a mix of the heroine's super erogenous cum, aphrodisiac drool and aphrodisiac spray.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure and agreement, her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her voluptuous and muscular body going limp in the grips of Big Megan and Big Kalt as she collapsed into unconsciousness.

"Take care of this big breasted super pest...Permanently!" Mei instructed Doctor Oda. "It will be done" replied Oda who was very eager to please his boss and aroused by the thought of taming the creation of his scientific rival Doctor Hiro Okita.

Hiding in the bushes outside of the Yakuza mansion owned by Mei Wakashima, Hiro was shocked when he saw Oda exit the mansion with Big Kalt following him, carrying Mosquito Woman in its arms, unconscious with the upper part of her tight white translucent bodysuit badly torn.

"My God. Mosquito Woman's plan has gone badly wrong. Those criminals have done a great job on her. She'll be unconscious for several hours and be completely helpless whenever she wakes up" deduced Hiro as he felt his penis become stiff and erect under his pants, as he saw her naked huge firm creamy breasts swaying freely with rivers of white milk leaking out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and the outline of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt framed against the lower part of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

As Oda and Big Kalt left in a car with the unconscious Mosquito Woman, Hiro followed them at a safe distance on a motorcycle.

10 hours later

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Mosquito Woman moaned loudly in pleasure as she woke up, naked except for her white helmet mask, her muscular creamy arms extended above her head, chained at the wrists, dangling over a tank of bubbling green liquid.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THOSE FUMES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
KEEPING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T REGAIN MY MOSQUITO POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GOT TO THINK ABOUT SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as all she could think about was having sex with her husband Doctor Hiro Okita.

His rival Doctor Kazuki Oda laughed as he watched and listened to the complaints of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman who he still believed was Hiro's creation similar to his creation, the monster Big Kalt. "You amuse me a lot Mosquito Woman but it's time for you to admit to my intellectual superiority and this is the end for you" laughed Oda.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'LL NEVER ADMIT THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUH
A SUPERHEROINE...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THE FORCES OF JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER GIVE UP...UUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure, desperately trying to resist the urge to lactate, orgasm and go to sleep.

"Really. Your tiresome heroic rhetoric bores me" replied Oda before blowing on his whistle. On command, Big Kalt released its aphrodisiac spit at the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine, hitting her directly in her big hard wet excited glossy pink clitoris.

"NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH
...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... HELPLESS....GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman with pleasure. as she had an impromptu gigantic orgasm."

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS IN TWO SECONDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO STAY AWAKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FUMES TOO STRONG...IF I GO TO SLEEP...I'M FINISHED" moaned Yuki in pleasure, her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet

Oda was about to whistle to command Big Kalt to break the chain and drop Mosquito Woman into the tank but Hiro suddenly appeared and clamped a chloroform cloth over his face.

"NGGH..GHH...GHH..ghhh" moaned Oda until he collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Big Kalt became confused but then angry as it saw Oda unconscious on the ground and Hiro standing by him.

"Uuuuuuuh...Hiro's in danger...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuh...very weak...very sleepy...but I''ve got to help him...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as she strained her tired brain to concentrate.

Her big puffy glossy pink nipples vibrated and she slipped out of the chains binding her over the tank of green liquid by shrinking to insect size.

She returned to normal size, standing next to her husband as Big Kalt approached them.

Yuki knew this was her final battle against Big Kalt but she was at her weakest after the drugging and torture she got earlier.

The only difference this time was that Hiro was with her.

Mosquito Woman and Big Kalt traded punches and kicks with neither of them gaining an advantage.

"Uuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuh
...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...my Mosquito Strength...almost gone...the monster will win if I don't do something soon..." thought Yuki who was finding it difficult to keep her brown eyes open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

Even without Oda to command it, Big Kalt was still very strong. As she missed with a punch, the monster scratched her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Big Kalt lunged at Mosquito Woman but was stopped in mid-lunge as Hiro took out a whistle similar to Oda's whistle and blew into it.

"Mosquito Woman!! You have to act now!! The whistle's effect won't last for long!!" said Hiro.

Hearing her husband's words, Yuki willed herself into action.

Leaping forward, Mosquito Woman planted the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet into Big Kalt's chest, staggering backwards.

Raising her muscular creamy arms with great effort, Mosquito Woman fired multiple Mosquito Sting Blasts at Big Kalt, knocking the monster into the tank of green liquid aphrodisiac.

Big Kalt roared in agony as it disintegrated in the liquid in the tank and the tank exploded one minute later.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Mosquito Woman sleepily as she fainted, falling to the ground, completely exhausted.

"It's over Mosquito Woman. You won. I'm proud of you" said Hiro as he caught the unconscious Mosquito Woman in his arms and carried her out of Oda'a hideout, got her on his motorcycle and took her to safety.

24 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she slowly woke up to find herself lying on a bed back in the house where she lived as Yuki Okita with her husband Doctor Hiro Okita. Her moans caught the attention of her husband Hiro who came into the room and sat next to her on the bed she way lying on, wearing only her white helmet mask.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened? Did our plan work?" asked Mosquito Woman.

"Yes it did...Yuki" replied Hiro with a smile on his face.

Mosquito Woman smiled as she heard Hiro identify her by her real identity, his wife Yuki Okita.

Yuki removed her helmet mask and placed her right creamy hand against the left cheek of her husband.

"I'm glad you finally know that I'm Mosquito Woman. I wanted to tell you but I needed to keep you safe Hiro. How did you find out?" asked Yuki.

"Well you did marry the most brilliant scientific mind in Japan Yuki. I suspected you were Mosquito Woman but I couldn't confirm it. You can count on me to help you fight criminals as a superheroine and I'll get used to you being knocked out and captured regularly" said Hiro as he played with his superheroine wife's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuh...That's for another time Hiro...Uuuuh...I want to have sex with my husband now" moaned Yuki in pleasure.

Hiro obliged, taking off his clothes and getting in bed with her for a hot night of sex.

In another location

Doctor Kazuki Oda woke up to find himself in a room with Mei Wakashima and Big Megan.

"What happened??" asked Oda.

"Mosquito Woman destroyed your monster Doctor Oda" said Mei bluntly.

"No!! I'm ruined!! Mosquito Woman must suffer for this!!" yelled Oda.

"Don't worry Doctor. Look around you" said Mei as showed Oda they were inside a new laboratory, with state-of-the-art everything.

"Never mind what Mosquito Woman did. The Yakuza knows you are a good investment. In this lab, you will make many more creations that will bring great profit for Yakuza. You will have my support. Together we will humble, humiliate, defeat and finally destroy Mosquito Woman" said Mei.

"I will not fail" vowed Oda.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Mei and Oda.

end.

Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:21 am