Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 pm

Samba in Dive into Danger 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Dive into Danger
Samba in Dive into Danger

Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
9 am

Jaime Diaz parked his Honda Civic outside of an office building and made his way inside carrying two cups of coffee and some warm pastries that he bought from a cafe close to the office. As he took an elevator up to the top floor of the building, the 18-year-old teenager remembered that it wasn't so long ago that he was working for an NGO, Friends of the Forest, protecting the Amazon rainforest in the area around Marajo' Island, located in the eastern part of the Amazon River delta.

Jaime thought he was doing honest work for a worthy cause. All of that changed when he learnt that his former boss, famous environmentalist Paulo Carvahlo was really a criminal and committing environmental crimes around Marajo' Island with the support of organized crime cartels. As he approached the front door to the office where he now worked as an assistant for the last few weeks, Jaime was happy that his new boss had no evil agenda like his former boss did.

Rita Collor, 28-year old attorney and politician, looked up and smiled as she saw Jaime enter her office, bringing her breakfast which she had come to enjoy since she hired him.

Dressed in a baggy conservative white blouse, brown skirt and brown flat shoes, her dull black tresses tied in a thick bun behind her head and wearing big-rimmed glasses on her face, Jaime thought how well she fit the profile of someone who did the jobs that she did. "Morning Miss Collor. I have your breakfast as you like it" said Jaime with a smile on his handsome face as he handed Rita a cup of coffee and a bag of pastry.

"Morning Jaime and you know I said it's okay you can call me by my first name" replied Rita with a smile on her face, feeling her nipples stiffen under her blouse and her clitoris become moist under her skirt.

She was amused by the fact that her teenage assistant had no idea that she was secretly his sexy superheroine girlfriend, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. "Most people would never think an ordinary woman like Rita Collor could really be Samba. As recognised as I am for my work as an attorney and a senator, most people in Brazil hail my acts of bravery and heroism as this country's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. I often find its more fun to be fighting criminals and having them do things to my big all natural Brazilian Nipples, my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas and my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris until the knock me unconscious rather spending time doing legal cases in court or participating in sittings and committee meetings in the Brazilian Senate" thought Rita with a smile on her face, as she sipped her coffee and looked over her big rimmed glasses as Jaime got to work at his desk which was locates a few feet away from hers within her office.

"Then again, were it not for Jaime writing me as Rita Collor to highlight the environmental crimes at Marajo Island would never have led me to go there to investigate them as Samba, expose what Paulo Carvahlo was doing and cause Jaime to move to Rio and get a job working for me" thought the lady lawyer/politician, her eyelids drooping behind her big rimmed glasses as she felt her nipples stiffen under her blouse and her clitoris feel damp under her skirt as she looked at Jaime, silently admiring his lean muscular body which was highlighted by his clothes, as he settled down to work at his desk, sorting out her appointments for the day and the rest of the week.

The sound of the teenage boy's voice snapped Rita out of the erotic stupor that she didn't know she was slipping into while she was watching him.

"Miss Collor? You okay?" asked Jaime.

"Oh...Uuh...Yes. I was just thinking about what it must have been like to have met Samba in person. I remember reading in the newspapers that you helped her expose a criminal racket at the Friends of the Forest NGO that you worked for before you came to work for me." replied Rita as she looked to change the conversation.

The mere mention of the name of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was enough to arouse Jaime and Rita felt weak in the knees as she saw the outline of his stiff and erect penis under his pants. "Well, she isn't like what you read about in the papers" said Jaime. "Oh?" replied Rita, feeling surprised and a little saddened by the teenage boy's response.

"She's so much more Miss Collor. Samba's the most beautiful and bravest woman I ever met. She never flaunts her beauty, it's just so natural you have to admire it. She has these amazing super powers but fights fair even when the criminals don't. She told me she's been knocked out lots of times and lots of ways in her superheroine adventures but she always finds a way to win in the end. I'm in love with her and she's in love with me. She told me so" said Jaime, his words heightening Rita's erotic arousal to hear him speak about her sexy, super-powered alter-ego in ways she never heard before.

She thought it had to be the Spirit of the Amazon, who granted her super powers as Samba, that caused her to meet him weeks ago and how he helped her stop Paulo Carvhalo's environmental crimes on Marajo' Island. It also had to be the Spirit's influence that brought Jaime to Rio de Janeiro and he was now her assistant.

"I'm sure Samba loves that you feel that way about her. As powerful as she is, even Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman needs a friend who can help her from time to time." replied Rita with a smile at Jaime. "Yeah. I've been in Rio about a week now. But I haven't seen her yet. I guess she's busy elsewhere fighting criminals and helping innocent people" said Jaime with a sigh.

"Don't worry Jaime. I got a feeling that wherever she is, Samba is thinking very fondly of you. I'm sure you'll see her again soon." replied Rita with a smile as they both got down to another day's work in her law office.

48 hours later
8 pm

The muscles of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands with slender fingers with short, glossy clear toenails, clenched into fists, gold bracelets on her wrists her tight gleaming gold breastplate barely containing her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below it, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet close together, her exquisitely sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails close together and curled with tension, feeling the cool night air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body , through her long mane of glossy black hair, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flew high in the night sky on one of her regular patrols over the city.

As she flew, Samba felt her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and her big all natural shiny brown clitoris feel moist under her thin tight emerald green panties, as thoughts of working with teenager Jaime Diaz in her regular identity as attorney and politician Rita Collor.

"Oooooh... Jaime really gets to me in my big all natural Brazilian Nipples and in my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris. It's challenging some time to be close to him as Rita Collor and not give him a hint about who I really am. I do feel a little guilty about not going to see him as Samba since he moved to Rio de Janeiro and starting working with me as my assistant. I've had a lot of things to catch up with from my regular job as an attorney and senator. Maybe I should go and visit him after I finish my patrol. Everything seems quiet in Rio de Janeiro tonight" thought the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she flew over Botafogo Beach, a long stretch of white sandy beach in the commercial district of Botafogo.Botafogo BeachBotafogo Beach

But It was not long before the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil felt the familiar vibrations in her large gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, which alerted her to the presence of evil. "Ohh...Looks like I spoke too soon. There's evil at work I should investigate and then I'll go to see Jaime" resolved Samba, her blue eyes sparkling with steely determination and her glossy copper lips spreading into a smile as flew in the direction that the vibrations in her large gold earrings directed her to.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman spotted suspicious activity taking place at the office building owned by Globo Petroleo, one of Brazil's biggest oil companies. Landing on the ground on her balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, Samba saw two security guards lying motionless at the entrance to the building which had been for--d open. Squatting on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil checked their necks for pulses.

As she did, she felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes again. "These men are unconscious but not seriously hurt. I'm sensing the criminals are inside of the building, I've got to stop them and bring them to justice" resolved Samba. Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil sprinted inside of the darkened office building.

Inside the darkened lobby, Samba found 20 men, dressed in black clothing, shoes and ski masks over their heads to conceal their identities. They were in the process of vandalising the lobby, damaging furniture and spray painting what appeared to be indigenous slang on the walls. Though she couldn't see their faces in the darkness, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil determined the thugs to be young men in their early 20's.

She assumed her heroic pose and announced her presence to the group of masked thugs.

"Trespassing on private property and vandalism are petty crimes boys. But no crime goes unpunished by me as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman! I strongly advise you to surrender peacefully and allow me to take you to justice before you do anything to make your predicament worse!" declared Samba, her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the tiled floor of the lobby, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward.

"The Big Breasted Wonder Woman is working for the criminals!! Attack her!!" yelled one thug as all 20 thugs charged towards Samba. "You're mistaken my criminal friends! I gave you a choice according to my code of ethics and now you'll have to accept the consequences of your wrongdoing!!" declared the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she broke out of her heroic pose and engaged the 20 masked thugs who came at her with knives and blackjacks.

"I must admit that fighting common vandals is not something I normally do as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman!!" quipped Samba, the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate as she felled four thugs with a sequence of gleaming copper hand chops to their throats, while evading their attacks.

"But vandalism is still a crime and as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I fight against all criminals in Brazil!" quipped Samba, flexing her thick muscular gleaming copper legs as she took out another eight thugs with a flurry of kicks, the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet striking them powerfully and decisively in their heads, guts and groins, leaving them either dazed and disoriented or unconscious on the floor of the darkened lobby of the Globo Petroleo building.

"You lie Wonder Woman!! You work with these corporate criminals to steal from our people!! snarled a thug as he and three others lunged at her with knives.

"That's a very serious allegation my young friend to make about me, Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman! And is Globo Petroleo the 'criminals' that you claim I'm working for??!!" asked Samba dancing on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the tiled floor of the darkened lobby, using her gleaming gold bracelets to block their knife attacks. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil countered with a sequence of gleaming copper hand chops and strikes with the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet to the heads and groins of these three thugs, sending them down to the tiled floor of the lobby.

Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm breasts swelling under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, Samba leapt towards two more thugs as they pulled out pistols from their pants. "This has been fun boys but you are no match for me with my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed! I've won this battle and you're going to tell me what's the nature of your business here with Globo Petroleo!!" quipped the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she planted the balls of her left and right erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with split second timing, into the faces of these two thugs, allowing them to get a good whiff of the fragrance of sweat between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, before they hit the tiled floor of the lobby and passed out.

"These boys were easy to handle. I'll ask them some questions and leave them for the police to collect. I might be able to pay Jaime a surprise visit." thought Samba with a smile on her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of glossy black hair, feeling hardness in her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and wetness in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris, located in the middle of the thick, lush, all natural glossy black pubic rainforest under her tiny tight emerald green panties, as she landed on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the tiled floor of the darkened lobby, with her muscular gleaming copper arms raised in the air above her head.

Distracted by erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was slow to react to vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, alerting her to imminent danger. The last two thugs each pulled out a blowgun, took aim, and fired at two targets of the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil that they couldn't miss in the darkness of the Globo Petroleo buildings lobby.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I'VE BEEN SHOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SOME KIND OF DARTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
THEY HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in pain, standing on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, unable to bring her muscular gleaming copper arms down in time, to use the gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists to protect her as eight darts shot through the air, four each embedding themselves in the exposed slopes of each of her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts that were not protected by her gleaming gold breastplate.

To the surprise of the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, the sharp pains she felt in her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts were replaced in less than one second by more overwhelming sensations. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF APHRODISAC...ENTERING MY BLOODSTREAM
...DRUGGING ME...IN MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CONGRATULATIONS BOYS...UUUUH
YOU FOUND MY WEAK SPOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WANT TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her emerald green painted eyelids heavy, her sparkling blue eyes dull and hazy, her head bowed between her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

Her temples reeling with dizziness, the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil collapsed to the floor on her back with a resounding thud, her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the tiled floor of the darkened lobby on their smooth heels, her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Through her rapidly blurring vision, Samba saw the 20 thugs she had been fighting making a swift retreat out of the building.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU BOYS?...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... WHY WERE YOU HERE?...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT DRUG DID YOU USE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LACTATING...UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...MAKING ME SO DIZZY...UUH...YOUR DRUG...UUUH...NOW GETTING ME...UUUH...IN MY...BIG...ALL NATURAL...BRAZILIAN...CLITORIS...HHH...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...GOT TO ORGASM...
I'LL BE KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...FOR FOUR HOURS...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm under her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs, her sparkling blue eyes closing, her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body going limp, wide spaces between the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy, clear toenails as she succumbed quickly to unconsciousness.

The beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil had no idea as she blacked out that a silent alarm had been triggered inside of the Globo Petroleo building or that her battle with the masked thugs and her unexpected defeat by them was recorded on a hidden closed circuit television security camera.

9 pm

A police car arrived at the entrance to the Globo Petroleo building. Two police officers got out of the vehicle and immediately entered the building, using their flashlights to guide their way.

"What happened here?" asked a rookie police officer as he looked at the damage done to the interior of the building. "Maybe she might know something about it" replied his partner, who was a police corporal, as he shone his flashlight on Samba as she lay sprawled out on her back on the tiled floor of the lobby, surrounded by damaged furniture.

"Wow! It's Samba!! She's out cold!! Think she did this??" asked the rookie, his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he looked at the tamed Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly, four darts stuck in each of their exposed slopes, trickles of white milk leaking out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and the middle of her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs soaked with her own thick white all natural cum after a gigantic orgasm which compelled her to become unconscious for the next four hours.

"Go check the rest of the ground floor. I'll call this in" said the corporal. But when the rookie left, the corporal made a call on his cell phone and not his police radio.

9.15 pm

At his luxury condominium in the nearby Signore Towers, Globo Petroleo CEO Jorge Medeiros took the corporal's call. As the 70-year-old oil company executive took the call, he simultaneously watched CCTV footage on his laptop of the battle between Samba and the unknown vandals in the lobby of Globo Petroleo's building four blocks away.

He was aroused at the sight of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body, especially her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts that were barely contained in her tight gleaming gold breastplate and her cum-soaked tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs.

"Yes. I'm aware of the situation. You and your partner will take the Big Breasted Wonder Woman to hospital for immediate medical treatment. I'll make all the arrangements. See that Samba is brought their discreetly and you will be well paid for your services...officer" Medeiros instructed the corporal and ended the phone call.

Sanmartino Hospital
Midnight

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly with pleasure, announcing she was regaining consciousness. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil felt great soreness in her mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts and great wetness and excitement in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris that kept her very dizzy and disoriented as she lay flat on her back on a bed in a private room in this four star hospital.

Samba was unaware that her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her thick gleaming gold belt and her tiny tight emerald green panties had been removed while she was unconscious. The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil was also unaware of that she wasn't alone. Two nurses stepped forward with
syringes in their hands.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING INJECTED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING DRUGGED AGAIN...BUT WHO
...AND WHY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Samba loudly in pain and surprise, her sparkling blue eyes rolling up in her head as the nurses plunged the syringe's needles into the tips of the Might Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's big puffy all natural semi- hard and semi-erect shiny brown nipples as she lay on the bed with her muscular gleaming copper arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels, her exquisite sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails trying to stay curled with tension and close together.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....FEELING VERY DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FEELING VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMPOSSIBLE TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy again, as her temples reeled with renewed dizziness. Through her blurry vision, the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil saw the distorted image of a doctor standing over her.

"Don't think Big Breasted Wonder Woman. You will allow the sodium pentothal that has been administered to your enlarged nipples to take effect" instructed the doctor.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...will allow truth serum...to drug me...in my big all natural haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly as her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples became hard, erect and bullet-shaped again in less than one second.

"You're absolutely helpless to fight its effects Big Breasted Wonder Woman" instructed the doctor.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...helpless" moaned Samba in pleasure.

"You are hypnotized and must tell the truth" instructed the doctor.

"Yes...hypnotized...must...tell...the truth..." moaned Samba in pleasure.

"You will say how to make you docile, obey all commands given to you and then forget everything that happened" instructed the doctor.

"Yes...must obey. You must...make me orgasm...spread my all natural Brazilian cum...on my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...and my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...to keep them...haaa....haaa...haaaaaaaaaaard....then make me...smell my all natural Brazilian cum...and I will...obey...all...of your...commands..." moaned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba with pleasure as the two nurses squeezed her naked mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts, pinched and rotated her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples. The doctor rubbed his right index finger up and down the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil's big all natural hard wet excited shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm, a thick waterfall of white cum flowing out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy" moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil loudly in pleasure as the doctor rubbed her own all natural super erogenous cum all over the sexy summits of her naked mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts, ensuring that it generously coated her broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples.
Policlinica Botafogo

"Listen very carefully and obey Samba. You were never at the Globo Petroleo building in Botafogo tonight" instructed the doctor as he held a cloth soaked in her all natural super erogenous cum directly under her gleaming copper nose

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...was not...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...at Globo Petroleo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in Botafogo...tonight
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." agreed the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"You were brought here to this hospital after being knocked unconscious at an explosion at an offshore oil platform owned by Globo Petroleo" instructed the doctors.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...explosion...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Globo Petroleo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...oil platform...
knocked unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...brought...to hospital...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" agreed Samba in a sexy and sleepy voice.

"You will now go to sleep for two hours Big Breasted Wonder Woman, will your cum now knock you unconscious for that time and you will remember only what you have been told?" asked the doctor rhetorically.

"Yes" replied the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes at the doctor as he clamped the cloth over her nose and mouth.

"Sleep peacefully Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. Think pleasurable thoughts and have sweet dreams" gloated the doctor as he kept the cloth firmly in place over Samba's nose and mouth.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Samba with pleasure into the cloth, her sparkling blue eyes slowly closing, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slower and slower, her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body relaxing atop the hospital bed, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist., her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels, wide spaces appearing between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails, erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz filling her mind as she allowed herself to be knocked unconscious for another two hours.

To be continued.

Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:28 pm