Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 am

Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 2
Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 2

Tokyo, Japan 1970

1 pm

Returning to her normal size after flying across the city at insect size at super speed, Mosquito Woman alighted on the ball of her erotic white feet on to the ground floor of an abandoned mall in the city.

Her voluptuous and muscular body framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit, a white helmet with yellow eye slits covering the upper part of her head, leaving only the lower part of her nose and her glossy red lips exposed, a long plume of her glossy black hair exiting the back of her helmet mask and reaching the middle of her back, Yuki Okita searched the abandoned mall for her husband, famous scientist Doctor Hiro Okita who was kidnapped from his lab three hours ago.

Yuki could not change into her sexy superheroine alter-ego in time to stop a rival scientist from kidnapping Hiro. She was knocked out. When she woke up, Yuki found a note on the floor, telling Mosquito Woman where Hiro had been taken.

"No one. Not even my own husband knows that I'm Mosquito Woman" thought Yuki, her now huge firm breasts bobbing sexily within the confines of her tight white translucent bodysuit as she searched for her husband. A low buzz in her big puffy nipples, which made their outlines become distinct against the fabric of her bodysuit, alerted the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman to imminent danger.

Turning down a corridor, she entered a courtyard in the mall where she found her husband Hiro tied to a chair. Next to him were his rival, Doctor Kazuki Oda and his two former assistants turned into monster creations, Black Kalt and White Kalt.

"Mosquito Woman. I see you got my invitation. I knew you would come" gloated Doctor Oda.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman assumed her heroic pose in front of her husband, Oda, Black Kalt and White Kalt...her white hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic white feet flat on the dusty concrete floor of the abandoned mall, her long muscular white legs slightly apart, her huge firm breasts framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed towards them

"Why have you kidnapped Hiro...Uuh...Doctor Okita? What do you want?!!" asked Mosquito Woman, briefly letting her concern as Yuki Okita for her husband, slip out.

"Don't worry Mosquito Woman. I'm not going to hurt your creator. I I want to prove my experiments are better than his and will win in a fair fight" replied Oda with a smile as he pointed at Hiro and then at his two creations.

"Don't do it Mosquito Woman! It's a trick!" warned Hiro.

"I've got no choice Hiro. I accept your challenge" replied Yuki to the evil scientist as Black Kalt and White Kalt approached her.

"Let the battle begin!" declared Oda.

White Kalt and Black Kalt attacked simultaneously.

But unlike the first time, Mosquito Woman was ready for them.

Using a combination of her super powers and her skills as a black belt karateka, Mosquito Woman flexed the muscles of her voluptuous body, evading their attacks in her normal size, shrinking at times to insect size to confuse them, then returning to her normal size to shoot them with Mosquito Sting blasts from her hands which bothered the monsters but didn't seem to incapacitate them.

"I've got a little advantage over Oda's monsters but I'm not finding a way to defeat them as yet. I'm using a lot of my Mosquito Strength. I don't know how long I can keep this up" thought Yuki as the battle continued for another 30 minutes.

By that time, the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman and her two monster opponents staggering as fatigue set in.

Yuki wasn't aware that Black Kalt and White Kalt were able to land some superficial blows on her voluptuous and muscular body, cuts visible on her tight white translucent bodysuit, causing her huge firm right creamy breast to become exposed.

This did not go unnoticed by Hiro who was excited by the heroine's voluptuous and muscular body,.

His penis quickly became erect and stiff under his pants despite the grave danger he was in.

This was not missed by Mosquito Woman who noticed his hard penis while she was fighting Black Kalt and White Kalt.

"Uuuuuuh...Hiro's penis...it's so...so...haa...haa...haaaaard

...making my big Mosquito Nipples...My wide Mosquito Areolas...haa...haa...haaaaard

...My big Mosquito Clitoris...haa...haa...haaaaard...

wet...excited...I...Uuuuh...I...Uuuh"

moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure, losing focus at the wrong time.

White Kalt used its tail to grab Mosquito Woman by her erotic left white foot and throw her against a wall.

"UUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain as she slammed hard into the wall, causing pieces of stone get inside of her tight white translucent bodysuit, causing her great discomfort.

As she rose groggily to her erotic white feet, Black Kalt attacked her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure as small stones got inside of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples, making her feel dizzy and sleepy.

Black Kalt kicked her in her huge firm breasts, causing small stones to get inside of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples, making her feel dizzy and sleepy.

The monsters took advantage of the opportunity of the heroine's weakness and attacked her, tearing her entire tight white translucent bodysuit to shreds, leaving her only wearing her white helmet mask.

"UUUUUUUUUH...BEING SCRATCHED...UUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUH...THEY'RE...GETTING...HAA..HAA..HAA...HAAAAARD...BEING DRUGGED..."moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Black Kalt and White Kalt scratched repeatedly all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"An astute observation Mosquito Woman! My creations' claws have been coated with powerful aphrodisiacs which your enlarged breasts are powerless against!" gloated Doctor Oda.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure as Black Kalt and White Kalt inserted their claws into each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and rotated them rapidly 360 degrees clockwise as Doctor Oda has trained them.

They continued until geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of Mosquito Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki in pleasure, her brown eyes rolling up behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as White Kalt licked her in each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as they leaked white milk profusely.

"Mosquito Woman!! You've got to fight this!!" yelled Hiro, angry at what he was seeing and concerned about the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine, who had told him about her huge firm creamy breasts being one of her biggest weaknesses and that she was very vulnerable to sex.

"Silence Hiro! Your big breasted creation can't save you! She can't even save herself! As a matter of fact, I think my cats like her milk! I think I'll keep her for them!" gloated Oda.

"Mosquito Woman!! You can't give up!! You got to fight!!" yelled Hiro as he watched the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman being molested by White Kalt and Black Kalt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO RECOVER...." moaned Yuki in pain and pleasure, as she heard her husband's words.

Before she could do anything Black Kalt used its claws to vigorously and rapidly rub her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris between her wide open huge creamy thighs

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGED WITH APHRODISIAC

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO ACT...UUUUUH

...GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure as she suffered two successive gigantic orgasms, causing her head to spin with increasing dizziness and fatigue as thick waterfalls of white cum were discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt to the floor of the abandoned mall.

"No!! Mosquito Woman!! No!! No!!" yelled Hiro, trying to encourage the Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman to fight.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki in pleasure, her brown eyes rolling up behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask , swaying on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, oblivious to her husband's pleas, her mind foggy with rampant erotic urges as White Kalt licked and sucked on her naked huge firm creamy breasts while Black Kalt simultaneously licked her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris

"UUUH...UUUUH....UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as she suffered two more gigantic orgasms as she was mercilessly physically and erotically tortured by Doctor Oda's monsters.

"Your creation has been defeated Hiro. She is no match for my scientific brilliance and the superiority of my creations" gloated Oda.

As he said those words, Oda clamped a chloroform cloth soaked cloth over Hiro's face.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH...NGGGGGH...NGGGGGGH...NGGGGGGGGGH" groaned Hiro as he struggled in futility to resist the chloroform while being trapped in the chair he was bound to.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH...HHHH...HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...I'VE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOT TO SAVE YOU...I...EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MOSQUITO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...GOING TO KEEP THEM...HAAAAAAAAA

...HAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAARD...FOR HOURS...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FORCING ME...UUUH

...TO SMELL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY OWN MOSQUITO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MIXED WITH APHRODISIACS...

HHHHHH...HHHHHH....HHHHHHH...HIRO...HHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHH...HELP ME..." moaned Mosquito Woman in growing pleasure as Black Kalt rubbed her super erogenous cum all over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and White Kalt held her cum-stained claws under her nose

"Nggggggggggggggggggggggggh" groaned Hiro as he passed out from the chloroform from the rag that Oda was holding over his face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T SAVE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T SAVE MYSELF...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as she had another gigantic orgasm, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the grips of Black Kalt and White Kalt as she succumbed to unconsciousness, seconds after her husband passed out.

10 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness. Feeling sore in her huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitoris, Yuki woke up to see her was completely naked, except for her white helmet mask, chained to a metal table with her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open.

Her moans caught Doctor Oda's attention.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've captured me Doctor Oda...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Congratulations...Uuuuh

...but you won't win...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...save Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuh

..and bring you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the chains binding her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet to the table.

"So good of you to wake up Mosquito Woman. You should learn not to make threats which you will never make" gloated Oda as he stabbed her in each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples with the sharp tip of an hypodermic needle.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Yuki in pain...her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

The pain was short and quickly replaced by a longer sensation.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...caught me by surprise...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...what...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...injected me with...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my big haaaaaaaaaaaaard Mosquito Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure...her brown eyes sleepy behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her head rolling from side to side...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body wiggling sexily atop the table...like she was having a nightmare she could not wake up from.

"This is a special aphrodisiac that attracts cats" replied Oda with a smile as Black Kalt and White Kalt approached the helpless heroine.

"No!!...No!!....Stay away!!...I haven't recovered my Mosquito Strength yet!!...I can't get free before...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as Black Kalt and White Kalt began to play with her naked huge firm creamy breasts, squeezing, licking, sucking and biting her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples at the same time, in perfect synchrony.

"My pets will now test your limits Mosquito Woman. Can you return to human form after excessive physical and erotic torture and how to exploit your obvious weakness to sex to new levels. With this knowledge, I can make other creatures who will be far superior than you and prove my scientific intellect to be greater than Hiro Okita's" gloated Oda as he watched Black Kalt and White Kalt toying with the helpless heroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as they for--d her to lactate, white geysers of milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Mosquito Nipples...My wide Mosquito Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

are still so haaaaaaaaaaard...not getting a chance to regain my Mosquito Strength...at least they aren't attacking my other super erogenous spots at the same time" thought Yuki as she tried to figure out a way to save her husband and herself from whatever Doctor Oda planned for them.

But as she had that thought, Black Kalt and White Kalt seemed to sense her fears.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND MY BIG MOSQUITO ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..AT THE SAME TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH MY BIG HAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO MUCH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as White Kalt used its tail to probe her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris while Black Kalt uses its tail to probe her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus, while they continued to molest her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as she had three more gigantic orgasms which left her physically devastated atop the metal table, her head rolling from side to side, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as her head spun with dizziness.

The two monsters gave the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman no chance to rest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Black Kalt and White Kalt dug their claws deep into her naked huge firm creamy breasts while they continued to suck milk from her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

They accelerated the speed of their tails which were probing the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's big hard wet excited glossy pink anus and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in please as she had eight more gigantic orgasms.

Her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, Yuki's mind was becoming clouded with thoughts of sex and the non-stop defeat that she was suffering at the hands of the two monsters created by Doctor Oda.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, feeling her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body shining and starting to get smaller in her normal state.

As she was about to embrace defeat, she saw her husband Hiro looking at her with fear in his eyes and knew she could not give up.

"What??!!!" yelled Oda in surprise as Mosquito Woman vanished right in front of him, his monsters and Hiro Okita, who knew that the heroine had changed to insect size.

Hiro was excited when he saw Mosquito Woman return to normal size behind Oda and his monsters, and fire Mosquito Stings from her hands at the monsters.

Black Kalt cried out in pain as one sting hit it in the middle of its back and fell unconscious to the floor.

White Kalt dodged a Mosquito Sting and attacked the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING ATTACKED AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WILL BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF I ORGASM AGAIN...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, as White Kalt fingered her rapidly in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris with its aphrodisiac tipped claws again.

Hiro Okita knew he had to do something.

Managing to get to his feet, while still bound to the chair, Hiro hurled himself at the back of White Kalt, causing the monster to fall away from Mosquito Woman, seconds before bringing the heroine to a gigantic orgasm.

Recovering her senses quickly, Mosquito Woman blasted White Kalt with seven Mosquito Stings before it could attack Hiro. White Kalt collapsed to the floor unconscious.

"Mosquito Woman! Are you all right?" asked Hiro, aroused as he watched the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine as she untied him from the chair.

"I'm fine now Hiro. Get to a phone and call Chief Tan at the Public Intelligence Security Agency! I'm going after Doctor Odo" said Mosquito Woman as she shrunk to insect size and flew after the fleeing scientist.

Oda was running through the parking lot of the abandoned shopping mall, trying to escape.

Suddenly Mosquito Woman appeared in front of him in her normal size.

"You really worked hard to capture and defeat me many times Doctor Oda but this is the end of the line and I'm taking you to justice!" declared Mosquito Woman, feeling excited and confident.

But the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman did not notice a black limo coming at her from behind at full speed.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as the front of the limo slammed into her back and knocked her several feet away from the scientist.

Oda was surprised to see Mei Wakashima, daughter of a feared Yakuza crime boss, get out of the car.

"Get inside Doctor!" she ordered. Oda stood baffled by this and the sight of Mei's bodyguard Big Megan bringing the unconscious White Kalt and Black Kalt and dumping them into the limo.

Getting to her erotic bare creamy feet, Mosquito Woman quickly changed into insect size and flew at super speed towards Mei Wakashima and Oda, realising that they were about to escape and she had to stop them.

But she got an unexpected surprise, when she approached the yakuza boss's daughter,

Mei took out a spray and activated it, engulfing the heroine in her miniature size in a thick yellow mist while she was in flight in the air.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE BEEN SHOT WITH AN APHRODISAC SPRAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

THE CONCENTRATION...IS TOO MUCH FOR MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS. AND MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS TO HANDLE...IN INSECT MODE....UUUH

...I'VE FALLEN INTO ANOTHER TRAP..." moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure.

Seconds later, she turned back to normal size and collapsed to the ground on her back, her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as Mei Wakashima stood over her in triumph.

"This is a special aphrodisiac spray made by Yakuza women and designed to take you out Mosquito Slut!" sneered Met as she fired another burst of the spray on to Yuki's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as she had another gigantic orgasm, a waterfall of white cum flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt on to the ground between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

Mei took out a white cotton cloth and soaked it in the waterfall of the helpless heroine's thick white cum, that was flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

"The doctor is coming with me Mosquito Slut and it's time for you to go to sleep!" gloated Mei as she draped the soaked cloth over Mosquito Woman's beauteous face.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Yuki in pleasure and agreement...her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, then slowly closing, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground, wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet, erotic thoughts of her husband Hiro filling her mind, as she accepted defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Oda looked curiously at the Yakuza boss' daughter.

"Why are you helping me?" he asked

"I'm a fan of your experiments and I love to back the Mosquito Slut suffer. We can help each other to get what we want" said Mei.

"I accept" replied Oda as he got into the limo with Mei and Big Megan and drove away.

Shortly after they left, Hiro arrived to find Mosquito Woman unconscious on the ground in the abandoned mall's car park.

"She's completely unconscious. Some must have used a drug on her huge breasts and her big clitoris The hours of being drugged, tortured and fighting Oda's monsters weakened her considerably. I've got to get her out of here" resolved Hiro as he picked the unconscious Mosquito Woman up in his arms, her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs dangling limp as he carried her to Oda's car which still had the keys in it.

He drove to another suburb of Tokyo where he and his wife Yuki had a summer house.

Hiro took Mosquito Woman inside of the house and placed her inside of a bathtub with her muscular creamy arms on either side of her shapely upper body, her long muscular creamy legs extended below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor of the tub on their smooth heels. Her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Hiro turned on the taps, filling the tub with warm water that covered the unconscious Mosquito Woman up to her broad creamy shoulders. He then poured a liquid relaxant into the warm water in the bathtub.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Hhhh...Hhhhh....Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman sleepily and in pleasure.

Behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, Yuki slowly opened her brown eyes and through her blurry vision, saw her husband Hiro taking care of her. She knew he had no idea that she was Mosquito Woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...H...H...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in relief and pleasure as she felt the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body relaxing in the warm water in the bathtub.

She felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples ,wide glossy pink areolas and big glossy pink clitoris relaxing in the warm water in the bathtub.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You saved me" sighed Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she looked at her husband with love., grateful to him saving her after she had been so comprehensively defeated by Doctor Oda and Mei Wakashima.

On impulse, she leaned forward in the bathtub and kissed Hiro on the lips.

After enjoying the taste of her lips against his, Hiro withdrew.

"I'm sorry Mosquito Woman. I like you and I'm glad to help you but I'm married and I love my wife. I hope you understand.

Mosquito Woman smiled at Hiro who had no idea that she was his wife Yuki Okita.

She slowly stood up in the bathtub, allowing the water to cascade off her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she stepped out of the bathtub.

Mosquito Woman smiled as she noticed Hiro watching her perfect and structural body, his penis stiff and erect under his pants.

"I understand Hiro. I respect that. Your wife is a lucky woman" said Mosquito Woman with a smile, before shrinking to insect size and flying away at super speed.

Whatever Doctor Oda and Mei Wakashima were planning would have to wait for now.

Mosquito Woman was eager to get back to her home in Tokyo, change back into Yuki Okita and have a hot night of love.

To be continued

Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:05 pm