Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:44 am

Legend of Sasquatch Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Legend of Sasquatch Woman
Legend of Sasquatch Woman

Crystal Falls, Northwest USA
11 pm.

Under the cover of darkness..amongst the towering pine trees of Crystal Falls National Park...a group of four men conducted their illegal covert activities.

The men had been hired by an oil company after satellite imaging over the park showed what appeared to be considerable crude oil reserves located in one section of the vast nature reserve.

They were sent in to do seismic tests to confirm the oil was there and report back to their employer about how to access it.

"Come on!..Let's get this done with..the boss says there's oil in this part of the park…" said the leader of the group..a freelance criminal named ROAN MILLER.

Just then..the quartet heard a wolf howl in the distance. "I don't think we should be out here" stammered SIMON SPECKS
...the technician of the group.

"What are you talking about?!..Once the boss’ company gets the oil...We’ll all get a cut..We'll be rich.." said Miller.

"These lands are said to be sacred...protected by a powerful she beast.." stated ELIJAH...a Native American..and the guide for the group.

"You're not gonna start with that old spook talk again are ya?! ..I've heard the talk back in town..stories about some kind of Lady Bigfoot that lives out here in the forest...That shit can’t be real!!" scoffed HAL O’BANNON...an out of work lumberjack.

However just as he uttered those words..the ground beneath their feet began to shake. "What's goin on?!..An earthquake?! yelled one of the men.

The answer came as a monstrous figure descended into their midst from the surrounding darkness of the forest. The men drew their pistols as the figure stepped into the light provided by their torches Their eyes popped and jaws dropped when they saw that the curves on the figure's body were unmistakeably female.

Towering above them at eight feet..the men stared in awe at the voluptuous and muscular body of the mysterious creature. It had smooth golden brown skin...a long mane of golden brown hair..and a thick matted golden brown pubic forest between its massive golden brown thighs.

It's huge golden brown hands and huge erotic bare golden brown feet...respectively had slender fingers and sexy toes that were claw-like in nature.

The giantess stared back at them with blue eyes that penetrated the darkness as the men stared at her pair of naked giant firm golden brown breasts that were located above her washboard abdomen..and the huge puffy brown nipples and vast brown areolas which capped their sexy summits.

They were shocked even more when the strange she-beast spoke to them..in clear English.

"Evening gentlemen!...I’m SASQUATCH WOMAN...You’re trespassing on protected lands and conducting illegal activities...You’d be wise to surrender right now!” she declared.

As she issued her warning...Sasquatch Woman assumed a heroic pose before the four men. Hands on her broad, shapely waist..her thick, muscular golden brown legs spread slightly apart ...her large erotic golden brown bare feet resting flat on the soft earth...her massive firm golden brown bust thrust confidently towards them. her huge naked bust pushed towards them.

Shaken out of their stupor...the men raised their guns to shoot. However Sasquatch Woman reacted with a speed which shocked them. Literally putting her erotic large right erotic golden brown bare foot down...the Sexy She-Beast caused a mini tremor which sent Elijah and Specks...sprawling along the ground.

Grabbing O’Bannon by the right arm with her left wrist...Sasquatch Woman effortlessly hurled the lumberjack away as if he was a rag doll. He slammed into a nearby tree and slumped to the ground unconscious.

The sound of a jeep pulling away alerted Sasquatch Woman to Roan Miller attempting to make a getaway in the group’s Land Rover.

“You’re not going to escape!” vowed the Big Breasted She Beast

Miller was shocked to see Sasquatch Woman her giant firm golden brown breasts bobbing sexily...her muscular golden brown arms and long muscular golden brown legs moving in tandem...pursuing him at incredible speed through the forest.

The Sexy She Beast closed the gap fast on her fleeing quarry and it seemed inevitable that she would get him.

But fate took an unexpected turn...as her path crossed with TIMMY SAUNDERS...a teenage boy who recently moved to the nearby town of Crystal Falls from Los Angeles to live with his father MICHAEL SAUNDERS...a former journalist...after his parents’ divorce.

From the city...Timmy didn’t like living with his dad in the small town of Crystal Falls...and went out roaming in the woods every chance he got.

He bought a pellet rifle and sling shot from a hardware in town.

While his dad was busy working on a writing a book, Timmy would sneak off into the woods surrounding their house and go looking to get into mischief.

He was shocked when he saw Sasquatch Woman’s towering voluptuous and muscular frame cross his path in the darkness.

The startled teenager shone his flaslight in her direction

“AAAAAH...THAT LIGHT...SO BRIGHT...CAN’T SEE!!” cried the Big Breasted Bigfoot...raising her muscular golden brown arms to shield her blue eyes from the intense beam from Timmy’s flashlight.

Panicked by the sight of her...the teenage boy unslung his pellet rifle from his right shoulder and started shooting wildly at Sasquatch Woman.

“AAAAAARH...BEING SHOT IN MY GIANT SASQUATCH BREASTS...AAAAAAARH...BEING SHOT.....IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...IN MY HUGE SASQUATCH AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEE...THEY STING…AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEE” roared the Super She Beast in pain...rising on the balls of her large erotic bare golden brown feet as Timmy emptied his rifle's ammunition into her awesome bust.

She collapsed to the ground on her back with a resounding thud...that was felt throughout the park...her muscular golden brown arms and thick muscular golden brown legs flailing in the air before falling to the ground.

The shockwaves from her fall knocked Timmy off his feet and he fell to the ground.

Roan Miller lost control of his jeep and slammed into a tree.

"What the hell...??!!" gasped Miller as he staggered out of the crashed jeep, took his knapsack and made his way through the forest...in the direction that the sudden tremors came from.

As he got to his feet, Timmy was still curious about the Big Breasted Bigfoot he encountered.

The teenager was heading back to the place he saw the creature...
when he heard the sound of someone coming towards him through the darkness of the forest.

"Crap! If Dad felt that quake and finds out I'm not at home, he's gonna kill me!" thought Timmy as he turned and through the trees in the direction that would lead him back to the house where he was living with his father.

Miller saw Timmy running away. He was about to follow the teenager when he heard sexy female moans of "Uuuh...Uuuh".

The seasoned criminal walked in the direction of the moans to discover the Big Breasted Bigfoot as she lay sprawled out on her back before him...in the darkness of the forest amongst some towering giant redwood trees...her muscular golden brown arms flung past her head...her thick muscular golden brown legs stretching back and forth below her broad curvy waist... the sexy toes of her large erotic bare golden brown feet with glossy clawlike toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Aroused as he looked down at the stunned Sasquatch Woman's 9 ft voluptuous and muscular body...angry that she had interrupted the job he was being paid to do...concerned that the tremors caused by her fall could alert someone to the presence of his crew in the park...Miller acted spontaneously and in a fit of rage...taking the Busty Beast Woman completely by surprise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUNH...IN MY GIANT SASQUATCH BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN...IN MY HAAAAAAAARDHUGE SASQUATCH NIPPLES...
PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY HAAAAAAAARD HUGE SASQUATCH AREOLAS...THESE
ARE MY WEAK SPOTS...UUUUNHHOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THEM??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" roared Sasquatch Woman in agony as she made no effort to defend herself as an enrage Roan Miller used a large heavy rock to mercilessly pummel her in her naked giant firm golden brown breasts...with most of the blows scoring direct hits on their sexy summits...driving the pellets that were embedded in the super erogenous brown flesh of her huge hard brown areolas and in the super erogenous flesh of her huge hard puffy erect brown nipples...deeper and deeper into it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHPAIN IN MY GIANT SASQUATCH BREASTS...PAIN IN MY HUGE
HAAAAARD SASQUATCH NIPPLES...PAIN IN MY HUGE HAAAAAARD SASQUATCH AREOLAS...TOO MUCH...UUUUH
NEVER HAD MY GIANT SASQUATCH BREASTS...BEATEN LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WHOEVER YOU ARE...UUUUUHGOOD JOB...UUUUUUUH...MADE ME SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS IN THE NEXT SECOND...UUH...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Sasquatch Woman in submission...her blue eyes closing as her naked voluptuous and muscular golden brown body went limp on the ground of her nature realm...her muscular golden brown arms limp past her head...her naked giant firm golden brown breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by hardened and traumatized huge hard brown areolas and huge hard brown nipples...her thick muscular golden brown legs spread wide open below her broad curvy waist...her large erotic bare golden brown feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy clawlike toenails as she suffered her first defeat and succumbed to her first long spell unconsciousness while Roan Miller made his escape.

"No one's going to believe this" he thought.

To be continued.

Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:45 am