Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

Might of the Mosquito Woman 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Might of the Mosquito Woman 2
Might of the Mosquito Woman 2

Tokyo, Japan 1970
Midnight

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly and in pleasure...as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine...felt heaviness in the massive mounds of her enhanced chest...that like the rest of her voluptuous and muscular body was framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit.

She felt waves of dizziness radiating from her big puffy nipples...which were semi-hard and erect under her bodysuit... as well as from her big wet and excited clitoris...under her bodysuit.

As her brown eyes slowly fluttered open in behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...leaving only the lower part of her nose and her full red lips exposed...a plume of her glossy black hair flowing out from the back of her helmet mask...and reaching the middle of her back...the Busty Japanese Superwoman...who was Yuki Okita...26 year old wife of famous 30 year old scientist Doctor Hiro Okita...recalled her last memory was blacking out inside of a burning warehouse.

She woke up to find herself in a sanitised white walled room which was brightly lit. A low buzzing sensation in her semi hard big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit...which Yuki was coming to realise alerted her to danger...told her she was not alone in this new place where she was regaining consciousness.

The Busty Japanese Superwoman saw the face of someone who was familiar to her as Yuki Okita and to her husband Hiro as well...looking down at her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Chief Tan?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?...Uuuuuuuuuh...What am I doing here?" sighed Mosquito Woman as she looked up at Shozabura Tan...Chief of the Japanese Public Security Intelligence Agency.

The 70-year-old Tan...a veteran intelligence agent...scrutinised the voluptuous and muscular body of the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine...framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit...the white belt around her wide shapely waist with the yellow mosquito insignia on its buckle...her white helmet mask which covered the upper part of her head...leaving the lower part of her nose and her full glossy red lips exposed in front...a plume of glossy black hair exiting the back of the helmet mask...reaching the middle of her back as she lay sprawled on her back before him on a medical examination table.

"I'll be asking the questions young woman" replied Tan...who quickly took a mini-electric vibrator...out of a pocket of his jacket...and quickly applied it to the sexy summits of the Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman's huge firm breasts...while she was still disoriented.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHIEF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...GET...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I'M GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...rolling her head from side to side...her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body on the table...her long muscular legs moving back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic feet...straining to stay curled with tension and close together within the confines of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"This confirms my suspicions that you don't have the breasts of a normal woman. They have some connection to the reason why you were able to survive a fire that consumed warehouse being used by the Yakuza to store illegal drugs. When you were discovered in the ruins by police officer and firefighters...I arranged for you to be brought here to Public Security Intelligence Agency headquarters so you could be questioned as soon as you recovered" said Chief Tan...the consumate professional as he applied the mini electric vibrator to the sexy summits of the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's huge firm breasts with expert split second timing...to keep her docile and make her become compliant.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHIEF TAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T DO THIS...UUUUH
...WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
LET ME GO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...YOUR VIBRATOR...IS MAKING THEM...SO...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAARD...FEELING WEAK...FEELING SLEEPY...GOT TO ACT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEFORE YOU KNOCK ME OUT..." moaned Mosquito Woman...as feeling a high pitched buzzing in her hardening big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit as she wiggled helplessly atop the examination table...even though she wasn't restrained to it.

"That's not my intention my big breasted female friend" replied Chief Tan as he reached into another pocket of his jacket and took out what appeared to be a small flashlight with his left hand. As he held the mini-electric vibrator in his right hand and kept working it over the sexy summits of Mosquito Woman's huge firm breasts...making her big puffy nipples and wide areolas become hard and erect under her tight white translucent bodysuit...he aimed the small flashlight directly between the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...and switched it on.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT LIGHT...
MAKING ME FEEL FUNNY...WHILE YOU VIBRATE ME...IN MY BIG HAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AND IN MY WIDE
HAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO AREOLAS..." moaned the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine...her brown eyes unable to look away from a rapidly flashing white light being emitted from the device that Chief Tan was holding in his left hand.

"Look into the light while I arouse you in your enlarged nipples and areolas to distract your attention...You're becoming relaxed..." instructed Chief Tan as he implemented this new treatment method on the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman who had never experienced anything like this before.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes sir...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got a lot to learn...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
as a sexy superheroine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big haaaaard Mosquito Nipples...and my wide haaard
Mosquito Areolas...are making me so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....being hypnotised...can't resist" moaned Yuki Okita in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as she stared into the white flashing strobe light...and was lulled into an erotic/hypnotic trance for the first time in her new emerging career as a superheroine.

"An astute observation young woman. Your big breasts seem to be highly erogenous in nature and seem to be your biggest weakness. Keep watching the strobe light while enjoying the stimulation of your highly erogenous and enlarged nipples and areolas" instructed Tan...who felt his dick stiffening under his pants as he watched the hardening outlines of Mosquito Woman's big puffy nipples and wide areolas against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit. But the veteran intelligence agent steeled his mind to focus on his task...using the mini electric vibrator to arouse the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman in the sexy summits of her huge breasts...while keeping the flashing white strobe light from his mini-torchlight aimed directly into her beauteous face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes sir...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got me good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
in my big Mosquito Nipples...in my wide Mosquito Areolas...They're so...haaa...haaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...got to look...into your light...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting...sleepier...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...sleepier" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...as her huge firm breasts rose and fell slower and slower in the confines of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Do you hear me young woman?" asked Chief Tan

"Yes" replied Mosquito Woman...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

"Are you hypnotized?" asked Tan

"Yes" replied Mosquito Woman.

"Are you ready to answer my questions?" asked Tan

"Yes" replied the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine as she stared into the white flashing hypnotic strobe light.

"Who are you?" asked Tan

"Mosquito Woman" replied the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman as she stared sleepily into the flashing hypnotic strobe light.

"Why were you at that Yakuza drug warehouse?" asked Tan.

"My big Mosquito Nipples allow me to sense evil and danger. As a superheroine, it's my mission to fight crime and protect innocent people" replied Mosquito Woman.

"How did you get your super powers?" asked Tan

"Lab accident. Chemicals mixed with mosquito DNA...activated by my female hormones" replied Mosquito Woman.

"What are your strengths and weaknesses?" asked Tan.

"I have super strength...stamina...and speed. I can shrink to fly and shoot stun blasts from my hands. My only weakness I know about is in my huge Mosquito Breasts. They are super erogenous. If you arouse me in my big Mosquito Nipples and my wide Mosquito Areolas...I become weak and sleepy...and I can be knocked unconscious for any length of time" replied Mosquito Woman.

"What is you real identity?" asked Tan...as he moved the mini-electric vibrator over each of the buxom heroine's big puffy hard and erect nipples with his right hand...while keeping the flashing strobe light aimed in her beauteous face.

"Yuki Okita" replied Mosquito Woman.

Chief Tan gasped at this revelation.

But he quickly decided what to do.

"I'm going to count to three Mosquito Woman. You will wake up and remember nothing that you told me. Do you understand?" asked Tan rhetorically.

"Yes" replied Mosquito Woman.

"One...two...three" said Tan as he put away the mini electric vibrator and the mini hypnotic strobe light.

Behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Yuki Okita opened her brown eyes...as she felt her big puffy nipples and wide areolas relax under her tight white translucent body suit...causing her Mosquito Powers to return.

"Uuuuuuh...What happened?...Where am I?" asked the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman as she sat up on the examination table.

"You're at Public Security Intelligence Agency...I'm glad you're okay Mosquito Woman. You were found unconscious at a burnt out drug warehouse used by the Yakuza. I'm Chief Shozabura Tan. I'm honoured to meet the brave superheroine who saved the life of Doctor Hiro Okita, one of Japan's top scientists" said Tan with a bow.

His words caused Yuki's big puffy nipples to stiffen slightly under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Thanks for bringing me here to recover Chief Tan. That explosion and the Yakuza cocaine on my big Mosquito Nipples and my wide Mosquito Areolas knocked me unconscious...but I recover fast once they're relaxed" replied Mosquito Woman as she got off the examination table.

"Rest assured that information will stay classified Mosquito Woman. The agency could use the help of a brave masked superheroine like you. We can be useful to you in your fight against Japan's criminals" said Tan.

"You have a deal Chief Tan. I have to go now. But I'll see you soon" replied Mosquito Woman as she shrunk down to insect size and flew out of the agency's HQ at super speed back home before her husband woke up.

24 hours later
7 am

Yakuza crime boss Seizu Wakashima was angry to learn about the destruction of the cocaine warehouse...the death of several Yakuza henchmen and the arrest of the survivors by the police.

But most of all...the 80 year old crime boss was furious to be told that the cause of this disruption to a major part of the Yakuza's crime operations was a masked busty woman in a bodysuit.

His deputy Makebe Hasebe and his strongest henchman Yozuna looked on as their boss vented his rage.

"A woman??!! A woman destroyed one of my drug warehouses...defeated several of my armed Yakuza henchmen???!! Impossible!!!" declared Wakashima.

"She sounds like the same woman who stopped some of our men from kidnapping Doctor Hiro Okita from his lab a few days ago. They say she's super strong and shoots blasts out of her hands" said Hasebe.

"She don't sound tough to me!" scoffed Yozuna as he clenched his huge fists...emphasising to his boss what he would do to Mosquito Woman.

"Enough of this! We need to kidnap Doctor Okita and get him to make weapons that will make the Yakuza unstoppable" declared Wakashima.

"I may have the thing boss. Word is that the doctor's working on some laser pistols for law enforcement. They're better than any firearm that law enforcement has. He's supposed to be doing a demonstration of them at a shooting range outside of Tokyo that's run by the Public Security Intelligence Agency" said Hasebe.

"Good. I want you and Yozuna to lead some of our men to raid that site. Bring Doctor Okita and the weapons to me!" ordered Wakashima.

24 hours later
4 pm

Yuki Okita stood next to her husband Doctor Hiro Okita and Public Security Intelligence Agency Chief Shozabura Tan watch as agents fired regular pistols at a remote controlled armored car...the bullets having no effect on it.

Yuki watched as the agents set their pistols down and picked up the prototype laser pistols her husband created.

They fired the laser pistols at the armored car. Yuki, Hiro and Chief Tan watched as laser beams easily penetrated the car's thick armor and disabled the vehicle in minutes.

"Excellent work Doctor Okita. These laser pistols will be a good addition to the agency's arsenal. We'll keep the most stringent security protocols in place for their use" said Tan as he shook hands with Hiro and nodded at Yuki...knowing she was the new busty Japanese Superheroine...
Mosquito Woman.

Yuki was pondering why Chief Tan was looking funny at her...when she felt a low buzzing feeling in her nipples under her dress...which she was now getting familiar with.

"My big Mosquito Nipples are warning of danger! I've got to change into Mosquito Woman but how with Hiro and Chief Tan here?" thought Yuki.

Just then...a series of explosions rocked the shooting range...and a group of armed Yakuza thugs entered firing automatic weapons.

"Yuki!! Get to safety!! I got to help Chief Tan protect the laser pistols! " said Hiro to his wife before running off in a different direction.

"I'll get to safety Hiro but come back as Mosquito Woman to stop these Yakuza crooks" resolved Yuki as she ran behind a building...concentrated...shrunk down to insect size...becoming stronger and sexier...as she changed into her new superheroine alter-ego.

Several of the Public Security Intelligence Agents were killed or wounded by the invading Yakuza thugs who were after the laser pistols.

The thugs were surprised when Mosquito Woman suddenly appeared in their midst and immediately took out 15 of them with a sequence of karate chops...karate kicks and her trademark Mosquito Stings fired from the palms of her white hands.

Hiro was immediately awed and aroused to see the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine in action....mesmerized by her voluptuous and muscular creamy body framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit...especially her huge firm breasts.

He was so distracted that he didn't see Yozuna coming up to grab him from behind.

But fortunately for him...his busty superheroine did.

Shrinking to insect size she flew to his rescue...returning to normal size to drive the ball of her erotic right white foot into the brawny henchman's face...knocking him to the ground.

Yozuna got up quickly and charged at Mosquito Woman again.

"My Mosquito Stings will handle you!!" she quipped and fired a pair of blasts from the palms of her white hands at Yozuna...shooting him in his dick.

"AAAAAAARGH" groaned Yozuna as he fell to the ground stunned.

"You saved me again Mosquito Woman....I must know more about you" said Hiro to the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine...who he had no idea was his wife.

As she stood close to her husband...noticing how stiff and erect his dick was...Yuki felt a high pitched buzz...asher enhanced big puffy nipples quickly became hard erect and bullet-shaped under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUUH...NOT NOW...UUUUH...DOCTOR...UUUUH...GETTING...HAA...HAAA...HAAARD...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUH..NEED TO CONCENTRATE...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...
...NOW" moaned Yuki to her husband...feeling hot and horny as she stared sleepily at him..through the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

She then felt the low buzz in her big puffy nipples....which alerted her belatedly to danger.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman turned around on the balls of her erotic white feet in time to see Makebe Hasebe take aim at Hiro with a laser pistol and pull the trigger.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain as she took a laser blast to her huge firm breasts...energy radiating around them in a bright green aura.

But she managed to fire a Mosquito Sting from the palm of her right white hand at the the Yakuza deputy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH" groaned Hasebe as the blast hit in in the right hand...causing him to drop the laser pistol that he was holding...and stagger away in the midst of the ongoing battle.

Yuki felt her head spinning as her big puffy nipples hardened under her tight white translucent bodysuit...and she felt herself falling to the ground...until a pair of familiar hands held her on either side of her wide shapely waist to steady her.

"Mosquito Woman!...Are you hurt??" asked Hiro Okita...with concern...but also very aroused as he steadied the Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine against his lean muscular body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll be all right in a minute...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your lasers are very strong Doctor...stunned me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my huge Mosquito Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sluggish...feel sleepy...but once my big Mosquito Nipples relax...I'll regain my Mosquito Powers" Yuki assured her husband who had no idea who she was.

Hiro was surprised when she vanished...shrinking to insect size...then appeared in other parts of the battle...making light work of the remaining Yakuza thugs with a sequence of karate chops...karate kicks and her Mosquito Stings.

She rejoined her scientist husband and Intelligence Chief Shozabura Tan as his agents rounded up the defeated Yakuza thugs who were unable to escape.

In the confusion...Yozuna and Makebe Hasebe were among the minority of the Yakuza who were able to escape...their mission to kidnap Doctor Hiro Okita and steal the first batch of laser pistols that he had invented...a failure.

"Thanks Mosquito Woman. We're lucky you're able to thwart this Yakuza attack. Clearly they were trying to kidnap Doctor Okita and steal the laser pistols. Thanks to you...neither happened" said Chief Tan to the Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman who he knew was Okita's wife Yuki.

"Yes. As Japan's superheroine I'm always on the alert to the threat of evil. No doubt the Yakuza will make another attempt to kidnap you Doctor Okita. But I won't be far away and I'll make sure they're brought to justice" quipped Mosquito Woman with a smile on her red glossy lips as she vanished in front of the two men...flying to find a safe place to change and return as Yuki Okita.

But none of them knew that their conversation as well as Mosquito Woman's battle against the Yakuza thugs was filmed by a woman hiding in the shadows. " I know your weakness now big breasted bug bitch! It will be fun to deal with you!" she vowed.

8 pm

Mei Wakashima showed the video she filmed of Mosquito Woman in action at the shooting range.

The old Yakuza crime boss was very interested and aroused by what he saw in the film...especially how aroused Mosquito Woman was around Doctor Hiro Okita...and how this made her weak as well.

"Let me kidnap Doctor Okita and bring him to you. I'll also humble this big boobed superhero!" offered Mei as she told her father her plan.

"You have my blessing daughter. I know you will not fail" replied Wakashima as he agreed to her plan.

48 hours later

6 pm

Doctor Hiro Okita and his wife Yuki entered a popular bath house and spa in Tokyo.

"This is a surprise Hiro" said Yuki...who was happy and relaxed in her husband's presence in this calming environment.

"Yes. We've been working very hard in the lab over the last few days and after that drama at the shooting range...We need some time to ourselves and to relax" said Hiro.

Yuki smiled and nodded in agreement before she and Hiro were escorted to different parts of the bath house and spa...where male and female clients were treated separately.

"I could do with a break from crime fighting as Mosquito Woman. The Yakuza know there's nothing they can do to stop me. Hiro's not in any danger" thought Yuki as she took off all her clothes...wrapped a towel around her waist...and laid face down on a bamboo table as a female masseuse entered and began to massage her body.

"Uuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuh
...feel so sleepy...." sighed Yuki...as she felt the tension being drained out of her body by the skilled hands of the female masseuse...until she passed out.

In another part of the bath house and spa...Doctor Hiro Okita was relaxing in a sauna.

But the brilliant scientist did no realize that an anesthetic gas was being slowly pumped into the room...and mixing with the steam.

"Uhhhhhhh"groaned Hiro as he collapsed to the floor of the sauna and passed out.

Yakuza thugs wearing gas masks over their faces entered the sauna and dumped him into a laundry cart.

They radioed to Mei Wakashima that they captured Doctor Hiro Okita.

"Good. Now get ready for the next part of our plan...to deal with Mosquito Woman" said the Yakuza's boss daughter with glee.

Yuki Okita was awakened from sleep by low buzzing sensations in her small pale pink nipples.

"Ohh...My big Mosquito Nipples giving me a wake up call. Hiro's in danger! Time to change into Mosquito Woman!" said Yuki as she got off the table...her shapely body began to buzz...as she shrunk down to insect size...transformed into her sexy super-powered alter-ego...and flew at super speed into an air vent...using the low buzzing sensations in her now enhanced big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit to track down the Yakuza criminals who were kidnapping her husband.

The trail led to a large public sauna room with two thermal heated pools...a thick fog of steam filling the entire room...with male and female clients in each of the pools.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman returned to normal size...standing in the path of the two Yakuza thugs...pushing the laundry cart with her unconscious husband inside.

She assumed her heroic pose before them.

Her white hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular white legs slightly apart...her erotic white feet resting flat on the white tiled floor of the large sauna room...her huge firm breasts pushed forward.

"Stop you Yakuza crooks!!...You're not taking Doctor Okita anywhere...He's under my protection!!...Release him and surrender or I...I...I..." began Mosquito Woman...who suddenly found it difficult to complete her heroic speech.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superheroine...felt her eyelids suddenly becoming heavy behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...and felt a high pitched buzzing in her chest...as her head sagged between her huge firm breasts that were highlighted by her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Mosquito Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Mosquito Areolas...are feeling funny...under my suit...something...is making them...haaa...haaa....haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...getting weak
...getting dizzy...getting sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can''t fight it..." blurted Yuki as her head began to bob up and down between her enhanced cleavage.

This created the perfect opportunity for the bodyguard of the Mei Wakashima...a brawny Romanian woman called Big Megan to come up behind the Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman and catch her in a bear hug to the arousal and amusement of the two Yakuza thugs who had captured her husband.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUNH
...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...
...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS.
...UUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN...IS
...MAKING THEM...HAAAAAAARD
...SO HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUNH
...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUNH
...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman...her muscular white arms and long muscular white legs flailing frantically and in futility in the air to the amusement of the two Yakuza thugs kidnapping her husband as the Romanian strongwoman squashed her huge firm breasts in her strong hands.

"Shut up bug bitch!! Nobody can break my bear hug!!" gloated Big Megan as she squeezed the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's huge firm breasts even harder in her strong calloused hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO AGREE WITH YOU...UUUUUUUUH
...DIDN'T EXPECT THE YAKUZA TO BE SO SMART...UUUUUUUH
...FOUND OUT MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS ARE MY MAIN WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUH
...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...
MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...
ARE SO...HAAAAAARD...MY MOSQUITO POWERS...GONE...
UUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...IN BIG TROUBLE NOW
...UUUUUH....UUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman...her head reeling with dizziness...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her muscular white arms falling limp at her sides...her long muscular legs falling limp under her wide shapely waist.

"That's stating the obvious silly super bitch! Hold her! " said Mei Wakashima to Big Megan who held the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman by her armpits as the Yakuza crime boss' daughter approached her.

She could do nothing but watch as Mei applied an electric vibrator to the space between her huge thighs...rubbing it up and down as she activated the device.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her head swaying from side to side...as a growing wet spot quickly appeared between her wide open huge thighs...as Mei Wakashima expertly worked the vibrator over her big clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
AROUSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THIS IS MY SECOND WEAKNESS
...UUUUUUUUUUH...AFTER MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...
UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUH
...UUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito loudly in pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples and wide hard areolas became distinct against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...the outline of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt becoming distinct against the fabric of her bodysuit as Mei Wakashima had great fun vibrating her in her super erogenous cunt.

"Nothing like a fun day at the spa eh bug slut? Got a special today for breast and cunt massages today which turn on big boobed hero chicks like you!" gloated Mei as she kept vibrating the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman in her wet and throbbing cunt...while Big Megan restrained her...and the two Yakuza thugs who were kidnapping her husband Doctor Hiro Okita...looked on with hard and erect dicks under their pants...as they all stood in the large steam filled sauna bathroom.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU YAKUZA REALLY GOT ME...UUH
...DIDN'T EXPECT TO FALL INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUH...YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK ON ME...
UUUUUUUUH...FOUND OUT MY WEAKNESSES...SOME DRUG IN THE STEAM...EXCITING ME...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...
IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...KEEP IT UP...UUUUH...YOU'LL SOON KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUH
...BEATEN BY AN INTELLIGENT CRIMIMAL MIND...UUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure and panic as Mei kept vibrating her in her big hard wet and excited clitoris...staring with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as the two Yakuza thugs wheeled her unconscious husband in a laundry cart...past her and out of the steam filled sauna room.

"Thanks for the compliment big boobed bug slut. We'll take the scientist. Be seeing you soon" sneered Mei as she removed the vibrator seconds before Mosquito Woman had a gigantic orgasm.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman as Big Megan let her go...and she fell to her knees on the wet white tiled floor...her head bowed between her huge firm breasts...as Mei Wakashima and Big Megan walked away...disappearing in the fog of aphrodisiac-laced steam.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...H...H...Hiro....
Uuuuuuuh...have to...Uuuuuuuuh
...save him..." moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her huge firm breasts feeling heavier than lead...her big clitoris wet and throbbing between her huge thighs as she strained to get to her erotic white feet.

Before Yuki could go after the Yakuza criminals who kidnapped her husband...she got another surprise.

"What...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...
UUUUUUUUUH...BEING GRABBED
...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG
HAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES
...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUH
...MY WIDE HAAAARD MOSQUITO
AREOLAS BEING RUBBED...UUUH
...BEING FINGERED...UUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUH...HAAARD...UUH
...WET...UUUUH...MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUH...LET GO
...UUUUUUUUH...LET GO...UUUUH
...UUUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she was grabbed by 15 men and 10 women who were in the steam-filled public sauna room...the potent aphrodisiacs in the steam driving them mad with lust as they mercilessly molested the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine
...who was erotically aroused...and drugged in the super erogenous parts of her voluptuous and muscular body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUH
...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MAKING ME DIZZY..UUUUUH
...MAKING ME WEAK...UUUUUUH
...MAKING ME SLEEPY...UUUUUH
STOP...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HH...HH...HH...HORNY...HHH...HHH
...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...UUUH
...MY HUSBAND...UUUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...SAVE HIM...UUUUUH
...UUUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman as she felt male and female hands all over her body...groping her huge firm breasts...fingering her in her big hard wet clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUH...WILL FAINT SOON...UUUUUUH...GOT ONE CHANCE..." moaned Yuki as her struggles in the grips of the sex crazed people in the sauna room got slower and slower.

In a flash...Mosquito Woman shrunk to insect size...and escaped through a vent that was emitting aphrodisiac steam into the sauna room...leaving behind the 15 men and 10 women who were there...causing them to have multiple wild orgies.

Flying into a deserted alley close to the bath house and spa, Mosquito Woman returned to normal size.

But this brought no relief to the tired Top Heavy Japanese as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare feet.

"UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE SO
...HAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUH
...HAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...
GOING TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki in pleasure...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect nipples...a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe shaped cunt...as she simultaneously lactated and had a gigantic orgasm.

"H...H...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she collapsed to the ground...rolling on her back...her muscular arms and long muscular legs spread wide open...the outlines of her huge firm breasts...hard wide areolas...big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt...distinct against her white tight translucent bodysuit...her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her erotic white feet resting on the ground on their heels...wide spaces between their sexy toes...as she embraced defeat...and faded into unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:57 pm