Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm

Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 4
Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 4

Elvisguard

Lisk, the Ogre King was sitting on a large throne in the city of the Dwarves.

He watched scenes of ogres, trolls and orcs taking the dwarves to prisons, especially women and children, while the fathers worked as slaves making weapons for the demon army.

He smiled at the scene. Despite the resistance of the dwarves, who faced the monsters, they were were defeated and had their city was now under the control of the armies that he led.

Lisk was also pleased that the swiftness of the ogre-led attack left the dwarves being unable to warn any of the other races in Elvisguard that they had been conquered by the demon army.

As the self proclaimed king of Dwarf City, Lisk ordered a female ogre and a male ogre to bring him Gardek, the former king of the dwarves.

When Gardek came before him, Lisk made his intentions clear.

"Cease the shipments of weapons to the humans, especially to those who live in New Dawn Village!" he commanded.

Gardek looked at the Ogre King in surprise.

"But that is certain to draw the attention of the humans" Gardek said.

"Yes. In particular their big breasted superheroine, the Dragon Woman. That's the intention. You will do it or I will kill all the dwarf women and children!" declared Lisk.

"It will be done" replied Gardek reluctantly.

2 weeks later

New Dawn Village

Rosa Finduais was walking through the middle of the village. She was thinking about the biggest challenge she had faced two weeks ago as the famous superheroine Dragon Woman from the alchemist Sila.

"Thanks to Tela for helping me to defeat her and save Timot. Sila is safely locked away in prison in Nihindrium and won't trouble anyone again" thought Rosa, feeling her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become wet under her dress as she thought about the brave and handsome knight Timot Normandi, her boyfriend.

Her happy thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a soldier, driving a carriage.

"Miss Rosa. You've been summoned to a meeting of the council of elders" said the soldier.

"Okay. Let's go" agreed Rosa and got into the carriage.

Rosa arrived at the village council hall, she saw Timot speaking with two of the elders.

They turned to her as she approached.

"There's trouble in the realm of he dwarves Rosa. The council has asked us to lead an expedition there" said Timot.

"Why? What's happened?" asked Rosa.

"The dwarves have stopped shipments of arms to Nihindria. The base here in New Dawn Village was supposed to get a large arms shipment but it never arrived. We need it to strengthen our defense against the demon army of Lalael" said Timot to Rosa, who remembered the powerful female demon who nearly defeated her as Dragon Woman.

"All right. Then we go to Dwarf City" replied Rosa.

2 weeks later

Rosa, Timot and their expedition arrived at Dwarf City without any problems.

They were welcomed at the palace by Gardek, King of the Dwarves. Rosa smiled as she watched Timot greet his battle companion and he introduced her to him.

"Looks like you had some trouble" said Timot as he pointed out some of the damaged walls in the city.

"Yes. We were attacked by armies of ogres and trolls. But you know dwarves fight hard. We drove them back but suffered some losses and damages. This is why we haven't been out of communication with the rest of Elvisguard" replied Gardek.

Timot and Rosa nodded in agreement.

But as Rosa looked around as they walked through the compound of the palace, she noticed an absence of women there. She also noticed an absence of dwarf women and children in the city itself. Rosa felt her nipples stiffening under her dress. "My big Dragon Nipples are sensing danger...What.." thought Rosa.

But her thoughts were interrupted as Gardek led them into a courtyard in the palace where the dwarves had prepared a feast, with lots of food and drink for their guests. The knights and soldiers who accompanied Rosa and Timot to Dwarf City were already there, eating and drinking while being entertained by dwarf musicians.

Everyone started to enjoy the hospitality, with Timot and Gardek going off to one part of the courtyard, with cups of wine in their hands. Rosa pushed her earlier concerns to the back of her mind and drank some wine.

"Uuuuuuh...I feel...Uuuuuh...dizzy..." thought Rosa as she suddenly felt light headed. She made her way unnoticed out of the courtyard to try to find a bathroom. As she walked down a corridor, Rosa felt her head beginning to clear as her nipples stiffened again. "There must have been something in the drink. The magic of the dragon amulet protected me. Something isn't right" she thought and made her way back towards the courtyard.

Rosa stopped and hid behind a post. She noticed that all of the human knights and soldiers were passed out on the ground. She did not see Timot or Gardek in the courtyard. But she saw the unconscious knights and soldiers being taken away by the dwarves.

"This is some kind of trap by the dwarves. I don't understand what's going on. I've got to change into Dragon Woman, get some answers and rescue Timot and the other knights and soldiers!" resolved Rosa as she focused on the dragon amulet, causing a fiery aura to surround her body...which grew in size, strength and sexuality...her dress and boots being exchanged for a red dragon scale mask across the upper her part of her beauteous face, red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists, a tight, strapless red dragon scale bra barely containing her huge firm creamy breasts, a tight, tiny red dragon scale panty between her huge creamy thighs, her short blonder hair becoming long blonde and tousled with red highlights. as she made her amazing transformation into the famous superheroine of Elvisguard.

The dwarves were in the process of dragging away the unconscious humans, when Dragon Woman strolled boldly into the courtyard of the palace and took them by surprise.

"I didn't expect this treachery from you dwarves! The humans are your allies!" declared Dragon Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before them.

Her creamy hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the stone ground, her long muscular creamy legs spread slightly apart, her huge firm creamy breasts, threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, pushed forward

"In the name of the King! Attack the big breasted human!!" yelled one of the dwarves. Ten of them rushed towards the Big Breasted Basilisk armed with iron sledgehammers.

"I don't want to hurt you little men but I will rescue the humans you've kidnapped!!" quipped Dragon Woman as she felled the 10 dwarves with a flurry of punches and kicks.

A female dwarf who was serving beer during the party, filled some beer from one wooden keg while she was effortlessly dispatching the male dwarves.

"Have some of this special brew!" she sneered and threw the white foamy liquid directly on the heroine's huge firm creamy breasts as she turned in her direction.

"Eh....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THE BEER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING IN IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING DRUNK

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she swayed drunkenly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Ten more dwarves came at her again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as they hit her hard in her huge firm creamy breasts with their sledgehammers...causing her to fall to the stone ground on her back...and they continued to beat her in her huge firm creamy breasts...intent on subduing her...as she writhed frantically on the ground.

Knowing that Timot and the other knights and soldiers were in danger, Dragon Woman knew she could not let the dwarves defeat her.

Summoning the power of the dragon, she caused a fiery aura to radiate from her body, burning the 10 dwarves, purging her huge firm creamy breasts of the effects of the poisoned beer and leaping off the ground on to her erotic bare creamy feet.

Dragon Woman waded through this new group of dwarves, felling them with more punches and kicks and victory seemed inevitable.

"Stop!!" yelled Gardek, the Dwarf King.

Dragon Woman paused and turned in the direction of his voice. Her yellow eyes widened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask and a gasp escaped from her glossy red lips as she saw Gardek, standing over an unconscious Timot with a broad iron ax blade close to his neck.

"Surrender now Dragon Woman or this human dies!" commanded Timot.

"You win Gardek! I surrender! Do whatever you want to me but spare his life!" replied Dragon Woman as she held up her creamy hands in a pose of surrender.

The heroine watched as two male dwarves stripped her of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, exposing her huge firm creamy breasts in all their naked glory.

"Accept this special gift Dragon Woman!" said Gardek as he nodded to the female dwarf at the bar.

She approached the Big Breasted Basilisk with a pair of iron balls.

"Sorry Dragon Woman but this has to be done" the female dwarf apologized and attached the balls to each of the heroine's famous big puffy glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...IN GREAT PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THE BALLS ARE SO HEAVY...WEIGHING THEM DOWN...MAKING THEM...HAAAAA

...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GOT TO LET YOU CAPTURE ME...TO SAVE TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman as she stood before the Dwarf King.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BY DWARVES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO LACTATE

...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IRON BALLS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ON MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as two male dwarves squeezed her in each of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Gardek himself approached the helpless heroine and took off her tiny tight dragon scale panties, while the other two dwarves kept squeezing her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GARDEK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUH

STOP RUBBING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...YOU'RE MAKING ME...HHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...

UUUH...UUUUH..." moaned Dragon Woman as she was about to have a gigantic orgasm.

But with expert timing, Gardek shoved another iron ball into her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY DRAGON CUM...TRAPPED INSIDE OF MY GREAT DRAGON CUNT....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUH..SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she dropped to her knees and then sprawled out on the stone ground on her back....her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts weighed down by the iron balls attached to her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...long muscular creamy legs spread wide open...her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris plugged by the iron ball which denied her the relief of a gigantic orgasm, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy red toenails straining desperately to stay curled with tension and close together.

Gardek ordered a cloth soaked in the special poisoned beer of the dwarves to be brought to him as he knelt beside the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"You should be more gracious Dragon Woman! It's bad manners to refuse the legendary hospitality of the dwarves! Have some of our special brew! Time for you to go to sleep for a long time!" gloated Gardek as he draped the poisoned beer-soaked cloth over the beauteous face of the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

YOUR MAJESTY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ACCEPT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR HOSPITALITY...UUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...TOO FULL OF DRAGON MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUH...DIZZY....

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD....WET...

EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...FALLEN INTO AN EXCELLENT TRAP...UUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUUH

...GOT TO...UUUUUH...WANT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and agreement through the fibers of the poisoned beer-soaked cloth on her face,her famous great firm creamy breasts, her famous great glossy red cunt in great distress, as she succumbed to unconsciousness on the stone ground, her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the stone ground...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails.

"Sweet dreams Dragon Woman. We will talk more when you wake up. Take her away" ordered Gardek.

Ten dwarves grabbed hold of different parts of the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the unconscious Dragon Woman as they lifted her off the stone ground and carried her away, her head lolled back, her muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her shapely creamy upper body, her long muscular creamy legs limp below her wide shapely waist, wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet, with glossy, red toenails that pointed down to the ground, showing she had suffered a comprehensive defeat.

2 hours later

"Uuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, telling her captors that she was regaining consciousness.

She saw that she was trapped in an iron bed, wearing only her red dragon scale mask and her red dragon scale bracelets, iron shackles attached to her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs, binding her to the bed.

Her moans caught the attention of Gardek and other dwarves who were present.

The beaten Big Breasted Basilisk felt heat on her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body and realized that she was in a closed room with stone walls, near a raging furnace.

" Now, we'll see how much heat a dragon can stand" said Gardek who was very aroused as he looked at the helpless heroine before him.

"Uuuuuuuuh...I'll get free King Gardek...Uuuuuuuuh...and save the humans you captured...Uuuuh

...Uuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she writhed on the iron bed before the Dwarf King.

Two dwarves approached with swords that had just come out of the forge and they placed them on the the heroine's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"Uuuuuuuunh...that hurts...Uuuuh...keeping my big Dragon Nipples...Uuuuuh...haaaard...feel dizzy...

Uuuuuuh...feel sleepy...but I will...Uuuuuuuh...defeat you...Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in slight pain but growing pleasure.

"This will change you mind my big breasted human friend" quipped Gardek as he did something which took Dragon Woman by surprise

Gardek took molten steel from an iron bucket and threw it on the heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEE.. MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...AIEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEE...MOLTEN STEEL GETTING INSIDE OF THEM....

AIEEEEEEEEE...THROUGH MY BIG HAAAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEE...LIKE I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED

...AIEEEEEEEEEEE...YOU DWARVES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAVE FOUND A NEW WAY TO HURT ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...MY BIG HAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE HAAAAAARD

DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE ON FIRE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEE

...AIEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Dragon Woman in unbearable agony as she writhed frantically and in futility atop the iron bed she was shackled to.

Lisk, the Ogre King, entered the room with four of his ogres.

Gardek and the ten dwarves in the room lowered their heads in servitude as Lisk approached the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU?...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as she writhed helplessly atop the iron bed as the molten steel inflicted pain beyond her wildest dreams on her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"I am your greatest nightmare Dragon Woman! I control the Dwarf Realm and they have captured you on my commands!" boasted Lisk.

Through her sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon mask, the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk saw Gardek and the other dwarves look at her with sad faces.

She understood that the dwarves were slaves to this ogre king and had to do his bidding to keep their women and children from being killed by the ogres.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I forgive you King Gardek...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't worry...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll free your people from the ogres..." moaned Dragon Woman in pain as she looked at Gardek.

"You will do nothing but go back to sleep big breasted human female! Gardek put molten steel on the woman's clitoris at once!! Make sure that she is knocked unconscious!!" ordered Lisk.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Do it King Gardek....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We must let the ogres win for now...Uuuuuuuuh

...but I will defeat you Lisk...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain.

Gardek nodded and poured the bucket of molten steel over the entire space between the heroine's wide open huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MOLTEN STEEL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...ON MY BIG HAAAAAARD WET...DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING INSIDE...UUUUNH

OF MY GIANT DRAGON CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IT'S ON FIRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...CAN'T HANDLE IT...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH....UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she had six epic orgasms, her thick white super erogenous cum staying trapped inside of her giant glossy red hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt, mixing with the molten steel inside of her tortured sex, her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the iron bed she was shackled to, as she quickly faded back into unconsciousness.

"Put her in a cell to sleep. I will face her in the arena when she wakes up" ordered Lisk.

Timot Normandi paced around in his cell in the castle of his friend King Gardek of the dwarves. The brave knight was in disbelief that his battle companion, ally and friend of many years could have betrayed him like this.

Timot was thinking about Rosa and hoping she was safe.

"I've got to get out of here and rescue Rosa and the others. If only Dragon Woman were here..." thought Timot.

Just then, the door to the cell opened and two ogres threw the defeated and unconscious Dragon Woman into the cell and locked the door behind them.

"Dragon Woman!!" gasped Timot with concern and arousal as he watched the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk land on the stone floor of the cell and roll along it several times until she came to rest on her back, her muscular creamy arms limp past her head and her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone floor of the cell with wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails.

He knelt beside her. His hands touched her naked huge firm creamy breasts which had been completely burnt, his fingers caressing her big puffy hard erect and scorched nipples and wide hard scorched areolas. He saw smoke coming out of the tips of her nipples as well as her big hard excited and scorched clitoris between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"You've been defeated and badly tortured into unconsciousness by the dwarves. They must have prepared a great trap for you. Sleep now. I know you will win" whispered Timot as he knelt beside the defeated and unconscious Dragon Woman, tenderly caressing her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her naked big glossy red clitoris.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, as she slowly regained consciousness.

She felt her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy red clitoris beginning to recover from the effects of the dwarves' poisoned beer and the molten steel.

The Big Breasted Basilik tried to get up but discovered that she had been chained by her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the stone floor of a cell.

As she slowly regained her senses, her vision beginning to clear. She saw her boyfriend, the brave and handsome knight Timot, in the same cell with her, chained by his hands and feet to a nearby wall.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've got to...Uuuuuuuuuh...get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...save you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and the other humans...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure. flexing her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs as she writhed in futility on the stone floor of the cell, trying to break the chains that were binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the floor.

"I know Dragon Woman! But you have to be calm! You need to recover your strength" said Timot as he looked at her with concern in his eyes while trying to control his own arousal, his penis semi-hard under his pants as he watched her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body writhing sexily on the stone floor of the cell before him.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've got to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I have to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...save you...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Dragon Woman in growing pleasure as she looked at her handsome boyfriend chained to the wall in front of her, felt growing erotic urges in her burnt big puffy hard and erect nipples, burnt hard wide areolas and burnt big hard and excited clitoris, wanting desperately to have sex with the brave and handsome knight,as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in frantic and futile efforts to break the chains binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the stone floor of the cell.

"You will Dragon Woman. Listen to me. You're not yourself. The dwarves burnt your great Dragon Breasts and your big Dragon Clitoris with hot molten steel to capture you and keep you weak. You need to be calm. Give your body a chance to recover" said Timot to his superheroine girlfriend.

The Big Breasted Basilik ceased her struggling and calmed herself as she understood what her boyfriend was telling her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...You're right Timot....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We were lured into a trap...The dwarves made special plans to capture me with poisoned beer on my great Dragon Breasts and my big Dragon Clitoris...then hot molten steel...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it'll take them longer to recover than normal...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure.

"I don't understand why Gardek would do something like this" said Timot.

"He had no choice Timot. His people have been enslaved by the ogres. The Ogre King Lisk revealed that before he had Gardek use the hot molten steel to knock me unconscious.

Timot gasped when he heard this.

"We have to save the dwarven women and children. Gardek will lead his warriors against the ogres once they're free" he said.

"Right. I have a plan how to do that. I'll have to keep Lisk and his minions busy" replied Dragon Woman as she explained her plan to him.

Timot nodded in agreement, confident that his superheroine girlfriend's bold plan would succeed.

Moments later, a female and male ogre were passing by checking the cells in the castle, checking on the human prisoners.

As they reached the cell where Dragon Woman and Timot were in, Dragon Woman began to taunt them.

"You ogres are cowards! You keep other races as hostages because you're afraid of them! You don't trust your own strength!" she yelled.

The angry ogres entered the cell.

"We teach you a lesson big breasted human!!" snarled the male ogre as he and the female ogre attacked the Big Breasted Basilisk who had not yet recovered her strength, stamina and speed of 10 dragons, after being drugged, erotically and physically tortured by the dwarves.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as the male and female ogres punched her repeatedly in her naked huge firm creamy breasts, with Timot looking on.

Impressed by her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy breasts, the male ogre grabbed her naked huge firm creamy breasts with his large calloused hands.

"UUUUUuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure, writhing frantically and in futility on the stone floor of the cell as the male ogre squeezed her naked huge firm creamy breasts until she powerfully lactated, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

Timot looked on, worried but also feeling very aroused, his penis stiff and erect under his pants. He was confident that his superheroine girlfriend's plan would work.

The female ogre attacked the big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris of the Big Breasted Basilisk, rubbing it vigorously.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure, her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the stone floor of the cell, her muscular creamy arms limp above her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails, as she suffered three gigantic orgasms and succumbed to unconsciousness.

The two ogres had no idea that while they were erotically and physically torturing Dragon Woman and were distracted by her moaning, the heroine had taken the keys for the cell and for the prisoner's chains off the male ogre and tossed it to Timot. The brave knight kept the keys hidden, knowing the ogres had forgotten all about them as they abused his superheroine girlfriend as she wanted them to.

Lisk, King of the Ogres, hearing Dragon Woman's moans came to the cell and was angry at his minions for torturing her and knocking her unconscious.

" No one touches the Dragon Woman except me! Take her to a cell near the battle arena and let her fully recover" Lisk ordered before walking out of the cell.

Timot watched as the two ogres unchained the unconscious Dragon Woman, lifted her up off the stone floor of the cell and carried her away as their king ordered. Once they had gone, Timot used the keys to unlock his chains and then escape from his cell.

"I've got to free the other knights and soldiers and be ready for action when Dragon Woman needs us!" resolved Timot.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she announced she was waking up. The Big Breasted Basilisk found herself lying unchained on the stone floor of another cell. She saw her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tiny tight red dragon scale panty lying on the floor close to her.

" My big Dragon Nipples, my wide Dragon Areolas and my big Dragon Clitoris have relaxed. I'm fully recovered. I've got my strength, stamina and speed of 10 dragons again" thought Dragon Woman with a smile on her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights as she got up off the floor of the cell

As she donned her thin tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tiny tight red dragon scale panty, the door to the cell opened and an ogre entered.

"You are summoned to the battle arena big breasted human! Walk!" commanded the ogre.

Dragon Woman smiled, knowing that her plan to defeat save Timot, her human companions and the dwarves from the ogres was working.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, her tiny tight red dragon scale panties narrowing between her huge creamy thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass, Dragon Woman walked down a corridor which opened out into a gigantic arena.

She was booed by the many monsters that were there.

The booing turned to roars of celebration as Lisk, the Ogre King entered the arena and approached its center where Dragon Woman waited for him.

From his box in the arena, Gardek watched Dragon Woman bravely confronting Lisk, knowing only that she could save the dwarves from Lisk and his ogres.

"Hear my words Dragon Woman! I shall free the dwarves and humans if you defeat me in combat! But you wilñ be my slave along with them when I win!" declared Lisk.

"Then prepare to be defeated Lisk! I know I will win!" replied Dragon Woman with a smile.

Lisk roared with laughter.

"No one has ever defeated me!!" gloated Lisk.

"There's always a first time for everything!" declared Dragon Woman as she swiftly leapt towards him with her long right muscular creamy leg extended, the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot aimed at his face.

She was surprised when Lisk grabbed hold of her erotic right bare creamy foot with his left hand and then flung her backwards through the air.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman as she landed hard on the ground on her huge firm creamy breasts, her long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air.

The ogres in the arena laughed and cheered their king.

Dragon Woman got up off the ground.

"Lisk may be the strongest monster I've ever fought but I've got to defeat him! Timot, the humans and dwarves are counting on me!" resolved Dragon Woman as she faced off against Lisk.

Dragon Woman launched a series of punches and kicks on Lisk as they fought in the middle of the arena.

The monsters looking on cheered on the Ogre King as he blocked all of the Big Breasted Basilisk's attacks.

Their cheers heightened when Lisk drove his huge right fist into the middle of Dragon Woman's huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained in her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as the force of the blow knocked her off her erotic bare creamy feet, sent her hurtling through the air and landing hard on a large rock in the arena.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman, dazed and disoriented, as she sprawled out on her back on top of the rock, her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs outstretched.

"You are weak!! I want to see the real power of the dragon!!" gloated Lisk as he approached the rock where Dragon Woman lay dazed, the monsters in the arena cheering him on.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pain in my great Dragon Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurt so much...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

but have to fight...Timot...the humans...dwarves...counting on me" moaned Dragon Woman as she lifted herself off the rock with great effort.

Her erotic bare creamy feet flat on sandy ground of the arena, Dragon Woman summoned her breath of fire and unleashed at the Ogre King as he advanced towards her.

The Big Breasted Basilisk was surprised to see Lisk blocking her fire breath with his thick muscular arms and advancing towards her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't believe this....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Lisk is resisting my fire breath...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my great Dragon Breasts...my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...still hurt...from the dwarf drugs....hot molten steel...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't maintain my breath of fire...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting dizzy...getting sleepy....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" thought Dragon Woman, her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as Lisk closed the gap between them and caught her in a powerful bear hug.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, as Lisk squeezed her spine, and her huge firm creamy breasts rubbed, pressed and flattened against the ogre king's strong, coarse body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp in the powerful grip of the Ogre King

To the cheers of the monsters, Lisk lifted the helpless heroine over his head.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain, her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs dangling limp in the air.

Lisk then brought the Big Breasted Basilisk down hard, smashing his huge left knee into the middle of her back.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in absolute agony, badly hurt by the blow.

"I shall humiliate the big breasted female now!!" declared Lisk as he stripped the helpless heroine of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panties in front of the entire arena.

Gardek, the dwarf king, could not bear to watch as Lisk placed one of his thick hands on Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and began to squeeze them while simultaneously probing her in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris with the fingers of his other thick hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Lisk brought her to five successive gigantic orgasms, waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt and geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy red nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as Lisk let her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body drop to the sandy ground of the arena, her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the sandy ground of the arena, her sexy toes with short glossy red toenails, straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Lisk raised his huge muscular arms to the sky in triumph and the monsters in the arena cheered him, believing that he had defeated Dragon Woman.

"Behold my new Dragon Slave!! You will soon be unconscious big breasted human female!! None shall defy the will of Lisk!!" the Ogre King declared.

Out of nowhere a loud bugle sound was heard. The monsters in the arena were surprised as a force of humans and dwarves invaded the arena and a great battle began.

Gardek saw his friend Timot Normandi, with sword in hand, leading the charge. A dwarf ran up to Gardek and told him what had happened.

"The humans have saved our women and children! They are safe and in hiding!"

"Then to war against the ogres!! They will be defeated and driven from our realm!!" declared Gardek as he picked up his axe and rushed with more dwarves to join the growing battle.

Lisk was shocked to see his ogres being routed by the sheer tenacity of the humans and the dwarves who were fighting as one.

"You dare to defy the will of Lisk?!!...I will destroy you all!!" roared the Ogre King who was angry to see the humans and dwarves defeating his ogres.

"No you won't Lisk!!" cried Dragon Woman.

The Ogre King turned around and was shocked to see the Big Breasted Basilisk was standing on her erotic bare creamy feet and challenging him to battle.

"What?!! Impossible!! No one has ever withstood my power!!" roared Lisk who was angry but also impressed by her resistance.

"You wanted to see the true power of the dragon?? You'll get your wish!!" declared Dragon Woman.

Lisk watched in shock as Dragon woman transformed into her special form.

She became stronger, her huge firm creamy breasts became bigger, grew dragon wings out of her back and a tail and a pointier red dragon scale mask appeared on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights, her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panty disappeared, leaving her voluptuous and muscular creamy exposed in all its naked glory.

With a roar, Lisk charged at Dragon Woman. He was taken by surprise when she hit him in the face with her creamy right fist.

The force of the blow sent him hurtling backwards, slamming into a stone wall of the arena.

Lisk rose groggily to his feet, shocked by the force of the blow.

"You are stronger big breasted female but you are still no match for my power" growled the Ogre King as a green stone in the middle of his crown glowed

Dragon Woman's yellow eyes widened in surprise in the slits of her pointy-tipped red dragon scale mask as she saw four copies of Lisk confronting her.

"Lisk is using dark magic to trick me! I've got to act fast to defeat him before my super dragon power fades away and I become Rosa Finduais again" thought Dragon Woman.

Leaping forward, she drove the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the head of one clone of Lisk, sending it hurtling away.

But two other clones punched Dragon Woman in her naked giant firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and surprise as their huge fists slammed hard into the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts, stag..gering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Another clone grabbed her muscular creamy arms and held them behind her back

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY AN OGRE'S PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I GET AROUSED FASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY SUPER DRAGON STATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she felt the clone's huge penis rubbing her big hard wet excited glossy red anus through its...as it stood behind her...becoming more excited than she did in her normal state.

Another clone quickly came in front of her and started rubbing her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris from the front.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in growing pleasure which was becoming impossible to resist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING VERY WEAK...UUUUH
GETTING VERY SLEEPY...UUUUH
NEVER BEEN ATTACKED LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPER DRAGON FORM...UUUH
...GOT TO ACT FAST...UUUUUUH
IN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES BEFORE I CHANGE BACK INTO ROSA FINDUAIS" thought Dragon Woman, her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her pointy red dragon scale mask as clones of Lisk attacked her simultaneously in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris and her big hard wet and excited glossy red anus.

Concentrating all her strength, Dragon Woman turned her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body her into a huge ball of fire that made all versions of Lisk release her, and released an explosion that turned them and the real ogre king himself into dust.

Seeing this sight, the ogres became terrified. They fled the arena and Dwarf City in droves.

Knowing her super dragon power would soon fade, Dragon Woman took to the sky and flew towards Dwarf Castle.

She landed on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet in the courtyard where she was first knocked unconscious and captured by the dwarves.

The female dwarf bartender who had reluctantly drugged her, took pity as she watched Dragon Woman staggering dizzily and sleepily as her super dragon power faded and the battle with Lisk took its toll on her.

She grabbed Dragon Woman as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body got smaller as her super dragon power faded.

"You saved my people. You can trust me to take care of you. I will keep your secrets and take them to my grave" the female dwarf bartender said.

"Thank you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Dragon Woman as she fadee into unconsciousness in the arms of the female dwarf bartender as she changed back into Rosa Finduais.

48 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuh" Rosa moaned loudly as she regained consciousness.

She woke up in a bed with Timot sitting next to her.

"Timot? What happened ? asked Rosa.

"The dwarves were under the control of the ogres. But thanks to Dragon Woman, we were able to free the dwarves and end the tryranny of the ogre king" said Timot.

Out in the streets of Dwarf City, there were celebrations over Dragon Woman's great victory over the ogres.

"What happened to you Rosa? You were missing since the expedition fell into a trap set at Dwarf Castle" said Timot.

"I don't know. I was drugged by poisoned beer and unconscious for days. I don't remember" replied Rosa.

"That's the same thing the dwarf bartender said when she found you after Dragon Woman defeated Lisk and flew away" said Timot.

"I'm sorry I wasn't much help as Dragon Woman was. She saved the day again" replied Rosa.

Elsewhere

The Dark Magician Hola smiled while from her crystal ball she saw images of the heroine defeating Lisk.

"Dragon Woman is a worthy challenge" said Hola with a smile.

"Don't underestimate her! She can surprise you!" warned Lalael.

"Don't worry. I will come up with a plan and defeat her psychologically and physically" said Hola.

She left the hall of the Evil Alliance while its other members analyzed the fight between Dragon Woman and Lisk.

It was the first time in centuries that a dark general had been defeated.

They wondered what could be done to defeat such a powerful enemy like Dragon Woman.

End.

Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:31 pm