Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 pm

Golden Panther- Return of the Crazy Knickers Gang 
Megalomaniac

Post Golden Panther- Return of the Crazy Knickers Gang
Golden Panther – The Return of Crazy Knickers Gang

Glade City

Florida 1930

Noon

Jenny Jones was hard at work at her job as a secretary in the office of district attorney Grant Taylor, a respected prosecutor in the teeming metropolis on the south coast of Florida, bordered by the vast Everglades Swamp.

A 20 year old blonde who wore always wore her dull hair in a tight bun, on and off the job, big rimmed, pointy-tipped glasses on her face, her baggy shirts or sweaters and baggy skirts down to her knees and flat shoes, made Jenny Jones look like any ordinary single working girl in Glade City who had no boyfriends or social life.

Jenny smiled to herself when she thought about how most people in Glade City paid no attention.

It allowed her to hide her secret identity as the famous busty, scantily clad superheroine of Glade City, Golden Panther.

"No one. Well, almost no one in Glade City knows that Jenny Jones is Golden Panther" thought Jenny with a smile on her face.

Her boss Grant, who she was infatuated with, finally knew she was Golden Panther after they were kidnapped by a criminal doctor who hypnotized her into revealing her identity.

Fortunately, she managed to defeat him and make him forget her secret identity.

Grant however didn't. To Jenny's delight he chose her as his girlfriend after realising that she embodied all the qualities he loved in Golden Panther.

He accepted that whenever she wasn't working in the office with him or they were on a date, Jenny was fighting criminals in Glade City and bringing them to justice.

He would later successfully prosecute their cases in court.

As she finished typing up some documents that Grant needed for court the following day, the handsome attorney walked into the room.

"What is it Grant?" asked Jenny as she approached him, feeling her nipples stiffen slightly under her baggy blue blouse as he showed her a letter with the word "secret" stamped on it.

"I just received this today. It's a court order. Lori Lancaster is being transferred from Glade City Prison to a maximum security prison far away from the city" said Grant as he opened the letter and showed it to Jenny.

She remembered that Lori, the daughter of businessman Lance Lancaster, the wealthiest man in Glade City was the leader of the Crazy Knickers Gang, a criminal gang of women, who terrorized the city until she stopped them as Golden Panther.

"How could I forget her or that gang? They really tested me as Golden Panther. They knocked me out, captured and tortured me many times before I finally caught them" said Jenny to Grant.

"The police still have no leads on the prostitute Remi Bates or the scientist Sandy Sutton. They're both still fugitives from justice" said Grant. "Yes. I've been searching for them on my nightly patrols as Golden Panther but no sign of them yet" replied Jenny.

She also remembered that two other gang members Amy and Anne , had been killed by henchmen working for the Big Boss, the mysterious crime kingpin, who controlled all crime in Glad City but no one knew who he was.

"Anyway. I've got to run some meetings at court that'll take up the rest of the afternoon. I'll see you at your house later for dinner?" asked Grant rhetorically.

"Yes. I'll see you then." replied Jenny with a smile before she got back to work.

8 pm

After a hard day's work as a secretary at the office of district attorney Grant Taylor, Jenny Jones enjoyed a cosy dinner at her modest house in the suburbs of Glade City.

Sitting at the table in the dining room, she smiled at the handsome prosecutor, who was not only her boss but her boyfriend, as he sat opposite her as they talked and enjoyed the meal she cooked for them. After dinner, Jenny and Grant had some coffee before retiring to the bedroom.

"So Miss Jones. How would you like to spend the rest of the evening?" asked Grant with a smile as he looked at his girlfriend, as he placed his hands on her shoulders, "Oh I have some ideas Mr Taylor" replied Jenny as she removed her big-rimmed pointy tipped glasses from her face and stepped back from him.

Grant watched as his girlfriend raised her slender arms above her head and began to spin faster and faster on the balls of her bare feet, causing a golden aura to form around her body.

He felt his penis stiffen under his pants as he watched Jenny's body becoming taller, stronger and sexier within the golden aura in the middle of the bedroom.

When the aura faded, Grant saw that Jenny had transformed into her sexy superheroine alter-ego, Golden Panther.

She stood before him, 7 ft tall, with a golden bronze voluptuous and muscular body. Her long mane of golden hair...flowing from the top of her head, on to her broad golden bronze shoulders, reaching to the middle of her exposed back.

Her attire consisting of a thin tight gold string bra...that barely covered her enormous firm golden bronze breasts ... a gold G-string panty barely covering the space between her massive golden bronze thighs, gold bracelets on her wrists and a thin pointy -tipped gold mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face. Her hands were strong with slender fingers with glossy golden claw-like fingernails. Her erotic bare golden bronze feet had sexy toes with glossy golden claw-like toenails.

Grant felt his penis stiffen even further under his pants as the Busty Masked Maiden assumed her heroic pose before him

Her golden bronze hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her long muscular golden bronze legs slightly apart, her erotic bare golden bronze feet resting flat on the bedroom floor, her enormous firm golden bronze breasts pushed forward threatening to spill out from under her thin tight gold string bra.

"I'll never get used to seeing you change into Golden Panther Jenny" said Grant as he looked at his superheroine's girlfriend's voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body, especially her enormous firm golden bronze breasts and the space between her enormous golden bronze thighs.

"Remember honey. You have to keep my identity a secret. I can't have every criminal in Glade City know that Jenny Jones is Golden Panther" quipped the Top Heavy Crimefighter with a smile on her glossy red lips as she noticed her boyfriend's arousal.

"I've got to go out now and patrol the city for any criminals. We can have fun when I get back" replied Golden Panther as she strolled up to Grant and kissed him on his lips, before turning on the balls of her erotic bare golden bronze feet and walking towards the bedroom window.

The prosecutor smiled as he admired his superheroine girlfriend's voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body as she climbed out of her bedroom window unnoticed and sprinted off into the city for another night of crime fighting.

10 pm

Her enormous firm golden bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight gold string bra, her gold G-string panty narrowing between her enormous golden bronze thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her enormous firm golden bronze ass, her muscular golden bronze arms and long muscular golden bronze legs moving in tandem, her long mane of golden hair flailing in the air behind her head, Golden Panther sprinted swiftly over the rooftops in Gator Row, a dangerous part of Glade City close to the waterfront, dominated by decrepit wooden apartment buildings and warehouses.

Feeling her big puffy bronze nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight gold string bra, Golden Panther allowed the sensations they were giving her

to lead her to a place where evil was taking place.

The Busty Masked Maiden flexed her enormous golden bronze thighs and leapt off the rooftop of a building she was on. She landed on the balls of her erotic bare golden bronze feet into an alley, where she saw two thugs attacking a woman.

"Leave her alone!" declared Golden Panther as she assumed her heroic pose.

The two thugs turned around to see her standing with her golden bronze hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her long muscular golden bronze legs slightly apart, her erotic bare golden bronze feet resting flat on the ground , her enormous firm golden bronze breasts pushed forward threatening to spill out from under her thin tight gold string bra.

"It's that hero chick from the papers!" said the first thug. "We'll get good pay from the Big Boss for taking her out" said the second thug as they forgot the woman they were attacking and charged towards the Top Heavy Crimefighter.

"You boys have got to be kidding! I've got the strength of 30 men! You're no match for me in a fair fight!" quipped Golden Panther as she felled the first thug with a left golden bronze hand karate chop to his throat.

With split second timing, the Busty Masked Maiden planted the ball of her erotic right golden bronze bare foot into the groin of the second thug and he collapsed to the ground next to the first thug.

The woman who was being attacked, her identity concealed by a cloak got up off the ground and rushed to thank the famous superheroine.

"Oh Golden Panther!! Thank you so much!!" said the woman as she hugged the Top Heavy Crimefighter.

"No thanks are necessary Miss. I'm just doing my job as a superheroine" replied Golden Panther with a smile, feeling a little excited in her big puffy bronze nipples under her thin tight gold string bra as she hugged the woman, without knowing why.

"I've read about you in the papers. You're a brave and beautiful as they say and have the biggest breasts in Glade City" said the woman.

Her voice made Golden Panther feel even more excited in her big puffy bronze nipples under her thin tight gold string bra and she became relaxed for a minute.

This proved again to be a regular mistake which the Busty Masked Maiden never learnt from.

"Eh?...My big Panther Nipples are tingling..." thought Golden Panther as she suddenly sensed danger.

The warning came too late as another woman who was hiding in the shadows came up behind her and poured a liquid over her broad golden bronze shoulders.

"What...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF LIQUID BEING POURED ON MY LARGE PANTHER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SOAKING INTO MY PANTHER BRA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES AND MY WIDE PANTHER AREOLAS BECOME VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" blurted Golden Panther in surprise.

She was surprised again when the woman she rescued from the thugs, quickly yanked off her thin tight gold string bra and rubbed the liquid all over her naked enormous firm golden bronze breasts, while the second woman who poured the liquid, grabbed her muscular golden bronze arms and pinned them behind her back.

In the dim light in the alley, Golden Panther's blue eyes widened in the slits of the gold pointy-tipped mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of golden hair as she saw the woman who she rescued was the prostitute Remi Bates and behind her was the chemist Sandy Sutton, the two fugitive members of the infamous Crazy Knickers Gang.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE CRAZY KNICKERS GANG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE BEEN LURED INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY LARGE PANTHER BREASTS...IN MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE PANTHER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GOT TO GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEFORE LOSE MY PANTHER STRENGTH" moaned Golden Panther in pleasure as she wiggled frantically in Sandy's grips while Remi kept massaging the liquid all over her naked enormous firm golden bronze breasts as they dragged her deeper into the alley.

"I told you my product would work" said Sandy to Remi, with a smile.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING ON MY LARGE PANTHER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IT'S MAKING ME GET EXCITED IN RECORD TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES...MY WIDE PANTHER AREOLAS...GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...IN LESS THAN TWO SECONDS

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I PREFER TO BE AROUSED SLOWLY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther in pleasure as she writhed frantically in the grips of Sandy while Remi rubbed the liquid all over her naked enormous firm breasts, especially into her wide bronze areolas and big puffy bronze nipples which became hard, erect and bullet-shaped in less than two seconds, with geysers of white milk shooting out of their hardened tips at regular intervals.

"Glad you like the Golden Essence. I made it for you Golden Panther. I spent months in hiding using aphrodisiacs, chloroform and your own cum to make it" gloated Sandy. As she said those words, Remi united the heroine's tiny gold G-string panty and threw more of the golden liquid into the space between her enormous golden bronze thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HITTING ME RIGHT IN MY BIG PANTHER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING VERY WET...VERY EXCITED...

IN THE NEXT SECOND...I'M GOING TO...GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm, a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY LARGE PANTHER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MAKING MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES...MY WIDE PANTHER AREOLAS...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING ME VERY EXCITED...UUUUH

MAKING ME VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIGHT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

FIGHT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure as she continued wiggling in Sandy's grips as Remi kept massaging the golden liquid into every inch of her naked enormous firm golden bronze breasts.

"Moan and call for help all you want super broad! No one's coming to help you in this part of town!" sneered Remi.

Lowering her right hand between the enormous golden bronze thighs of the helpless heroine, Remi glided her gloved right index finger up and down her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris, located in the middle of her thick lush golden pubic bush.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....S...S...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...S...S...S...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO FAINT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAY AWAKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...BRING YOU TWO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her gold, pointy-tipped mask...as her resolve to fight for justice waned as Remi played with her famous clitoris.

Remi with her experience with sex and knowledge of Golden Panther's weak points and Sandy with her scientific intelligence, had Golden Panther at their mercy.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure as she had two more gigantic orgasms which further depleted her super strength.

"Enough playing around super broad. Where are the police keeping Lori Lancaster?" asked Sandy as Remi kept playing with Golden Panther's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M NOT GOING TO TALK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU CAN'T MAKE ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure.

"Sure we will" replied Sandy and nodded to Remi.

Remi took the heroine's thick white cum and rubbed it slowly all over her naked enormous firm golden bronze breasts, especially on her wide hard bronze areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

."EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S GOING ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RUBBING MY PANTHER CUM...ON MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAARD PANTHER AREOLAS...ON MY...BIG...HAA...HAA...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD PANTHER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HEAD...CLOUDING...BECOMING...IMPOSSIBLE...TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure, as her blue eyes became glazed and sleepy in the slits of her gold pointy-tipped mask as Remi expertly kept caressing her cum into her famous nipples and areolas.

"Okay Golden Panther Broad. You're going to answer our questions now" instructed Sandy.

"Yes" moaned Golden Panther with pleasure.

"Where is Lori Lancaster?" asked Sandy

"Glade City Prison. She's being taken to a maximum security prison tomorrow night" moaned Golden Panther with pleasure.

"Great. We don't want you to interfere. How do we make you stay unconscious for at least 24 hours?" asked Sandy.

"Make me have several orgasms. Put my Panther Cum on my big haaaard Panther Nipples so I can't lactate. That'll keep me weak for at least 24 hours" moaned Golden Panther in pleasure, telling her enemies how to comprehensively defeat her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH moaned Golden Panther loudly in pain and pleasure as Remi bit and squeezed her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples while Sandy tied her golden bronze hands tightly behind her back with strong ropes.

Sandy then took out a large bottle of gold essence from a suitcase she had and poured the liquid on to the Top Heavy Crimefighter's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick golden pubic bush between her enormous golden bronze thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU CRAZY KNICKERS HAVE REALLY GOT ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MORE OF THAT GOLDEN ESSENCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY NEW FAVORITE KNOCKOUT DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

VERY WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO HAVE....UUUUUUH

A GREAT ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO BE KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...UUUH...FOR SIX HOURS...UUUUUH...UUUUUH

...UUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pleasure as she wiggled her naked voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body sexily in Sandy's grips while Remi played with her big hard wet excited bronze clitoris.

But Remi and Sandy knew what the Busty Masked Maiden was up to.

Just as Golden Panther was about to lactate powerfully and give her enormous firm golden bronze breasts a chance to recover and regain her Panther Strength that was equal to the strength of 30 men, Remi pulled out a pair of wooden clothespins and attached them to each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU FIGURED OUT MY PLAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GOT TO ORGASM...IT'S MY ONLY HOPE...UUH...UUH...UUUH..." moaned Golden Panther loudly in pain and pleasure.

Sandy took out a portable, battery powered, electric vibrator from her suitcase, shoved it into the space between the lips of the Top Heavy Crimefighter's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris and switched it on.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN REAL TROUBLE NOW....UUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY HAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

PANTHER CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY PANTHER CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..MIXING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH GOLDEN ESSENCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOING TO ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REPEATEDLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...VERY WET...VERY EXCITED...PANTHER CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE COMPLETELY DEFEATED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NOW GOING TO BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

FOR 24 HOURS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I PROMISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled sexily in Sandy's grip.

She could do nothing but stare with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her gold pointy-tipped mask as Remi mixed some of her own thick white super erogenous cum with the liquid golden essence into a thick white cloth.

"You're going to take a long nap now you dumb super broad and once I put this cloth on your face, you're going to forget everything that happened to you here tonight" sneered Remi as she raised the cloth up to Golden Panther's beauteous face as Sandy held her firmly from behind.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT...IT'S NOT ON MY FACE YET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BUT THE SMELL OF MY PANTHER CUM AND THE GOLDEN ESSENCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS MAKING ME THE DIZZIEST...WEAKEST...AND SLEEPIEST...IN MY SUPERHEROINE CAREER...GRANT...HELP...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pain and pleasure as Remi tied the cloth tightly over her nose and mouth.

"Come on let's dump the dumb super broad before anyone hears he moaning" said Sandy.

"You bet and I know just where to put her" gloated Remi as she tied Golden Panther's erotic bare golden bronze feet together with another set of strong ropes.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNN...NNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pain and pleasure into the cloth, wiggling in futility, the wooden clothespins biting deep into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples, the portable electric vibrator buzzing non-stop deep inside of her big hard wet excited aching and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt, as Sandy grabbed her by her smooth shaven golden bronze armpits, Remi held her by her shapely golden bronze ankles and then carried her to another alley were rows of full garbage cans were sitting there for weeks, waiting collection.

The criminal duo stuffed the helpless heroine into a garbage can and closed the lid tightly on top of it.

"Once we free Lori, the Crazy Knickers Gang will be back in business!" said Remi as they walked out of the alley back towards the street where they parked their 1930 Ford roadster.

"We won't have Golden Panther to worry about. The battery in the vibrator can run for two days straight. She's going to be out in the next five seconds and be unconscious by the time the garbage guys come to take her out with the rest of the trash!" replied Sandy.

They got into their car and drove away laughing.

Back in the alley, trapped inside of a sealed garbage can, her golden bronze hands and erotic bare golden bronze feet bound tightly with ropes, wooden clothespins biting hard into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples, a portable electric vibrator buzzing non-stop inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt, a thick cloth soaked in her own cum and the golden essence drug, feeling the filth inside of the garbage can rubbing against every part of her naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body, unable to move because of the tight space inside of the sealed garbage can, Golden Panther accepted defeat.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AT LEAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

I DON'T HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GIVE GRANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

AN EXCUSE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN I DON'T SHOW UP FOR WORK TOMORROW...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

AS JENNY JONES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HE'LL BE DISAPPOINTED...I DIDN'T RETURN TO FINISH OUR DATE

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIKE I PROMISED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT HE'LL GET OVER IT...UUUH

MY SUPERHEROINE ADVENTURES...ARE JUST LIKE THE RADIO SERIALS PEOPLE IN GLADE CITY LISTEN TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

THIS IS THE PART...WHERE I GET KNOCKED OUT...AND HAVE NO IDEA...HOW I'M GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS PERIL...AND STOP THE BAD GUYS...UUUH

THE GARBAGE IN THIS CAN...HASN'T BEEN COLLECTED...FOR THREE WEEKS...WILL HAVE TO GET GRANT...TO WRITE THE MAYOR ABOUT THAT...ENOUGH TALK JENNY...IT'S TIME TO GIVE MY GO TO SLEEP SPEECH...MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES AND MY WIDE PANTHER AREOLAS ARE SO HARD....THEY HURT...MY BIG PANTHER CLITORIS...MY BIG PANTHER CUNT....ARE SO WET...SO EXCITED...GOT TO BREATHE MY OWN PANTHER CUM AND THIS EXCELLENT KNOCKOUT DRUG GOLDEN ESSENCE...AND THE SMELL OF THIS THREE WEEK OLD GARBAGE IN THIS CAN I'M TRAPPED INSIDE OF...VERY TIRED...I'VE GOT TO SLEEP...I'VE GOT TO BE UNCONSCIOUS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS" thought Golden Panther as her naked voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body went limp inside of the garbage can.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" she cooed into the cloth over her nose and mouth as her blue eyes rolled up in the slits of her gold pointy-tipped mask, slowly closing as he head sagged between her naked enormous firm golden bronze breasts as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

24 hours later

1 pm

District attorney Grant Taylor looked at the empty desk in his office where his secretary Jenny Jones normally sat.

Nobody knew that Jenny was also his girlfriend and Glade City's sexy superheroine Golden Panther.

Grant was worried about Jenny but knew how important it was to protect Jenny's secret identity.

"Jenny didn't come back from her patrol as Golden Panther last night and she didn't turn up for work this morning. She must have fallen into a trap and been knocked unconscious. She says her large Panther Breasts and her big Panther Clitoris are vulnerable to sexual attacks and once the criminals get her in those places, she has to let them knock her out. Jenny even finds being knocked unconscious to be exciting. Much as I don't like it, it's something I've got to get used to as her boyfriend and as her boss. I can't do anything to stop her from getting into these situations but I can help her get out of them" resolved Grant as he grabbed his hat and coat and headed out of the office.

2 pm

Remi Bates, slowly got dressed, while a police officer lay on a nearby bed, wearing only his briefs as he admired her shapely body.

"That's the best sex I've had in my life" said the cop.

"And the last" replied Remi as she turned around and shot him in the head.

A minute later, another man entered the room. Remi handed him the dead police officer's uniform.

"Remember the plan. This will help you join the police detail that's supposed to take Lori Lancaster to the penitentiary out of town. Do your job and you'll have a big day. If you fail, you're a dead man like that copper" said Remi as she pointed to the dead police officer on the bed.

The thug nodded as he donned the police officer's uniform.

3 pm

Lori Lancaster smiled, while wearing several handcuffs on her arms and legs as she was escorted by 12 police officers towards a waiting armored truck.

"All of this for a poor, harmless woman like me??" asked Lori with a smile at the officers.

"UUUH" groaned Lori as one officer hit her in her gut with his baton.

"We got our orders Lancaster. You're a dangerous criminal and you're not getting loose to cause chaos in Glade City. This is the last day of that game. You're going into a maximum-security prison." said the officer.

Two officers accompanied Lori into the back of the armored van while the other ten officers got into in to 4 police cars.

As the convoy made its way out of Glade City, it passed along a section of the road where there was thick vegetation on either side.

The vehicles passed over a liquid on the road which sent the police cars and the police van skidding out of control.

The car in front of the escort hit a tree hard.

The van carrying Lori spun out of control and overturned. The other three cars lost control and collided with each other, incapacitating the police officers inside and leaving a lot of damage on the road.

4 pm

District attorney Grant Taylor had been looking for Golden Panther for hours, as he walked around the Gator Row district of Glade City, which from his reading of police files, was one of the high crime areas in the teeming metropolis.

As he drove around in his 1930 Pontiac roadster, Grant noticed a teenage boy who was passing dollar bills to other teenage boys. The prosecutor recognised the teenager from mug shots he got from the Glade City Police Department, stopped his car and approached the boy.

"Oliver! How are you son? Meeting with your probation officer like you should? Grant asked the teenage felon.

"I'm not doing nothing illegal Mr Taylor. See I'm a businessman and I deal in information. What you want to know?" asked Oliver.

"Have you heard anybody talking about strange moaning noises in the area? Like from a woman?" asked Grant.

"It'll cost you 50 bucks" replied Oliver as he held out his right hand.

Grant took out his wallet and handed a $50 bill to the teenager.

"Now that you mention it. One of my boys did tell me about hearing a moan in an alley about three streets away but he was too scared to check it" replied Oliver as he pointed in the direction of the alley.

"Thanks" replied Grant as he got back into his car and drove towards the alley.

The prosecutor got out of his car and entered the alley, taking a deep breath as the smell of uncollected garbage filled the air and he saw several metal garbage cans around in the alley.

Then Grant heard low female moans of "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" coming from a trash can.

When he opened it, he was surprised and excited to see his superheroine girlfriend Golden Panther inside.

She was completely naked and defeated.

Her golden bronze hands were tied behind her back with ropes. Her erotic bare golden bronze hands were also bound together with ropes.

She had wooden clothespins attached to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

A portable electric vibrator was stuck inside of her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris, located in the middle of her thick golden pubic bush, emitting a low hum as she was surrounded by garbage.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Golden Panther into the cloth gagging her nose and mouth as she stared at Grant with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her pointy-tipped gold mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of golden hair, impatiently pleading with him to help her.

Easing her up out of the can into a standing position, Grant removed the clothespins from her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples, the vibrator from her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris and the cloth from her beauteous face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Golden Panther loudly in relief as she had a much needed gigantic orgasm, a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped bronze cunt and geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

Grant helped the Busty Masked Maiden out of the trash can, untying the ropes from her golden bronze hands and her erotic bare golden bronze feet.

He also retrieved her thin tight gold string bra and her tiny gold G-string panty from inside the trash can.

"Golden Panther. Are you all right?" asked Grant.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Grant...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....My large Panther Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... big Panther Nipples and my wide Panther Areolas...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Panther Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
feel dizzy....feel sleepy...been unconscious for a day...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Golden Panther in pain and pleasure as Grant escorted her back to his car.

"Don't worry. I know what to do" said Grant as he leaned the tired Top Heavy Crimefighter against the side of his car and got out a canteen filled with water.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....That feels so good Grant...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I can feel my large Panther Breasts...my big Panther Nipples...my wide Panther Areolas....and my big Panther Clitoris...are starting to relax...I can feel my Panther Strength returning...Ohhhhhhhhhhh...This is why I like being knocked unconscious by criminals. So you can take care or me after. Thanks" moaned Golden Panther in pleasure as Grant poured water on her super erogenous body parts.

"I'm glad you're ok Golden Panther. Do you remember what happened?" asked Grant as he handed his superheroine girlfriend her bra and panty.

"No...I was ambushed, drugged, tortured and knocked unconscious. Whoever did it made sure I wouldn't remember what happened" replied Golden Panther as she donned her thin tight gold string bra which barely contained her enormous firm golden bronze breasts and her tiny gold G-string panty which barely covered the space between her enormous firm golden bronze thighs.

"Do you want a ride?" asked Grant rhetorically.

"Thanks Grant. I'm not fully recovered yet" said Golden Panther with a smile as she allowed Grant to help her into his car.

He was about to drive off when a report came over the police radio he had that the police convoy carrying Lori Lancaster to the penitentiary was being attacked. Golden Panther's blue eyes widened in the slits of her gold pointy-tipped mask and a gasp escaped from between her glossy red lips as she remembered that Remi and Sandy had drugged and tortured her into telling them about the plans to take Lori to the penitentiary.

"I've got to go Grant..." said Golden Panther. "But Golden Panther, you're not fully recovered" said Grant.

"I know but I've got to go anyway" replied Golden Panther as she kissed Grant on the lips, jumped out of his car and sprinted away at super speed.

Grant couldn't help but admire the accentuation of the muscles of her voluptuous golden bronze body as she disappeared out of sight in a blur of motion.

4.30 pm

At the scene of the crash, the two police officers in the overturned armoured car were still dizzy from the crash, when they noticed that Lori Lancaster was loose.

As they went to stop her, Lori pulled out a knife and stabbed one in the throat. As this police officer fell down dying, Lori punched the second police officer in his face and put her left foot on his throat applied more pressure until she strangled him to death.

"You coppers are too predictable" laughed Lori, who had managed to steal the keys to her handcuffs from both of the police officers when the armoured van crashed.

The doors to the armoured van opened and Lori was shocked to see a police officer aiming a gun at her. She was relieved when Remi and Sandy appeared and told her that this cop was with them. The three villainesses hugged each other when Lori got out of the overturned armoured van.

"You girls did good. I knew you'd come for me. The Crazy Knickers Gang is back in business" declared Lori with a smile as she looked at the dead police officers and the wrecked vehicles on the road around them.

"We should get out of here boss lady before more coppers show up" said Remi.

"At what about our favorite dumb super broad, the Golden Panther? asked Lori.

"We found a way to knock her up and knock her out so she wouldn't interrupt your jailbreak boss lady" said Sandy.

" I wouldn't be so sure. Good to see you again Lori. I'll be taking you and your friends to the maximum security penitentiary once the police reinforcements arrive" declared Golden Panther as she arrived on the scene.

Lori, Remi, Sandy and the fake police officer turned around to see the Busty Masked Maiden standing behind them in her heroic pose.

Her golden bronze hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her long muscular golden bronze legs slightly apart, her erotic bare golden bronze feet resting flat on the ground , her enormous firm golden bronze breasts pushed forward threatening to spill out from under her thin tight gold string bra.

"Impossible! We nailed you good with your own super cum, the golden essence, vibrator and clothespins! You're still supposed to be unconscious in a trash can back in Glade City. " said Sandy as she looked at the Top Heavy Crimefighter in disbelief.

Yes. You did a really great number on me to drug me and knock me out but I had help and you're never going to stop me from bringing you to justice!" declared Golden Panther with a smile on her glossy red lips.

"Don't just stand there watching the super broad's big boobs!! Waste her!!" yelled Remi to the thug dressed as a police officer. The thug pointed a tommy gun at the Busty Masked Maiden while Lori, Remi and Sandy ran towards their getaway Cadillac V-16 Sedan, that was parked nearby in the bushes.

The fake cop opened fire with his tommy gun at the Top Heavy Crimefighter who easily dodged the bullets.

The muscles of her voluptuous golden bronze body accentuated, her enormous firm gold bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight gold string bra, Golden Panther leapt at the thug, planting the ball of her erotic right bare golden bronze foot into his face.

As the thug collapsed to the road, unconscious, Golden Panther felt her big puffy bronze nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight gold string bra and saw the three members of the Crazy Knickers Gang making their getaway.

The Busty Masked Maiden took off after the three fugitives at super speed.

Remi, at the wheel of the V16 Cadillac Sedan, panicked as she saw Golden Panther closing the gap on them.

"Go faster!!" yelled Lori.

"I am!! I can't outrun that big boobed super broad!!" yelled Remi, her foot all the way down on the gas.

Sandy, the calmest of the trio, opened a suitcase in the backseat of the car and quickly assembled a hunting rifle.

"Use this boss lady.This will take care of that silly Golden Panther!!" said Sandy as she handed the rifle to Lori.

Her enormous firm golden bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight gold string bra, her muscular golden bronze arms and long muscular golden bronze legs moving in tandem, her long mane of golden hair flailing in the back of her head, Golden Panther prepared to execute her bold plan to thwart the escape of the Crazy Knickers Gang.

Flexing her enormous firm golden bronze thighs, the Busty Masked Maiden leapt towards the speeding V16 Cadillac Sedan, aiming to land on its roof, bring the car to a stop and capture its occupants.

She was in mid-flight when the roof of the car was lowered, Lori stood up and pointed the hunting rifle at her.

"What??!!...No!!!...Not fair!!...I wasn't expecting this!!" complained Golden Panther in mid-air as Lori with her expert shooting skills, fired the rifle twice at her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES...UUUUUUNH

HAVE BEEN SHOT...UUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Golden Panther loudly in pain as she felt a pair of intense explosions in the sexy summits of her enormous firm golden bronze breasts, her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her gold pointy tipped gold mask as she landed hard on the road, rolling several times before coming to rest on her back, as Lori, Sandy and Remi made a successful escape.

As she lay on her back on the road, dazed and disoriented Golden Panther soon realised what had happened.

"UUUUUUUUUH...DARTS INMY BIG PANTHER NIPPLES...UUUUH

THEY'RE FILLED WITH GOLD ESSENCE...THEY'RE GETTING

HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAARD

...IN LESS THAN A SECOND...UUH

GRANT WAS RIGHT...UUUUUUUH

I WAS TOO EAGER...TO CAPTURE THE CRAZY KNICKERS GANG...

THEY'RE ESCAPING...UUUUUUUH

BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT NOW....UUUH...MY BIG HAAAAARD PANTHER NIPPLES...MY WIDE PANTHER AREOLAS...UUUH...HURT...UUH

...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUH...MY BIG PANTHER CLITORIS...MY BIG PANTHER CUNT...UUH...VERY WET...UUUH...VERY EXCITED...

UUUH...NOT RECOVERED FRO. BEING KNOCKED OUT...FOR A DAY...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO

...UUH.. HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH"

Golden Panther moaned loudly as she had a great orgasm, flood of thick white cum soaking through the fabric of her tiny tight gold G-string panty.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Golden Panther, her blue eyes closing in the slits of her gold pointy-tipped mask as her voluptuous and muscular golden bronze body went limp on the road, her muscular golden bronze arms limp and outstretched past her head, her long muscular golden bronze legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare golden bronze feet resting on the road on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy gold claw like toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Minutes after she blacked out, her boyfriend, District Attorney Grant Taylor arrived on the scene.

"This is the part where I lecture you Golden Panther but I'll leave those darts in your big Panther Nipples until we get back to Glade City. You need a timeout and will have to sleep this one out. But don't worry. I'll take care of you" Grant assured his unconscious superheroine girlfriend as he picked her up in his arms and carried her back to his car.

To be continued

Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:33 pm