Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

Samba in Environment of Evil 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Environment of Evil 4
Samba in Environment of Evil 4

Marajo' Island
Brazil
10.30 pm

Paulo Carvahlo, famous 71-year-old environmental conservationist founder of the NGO Friends of the Forest, smiled as he gazed scornfully upon Samba, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, as she lay on her back before him on the hardwood floor of a living room in a house in Culinha, a town on Marajo' Island located in the eastern part of the Amazon River delta.

He looked at Samba who had been stripped of her tight gleaming gold breastplate, thick gleaming gold belt and had her tiny tight emerald green panties pulled down to her knees. Carvahlo was awed and aroused, his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he watched her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly with each deep relaxed breath that she took, her famous broad hard all natural shiny brown areolas, her famous big puffy, hard, erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples which were leaking rivers of white milk, her famous toned gleaming copper abdomen, her famous thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her famous big all natural hard, wet, excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs, on to the hardwood living room floor that she was lying on.

Her muscular gleaming copper arms were pinned behind her back. Her gleaming copper hands restrained by steel handcuffs. Her thick muscular gleaming copper legs were extended full stretch below her wide curvy waist. Her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, bound by steel leg cuffs as they rested on the hardwood floor on their smooth heels.
Wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, final and irrefutable evidence that she had been comprehensively defeated and would stay unconscious for a period of time that she agreed to, before she blacked out.

"You have only yourself to blame for your dire predicament Big Breasted Wonder Woman. Did you think there wouldn't be consequences for you if you stuck you oversized all natural nipples where they didn't belong?" thought Carvahlo as he
her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly as she breathed deeply into the eco sponge, rivers of white milk leaking out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples, waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes which sported short, glossy clear toenails.

He was impressed as he looked at eight uniformed police officers, four men and four women, who surrounded the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, although she gave her word that she would stay unconscious for two days after being comprehensively drugged and erotically in her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples, broad all natural shiny brown areolas, thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

But Carvahlo was particularly proud of 18-year-old Jaime Diaz, a teenage environmental activist, who had played an instrumental role in distracting Samba long enough for him to execute his own plan to knock out and capture the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil before she could expose the truth about him being the mastermind of several environmental crimes in the areas around Marajo' Island within recent weeks, working for organized crime cartels based in Rio de Janeiro.

"You did the right thing Jaime. Thanks to you, Samba has agreed to stay unconscious for the next two days. That will be enough time for our Big Breasted Wonder Woman to reflect on her attempts to frame me and the members of Friends of the Forest, including you as environmental criminals, to cover up her own criminal actions while she stays in police custody. The goodly police officers here will ensure she remains under lock and key in jail, until she can be transported back to Rio de Janeiro to stand trial and be committed to an asylum to deal with her mental illness" said Carvahlo as he placed his left hand on Jaime's right shoulder as he looked down at the tamed Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, lying restrained, naked and unconscious on the floor of the living room of his house.

Jaime was still in a state of disbelief. The teenager was having a hard time accepting Carvahlo's words that Samba was a criminal.

He remembered her gratitude for his help after he found her unconscious in floodplain forest in the Extravista Grande Reserve on the western side of the island.

He remember the kindness, intelligence and honesty of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, when she told him she had personally taken up the responsibility of investigating the environmental crimes that he wrote to attorney/politician Rita Collor in Rio de Janeiro.

Jaime remembered the way that Samba looked at him and he believed she was in love with him.

But then he thought about the video of her threatening Carvahlo in his office.

Jaime couldn't believe that Carvahlo, a famous environmental activist and a mentor to him and many other young people, could be the criminal that Samba came to tell him tonight at his house.'

"I'm not so sure sir. But if you say so" replied Jaime reluctantly.

"Excellent. Listen to me carefully. Tell no one what happened here tonight. We need to let the police discreetly take Samba to a secret secure location where she can't escape from. When she wakes up in two days, Samba will be taken to Rio de Janeiro to answer for her crimes. Do you understand son?" asked Carvahlo rhetorically.

"Yes sir" replied Jaime.

"Excellent son. Officers please take our Big Breasted Wonder Woman into custody and ensure that she keeps her promise to young Jaime and stays unconscious for the next two days" said Carvahlo to the eight criminal thugs who were masquerading as police officers. "Yes sir" replied one of the "policewomen" with a salute.

Jaime watched Samba's head loll backwards sexily, her glossy copper lips parted, her long mane of glossy black hair swaying in the air as the four "policemen" lifted her off the hardwood floor of his living room. Two of them held her by her smooth shaven gleaming copper armpits while the other two held her by her shapely gleaming copper ankles.

Her muscular gleaming copper arms were bound behind her back by steel handcuffs that tied her gleaming copper hands together, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet bound together by steel leg cuffs

As her watched her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swaying freely, capped at their sexy summits by her broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and big puffy hard, erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples that were profusely leaking rivers of white milk, her thick lush glossy black all natural pubic rainforest soaked from multiple gigantic orgasms, her big all natural shiny brown cunt, hard, wet, excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt, Jaime felt very aroused, his penis stiff and erect under his pants.

But as he watched the four male police officers carry the beaten and unconscious Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil out of his house, Jaime also felt pity for her and felt guilty for the role he played in knocking her unconscious and capturing her.

Following the four policemen carrying the naked, restrained and unconscious Samba out of his house, Jaime watched them and the four policewomen place Samba in the back of an unmarked van. Something about that made the teenage boy wonder why they weren't using a regular police vehicle to transport the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

His thoughts were interrupted when his boss Paulo Carvahlo spoke to him again before leaving.

"Remember Jaime. We must be discreet about this. The police will do their job and question Samba when she wakes up. It's good that she agreed to your instruction to stay unconscious for the next two days. As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, she will no doubt do so. At least we know that while she is unconscious and under arrest by the police, the environment around Marajo' Island will be safe." said Carvahlo as he shook Jaime's hand, got into his car and drove away, following the unmarked van transporting the captured and unconscious Samba.

24 hours later
Rio Mutuaca
Marajo' Island
Brazil
Noon

Paulo Carvalho, his penis stiff and erect under his pants, grinned as he used his cell phone to record a video of Samba as she lay sprawled out on her back on an old bed in a room in an old sawmill, where she had been taken after she had been knocked unconscious in a clever trap that he had set for her.

He took shots of the naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts of the tamed Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as they rose and fell slowly before her. Carvahlo made sure that he zoomed in for closer shots of Samba's broad all natural hard shiny brown areolas and big all natural hard, erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples which capped their sexy summits.

He moved his phone lower, filming her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest that was still damped from the multiple orgasms which exhausted her and contributed to her lengthy spell of unconsciousness. Carvahlo got a close up of her big all natural, hard, wet and excited shiny brown clitoris located in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had her muscular gleaming arms extended above her head as she lay on the old, decaying mattress of the bed. Her thick muscular gleaming copper legs were spread wide open below her wide curvy waist. Her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet rested on the old, decaying mattress on their smooth heels with wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes which had short, glossy clear toenails.

She was naked except for the gold bracelets on her wrists and the large gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes.

Her tight gleaming gold breastplate, tiny emerald green panties and thick gleaming gold belt rested on a table near the door to the room.

"Have to say Big Breasted Wonder Woman. You do adhere to your code of ethics and are still unconscious one day after you fell into my expert trap.
You came close to revealing my real agenda. But once I send this video to the organized crime cartels back in Rio de Janeiro to show that not even you can stop me, they will continue to support me in commiting environmental crimes that will help their business. No need for you to be tied up. I can handle you when you wake up tomorrow" said Carvahlo as he stepped out of the room, which was being guarded by two thugs and left to take a boat back to the town of Soure where his NGO had his office, knowing Samba would stay unconscious and not pose any trouble to his men for another day.

24 hours later
Soure
Marajo' Island
Noon

His conscience bothering him about how he betrayed Samba's trust and helped his boss Paulo Carvahlo to knock out and capture the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, Jaime headed for the police station. "Samba just can't be a criminal. There's got to be a misunderstanding. Mr Carvahlo will help to free her. " said Jaime as he walked into the station.

"Hello Jaime. How can I help you?" asked a sergeant who was on duty at the front desk. The teenage environmental activist was well known in several communities on the island for his work. "I'm here to see Samba" said Jaime. The sergeant looked quizzically at him. "Samba? The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil?? She's not here Jaime" replied the sergeant. "What?? She was drugged and knocked out at my house last night and brought here. Mr Carvahlo said she was going to be charged with environmental crimes on Marajo Island.

"I'm sorry Jaime but there's no report from the officers who worked over the last two days about Samba being arrested and being here at the station" replied the sergeant. The teenage boy realised that Samba was telling the truth about her investigations into the environmental crimes and that he had unknowingly placed her in grave danger. "You need to call Police Headquarters in Rio de Janeiro at once! Samba has been captured by criminals! I've got to help her!" replied Jaime as he turned and ran out of the station.

Arriving at the building which housed the office of Friends of the Forest, Jaime found the premises were deserted. He went directly into Paulo Carvahlo's office and discovered that many of his boss' personal belongings were gone. "Those cops must really have been criminals. The eco sponges would have weakened Samba enough by rubbing them on her huge all natural Brazilian Breasts and her big all natural Brazilian Clitoris to allow the chloroform and morphine to drug and knock her out even faster. She should be waking up soon but has no idea the danger I put her in. Where could Mr Carvahlo have taken her?" wondered Jaime.

As he thought about this, the teenage boy spotted a torn receipt for payment for marine fuel. "This must be where Samba's being held prisoner as he ran out of the NGO's office and headed towards a nearby jetty hoping to get a boat.

Rio Mutuaca
Marajo' Island
Brazil
12.30 pm

Paulo Carvahlo and three thugs entered the room in the old sawmill, where they saw Samba still lying unconscious and sprawled out on her back atop the old bed. All of their penises were stiff and erect under their pants as they gazed upon her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body. "Looks like the drugging worked even better than you estimated it would Big Breasted Wonder Woman. Tie her up and let's get ready to leave for Rio de Janeiro with her as our prisoner" said Carvahlo to the three thugs who each got some ropes and approached the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil.

They were startled when Samba suddenly sprang into action, leaping off the bed and driving the ball of her large erotic left gleaming copper foot into the face of the first thug. As he collapsed to the wooden floor, the Might Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil danced capoeira style towards the other two thugs, felling each of them swiftly with left and right gleaming copper hand strikes to their throats.

Carvahlo panicked, drew his pistol and fired at Samba. He was awed and aroused by the sway of her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as she moved her muscular gleaming copper arms in front of her, using her gleaming gold bracelets to deflect all of his bullets Wonder Woman style. "My turn now Mr Carvahlo" quipped Samba as she flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs and leapt towards him.

Distracted by the thick lush all natural glossy black pubic bush between the massive gleaming copper thighs of the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, Carvahlo paid no attention to the ball of her large erotic right gleaming copper foot as it came hurtling towards his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Carvahlo in pain, stunned by the force of the blow and smelling the all natural sweaty fragrance between the Samba's exquisite sexy toes and blinded by the glare from their short, glossy clear toenails. He collapsed unconscious to the floor of the room where he had been keeping the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil captive over the last two days.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you let the power of my all natural huge Brazilian Breasts get to you Mr Carvahlo. The Spirit of the Amazon has allowed my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas, my big all natural Brazilian Nipples and my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris to relax enough to regain a portion of my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed. Now that I've defeated you, I'll get dressed and turn you over to the police to answer for your crimes and reveal your true criminal nature to all of Brazil, including Jaime! You're a coward to manipulate an honest boy like him into serving your evil desires! As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman. I won't corrupt let you corrupt him or any of the other young people of Brazil with your lies" said Samba with a smile on her glossy copper lips.

As she stood over Carvahlo and she assumed her heroic pose. Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the wooden floor, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward.

Confident that she was victorious again, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil thought about Jaime. She felt hardness in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples and excitement and wetness in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest between her massive gleaming copper thighs.

But the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil was quickly made to realise that her confidence was badly misplaced again, as often happened in her superheroine adventures.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAWDUST...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
SOMEONE IS RUBBING IT...ALL OVER MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...OVER MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...AND...INTO THE ALL NATURAL HAIRS OF MY BRAZILIAN PUBIC RAINFOREST...INTO MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...ARE BEING DRUGGED BY THE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH SAWDUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHOEVER IS DOING THIS...IT FEELS SO GOOD...I'M GETTING TIRED AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....I WANT TO GO BACK TO SLEEP...." moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she rosed on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, raised her muscular gleaming copper arms above her head and gyrated her wide curvy hips rapidly as she felt the sawdust rubbed vigorously into her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples which became excited in one second while she felt her big all natural shiny brown clitoris become wet and excited one second later as sawdust was rubbed into it. She knew she couldn't stop the inevitable.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil loudly in pleasure as she had two gigantic orgasms in quick succession and geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples simultaneously.

Her emerald painted eyelids fluttering, her sparkling blue eyes rolling up in her head, her temples reeling in dizziness, Samba lost her balance and collapsed to the wooden floor of the room in the old sawmill with a resounding thud. The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil flung her muscular gleaming copper arms past her head and spread her thick muscular gleaming copper legs wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the wooden floor on their smooth heels, her exquisite sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

Through her blurring vision, the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil was surprised to see the blonde haired teenager Leticia Carvahlo, kneel down beside her and hold her right index finger directly under her flaring gleaming copper nostrils.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... smell...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
the sawdust...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mixed with my all natural Brazilian Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I wasn't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... expecting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to be put to sleep...by the teenage daughter...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of my criminal captor...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Good job Miss Carvahlo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....You found out I have absolutely no resistance to the smell of my own all natural Brazilian Cum...You've beaten me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You kids are so innovative...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Didn't expect you to know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....the anatomy of my body...especially my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts and my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the way that you do...I have to respect that...Uuuh...keep your finger where it is...Uuuh... by my code of ethics...as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil...I promise to let you knock me out again...I'll stay unconscious for the next four hours...see you...Uuuuuuh... then...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh..Uuh...Uuuh..Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her emerald green eyelids slowly closing, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy as she had another gigantic orgasm.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's head rolled against her broad right gleaming copper right shoulder as her naked mountainous firm copper breasts rising and falling slowly, their sexy summits covered in thick layers of sawdust that trapped her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples in unnatural states of hardness and erectness, sawdust completely blanketing her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and her big all natural shiny brown clitoris, keeping them very wet and very excited.

Tension evaporating rapidly from the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet as they rested on the wooden floor on their smooth heels, the tamed and tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil could think of only thing as she accepted that her victory would now be another exciting defeat.

"J...J...J...Jaime...hhhh...hhhh....hhhh....help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Samba with pleasure, erotic thoughts about the handsome teenage boy filling her head as she faded back into another spell of unconsciousness. "Sweet dreams Big Breasted Wonder Woman!!...Your little boyfriend isn't going to rescue you" scoffed Leticia as she looked down at the unconscious Samba with scorn.

She fumed as she thought about Jaime being the only guy would had refused her many sexual overtures but somehow had the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil infatuated with him.

The 18-year-old blonde girl turned around to see her father slowly and groggily getting up from the floor, as well as the other three thugs after they had been easily beaten by Samba.

"Leticia??...You knocked out that Big Breasted Wonder Woman again....How??" gasped Carvahlo as he looked down at the tamed Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she lay devastated and unconscious on the wooden floor, her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, leaking rivers of white milk out of the tips of her big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples, waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big all natural hard erect and camel toe shaped shiny brown cunt, her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest saturated by floods of her thick white all natural cum, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails.

"You let your guard down Daddy and almost let the Big Breasted Wonder Woman expose us to the rest of Brazil. I don't want to go to jail. She almost exposed us to the rest of Brazil. You can't let her live so you can take her back to Rio de Janeiro and show her off to the organized crime cartels. She's dangerous. We got to eliminate her and I know exactly what to do" replied Leticia as she explained her plan to her father and three of his thugs.

Rio Mutuaca
Marajo' Island
Brazil
4.30 pm

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Samba loudly with pleasure into a thick eco sponge that was taped over her nose and mouth, as she announced that she was regaining consciousness as she promised her criminal captors that she would. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman's emerald green painted eyelids fluttered rapidly and her sparkling blue eyes rolled up in her head as she inhaled the potent aroma of chloroform, morphine and her own all natural thick all natural white cum, which made her dizzy and sleepy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...supposed to have my all natural Brazilian Strength...Stamina...and Speed...fully restored...when I wake up...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel very dizzy...feel very...Uuuuuuuuuuuh... sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...Mr Carvahlo doesn't fight fair...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh" thought the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil.

As she tried to move, Samba felt her muscular gleaming copper arms were bound together behind her back by strong ropes. The beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flexed her muscular gleaming copper arms and her thick muscular gleaming copper legs, to discover her legs were tied together at her erotic bare gleaming copper feet by another set of strong ropes.

But worse than that, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman felt unprecedented discomfort in her mountainous all natural firm gleaming copper breasts, in her thick all natural lush glossy black pubic rainforest and in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris, every time she breathed or tried to move her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." complained Samba loudly into the cum/drug soaked eco sponge that had been secured over her nose and mouth. Her emerald green painted eyelids heavy, her sparking blue eyes dull and hazy, the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil woke up to find herself lying flat on her back atop a conveyor belt in what appeared to be an old sawmill.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil discovered her muscular gleaming copper arms were under her back, her gleaming copper hands bound by strong ropes, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs were extended fully below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet bound together by another set of strong ropes.

Her sparkling blue eyes widened in fear as she looked past the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy clear toenails. Samba noticed a pair of rotating huge, sharp gleaming steel blades at the end of the conveyor belt, which had other logs lying on the conveyor belt ahead of her towards the huge steel blades.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure into the eco sponge that was taped over her nose and mouth, her sparkling blue eyes wide open with panic as she flexed her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet with short, glossy, clear toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension, wiggling her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body atop the moving conveyor belt as one by one, the wooden logs on the conveyor belt ahead of her were sawed in half by the large spinning steel blades ahead of her.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Samba in pleasure as she felt thousands of abrasive particles rubbing against her mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts, broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them and rubbing against the thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and big all natural shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her pubic rainforest under her tiny tight emerald green panties that barely covered the space between her massive firm gleaming copper thighs, as she wiggled frantically and in futility atop the moving conveyor belt as the wooden logs in front of her were sawed in half by by the large spinning steel blades ahead of her.

The erotic moans of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil made Paulo Carvahlo, his teenage daughter Leticia and a group of ten thugs who were in the old sawmill with her, laugh hysterical as they watched the sexy struggles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body atop the moving conveyor belt.

"Again you have only yourself to blame Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! You'll never be able to use your all natural Brazilian Strength to escape thanks to the sawdust that my daughter instructed my men to out inside of your tight gold breastplate and the sawdust they put under your tiny and tight emerald green panties!! The sawdust will arouse and irritate you in your big all natural Brazilian Nipples, broad all natural Brazilian Areolas, your thick all natural Brazilian Pubic Rainforest and in your big all natural Brazilian Clitoris, denying you the abiliity to regain your all natural Brazilian Strength while you are for--d to breathe the scent of your own all natural Brazilian Cum together with chloroform and morphine on the eco sponge tied to your face...which will soon knock you back into unconsciousness and seal your fate, Big Breasted Wonder Woman!!" laughed Carvahlo while Leticia looked smugly at the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she wiggled her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body frantically atop the moving conveyor belt.
staring with increasingly sleepy sparkling blue eyes as the spinning steel blades got closer and closer to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....You're absolutely right Mr Carvahlo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
You're daughter is very evil and very clever...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...piles of sawdust trapped under my gold breastplate
thousands of abrasive wood chippings are rubbing against my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts as I struggle to free myself...they are...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keeping my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keeping my all natural big Brazilian Nipples...haaaaaaaaaaaard...so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...more sawdust...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...trapped under my panties....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so uncomfortable...thousands of wood chippings caught in my thick, lush all natural pubic rainforest...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...rubbing against my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...it's so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...can only think
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...about having sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with Jaime....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
being for--d to smell my all natural Brazilian Cum....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and morphine...Uuuuuuuh
dizzy....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Spirit of the Amazon...Your Big Breasted Wonder Woman needs help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" thought Samba as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body got slower and slower atop the moving conveyor belt.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil loudly in pleasure into the thick cum/drug-soaked eco sponge that was taped over her nose and mouth, her emerald green painted eyelids beginning to close, her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy as she saw the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet mere inches away from the spinning steel blades in the old sawmill.

Just as Samba was about to fade back into unconsciousness for what she thought would be the last time, she heard a familiar voice.

"Mr Carvahlo!! Leticia!! Stop!!" yelled Jaime Diaz as he ran on to the main floor of the sawmill as he rushed to help the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil from what seemed to be her inevitable demise. The teenage boy was halted in his tracks as Paulo Carvahlo pulled out a pistol and fired a shot at the floor in front of him.

Jaime raised his hands in the air as the ten thugs with Carvahlo and Leticia, took out their guns and aimed them at him. The teenage boy looked at Samba lying on atop the moving conveyor belt, virtually unconscious as her bound voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body was about to get cut to pieces by the spinning steel blades at the end of belt.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil. Jaime saw he sparkling blue eyes almost closed and knew that Samba would soon be unconscious and killed by the spinning steel blades at the end of the moving conveyor belt that she was on.

He then looked at the evil expressions on the faces of Paulo Carvahlo and his daughter Leticia as they watched the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil heading for what looked like an inevitable demise. Jaime saw the lever which operated the spinning blades within reach of Paulo Carvahlo's hands.

"You don't want to do this Mr Carvahlo! You're not a murderer! Switch off the blades and save Samba!!" said Jaime as he tried to sway his boss' mind.

Carvahlo laughed at the teenage boy.

" I really like you Jaime. Your passion is similar to my own when I started by environmental advocacy. But along the way, I realised there was no profit in it and I got involved into business deals with the organized crime cartels. Friends of the Forest, it's just an NGO on paper, all of its funding comes from the cartels back in Rio de Janeiro. Your girlfriend the Big Breasted Wonder Woman was telling you the truth. I am the main criminal committing the environmental crimes, being paid by the cartels to do it and Leticia and I live the high life because of it. She's almost unconscious and finished. With her out the way, you're the only loose end left..." said Carvahlo as he aimed his pistol at Jaime.

Just as her sparkling blue eyes were about to close for the final time, Samba felt new vibrations in her large gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...he's in danger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
I'm so weak....so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...almost unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Spirit of the Amazon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...your Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil needs your help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
I must save...Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must save the boy ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I love..." moaned Samba, sleepily and in pleasure in her mind as her sparkling blue eyes finally closed.

Jaime, Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo and the ten thugs in the old sawmill were surprised when seconds before the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil met her demise in the spinning steel blades, a emerald green aura suddenly appeared around her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body. The aura grew intensity blinding all of them until it finally exploded with a thunderous boom which shook the sawmill, damaging the blades and causing sections of the roof to collapse.

Jaime was awed and aroused when Samba landed on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet next to him, fully revived and her all natural Brazilian super powers fully restored. "You're not going to harm Jaime! Mr Carvahlo! You evil scheme ends right now!" declared the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she assumed her heroic pose in front of Jaime and in front of the criminals.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the wooden floor of the sawmill, even spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

Carvahlo lost his cool and fired at Jaime. "No!!" cried Samba, reacting swiftly with her all natural Brazilian Speed, raising her right muscular gleaming copper arm in the air and using the gleaming gold bracelet on her right wrist Wonder Woman style, to shield Jaime from a bullet fired from Carvalio's gun that was on target for his head.

Carvahlo was flabbergasted to see that the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had somehow managed to regain her full all natural super powers.

"Kill them fools!! Kill them both!!" yelled Carvahlo.

The ten thugs raised their Uzi submachine guns and opened fire at Samba and Jaime.

"Don't worry Jaime!" quipped the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman with a smile on her beauteous face as she looked briefly at the teenage boy she loved, before going into action. 'Whoa" gasped Jaime in awe, his penis stiff and erect under his pants, as he watched the muscles of Samba voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated as she moved around on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet as super speed, moving her muscular gleaming copper arms at super speed, using her gleaming gold bracelets as shields to protect them from the hail of bullets fired by the thugs.

The teenage boy felt his penis stiffen even more under his pants as he watched Samba attack the ten criminal thugs hired by Carvahlo, six of them he recognised at the "police officers" who knocked out the Top-Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil at his house two days earlier. Jaime knew they'd have no such luck this time. He admired the accentuation of the muscles on Samba's voluptuous gleaming copper body as she moved with her all natural superhuman strength, speed and agility, easily dispatching all ten thugs with sequence of capoeira punches with her gleaming copper fists and capoeira kicks with the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet to their heads, guts and groins, which had then all incapacitated on the floor of the sawmill in five minutes.

Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo stood shocked at how Samba managed to regain her all natural Brazilian super powers, manage to escape from an imminent death and then easily defeated all of their henchmen. They were still trying to figure out what had happened as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil walked up to Jaime, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and placed her gleaming copper hands on his shoulders.

"Are you all right Jaime?"asked Samba with a smile on her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair. Remembering how he betrayed the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil and helped Carvahlo to knock her unconscious and almost kill her, Jaime felt ashamed and could not look at her in her sparkling blue eyes.

"Samba...I betrayed you...You must hate me for what I did to you" said Jaime. He was surprised when the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil leaned in and kissed him passionately on his lips, making him have a small ejaculation in his pants. "I don't hate you Jaime. It's against my code of ethics as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman to harbor ill thoughts against anyone. Besides, I could never hate my boyfriend who risked his life to save me" whispered Samba with a broad smile on her beauteous face.

"Huh?...You're..." began Jaime, who was both happy and surprised to hear that Samba was in love with him.

Samba's feelings of relief and happiness were interrupted as she felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, alerting her to danger. Turning on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil saw Paulo and Leticia Carvhalo running away to the far side of the sawmill.

Samba turned back to Jaime and placed her right gleaming copper hand on his left shoulder. "We'll talk more later Jaime. I've got to stop Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo from escaping. Use one of the cell phones from Carvahlo's men to call the police and tell them exactly where we are" said the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she planted a quick kiss on the teenage boy's lips, turned on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet and sprinted away with her all natural Brazilian speed in pursuit of the Carvahlos.

Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out of her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem, her long mane of glossy black hair flailing behind her head, Samba caught up with Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo in a storage area of the old sawmill that was filled with decaying tree logs and rusty pieces of metal equipment. Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil leapt into the air and landed on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet in front of Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo before they could reach the exit of the storage area and get to the river where they had a boat they could use to escape.

'It's over Mr Carvahlo! You had your fun in knocking me unconscious and capturing me but it's time for me to take you and your daughter to justice now!" quipped Samba with a smile on her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

"Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! I'll kill you!!" yelled Carvahlo as he took out his pistol again and fired at Samba. "You tried that before and it didn't work!" quipped Samba, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swelling under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained them as she moved her muscular gleaming copper arms in front of her, using her gleaming gold bracelets to deflect the bullets from Carvahlo's gun.

Carvahlo was shocked as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil snatched the pistol out of his hands and crumpled it like a piece of paper in her left gleaming copper hand. Mesmerised by her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, Carvahlo was taken off guard as Samba drove her right gleaming copper first into his face, knocking him flat on his back to the ground and he passed out immediately.

Seeing her father down on the ground and unconscious, desperate not to go to jail, Leticia Carvahlo looked at the piles of decaying tree logs in the storage area of the old sawmill. She got an idea as Samba was savouring her victory over her father

"You're right Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! But this will!!" cried Leticia as she came up behind Samba, slipping her left hand under the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's tiny tight emerald green panties and her right hand under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CORRECT AGAIN MISS CARVAHLO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU'RE RUBBING FUNGUS COVERED WOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...
ON MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...THE FUNGUS IS DRUGGING THEM AND MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD
AGAIN...FUNGUS COVERED WOOD ALSO BEING RUBBED ON MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...DRUGGING ME THERE TOO...GETTING
WET...GETTING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING WEAK...FEELING DIZZY...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUUUUH
HAVE TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, throwing her muscular gleaming copper arms up in the air, rising on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet and then collapsing on her back to the ground with a resounding thud as Leticia brought her to a gigantic orgasm in less than one second.

The blonde teenage girl smiled as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil lay helpless on the ground with her muscular gleaming copper arms flung past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels, her exquisite sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've made me weak again Miss Carvahlo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
my all natural Brazilian Strength...Stamina...Speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fading...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't move...if you make me orgasm again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll be knocked unconscious again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and be helpless to stop you...Uuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba as she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes at the evil blonde teenager who picked up her unconscious father's gun and began to rub its muzzle against the middle of the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil's tiny tight emerald green panties between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME WEAK...MAKING ME WET
...MAKING ME...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHH
...HHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO....UUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH..." moaned Samba moaned loudly in pleasure as she felt herself on the verge of another gigantic orgasm that she knew would knock her unconscious again.

But seconds before that could happen, Jaime came charging forward and punched Leiticia in her face with his right fist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Leticia in pain as she was sent flying away, slammed into a pile of decaying logs and then slumped to the ground unconscious.

Jaime turned around to see the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil leap to her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet and hug him.

"Oh thank you Jaime! You saved me! If Leticia Carvalho had made me orgasm again I would have been unconscious and who knows what she could have done to me before she escaped! Thanks to you, I was able to regain my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed again" said Samba as she looked at the handsome teenage boy with love and gratitude in her sparkling blue eyes.

"Well, I guess saving you will be a regular thing, if I'm your boyfriend?" asked Jaime rhetorically with a grin on his face.
"Yes. I'm looking forward to that as much as I'm looking forward to my criminal opponents finding different ways to knock me unconscious and place me in peril" replied the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she kissed the teenage boy passionately on his lips again, pressing her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body against his lean muscular body.

Samba sighed, as she felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings which hung from her gleaming copper earlobes and then heard the sirens of approaching police boats. "Come on Jaime, let's turn these felons over to the police to answer for their crimes" said the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil as she reluctantly let go of her teenage boyfriend, grabbed the unconscious Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo in each of her gleaming copper hands. She dragged them back towards the main floor of the old sawmill where the other thugs lay defeated and unconscious.

Minutes later, Samba and Jaime stood on a wooden jetty, watching as Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo and their ten thugs were taken into custody by uniformed police officers. "Please ensure these criminals are transported back to Rio de Janeiro to stand trial for their environmental crimes. I'm sure young Mr Diaz here will cooperate to provide you with any additional information that you need for their successful prosecution" said Samba to the police officers with a smile on her beauteous face as she assumed her heroic pose before them.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting flat on the wooden surface of the jetty, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"Certainly Big Breasted Wonder Woman. We're at your disposal. Police Headquarters in Rio have instructed us to provide you with whatever assistance you need. You've stopped another group of dangerous criminals again" said a police sergeant as he saluted Samba before rejoining his colleagues on one of the police boats. After the police departed with Paulo and Leticia Carvahlo and their thugs, Samba and Jaime turned to look at each other.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman felt hardness in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy shiny brown nipples under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and wetness in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris under her tight, tiny emerald green panties which barely covered the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs as she looked at the handsome teenage boy she knew she was totally infatuated with.

"You were very brave to risk you life to rescue me Jaime. I'll always be grateful to you for that. That's why you'll always be my boyfriend" said Samba as she placed her gleaming copper hands on the teenage boy's shoulders.

"You're amazing Samba. You want to be my girlfriend, after I believed Mr Carvahlo's lies about you, helped him capture you and almost kill me?" gasped Jaime in awe and arousal placing his hands on either side of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's wide curvy hips as they stood together on the wooden jetty.

"Yes Jaime. Mr Carvahlo was very clever. He fooled both of us. My code of ethics as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman compels me to fight with fairness against evil, even when I know my criminal opponents won't. They often outsmart me and find innovative ways to exploit me in my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts, my big all natural Brazilian Nipples, my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas and my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris to knock me unconscious. To be honest, I like being knocked out and very regularly. It wouldn't be a challenge for me as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman if I was completely invincible against the criminals. I wasn't afraid of what Mr Carvahlo was going to do to me because I know you believe in me and you would help me to prevail over evil" replied Samba.

"I guess now that Mr Carvahlo and Leticia have been arrested, your mission here in Marajo' Island is finished" said Jaime with sadness in his voice, knowing that the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil would be leaving. "You're right Jaime. I do have to leave. As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I have to fight against evil and protect innocent lives everywhere in Brazil. But that doesn't mean that I'll stop being your girlfriend or that you won't see me again" replied Samba with a smile as she reached inside of her thick gleaming golden belt and handed Jaime a shiny green emerald.

"Is this a gift to remember you?" asked the teenage boy as he admired the flawless nature of the emerald he held in his right hand. "It's more than that Jaime. This is a magic emerald that will allow me to know whenever you're in danger. I promise that whenever and wherever you need me, I'll be there" replied Samba as she kissed the teenage boy passionately on his lips once again. "I'll see you soon handsome" said the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil as she stepped backwards from her teenage boyfriend, smiled at him, flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs, launched herself into the sky and flew away at all natural Brazilian Speed.

"Whoa. My Big Breasted Wonder Woman" thought Jaime as he watched Samba fly away, his penis stiff and erect under his pants. He wondered when next he would see her again.

One week later.
Rio de Janeiro
Noon

Jaime Diaz made his way through the crowds in downtown Rio as he approached an office building. An ad in the newspaper said there was an attorney who was seeking an assistant. With the Friends of the Forest NGO shut down because of police investigations into Paulo Carvahlo using it as a front for organized crime, Jaime knew he had to make a living elsewhere. He was surprised and relieved that the police did not investigate him for any criminal wrongdoing with respect to Carvahlo's evil deeds. The teenage boy believed his girlfriend Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, had something to do with it.

Jaime put those thoughts to the back of his head as he got off the elevator and made his way to the office of attorney and politician Rita Collor.

Dressed in a baggy conservative brown blouse, white skirt and brown flat shoes, her dull black tresses tied in a thick bun behind her head and wearing big-rimmed glasses on her face, the 28-year-old Rita's blue eyes twinkled behind her big rimmed glasses as she looked up and saw Jaime enter her office.

"Morning Miss Collor. I'm Jaime Diaz. I'm here about the assistant's job" said Jaime with a smile on his handsome face as he extended his right hand to Rita.

"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you Jaime. Please sit down. We have a lot to talk about" replied Rita as she shook his right hand in her own, feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her shirt and skirt, excited at what this meant for her and for Samba.

End

Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:31 pm