Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 pm

Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness
Mosquito Woman in Monster Madness

Hiroshima

Japan 1970

Noon

Doctor Kazuki Oda was doing his experiments in his laboratory. He was a brilliant scientist, who specialized in animal molecular biology research.

At that moment, he was very angry.

Since the appearance of the busty Mosquito Woman, Oda was angry he did not create the new superheroine.

He suspected was his research rival, Doctor Hiro Okita , who worked in similar areas as he did, created the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine.

His helpers, the twins, Nami and Numi consoled Oda who was throwing away several of his experiments.

"Hiro Okita will not win this time! I will have a talk with him!" Oda told them as an evil plan formed in his mind.

Tokyo

Japan 1970

7 pm

At night

Hiro Okita was alone in his laboratory.

His wife Yuki had already gone home to clean up the house.

Hiro was surprised when someone knocked on the front door of the lab.

He answered the door to find Ida and his two assistants standing there.

"Kazuki? Why are you here?" asked Hiro.

"I have to know how you did it! How did you had manage to create Mosquito Woman?!!!" demanded Oda as he and his assistants entered the lab.

"Calm down Kazuki. I didn't create Mosquito Woman. My research didn't advance as I had thought" said Hiro.

"Liar!! Mosquito Woman was always there to save you!! It's not possible that you didn't create her!!" yelled Oda.

"Kazuki! I didn't create Mosquito Woman! I want you to leave now!" said Hiro.

"Never!!" yelled Oda as he and Hiro engaged in a fist fight in the lab.

But Hiro forgot about Nami and Numi, who took a blackjack and hit Hiro behind the head.

"UHHH" groaned Hiro and fell unconscious to the floor.

"Take him to the car. I'll deal with him at my lab" Oda instructed his assistants.

Meanwhile, Yuki Okita was preparing dinner when she felt a low buzzing sensation in her nipples under her dress.

"Hiro's in danger! It's time for me to become Mosquito Woman!" resolved Yuki with a smile as she made her shapely body vibrate as she shrunk to insect size and began her transformation.

1 hour later

Doctor Hiro Okita woke up. He found himself tied to a chair, trapped in a laboratory that wasn't his own.

He saw there were two giant chambers in front of them.

Inside one of them there was a black cat and in another was a white cat trapped.

Hiro was a little bewildered about what was happening.

Then he sawand Doctor Kazuki Oda with Nami and Numi arranging some equipment nearby.

"Kazuki! What are you doing?" yelled Hiro.

"You're going to show me how to create Mosquito Woman! You won't take that credit from me! I've spent months working on the formulas to create a superhero! You're going to give me the answer!!" yelled Oda.

Hiro realized that the formulas Oda had were more advanced than the ones he was using.

Oda's research was closer to creating a superhero.

Up to now, Hiro had no explanation as to how Mosquito Woman was created after his formulas and experiments failed.

"I'm telling you the truth Kazuki. I've no idea how to create a superheroine like Mosquito Woman" said Hiro.

"Liar!!" yelled Oda as he punched Hiro in his face.

"UHHH" groaned Hiro, still a little dizzy, from the blow to his head.

Suddenly, the door to the lab was kicked open.

Oda, Nami and Namu turned to see Mosquito Woman stroll into the lab, clad in her tight white translucent bodysuit, wearing a white belt with yellow mosquito insignia on it, wearing a white helmet mask with yellow eye slits that covered most of her head except for the lower part of her nose and her glossy red lips, a plume of her long glossy black hair flowing out of the back of her helmet mask and reaching the middle of her back.

The trio and the captive Hiro were mesmerized by the way the heroine's voluptuous and muscular body was framed against her bodysuit, especially her huge firm breasts and her big clitoris as she assumed a heroic pose before them.

Her white hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet resting flat on the floor ...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm breasts framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed forward towards them.

"Release Doctor Okita immediately and surrender so I can take you to justice!" declared Mosquito Woman.

"You's become part of this experiment Mosquito Bitch! Get her!" Oda commanded Nami and Namu, who rushed towards the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine.

Mosquito Woman stopped Nami with a left white hand karate chop to the throat while Namu was immobilized by the ball of the heroine's erotic right white foot to her face.

Thinking he would take Mosquito Woman by surprise, Oda picked up a bottle containing some liquid chemicals.

Feeling the low buzzing sensations in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit. Mosquito Woman shrunk to insect size and the chemicals missed her.

Returning to normal size, the muscles of her voluptuous white body accentuated as she fired out of her Mosquito Stings from her right white hand, which hit Oda in the chest and ignited a fire inside of the lab.

"Mosquito Woman....!" gasped Hiro in awe and arousal as the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman freed him from the chair, watching her huge firm breasts bunch together under her tight white translucent bodysuit as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous body, to remove the ropes binding him to the chair.

"Uuuh...We have to go Hiro...Uuuh...You can admire mu huge Mosquito Breasts later" sighed Yuki, her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she felt her big puffy nipples emit a high buzz while stiffening under her tight white translucent bodysuit, as she saw her husband eyeing her bust.

Grabbing her husband's left hand in her right white hand, Mosquito Woman ran out of the lab seconds before an explosion caused the lab to be consumed by a fire.

"Are you all right Hiro?" asked Mosquito Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before her husband

Hiro felt his penis stiffen under her pants as he watched the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine standing before him with her white hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet resting flat on the floor ...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm breasts framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed forward towards him.

"Yes. I'm okay Mosquito Woman. You saved my life again. How can I thank you?..." asked Hiro as he forgot about his kidnapping by Doctor Oda and his assistants, the burning laboratory behind him and fixated only on the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman who allowed him to cup her huge firm breasts in his hands.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've got good hands...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...You pay close attention...Uuuuuuuuuh...to my huge Mosquito Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuh...I like the way...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuuuh...touch my big Mosquito Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Mosquito Areolas...making them...haa...haa...haaaaard...Uuuuuuh...feeling hot...

Uuuuuuh...feeling horny...." moaned Yuki in pleasure, her brown eyes drowsy behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, wanting to get naked and have sex with her husband who had no idea she was Mosquito Woman.

Just then, Mosquito Woman felt a low buzz in her big puffy nipples as they stiffened under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Firefighters and the police are on their way. You need to get back to Tokyo as soon as possible. Your wife Yuki would be worried" said the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman to the handsome scientist, as she shrunk to insect size and flew away.

Hiro knew she was right and also made his departure from the scene, completely forgetting about Oda, Nami and Namu who were still inside of the burning lab.

Minutes later

Doctor Kazuki Oda sustained some minor injuries, as a table shielded him from the explosion.

He looked around for Nami and Namu.

Oda was shocked to see they were alive but had been changed by the explosion.

"I have to get them out of her quickly. They will be key to my revenge on Hiro Okita and Mosquito Woman" thought Oda as he ordered his former assistants to follow him out a back door of the lab before the firefighers and police arrived on the scene.

One week later

10 am

Yuki Okita was relaxing at her house in Tokyo while her husband Doctor Hiro Okita was working at his lab in the city.

She had nothing to fear as the couple had 24-hour security from Japan's Public Intelligence Security Agency because of the important work that Hiro did for the Japanese government.

"It's good to be able to relax for a bit. My life's become very exciting since that accident in Hiro's lab turned me into Mosquito Woman. Even now that the Yakuza has discovered my big weaknesses in my huge Mosquito Breasts and my big Mosquito Clitoris, I even find being in peril and being knocked out to be fun" thought Yuki as she read the morning paper.

Yuki saw there were stories about several banks and jewelry stores were being robbed.

The robbers left no clues. The only thing the police found was cat hair.

"The banks that were robbed were within a radius of just over 30 kilometers and there's only one bank that hasn't been attacked yet. Hiro's going to be working late at his lab tonight. That gives me time to change into Mosquito Woman and capture the robbers when they attack that bank" resolved Yuki with smile, excited to be going into action later.

10 pm

With the bank's guards all passed out on the floor around him, thanks to sleeping gas that he pumped through the air conditioning system, Doctor Kazuki Oda walked calmly into the bank, once the gas had cleared. Taking out some tools from a black leather bag he was carrying in his left hand, the scientist used some electronic devices he invented to access the combination of the vault and start the process to open its multiple locks, so he could steal the money inside of it.

When the vault opened, Oda's eyes widened in surprise and his penis became stiff under his pants when he saw Mosquito Woman standing in the middle of the vault in her heroic pose, waiting for him.

"Mosquito Woman! Here?? How??" gasped Oda as he looked at the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman standing in front of him, her white hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet resting flat on the floor ...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm breasts framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed forward towards him.

"It was easy to for a sexy and smart superheroine like me to figure out a pattern behind these bank robberies. I can't believe that a reputable scientist like you is behind all the robberies" replied Mosquito Woman.

Oda laughed in response.

"Your brains aren't as big as your breasts. I'm not committing these crimes alone!" gloated Oda.

As he made those remarks, Mosquito Woman felt a low buzz in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit, alerting her to imminent danger.

Seconds later, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine was surprised as a creature that was half human, half cat tore through the wall of the vault to her right and lunged at her, swiping with its razor sharp claws. Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous body that was framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman barely managed to dodge the attack of this creature which had black fur.

She managed to fire a Mosquito Sting at the strange creature, hitting it in its shapely bust, causing it to fall to the floor of the vault close to where Doctor Oda was standing. "What kind of monster did you create Doctor Oda??" gasped Yuki, her brown eyes wide open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she looked at the female mutant with black fur, half human/half cat, with cat's ears on its head caressing Oda as its master.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman was still trying to make sense of what she was seeing, that she didn't realise there was another threat.

A smaller woman, also half human/half cat, but with white fur, lunged towards the unsuspecting Mosquito Woman, its razor sharp claws aimed directly at her huge firm creamy breasts that were too big a target to miss.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain as the smaller white mutant cat scratched her directly on the sexy summits of her huge firm creamy breasts, tearing away the part of her tight white translucent body suit that covered them...displaying deep claw marks on her huge firm creamy breasts...her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples reacting immediately to the trauma of that surprise attack.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BROAD MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE BEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUH... SCRATCHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH DRUGGED...GETTING...HAAAA...HAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING DIZZY...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BECOMING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HEAD CLOUDING...IMPOSSIBLE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure...her left hand rubbing her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her right hand pressed against the middle of her white helmet mask...her brown eyes fluttering behind her yellow slits...as she was overcome by waves of nausea within seconds...with left her standing and utterly helpless before Oda and his two creations which joined him at his sides.

"An astute albeit belated deduction Mosquito Woman. Now that you've been sufficiently incapacitated, my subjects Black Kalt and White Kalt, will deal with you. You may remember them as my former assistants. I have you to thank for causing the explosion that created them." gloated Oda.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I DIDN'T EXPECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO FALL INTO A TRAP TONIGHT...UUUUUUUUH

...YOU OUTSMARTED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...USED THE ROBBERIES TO LURE ME OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BE DEFEATED BY YOUR MONSTROSITIES...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...YOU'RE CRAZY...

UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as she swayed sleepily in front of Oda and his creations.

"I prefer the word brilliant. The robberies were a means to an end. No one would sponsor me after the lab accident. So I used Black Kalt and White Kalt to help me to steal the money I need for my experiments. Once people see what they can do, my work will be accepted. Now you will be my first experiment" said Oda said as he put a whistle to his lips and blew into it.

Black Kalt and White Kalt attacked the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman with a speed she wasn't expecting.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE CLAW SCRATCHES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TO MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TOO WEAK...TO FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SCRATCHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO AREOLAS...IN MY BG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...AND...UUUUH...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as Black Kalt and White Kalt attacked her with blinding speed...scratching her all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts....before she could do anything to defend herself.

Her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her temples throbbing with dizziness, feeling overwhelming weakness and fatigue radiating from her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples, Mosquito Woman dropped to the floor of the vault on her knees before collapsing on her back, her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs fully outstretched above her head and below her wide shapely waist.

The two cat mutants knelt down on either side of the helpless heroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as Black Kalt licked, bit and pressed on her naked huge firm left creamy breast while White Kalt did the same with her naked huge firm right creamy breast.

They continued until the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman lactated powerfully and regularly, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her famous big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

As they continued, Mosquito Woman was surprised by rapidly growing pressure inside of her big glossy pink cunt between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FASTER THAN NORMAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...NO TIME TO...UUUH...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...GOING TO...UUH..UUH...UUUH....UUUUUUUUUH

..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as she had an almighty orgasm, a flood of thick white cum seeping through the fabric of lower part of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

The two mutant cats used their claws to rip off the lower part of the helpless heroine's bodysuit, leaving her naked except for her white helmet mask.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, having a sequence of three gigantic orgasms, becoming dizzier, weaker and sleepier as Black Kalt licked the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris while White Kalt simultaneously sucked on her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Blowing his whistle, Oda recalled his two mutant cats, knowing they had to leave the bank before the police arrived.

He took out a thick white cotton cloth that had been pre-soaked in chloroform, soaked up up the pool of the heroine's thick white cum on the floor of the vault and knelt down next to her.

"Thank you for participating in my experiment tonight Mosquito Woman. I have to leave now with the money but will meet again soon and prove than my experiments are better than those of Doctor Hiro Okita!" gloated Oda.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What do you mean...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....I'll...I'll...stop you...I'll...." moaned Yuki before Oda clamped the cloth over her nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Mosquito Woman into the cloth as she was for--d to inhale the overwhelming scent of chloroform mixed with her own super erogenous cum.

"You will do absolutely nothing except allow yourself to be knocked unconscious!" instructed Doctor Oda as he kept the cloth pressed firmly over Mosquito Woman's nose and mouth for another two seconds.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

...nnn...nnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure and in agreement, her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the cold metal floor of the bank vault, wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet, erotic thoughts of her husband Hiro Okita filling her tired brain as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

One day later

10 am

Yuki Okita rubbed her small shapely breasts under her dress, under her lab coat as she worked alongside her husband Doctor Hiro Okita as they worked in his laboratory in Tokyo.

She remembered the defeat she had suffered last night, by monsters created by Doctor Kazuki Oda, a rival and colleague of her husband.

"Those creatures did such intense work on m huge Mosquito Breasts and my big Mosquito Clitoris. They made me lactate and orgasm so much. I had no time to regain my Mosquito Strength. Then Doctor Oda used my Mosquito Cum and chloroform to knock me out. If I hadn't shrunk to insect size seconds before I fully passed out, I would've been arrested by the police and framed for the robberies. Hiro might have learnt my secret identity" thought Yuki who had no idea she was the famous busty Japanese superheroine and his research created her.

She looked through their college book at photos of themselves and Oda. "You and Kazuki were rivals since college. What happened?" asked Yuki.

"Kazuki was a brilliant scientist but his arrogance often gets the better of him. He was always behind me in grade and assignments back in college.

I though after we graduated he would leave that in the past. I'm actually sad that he's let this obsession continue." replied Hiro.

"Why did he kidnap you? I'm glad Mosquito Woman was able to rescue you" said Yuki.

"It actually has to do with Mosquito Woman. Kazuki believes I created her and wanted to know how I did it. I told him I didn't do it. Honestly honey, I wish I knew how she came to be. Kazuki's been missing since the fire at his lab. I have no idea where he is" replied Hiro.

Just at that moment, Yuki felt the low buzz in her nipples under her dress alerting her to danger.

But before she could do anything, Doctor Oda entered the lab along with his mutants, Black and White Kalt.

"Kazuki! What have you done?" gasped Hiro.

"These are my experiments and I will prove that I am better than you!" declared Oda.

As he spoke, Black Kalt sprang forward, punching Hiro in the face, knocking him out.

Yuki tried to run away to change into Mosquito Woman but White Kalt pounced on her.

"UUUH" groaned Yuki as the smaller cat mutant dealt her a left hand chop to the back of her head and she collapsed to the floor of the lab, unconscious.

Oda wrote a note and dropped on the floor next to the unconscious Yuki.

"When you wake up Yuki. This is where I've taken your husband. You can tell Mosquito Woman to come there to rescue him" gloated Oda as he walked out of the lab with White Kalt at his side while Black Kalt followed, carrying the unconscious Doc tor Hiro Okita with it.

To be continued.

Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:16 pm