Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 pm

Might of the Mosquito Woman 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Might of the Mosquito Woman 3
Might of the Mosquito Woman 3

24 hours later
Tokyo, Japan 1970
7 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly and in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

Her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...26 year old Yuki Okita...wife of 30 year old scientist Doctor Hiro Okita...experienced unprecedented dizziness and fatigue in every muscles and sinew of her voluptuous and muscular body...which she got thanks to super powers derived from a chemical reaction with mosquito DNA that her husband was researching in his lab...

She rolled her head from side to side...and felt a thick pillow under it. Her long muscular legs extended back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic feet...making contact through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit with a firm but comfortable surface under her voluptuous and muscular body.

As her vision slowly cleared...the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman realized that she was lying on a bed in what appeared to be a private room in a hospital...a far different environment to the bath house and spa where she had gone as Yuki Okita with her husband Hiro to relax...one day earlier.

She also became aware that she was not alone as she saw Public Security Intelligence Agency Chief Shozabura Tan looking down at her.

"Good morning Mosquito Woman. How are you feeling? asked the veteran intelligence agent...feeling aroused as he admired the way the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's voluptuous and muscular body was framed against her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh....I'm feeling very dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm feeling very sleepy Chief Tan. My big Mosquito Nipples and my wide Mosquito Areolas...are still...haa...haa...haaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuh...my big Mosquito Clitoris...Uuuuuuuh...aches...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....I've got a big weakness for sex..." moaned Yuki as she lay on her back on the bed before Tan...her hands caressing her huge firm breasts and her big clitoris through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit

"I see. Are you able to talk to me now? Can you tell me what happened" asked Tan.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...I was...Uuuuuuuuuh...knocked out...by Yakuza criminals...at a bath house and spa...Uuuuuh...They
...kidnapped...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuh...I mean Doctor Okita...Uuuuuuuuuuh...His wife is safe...Uuuuuuuuh...I need to find him
...Uuuuuuuuh...I need to save him...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure
...trying not to reveal she was Yuki Okita...as her body slowly recovered from the effects of the aphrodisiac knockout drugs used on her and the physical abuse she received at the hands of the Yakuza.

Chief Tan already knew the heroine's identity and knew the importance of keeping it secret from everyone...including her husband.

"You're at one of our medical clinics Mosquito Woman. The doctors say you're in good health but noticed the heightened states of arousal in your breasts and clitoris" said Chief Tan.

"Uuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuh
...that happens when I get knocked out...Uuuuuh...I'll be fine once my big Mosquito Nipples, wide Mosquito Areolas and my big Mosquito Clitoris relax...Uuh
...I'll get this a lot Chief...Uuh...Is there any information on where the Yakuza...Uuuh...took...Hiro...
Uuh...Doctor Okita?"asked Yuki as she rubbed her huge firm breasts with her hands...through her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"We have information on where Doctor Okita is...but I urge you to rest and recover" advised Tan.

"Uuuuuh...I can't wait Chief...I have to rescue him...Uuuuuuh
...and bring the Yakuza...Uuuuh...
to justice...." moaned Mosquito Woman as she got off the bed.

Before Tan could say anything else, the Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman shrunk to insect size and flew out of the agency hospital undetected.

8 am

Yakuza crime boss Seizu Wakashima was trimming some bonsai trees in the garden of his fortified mansion in Tokyo, when Mosquito Woman suddenly appeared in front of him.

Two of his bodyguards were about to attack the unwelcome guest but Wakashima ordered them to stand down.

The old Yakuza crime boss felt aroused as he examined thr busty young superheroine from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic feet, her voluptuous and muscular body framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"So you are that big boobed hero bitch who calls herself Mosquito Woman. Do you know who I am? asked Wakashima.

"Yes! A cowardly criminal who kidnapped the most brilliant scientist in Japan. Return him to me and then surrender so I can take you to justice!" said Yuki as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the old Yakuza crime boss.

Her white hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet flat on the well- manicured green grass in the garden...her long muscular white legs slightly apart...her huge firm breasts pushed towards him.

Wakashima noticed the outlines of her big puffy nipples, wide areolas and big clitoris on the fabric of her bodysuit.

"You are a brave but foolish young woman to trespass in my home and want to take what is mine! I shall have you dealt with accordingly. Yozuna! Crush this big breasted bug!" said Wakashima as he summoned the former sumo wrestler who was his strongest henchman.

The tall brawny Yozuna lunged repeatedly at Mosquito Woman...trying to use his greater upper body strength....his huge arms and large hands to hit her. But even in her weakened state...the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman managed to evade his attacks.

"You fight with honor...as a former sumo wrestler...but you won't defeat me!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she shot him with a pair of Mosquito Stings from the palms of her white hands...causing Yozuna to groan in pain...and stagger backwards...as he was left disoriented by the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's special power.

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed against her tight white translucent bodysuit...Mosquito Woman had the bigger and stronger Yozuna staggering...with a sequence of karate chops and kicks to his head.

Driving the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the face of the former sumo wrestler...Mosquito Woman knocked him flat on his back to the ground.

"I've beaten your muscle Mr Wakashima. Now you'll release Doctor Okita and surrender peacefully to me!" quipped the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine as she turned to face the old Yakuza crime boss.

"Your victory is premature my big breasted female friend!" sneered Wakashima.

Yuki felt her big puffy nipples emit a low buzz as they stiffened under her tight white translucent bodysuit...alerting her to danger. Her brown eyes widening in surprise behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...when she saw Wakashima's right hand man Makebe Hasebe appear behind him...holding an unconscious Doctor Hiro Okita...a gun pressed against the right side of his head.

"Hiro!...No!...I have to save him!" gasped Mosquito Woman as she looked as Hasebe who was holding her husband as a hostage. The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine was totally unaware that Yozuna was getting up off the ground...having recovered from her earlier attack...which would have incapacitated a lesser opponent.

On Wakashima's orders...Hasebe dragged the unconscious scientist back inside of the mansion...keeping his gun pressed against the right side of Hiro's head.

Yuki was thus taken completely by surprise when Yozuna attacked her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman in absolute agony as Yozuna dealt her some strong slaps to her huge firm breasts...causing them to sway sexily under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...BEING SLAPPED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WITH SUCH AUTHORITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TAKE THE ABUSE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...BEING SLAPPED...INTO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAARDNESS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic white feet through the garden...as Yozuna kept slapping her in her huge firm breasts with his large hands....making her become dazed and disoriented.

Her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...swaying dizzily on the balls of her erotic bare white feet...the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine could do nothing as Yozuna reached behind her neck...found a small zipper and pulled it down hard...ripping her tight white translucent body suit...stripping her of it and the white belt that was wrapped around her wide shapely waist down...leaving her only wearing her white helmet mask.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as Yozuna dealt her a sequence of hard slaps to her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the wide shiny pink areolas and big puffy shiny pink nipples which capped their sexy summits...becoming more aroused...hardened and traumatized with each slap.

Yakuza crime boss Seizu Wakashima was also very aroused as he witnessed the once powerful heroine now being humbled by his strongest henchman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as sweeping right hand slap from Yozuna...made her naked huge firm creamy breasts shudder and she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...exposing her thick lush glossy black pubic bush to Wakashima and Yozuna....her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Mosquito Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...my big Mosquito Nipples...my wide Mosquito Areolas...are so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuh
feel so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you Yakuza...don't fight fair
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain as she lay helpless on the ground before Wakashima and Yozuna.

Her moans aroused and moved Yozuna.

He made a proposition to his boss.

"We can give the big breasted woman a sporting chance to free the scientist. If she defeats me fairly in a traditional sumo wrestling match. If she wins, she goes free with the scientist. But when I win, she and the scientist will be your property boss" said Yozuna.

Wakashima was intrigued by Yozuna's proposal.

"Agreed. Do you agree to these terms my big breasted female friend?" Wakashima asked rhetorically.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuh...have no choice...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure.

"Good. Now you will go to sleep! Finger her Yozuna and make her smell her cum!" ordered Wakashima.

The former sumo wrestler shoved his thick right index finger deep inside of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt and vibrated it faster and faster.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Yozuna fingered her to a gigantic orgasm.

He removed his finger...allowing a thick waterfall of white cum to be discharged from the heroine's big wet and throbbing shiny pink cunt.

"Time to sleep. Sweet dreams Mosquito San" said Yozuna as he held his cum-stained finger under the heroine's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure and in agreement as her brown eyes closed behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the ground...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...erotic dreams of her husband Hiro in her mind...as the scent of her own super erogenous cum lulled her into unconsciousness.

4 pm

Mosquito Woman entered a sumo ring in a part of the garden outsid Seizu Wakashima's mansion, wearing only her white helmet mask and the traditional sumo outfit, the flimsy silk loin cloth called a mawashi with her huge firm creamy breasts completely exposed.

Yozuna entered ring and stood a few feet away from her.

As he always did, Yozuna put on some regular powder on his body and flapped his thick muscular arms.

But he had no idea that Makabe changed it without the knowledge of the former sumo wrestler.

Instead of normal powder, it was a highly aphrodisiac cocaine.

Some of it fell on the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman as she stood in front of Yozuna while he put the powder on his body.

"Uuuuuuuh...My big Mosquito Nipples...Uuuuuuh...my wide Mosquito Areolas...Uuuuh...feel
haa...haa...haaard...Uuuuh...feel sleepy...Uuuh...got to clear my head...Uuuuh...must win to save Hiro" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

A gong sounded to begin the match.

Yozuna attacked with a series of hard open hand slaps to Mosquito Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts, making them sway sexily from side to side.

"UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure, staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Still dizzy from the powder on her naked huge firm creamy breasts, Mosquito Woman almost fell out of the ring.

But she managed to dodge an attack from Yozuna that would knock her down.

They began a contest of strength, with Yozuna pulling the heroine's mawashi and she pulling his.

But, she would be surprised once again.

"UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUH...BECOMING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAARD...FEELING WEAK"moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure.

She had no idea that Masebe had laced her mawashi with aphrodisiac cocaine.

When Yozuna pulled it, it caused the drug to enter the heroine's clitoris.

"HHHHH...HHHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HORNY...HHH...HHHHH...HHHHHHH...HHHHH
...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOING TO...UUH...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Mosquito Woman loudly and in pleasure as Yozuna made her suffer three gigantic orgasms as he pulled hard on her mawashi.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure as Yozuna slapped her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts with his right hand and tugged on her mawashi with his left hand.

Barely conscious...her brown eyes almost closed behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Yuki was dreaming about life as a Yakuza sex slave.

She was just about to pass out when she saw her husband Hiro looking at her with concern as he was guarded by two Yakuza thugs.

"No...Uuuuuh...I can't give up...Uuuuh...I must save Hiro" resolved Yuki and her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body began to buzz...causing her super erogenous body parts...to purge the effects of the aphrodisiac cocaine.

Yozuna was surprised when Mosquito Woman gathered all her remaining strength, pulled him towards her, lifted him in the air and out of the ring, winning the fight.

Hiro was aroused and elated that the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman was victorious.

Wakashima glared at Makebe who walked towards the ring, pulled out a gun, shooting Yozuna in his chest.

Exhausted from her fight with Yozuna and the effects of the aphrodisiac cocaine, Mosquito Woman did not react as Makebe put away his gun and approached her.

"Mosquito Woman!! Look out!!" cried Hiro.

His warning was too late as Makebe threw some more aphrodisiac cocaine on the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...More cocaine...on my huge Mosquito Breasts...making my big Mosquito Nipples...my wide Mosquito Areolas...haaaaaaaard again....Uuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...." moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she collapsed to the ground on her back.

"You're a big threat to the Wakashima Clan!! The cocaine in Yozuna's powder...in your mawashi weren't enough to make you lose!! I'll fix that!!" snarled Masebe as he yanked down the heroine's mawashi and started rubbing more cocaine on her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she was brought to a gigantic orgasm which left her barely conscious.

"No!! No!!" pleaded Hiro as he saw a thug hand Masebe a katana.

He raised it in the air as he prepared to kill the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine.

Before he could, the wounded Yozuna stepped in the way, taking the fatal strike and falling to the ground dead.

Seeing Yozuna's sacrifice and knowing Hiro's life was in danger...Mosquito Woman...concentrated intensely...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body buzzing.

She leapt to her erotic bare creamy feet...firing a salvo of Mosquito Stings from her hands
which felled Masebe and 15 Yakuza thugs before they could attack her.

Wakashima and two remaining thugs fled the mansion.

Hiro ran to Mosquito Woman, holding her on either side of her wide shapely waist before she could faint from another sudden burst of energy in her weakened state.

"Mosquito Woman. Are you all right?" asked Hiro as he steadied the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman who he had no idea was his wife Yuki...

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll be all right...Hiro...Uuuuuh...I mean Doctor Okita. The forces of good will always win over evil.
The Yakuza has learnt about my weaknesses in my huge Mosquito Breasts and in my big Mosquito Clitoris. Uuuuuuuuuh...I can expect to have many many big defeats as big victories. Uuuuuuuuh...but I will never stop fighting for justice in Japan...fighting against evil and saving those who thought they were lost" said Mosquito Woman as she and Hiro looked at the body of former sumo wrestler Yozuna as he lay dead on the ground before them.

They prayed that he would find peace, after proving that he was truly a man of honor.

End.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:20 am