Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 pm

Samba in Environment of Evil 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Environment of Evil 3
Samba in Environment of Evil 3.

Soure
Marajo' Island
Brazil
11 pm

Friends of the Forest founder, 70-year old famous environmentalist, Paulo Carvalho, was working late at the NGO's office.

Hearing the sound of footsteps he looked up from behind his desk to see he had a late night visitor.

Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, large gold earrings dangling from her gleaming copper earlobes, gleaming gold bracelets jingling on her wrists, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her tiny tight emerald green panties narrowing between her massive gleaming thighs and between the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass, the soles of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet pressing against the wooden floor, her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails evenly splayed, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, entered the office and walked towards Carvahlo as he sat behind his desk and looked up at her, awed and aroused.

"Good evening Samba. What an honour to have the bravest woman with the biggest and most beautiful breasts in Brazil pay me a personal visit at this hour?" asked Carvahlo with a smile on his face as he looked at the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she stood on the other side of his desk.

"Thanks for complimenting my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts Mr Carvahlo. Regrettably, this isn't a social call but part of my duties as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil" replied Samba with a smile on her glossy copper lips.

"I'm not sure I understand. Why are you here...Big Breasted Wonder Woman?" asked Carvahlo.

"To find out why a famous environmentalist like Paulo Carvahlo is involved in environmental crimes around Marajo' Island" replied Samba with a smile on her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

"That's a very serious accusation Big Breasted Wonder Woman. What is your evidence?" asked Carvahlo with an expression of surprise on his face.

Samba tossed the signed wildlife permits on to the desk before Carvahlo.

The Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil then assumed her heroic pose before Carvahlo.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the wooden floor of Carvahlo's office, even spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"I confiscated these papers earlier tonight from a group of criminals who were using them to steal water buffalos from fazendas near Santo De Cruz near Acari. One of them confessed to this and also said you paid bribes to public officials to do illegal logging in the Extravista Grande Reserve! I'm going to take you to justice!" said Samba, her sparkling blue eyes glaring at Carvalho.

"These are all lies Samba! Though I respect you as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, these are all unfounded accusations and idle threats that you're making against me and against Friends of the Forest" said Carvahlo.

"Oh these aren't unfounded accusations Mr Carvahlo, I never make promises I don't keep and my huge all natural Brazilian Breasts hold great powers of influence with many important people in Brazil! It's time for you to admit to these crimes! said the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"These are false accusations Samba! You cannot threaten me and my NGO like this" said Carvahlo.

His words made the big puffy shiny brown nipples of the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil stiffen under the tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as erotic thoughts about the 18-year-old boy Jaime Diaz who she was infatuated with and who worked for Carvahlo's NGO.

"As Brazil's Big Breasted Woman, I also adhere to a code that allows for fairness, responsibility and giving people a chance to change their wicked ways. That being said Mr Carvahlo, I'll give you two days to think about what I said, do the right thing, surrender to the police and admit to your crimes. If you don't, I'll return to Marajo' Island and take you to justice. Thanks for your time. Good night" said Samba with a smile.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil turned on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, strolled out of Carvahlo's office, flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs, launched herself into the night sky and flew away with all natural Brazilian Speed back to Rio de Janeiro.

Paulo Carvahlo smiled as he leaned back in his chair behind his desk.

"We'll see about that...Big Breasted Wonder Woman" he vowed.

24 hours later
Soure
Marajo' Island
Brazil
9 am.

Jaime Diaz was in shock and disbelief as he watched his secret superheroine crush, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, invade the office of his boss Paulo Carvahlo and make a series of accusations and threats against Carvahlo.

Jaime was at that moment in Carvahlo's office, watching a video of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's visit to Carvahlo the night before.

As he watched the video, Jaime began to doubt that what Samba had told him about bringing the people who were committing environmental crimes in the area around Marajo' Island to justice, was the truth.

Listening to the words of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she spoke in the video, Jaime couldn't contemplate that a champion of the environnment like Paulo Carvahlo was masterminding the crimes that Samba was speaking about.

Carvahlo observed Jaime's body language closely. After letting the teenage boy watch the video for 30 minutes, he turned it off.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had absolutely no idea that Carvahlo had a hidden closed circuit tv camera in his office and he had secretly recorded her visit to his office the night before.

"Jaime. I'm showing you this video because you are the only one I can trust sharing this information with. I hired you because I saw a lot of myself in you son. Your passion for the environment is the same as my own" said Carvahlo.

"Do you think I would ever commit the crimes you see that Samba is accusing me of?" asked Carvahlo.

"No sir" replied Jaime.

"As much as it pains me to say it, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman is the real criminal and enemy of the environment. You see for yourself that she's trying to harm my reputation, tarnish the good name and good work of our NGO" said Carvahlo.

"Yes sir" said Jaime, accepting the "truth" that Carvahlo was presenting to him.

"Samba will return to Marajo' Island tomorrow to carry out her threats against me. I know she has interacted with you" said Carvahlo.

"Sir...I" gasped Jaime, surprised that he knew about this.

"Don't worry son. She can be quite persuasive with her huge breasts. I don't blame you Jaime. But I need your help son" said Carvahlo.

"What do you want me to do sir?" asked Jaime, willing to do whatever Carvahlo wanted him to do.

"I suspect that Samba will visit you sometime late tomorrow night. When she realises that I've not been bullied by her, she will try to get you to support her false accusations against me. I want you to play a pivotal role in capturing our Big Breasted Wonder Woman and turning her over to the police" said Carvahlo.

"Will you do it?" he asked rhetorically.

"Yes sir" agreed Jaime.

"Excellent. Her guard will no doubt be lowered around you Jaime. It's vital that our Big Breasted Wonder Woman is neutralised as quickly as possible before she can use her super powers to stop us" said Carvahlo.

"Her huge all natural Brazilian Breasts and her big all natural Brazilian Clitoris are her biggest weak spots and the source of her all natural Brazilian super powers too. She says her greatest weakness is sex. She says she's very vulnerable to any drug in her big all natural nipples, broad all natural areolas and big all natural clitoris. But she's got a special fetish for being chloroformed in those places. Chloroform is her favorite aphrodisiac. She says she'll spend all her time moaning and saying how to knock her out if anyone chloroforms her in those parts of her body." said Jaime as he disclosed all the secrets that the Buxom Mighty Wonder Woman of Brazil told him.

"Well done Jaime. Now follow my instructions precisely and we will give the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil her just rewards" said Carvahlo as he explained his plan to the teenage boy.

24 hours later
Culinha
Marajo' Island
Brazil
10 pm.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming body accentuated, her muscular gleaming copper arms raised above her head, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet with short, glossy, clear toenails pointing to the ground, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil, descended gently from the night sky, the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet making light contact with the soft grass outside of a modest bungalow in this small town on Marajo' Island.

Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, large gold earrings dangling from her gleaming copper earlobes, gleaming gold bracelets jingling on her wrists, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her tiny tight emerald green panties narrowing between her massive gleaming thighs and between the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass, the soles of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet making contact with the soft earth and later the hardwood floor of the bungalow, her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails evenly splayed, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil strolled sexily into the house where teenager Jaime Diaz was living while working for the NGO Friends of the Forest, here on this island in the Amazon River delta.

"Hello Jaime" said Samba with a smile on her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of glossy black hair as she entered the living room of the house.

"Hey Samba. I'm a little surprised to see you so soon. I mean you must be so busy fighting crime all over Brazil as its Big Breasted Wonder Woman" said Jaime with a smile on his handsome face.

"Yes you're right Jaime. Fighting against evil and protecting innocent people from danger is a big part of my job. But even as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I still make time for my friends and you're one of them" replied Samba with a smile, as she felt her big all natural puffy shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and dampness in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick lush glossy black all natural pubic rainforest below her tiny tight emerald green panties which barely covered the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs.

"Ok. Cool" replied Jaime as he watched the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil assume her heroic pose before him.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the wooden floor of Carvahlo's office, even spaces between her exquisite sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"You remember when I was last here on Marajo' Island, I promised to keep you updated about my investigations into the environmental crimes that you wrote to attorney Rita Collor about? Well, I concluded my investigations and I have hard evidence that your boss, Paulo Carvahlo, is the mastermind behind the environmental crimes happening around Marajo' Island" said Samba.

"What??" gasped Jaime in surprise.

"Yes. But having a code of ethics as I do as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman, I gave Mr Carvahlo two days in which to confess to his crimes and turn himself over to the police. He hasn't and honestly my friend, I can't say that I'm surprised" said Samba.

"Gosh Samba. So what're you going to do?" asked Jaime as he looked at the voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body of the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, especially her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs that was barely covered by her tiny tight emerald green panties.

"This is where I need your help handsome. I need you to confront Mr Carvahlo about being the one behind the environmental crimes. You'll be my witness to corroborate the findings of my investigations and it will help me to bring Mr Carvahlo and his criminal associates, no doubt members of organized crime cartels, to justice" said Samba.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil noticed that Jaime appeared a little uneasy while she was speaking.

"Jaime? Is everything okay? " asked Samba

"Uhh. Yes. I'm okay Samba. It's just a lot to think about. But I did promise to help you bring those criminals to justice. I'd never make a promise to Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman that I wouldn't keep. Yes. I'll do exactly what you say and confront Mr Carvahlo about the environmental crimes" replied Jaime, as he looked at the mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts of the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, and his penis stiffened under his pants.

Samba felt her emerald green eyelids flutter slightly as she felt her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts which Jaime was admiring. She felt growing wetness in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest under her tiny tight emerald green panties that barely covered the space between her massive firm gleaming copper thighs.

"That''s good Jaime. I have to go now but promise to come and see you again after you confront Mr Carvalho" said Samba with a smile, feeling excited in her famous breasts and famous clitoris, thinking that her teenage friend would keep his promise.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had been completely lulled into complacency and had absolutely no idea how clueless she was about the situation she was in.

She was taken completely by surprise when Jaime reached into his right pants pocket, took out a small plastic bottle, uncapped it and throw a clear liquid that was contained inside of it, directly on to the smooth slopes of the exposed parts of her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts that were not covered by her tight gleaming gold breastplate, before she could shift out of her heroic pose and make her planned departure back to Rio de Janeiro.

"Jaime?...What...?...Is that water...?...Why did you...?" began Samba looking baffled at her teenage friend as he stood before her, maintaining her heroic pose, as the clear odorless liquid flowed quickly down the exposed slopes of her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, into the valley between them and under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

In a split second later, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was pellucidly clear about what was happening.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THAT'S NOT WATER....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S CHLOROFORM...UUUUH
MY FAVORITE KNOCKOUT DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I TOLD YOU MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND MY BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESISTANCE TO ITS SUPER APHRODISAC EFFECTS ON THEM AND ME...BUT...UUUUUUUH
SOMETHING ELSE MIXED WITH IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...YOU'RE A GENIUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU COMBINED THE CHLOROFORM WITH MORPHINE...
A COMMON STIMULANT USED TO ENHANCE THE PERFORMANCE OF RACE HORSES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IT'S ACCELERATING THE EFFECTS OF THE CHLOROFORM BY A FACTOR OF 20 MILLION TIMES...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES AND MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS HAVE BECOME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
IN LESS THAN ONE SECOND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in great pleasure as she rose on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet and crossed her muscular arms in the air above her head, gyrating her wide curvy hips as she felt alarming super hardness and erectness in her all natural big puffy shiny brown nipples and broad shiny brown areolas under her tight gleaming gold bra which barely covered her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, her sparkling blue eyes rolling up in her head, her emerald green eyelids fluttering rapidly as she was swept away in a flood of growing nausea and fatigue.

At that precise moment, four uniformed policemen and four uniformed policewomen rushed inside of Jaime's house. The teenage boy stood and watched as the eight police officers tackled the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil to the hardwood floor with relative ease, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs flailing wildly in futile efforts to defend herself.

They acted quickly. Samba's muscular gleaming copper arms were pulled behind her back. Her gleaming copper hands were secured together at her wrists by steel handcuffs. Her tight gleaming gold breastplate was removed to expose her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts in all their naked splendor. Her thick gleaming gold belt was removed from around her wide curvy waist. Her tiny tight emerald green panties were yanked down to her knees, exposing her thick all-natural glossy black pubic rainforest with her big all-natural shiny brown clitoris located in its centre. Her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet were secured together at her shapely ankles by steel leg cuffs as the four policemen struggled to get her in a sitting position on the hardwood floor.

The four policewomen each brought out sponges made of loofa fiber and wood pulp cellulose.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
THESE POLICE OFFICERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
ARE RUBBING ECO-FRIENDLY SPONGES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...SOAKED IN MORE CHLOROFORM AND MORPHINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
ON MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
ON MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING THE ECO SPONGE TREATMENT TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY THICK ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC RAINFOREST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY BIG
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...I'M BEING DRUGGED JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in unprecedented pain and pleasure and stared with growing sleepy disbelief at Jaime who stood by as the eight police officers, who she suspected were actually criminals, continued to physically drug and physically and erotically torture her towards what she knew was going to be the biggest defeat in her superheroine career.

But while she knew she was in the biggest danger that she ever experienced as a superheroine, these were not the thoughts that were uppermost in Samba's mind. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was still struggling to grasp the growing unprecedented erotic desires she was craving as the police officers rubbed the drugged eco sponges over every inch of her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, paying very special attention to her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples, as the police officers rubbed drugged eco sponges all through her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and her big all natural shiny brown clitoris between her massive copper thighs. She also couldn't understand her strong feelings of infatuation for Jaime Diaz even after the handsome teenage boy had betrayed her and she was going to have a very lengthy spell of unconsciousness because of him.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil got some answers to these questions when Paulo Carvahlo walked into the living room of Jaime's house, with a smug look on his face. "Don't reply to her Jaime. Don't help the criminal whose responsible for the environmental crimes that have been taking place around Marajo' Island. It's clear that only the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil could have been doing such heinous acts with her super powers. She clearly believes as well that her famous body, including the biggest and most beautiful breasts and the biggest and sexiest clitoris in Brazil, could be used to distract people from her real criminal intentions. Tell the truth Wonder Woman. You're behind the environmental crimes and you're using Jaime as an unknowing accomplice in your evil schemes!!" declared Carvahlo as he stood next to Jaime.

He watched with interest and arousal as the eight police officers, who were really thugs employed by the organized crime cartels that he was secretly working for, kept the Mighty Buxom Woman Wonder of Brazil subdued in a sitting position on the hardwood floor of Jaime's house, while she allowed them to freely rub their drug-soaked eco sponges over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and over the space between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs, her muscular gleaming copper arms behind her back, her gleaming copper hands handcuffed at her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet bound together by steel leg cuffs, her exquisite sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining desperately to stay curled with tension and close together, in denial of what she knew was an inevitable scenario in all of her superheroine adventures.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MR CARVAHLO IS LYING TO YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HE'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU THINK I'M BEHIND THE ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN THE TRUTH IS...UUUUUUUUUH
...HE'S THE REAL VILLAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME STOP HIM SON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba in pain and pleasure, as she sat on the hardwood floor of the living room of Jaime's house, feeling the drugged eco-sponges being rubbed by the police officers all over her naked mountainous gleaming copper breasts and in the space between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil saw the confusion in Jaime's warm brown eyes which gave her hope that the teenage boy who she was infatuated with and who she knew felt the same about her, would not believe the lies that Paulo Carvahlo was telling him and would rescue her from this excellent and unexpected predicament that he had put her in.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LISTEN TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AS THE BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN OF BRAZIL...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...I HAVE A CODE OF ETHICS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M ALWAYS HONEST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH AND ACT WITH INTEGRITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU MUST KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THAT I ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH...THAT I...I...I" moaned Samba in pain and pleasure as she looked at the teenage boy, while the eight fake police officers kept rubbing their drugged eco-sponges all over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and in the space between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

But then she observed his stiff and erect penis framed against the fabric of his pants.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JAIME...THIS ISN'T A TIME TO BE AROUSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR PENIS IS DISTRACTING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I NEED YOU TO DISTRACT MR CARVAHLO AND THESE FAKE POLICE OFFICERS...UUUUUUUUUH...GIVE ME A CHANCE TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND BRING THEM...UUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUH...UUUUH....UUUUH" moaned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil in pain and pleasure, wiggling her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body slowly and sexily as she sat on the hardwood floor of Jaime's living room on her massive firm gleaming copper ass.

Samba's emerald painted eyelids became heavier and heavier, her sparkling blue eyes fixated on the teenager's aroused penis, causing her head to reel with dizziness, her vision beginning to blur, the world around her getting slower and slower as she felt the crooked police officers rubbing the chloroform/morphine cocktail on their eco sponges all over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and in the space between her wide open massive gleaming copper thighs.

The Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil felt her heroic resolve fading rapidly as she stared sleepily and longingly at Jaime's stiff and erect penis under his pants while feeling the abrasive sensation of the loofa fiber and wood cellulose eco sponges rubbing repeatedly over her broad hard all natural shiny brown areolas, big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples, every strand of her thick lush all natural glossy black pubic rainforest and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

Jaime was too confused by the conflicting words of Samba and Paulo Carvahlo, to figure out what the truth was.

The teenage boy felt his penis becoming harder and more erect as he watched the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil making half-hearted struggles as she looked at his stiff and erect penis with sleepy sparkling blue eyes as the eight fake police officers kept rubbing their drugged eco-sponges over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and the space between her wide open massive gleaming and aroused by the sight of Samba, naked and pretending to struggle

The unwise and untimely utterances of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, amused Paulo Carvahlo and made him confident that his plan to capture and frame her, with the unwitting help of Jaime Diaz, was on the verge of imminent success.

"You see Jaime. Not only is Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman a liar and a criminal, she is mentally ill. I don't want to hurt her son as much as she's attempting to frame me and our NGO for heinous crimes against the environment. I want her to get the medical treatment she clearly needs. You see that don't you son? Help me to persuade her to see the truth" said Carvahlo to the teenage boy, who made his choice.

"Samba...if you're telling me the truth...if you got this code of ethics and fairness as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman...Then you got to let these police officers knock you out and take you into custody...You already know that you can't handle it when your big all natural Brazilian Nipples and broad all natural Brazilian Areolas have chloroform rubbed on them....or when you get chloroformed in your big all natural Brazilian Clitoris and your thick all natural Brazilian pubic rainforest...Tell them how to knock you out and promise to stay unconscious for two days!" said Jaime to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's shock and dismay.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I'M SO DISAPPOINTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I THOUGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU WERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY FRIEND...I...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CARE...ABOUT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I GOT TO BE HONEST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EVEN IN MY GREATEST SUPERHEROINE PERIL...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CONGRATULATIONS MR CARVAHLO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU'VE BESTED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AS THE BIG BREASTED WONDER WOMAN OF BRAZIL...
TELL YOUR FAKE POLICE OFFICERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO KEEP RUBBING THE ECO SPONGES...UUUUUUH
NICE TOUCH BY THE WAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVER MY BROAD ALL NATURAL..HAAAAAAARD
BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...OVER MY BIG ALL NATURAL HAAAAAAAAAAARD BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...OVER MY THICK ALL NATURAL PUBIC RAINFOREST...OVER MY BIG ALL NATURAL HAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CHLOROFORM MIXED WITH MORPHINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...FOR THEM TO HANDLE...UUUH
TOO DIZZY...TOO SLEEPY...JAIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AFTER I ORGASM...MAKE ME SMELL MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CUM...I'LL BE KNOCKED OUT AND STAY UNCONSCIOUS FOR TWO DAYS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'LL SEE THAT I'M YOUR FRIEND...AND I'M TELLING THE TRUTH...DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME... WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH ...UUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she had seven gigantic orgasms in quick succession, floods of thick white cum erupting out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt, geysers of white milk shooting regularly out of the tips of her big puffy hard all natural shiny brown nipples and into the air.

Carvahlo smiled as he watched the voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil go limp in the grips of the eight fake police officers who were using eco-sponges filled with chloroform and morphine on her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, broad all natural shiny brown areolas, big all natural puffy shiny brown nipples, thick lush glossy black pubic rainforest and her big all natural shiny brown clitoris.

He ordered the fake police officers to lay the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flat on her back on the hardwood floor with her muscular gleaming copper arms under her back, her gleaming copper hands restrained by steel handcuffs and extend her thick muscular gleaming copper legs below her wide curvy waist and rest her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the floor on their smooth heels.

"You made the right decision Jaime. Please do the honours and knock out our Big Breasted Wonder Woman" said Carvahlo as he handed an unused eco-sponge that was soaked in chloroform and morphine. Though he had doubts, Jaime pushed them to the back of his mind as he knelt beside Samba and soaked his eco-sponge in the waterfalls of thick white cum that were flowing freely out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt on to the floor.

"I'm sorry Samba" said Jaime as he clamped the sponge over the nose and mouth of the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
moaned Samba, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil into the drug/cum soaked eco sponge.

Jaime watched Samba's sparkling blue eyes roll up in her head, getting dull and hazy as her emerald green painted eyelids slowly closed, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly as she breathed deeply into the eco sponge, rivers of white milk leaking out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples, waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt, wide spaces appearing the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet which sported short, glossy clear toenails as she did as she promised and succumbed to unconsciousness for the next two days.

To be continued.

Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:44 pm