Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance
Dragon Woman in Evil Alliance

In a hidden cave

It had been a month since Lina and Ling had been defeated by Dragon Woman...the famous superheroine of Elvisguard.

The demon Lalael contemplated this as she remembered how she assumed the body of Mell Fahrein...daughter of the deceased alchemist of New Dawn Village...Mall Fahrein...after Mell had done a black magic ritual that released her from her prison in the spirit world.

Lalael's conscience was that of Mell Fahrein...and it only increased her thirst for revenge against Dragon Woman who was responsible for Mall Fahrein's death...and for revenge against Tela the Dragon...who had imprisoned her in the first place...and later selected a human to be her champion in Elvisguard as Dragon Woman.

"Dragon Woman will be defeated but not with but with black magic!!" declared Lalael as she threw away the black book of magic which Mell Fahrein had obtained from the Orcs.

Uttering an ancient chant...Lalael summoned her black magic powers...calling the monsters of Elvisguard...be it Orcs, Goblins and Trolls, creating an army to do her bidding.

One day later

"Mmmm...Mmmmm" sighedRosa Finduais as she lay in bed...kissing her best friend Timot Normandi...enjoying the sweet taste of his lips against her own and the feel of his lean muscular chest against her shapely breasts.

Rosa was spending time with Timot, a knight and captain in the Nihindrian Army, at his house outside of New Dawn Village...their childhood home.

She was happy that their relationship was getting closer, both in her normal form and when she was the mighty superheroine Dragon Woman.

Timot had no idea that they were the same person.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmmmm" Rosa sighed dreamily as she felt Timot's fingers expertly caressing her small pale pink nipples...making her feel hot and horny.

Just at that moment...the alarm bells sounded at the army base and in the village.

"Timot? What is it?" asked Rosa as her boyfriend got out of bed...putting on his clothes and then his armour.

"We're under attack Rosa!! It could be more monsters!!" said Timot as he grabbed his sword.

"Be careful" said Rosa as she got out of bed and donned a robe.

"I will. I'll return soon" promised Timot as he kissed Rosa.

She waited until she heard the sound of his horse's galloping fading into the distance.

Letting her robe drop to the floor and summoning the magic of the dragon amulet around her neck.

"You will my love. Once I change into Dragon Woman and defeat the monsters!" resolved Rosa as a fiery aura surrounded her body...initiating her amazing transformation.

Two hours later

The Nihindrian soldiers fought bravely on a field outside of New Dawn Village against a force of Orcs, Trolls and Goblins

As he killed an Orc and three Goblins.. .Timot found something unusual about the attack.

"Everything is very well organized, something. That's not common in attacks by these monsters!! Like a clever evil force is guiding them!!" he thought when it looked like the soldiers were about to be outflanked and defeated.

Timot was happy and aroused to see his superheroine girlfriend Dragon Woman flying towards the battle.

The soldiers cheered as Dragon Woman unleashed her fire breath...killing several Orcs, Trolls and Goblins...and causing the rest to retreat.

The Big Breasted Basilisk was about to land to be with Timot...when she felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts.

Her yellow eyes widened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask when she saw the demon Lalael floating towards her.

She saw black magic shoot from the demon's black claw hands...causing more Orcs, Trolls and Goblins to appear on the ground to attack the soldiers.

"You won't hurt the humans!! I'll stop you!!" declared Dragon Woman as she flew towards Lalael.

She was surprised when the demon blocked her attack with her left arm and countered with a black right fist to her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman, briefly dazed by the blow which sent backwards through the air.

Shaking off the blow...she attacked Lalael again.

",You may be strong like me but you won't win!!" declared Dragon Woman.

"We shall see!!" snarled Lalael as their mid-air battle began.

As he battled Orcs, Trolls and Goblins on the ground...Timot looked to the sky to see Dragon Woman exchanging punches and kicks with the new female demon Lalael...neither of them able to get the advantage over the other.

The Big Breasted Basilisk was becoming frustrated that the battle was heading to a stalemate.

Putting some distance between them...she summoned her breath of fire...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body being surrounded by a fiery aura.

The soldiers on the ground cheered as they saw Dragon Woman's breath of fire consuming the female demon.

Dragon Woman...Timot and the soldiers on the ground were surprised to see Lalael was still in the sky...a barrier of black magic protecting her from the heroine's breath of fire.

"Pathetic!! My turn now!! Then I kill the humans!!" sneered Lalael as she conjured auras of black magic in the palms of her black claw hands.

"No!! I will stop you!!" declared Dragon Woman as she flew with the speed of 10 dragons directly at Lalael...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated.

"Too late!!" gloated Lalael as she released a black magic auras from her hands.

"AIEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEE

...IN MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...AIEEEEE...IN MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEE

...IN MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS....THEY'RE GETTING...

HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...AIEE

...PAIN...AIEEEEE...IN MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...AIEEEEEEE

GETTING...WET.. AIEEEEEE...

EXCITED...AIEEEEE...CAN'T MOVE....AIEEEEE...AIEEEEEEE" moaned Dragon Woman in pain...trapped within the black auras...while receiving magical shocks to her huge firm creamy breasts...and the space between her huge creamy thighs...as she writhed helplessly in mid-air as the shocks of black magic hit her repeatedly in her most super erogenous body parts.

"UUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...IN MY BIG HAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...IN MY BIG...HAAARD ...WET...DRAGON CLITORIS...MAKING ME...UUH...DIZZY...UUUH...WEAK...UUUH...SLEEPY...UUH...UUH" moaned Dragon Woman as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy legs became slower and slower.

"Now it's time!" gloated Lalael with a gesture of her left hand which caused Dragon Woman's muscular creamy arms and long muscular legs to be stretched wide open.

The Big Breasted was filled with fear as she saw hands emerge from the black magic auras to strip her of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and her tight red dragon scale pantiesook off the heroine's bra without difficulty.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as some of the hands groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts..rubbed her wide glossy areolas and her big puffy glossy red nipples into hardness and erectness...causing black magic to enter her nipples...causing her to lactate...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from their hardened tips.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pleasure as more hands fingered her mercilessly in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHHHH

...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHH

...HHHHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS

...PAIN...UUH...PLEASURE...TOO MUCH...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...

UUH..."moaned Dragon Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...as pressure inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris be came unbearable.

At that moment...Lalael turned the black magic aura between Dragon Woman's between her huge creamy thighs into a phallic shape which plugged her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

..UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman loudly with pleasure...without any power to react...while having three powerful orgasms in a row...unable to discharge her super erogenous cum...leaving her totally weak and powerless as Lalael approached her.

"This is just " sneered the female as she gestured with her black claw hands.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..dizzy...

Uuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuh

...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuh...hot...

Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...helpless...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and pain...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her head bowed between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her muscular creamy arms suspended and raised above her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open and suspended below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

"You are defeated Dragon Woman

..." sneered Lalael as she floated closer to the helpless heroine...and planted a kiss on her glossy lips with her black lips...transferring more black magic into the body of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk...

"Nnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

...nnnnnnn...nnn...nnn...nnn...nnn

...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure having another gigantic orgasm which sent her senses spinning out of focus.

As their lips parted...Lalael gestured with her black claw hands.

The black magic auras holding the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk in the sky disappeared.

Timot and the soldiers watched in horror as Dragon Woman hurtled rapidly and helplessly out of the sky....totally defeated...slamming hard into the ground with a resounding thud...her naked huge firm creamy breasts absorbing the full brunt of the impact...a giant crater forming in the ground where she crashed.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure...her moans echoing to all the realms of Elvisguard.

Timot had no chance to run to the aid of his superheroine girlfriend as Lalael descended from the sky to hover before him and the rest of the Nihindrian Army while her monsters retreated.

"I will return in one week! Nihindria will surrender to me then and become slaves to me and my followers or suffer the fate of your big breasted champion!!" gloated Lalael as she pointed to the defeated Dragon Woman who lay sprawled out on her back and unconscious in the middle of the giant crater in the ground.

"Nihindria will never submit to your evil!!" yelled Timot.

"You have been warned" replied Lalael with a smile as she flew away.

While the soldiers on the battlefield and the townsfolk in New Dawn Village spoke about how Dragon Woman had suffered such a great defeat and wondered how they could defeat Lalael...Timot went down into the crater.

He picked the unconscious Dragon Woman in his muscular arms.

Timot carried her out of the crater..her head lolled back...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular legs dangling limp...white milk leaking from the tips of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...thick white cum oozing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"Don't worry beloved. I'll take care of you" Timot promised the unconscious Dragon Woman as he placed her on his horse...got on and rode away from the battlefield with her.

48 hours later

Dragon Woman lay sprawled out in bed in Timot's house...wearing only her red dragon scale mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...and her red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists..

Her naked huge firm creamy breasts rose and fell slowly with each relaxed breath...her big glossy red clitoris throbbed in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic forest as she lay unconscious on a bed in Timot's house.

In her mind...images of her comprehensive defeat by the demon Lalae...played repeatedly.

"Tela...Who...Who is she?" Rosa Finduais asked Tela the Dragon...who granted her super powers to fight evil in Elvisguard as Dragon Woman.

"She is Lalael...One of the strongest demons in all of the history of the history of Elvisguard...She killed many dragons before I defeated her and banished her to the spirit realm" said Tela.

"How did she get free?" asked Rosa.

"Someone broke the seal and freed her. I didn't expect her to return so soon. She is stronger than before" said Tela.

"She withstood my strongest attacks as Dragon Woman and totally defeated me. How do I defeat her to keep the people of Nihindria safe?" asked Rosa.

There was silence.

Then she saw Tela release her fire breath at her.

"No...Uuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman...rolling her head from side to side.

She felt strong warm hands hold her naked broad creamy shoulders.

She heard the voice of her boyfriend Timot.

"Dragon Woman...Dragon Woman"

She opened her yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her blurry vision clearing...to see the handsome knight sitting next to her on the bed...as she regained consciousness.

"You're safe Dragon Woman" Timot assured her...the fingers of his right hand tenderly caressing her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuh...Timot...What happened?...Uuuuuuh...I've never felt...so weak...so sleepy...How long was I unconscious asked Dragon Woman as she lay back on the bed...enjoying the feel of her boyfriend's right hand on her naked huge firm creamy breasts...in the way she enjoyed it.

"Two days. That demon used some powerful black magic on you. The people in New Dawn Village were worried about you. Word had even reached Nihindrum about this new demon and how she defeated you.Are you all right? " asked Timot.

Since two days had passed, Dragon Woman became scared that having not seen Rosa during that time, Timot would wonder about her whereabouts and her secret identity would be revealed.

Just then...a man from the village arrived at Timot's house...causing him to leave his superheroine girlfriend.

As Timot was speaking with the man...Dragon Woman got off the bed.

She walked over to a nearby table...where her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tigh red dragon scale panties were

Dragon Woman had just donned her sexy battle attire, when Timot returned with a concerned look on his face.

"Timot? What's wrong?" asked Dragon Woman.

"Some women from the village were kidnapped by Orcs during battle with that demon and her monsters. Rosa is missing. She must have been captured! I must save her!" said Timot as he walked towards the wardrobe where he kept his armor and weapons.

He was surprised when he felt Dragon Woman's right creamy hand grab his right wrist.

"No Timot. You can't save Rosa if you get caught or killed. I'll help you save her and the other women. I promise" said Dragon Woman.

She felt her nipples become excited under her tight red dragon scale bra and her clitoris become wet and excited under her tight red dragon scale panties as Timot's left hand touched the right side of her beauteous face.

"I believe you my love. But we must convince the people of New Dawn Village. They want to surrender to that demon and the soldiers are reluctant to fight...since that demon defeated you with her trickery in battle" said Timot.

"No. Lalael is stronger than me and defeated me fairly in battle. While I fear being defeated by her again...I won't let it stop me from protecting Nihindria from Lalael and her followers. I will fight them and I will defeat them!" declared Dragon Woman.

Timot felt aroused by her heroic speech.

"And I will fight them with you. New Dawn Village must hear your words" said Timot.

Dragon Woman nodded in agreement.

Hours later.

Dragon Woman and Timot stood on a large wooden stage in the middle of New Dawn Village...with all of the townsfolk ...and some of the knights and soldiers from the nearby base...assembled before them.

"People of New Dawn Village. We face a powerful enemy in the demon Lalael. She is more powerful than me and defeated me in battle. I'm not sure if I'll be able to defeat her in battle again" said Dragon Woman.

The townsfolk murmured amongst themselves as they understood what she meant.

"That will not stop me from doing all in my power to defeat her...to keep the people of New Dawn Village and Nihindria safe I will fight Lalael and her demons and if I have to...I will die fighting them...Who's with me!!" declared Dragon Woman.

The assembled knights and soldiers raised their weapons and cheered. The townsfolk cheered as well.

"Dragon Woman!! Dragon Woman!!" they all shouted.

Dragon Woman smiled as she looked at them...and then at her boyfriend Timot...who was smiling at her...and had his sword drawn and held high to support her.

Elsewhere

In a cave in mountains to the north of New Dawn Village...Lalael had made a lair for herself.

She sat on a rock throne...remembering and enjoying how she defeated Dragon Woman two days earlier.

"The next time I defeat you...I will make you my slave Dragon Slut!!" vowed Lalael as she gestured with her right black claw hand.

A succubus demon called Suggi came before Lalael and knelt before her.

"What is my mission my mistress?" asked Suggi.

"Your mission is to defeat the most beautiful woman in all Elvisguard...the Dragon Woman and make her a slave to me!" ordered Lalael.

"Your wish is my command" replied Suggi with a smile.

One week later

Lalael and her army of monsters faced off on the battlefield against the human army. She felt aroused to see Dragon Woman was leading the humans.

"A shame you humans rejected my offer to surrender! Now there will be war!!" declared Lalael as she gave the signal to attack.

The monsters and humans met each other in the middle of the field...with the human soldiers and knights...led by Timot being more organized from their first battle and taking advantage of disorganization among the Orcs, Trolls and Goblins.

In the midst of the fighting , Dragon Woman faced off against Lalael.

"I'm your only opponent here! This time our battle will be different" declared the Big Breasted Basilisk as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in preparation for her battle with Lalael.

"Oh you won't be fighting me today. You bore me. But you will fight my servant" scoffed Lalael and pointed to the demon succubs Suggi who approached them.

"I shall defeat you big breasted human!!" sneered Suggi.

"You're clearly underestimating me!!" replied Dragon Woman as she engaged Suggi.

The succubus was very agile...evading many of the Big Breasted Basilisk's punches and kicks.

But unlike Lalael....Suggi's blows did not affect Dragon Woman...who bided her time as their fight continued...confident of victory.

As Suggi lunged...Dragon Woman drove her creamy right fist into the succubus' face...sending the demon flying backwards through the air...and rolling along the ground.

She turned to face Lalael.

"Time for us to finish our battle" quipped Dragon Woman.

"Not until you've finished fighting my servant" countered Lalael as she pointed behind the Big Breasted Basilisk.

Dragon Woman turned around and was surprised to see Suggi getting up.

As she prepared to battle the succubus...the Big Breasted Basilisk did not realize that she had lowered her guard.

"Eh?!!!" gasped Dragon Woman as a red blood-coloured bat landed on her huge firm creamy breasts.

When she tried to remove it...Suggi pointed at the bat..which hit her in each of her huge firm creamy breasts which her tight strapless red dragon bra barely contained.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure...dropping to her knees...her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she felt a sudden hardness and erectness in her big puffy glossy red nipples under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...which instantly made her feel dizzy.

The bat flew away and towards Suggi.

Dragon Woman stared in disbelief as the bat turned into a twin of Suggi that was made of blood.

"Big breasted human fool!! You have just witnessed my special magic and I will defeat you" sneered Suggi as she and her twin pounced on Dragon Woman while she was dizzy and disoriented from the bat bites to her famous breasts.

They stripped her of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...and began biting her all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING BITTEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUH

BEING INFECTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WITH BLACK MAGIC...THEY'RE GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAARD

...SO HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....FALLEN INTO A TRAP...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure...wiggling frantically and in futility as Suggi and her blood clone kept biting and sucking her in the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts....causing her to lactate....geysers of white milk shooting out from the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...while black energy entered her naked huge firm creamy breasts...making her sleepier and weaker with each passing second.

She was helpless as she was stripped of her tight red dragon scale panties by Suggi and her blood clone.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

NOT MY BIG DRAGON ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as Suggi rubbed her in her big glossy red clitoris...while her blood clone rubbed her in her big glossy red anus simultaneously...inflecting both super erogenous areas with black magic.

The Big Breasted Basilisk was not prepared to handle such a powerful physical and erotic attack.

"UUH...UUH....UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she suffered two overwhelming orgasms...two waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt...her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts in sleepy submission.

"You are finished now big breasted human fool" sneered Suggi as she and her blood clone each kissed the dazed and disoriented Dragon Woman on her glossy red lips...infecting her with more black magic.

Lalael smiled as she knelt in front of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk and raised her black left index finger...stained in the heroine's super erogenous cum...up to the heroine's nose.

"Time to sleep" gloated Lalael.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in agreement...her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...before collapsing to the ground on her back...with Lalael...Suggi and her blood clone looking down at her...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Lalael, Suggi and her blood clone...as they watched Dragon Woman's yellow eyes close in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...as she faded quickly into unconsciousness.

Fighting on another part of the battlefield...Timot was alarmed to see the naked and unconscious Dragon Woman being taken away by Lalael, Suggi and her blood clone. He got on his horse and rode after them.

One hour later

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure...feeling very weak and sleepy.

She saw she wasn't tied up and didn't to be with the succubus Suggi and her blood clone close by... observing the her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...wearing only her red dragon scale mask and her red dragon scale bracelets...as she lay sprawled out on her back on a bed.

"My mistress was really right, you are the most beautiful woman we have ever seen" gloated Suggi.

"Uuuuuuuh...feel so weak...feel so sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...You've really beaten me...Uuuuuh...What do you intend to do with me....Uuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...trying to give her famous nipples, areolas and clitoris time to recover, so she could regain her super powers.

"You will become the slave of my mistress" gloated Suggi.

"Uuuuuh...Never...Uuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...feeling her big puffy red glossy nipples, wide glossy red areolas and big glossy red clitoris starting to relax.

"We'll see about that! snarled Suggi.

"Eh...NO...NOT THAT...NOT AGAIN...NO...NO" cried Dragon Woman in panic and excitement as Suggi and her blood clone turned into bats and landed on her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEE...BITING ME AGAIN

...AIEEEEE...IN MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...AIEEEEE...INFECTING THEM AGAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEE

...WITH BLACK MAGIC...AIEEEE

..THEY'RE GETTING...HAAAA...

HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD

...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she writhed helplessly on the bed.

"I'm physically weaker than you but my fangs are great recipients of black magic! Your big nipples, wide areolas, big clitoris and big anus have no defence against it" gloated Suggi as she bite and sucked on the big puffy hard and erect big glossy red nipples of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure, as she felt her strength being sucked out of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

and black magic entering them.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...SO

SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUH...BLACK MAGIC...UUUUUUUH...STRONG...

CAN'T...FIGHT...IT...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she had a gigantic orgasm.

Suggi and her blood clone continued biting and sucking on Dragon Woman's big puffy hard and erect nipples until they turned from glossy red to black.

They changed their target... returning to their normal form.

Rolling Dragon Woman on her right side...they turned back into bats.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman pleasure as Suggi feasted on her big hard wet excited glossy red clitoris while her blood clone did the same on her big hard wet and excited glossy red anus...and she felt the black magic weakening and corrupting her.

"You will be the slave of Lalael!" a voice said in her mind.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuh

...want to be...slave of Lalael...No

...Uuuuuh...must resist" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...wanting to fall under the black magic...as the bats kept biting her in her clitoris and anus.

At that moment...Timot entered the demon's lair...he saw Dragon Woman being tortured.

Drawing his sword...he charged forward to rescue her.

Before he could Lalael appeared and paralyzed him with a black magic spell.

"You will also be my slave" Lalael said as the black magic started trying to possess Timot.

"Must serve Lalael" said Timot.

His voice caused Dragon Woman to wake from her trance as she realized that Lalael was trying to corrupt her boyfriend.

"UUUUUUUUH...TELA...UUUUUH

...HELP...UUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she called to Tela the Dragon who appeared before her.

"UUUUH...TIMOT...UUUUUH...I HAVE TO SAVE HIM...UUUUUH

BUT SO WEAK...NEED MORE POWER...UUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman.

"I will give you more power Rosa Finduais...but you can she only wield for 5 minutes. You can summon it once a month. At the end of it...you will return to human form. Use this power wisely" saidd Tela as her voice faded.

"UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she had a gigantic orgasm.

Suggi thought Dragon Woman was finished and corrupted by black magic.

The succubus was shocked to see a fiery aura surround Dragon Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

She saw the heroine's red dragon scale bracelets turn into dragon claws...her body became more voluptuous and muscular...she grew a dragon's tail...dragon wings emerged on her back...and her red dragon scale mask had more pointed ends.

"No...No..." wailed Lalael in fear ad she released her spell on Timot who fell unconscious on the ground.

Dragon Woman got to her erotic bare creamy feet...throwing Suggi and her blood clone aside...knocking them out as she attacked Lalael with surprising speed.

Lalael was unable to fight the rejuvenated Dragon Woman who was stronger than her.

She hit Lalael with a fiery right fist which sent het hurtling away at great speed...crashing through several stone walls in the cave.

Dragon Woman felt growing hardness in her now big puffy flaming nipples and wide flaming areolas.

"Uuuh...My super dragon power...is starting to fade...Uuuh

...got to finish Lalael now!" she thought.

Dragon Woman created a huge fireball at Lalael who was dazed and badly wounded.

But before it could hit Lalael, Suggi and her blood clone got in its path and were disintegrated.

The resulting explosion swept through the cave, killing all of the monsters in Lalael's army.

In the confusion...the injured Lalael escaped.

"Uuuh...sleepy...so sleepy...can't...

can't...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she staggered out of the cave and collapsed to the ground behind some rocks and faded into unconsciousness...her body getting smaller...her powers exhausted...and turning back into

Rosa Finduias.

3 days later

"Uuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa as she woke up in bed in Timot's house with the brave knight at her bedside.

"Rosa. Are you all right? I found you naked in the woods." said Timot.

"Uuuuh...I think so. I was kidnapped by some monsters and drugged. I managed to escape but I don't remember" said Rosa.

Timot hugged and kissed her.

"I'm glad you're safe" he saif.

"What happened?" asked Rosa.

"Dragon Woman defeated that demon Lalael and her monsters in a spectacular way. She saved Nihindria" said Timot as he hugged Rosa again.

"I wouldn't have won without the super dragon power Tela gave me to save Timot. It's a very dangerous weapon. But Lalael is still alive. She will seek revenge" thought Rosa.

In another location

The demon Lalael arrived at an old castle.

In the throne room, there was a large table at the end with beautiful white woman was sitting at its head.

She was the queen of vampires.

On the side, sat the very strong king of ogres.

Standing further back, on his side, was a woman with glasses and a hat

As a magician, she seemed the most shy.

On her side was another demon.

He was a very gallant and handsome man.

Finally, there was a man with a white beard

He spoke to the gathering.

"Finally, the 6 dark generals of Elvisguard are assembled."

The gathering laughed.

In Mell's Fahrein old hideout

A woman with a hood found a book on the floor of the dead alchemist's burnt out cabin.

She smiled.

"I will avenge you Master" she vowed before leaving with the book.

To be continued.

Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:24 pm