Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:28 pm

Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 2
Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 2

New Dawn Village

Elvisguard

The village leaders assembled after the defeat of the demons by the famous superheroine Dragon Woman.

They were worried about another attack and feared that not even the Big Breasted Basilisk on her own good defend the village.

The leaders for an expedition to be authorized to go to the Lands of the Elves and create an alliance between humans and elves in order to help each other if their land was attacked by demons.

Timot Normandi, knight and captain of the Nihindrian Army base which protected the village, offered to lead the expedition. While they were voting, Timot's girlfriend Rosa Finduias entered the meeting.

"I want to be part of the expedition" she said,

As the people in the room discussed her statement, Timot looked at her sceptically.

"This could be dangerous Rosa" he said.

"No one in New Dawn knows the customs of the elves, like I do." said Rosa to Timot and to the village leaders.

"Rosa is right. She's studied them extensively in our ancient journals" said the village book keeper Fredo Boggins in support of Rosa who worked as his helper.

"I also have a friend there. I met her as a child years ago when an Elf delegation paid a visit to the capital of Nihimdrum, and then stopped in the village to rest. Her name is Elvian. She can help us gain the support of the elves" said Rosa.

But she didn't tell Timot that she had no contact with Elvian for years.

The village leaders listened to everything that was said and were unanimous in agreeing that Timot would command the expedition and Rosa would be his advisor regarding treatment with the Elves.

It was also agreed that 50 soldiers would accompany the them as security and gifts would be sent with them to encourage the Elves to form an alliance with the humans.

Later at his house, Timot repeated his concerns to Rosa.

"I still don't agree with you going on this expedition to the elves' territories."

"It would be worse if I don't go Timot My knowledge of the elves' customs is invaluable to the success of this mission. I can take care of myself." she assured him.

Silently Rosa knew that as part of the expedition, she could become Dragon Woman if they needed help.

No one would suspect her identity and she would keep Timot safe.

Rosa felt aroused by Timot being in love with her in both of her identities.

One week later

The expedition set out towards the Elves' territory.

The trip would last one month.

During the journey, the expedition was attacked by goblins but had not suffered any casualties, and Rosa did not need to transform into Dragon Woman.

Timot and his experienced soldiers successfully repelled the goblin attacks which got fewer as the expedition reached the border between Nihindria and the Land of the Elves.

"We need to be careful Timot. The elves have a great appreciation for nature. Disturbing it in their realm will provoke them" Rosa told her boyfriend.

"I understand" replied Timot as he passed the order along to the rest of the expedition as they crossed into the Land of the Elves.

Everything was going well, until three soldiers got separated from the expedition, mesmerized by the strange flora around them.

They encountered two almost naked female elves taking a bath in a pool in the forest and became lustful.

They advanced towards the elf women and were each shot dead with arrows to the head from a group of elf men who were nearby.

"More of the humans are in our lands. They do not come in peace. Find them and attack them" said an elf who was giving orders from the shadows.

Rosa felt her nipples stiffen under her dress and looked ahead to see a group of armed elf men approaching the expedition.

"This doesn't look good" said Timot.

"Be calm. Let me talk to them" replied Rosa as she got off her horse and calmly approached the elves on footm

She spoke in the elven language, trying to convince them they were friends.

The elf men were unmoved. Rosa then felt her nipples stiffen under her dress again, warning her of danger.

Suddenly arrows were fired from the surrounding trees and bushes.

The knights and soldiers used their shields to defend themselves from the arrows.

Timot leapt off his horse and stood in front of Rosa, using his shield to protect her.

They saw more armed elf men emerge from the surrounding vegetation...to join the group blocking the humans' path...both groups attacking the expedition.

"Quick Rosa! Hide!" said Timot as he crossed swords with an elf man.

Rosa did as Timot said.

But once she was out of sight, Rosa untied the front of her dress to reveal her dragon amulet that hung around her neck.

"I have to change into Dragon Woman and save the day" resolved Rosa with a smile as a fiery aura surrounded her shapely body and her transformation began.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...Dragon Woman took to the sky and flew to the place in the forest where Timot and the rest of the human expedition were under attack from elf warriors from all sides.

The Big Breasted Basilisk saw the main threat was coming from elf archers hidden in the surrounding trees...firing arrows at the human knights and soldiers.

She unleashed her breath of fire causing the elf archers to fall out of the trees and beat a hasty retreat into the forest.

Timot, the knights and soldiers cheered the Big Breasted Basilisk as they advanced towards the elf warriors...the battle more evenly balanced now.

As she flew over the battle, Dragon Woman felt her big puffy glossy red stiffen under her tight strapless dragon scale bra.

She spotted a female elf fleeing into the forest.

"My big Dragon Nipples feel hard. Something's familiar about that elf. I've got to go after her" resolved Dragon Woman as she flew into the forest and away from the battle between the humans and elves.

Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights flailing behind her head...Dragon Woman sprinted into the forest...following the mysterious female elf.

The Big Breasted Basilisk stopped in an open space in the forest that surrounded by a thick clusters of flowers of many colours and thick green bushes as she tried to determine where the female elf had gone.

While she was looking for the female elf...Dragon Woman was unaware that the flowers around her were releasing millions of tiny pollen particles which could not be seen by the human eye.

As she walked around amongst the flowers and bushes, the Big Breasted Basilisk at first felt nothing.

"Where did she go?...Something's familiar about her...I...I...Uuh...My big Dragon Nipples...Uuh...My wide Dragon Areolas...Uuuh...are

feeling...haa...haa...haaaaaaaard

...under my Dragon...Uuh...Uuuh... Bra...getting...my big Dragon Clitoris...getting...haa...haa...haaa

...haaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuh

...Uuuh...dizzy...Uuuh...sleepy..." moaned Dragon Woman as her yellow eyes fluttered in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her vision blurring...the movements of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body getting slower and slower.

She was taken off guard again as a huge white flower appeared in front of her to blast her in her beauteous face and in her huge firm creamy breasts with a cloud of thick pink smoke.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SOME KIND...UUUUUUUUUUUH

OF ELF APHRODISIAC...MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAAA

...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...

HAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...WET

...EXCITED...HHH...HHH...HOT...

HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHHH

...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...

FALLEN...INTO...A CLEVER ELF TRAP...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman as she tried to leap into the air and fly away to escape.

She was caught by strong green tree vines which wrapped tightly around her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs.

"UUUUUUUUUUNH...WEAK...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SLEEPY

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAA...HAAA

...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUNH

...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure, pain and panic as she wiggled helplessly in the vines that were binding her.

The female elf...her face hidden by a hood that covered her head ...emerged from the bushes and approached her.

" You have descreated the sacred territory of the Elves! You will be punished!!" declared the female elf.

"NO...UUUUUUNH...THIS..IS A

MIS...UUUN...DER...STANDING...

UUUUUUUUUNH...YOU GOT TO...UUUUUUUUNH...FREE ME...I...UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUNH...UUUUUNH"moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly as the vines squeezed her naked huge firm creamy breasts...and restrained her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs.

The female elf ignored Dragon Woman's moans as she took off her tiny tight red dragon scale panties and summoned more tree vines to invade her big glossy red clitoris.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...VINES...UUUH...INSIDE...UUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUH

...STOP...UUUUUUUH...I...COME...IN...UUUUH...PEACE...UUUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as hundreds of vines tortured her inside and outside of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"You lie!! You will be punished!!" snarled the female elf as she gestured with her hands...causing the tree vines that were rubbing Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts to rub her big puffy hard and erect nipples even harder.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUH....UUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure as she was for--d to lactate powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her hardened and highly aroused famous nipples.

The female elf gestured with her hands again...causing the vines inside and outside of the Big Breasted Basilisk's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris to rub with increasing speed and pressure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure as she suffered a gigantic orgasm...two thick waterfalls of white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt...her wiggling within the powerful grips of the vines binding her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...and exploiting her in her famous breasts and famous cunt...

becoming slower and slower.

"Who are you?!!" demanded the female elf.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Dragon Woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....superheroine...of ...Elvisguard...Uuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk...her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she stared with growing sleepiness at the female elf.

"You're no superheroine! You burned the sacred trees of the Elves! The humans you protect tried to attack elf women while they were peacefully bathing!!" snarled the female elf.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...I didn't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...know that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You have to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...set me free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...help of the Elves" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure.

"The elders have warned never to trust a dragon woman!!" declared the female elf...as she ordered several more white flowers to approach the helpless heroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO STRONG...UUUUUUH

...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...

EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUH...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO....UUH

...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered four gigantic orgasms...making four waterfalls of thick white cum to cascade out of her big hard wet and excited glossy red cunt.

Her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...being bound and rubbed by the tree vines...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body becoming limp in the vines that bound them.

At that moment...an elf warrior approached the female elf.

"The humans have been defeated and taken prisoner" he said.

"Take them to the prison!" ordered the female elf and the elf warrior ledt

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't hurt them...or...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you'll...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...face...Uuuuuuuuuuuh

...my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....rage...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my... power...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure.

The female elf was surprised to see the Big Breasted Basilisk was still awake and trying to resist the effects of the elf aphrodisiacs.

"You're stronger than I anticipated. But this will end your resistance! Sweet dreams" said the female elf as she took a handful of pink elf aphrodisiac pollen...and soaked it the thick waterfalls of white cum that were flowing out of the heroine's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knocking me out...must stay unconscious....for hours...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to be....captured...by elves...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as the female elf rubbed the liquid pink paste all over her beauteous face....her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her naked and voluptuous creamy body going totally limp in the mass of tree vines binding her....her head lolling backwards...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy red toenails...which pointed down to the ground in defeat as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

As he was being bound by the elf warriors along with the rest of the expedition's knights and soldiers, Timor saw from a distance that Dragon Woman had been captured.

"The Elves have used their magic to knock out Dragon Woman. I can see from here that her nipples, areolas and clitoris are very aroused. She will be unconscious for hours and I can't rescue her. Diplomacy with the Elves hasn't worked" thought Timot as he and his men were led away to prison by the elf warriors...and he watched the naked and unconscious Dragon Woman being carried away by the tree vines.

Three hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

She discovered that she was

lying completely naked, with only her red dragon scale bracelets and her red dragon scale mask, tied by plant vines over her muscular creamy arms and erotic bare creamy feet on a stone bed.

Out of nowhere she saw little fairies flying near her.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...feel weak...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...must get my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas...Uuuuuh..my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuh...soft...relaxed...to regain...Uuuuuh...my strength...stamina...speed of 10...Uuuh...Uuuuh...dragons...

Timot...Uuuuh...got to save him...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she thought he needed a little more time to recover.

But her sexy moans caught the attention of the fairies.

"The leader said there is something special about the human female's giant breasts and giant clitoris. We must use the special treatment on them" said the first fairy.

The 4 fairies flew over the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk's naked huge firm creamy breasts...summoned a pink pollen which began to fall from their wings, on the heroine's breasts, especially on her famous nipples and areolas.

The effect was very quick.

"UUUUUUUUUH...EH...UUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE

GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA

...HAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUH

GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUH...SO...SLEEPY...

CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly atop the stone bed.

"Your giant breasts cannot resist the power of Elf aphrodisiac pollen!" said the first fairy.

"You are falling under its spell" said the second fairy.

All four fairies laughed as they flew over the helpless heroine...

pink aphrodisiac pollen falling from their wings on to her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUH...BEING

DRUGGED...IN MY BIG HAAARD

DRAGON NIPPLES...IN MY...WIDE

HAAAAAARD DRAGON AREOLAS

...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHHH

...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHH

...HHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHH

...HHHHH...HHHHH....HHHHHH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure...wiggling helplessly atop the stone bed...unable to get free or defend herself against the fairies and the elf aphrodisiac pollen.

The effect of the pollen was even more devastating as it covered her entire big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples, preventing her from lactating so she could recover and regain her dragon powers.

The fairies didn't stop there.

While two of them kept pollen falling on Dragon Woman's famous nipples and areolas...the other two fairies flew over the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs and began to release the pollen from the wings onto the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...

UUUUUUUUUUH...MORE ELF POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...COVERING MY BIG HAAAARD

DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUH

...HOT...UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUH

...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms.

But to her shock...all of her super erogenous cum stayed trapped inside of her big hard wet and throbbing glossy red cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUH...ELF POLLEN...

CLOGGING MY BIG HAAAAARD

DRAGON CLITORIS...CAN'T ORGASM...TOO MUCH DRAGON CUM...INSIDE MY BIG HAAAARD

WET DRAGON CUNT...UUUUUUH

...GETTING...SLEEPIER...AND

...SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUH

BECOMING UNCONSCIOUS" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as her yellow eyes began to close in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she started to fall asleep.

But the Big Breasted Basilisk's torture was not over.

Two fairies stood near each of her naked huge firm creamy breasts while the other two stood near her big glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as she felt the fairies squeeze her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples with their small hands.

They removed some of the elf pollen which brought brief relief to the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Uuuuuuh...must get...Uuuuuuh

...free...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she felt her wide glossy red areolas and big puffy glossy red nipples start to soften.

But then the two fairies near her naked huge firm creamy breasts fired pink rays from their hands into her nipples and areolas.

The two fairies standing on either side of her big glossy red clitoris fired pink rays from their hands into it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH

...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms and powerfully

lactated...as she writhed violently atop the stone table.

Two fairies soaked their hands in the waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt...then placed their hands under her flaring nostrils.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...as her yellow eyes slowly closed in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp atop the stone table as she succumbed to unconsciousness...hearing the fairies laughing at her.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness...still bound by strong vines to the stone bed.

Through her sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask, she saw the beautiful elf who had defeated her using her special power, with flowers and plants that made the heroine excited.

"Uuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuh...are...you?...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman.

"I am Elvian" replied the female elf.

Dragon Woman gasped in surprise to realise this was her friend as a little girl when she was Rosa Finduias.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Elvian...Uuuuuuh...You must free me...Uuuuuuuh...I'm not your enemy...I'm your friend. I've come here to seek an alliance between humans and Elves against the forces of darkness, led by the demon Lalael" she moaned in pleasure.

"I will not fall for your lies!" quipped Elvian.

She invoked special plants that formed tubes around Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and began to suck on them.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...GETTING

HAAAAAARD...SO HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUH...SLEEPY...GETTING...SLEEPIER...AND SLEEPIER...UUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure....her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"You cannot resist! You must tell the truth!!" commanded Elvian.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...am...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

your...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...help...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...to stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a great evil...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly on the stone bed.

Her words angered Elvian who summoned more plants which attached tubes to Dragon Woman's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris and began to attack it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE..HAAAAAAAAAAARD

...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME

UUH...WANT TO...UUUH....HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms but her thick white super erogenous cum stayed trapped in the tubes covering her big hard wet red excited clitoris...simultaneously lactating... her breast milk remaining trapped inside of the floral tubes containing her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...

Uuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuh

...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuh...want to....Uuuuuuuuh...be unconscious

...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Elvian...Uuuuh

...You must free me...Uuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...flexing her voluptuous and muscular creamy body in futility atop the stone bed...unable to break the strong tree vines binding her to it.

At that moment, an elf warrior approached.

" Lady Elvian, the dark elves are attacking again" he said.

"They never learned from the consecutive defeats they suffered against us. Prepare to repel them!" Elvian ordered the warrior who promptly left.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Elvian...Uuuuh

...You must free me...Uuuuuuuh

...the dark elves...Uuuuuuh...are different....Uuuuuuh...demons are supporting them.

"Silence big breasted human fool! You will stay our captive! We will talk again after the elf victory!" quipped Elvian as she walked away...leaving Dragon Woman helpless as she went to lead the elf troops in battle.

While the dark elves outnumbered the elves in battle, Lady Elven used her magic, summoning plants and tree vines to attack the dark elves and even the odds.

"Forward!!" Elvian encouraged the elf troops who began to drive the dark elves back.

Confident of victory, the elven heroine became complacent and became separated from the rest of the elves.

Ten dark elves hiding in some trees ambushed her.

Each of them had a black ring that created black chains that wrapped around Elvian's arms and feet.

"UUUUH...I CANNOT GET FREE...UUUH...MY MAGIC...IS GONE" cried Elvian in fear as she fell helpless to the ground.

"Exactly" said Darken, Leader of the Dark Elves as he approached her body.

"This ring is a special gift from a powerful magician. It cuts off your magic powers with the forest" said Darken, smiling as he showed the ring to Elvian.

"Release me!! Release me!!" screamed Elvian as she writhed helplessly on the ground before Darken

"Maybe after I have fun with you!!" gloated Darken as he used the ring to create a whip made of black magic.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAARGH

...AAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Elvian in loudly in pain as Darken whipped her all over her body.

Each blow left black marks on her body...shredding the small clothes which Elves usually wore.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Elvian loudly in pain but also pleasure as she felt herself being aroused by the blows.

Darken became more aroused with each blow of his whip as more of Elvian's beautiful body, especially her well-structured ass,

was revealed

Darken and the dark elves with him drooled as Elvian was beaten and humbled into submission.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuh

...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuh" Dragon Woman moaned in pain and pleasure, wiggling helplessly on the stone bed as the elf plants sucked on her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris...keeping her weak and sleepy.

She heard the sounds of the battle ragimg between the elves and the dark elves.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...my great Dragon Breasts...Uuuuuuuh...my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuh

...pain...Uuuuuuuh...pleasure...

want to be...unconscious...Uuuh

...No...Uuuuuuh...danger...Uuuh

...must stop...dark elves...Uuuh

...Uuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as the urge to sleep was becoming too strong to fight.

Through her blurry vision, the sleepy superheroine saw a young elf girl looking at her curiously.

"Are you Dragon Woman? The scary monster who wants to eat elves?" she asked timidly.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm a friend...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I want to help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your people...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are in danger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can save them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I promise" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she looked at the young elf girl

The young elf girl nodded at her...and gestured with her hands...causing the flowers to withdraw from Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy red clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Dragon Woman in pleasure and relief...as she felt her big puffy glossy red nipples, wide glossy red areolas and big glossy red clitoris relax...causing her strength...stamina...and speed of 10 dragons to return.

A fiery aura surrounded her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

When it faded, she was wearing her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...and tight red dragon scale panty...in addition to her red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists and her red dragon scale mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

Dragon Woman got off the stone bed and knelt before the young elf girl who freed her.

"What's your name?" she asked the girl with a smile.

"Elvia, daughter of Elvian. Please save my mama?" asked Elvia.

"I promise" replied Dragon Woman.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" moaned Elvian in pain and pleasure as Darken squeezed her naked shapely firm white breasts as she lay bound on the ground by black magic restraints...her clothes torn by lashes from his black magic whip.

Without Elvian's power...the elves were losing the battle to the dark elves.

Totally weak from the torture she was suffering, Elvian feared the worst.

Suddenly, she saw Dragon Woman swoop down from the sky...knocking the ten dark elves who were standing in the surrounding trees...each of them holding a black ring which caused black magic restraints to bind Elvian.

"What???!!" gasped Darken at this unexpected intervention that threatened to ruin his plans.

He watchef with anger and alarm as Dragon Woman easily dealt with the 10 dark elves with a series of powerful kicks.

"This human female is strong but I have a surprise for her!!" thought Darken.

As Dragon Woman felled the last dark elf with a right creamy fist to his jaw, Darken pulled out two black flowers which had razor sharp petals.

He hurled them at the Big Breasted Basilisk, with the sharp precision of a dark elf.

"UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as the black flowers hit her in the sexy summits of her huge firm creamy breasts...making her wide glossy red areolas and big puffy glossy red nipples become hard and erect under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra as the black flowers stuck to each of her huge firm creamy breasts

When Dragon Woman tried to remove the black flowers from her huge firm creamy breasts, she was shocked when they suddenly became alive.

"UUUUUUUUUH...BLACK FLOWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE SOME BLACK MAGIC...

MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...BECOME...HAAAA

...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...FEELING WEAK...UUUH...DIZZY...SLEEPY" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as the magic in the flowers made her weaker and sleepier...the flowers growing in size...creating vines with thorns that tied the her huge firm creamy breasts tightly together...tied her muscular creamy arms against her sides...and tied her long muscular creamy legs together...causing her to fall to the ground with a hefty thud.

"UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, unable to free herself from the vines and thorns of the black flowers that bound her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Darken laughed at her utter helplessness as he also watched Elvian who was equally helpless on the ground nearby.

"So you are the big breasted superheroine...the Dragon Woman...You are not as powerful as the tales say! You are no march for the Flowers of Darkness! They need on the positive energy of their victims and soon they will tame you into submission! They are a gift from the Evil Alliance! Your elf friend will suffer them should she escape her own peril but there is no need for that" gloated Darken as he pointed at the shapely female elf lying on the ground close by, with her shapely white ass up in the air...moaning sexily...."Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh".

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU WON'T WIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'LL FIND A WAY...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DEFEAT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...writhing on the ground as the vines and thorns from the Flowers of Darkness...wrapped tighter and tighter around her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...causing her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...and her tiny tight red dragon scale panty to slip off as she struggled...exposing her super erogenous body parts to the effects of the flowers which grew bigger and bigger as she tried to free herself from their grips.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUH

...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS

...UUUUUUUUUH...ARE GETTING

....UUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAARD

...SO...HAAAAAAARD...BLACK MAGIC...MAKING THEM WEAK

...UUUUUUUUUUUH...VINES...

THORNS...UUUUUUUH...RUBBING

ME...IN MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MUST GET FREE...BEFORE I...

UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she suffered a gigantic orgasm.

But the situation became worse when some of the vines plugged her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris, keeping her super erogenous cum trapped inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Dragon Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...trapped inside of my great Dragon Cunt...

can't orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...making me...Uuuuuuuh...dizzier

...Uuuuuuuh...weaker...Uuuuuuuh

...sleepier...Uuuuuuuh...will soon be unconscious...Uuuuuh...got to

...Uuuuuuh...stay awake..." moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as the struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body in the mass of vines and thorns of the Flowers of Darkness, got slower and slower.

"Now Lady Elvian...I will have my moment" sneered Darken to the helpless female elf as he dropped his pants and revealed to her horror...his long stiff black penis.

"I will now taste the sex of an elf leader!!" gloated Darken as he stripped Elvian of her tiny white panties.

"NO....NO...HELP...HELP" cried Elvian to Dragon Woman who was fading into unconsciousness.

Then she remembered her promise to Elvia and knew there was only one thing she could do to save her childhood friend

"I summon the Super Dragon Power..." thought Dragon Woman as she tapped into the special power recently given to her by her magical benefactor...Tela the Dragon.

Darken was about to shove his erect penis into Elvian's clitoris, when a red light caught his attention.

He was shocked to see that Dragon Woman was free from the Flowers of Darkness...and she was a little stronger with dragon claws instead of bracelets, wings and a dragon tail, with her huge breasts exposed, looking more like a dragon than a human.

"Get away from my friend!!" roared Dragon Woman as she flew at Darken, hitting him with a sequence of punches and kicks that sent him hurtling away from Elvian.

Dragon Woman unleashed a wall of fire which killed all the dark elves but left the Elf Forest.

The elf troops cheered the victory while Elvian managed to free herself from the black rings that were binding her.

She was confused about why Dragon Woman would save her from the dark elves after she captured and tortured her.

Elvian then noticed something happening to her sexy savior.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My great Dragon Breasts...Uuuuuuuh...my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuh

...feeling very weak...Uuuuuuuuuh

...sleepy...Uuuuuuh...very sleepy...

Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Dragon Woman...a fiery aura surrounding her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...that got smaller as she collapsed to the ground and faded into unconsciousness.

Elvian ran to her and was shocked to see her human friend, Rosa Finduais lying naked and unconscious on the ground when the fiery aura faded.

"Rosa...My friend...is the Dragon Woman" gasped Elvian as she picked Rosa up in her arms and carried her away.

From another location

Hola, the Black Magician, was interested at how that Dragon Woman escaped from one of his best inventions, the flower of darkness.

"You win now Dragon Woman but you will be mine one day" vowed Hola.

3 days later

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" sighed Rosa as she regained consciousness in a bedroom in a cottage in the Elf Realm

She saw a tearful Elvian sitting at her beside.

"I am sorry Rosa. I didn't know you were the Dragon Woman. You saved me and my people from the Dark Elves" said Elvian.

"You don't need to be sorry Elvian. I was chosen by Tela the Dragon to be her champion in Elvisguard. It's important for my identity as Dragon Woman to be kept secret. I understand some humans acted badly towards elves. But we need your help to defeat a powerful evil that threatens all of Elvisguard" said Rosa.

"I promise the elves will help and I will keep your identity secret" replied Elvian.

"What about Timot and the other knights and soldiers?" asked Rosa.

Elvian smiled as she realised Rosa was in a relationship with Timot.

"They've been freed. Your Timot is waiting outside to see you" replied Elvian as she stood up and walked to the bedroom door.

She opened it to let Timot enter and left the couple alone.

"Are you all right Rosa? Elvian said you were affected by a black magic spell" said Timot as he hugged Rosa.

"I was. I'm fine now. What happened?" asked Rosa.

"A misunderstanding. Three of our soldiers tried to attack some elves. Your friend Elvian said because Dragon Woman saved the elves from an attack by the dark elves, the elf council has agreed to forgive that incident and will form an alliance with Nihindria against the demons" replied Timot.

"Dragon Woman has saved the day again. The elves will be an important ally in this battle" said Rosa and they hugged again.

One day later

Rosa, Timot, the knights and soldiers left the Elf Realm for home...with the alliance agreed, several gifts exchanged and everything had also ended well.

Rosa was thinking about what her next adventure as Dragon Woman would be, as the expedition entered Nihindria, destined for New Dawn Village.

That question was answered when she felt her nipples stiffen under her dress and minutes later, large numbers of orcs attacked the expedition.

Rosa rode her horse behind some rocks, dismounted, untied the front of her dress and summoned the power of her dragob amulet worn around her neck to change into Dragon Woman while Timot, the knights and soldiers fought the orcs.

Alighting into the battle, Dragon Woman turned the tide, felling several orcs with a sequence of powerful punches and kicks.

Her huge firm creamy breasts bobbing sexily under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, Dragon Woman ran after a group of fleeing orcs.

She followed them until she heard a woman screaming for help.

The heroine followed the screams and found an orc attacking a human woman.

She acted quickly, leaping at the orc, kicking it in the left side of its head with the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot.

The impact was fatal and the orc fell dead to the ground.

Landing on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, Dragon Woman turned her attention to the orc's intended victim.

"Are you all right?" asked Dragon Woman.

"Yes" replied the woman with a smile as she threw a green liquid from a cup on to the heroine's huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUH...ARE GETTING HAA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD...FEELING DIZZY...FEELING SLEEPY...I'VE FALLEN INTO A TRAP...UUUUH...UUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

The woman quickly got behind the Big Breasted Basilisk, yanked off her tight strapless red dragon scale bra, exposing her huge firm creamy breasts and then poured an entire bottle of another liquid all over the heroine's famous huge breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE SO...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...TO FIGHT...UUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...WHY HAVE YOU DRUGGED ME...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she allowed the smaller woman to lower her to the ground on her back.

"This is a special aphrodisiac I made. This is no simple trap" gloated the woman as she rubbed the liquid all over the heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUH...WHAT YOU DO WANT...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as the liquid was rubbed into her hardening areolas and nipples...her long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"I want your cum" sneered the woman as she yanked off the heroine's tight red dragon scale panty...exposing her big glossy red clitoris...then rubbing more of the aphrodisiac liquid on it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she had two gigantic orgasms in quick succession...two waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

The woman gleefully collected the heroine's cum in ajar.

"That's too little. I must have more!" she sneered and attached an iron clamp on the tip of the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Dragon Woman in absolute agony.

The woman wasted no time in rubbing more aphrodisiac into the helpless heroine's throbbing big glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO MUCH DRAGON CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INSIDE OF MY GREAT DRAGON CUNT...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IT HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED TO ORGASM" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in great pleasure and pain.

The woman then removed the iron clamp from the tip of the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as three thick waterfalls of white cum flowed out her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"My master tells me that you must not be given time to recover" gloated the woman as she took some of the heroine's thick white cum and pasted it all over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUTTING MY OWN DRAGON CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ON MY BIG HAAAAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...DRAGON AREOLAS...HHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHH....HHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH....HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HYPNOTIZED..." moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the ground as the unknown woman massaged her cum into her famous nipples and areolas.

"My master told me this would happen. Will you answer my questions truthfully? asked the woman rhetorically.

"Yes" replied Dragon Woman...her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"Are your greatest weaknesses your huge breasts and your huge cunt?" asked the woman.

"Yes" replied Dragon Woman.

"What is draco form and what does it do to you?" asked the woman.

"A special aphrodisiac, made by an evil genius alchemist, Mall Fahrein. The perfect formula to use on my great Dragon Breasts and on my big Dragon Clitoris to always defeat me" replied Dragon Woman.

"My master was a genius. You murdered him I will take revenge on you for that!!" snarled the woman.

"You...Uuuuuuuuuh...are an apprentice...Uuuuuuuuuuh...of Mall Fahrein?" asked the sleepy Dragon Woman.

"My name is Sila but you will not remember this. I have a final question" said the woman.

Sila squeezed Dragon Woman's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and rotated them slowly 360 degrees slowly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making me...so sleepy...will soon be unconscious" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure.

"You will sleep soon Dragon Bitch! But first your strongest transformation. How long can you use it for? asked Sila.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for a few minutes...but it takes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...at least one or two months...for me...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to generate enough power...for my strongest transformation...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure.

Sila soaked up more of the heroine's thick white cum in an aphrodisiac treated cloth.

"Perfect. Now go to sleep Dragon Woman. Sleep and forget everything" commanded Sila as she clamped the cloth over the nose and mouth of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNN...NNNN...NNNN....NNNN...NNN...NNN...NNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure into the cloth...her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as the aroma of her own super erogenous cum...caused her to have another gigantic orgasm...and collapse to the ground...with her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs wide open...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between their sexy toes with glossy red toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:04 am