Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 pm

Legend of Sasquatch Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Legend of Sasquatch Woman 2
Legend of Sasquatch Woman 2

One week later
Seattle. Noon

ARTHUR AEGIS..CEO of Aegis Oil was livid. His company's top engineers all told him there was a rich vein of petroleum reserves running under the lands of the Crystal Falls National Park which would bring him millions during the current global economic downturn.

Since its location had legal problems...he had hired contractors to go in illegally over the last month to find ways to tap into the hidden reserves. However all of them failed him. Some were picked up by the local sheriff... talking about some kind of female Bigfoot in the forest.

The creature was a legend and folklore heroine to the people in Crystal Falls.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his desk buzzer.

"DOCTOR DRUMMER is here sir" said his secretary. The door opened to usher in a bald-headed man with wiry gold spectacles..who was dressed in a gray business suit.

A former intelligence agent with the East German secret police.. Doctor Klaus Drummer was a contractor for hire.

"You came highly recommended Dr Drummer .My company's activities are being hampered by what some of the unfortunates I hired to be some kind of savage beast woman. The locals call her...Sasquatch Woman. I want her dealt with so my company can get the oil in Crystal Falls.

"Have no fears Mr Aegis. I will deliver as promised. I shall discover the secrets of this Sasquatch Woman..so that she will no longer interfere in your plans..."said Drummer.

One week later.

Crystal Falls
10 pm

At her cabin in the woods outside of Crystal Falls...30 year old park ranger Beth Smith was awakened from sleep as she felt familiar tingling sensations in her small pale pink nipples under her flimsy white silk bra.

Clad only in a tiny white silk bra and matching white silk panties...Beth leapt out of bed and exited her cabin through the back door.

"Those crooks who're searching for oil in the park are active again. Some of them got away the last time. This should be easy for me to deal with" resolved Beth with a smile on her face as she took off her bra and panties as she took off her shirt...standing with her slender white body naked...surrounded by the towering trees of the forest.

"Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared. The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a golden brown aura engulfed the petite female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality.

When the aura disappeared, Beth Smith had ben transformed into an 8 ft tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a golden brown body that was voluptuous and muscular with a thick matted golden brown pubic forest between her giant, muscular thighs.

She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen and a pair of naked giant firm golden brown breasts...capped at their summits big huge puffy brown nipples and huge puffy brown areolas.

She had a long mane of tousled golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were large bare and erotic to the eye with sexy toes with glossy claw-like toenails. Her fingers were slender with glossy claw-like fingernails.

"Those criminals are searching for oil in the park again...I have to bring them to justice as Sasquatch Woman!!" resolved the Big Breasted Beast Woman as she sprinted off into the forest as super speed.

Her naked giant firm golden brown breasts swaying freely and sexily...her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem...her long mane of golden brown hair flailing in the breeze behind her head...Sasquatch Woman covered ground in her nature realm in record time...using her superhuman animal abilities to track down her quarry.

It was not long before the Big Breasted Beast Woman discovered a small camp located on the edge of the forest...close to Crystal Falls lake...where a group of oil workers...wearing brown uniforms and white hard hats... were busy pumping crude oil out of the ground and putting it into storage tanks to be transported away by trucks.

Flexing her giant golden brown thighs...Sasquatch Woman leapt into the air and alighted to the ground on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet. The ground shuddered on impact...causing the oil workers...who were being led by seasoned criminal Roan Miller...to stop their work and turn in their direction.

They were awed and aroused by the sight of the 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman.

"Look out it's Sasquatch Woman!! Stop her!!" yelled one of the oil workers.

Ten of them rushed towards her...armed with blackjacks, crowbars and lead wrenches.

"So you crooks have heard about me! Then you know there's nothing you can do to stop me from bringing you to justice!!" roared Sasquatch Woman as she charged towards them...the muscles of her voluptuous golden brown body accentuated.

Unleashing a flurry of powerful punches and kicks the Big Breasted Beast Woman sent the ten oil workers flying through the air or rolling along the ground...leaving them dazed and disoriented.

"Stop that big boobed bitch before she wreaks the camp!!" yelled Miller and six more oil workers rushed towards Sasquatch Woman armed with acetylene torches.

"You boys and your toys are no match for me with my Sasquatch Strength...Stamina and Speed!!" roared Sasquatch Woman as she flexed her muscular golden brown arms and her thick muscular golden brown legs...dispatching this group of oil workers...as their battle continued into the middle of the camp...amongst the active automated drilling equipment...crude oil storage facilities...electrical generators and fuel tanks.

"You boys are going to answer me and tell me why you're here and who you work for!! roared Sasquatch Woman confident that she would be victorious and have the all the illegal oil workers gift wrapped for the local sheriff to collect,

But the Sexy She Beast was unaware that some of the lit acetylene torches that were wielded by the oil workers she was fighting, fell out of their hands and close to an array of fuel tanks. amongst the active automated drilling equipment...crude oil storage facilities...electrical generators and fuel tanks.

She only became aware when she felt her huge puffy brown nipples stiffen sharply atop the sexy summits of her naked giant firm golden brown breasts.

"Eh?...My huge Sasquatch Nipples are tingling...Danger...What..." began Sasquatch Woman.

Seconds later, a series of explosions rocked the small oil camp, sending plumes of fire up into the air.

"The tanks are going to blow!! Get out of here!!" yelled Miller to the oil workers as they all scrambled to get into nearby parked vehicles and drive away as fire spread through the oil camp.

"The fire and the oil could spread to the forest and the lake! I'll have to let those crooks escape so I can stop it!!" roared Sasquatch Woman...her voluptuous and muscular golden brown body accentuated as she raced through the burning oil camp...using her great strength to knock down the make shift cabins that were being used by the workers...using the wood to contain the fire within a limited area...away from the lake and the surrounding forest.

She ran towards the oil storage tanks. Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous golden brown body...Sasquatch Woman worked as fast as she could to seal some ruptures on the crude oil storage tanks before they could explode.

But for all her superhuman strength, stamina and speed, the Big Breasted Beast Woman couldn't move fast enough.

Pressure gauges going out of control and with no safety mechanisms in place, some of the tubes connecting to multiple oil storage tanks ruptured simultaneously, dumping thick layers of black crude oil on to every inch of Sasquatch Woman's 8ft voluptuous and muscular golden brown body.

It had an effect on the Big Breasted Beast Woman that she didn't expect.

"Being bathed in crude oil!!...It's so thick!!...Crude oil is sticking to my skin!!...Eh??...The oil...all over my giant Sasquatch Breasts...on my huge Sasquatch Nipples...on my huge Sasquatch Areolas...can't get it off...Eh??...The oil...something in it...is making...my huge Sasquatch Nipples...my huge Sasquatch Areolas...HAAAAA...HAAAA....HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...MY HUGE SASQUATCH AREOLAS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED BY THE CRUDE OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M GETTING SO SICK....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HEAD SPINNING....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CRUDE OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAS GOTTEN INSIDE OF MY HUGE SASQUATCH CLITORIS...GOING TO...GOING TO...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sasquatch Woman in a flood of unexpected pleasure as she had an impromptu giant orgasm...a flood of her thick white cum...exiting her giant hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped golden brown cunt...mixing with the crude oil that was entering her super erogenous sex.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman...overwhelmed by pleasure...as she collapsed into the flowing mass of crude oil...her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs spread wide open...above her head and below her wide curvy waist...her wide spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare golden brown feet...with glossy claw like toenails...her blue eyes quickly closing as she succumbed to unconsciousness as the crude oil carried her away from the burning illegal oil camp.

24 hours later
Noon

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her eyelids fluttered as she rolled her head from side to side...pillowed atop her long mane of tousled golden brown haior that flowed from the top of her head to the middle of her back.

She stretched her muscular golden brown arms and her thick muscular golden brown legs...as she tried to ease the stiffness out of her naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body.

As her senses slowly returned, Sasquatch Woman felt softness slowly returning to her huge brown areolas and her huge puffy brown nipples which capped the sexy summits of her naked enormous firm golden brown breasts which rose and fell slowly with each breath she took.

She felt a firm but soft surface under her 8ft naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body...feeling it between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare golden brown feet...with glossy clawlike toenails.

Sasquatch Woman felt hardness in her huge puffy brown nipples, telling her she wasn't alone.

As her blue eyes opened and her vision cleared, the Big Breasted Beast Woman found herself lying on a large bed in a bedroom.

A handsome 40 year old man with a lean but muscular body, greying black hair and warm brown eyes.

She knew him, in her regular identity as park ranger Beth Smith, as Michael Saunders, a new resident of Crystal Falls.

But she pretended not to, lest she reveal her true identity. She also found herself being very excited in her super erogenous nipples, areolas and clitoris by the way he was looking at her naked 8ft voluptuous and muscular golden brown body.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Where am I?....Uuuuuh...Who are you?...What happened?" sighed Sasquatch Woman as she looked at the older, handsome former journalist.

"I...Uhh...I'm Michael Saunders...You're at my house...I ...Uhh...found you unconscious in the woods...covered in crude oil...Uhh...after an explosion at some kind of oil drillng location..." said Michael who was very aroused and found it impossible not to look at Sasquatch Woman's naked 8ft voluptuous and muscular golden brown body.

This wasn't lost on the Sexy She Beast who was very excited by the attention that her rescuer was giving her.

"You're...Uhh...You're..." said Michael.

"Yes...I'm Sasquatch Woman...the famous superheroine of the forests...Thanks for helping me Michael" replied the Big Breasted Beast Woman with a smile as she flexed her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs before him and got off the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay? asked Michael.

"Yes. You probably heard stories about me...that I've got superhuman strength, stamina and speed and the instincts of all the forest animals. I see my giant Sasquatch Breasts and my huge Sasquatch Clitoris fascinate you" quipped Sasquatch Woman at Michael as he stood before her.

He was shorter, standing at 6 ft to her 8ft.

"Uhh...Sorry..." apologized Michael.

"It's okay. Their size is because they're all natural and virgin due to my super powers. They're the sources of my strength but also my biggest weaknesses. It's very easy to knock me out if something unnatural affects them" quipped Sasquatch Woman with a smile as she noticed Michael's stiff penis under his pants.

"I...Uhh...see" replied Michael, uncertain whether or not Sasquatch Woman was joking or telling the truth.

"I've been investigating crooks who're looking for oil in Crystal Falls National Park. Some of them escaped me a few days ago when someone shot me in my giant Sasquatch Breasts with a pellet gun and beat them with a rock until they knocked me unconscious. Last night, I found some more of them involved in drilling. But an explosion caused the crude oil to spill on me. Some kind of chemicals used to stabilize the oil made my huge Sasquatch Nipples and my huge Sasquatch Areolas hard. The oil also made my huge Sasquatch Clitoris wet and excited. That knocked me unconscious too. I'm happy you found me Michael and took care of me. Your hands felt good on my giant Sasquatch Breasts and my huge Sasquatch Clitoris when you cleaned off the oil" replied Sasquatch Woman as she felt excited in her super erogenous body parts and comfortable with telling her new friend about her weaknesses.

"Oh...Uhh...Thanks. Uhh...maybe I could help Sasquatch Woman. These crooks you're investigating got to be working for someone. Maybe illegally for an oil company. I...Uhh...used to be a journalist. I could get evidence that could...Uhh...help you" said Michael...feeling his penis stiffen further under his pants as he watched Sexy She Beast's naked giant all natural breasts and her naked all natural huge clitoris located in the middle of her thick matted golden brown forest, between her giant golden brown thighs.

"All right Michael. I can't say no to the man who rescued me. I have to go now but I'll see you soon" replied Sasquatch Woman as exited the house through the open bedroom window and sprinted off into the woods at super speed.

Neither Sasquatch Woman nor Michael were aware that Michael's teenage son Timmy eavesdropped on their entire conversation and filmed her running off into the woods.

One week later
Crystal Falls High School
10 am

Timmy Saunders entered the office of the school's new psychiatrist, Doctor Klaus Drummer.

"Come in young Mr Saunders. There is no need for concern. The school is just doing a survey on the mental health of its students. I am informed that you have quite a vivid imagination.." stated Drummer as he walked in front of Timmy as he sat down.

"Honest Doc, I'm fine" replied the teenager. Drummer, had obtained the files on Timmy, which spoke about the boy having social adjustment issues since his parents’ divorce and his relocating from the Seattle to Crystal Falls.

Then there were drawings he managed to obtain from the school principal. They were drawings of Sasquatch Woman who was interfering in the efforts of criminals hired by Aegis Oil, like him, to access oil reserves in Crystal Falls National Park.

This confirmed to him that Timmy had first had knowledge about Sasquatch Woman which could be useful.

"That is what I am here to ensure my boy..." stated Doctor Drummer as he pulled out a gold pocket watch and swung it in front of Timmy's eyes. "You are becoming very tired Timmy..too tired to remain awake..You are..falling..asleep..." commanded the Dreamer. "Yes...very tired..I'm falling..asleep..." replied the teenager as he immediately fell into a trance.

"There are legends in this town..of a powerful beast woman.. who lives in the forest...She's called Sasquatch Woman" stated Drummer. "Yes.. I..I've seen..her...She’s real" stated Timmy.

"How do you know her?" asked Drummer. "I ran into her..in the forest..She’s fast...super strong..." replied Timmy.

"Tell me Timmy..for all her great strength..she must have a weakness..tell me..how I can make her weak...take her prisoner..." said Drummer. Unable to resist the hypnotism...Timmy Saunders revealed the super she-beast's most intimate secret.

"Sasquatch Woman's weaknesses are in her big boobs, nipples, areolas and clitoris. She told my dad about it when he brought her to our house, after he found her unconscious in the woods."

"Good..You will sleep now Timmy..and will remember nothing...when you awaken.." said the evil doctor as the boy fell into a deep sleep.

The former spy then injected the teenager with a sedative via a hypodermic needle to make sure he stayed unconscious for hours.

"Very good boy. You're just the bait I need to capture Sasquatch Woman" thought Drummer, rubbing his hands together feeling very aroused by this thought.

7 pm

Beth Smith was relaxing in her cabin after another day's work as a park ranger in Crystal Falls National Park.

The 30 year old brunette, who stood at 5'3 in height and had a slender body, had lived in the nearby town of Crystal Falls all her life and everybody in town knew her.

Beth smiled to herself at the fact that no one knew that when she wasn't doing her normal job as a park ranger, she was fighting against crime as the legendary superheroine of nature, Sasquatch Woman.

Wearing a loose t-shirt and panties, Beth found herself playing with her small shapely breasts under her t-shirt and her small clitoris under her panties, as she thought about the handsome former journalist Michael Saunders who took care of her days earlier after she was knocked out after an explosion at an illegal oil drilling camp in the woods.

"Michael has such good hands...Uuuh...the way he touched my giant Sasquatch Breasts...my huge Sasquatch Nipples...Uuh...my huge Sasquatch Areolas...Uuh...and my huge Sasquatch Clitoris...while I was knocked out...Uuuh
...felt so good...Uuuh...I feel guilty not telling him...Uuuh...that his son Timmy shot me in my giant Sasquatch Breasts with a pellet rifle...interrupting me before I could stop those crooks who're drilling for oil in Crystal Falls National Park. I detected his son's scent in his house. The same scent when he accidentally shot me in the woods. I didn't realise how exciting being knocked out feels" thought Beth as she felt her small pink nipples becoming stiff under her shirt and her small pink clitoris getting moist under her panties.

At that moment, Beth felt her nipples shoot to attention under her flimsy t-shirt and knew what that meant.

"Ohh...My huge Sasquatch Nipples are sensing danger. It's Michael! He needs help! Time for me to change into Sasquatch Woman!" thought Beth with a smile, excited to change into her sexy, super-powered alter-ego and to show off her body, beauty and power to the former journalist, who she had an animal attraction to as Sasquatch Woman.

Exiting her cabin through the back door, the petite park ranger stripped out of her t-shirt and panties as she ran into the nearby woods.

"Oh Mighty Sasquatch!!!" she declared. The utterance of those words caused a mighty wind to blow through the trees and a golden brown aura engulfed the petite female park ranger. Beth felt herself growing in size, strength and sensuality.

When the aura disappeared, Beth Smith had ben transformed into an 8 ft tall woman...who was half-human and half animal.

She had a golden brown body that was voluptuous and muscular with a thick matted golden brown pubic forest between her giant, muscular thighs.

She possessed a broad upper torso which comprised a washboard abdomen and a pair of naked giant firm golden brown breasts...capped at their summits big huge puffy brown nipples and huge puffy brown areolas.

She had a long mane of tousled golden brown hair that cascaded from the top of her head to the middle of her back. Her feet were large bare and erotic to the eye with sexy toes with glossy claw-like toenails. Her fingers were slender with glossy claw-like fingernails.

"Now to get to Michael's house and find out what's going on!" resolved the 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman as she sprinted off into the forest as super speed.

Her naked giant firm golden brown breasts swaying freely and sexily...her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem...her long mane of golden brown hair flailing in the breeze behind her head...Sasquatch Woman covered ground in her nature realm in record time...and soon arrived at the home of former journalist turned author Michael Saunders that was located close to Crystal Falls Lake.

Flexing her giant golden brown thighs...Sasquatch Woman leapt through an open window in the house...landing on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet...causing a slight tremor...which alerted Michael to her presence.

The former journalist entered the living room where he found the 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman.

"Sasquatch Woman! Thank God you're here!" gasped Michael in relief. But he was also immediately aroused as he looked at the naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods.

"I sensed you were in trouble Michael and I came as soon as I could. What's up?" asked the Sexy She Beast...feeling excitement in her huge brown nipples, huge brown areolas and huge brown clitoris as she assumed her heroic pose before him to show off her voluptuous and muscular golden brown body.

She noticed his stiff penis under his pants, telling her that he was aroused to be around her too.

Michael was mesmerized as he looked at her standing with her golden brown hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare golden brown feet flat on the floor, her thick muscular golden brown legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm golden brown breasts pushed towards him with confidence.

He pushed erotic thoughts about Sasquatch Woman to the back of his mind as he remembered he needed the help of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods.

"My son Timmy's missing. He didn't come home from school and then I got this note in the mail" said Timmy as he handed a piece of paper to the 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman who took it in her right golden brown hand.

"Mr Saunders. We have your son. Don't call the authorities or he dies. Contact Sasquatch Woman and tell her to come to the address on this note alone" the note read.

"Don't worry Michael. I know this place. I'll go there and rescue Timmy from these criminals. They're no match for my Sasquatch Strength, Stamina and Speed" said Sasquatch Woman confidently with a smile on her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden brown hair.

"The kidnappers must be the criminals who are illegally drilling for oil that you're after Sasquatch Woman. They somehow found out that I'm helping you. This could be a trap for you" said Michael who was aroused by the Sexy She Beast but also concerned about her safety.

"You're probably right Michael. I'll have to take whatever these crooks have planned for me. But I'll bring your son home safely and bring these crooks to justice. I promise" replied Sasquatch Woman as she turned on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet...sprinted towards the open window in the living room...flexed her giant golden brown thighs....leapt out of the window.

Michael ran to the window and watched...with awe and arousal, the movements of her naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body as she sprinted off into the woods at superhuman speed.

"What a woman" he thought as he stroked his stiff and erect penis through his pants.

8 pm

Her naked giant firm golden brown breasts swaying sexily, her muscular golden brown arms and long muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem, her long mane of tousled golden brown hair flailing behind her head, Sasquatch Woman made powerful strides as she traversed her nature realm at super speed, using the tingling sensations in her huge puffy brown nipples to track down missing teenager Timmy Saunders and the crooks who kidnapped him.

The 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman could not deny the extra excitement she was feeling in her huge puffy brown nipples, huge puffy brown areolas and huge brown clitoris as erotic thoughts of the missing boy's father floated around in her mind.

"Ooh...I just can't get erotic thoughts of Michael Saunders out of my mind. Something about him attracted me when I first saw him in town as Beth Smith. That attraction's increased since he took care of me as Sasquatch Woman after the explosion at that illegal oil camp knocked me out. It was only a matter of time before the crooks found out about my big weaknesses in my giant Sasquatch Breasts and in my huge Sasquatch Clitoris. I don't feel bad that Michael or his son Timmy know about my big weaknesses. It's actually exciting to be knocked out and then come back and save the day" thought the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods with a smile on her beauteous face as her blue eyed spotted her destination through the trees in the darkness ahead of her.

Flexing her giant golden brown thighs, Sasquatch Woman leapt effortlessly over an old wooden perimeter fence, landing on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet on the dry ground with a hefty thud.

Her naked giant firm golden brown breasts and the cheek of her giant firm golden brown ass swayed sexily as she strolled confidently towards the darkened wooden buildings that were part of the property of an abandoned farm, that she was instructed to come to.

The Sexy She Beast did not have long to wait for the crooks to show themselves as her huge puffy brown nipples shot to attention, alerting her to their presence.

She stopped in the open yard of the abandoned farm as 20 thugs emerged from the shadows to surround her.

The ex lumberjack Hal O'Bannon and the Native American guide Elijah led this group of thugs hired by Aegis Oil.

"I suggest you hand over the boy you kidnapped gentlemen and allow me to take you to justice quipped Sasquatch Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in their midst.

Her golden brown hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare golden brown feet flat on the ground, her thick muscular golden brown legs slightly apart and her naked giant golden brown breasts pushed forward.

"You sticking your big tits where they don't belong bitch! Get her!" snarled O'Bannon as he and the other 20 thugs charged towards the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods.

The muscles of her 8ft voluptuous golden brown body accentuated, Sasquatch Woman was swiftly out of her heroic pose and engaged the oncoming thugs.

"You gentlemen are cowards to kidnap a boy!!You should face someone stronger like me!! " declared Sasquatch Woman as she drove the ball of her large erotic right golden brown foot into O'Bannon's groin, knocking him out and sending him hurtling back into three other thugs, leaving all of them stunned on the ground.

Elijah got a left golden brown fist to his face which sent him flying backwards through the air and crashing through the wooden wall of a shed. He groaned and passed out on the ground.

"You gentlemen are up against a force of nature!! There's nothing you can do to stop me with my Sasquatch Strength, Stamina and Speed!! I'm going to rescue Timmy Saunders, stop your illegal oil drilling on protected lands and bring you and your employers to justice!!" said Sasquatch Woman with a smile on her beauteous face, the muscles of her voluptuous golden brown body accentuated as she made light work of the remaining 15 thugs with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Soon all 20 thugs were down and unconscious on the ground around the Sexy She Beast.

"If this was your plan to trap me you failed gentlemen! I'm going find Timmy Saunders and take him home now. I'll send the police to come and collect you!" laughed Sasquatch Woman, feeling aroused in her huge puffy brown nipples, huge brown areolas and huge brown clitoris as she thought about how impressed Michael would be when she returned his teenage son safely to him.

The Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods allowed her overconfidence and attraction to the handsome former journalist to lull her into complacency.

She had no idea that Roan Miller had taken up position on a nearby windmill, watched her approach the farm and bided his time while she made light work of the other thugs like himself, hired secretly by Aegis Oil Company, to illegally drill for oil in Crystal Falls National Park.

Miller had all the time in the world to take aim at the unsuspecting 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman with a silencer-tipped, long-range sniper rifle, take aim, meticulously select his targets and pull the trigger of his rifle three times in quick succession.

"AAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAARGH" roared Sasquatch Woman in absolute agony...throwing her head back, her muscular golden brown arms raised above her head, her thick muscular golden brown legs spread wide open, rising on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet as she felt three great explosions of pain, two in her naked giant firm golden brown breasts and one between her giant golden brown thighs.

In the space of seconds, the Top Heavy Heroine of Woods realized too late that she had no choice put to accept a great and exciting punishment for her overconfidence and complacency.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE BEEN SHOT...UUUUUUUUH
...IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...AND IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH CLITORIS...UUUUH...WITH TRANQUILIZER DARTS...
UUUUUUUUUH...HOW...UUUUUUH...DID YOU FIND OUT...THEY ARE MY BIG WEAKNESSES??...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her large erotic bare golden-brown feet, her muscular golden arms flailing in the air...her eyelids getting heavier by the second...rainbow colors appearing before her increasingly sleepy blue eyes as her head reeled with growing dizziness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GENTLEMEN AREN'T TAKING ANY CHANCES WITH ME
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT USING ANY LOCAL TRANQUILIZER...UUUUUUUUUUH
I...I...I'VE BEEN DRUGGED IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES AND IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WITH CARFENTANIL...WELL DONE GENTLEMEN...ONE DART IS ENOUGH...TO KNOCK OUT AN ADULT MALE ELEPHANT...UUUH...CARFENTANIL IS WORKING FAST...MAKING MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...MY HUGE SASQUATCH AREOLAS...MY HUGE SASQUATCH CLITORIS...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY TO LACTATE...TOO SLEEPY TO ORGASM...MY SASQUATCH STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...
GONE...UUUUUH...GOT TO LET YOU CAPTURE ME GENTLEMEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure as she collapsed to the ground on her back with a resounding thud...her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs flailing in the air, before falling limp past her head and spreading wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare golden brown feet resting on the hard dry earth on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails straining to stay close together.

During this time, Roan Miller was able to climb down from the windmill and approach the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods as she lay sprawled out on the ground, with the other thugs she defeated moments earlier, lying all around her.

Miller was both surprised and aroused to see that Sasquatch Woman was still conscious although she was incapacitated by the darts in the tips of her huge puffy hard and erect brown nipples and the dart embedded in her huge brown clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU CROOKS TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...MY HUGE SASQUATCH AREOLAS AND MY HUGE SASQUATCH CLITORIS...YOU'VE EXPLOITED SO WELL...UUUUUH
WITH THESE CARFENTANIL DARTS...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure as she looked at Miller with sleepy blue eyes.

"You're tough Big Tits!! But this'll clean your clock!!" snarled Miller as he took out a tranquilizer pistol and took two more shots at her naked giant firm golden brown breasts as she lay sprawled out on her back and helpless before him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" roared Sasquatch Woman in absolute agony as Miller shot her in her huge brown areolas with two more carfentanil darts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SHOT IN MY HUGE HAAAAAAAARD SASQUATCH AREOLAS...WITH MORE CARFENTANIL DARTS...YOU GOT ME GOOD...UUH
...SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...GOING TO BE KNOCKED OUT...FOR A DAY...UUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure

Her blue eyes slowly closing. Her golden brown muscular arms flung past her head...her thick muscular golden brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist. The claw-like toes of her erotic bare golden brown feet twitched in sexy defeat..wide spaces appearing between them…as weakness and fatigue set into her voluptuous and muscular golden brown body and she succumbed to unconsciousness for a day.

24 hours later
Crystal Falls
7 am

Michael Saunders checked his watched as he looked out the window of the study in his house near Crystal Falls Lake, located in the woods near the town of Crystal Falls.

He was looking, hoping to see the local superheroine Sasquatch Woman returning with his teenage son Timmy, who had been kidnapped by criminals who were illegally drilling for oil in Crystal Falls National Park.

In his mind's eye, he saw her with her 8ft naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body. He became immediately aroused as he thought about her naked giant firm golden brown breasts and her huge brown clitoris located in the middle of the thick matted golden brown pubic forest between her giant golden brown thighs.

"Something must have gone wrong. Sasquatch Woman hasn't returned with Timmy. Could she have fallen into a trap?" he wondered.

As concerned as he was, Michael knew all he could do was hope that the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods would save his son and stop the criminals who were illegally drilling for oil in Crystal Falls National Park.

Seattle
Noon

In the privacy of his company's corporate headquarters, Aegis Oil CEO Arthur Aegis was very aroused as he looked at life video feed on his computer of Sasquatch Woman lying flat on her back, chained and unconscious, her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs fully outstretched past her head and below her wide curvy waist...her golden brown hands and large erotic bare golden brown feet bound by heavy chains.

Aegis felt his dick stiffen sharply under his pants as he gazed at her naked giant firm golden brown breasts and her huge brown clitoris located in the middle of the thick matted golden brown pubic forest between her giant golden brown thighs.

"Sasquatch Woman has been captured and neutralised as you ordered. She will be unconscious for today and wake up tomorrow" reported Doctor Klaus Drummer who Aegis had hired to capture the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods who was undermining his company's attempts to extract oil illegally from Crystal Falls National Park.

"You did well Doctor. I want to meet this savage woman myself. I will be there tomorrow when she wakes up" said Aegis.

24 hours later
Crystal Falls
5 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure, feeling very dizzy, sleepy and sexy, as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman awoke to find herself lying on her back atop a steel table...her muscular golden brown arms extended past her head....her golden brown hands bound to the upper part of the table by strong steel shackles. her thick muscular golden brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her large erotic bare golden brown feet bound to the lower part of the table with another set of strong steel shackles.

"So you're the legendary Sasquatch Woman??.. The famous super heroine of the woods??" she heard a man's voice gloat.

Through her blurry vision, the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods saw Aegis CEO Arthur Aegis looking at her. Next to him, she saw the criminal Roan Miller with their prisoner, teenager Timmy Saunders, sitting in a chair...his hands and feet bound by strong ropes to it. Some of the other thugs who worked with Miller, stood close by, all of them aroused by the absolute helplessness of the Sexy She Beast before them.

Her memory as park ranger Beth Smith, allowed Sasquatch Woman to know who Arthur Aegis was and the plot became very clear to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're Arthur Aegis....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You hired these men...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to drill illegally...Uuuuuuuuh
...for oil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in Crystal Falls National Park...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sasquatch Woman, flexing her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs in futile efforts to break the shackles that were binding her to the table.

"I'm impressed that a savage beast like you is au courant with events in the modern world! That's right Sasquatch Woman! There are vast reserves of oil in this park and I'm going to get them. You've interfered greatly with the work of my associates to find and extract that oil for me! But thanks to this boy, I know about your big weaknesses and how easy it is to tame you" gloated Aegis.

"I...I'm sorry...." apologised Timmy, bowing his head in shame.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...It's okay Timmy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...once I regain my Sasquatch Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....I'll get us out of this trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and bring these crooks...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice..." moaned Sasquatch Woman in pleasure...flexing her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs in futile efforts to break the shackles binding her golden brown hands and large erotic bare golden brown feet to the steel table.

"Very amusing and very naive Sasquatch Woman. Mr Specks, if you will" said Aegis as he motioned to the technician Simon Specks, who turned on a laser machine that was aimed at the 8ft Big Breasted Beast Woman.

Timmy watched in fear, awe and arousal as a red laser beam from the machine hit Sasquatch Woman in her huge brown clitoris in the middle of her thick matted golden brown pubic forest between her wide open giant golden brown thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HUGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SASQUATCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure, wiggling helplessly atop the steel table as the pulsating red laser beam bombarded her non-stop in her huge super erogenous brown clitoris, which became wet and excited in less than two seconds.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...EXPLOITING ME...HHHHHHHHHHH
...IN MY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HUGE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SASQUATCH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WHILE MY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HUGE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SASQUATCH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....NIPPLES...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AND MY...HHHHHHH
HUGE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SASQUATCH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AREOLAS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ARE...HAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...FROM...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TRANQUILISER DARTS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GETTING TIRED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WANT TO SLEEP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOT TO ...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STAY AWAKE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BUT...IT'S...HHH...SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure as the laser beam blasted her in her huge hard wet and excited brown clitoris...making her weaker, sexier and sleepier.

"You creeps!! You're going to knock out Sasquatch Woman again!!" yelled Timmy in awe, anger and arousal as he watched the growing helplessness of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods and knew he was responsible.

"That's the least of your troubles boy. You and this super bitch are loose ends and need to be tied off. The laser will keep her from getting her super powers back, long enough for these bombs to take care of both of you" gloated Aegis as he pointed the teenager in the direction of ten metal drums filled with oil, with C4 explosives tied to them and detonators counting down to zero.

Aegis, Miller and the rest of the thugs walked out of the barn they were in, closed it and made their departure, leaving Sasquatch Woman and Timmy Saunders to what seemed to be certain death.

Timmy watched with growing fear as the timers on the detonators counted down, while nearby Sasquatch Woman writhed her 8ft naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body helplessly atop the steel table...as the red laser beam bombarded her in her huge hard wet and excited brown clitoris between her giant golden brown thighs.

"Sasquatch Woman!! You gotta save us!!" cried Timmy.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THESE CROOKS...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE OUTSMARTED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...MY HUGE SASQUATCH AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TRANQUILIZERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LASER BEAM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
SASQUATCH CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sasquatch Woman in growing pleasure...the urge to orgasm becoming irresistible.

"You can't cum Sasquatch Woman! If you don't recover fast, we're both gonna die!" cried Timmy.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SORRY SON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Sasquatch Woman loudly in pleasure as she had the biggest orgasm in her life, which left her dizzy and disoriented on the table as a flood of thick white cum gushed out from her giant hard wet and excited golden brown cunt, her blue eyes closing as she slipped towards unconsciousness.

"You must not give up Beth Smith. The boy Timmy Saunders and his father Michael Saunders need the power of Sasquatch Woman to save them!" said the Spirit of the Woods who gave her super powers to fight evil.

A good distance away, Arthur Aegis and Roan Miller, were sitting in the back of an SUV, with two of Aegis's guards in the front.

They grinned when they heard the explosion and believed that was the demise of Sasquatch Woman and Timmy Saunders.

The duo were shocked when the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods suddenly appeared in the middle of the road in front of them and drove the ball of her large right erotic bare golden brown foot into the grill of the moving SUV.

The force of impact sent Aegis, Miller and the two guards flying out of the wrecked vehicle and rolling along the ground.

Dazed and disoriented, they could do nothing as Sasquatch Woman dragged them together to one spot on the road in front of their wrecked vehicle.

Timmy Saunders watched in awe and arousal, his penis stiff and erect under his pants, as he watched the naked giant firm golden brown breasts of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods swaying freely and sexily as she flexed the muscles of her 8ft voluptuous golden brown body, effortlessly bending pieces of metal and using them to restrain Aegis, Miller and his two guards.

Feeling hardness in her huge brown nipples, Sasquatch Woman heard the sound of approaching police sirens.

"The authorities will be here soon to arrest you and your friends Mr Aegis. You're going to answer for your crimes here in Crystal Falls" said Sasquatch Woman to the captured villains before turning away and walking towards Timmy.

"Let's get you home son" she told him.

"Yeah" agreed Timmy, feeling very aroused, as they walked away into the surrounding woods.

6 pm

Standing in her heroic pose, her golden brown hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare golden brown feet flat on the ground, her thick muscular golden brown legs slightly apart, Sasquatch Woman smiled as she watched Michael and Timmy Saunders hugging each other, as they all stood outside of the house where Michael and Timmy lived, close to Crystal Falls Lake.

She learnt when she brought the teenage boy home safe and sound, that Michael had called the police and given them information about the illegal activities which Aegis Oil was up to in Crystal Falls.

Michael and Timmy turned to look at the Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods.

"Thank you for saving my son Sasquatch Woman. I don't know how I can ever thank you" said Michael.

Sasquatch Woman smiled, feeling surges of warmth in her naked giant firm golden brown breasts and feelings of wetness and excitement in her huge brown clitoris between her giant golden brown thighs, as she noticed how both Michael and Timmy were very aroused being around her.

The Top Heavy Heroine of the Woods felt very comfortable with both of them.

"You don't need to Michael. We're friends now. I promise that if you and Timmy ever need my help, I won't be far away" replied Sasquatch Woman as she turned on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet and sprinted off into the woods, as the sun slowly set.

"Dad. I'm sorry for how I acted. I think I'm going to like it here" said Timmy.

"So do I son. So do I" replied Michael as they watched Sasquatch Woman disappear into the woods, wondering what new adventures lay in store for all of them.

End.

Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:46 am