Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 am

Heroines of the West- In the Hands of the Farm 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Heroines of the West- In the Hands of the Farm 3
Heroines of the West in Hands of the Farm 3
Texas 1854

Farmer Johnathan Bradshaw and his eldest daughter Nicole arrived at the family farm in a carriage.

They got out with Nicole carrying the naked and unconscious busty Mexican superwoman Zorra...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body bound in ropes soaked in chloroform....a white plastic face mask...soaked in chloroform...fitted securely over her beauteous face.

Bradshaw saw his other two daughters Erica and Emmy arrive at the farm in a wagon...a wooden coffin in the back.

Erica and Emmy were aroused and impressed at the sight of Nicole holding the defeated Zorra in her muscular arms.

"Welcome home girls. Was your trip successful?" asked Bradshaw rhetorically.

"It sure was Pa" replied Emmy as Erica opened a wooden coffin in the back of the wagon...to show the naked, bound, gagged and unconscious superheroine Hawk Woman lying inside...her naked firm shiny brown breasts rising and falling slowly capped by big puffy semi-hard and erect shiny dark brown nipples and wide semi-hard dark brown areolas

"Excellent. I think it's time we wake our guests up, so our real experiment can begin" said Bradshaw to his three daughters who all nodded in agreement

Nicole laid Zorra on the ground on her back...untied the chloroform-covered ropes that were binding her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...and then removed the chloroform-soaked white plastic mask that was covering her beauteous face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine...milk leaking from the tips of her big puffy semi-hard and sem-erect glossy pink nipples...a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big semi-hard and excited glossy pink cunt...announcing she was regaining consciousness...but too dizzy to get to her erotic bare creamy feet.

Erica untied the ropes binding Hawk Woman's shiny brown hands and shiny brown erotic bare feet...and then removed the cloth from Hawk Woman's beauteous face...causing the Big Breasted Indian Fury's brown eyes to flutter open in the grey hawk war paint that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hawk Woman...as geysers of white milk shot out from the tips of her big puffy semi-hard shiny dark brown nipples...while a waterfall of thick white cum flowed freely out of her big semi-hard excited shiny dark brown cunt.

Days of physical and erotic torture...and drugging...left both busty superheroines in the same predicament...being totally helpless to defend themselves against their captors...who had taken each of them far from their homes in Mexico and Kansas.

Weakenef by their capture and days of travelling, Hawk Woman and Zorra were oblivious to their surroundings...including their own presence...as Nicole and Emmy approached them.

"What...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH" moanex Hawk Woman in pain as she sat up in the coffin...as Nicole with her big and strong hands, squeezed her naked huge firm shiny brown breasts, causing more of her white breast milk to flow out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny dark brown nipples into a glass which she handed to her father.

"Excellent quality you can knock her out so we can begin the experiments" ordered Bradshaw.

"UUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUH...MARTIN...UUUUUUUUH...HELP...UUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman in pain and pleasure as Nicole brutally rubbed her in her big hard wet and excited shiny dark brown clitoris and in her big hard wet and shiny dark brown anus until she had five gigantic orgasms in quick succession.

Nicole soaked a cloth in the five waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out of the Big Breasted Indian Fury's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny dark brown cunt...and then clamped it over her nose and mouth...holding it firm as Hawk Woman collapsed back into the open coffin.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"moaned Hawk Woman into the cloth...dreaming about her boyfriend...Federal Agent Martin Letter as she succumbed quickly back into unconsciousness.

Emmy chose the sensual approach as she licked Zorra's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples

"UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pleasure as she freely lactated...white milk streaming out of the hardened tips of her famous nipples.

"UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUH

...UUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pleasure as Emmy bit and sucked her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Your Mexican milk is really tasty but it's siesta time soon" quipped Emmy as she shoved Zorra to the ground and started licking her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the beaten Busty Mexican heroine as she had a sequence of 5 gigantic orgasms which made her very weak and sleepy.

Emmy finished her with a kiss with her mouth full of her super erogenous cum.

"Nnnnnnnnn" moaned Zorra as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her muscular creamy arms limp at her sides...her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy black toenails as she faded into unconsciousness.

One day later

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH" Hawk Woman and Zorra moaned loudly and in pleasure as they regained consciousness.

The busty superheroines realized they were almost naked...and trapped in wooden structures similar to those of execution with her head and arms trapped, their naked breasts had strange suction objects attached to them.

Hawk Woman and Zorra were extremely weak and impotent in that position.

Their asses were on display in a position that would not tire them so much, since the wooden object prevented them from falling to the ground

Farmer Bradshaw with his daughters approached them from behind.

"Welcome Hawk Woman! Welcome to my farm! It's a pleasure you accepted our invitations to come here" said Bradshaw.

As Hawk Woman and Zorra looked at their captors, they remembered what happened.

"You knocked us unconscious and kidnapped us! What do you intend to do with us??!!" asked Hawk Woman as she felt a little scared as she had suffered a total defeat, by these new villains.

"Glad you asked. You and Zorra will be the first busty superheroines to experience my milking machine" gloated Bradshaw.

"What are you talking about???

What does this machine do??" asked Zorra.

"Erica. Please give our guinea pigs a demonstration" said Bradshaw.

"Yes Pa" replied Erica and pulled a lever on the machine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra loudly and in pleasure as they felt the machine suck the milk from their naked huge firm breasts, and store it inside of a glass tank.

"Your milk is special! I will sell it for thousands of dollars! Anyone who drinks it, gets rejuvenated, momentarily gets more energy, and is so natural!" said Bradshaw.

"UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra loudly and in pleasure while Bradshaw and his daughters laughed as more milk was sucked from their breasts.

One hour later

Noticing that the huge firm breasts of Hawk Woman and Zorra were getting smaller, Bradshaw ordered Erica to turn off the machine.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra in pleasure as Nicole and Emmy took the suckers off.

They noticed that the heroines' breasts were smaller.

"We must be careful not to overmilk them. Let their breasts recover and milk them again" Bradshaw ordered his daughters.

They nodded in agreement.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra

defeated in a tide of pleasure...fading into unconsciousness as the Bradshaws celebrated by drinking their breast milk.

24 hours later

Silver City

Texas 1854

Michelle Sky was in town to bring her husband Sheriff Kurt Carlson his lunch.

When she arrived at his office, she met Kurt talking to a man who introduced himself as Federal Agent Martin Letter from Dodge City.

"Do you know this symbol Sheriff?" asked Martin as he handed Kurt a piece of cloth with a logo on it.

"Yes. It belongs to the Bradshaw Farm" replied Kurt.

Their conversation reminded Michelle of how she was knocked unconscious in her sexy, superheroine alter-ego of Eagle Woman by the Bradshaws.

"Honey? Are you all right?" asked Kurt when he noticed the distant look on his wife's face.

"Oh? Sorry Kurt. But I just remembered I have to go home and do some things. I'll see you for dinner" replied Michelle as she kissed her husband on the right cheek, bid farewell to Agent Letter and left the Sheriff's office.

Returning home, Michelle made her way towards a work shed at the back of the house.

Once there, she unbuttoned the front of her baggy shirt to reveal an indigenous amulet which she always wore around her neck.

Focusing her mind on an amulet...Michelle caused a brown aura to form around her body...causing her baggy shirt...long skirt and flat shoes to disappear...as her skin turned from white to bronze...her body became voluptuous and muscular and a new flimsy attire donned her new body.

Her large firm breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy string bra made of eagle feathers...a tiny eagle feathered panty barely covering the space between her large muscular bronze thighs...her muscular bronze arms extended in front of her...her bronze hands...with slender fingers with shiny talon fingernails...her long muscular bronze legs extended below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare bronze feet with shiny talon toenails curled with tension and close together...her hair becoming loose and changing from blonde to a long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her blue eyes staring through the slits of an eagle feather mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...
Michelle Sky completed her transformation into Eagle Woman.

"Now to get back to Silver City and hear Agent Letter's story" resolved the Top Heavy Heroine as she flexed her muscular bronze thighs...launched herself into the sky.

The muscles of her voluptuous bronze body accentuated...her huge firm bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight eagle feather bra...Eagle Woman flew swiftly from the open country where she lived as Michelle Sky with her husband Sheriff Kurt Carlson...back to the Sheriff's office in Silver City.

Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet...her huge firm bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight eagle feather bra....Eagle Woman strolled sexily into the Sheriff's office. There she found that a third man...a handsome young Mexican...had arrived at the office and was now part of the meeting that her husband Kurt was having with Federal Agent Martin Letter.

"Eagle Woman" gasped Kurt in surprise and arousal, his dick stiff and erect under his pants in the presence of the Top Heavy Heroine.

Eagle Woman noticed this.

But she also noticed that Letter and the young Mexican man were fascinated by her awesome body in a different way, suggesting to that they each had encounters with busty superheroines like herself.

"Sorry to interrupt your meeting gentlemen. I'm flattered by your attention and your admiration of my body but I believe you'll need my help to catch some dangerous villains!" said Eagle Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in front of them.

Her bronze hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare bronze feet resting on the floor of the Sheriff's office...her long muscular bronze legs slightly apart...her huge firm bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight eagle feather bra.

"You certainly live up to your reputation Eagle Woman. A few days ago, Hawk Woman was kidnapped from Kansas. I've followed her trail here to Texas. I need help to rescue her" said Martin.

"My reason here is the same senorita. My name is Doctor Roberto Diaz. Zorra, the famous superheroine of Mexico, has also been kidnapped. She was brought by carriage to Texas. I followed them here. But I can't save Zorra on my own" said the young Mexican man as he introduced himself.

"This has to be the work of the Bradshaw family! They had knocked me unconscious weeks ago and did some dirty tricks to make me forget what happened! That was when you found me Sheriff, naked and unconscious by an abandoned gold mine outside of Silver City" Eagle Woman told Kurt.

"My God! What happened to you Eagle Woman??" asked Kurt who had no idea that the Top Heavy Heroine was his wife Michelle.

"I'll explain later Sheriff. Right now we need to get to the Bradshaw farm! Hawk Woman and Zorra are in grave danger!!" Eagle Woman told Kurt, Martin and Roberto.

Two hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra loudly and in pleasure, still trapped in the milking machine, their naked breasts returned to their normal huge size.

Farmet Bradshaw and his daughters Erica and Emmy entered the barn where the heroines were being held captive.

"Hello my two super cows! Time for a second round of milking.

"NO....UUUUUUUH...NO...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...HELP...UUUUH

...HELP...HELP" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra.

"Help has arrived ladies!!" declared Eagle Woman as she walked into the barn...her huge firm bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight eagle feather bra.

Bradshaw, Erica and Emmy turned around to face the Top Heavy Heroine.

"Good to see you again Eagle Woman. Care to be milked?" sneered Bradshaw.

"Release Hawk Woman and Zorra and surrender so I can take you and your family to justice!!" declared Eagle Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before them.

Her bronze hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare bronze feet flat on the ground, her long muscular bronze legs slightly apart, her huge firm bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight eagle feather bra.

"Erica! Emmy! Capture this silly super cow and put her in the milking machine!" said Bradshaw.

"Yes Pa!!" replied Erica and Emmy as they charged towards Eagle Woman.

The Top Heavy Heroine evaded their wild attacks before countering.

She drove the ball of her left erotic bare bronze foot into Erica's gut, knocking her to the ground.

Eagle Woman's right bronze fist connected with Emmy's chin snd she fell to the ground unconscious.

Bradshaw became worried.

He was no match for the heroine and was not close to the button that would activate the milking machine.

But Eagle Woman's plans to defeat the Bradshaws and free the two captured superheroines were thwarted when Nicole entered the barn...dragging the unconscious forms of her husband Sheriff Kurt Carlson, Federal Agent Martin Letter and Doctor Roberto Diaz....behind her

"Got your friends Eagle Slut You best surrender if you want them to live!" warned Nicole.

"Well done Nicole! You'll be joining your busty friends in my milking machine Eagle Woman! Surrender now or else!" commanded Bradshaw.

"You win again Mr Bradshaw!" admitted Eagle Woman as she raised her muscular bronze arms in the air.

Erica, angry about her earlier beating from Eagle Woman, took off Eagle Woman's thin tight eagle feather bra and squeezed her big puffy brown nipples with all her strength.

"UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG EAGLE NIPPLES...HURT...UUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...

HAAAAAARD" moaned Eagle Woman in pain and pleasure...stunned by Erica's rough treatment of her naked huge firm bronze breasts.

Emmy got off the ground and helped to put Eagle Woman into the milking machine, in the same way that Hawk Woman and Zorra were positioned.

Emmy also stripped Eagle Woman of her tiny tight eagle feather panty.

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hawk Woman and Zorra helplessy in pain and pleasure...their minds clouded by erotic thoughts from hours of milking, drugging and physical torture...as Eagle Woman was bound to the milking machine.

While she was placed alongside the captured Hawk Woman and Zorra in the milking machine, Nicole tied up Kurt, Martin and Roberto directly in front of each of them. She then awakened them with a bucket of water.

"Uhh...What...Eagle Woman!!" gasped Kurt in shock as he looked at the helpless busty superheroine.

"Hawk Woman!!....Zorra!!" cried Martin and Roberto...shocked to see their superheroine loves in great peril and being helpless to save themselves.

"Now gentlemen...You will see how my machine works...Girls...Prepare our super cows!" Bradshaw ordered his daughters.

"Yes Pa!" replied Nicole, Erica and Emmy.

They went behind each of the helpless heroines while Bradshaw kept a shotgun aimed at Kurt, Martin and Roberto.

Erica licked the shiny dark brown clitoris of Hawk Woman.

Nicole licked Zorra's glossy pink clitoris with Emmy doing the same to Eagle Woman's brown clitoris.

All three heroines had their huge firm shapely asses in the air.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUU" moaned Hawk Woman, Zorra and Eagle Woman moaning loudly in pleasure, each of them aroused by their men watching them.

"Stop!! Stop!!" yelled Roberto as he watched the three busty superheroines moaning and helpless.

"This is just the beginning!" gloated Bradshaw as he turned on the machine with his free left hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the three heroines in growing pleasure as milk was suctioned out of their naked huge breasts while Nicole, Erica and Emmy licked their clitorises making the situation even worse.

Kurt, Martin and Roberto had never seen Eagle Woman, Hawk Woman or Zorra so helpless and being so brutally tortured.

They couldn't help but become aroused by watching their voluptuous and muscular bodies gyrate...while white milk was powerfully extracted from each of their huge breasts into a glass tank...while the Bradshaw daughters licked their clitorises.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned the three helpless heroines as they each suffered 10 gigantic orgasms in a row which left them erotically, physically and mentally devastated.

Overwhelmed by weakness and erotical arousal...the three busty superheroines were unable to hold on in the presence of the men they loved.

"Uuuuuuuh...Roberto...Uuuuuh

...I'm...sorry...Uuuuuh" moaned Zorra before she fainted.

"Uuuuuuuh...Martin....I...Uuuuh

...love you...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Hawk Woman as she passed out.

"Eagle Woman!...No!...Stay awake!" yelled Kurt at the tired Top Heavy Heroine.

"Uuuuuh...Kurt...I can't...Uuuuuh

...it's...me...Uuuuuuh...Michelle...

Uuuuuuh" moaned Eagle Woman as she blacked out...as the machine continued milking her, Hawk Woman and Zorra.

Trapped in deep erotic stupors which none of them ever experienced before, the three busty superheroines found themselves in a dreamworld in their regular identities of Michelle Sky, Dakota Grey and Elena De La Vega.

They saw the Eagle Spirit, Hawk Spirit and the spirit of Elena's mother Esperanza appear before them.

"Mother. We have been beaten by powerful enemies. We can't defeat them" said Elena.

"Not alone. But together" replied Esperanza.

"You have reasons to fight" said the Hawk Spirit, showing images of Kurt, Martin and Roberto in danger.

"Join forces now to save the ones you love" said the Eagle Spirit.

Michelle, Dakota and Elena nodded in agreement and joined hands.

They began to concentrate.

Back in the real world, Bradshaw and his three daughter were alarmed by the sit of a golden aura surrounding each of the unconscious bust superheroines.

"What....???" gasped Bradshaw. Seconds later, the milking machine exploded. The force of the explosion knocked the Bradshaws and their three hostages...Kurt Carlson, Martin Letter and Roberto Diaz.

Bradshaw was horrified to see his invention destroyed...and Eagle Woman, Hawk Woman and Zorra standing fully attired and their super powers restored...when the aura faded.

"Run!! Run!!" yelled Bradshaw to his daughters as they ran out of the barn in different directions, all looking to escape from the farm.

The three busty superheroines ran to their respective men and freed them.

Zorra entwined her muscular creamy arms around Roberto's neck and kissed him tenderly on his lips.

"I thought I would never see you again amor" whispered the Busty Mexican Heroine as she hugged the young doctor she was in love with.

"Dakota...Hawk...Woman" began Martin before the Big Breasted Indian Fury kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Martin. I love you" said Hawk Woman as she looked into the eyes of the handsome federal agent...happy to be in his arms again.

Kurt Carlson smiled at Eagle Woman as she helped him to his feet.

"So this explains why supper's sometimes late" quipped the sheriff who was both aroused and proud to know that his wife Michelle was the busty superheroine Eagle Woman who he admired and was infatuated with.

"I didn't mean to hide this from you honey. But I'm happy you know now." replied Eagle Woman as she hugged her husband.

"You and your friends go get those Bradshaw crooks. We're okay here" said Kurt with a grin. Eagle Woman kissed her husband on the lips then ran out of the barn, along with Hawk Woman and Zorra, in pursuit of the fleeing Bradshaws.

Zorra followed Nicole into a shed on the farm.

"You're not going to get me!!" cried Nicole as she flung several chains at the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine who easily dodged all of them.

"You may as well give up!! There's nothing you can do to escape from me!!" quipped Zorra, eager to make the Bradshaws pay for kidnapping her and threatening to harm Roberto.

But Nicole had a trick up her sleeve and threw an iron ball attached to a chain towards the Busty Mexican Superwoman.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body, Zorra leapt to dodge the chain.

But she did not miss the ball which hit her hard in the middle of her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained within her strapless black leather bustier.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" Zorra moaned in pain as she fell to the floor.

Nicole pounced on the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine, locking her in a bear hug and squeezing her in her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE Z BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING SQUEEZED...

MAKING MY BIG Z NIPPLES...MY WIDE Z AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UIUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING WEAK..." moaned Zorra in pain as the struggles of her voluptuous creamy body in the strong grip of Nicole Bradshaw got slower and slower...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her black leather mask.

Nicole tied a a chain tightly around Zorra's huge firm breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY...BIG HAAAAARD Z NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAARD...Z AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...LACATATING AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Zorra in pleasure and pain.

Nicole yanked her strapless tight black leather bustier down partially, so she could lick the streams of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples.

"Your milk is delicious Mexican super cow!" gloated Nicole.

Her words enraged Zorra who was determined not to suffer such a humiliating defeat.

Nicole made a big mistake leaving Zorra's erotic bare creamy feet free.

Using all of her Z Strength, the Busty Mexican Superwoman pressed her erotic bare creamy feet against Nicole's waist making her groan in pain.

As a last resort, Nicole began to bite Zorra's exposed nipples.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Zorra in pain and pleasure as the duo engaged in a battle of wills.

With thoughts of Roberto uppermost in her mind, Zorra prevailed, squeezing with all her strength until she snapped Nicole's spine.

The eldest Bradshaw daughter wheezed and fell dead to the ground as Zorra freed herself from the chain.

Hawk Woman followed Emmy into her workshop on the farm. The youngest Bradshaw leapt at the Big Breasted Indian Fury...kicking her in her toned shiny brown abdomen with her right foot.

"UUUUUNH" groaned Hawk Woman in pain, surprised by the blow.

But this was a distraction tactic from Emmy who charged up an electric battery and then planted two metal poles on the sexy summits of each of Hawk Woman's huge firm shiny brown breasts that were barely contained under the straps of her flimsy tight sleeveless v-slit hawk feather leotard as the heroine tried to counter attack.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....MY HUGE HAWK BREASTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY BIG HAWK NIPPLES...MY BROAD HAWK AREOLAS...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Hawk Woman in agony...smoke rising from her hurting hooters.

Dazed by the shock, the Big Breasted Indian Fury couldn't stop Emmy from exposing her famous bust and then applying the metal poles directly to her wide shiny dark brown areolas and her big puffy hard and erect shiny dark brown nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman loudly in agony as she collapsed to the floor of the workshop stunned...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs outstretched.

While she was in pain from the electrical shocks to her huge firm shiny brown breasts, Emmy pulled the heroine's flimsy sleeveless, tight, hawk feather v-slit leotard down to her knees...and applied the metal poles to her big shiny dark brown clitoris between her huge shiny brown thighs

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Hawk Woman loudly in pain.

Setting aside the metal poles, Emmy started rubbing the Big Breasted Indian Fury's shiny dark brown clitoris with her left middle and index fingers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Hawk Woman in pain and pleasure as she felt pressure rising inside of her big hard wet and excited shiny dark brown cunt.

"I got you now Injun slut! Once I knock your ass out, I'll kill your boyfriend!!" sneered Emmy, who lost concentration at that moment. Hawk Woman seized her opportunity and locked her long muscular shiny brown legs around Emmy's head.

She increased the pressure until Emmy passed out from a lack of air.

The muscles of her voluptuous bronze body accentuated...her huge firm bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy tight eagle feather bra...Eagle Woman flew after Farmer Bradshaw and Erica who were fleeing the farm in a carriage pulled by two horses.

Landing on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet on the ground in front of the moving carriage, Eagle Woman for--d the two horses to stop.

The sudden stop sent Bradshaw flying off of the carriage and landing hard on the ground.

Erica angrily threw a bottle of liquid aphrodisiac on to Eagle Woman's huge firm bronze breasts while she was momentarily distracted.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Eagle Woman as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare bronze feet...feeling her big puffy brown nipples and wide brown areolas hardening under her flimsy tight eagle feather bra.

Erica leapt from the carriage, pinning Eagle Woman to the ground on her back and then stripping her of her thin tight eagle feather bra.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Eagle Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Erica rubbed the aphrodisiac liquid all over her naked huge firm bronze breasts...making her big puffy brown nipples and wide brown areolas hard within a few minutes...causing her to become very weak and very sleepy...as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples

Erica pulled down Eagle Woman's tiny tight eagle feather panties and began rubbing liquid aphrodisiac into her big bronze clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Eagle Woman loudly in pleasure as she quickly became weaker, sleepier, very wet and very excited.

"Complain all you want Eagle Bitch! You know you want this! You're gonna pay for hurting my Pa and destroying his machine! I'm only going to let you when you're passed out! Then I'll take you someplace else and start over our farm with you as our super cow!!" sneered Erica as she inserted her right middle and index fingers inside of Eagle Woman big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris and rubbed vigorously.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Eagle Woman with pleasure as Erica brought her to a gigantic orgasm, a flood of white cum being released from her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt.

Extracting her cum-soaked fingers from the wet and throbbing big bronze cunt of the tired Top Heavy Heroine, Erica rubbed the cum all over her wide hard bronze areolas and her big puffy hard and erect bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUTTING EAGLE CUM....ON MY BIG HAAAAAAARD EAGLE NIPPLES...AND ON MY WIDE HAAAAARD EAGLE AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SO SLEEPY"

moaned Eagle Woman in pleasure.

As Erica groped her naked huge firm bronze breasts with the fingers of her left hand and rubbed her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris with the fingers of her right hand, Eagle Woman knew she would soon be unconscious unless she acted fast.

She had an idea.

"UUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Eagle Woman as she fainted.

"What?" gasped Erica in surprise, thinking the Top Heavy Heroine had orgasmed again and removed her fingers from inside of her clitoris.

By the time she realized what was happening, it was too late.

Eagle Woman suddenly sprang to life and hurled Erica off of her.

Erica slammed against the side of the carriage and unconscious to the ground.

Eagle Woman got up off the ground and fixed her flimsy tight eagle feather bra and tiny tight eagle feather panty back into place.

At that moment her husband Kurt rode up to her on his horse.

He got off and went to check Bradshaw who was lying on the ground.

"He's dead honey. Hawk Woman and Zorra have captured the other two Bradshaw girls back at the farm." Kurt told his superheroine wife.

"Then we should get back to them" replied Eagle Woman as she picked up the unconscious Erica.

"Yeah. Reckon we got a lot to talk about at home later" said Kurt.

"Or maybe not" quipped Eagle Woman as she winked at her sheriff husband.

Hours later.

On the outskirts of Silver City, Eagle Woman, Hawk Woman and Zorra said their goodbyes.

But before they went their separate ways, the trio agreed this adventure showed them there were some threats they couldn't face alone.

Eagle Woman handed her superheroine friends each a gold ring, similar to one she had made for herself.

It carried the insignia "HW"

"Our super powers are linked through these rings. Whenever the old west is in danger, it will take us as the Heroines of the West to defeat evil and save the day" Eagle Woman said to her friends.

End

Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:22 pm