Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 am

Samba and the Nazi Slavers 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba and the Nazi Slavers
Samba and the Nazi Slavers

Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
6 pm

RITA COLLOR, 28 year old attorney and senator was working late at her law office in the city.

Dressed in a baggy conservative white blouse…white flat shoes…her dull black tresses tied in a thick bun behind her head and wearing large rimmed glasses on her face, Rita fit her role perfectly as she went through the mountains of paper work on her desk.

There are multiple reports of street children who are going missing from the favelas, vast shanty towns located on the fringes of the urban metropolis that was Rio de Janeiro.

“The police don’t see these cases as priority. As a lawyer and a senator…I have done as much as I can to highlight these cases. I have a feeling that something evil is at work here. It’s time I intervene in a different way to save those children” resolved the dowdy lady lawyer with a smile as she removed her large rimmed glasses from her face and unbuttoned the top of her blouse.

In doing so...Rita revealed a gold Amerindian amulet which hung around her neck. She focused her thoughts on the amulet. An aura surrounded her body.

She grew in size from a mere 5’2...to a 8 ft in height.

Rita’s dull black hair loosened from its bun...becoming long and glossy...cascading from the top of her head to her shoulders.

Her dowdy attire disappeared...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...her skin turning from white to a shiny copper colour.

Her petite became mountainous and firm and fit snugly inside golden breastplate.

A thick golden belt entwined around her broad curvy waist. Gold bracelets adorned her wrists. Large gold hoop earrings hung from each of her earlobes.

A thin tight emerald green G-string barely covered the space between her massive shiny copper thighs.
Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled with determination. Her eyelids were painted in emerald green mascara.

Her shiny copper hands were strong with slender fingers with short, glossy clear fingernails. Her feet were large, erotic and bare with sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails.

The dowdy young lawyer and senator Rita Collor had transformed into the Big Breasted Brazilian Superwoman known as SAMBA...thanks to the ancient magic in the amulet...she had found when she was a young girl and later learnt about its magical powers.

"Ahhh...it feels so good to be out of the confining drab attire of Rita Collor and into the more comfortable.and skimpy crime fighting garb of Samba. Now having shed my clothes…and assumed my superheroine identity I must continue my investigations to find the criminals responsible for the missing street children.. save the children and ensure that their kidnappers are brought to justice!!” declared the Buxom Brazilian as she stood in heroic pose.

Her gleaming copper hands on her broad curvy waist…her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread slightly apart and her mountainous firm gleaming copper breastsust pushed forward….her erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the floor.

Having made her change and resolution.. Samba strolled towards a nearby wall. Touching a statue on a nearby bookshelf..she opened a secret passageway that led to the rooftop of the building where Rita Collor’s office was located. Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs once she reached the roof…Samba soared away into the sky and over the skyline of Rio de Janiero at superspeed.

The fading sunlight caused her gold breastplate belt and bracelets to glisten and the cool evening winds blew past her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body…her muscular gleaming copper arms extended past her head…her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists…her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her broad curvy waist…the sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet…with short glossy clear toenails curled with tension…her long mane of glossy black hair flailing in the air...as she flew away from the more affluent sections of Rio de Janeiro.

One hour later…the Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil was flying over the favelas of Pepino in the south-western part of the city. The area one of the poorest in the city…was filled by small wooden shacks and decaying concrete buildings… and long known for being a hotspot for criminal activity.

9 pm

Samba spotted her destination as she descended over the galvanized rooftops of the favelas.

“My sources have informed me that there is regular activity taking place in that old factory…almost every night…and street children have been seen going in and out of it…This is as good a place as any to begin!” resolved Samba.

As she landed in front of the factory on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper bare feet.. her arrival startled a group of six armed thugs who were standing guard outside.

“Where are the street children that you criminal fiends have been abducting?!” demanded Samba as she assumed her trademark pose. Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists in either side of her broad curvy hips…her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart…her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting flat on the ground…her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts which were barely contained in her gleaming gold breastplate pushed forward in confidence.

“Who you are senora?!..You not suppose to know that!...I not understand what you say..” remarked one thug who was as baffled by the heroine’s words as he was mesmerized by her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and her flimsy attire.

“The boss man will kill us if the police find out about the operation..Kill her!!” growled another thug. “You gentlemen are certainly welcome to try..” quipped Samba with a smile on her glossy bronze lips...breaking out of her heroic pose...flexing the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body as the thugs charged towards her.

The first thug to attack was sent flying backwards through the air as the ball of the Busty Brazilian Bombshell’s large gleaming erotic bare left gleaming copper foot hit him squarely in the gut.. as she engaged the thugs with her expert capoeira fighting skills.

Dancing towards her foes to a capoeira beat in her head…Samba sent another two knife-wielding thugs sprawling along the ground with successive kicks with the balls of her erotic gleaming copper feet to their respective groins with split second timing.

Dodging the wild swings of another thug with a wooden club by dancing on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet…the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil blocked one strike with her left gold bracelet and countered with a gleaming copper right hand karate chop to fist to the jaw of the thug, which caused him to collapse to the ground and pass out.

Grabbing the shirt collar of a lunging thug…turning on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, Samba used his momentum to hurl him against a nearby wall. He groaned in pain as he slumped to the ground and passed out.

The last thug guarding the entrance to the factory, pulled out a pistol and fired at the Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil.

He was awed and aroused as he watched her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swelling under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated as she danced towards him on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, her muscular gleaming copper arms moving in front of her, blocking the bullets being fired from his pistol with the gleaming gold bracelets on the wrists.

He groaned in pain as Samba stamped the ball of her large left erotic bare gleaming copper foot down on his groin with authority and in a sweeping motion, raised her thick muscular right gleaming copper leg and pressed the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot against the middle of his chest, to pin him against a wall near the entrance to the old factory, as he barely clung to consciousness.

"As you know my criminal friend. You and no other criminal are a match for my Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed. I can appreciate that poverty and other unfortunate circumstances may have led you into a life of crime here in the favelas. But I have tremendous influence with the police and other lawmakers here in Brazil. You will be unconscious within the next minute when I apply more pressure through my foot to your chest but before I do, tell me where in the factory are the street kids that you and your friends have been kidnapping and who are you working for" declared Samba.

"Inside the factory...in a storage room...in the back..." gasped the thug as the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil gradually applied more pressure to the middle of his chest through the ball of her large erotic right bare gleaming copper foot as she promised.

"You've got one second before I knock you out. Tell me who you're working for?"asked Samba

"I...I...don't know..." gasped the thug.

"As pleasant as our conversation has been my criminal friend, I have to rescue the kids who're being held prisoner inside this old factory. You'll go to sleep now and know that you'll be fully prosecuted by the law for kidnapping children as your employers will be, when I find them and bring them to justice" quipped Samba with a smile on her glossy bronze lips as she pressed the ball of her large erotic right bare gleaming copper foot on the chest of the thug until he passed out.

The Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil removed her large erotic right bare gleaming copper foot from the thug's chest allowing him to collapse to the ground.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated as Samba pushed open the large rusty iron doors of the old factory and strolled boldly into its darkened interior.

Her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts bobbing sexily under the tight golden breastplate which barely contained them…her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs moving in tandem…the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated...Samba walked through the darkened interior of the old factory, looking for the kidnapped street kids.

Clouds of steam from old, diesel powered machinery that was still in use, filled the interior of the factory, making visibility extremely difficult for Samba.

The emerald green eyelids of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil fluttering repeatedly as she sought to see the way ahead of her clearly with her sapphire blue eyes.

Through the clouds of steam, Samba spotted the storage room like the thug had told her.

"Hold on kids! I'm coming!" said the Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil as she sprinted towards the storage room.

Flexing her massive gleaming copper thighs, Samba leapt towards the old iron door of the locked storage room.

The force of the ball of her large erotic right bare gleaming copper foot against the door caused it to open and her momentum carried her inside of the storage room.

"What?? Impossible!" gasped Samba, her blue eyes wide open with surprise as she discovered there was no one in the storage room.

"That criminal lied to me about the street kids being in here. But why?" wondered the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil as she stood with her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the cold concrete floor of the storage room, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly within the confines of her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

Samba felt vibrations in her large gold earrings which hung from her gleaming copper earlobes.

"Eh? I'm sensing danger!" said the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil.

Before she could do anything, a thick iron door rose up from the concrete floor to block the open door way and lock her inside of the old storage.

In the space of seconds, similar thick iron sheets rose up from the concrete floor to reinforce the interior old iron walls of the storage room, loud hissing noises were heard and plumes of thick white gas were quickly filled the interior of the locked storage room.

"I've fallen into a trap!! The kidnappers know that I'm on their trail! Whatever gas this is won't stop me! My Brazilian Immunity will protect me from its effects while I use my Brazilian Strength to escape from this trap to save the street kids and bring the kidnappers to justice!! resolved Samba with confidence, flexing the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body as she walked through the thickening white gaseous cloud inside of the locked storage room to execute her bold plan.

But it was not long before the Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil realised that her plan was going to fail.

"Eh....Something in this gas...It's somehow penetrating the shield of my breastplate...getting to my broad Brazilian Areolas and to my big Brazilian Nipples...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE GETTING....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
IN LESS THAN TWO SECONDS...A NEW RECORD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF APHRODISIAC...DRUGGING ME IN MY BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES AND MY BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GETTING VERY DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BRAZILIAN STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...AND IMMUNITY ARE FADING FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HEAD CLOUDING WITH THOUGHTS OF SEX THAT ALWAYS WEAKEN ME...I'VE GOT TO ESCAPE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba dramatically in pleasure, her emerald green eyelids fluttering rapidly as she began to sway from side to side on the balls of her erotic large bare gleaming copper feet.

As she became increasingly overwhelmed by the powerful aphrodisiac gas which dulled her senses, the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil was unaware that eight thugs clad in green camouflage attire with masks over their faces to protect them from the effects of the gas, entered the storage room through a hidden doorway in one of the wall. Armed which thick 20-inch wooden tonfas, they acted quickly, not wanting to give the Busty Brazilian any chance to recover from the effects of the aphrodisiac gas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING ATTACKED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
BEING BEATEN DIRECTLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH
TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TO DEFEND MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
MY BREASTPLATE FAILING TO ACT LIKE A SHIELD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THE BLOWS ARE MAKING MY BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES AND MY BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba in growing pain as she danced around the gas-filled interior of the storage room, flailing her muscular gleaming copper arms and her thick muscular gleaming copper legs in futile attempts to protect herself while the eight thugs kept beating her in her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

Their repeated efforts caused the heroine's tight gleaming gold breastplate to fall off and clatter to the floor, exposing her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts in all their naked splendor.

"You shouldn't stick your big boobs where they don't belong fraulein! You have to be punished!!" snarled one thug as he and his seven comrades targeted the exposed mountainous all natural chest of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil for special attention.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....MY HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
HAVE BEEN EXPOSED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING BEATEN SO AUTHORITATIVELY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...THEIR ALL NATURAL STATE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MAKES THEM VERY VULNERABLE...AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TO PLEASURE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AND PAIN...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
MY BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MY BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BEING BEATEN...WITH PRECISE BLOWS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TO MAKE THEM....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...THEY'RE GETTING VERY AROUSED...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...AT THE SAME TIME...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...NOT GETTING A CHANCE TO USE MY EXPERT CAPOEIRA FIGHTING SKILLS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...FALLEN INTO A TRAP...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...SET BY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH... NEO NAZIS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Samba, in growing pain and pleasure as she danced around on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet as the eight Neo-Nazis thugs pummeled her repeatedly in her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, making her broad shiny brown areolas and her big puffy shiny brown nipples become traumatized into hardness, erectness and bullet-shaped, making it impossible for her to lactate to get some relief so she could regain her all natural super powers which came directly from the Amazon rainforest.

"Ha! So you are the famous Samba??!! The mighty fraulein with the biggest breasts in Brazil??!!" gloated one Neo Nazi thug as he hit the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil in her naked mountainous firm left gleaming copper breast with his tonfa.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...WHO ARE YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...WHERE ARE THE STREET KIDS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...THAT YOU'RE KIDNAPPING...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...I'LL RESCUE THEM...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...AND BRING YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...WHITE SUPREMACIST FIENDS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...TO JUSTICE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Samba in pain as she continued to dance around the locked, gas-filled storage room, as the eight Neo Nazi thugs continued to chase her and deliver well-placed, cracking blows with their tonfas all over her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, especially to her wide hard shiny brown areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples.

"You should be concerned about yourself instead of the homeless children we have been acquiring for our business!!" sneered a second Neo-Nazi thug as he dealt the Busty Brazilian a tonfa blow atop the sexy summit of her naked right mountainous firm gleaming copper breast with his tonfa.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...THAT REALLY HURTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...
I MUST BE A REAL THREAT TO YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...FOR YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST TRASH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TO TRY TO CAPTURE ME...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...MY HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK ON THEM...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...PAIN...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...PLEASURE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED....IN
MY SUPERHEROINE CAREER...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...BUT I'LL...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...FIND A WAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TO SAVE THE STREET KIDS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
AND BRING YOU...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TO JUSTICE...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"
moaned Samba loudly in pain and pleasure, feeling growing heaviness in her emerald green eyelids, with each strategic blow that the Neo-Nazis delivered to her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as she danced around the storage room that was flooded with a thick white gas...that was making her very excited...and making it impossible for her to think clearly to find a way to turn the tables on her clever enemies.

"You underestimate us foolish big breasted female fool!!" said a third Neo Nazi thug as he hit Samba in the sexy summit of her naked left firm mountainous gleaming copper breast with his tonfa.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...YOU WON'T DEFEAT ME...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...JUST BY BEATING ME..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...IN MY HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAARGH
...BY MAKING MY BIG BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...MAKING MY BROAD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
AND USING...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...SOME NEW APHRODISIAC GAS...I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TO EXPLOIT MY WELL KNOWN VULNERABILITY...AAAAAAAAAAARGH
...TO SEX...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Samba in pain and pleasure...her emerald green eyelids barely open...a growing sleepy glaze in her blue eyes...as she danced slower and slower around the gas-filled storage room on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet.

"You are correct big breasted female fool!! Your big breasts aren't our only interest!!" sneered a fourth Neo Nazi as he drove the blunt end of his tonfa into the space between the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil's massive gleaming copper thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS....
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT REALLY HURTS...THE GAS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAS MADE ME...VERY WET... VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SECOND BIGGEST WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pain, pleasure, fear and excitement...as she staggered helplessly on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet before the Neo Nazis who changed the focus of their attack

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THROUGH MY SEXY UNDERWEAR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THIS APHRODISIAC GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HAS OVERWHELMED ME IN MY HUGE BRAZILIAN BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUH
TO RESET MY BRAZILIAN SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I'VE FALLEN INTO A CLEVER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SET BY YOU NEO NAZI FIENDS....
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M TOTALLY DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samba, her muscular gleaming copper arms raised above her head, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts swaying sexily from side to side, as she staggered on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet as seven Neo Nazi thugs rammed their tonfas into the middle of her tiny tight emerald green panties, dealing crippling blows to her big hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic rainforest underneath

She was unaware that the eighth Neo Nazi thug stepped behind her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba in pain, her blue eyes rolling up in her head as this thug dealt her a brutal blow to the sweet spot located between the back of her head and the top of her neck.

The eight Neo Nazi thugs watched as the Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil, her head bowed between her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp on either side of her shapely gleaming copper upper body, dropped to the floor of the gas-filled storage room on her knees and then collapsed on her back before them, her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the cold concrete floor on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining desperately to stay close together and curled with tension.

"Amazing! Even with the feminite gas and blows to her big breasts and her big clitoris, the big breasted fraulein is still awake?" remarked a Neo Nazi thug as he and five of his comrades looked down at the beaten Big Breasted Superwoman of Brazil as she lay sprawled out on her back before them with her emerald green eyelids barely open, a vacant sleepy glaze in her blue eyes, rolling her head pillowed atop her long mane of glossy black hair from side to side like she was trapped in a nightmare and denying what she knew was an inevitability in all of her superheroine adventures.

She was totally helpless as two Neo Nazis knelt down on either side of her. Each of them with gleaming hypodermic needles.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...Neo Nazi fiends...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
...You're injecting...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...rohypnol...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
...into my big haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Nipples...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...I'm being date raped.... " moaned Samba loudly in pain as the two thugs injected her simultaneously in each of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples...with their hypodermic needles.

"You are familiar with being knocked unconscious regularly eh big breasted super fool?" asked one Neo-Nazi as he knelt on the left side of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Brazil.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
like I said...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my all natural huge Brazilian Breasts
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are easily corrupted...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
by pain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by pleasure...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Congratulations....my white supremacist...criminal friends...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
as Brazil's...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
champion...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
I fight fair...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and have to respect criminals...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
when I fall into...their clever trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been totally defeated...by you Neo Nazi geniuses...got to respect you for that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to clear my crime fighting schedule...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
no need to tie me up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the rophynol...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
in my big haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Brazilian Nipples...is the icing...on this delicious knockout cake...you've surprised me with tonight...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to sleep now...will be unconscious...for a day...Good night Neo Nazis...Uuuh...Uuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Samba in pleasure as her blue eyes slowly closed, her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body went completely limp on the floor of the storage room, her muscular gleaming copper arms limp and outstretched past her head, her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts rising and falling slowly, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open, displaying her big hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her big thick lush glossy black pubic rainforest between her massive gleaming copper thighs, her large erotic bare copper feet resting on the cold concrete floor of the storage room on their smooth heels, tension evaporating from her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails as she happily surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:54 pm