Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 am

Samba in Environment of Evil 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Environment of Evil

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10 am

Rita Collor, 28 year old attorney and senator, was hard at work at her office in downtown Rio de Janeiro.

Dressed in a baggy conservative brown blouse, white skirt and brown flat shoes, her dull black tresses tied in a thick bun behind her head and wearing big-rimmed glasses on her face, Rita was checking her email on her laptop, amongst piles of paper on her desk

"I should think about hiring an assistant. It would help me with my schedule" thought Rita with a smile on her face as she, adjusted her big-rimmed glasses on her face as she looked at the stacks of documents she had, both from her court cases and sittings in the Brazilian Senate.

She was always amused by the fact that no one ever suspected that whenever she wasn't fighting cases in court or debating on the floor of the Senate, she was fighting crime as the famous Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil, Samba.

Rita scrolled through her inbox on her laptop as she checked the emails that members of the public sent to her to ask her to take up matters on their behalf. While most of the emails ended up being sent to the trash, Rita's blue eyes widened behind her big-rimmed glasses as one particular email.

It was from 18-year-old Jaime Diaz, who worked with the NGO "Friends of the Forest", a group that was very active in efforts to conserve and protect the Amazon rainforest.

For reasons she couldn't explain as she looked at a photo of Jaime's handsome face, light brown skin and black wavy hair, Rita felt her nipples stiffen under her blouse and her clitoris become moist between her

This made her study his email in greater detail.

"Ooooh. This boy is really cute. He doesn't fit the profile of an environmental activist" thought Rita as her left hand lightly caressed her nipples through the fabric of her blouse as she read his email.

She knew that Friends of the Forest was founded by the famous environmentalist,70-year-old Paulo Carvalho, who was known for the grey ponytail behind his head and bush attire as much as his passion for protecting the rainforest

"So my young friend. You're worried about environmental crimes in the Amazon. Specifically in the region surrounding Marajó Island" said Rita as she couldn't stop looking at Jaime's photo as she read his email.

Marajó Island, was an in the Amazon River delta, in the eastern state of Pará. Rita knew it was the world’s largest fluvial island, produced by sediments deposited by a stream or river.

The island was 295 km long and 200 km wide, with an area of 40,100 square km.

The main flow of the Amazon River passed to the north of Marajó Island.

But numerous narrow channels, directed part of its water into the Pará River, an estuary that separated the island from the mainland to the south.

Cattle and water buffalo grazed in the savanna of eastern Marajó, which also contained a large number of archaeological mounds rich in elaborate polychrome pottery.

Half of the island was flooded during the annual rainy season.

Rita knew its main town Soure, was also a beach resort on the island’s Atlantic coast. A regular ferry service was the main source of transportation between Marajó Island and Belem, the state capital of Para.

The lady lawyer/politician, lightly stroking her semi-hard nipples through the fabric of her blouse, was now totally engrossed in the contents of the email of the handsome teenage boy who was old enough to be the younger brother that she never had as Rita was an only child.

"So...Jaime Diaz. You're filing a complaint to me, a politician and an attorney, about environmental crimes taking place in the rainforest near Marajó Island and you want me to investigate this" said Rita as she looked at Jaime's photo, read his email and played with her semi-hard nipples through the fabric of her blouse.

Activities such as illegal logging, gold mining and illegal occupation of public lands were common crimes out in the rainforest, where the police presence was limited.

As a lawyer and politician, Rita was also aware about how these activities were fronts for organized crime cartels in Brazil that were engaged in many crimes such as tax evasion, money laundering, corruption, criminal association, fraud, and wildlife trafficking.

Rita saved Jaime's email and switched off her laptop.

"Well my young friend. You're going to get a reply which is more than you bargained for. You now have my undivided attention as Samba, the Big Breasted Champion Superheroine of Brazil! Tonight I'll change into Samba and begin my investigation into these alleged environmental crimes!" resolved Rita with a smile, eager to get into action as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

Marajó Island
Brazil
9 pm

The muscles of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands with slender fingers with short, glossy clear toenails, clenched into fists, gold bracelets on her wrists her tight gleaming gold breastplate barely containing her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below it, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet close together, her exquisitely sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails close together and curled with tension, feeling the cool night air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, Samba, the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil flew high in the night sky, north-east from her home as Rita Collor in Rio de Janeiro over the vast Amazon rainforest towards Marajó Island.

As she flew, Samba felt her big puffy shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and her big shiny brown clitoris feel moist under her thin tight emerald green panties. "Oooh. This kid really gets to me in my big all natural Brazilian Nipples and in my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris. I've never met him in person but I feel this overwhelming urge to help him. Environmental crimes are big business in the criminal underworld in Brazil. With its vast geography and natural ecosystem, Marajó Island is fertile ground for environmental crimes to be committed" said Samba as she flew over the Extrativista Terra Grande Reserve on the western side of the island, searching the seasonal floodplain forest for signs of illegal activity.

Reserva Extrativista Terra Grande
It was not long before the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil felt the familiar vibrations in her large gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, which alerted her to the presence of evil. Her blue eyes sparkled with steely determination and her glossy copper lips spread into a smile as she noticed an illegal logging camp in one part of the floodplain forest, with loggers wearing hard hats, coveralls, boots and hard hats, busy using several pieces of machinery and other tools to fell trees from the protected nature reserve and load them up to be transported away.

"Well Jaime. It looks like your suspicions were correct. Time for me to get into action, stop this illegal logging and find out who's behind it!" resolved Samba with a smile on her glossy copper lips as she alighted to the marshy ground below. Landing on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet in the middle of the illegal logging operation, the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil brought all work to a halt as she announced her presence and her intentions.

The loggers eyes bulged, their jaws dropped and their penises became stiff and hard under their coveralls as they stared at her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body that was barely garbed by her flimsy attire as they watched her assume her famous heroic pose before them.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists in either side of her broad curvy hips…her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart…her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting flat on the ground…her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts which were barely contained in her gleaming gold breastplate pushed forward in confidence.

"You men are committing an environmental crime by harvesting trees in a protected nature reserve! I order you to surrender peacefully so I can take you to justice!!" declared Samba.

"Who is this bitch???" asked one logger. "How did she find us???" asked a second logger. "Check out her body" said a third logger as the group of loggers were aroused by the voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil as well as her flimsy and scant attire.

"Stop staring at the bitch and take her out!! We got a schedule to keep to get these trees out of here!!" yelled one logger who was the foreman of the group. "Well boys. Don't say I didn't give you a choice" quipped Samba with a smile on her glossy copper lips as some of the loggers charged towards her armed with axes and chainsaws.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil exploded into action as she broke out of her heroic pose and engaged the loggers who were amazed at the speed and strength of such a woman. The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, Samba smashed the axes of four loggers with her gleaming copper fists as she sent them sprawling along the ground.

Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, Samba leapt through the air, extended her thick muscular gleaming copper legs and dispatched another 12 chainsaw-wielding loggers with strikes from the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet to their heads, chests, guts and groins.

Feeling vibrations in her large gold earrings alerting her to imminent danger, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil turned on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet to see a logger behind the wheel of a forest skidder, a machine used to clear large numbers of trees at a time, driving it straight towards her.

The loggers were awed and aroused as Samba planted her erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the ground, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swelling under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them, as she grabbed the huge metal shovel of the forest skidder and lifted it up into the air, causing the logger who was driving it to jump clear.

"You boys are no match for my all natural Brazilian Strength!!" boasted the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she effortlessly flung the forest skidder through the air, sending it hurtling towards to the large machine away like a toy, towards two shovel loggers that were commonly used to harvest trees in wet terrain like floodplain forests. The loggers who were operating each of these machines ran for their lives as the forest skidder knocked both of them on to their sides, damaging all three machines.

"Stop that big breasted bitch before she ruins everything!!" yelled the foreman. A group of 15 loggers responded to his orders, opening some metal crates that were on site, taking out Taurus submachine guns and opening fire at the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil.

They were awed and aroused again as she charged towards them, her muscular gleaming copper arms moving like a blur in front of her, using her gold bracelets to deflect all of the bullets that were being fired at her. "Now you boys have definitely aroused my suspicions! You're very well-armed for loggers!" quipped Samba as she went from defense to offense against the loggers who she deduced were thugs hired by unknown criminal parties to illegally extract trees from this protected forest reserve in Marajó Island.

"This is really getting tedious now boys!! I've clearly demonstrated that you can't handle my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed!! This very one-sided battle will be over in the next few seconds and then you have some questions that a friend of mine wants answered!!" laughed the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated as she felled this group of gun-toting "loggers" with a sequence of gleaming copper capoeira hand and gleaming copper erotic capoeira foot strikes.

As she said these words, Samba saw the handsome face of 18 year old Jaime Diaz, the environmental activist who she had never met. Those thoughts made her famous big puffy shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was aroused by the thought that her act to stop this illegal logging on Marajó Island who would impress him.

But distracted by these untimely erotic thoughts, Samba allowed herself to be lulled into complacency. She had absolutely no idea that some of the bullets fired from the Taurus submachine guns of the loggers that she deflected away from herself, were redirected towards the wrecked forest skidder and shovel loggers that were close by.

Neither the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil nor her criminal foes knew that they were leaking fuel into the marshy terrain of the floodplain. They were all taken by surprise when the three wrecked machines exploded in a massive fireball which sent hundreds of tonnes of metal shrapnel and debris flying in their direction.

At least 20 of the criminal thugs masquerading as loggers were killed by the hundreds of tonnes of metal shrapnel and debris. While her superhuman powers protected Samba from certain death, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman did not escape unscathed from the accident that she unknowingly caused.

"Eh....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...THOUSANDS OF FRAGMENTS OF IRON...AAAAAAAAAAARGH
HITTING ME ALL OVER MY BODY AT THOUSANDS OF KILOMETERS PER HOUR...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
I GOT NO WARNING...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....THE FORCE OF IMPACT IS INCREDIBLE...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING KNOCKED OFF MY LARGE EROTIC ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN FEET...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Samba in great surprise and great pain as she was sent hurtling at terrific speed away from the site of the illegal logging, smashing through 20 acai palm trees in the process.

Their logging camp and machinery destroyed, concerned that the explosion would attract the attention of the authorities, the surviving thugs scrambled to some all-terrain vehicles that were hidden amongst some of the trees and sped off.

"Who the hell was that big breasted bitch??" one thug asked the foreman as they and two other thugs drove away in one jeep, with the foreman at the wheel.

"I don't get paid to know that stuff! All I know is the boss is gonna be real mad!" replied the foreman as they and the other thugs sought to escape and find places to hide from the law.

In another part of the floodplain forest, her mission of justice gone unexpectedly and spectacularly awry, Samba had more important things to deal with at that particular moment.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil lay sprawled out on her back on the soft earth of the floodplain forest. Her muscular gleaming copper arms extended past her head, exposing her smooth shaven gleaming copper armpits. Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rose and fell with laboured efforts under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which strained to cover them. Her thick muscular gleaming copper legs stretched back and forth below her wide curvy waist. The exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet straining to stay close together and curled with tension as they clutched at the soft black earth under her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPIRIT OF THE AMAZON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PIECES OF IRON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...IN THE FLESH OF MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES AND IN THE FLESH OF MY ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...THEY'RE BECOMING DEEPLY EMBEDDED AS I BREATHE...MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...THEY'RE BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...HUNDREDS MORE PIECES OF IRON...HAVE GOTTEN UNDER...MY TINY BRAZILIAN PANTIES...THEY ARE CAUGHT IN MY THICK BRAZILIAN PUBIC RAINFOREST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIDN'T KNOW MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIRS...ARE A SOURCE OF SUPER WEAKNESS FOR ME TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY ARE STUCK IN THE FLESH OF MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IT'S... BECOMING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUH
...I MUST BRING...THE ILLEGAL LOGGERS...UUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Samba her emerald green eyelids heavy as she stared with growing sleepiness in her blue eyes up at the star-filled sky above the canopy of the dense green Amazon Rainforest.

Through the wind passing through the trees in the floodplain forest of the Extrativista Terra Grande Reserve of Marajó Island, the Spirit of the Amazon spoke to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil with a voice only she could hear and in language that was unambiguous.

"You will have to let the criminals escape this time Samba. You must allow the impurities in the hundreds of seemingly innocuous iron fragments that are under your Brazilian Breastplate and lodged in the flesh of your all natural big Brazilian Nipples and in the flesh of your broad all natural Brazilian Areolas to drug them into unnatural states of hardness which you know will make you very tired. You must allow the hundreds of seemingly innocuous pieces of iron that have become caught in your thick Brazilian Pubic Rainforest to contaminate your all natural pubic hairs to their roots. Yes Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, they are another great weakness of yours that your enemies can now exploit. You must allow the hundreds of seemingly innocuous pieces of iron that are lodged in your all natural big Brazilian Clitoris to make you very weak, very excited and very tired.
You are denied access to your all natural Brazilian super powers for the time being. Whatever plans you had in your regular identity as Rita Collor for tomorrow are cancelled. Samba...Mighty Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil...You are now knocked out...and will stay unconscious until it is decided when you will awaken. Do you understand?"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OBEY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HEROIC SLEEPY SPEECH TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUNDREDS OF IRON FRAGMENTS...UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...IN MY ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...IN MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...DRUGGING THEM WITH TOXIC IMPURITIES...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...TOO DIZZY...TO LACTATE...HUNDREDS OF IRON FRAGMENTS...ENTANGLED IN MY THICK BRAZILIAN PUBIC RAINFOREST...THEIR TOXIC CONTENTS DRUGGING ME IN MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIRS...THAT MAKES ME VERY EXCITED...AND...HUNDREDS OF IRON FRAGMENTS IN MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...DRUGGING ME THERE...MAKING ME...HOT....HORNY...
HELPLESS...CAN'T ORGASM...HAVE TO LET THE CRIMINALS ESCAPE THIS TIME...THIS IS GOING TO BE...AN INTERESTING SUPERHEROINE ADVENTURE...STAY TUNED...MY ALL NATURAL HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS....UUH...ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUH..ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIRS...UUUH...MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS....UUUH...HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED...UUUH...AND...UUUH...CONTAMINATED...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT IN THE NEXT SECOND...AND WILL STAY UNCONSCIOUS FOR AN UNKNOWN LENGTH OF TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...NEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
HELP...J...J...J...JAIME...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her blue eyes slowly closing as her head rolled against her broad right gleaming copper shoulder, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp on the soft earth past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spreading themselves wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the soft earth of the flood plain forest on their smooth heels, tension evaporating from her exquisite sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails, wide spaces appearing between them.

Overwhelmingly strong erotic thoughts about the teenager Jaime Diaz who sought her help in her regular identity of conservative attorney and politicians Rita Collor, filled the mind of Samba for reasons she didn't understand, as she allowed herself to succumb to an unprecedented period of unconsciousness for the first time in her career as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

To be continued.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
10 am

Rita Collor, 28 year old attorney and senator, was hard at work at her office in downtown Rio de Janeiro.

Dressed in a baggy conservative brown blouse, white skirt and brown flat shoes, her dull black tresses tied in a thick bun behind her head and wearing big-rimmed glasses on her face, Rita was checking her email on her laptop, amongst piles of paper on her desk

"I should think about hiring an assistant. It would help me with my schedule" thought Rita with a smile on her face as she, adjusted her big-rimmed glasses on her face as she looked at the stacks of documents she had, both from her court cases and sittings in the Brazilian Senate.

She was always amused by the fact that no one ever suspected that whenever she wasn't fighting cases in court or debating on the floor of the Senate, she was fighting crime as the famous Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil, Samba.

Rita scrolled through her inbox on her laptop as she checked the emails that members of the public sent to her to ask her to take up matters on their behalf. While most of the emails ended up being sent to the trash, Rita's blue eyes widened behind her big-rimmed glasses as one particular email.

It was from 18-year-old Jaime Diaz, who worked with the NGO "Friends of the Forest", a group that was very active in efforts to conserve and protect the Amazon rainforest.

For reasons she couldn't explain as she looked at a photo of Jaime's handsome face, light brown skin and black wavy hair, Rita felt her nipples stiffen under her blouse and her clitoris become moist between her

This made her study his email in greater detail.

"Ooooh. This boy is really cute. He doesn't fit the profile of an environmental activist" thought Rita as her left hand lightly caressed her nipples through the fabric of her blouse as she read his email.

She knew that Friends of the Forest was founded by the famous environmentalist,70-year-old Paulo Carvalho, who was known for the grey ponytail behind his head and bush attire as much as his passion for protecting the rainforest

"So my young friend. You're worried about environmental crimes in the Amazon. Specifically in the region surrounding Marajó Island" said Rita as she couldn't stop looking at Jaime's photo as she read his email.

Marajó Island, was an in the Amazon River delta, in the eastern state of Pará. Rita knew it was the world’s largest fluvial island, produced by sediments deposited by a stream or river.

The island was 295 km long and 200 km wide, with an area of 40,100 square km.

The main flow of the Amazon River passed to the north of Marajó Island.

But numerous narrow channels, directed part of its water into the Pará River, an estuary that separated the island from the mainland to the south.

Cattle and water buffalo grazed in the savanna of eastern Marajó, which also contained a large number of archaeological mounds rich in elaborate polychrome pottery.

Half of the island was flooded during the annual rainy season.

Rita knew its main town Soure, was also a beach resort on the island’s Atlantic coast. A regular ferry service was the main source of transportation between Marajó Island and Belem, the state capital of Para.

The lady lawyer/politician, lightly stroking her semi-hard nipples through the fabric of her blouse, was now totally engrossed in the contents of the email of the handsome teenage boy who was old enough to be the younger brother that she never had as Rita was an only child.

"So...Jaime Diaz. You're filing a complaint to me, a politician and an attorney, about environmental crimes taking place in the rainforest near Marajó Island and you want me to investigate this" said Rita as she looked at Jaime's photo, read his email and played with her semi-hard nipples through the fabric of her blouse.

Activities such as illegal logging, gold mining and illegal occupation of public lands were common crimes out in the rainforest, where the police presence was limited.

As a lawyer and politician, Rita was also aware about how these activities were fronts for organized crime cartels in Brazil that were engaged in many crimes such as tax evasion, money laundering, corruption, criminal association, fraud, and wildlife trafficking.

Rita saved Jaime's email and switched off her laptop.

"Well my young friend. You're going to get a reply which is more than you bargained for. You now have my undivided attention as Samba, the Big Breasted Champion Superheroine of Brazil! Tonight I'll change into Samba and begin my investigation into these alleged environmental crimes!" resolved Rita with a smile, eager to get into action as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

Marajó Island
Brazil
9 pm

The muscles of her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands with slender fingers with short, glossy clear toenails, clenched into fists, gold bracelets on her wrists her tight gleaming gold breastplate barely containing her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gold belt entwined around her wide curvy waist, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below it, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet close together, her exquisitely sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails close together and curled with tension, feeling the cool night air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, Samba, the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil flew high in the night sky, north-east from her home as Rita Collor in Rio de Janeiro over the vast Amazon rainforest towards Marajó Island.

As she flew, Samba felt her big puffy shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate and her big shiny brown clitoris feel moist under her thin tight emerald green panties. "Oooh. This kid really gets to me in my big all natural Brazilian Nipples and in my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris. I've never met him in person but I feel this overwhelming urge to help him. Environmental crimes are big business in the criminal underworld in Brazil. With its vast geography and natural ecosystem, Marajó Island is fertile ground for environmental crimes to be committed" said Samba as she flew over the Extrativista Terra Grande Reserve on the western side of the island, searching the seasonal floodplain forest for signs of illegal activity.

It was not long before the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil felt the familiar vibrations in her large gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes, which alerted her to the presence of evil. Her blue eyes sparkled with steely determination and her glossy copper lips spread into a smile as she noticed an illegal logging camp in one part of the floodplain forest, with loggers wearing hard hats, coveralls, boots and hard hats, busy using several pieces of machinery and other tools to fell trees from the protected nature reserve and load them up to be transported away.

"Well Jaime. It looks like your suspicions were correct. Time for me to get into action, stop this illegal logging and find out who's behind it!" resolved Samba with a smile on her glossy copper lips as she alighted to the marshy ground below. Landing on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet in the middle of the illegal logging operation, the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil brought all work to a halt as she announced her presence and her intentions.

The loggers eyes bulged, their jaws dropped and their penises became stiff and hard under their coveralls as they stared at her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body that was barely garbed by her flimsy attire as they watched her assume her famous heroic pose before them.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists in either side of her broad curvy hips…her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart…her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting flat on the ground…her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts which were barely contained in her gleaming gold breastplate pushed forward in confidence.

"You men are committing an environmental crime by harvesting trees in a protected nature reserve! I order you to surrender peacefully so I can take you to justice!!" declared Samba.

"Who is this bitch???" asked one logger. "How did she find us???" asked a second logger. "Check out her body" said a third logger as the group of loggers were aroused by the voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil as well as her flimsy and scant attire.

"Stop staring at the bitch and take her out!! We got a schedule to keep to get these trees out of here!!" yelled one logger who was the foreman of the group. "Well boys. Don't say I didn't give you a choice" quipped Samba with a smile on her glossy copper lips as some of the loggers charged towards her armed with axes and chainsaws.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil exploded into action as she broke out of her heroic pose and engaged the loggers who were amazed at the speed and strength of such a woman. The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, Samba smashed the axes of four loggers with her gleaming copper fists as she sent them sprawling along the ground.

Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, Samba leapt through the air, extended her thick muscular gleaming copper legs and dispatched another 12 chainsaw-wielding loggers with strikes from the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet to their heads, chests, guts and groins.

Feeling vibrations in her large gold earrings alerting her to imminent danger, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil turned on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet to see a logger behind the wheel of a forest skidder, a machine used to clear large numbers of trees at a time, driving it straight towards her.

The loggers were awed and aroused as Samba planted her erotic bare gleaming copper feet on the ground, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swelling under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them, as she grabbed the huge metal shovel of the forest skidder and lifted it up into the air, causing the logger who was driving it to jump clear.

"You boys are no match for my all natural Brazilian Strength!!" boasted the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she effortlessly flung the forest skidder through the air, sending it hurtling towards to the large machine away like a toy, towards two shovel loggers that were commonly used to harvest trees in wet terrain like floodplain forests. The loggers who were operating each of these machines ran for their lives as the forest skidder knocked both of them on to their sides, damaging all three machines.

"Stop that big breasted bitch before she ruins everything!!" yelled the foreman. A group of 15 loggers responded to his orders, opening some metal crates that were on site, taking out Taurus submachine guns and opening fire at the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil.

They were awed and aroused again as she charged towards them, her muscular gleaming copper arms moving like a blur in front of her, using her gold bracelets to deflect all of the bullets that were being fired at her. "Now you boys have definitely aroused my suspicions! You're very well-armed for loggers!" quipped Samba as she went from defense to offense against the loggers who she deduced were thugs hired by unknown criminal parties to illegally extract trees from this protected forest reserve in Marajó Island.

"This is really getting tedious now boys!! I've clearly demonstrated that you can't handle my all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed!! This very one-sided battle will be over in the next few seconds and then you have some questions that a friend of mine wants answered!!" laughed the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated as she felled this group of gun-toting "loggers" with a sequence of gleaming copper capoeira hand and gleaming copper erotic capoeira foot strikes.

As she said these words, Samba saw the handsome face of 18 year old Jaime Diaz, the environmental activist who she had never met. Those thoughts made her famous big puffy shiny brown nipples stiffen under her tight gleaming gold breastplate. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was aroused by the thought that her act to stop this illegal logging on Marajó Island who would impress him.

But distracted by these untimely erotic thoughts, Samba allowed herself to be lulled into complacency. She had absolutely no idea that some of the bullets fired from the Taurus submachine guns of the loggers that she deflected away from herself, were redirected towards the wrecked forest skidder and shovel loggers that were close by.

Neither the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil nor her criminal foes knew that they were leaking fuel into the marshy terrain of the floodplain. They were all taken by surprise when the three wrecked machines exploded in a massive fireball which sent hundreds of tonnes of metal shrapnel and debris flying in their direction.

At least 20 of the criminal thugs masquerading as loggers were killed by the hundreds of tonnes of metal shrapnel and debris. While her superhuman powers protected Samba from certain death, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman did not escape unscathed from the accident that she unknowingly caused.

"Eh....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...THOUSANDS OF FRAGMENTS OF IRON...AAAAAAAAAAARGH
HITTING ME ALL OVER MY BODY AT THOUSANDS OF KILOMETERS PER HOUR...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
I GOT NO WARNING...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....THE FORCE OF IMPACT IS INCREDIBLE...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING KNOCKED OFF MY LARGE EROTIC ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN FEET...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Samba in great surprise and great pain as she was sent hurtling at terrific speed away from the site of the illegal logging, smashing through 20 acai palm trees in the process.

Their logging camp and machinery destroyed, concerned that the explosion would attract the attention of the authorities, the surviving thugs scrambled to some all-terrain vehicles that were hidden amongst some of the trees and sped off.

"Who the hell was that big breasted bitch??" one thug asked the foreman as they and two other thugs drove away in one jeep, with the foreman at the wheel.

"I don't get paid to know that stuff! All I know is the boss is gonna be real mad!" replied the foreman as they and the other thugs sought to escape and find places to hide from the law.

In another part of the floodplain forest, her mission of justice gone unexpectedly and spectacularly awry, Samba had more important things to deal with at that particular moment.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil lay sprawled out on her back on the soft earth of the floodplain forest. Her muscular gleaming copper arms extended past her head, exposing her smooth shaven gleaming copper armpits. Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rose and fell with laboured efforts under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which strained to cover them. Her thick muscular gleaming copper legs stretched back and forth below her wide curvy waist. The exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet straining to stay close together and curled with tension as they clutched at the soft black earth under her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPIRIT OF THE AMAZON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PIECES OF IRON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...IN THE FLESH OF MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES AND IN THE FLESH OF MY ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...THEY'RE BECOMING DEEPLY EMBEDDED AS I BREATHE...MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...THEY'RE BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...HUNDREDS MORE PIECES OF IRON...HAVE GOTTEN UNDER...MY TINY BRAZILIAN PANTIES...THEY ARE CAUGHT IN MY THICK BRAZILIAN PUBIC RAINFOREST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIDN'T KNOW MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIRS...ARE A SOURCE OF SUPER WEAKNESS FOR ME TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY ARE STUCK IN THE FLESH OF MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IT'S... BECOMING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUH
...I MUST BRING...THE ILLEGAL LOGGERS...UUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Samba her emerald green eyelids heavy as she stared with growing sleepiness in her blue eyes up at the star-filled sky above the canopy of the dense green Amazon Rainforest.

Through the wind passing through the trees in the floodplain forest of the Extrativista Terra Grande Reserve of Marajó Island, the Spirit of the Amazon spoke to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil with a voice only she could hear and in language that was unambiguous.

"You will have to let the criminals escape this time Samba. You must allow the impurities in the hundreds of seemingly innocuous iron fragments that are under your Brazilian Breastplate and lodged in the flesh of your all natural big Brazilian Nipples and in the flesh of your broad all natural Brazilian Areolas to drug them into unnatural states of hardness which you know will make you very tired. You must allow the hundreds of seemingly innocuous pieces of iron that have become caught in your thick Brazilian Pubic Rainforest to contaminate your all natural pubic hairs to their roots. Yes Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, they are another great weakness of yours that your enemies can now exploit. You must allow the hundreds of seemingly innocuous pieces of iron that are lodged in your all natural big Brazilian Clitoris to make you very weak, very excited and very tired.
You are denied access to your all natural Brazilian super powers for the time being. Whatever plans you had in your regular identity as Rita Collor for tomorrow are cancelled. Samba...Mighty Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil...You are now knocked out...and will stay unconscious until it is decided when you will awaken. Do you understand?"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OBEY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HEROIC SLEEPY SPEECH TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUNDREDS OF IRON FRAGMENTS...UNDER MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...IN MY ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...IN MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...DRUGGING THEM WITH TOXIC IMPURITIES...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...TOO DIZZY...TO LACTATE...HUNDREDS OF IRON FRAGMENTS...ENTANGLED IN MY THICK BRAZILIAN PUBIC RAINFOREST...THEIR TOXIC CONTENTS DRUGGING ME IN MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIRS...THAT MAKES ME VERY EXCITED...AND...HUNDREDS OF IRON FRAGMENTS IN MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...DRUGGING ME THERE...MAKING ME...HOT....HORNY...
HELPLESS...CAN'T ORGASM...HAVE TO LET THE CRIMINALS ESCAPE THIS TIME...THIS IS GOING TO BE...AN INTERESTING SUPERHEROINE ADVENTURE...STAY TUNED...MY ALL NATURAL HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS....UUH...ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUH..ALL NATURAL BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN PUBIC HAIRS...UUUH...MY ALL NATURAL BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS....UUUH...HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED...UUUH...AND...UUUH...CONTAMINATED...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT IN THE NEXT SECOND...AND WILL STAY UNCONSCIOUS FOR AN UNKNOWN LENGTH OF TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...NEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
HELP...J...J...J...JAIME...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her blue eyes slowly closing as her head rolled against her broad right gleaming copper shoulder, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp on the soft earth past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spreading themselves wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the soft earth of the flood plain forest on their smooth heels, tension evaporating from her exquisite sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails, wide spaces appearing between them.

Overwhelmingly strong erotic thoughts about the teenager Jaime Diaz who sought her help in her regular identity of conservative attorney and politicians Rita Collor, filled the mind of Samba for reasons she didn't understand, as she allowed herself to succumb to an unprecedented period of unconsciousness for the first time in her career as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

To be continued.

Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:24 am