Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am

Heroines of the West- In the Hands of the Farm 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Heroines of the West- In the Hands of the Farm 2
Heroines of the West- In the Hands of the Farm 2

Kansas 1854

Dakota Gray...the 20 year old daughter of Sioux Chief Gray Cloud...was with her boyfriend...25 year old Federal Agent Martin Letter...riding their horses along the main street in Dodge City.

Since being assigned to Dodge City from Washington DCmonths ago...Martin could hardly believe the adventures that he had...as part of his duty to keep the peace and maintain law and order between the Indians and the white settlers...especially when the latter tried to commit crimes on Indian territory.

He had become friends with Dakota...who was his liaison between the Sioux...the whites who lived in and around Dodge City...and the soldiers at a US Cavalry fort nearby.

Before he came out to Kansas...Martin was aroused and intrigued by the heroic exploits of a big breasted Indian fury called Hawk Woman. As he rode next to Dakota now...he exchanged smiles with the beauteous young squaw...who he now knew was Hawk Woman.

Martin was determined to protect her secret identity so she could continue to fight crime as Hawk Woman..and keep her safe from the many enemies that the Big Breasted Indian Fury had.

As she smiled at her boyfriend...Dakota was thinking about her last adventure as Hawk Woman...and about the 55 year old multi-millionaire businessman and rancher...Kenny Ruthen. She suspected he was behind many of the crimes against the Indians...and some white settlers too...and had his eye on seizing protected Indian lands to use as locations for his criminal enterprises.

As Dakota pondered those thoughts...she felt her nipples stiffen under he brown leather dress. Martin noticed their hardened outlines on Dakota's dress and knew what that meant.

"Martin...I'm sensing danger...A Sioux village is under attack from some white mercenaries...I need to go ahead" said Dakota to the handsome federal agent.

"I know...Be careful" replied Martin. Dakota smiled at her boyfriend before riding off as fast as she could.

Finding a forest outside of Dodge City...Dakota got off her house...looked around to see she was alone...then focused her mind on a special bracelet she wore on her right wrist to begin her transformation.

A gray aura formed around her body which changed from slender and shapely to voluptuous and muscular.

Her skin changed from brown to shiny brown.

Her brown leather dress and moccasins disappeared.

Her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body was barely garbed by a thin tight grey hawk feather sleeveless v-slit leotard...a grey hawk feather belt around her wide shapely waist.

Her black hair became glossy black...her braids loosening...causing it to cascade like a waterfall from the top of her head on to her broad shiny brown shoulders.

The upper part of her beauteous face was framed by grey war paint in the shape of a hawk.

Flexing her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown arms...admiring her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...and her thin tight attire which barely covered it...Hawk Woman flexed her huge shiny brown thighs...leapt into the sky and flew away.

Her muscular shiny brown arms extended in front of her...her shiny brown hands clenched into fists...her huge firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight grey hawk feather v-slit leotard...her long muscular shiny brown legs extended below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet close together and curled with tension...feeling the wind currently blowing over the contours of her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...and through her long mane of glossy black hair...Hawk Woman flew at super speed over her domain...using the tingling sensations in her big puffy shiny dark brown nipples under her thin tight sleeveless grey hawk feather v-slit leotard...to track down the evil she sensed earlier in her regular identity as Dakota Gray.

Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...her huge firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight sleeveless grey hawk feather v-slit leotard...Hawk Woman charged into a Sioux village that was under attack by a group of masked white mercenaries...who had chosen to attack the village while the braves were out hunting.

The muscles of her voluptuous shiny brown body accentuated...

Hawk Woman made light work of the mercenaries...with her super strength and speed...despite their superior numbers and firepower.

Five mercenaries managed to escape while the other 10 lay unconscious and sprawled out on the ground.

Standing on a nearby hill...Erica and Emmy Bradshaw observed the action through their telescopes.

The Bradshaw sisters paid particular attention to the arrival of Martin Letter at the village as well as the hardened outlines of Hawk Woman' big puffy nipples against the fabric of her thin tight sleeveless gray hawk feather v-slit leotard as she stood close to him and spoke to him.

They watched Hawk Woman kiss him on the lips before leaping into the sky and flying away.

"Pa was right. We'll meet with Mr Ruthen and then set a trap to capture Hawk Woman" Erica told Emmy.

One day later

Federal Martin Letter was doing his patrol routine... riding along the trails outside of Dodge City...looking for any signs of trouble.

He saw a young girl lying on the trail ahead of him...with a horse standing nearby.

Thinking the girl had fallen off the horse and was knocked unconscious...Martin rode up to help her.

Getting off his horse...Martin knelt beside the motionless girl...to see if the was hurt.

Suddenly the girl...who was Emmy Bradshaw rolled on her back and threw a white powder into his face.

"Uhhhh" groaned Martin who was taken by surprise.

Her sister Erica came out from behind a tree with a blackjack in her hand and clubbed Martin in the back of the head.

"Uhhhhh" groaned Martin as he collapsed face down to the ground....unconscious.

"Let's tie him up and get him out of sight. Hawk Woman's bound to be here soon to rescue him" said Erica as she and Emmy dragged the unconscious federal agent to a nearby wooden shed.

Dakota Gray was at her village..when she felt her nipples stiffen under her brown leather dress.

"Martin is in danger! I have to change into Hawk Woman and save him!" Dakota resolved as she ran into the nearby woods...found a secluded spot and initiated her amazing change.

Minutes later

Her huge shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight sleeveless grey hawk feather v-slit leotard...Hawk Woman followed the sensations in her big puffy shiny dark brown nipples under her flimsy attire...as she flew over the land outside of Dodge City...searching for her boyfriend Martin Letter.

Alighting to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...Hawk Woman walked towards an old abandoned wooden shed in the woods.

She strolled into the cabin to find Martin unconscious and tied to a chair...with Erica Bradshaw pointing a gun to his head...while her younger sister Emmy stood close by.

"No sudden moves Hawk Woman or I kill your boyfriend!" sneered Erica.

"You got me at a disadvantage...I'll do whatever you say" replied Hawk Woman as she raised her muscular bronze arms in surrender...her long muscular bronze legs slightly apart...her erotic bare bronze feet flat on the floor of the wooden shed.

"Get naked or my sister kills your boyfriend!" ordered Emmy.

Erica and Emmy watched as Hawk Woman unfastened her grey hawk feather belt from her wide shapely waist and let it drop to the floor...then slip off her thin tight sleeveless grey v-slit leotard...to expose her naked voluptuous shiny brown body before them.

They admired every inch of her body from her head down to her erotic bare shiny brown feet...especially her naked massive shiny brown breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide shiny dark brown areolas and big puffy shiny dark brown nipples and her thick glossy black pubic bush between her huge shiny dark brown thighs.

"What do you what from me you cowards??!! " asked the Big Breasted Indian Fury as she looked at the Bradshaw sisters and her unconscious boyfriend Martin Letter...thinking she could distract them long enough to use her Hawk Strength...Stamina and Speed to defeat them and save Martin.

Emmy thwarted her planning by throwing a clear liquid aphrodisiac liquid on to her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF DRUG...UUUUUUH

...NEVER EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HAWK NIPPLES...MY WIDE HAW AREOLAS...

BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAKEN BY SURPRISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING WEAK...UUUUH

...BUT WILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAVE MARTIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL DEFEAT YOU...UUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure and in an unconvincing attempt at defiance...as she swayed helplessly on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet before the Bradshaw sisters.

Emmy came up behind the Big Breasted Indian Fury...cupped her naked huge firm shiny brown breasts in her hands...and began to squeeze and rotate her big puffy hard and erect shiny dark brown nipples 360 degrees clockwise.

"You can't save him! You can't save yourself!" sneered the youngest Bradshaw daughter.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP SQUEEZING MY BIG HAWK NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP ROTATING THEM...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...SO...HAAAAAA

...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...CAN'T THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH MARTIN IN FRONT OF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUH

...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure as Emmy squeezed and rotated her famous nipples...until she began to powerfully lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny dark brown nipples.

"UUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure as Emmy sucked the leaking milk from her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped dark brown nipples.

"Your milk's delicious hero slut!" gloated Emmy.

"UUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUH...WEAK...UUH...UUH...SLEEPY...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...MARTIN...HHH...HHH...HELP" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at the unconscious federal agent who was stripped down to his underwear...the outline of his hard and erect...making her even more excited.

"You're boyfriend can't help you...but he's helping us" scoffed Emmy...noticing how weak the Big Breasted Indian Fury was becoming the longer she looked at the hardened outline of Martin's dick against his underwear

"Let ger go" Erica told Emmy.

Her younger sister listened and released her hold on Hawk Woman who fell to the floor of the shed on her knees...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny dark brown nipples leaking liquid...and totally aroused as she stared at the stiff and erect dick of her boyfriend Martin Letter...who was unconscious...stripped down to his underwear and a prisoner of the Bradshaw sisters.

"Tell us how to knock you unconscious for days injun hero slut!" ordered Erica.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...be knocked unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for 12 hours...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...if you make me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my Hawk Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure...trying to distract the Bradshaw sisters long enough to regain enough of her Hawk Strength...Stamina and Speed to get her and her boyfriend out of this clever trap they had fallen into.

But Erica wasn't falling for her plan and nodded to Emmy who got behind the Big Breasted Indian Fury.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Hawk Woman in absolute agony as Emmy squeezed and twisted her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples...until she lactated powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of their hardened tips.

"I didn't ask that! Tell us how to knock you out for days Super Injun Bitch or we kill your boyfriend!" snarled Erica as she cocked her pistol and pressed it against the unconscious Martin Letter's left temple...and told Emmy to stop squeezing Hawk Woman in her famous nipples

Desperate to save the handsome federal agent's life...Hawk Woman told them exactly how to defeat her.

"You win...I'll be knocked unconscious for days if you mix my Hawk Cum with Martin's cum...make me orgasm and smell that combined cum mixture" said the Big Breasted Indian Fury who knew she had to let the Bradshaw sisters knock her out and do whatever they wanted to her...if she was going to save Martin's life.

Erica smiled and nodded to Emmy who picked up a bucket of water that was on the floor nearby...and doused Martin with it.

"Uhhh...What...Hawk Woman??...What...??" gasped the federal agent in shock...to see his superheroine girlfriend...naked and aroused before him...on her knees...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny dark brown nipples...her big shiny dark brown clitoris wet and excited between her huge shiny brown thighs...indicating to him that she had been erotically tortured and knocked unconscious...while he was stripped down to his underwear...and they were the captives of two women he had never seen before in his life.

He could do nothing as Erica pulled his underwear down to his knees...exposing his stiff and erect dick to Hawk Woman

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Martin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your penis...it's so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

...Making me...hhhh...hhhh...hot...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...horny...hhhh...hhhhh...hhhhh...helpless...just...looking...

at it...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Big Breasted Indian Fury in pleasure...her brown eyes staring sleepily in the gray hawk war paint that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as she quickly became mesmerized by her boyfriend's stiff and erect dick.

"Make him cum...or he dies!" ordered Erica keeping the muzzle of her pistol pressed against the left temple of the handsome federal agent.

"Hawk Woman!...Don't do it!" yelled Martin...as he realised what their captors were going to force the Big Breasted Indian Fury to do.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't worry Martin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've got to do this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..but I will

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get us out of this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and bring these women...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...to justice" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure as she knelt down before Martin...took his erect stiff dick in her shiny brown hands and rubbed it at super speed.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HAWK WOMAN...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NO...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...DON'T DO THIS...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOING TO...UHH...UHH...UHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Martin as the Big Breasted Indian Fury brought him to a massive orgasm...a fountain of thick white cum shooting out of his stiff and erect dick...spraying all over her naked huge firm shiny brown breasts

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure...immediately becoming dizzy and sleepy as her boyfriend's cum bathed her naked huge firm shiny brown breasts...particularly her wide hard shiny dark brown areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny dark brown nipples.

Emmy Bradshaw stepped forward...took some of Martin's cum from the heroine's bust...and rubbed it vigorously on her big hard wet and excited shiny dark brown clitoris between her wide open huge shiny brown thighs.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman as she suffered two gigantic orgasms in quick succession.

"Feel weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...only one chance...to save Martin...Uuuuuh

need to cum...to regain my Hawk Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Stamina...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Speed" thought the Big Breasted Indian Fury as she felt pressure rising steadily inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny dark brown cunt between her wide open huge shiny brown thighs...as she knelt before her captive boyfriend...mesmerized by the sight of his hard and erect penis while Erica Bradshaw held a pistol to his head.

But Emmy Bradshaw was alert to what the Big Breasted Indian Fury was planning and quickly plugged her big hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris seconds before she was about to have another gigantic orgasm which could allow her to regain her super powers.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE THWARTED MY PLAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MARTIN'S CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TRAPPED INSIDE OF MY BIG HAWK CUNT...WITH MY OWN CUM...I CAN'T

...UUUH...CAN'T...UUUUH...CAN'T...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure as she had a gigantic fake orgasm which sent her head reeling with dizziness...causing her to collapse to the floor of the shed before her captive boyfriend Martin Letter...her muscular shiny brown arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting on the wooden floor of the shed on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

Following Erica's instructions...Emmy took a cloth...soaked up a huge amount of cum that was leaking out of the tip of Martin Letter's stiff and erect penis...and lowered it towards the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Indian Fury as she lay utterly helpless on the floor of the shed.

The handsome federal agent could do nothing but watch helplessly...knowing what the Bradshaw sisters were about to do to his superheroine girlfriend.

"HNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN"moaned Hawk Woman in pleasure into the cloth...wiggling helplessly on the floor of the shed as Emmy kept the cloth pressed firmly over her nose and mouth while Erica kept a pistol to the head of her boyfriend federal agent Martin Letter.

"No Hawk Woman!! You've got to fight it! You can't let them knock you out!" yelled Martin trying to encourage his superheroine girlfriend.

"Hnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnn

...Nnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnn"moaned Hawk Woman with pleasure into the cloth...the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body getting slower and slower to Martin's dismay...but to the joy of the Bradshaw sisters.

"Your big boobed super injun girlfriend says she can't handle the smell of your cum mixed with hers! She's gonna be out like a light for days! gloated Erica.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...These women's plan was to trap me all along...Uuuuuuuuuh...have no choice...Uuuuuuuuuuh...but to let them knock me out...and take me prisoner...to save Martin's life...got to leave him a clue...so he can rescue me later...Uuuuuh

...Uuuuh" thought Hawk Woman as she reached up and unknown to Emmy or Erica...tore off a part of Emmy's shirt that had the symbol of the Bradshaw Farm on it.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

...nnnnnnnn....nnn...nnnn...nnnn

...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Hawk Woman with pleasure into the cloth...her brown eyes rolling up in the grey hawk warpaint covering the upper part of her beauteous face...as she had a gigantic orgasm...which stayed trapped inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny dark brown cunt...thanks to the cylndrical plug which Emmy had placed in her big hard wet and excited shiny dark brown clitoris.

The aroma of her super erogenous cum mixed with Martin's cum was too much for her to handle.

"She's becoming unconscious for days like she agreed!" said Emmy as she watched Hawk Woman's brown eyes slowly close...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body go limp on the floor of the shed...her muscular shiny brown arms limp past her head...her long muscular shiny brown legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with shory glossy clear toenails as she surrendered to unconsciousness...dreaming about sex with Martin.

"UHHH" groaned Martin as Erica hit him behind the head with a pistol. He fell face down and unconscious on the floor...inches away from the naked and unconscious Hawk Woman.

"Good job. We'll leave him here and take Hawk Woman. Make sure she stays unconscious for the trip home" said Erica to Emmy.

Emmy tied Hawk Woman's shiny brown hands and erotic bare shiny brown feet with ropes..

She tied cloths soaked in Hawk Woman and Martin's cum on to the sexy summits of the famous breasts of the beaten Big Breasted Indian Fury...to keep her big puffy shiny dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas in an erotic stupor.

Emmy tied the cloth soaked in Hawk Woman and Martin's cum over Hawk Woman's nose and mouth to gag her and keep her unconscious.

Erica and Emmy put the beaten Big Breasted Indian Fury inside of a coffin.

They put the coffin on the back of a wagon and left for the train station outside of Dodge City to catch a train back to Texas.

San Puebla

Mexico 1854

Queen's brothel

Nicole Bradshaw and her father Johnathan Bradshaw family had gotten information that this location could help them to capture Zorra, the famous busty Mexican Superwoman who was causing damage to crime in the city.

They were met by the villainess Queen who owned the brothel.

Bradshaw was extremely respectful as he outlined his plans to the villainess about capturing Zorra.

"Even here in Mexico your reputation is well known. But why do you wish to capture and kidnap Zorra?" asked Queen.

Bradshaw placed a bottle of Eagle Woman's breast milk on the table before them.

"I've discovered that superheroine breast milk is a valuable commodity and has unique properties. Try it" offered Bradshaw.

Queen took a sip of the milk and felt very rejuvenated.

"Can you extract this kind of milk in large production?" asked Queen.

" Yes, I built a machine for that, but I need to capture busty superheroines and take them back to my farm in Texas" said Bradshaw.

"Zorra causes us a lot of problems. I will help you to capture her but my main disciple , who is very interested in getting rid of her, will do the deed" said Queen anda beautiful masked woman in black and white attire with a rope in her hand, named Domina.

"It will be my pleasure to help our new friends to capture Zorra" said Domina.

One day later

Wealthy heiress and businesswoman Elena De La Vega...30..was walking together with her 25 year old best friend Doctor Roberto Diaz through the middle of the city.

While Roberto had been her best friend for years...Elena had a growing secret passion for him in her secret identity as Zorra.

Elena was enjoying the time she was spending with Roberto...listening to him speak about his meetings with the Big Breasted Mexican Heroine... when felt her nipples stiffen under her dress.

"My Big Z Nipples are telling me there's danger happening nearby. The criminals won't give me a rest as Zorra" thought Elena.

"Sorry Roberto. I have to go. I forgot I have some urgent business to deal with. I'll see you later" said Elena as she walked away quickly from the young doctor who was confused as to why Elena often had to leave at the strangest of times...whenever they were together.

"Elena often has these sudden meetings to go to. It must be something normal for rich people to do in San Puebla" thought Roberto as he decided to return to his hospital to do some work until later when he would visit Elena at her family's ranch outside of the city.

Elena meanwhile ducked into an alley once she was far away from Roberto or any of the other passers-by on the street to notice. After checking to see she was alone...the wealthy beauteous heiress slipped a black ring with a silver Z in the middle on to her right middle finger.

A black aura swirled around her. She felt her body changing within the aura...becoming stronger and sexier.

When it faded...Elena saw her shapely white body had become voluptuous...muscular and creamy. Her dress was gone...replaced by a strapless black leather bustier top... that strained to contain her now huge firm creamy breasts...black leather panties which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs......black leather gloves on her hands...a black mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her now long mane of glossy black hair...with the Z-ring on her right middle finger.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her strapless black leather bustier top...Elena emerged from the alley as the busty Mexican superheroine...and sprinted towards one of the banks in San Puebla...where she found a group of armed masked female thugs in the process of loading bags of money on to a wagon outside of the bank...after having just robbed it.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Zorra went into action...using her super strength to overturn the wagon...and then unleash a sequence of punches and kicks which left all six masked female thugs sprawled out and unconscious on the ground before they could stop her.

The Buxom Mexican Heroine felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her strapless tight black leather bustier...and saw Domina walking towards her.

"We meet again Zorra!" snarled the villainess.

"Yes! But this time you won't take me by surprise!" replied Zorra as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...as she prepared to fight Domina.

The Big Breasted Mexican Superwoman was not prepared when Nicole Bradshaw grabbed her from behind.

"UUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE Z BREASTS...UUUUUUUUNH..PAIN

...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH"

moaned Zorra in pain...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing wildly in the air as Nicole grabbed and squeezed her huge firm creamy breasts...dragging her into an abandoned building across the street from the bank.

Due to the deteriorating state of the abandoned building...the frantic struggles of Zorra to free herself from Nicole's strong hold on her famous breasts...carried then on to some rotting floorboards that gave way under them.

"UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH" moaned Zorra in pain as she landed on her huge firm creamy breasts...and to make matters worse...Nicole landed on top of her as they ended up in the basement.

Domina made her way down there using a staircase.

Dazed and disoriented as she got to her erotic bare creamy feet...Zorra failed to see the threat of Domina.. who yanked down her strapless black leather bustier...and attached two clips lined with chloroform to each of her big puffy glossy pink nipples which were hard and erect from the fall and her now naked huge creamy breasts being squeezed by Nicole.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG Z NIPPLES...UUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CHLOROFORM...MAKING THEM

...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAARD

...CAN'T TAKE THE CLIPS...OFF MY BIG HAAARD Z NIPPLES...

UUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Zorra in pain and pleasure as she stood helpless before Domina.

As Nicole got up off the ground...she watched as Domina expertly tormented the beaten Big Breasted Mexican Superwoman.

"UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pain and pleasure as Domina slapped her...making her naked huge firm creamy breasts sway freely from side to side...each time the clips bit deeper and deeper into Zorra's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...drugging them with more chloroform...to keep her hot, horny and helpless.

Farmer Bradshaw arrived on the scene to witness this spectacle.

"Hold her!" he ordered his brawny daughter Nicole who got behind Zorra and restrained her muscular creamy arms

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her black leather mask...struggling helplessly in Nicole's grips as Bradshaw removed the chloroform clips on her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pain as Nicole squeezed her naked right huge creamy breast...causing a stream of white milk to shoot out of her hard right puffy erect and bullet-shaped nipples into a cup.

Bradshaw drank the Mexican heroine's breast milk and smiled.

"This is excellent quality milk. This one will be very useful. Time to knock her unconscious for a long time" said Bradshaw as he looked at Domina.

"I know just what to do" replied the masked villainess who nodded to Bradshaw.

The farmer nodded to Nicole who released her hold on Zorra who collapsed to the basement floor on her back...her head bowed between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...white milk leaking out of the tips of her big hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as the chloroform on her famous aroused nipples and her unexpected breast milking left her dazed and disoriented before her old and new enemies.

Bradshaw and Nicole watched as Domina stripped the beaten Big Breasted Mexican Heroine of her tiny tight black leather panty...leaving her only wearing her black leather mask...black leather gloves and a special Z-shaped ring.

Domina took out a rope that was completely covered with chloroform.

She moved swiftly, like a master of ropes, binding Zorra with the rope... leaving her muscular creamy arms tied close to her erotic bare creamy feet...passing the rope between her huge creamy thighs...so that it rubbed against her big hard wet and excited clitoris.

Domina nodded to Nicole who rubbed the rope against the helpless heroine's famous clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIENDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING CHLOROFORM ON MY BIG Z CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW THIS MAKES ME...HHHH....HHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HORNY......HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...WANT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Zorra as she had a huge orgasm but the chloroform rope resting on her clitoris...denied her the pleasure of relief she would have gotten from an orgasm...leaving her cum trapped inside of her throbbing wet excited and camel toe-shaped big glossy pink cunt.

"UUUUUUUUH...MY Z CUM...UUH

...TRAPPED INSIDE MY BIG Z CUNT...UUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUH..

CHLOROFORM INSIDE MY BIG HAAARD...WET Z CUNT...UUUUH

GETTING...UUUUUH...UUUUH...

VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUH....TIED SO EXPERTLY.. UUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Zorra in pain, pleasure and panic.

"Now you will be put to sleep for days!! Enjoy your vacation Zorra!!" gloated Domina as she looped more of the chloroform covered rope around Zorra's chest.

"UUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE Z BREASTS...TIED SO TIGHT...UUH

...CHLOROFORM...DRUGGING ME IN MY BIG HAARD Z NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE HAAAARD Z AREOLAS...AS I STRUGGLE...UUH

...UUUUH...UUUUUH" complained Zorra as she wiggled helplessly on the basement floor.

"Now the final touch!" gloated Domina as she reattached the chloroform clips to the Busty Mexican Heroine's famous nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH"

moaned Zorra in pain, pleasure and panic, all tied up looking like a gift, with her erotic bare creamy feet and muscular creamy arms up in the air, feeling the rope with chloroform rubbing on the super on the erogenous parts of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body, while the chloroform clips bit hard and deep into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples, keeping her hot, horny and helpless.

Domina then fitted a full white plastic mask...pre-soaked in chloroform for days...tightly over Zorra's beauteous face.

"HNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN

...NNN...NNNN...NNNN...NNNN

..nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Zorra with pleasure into the face mask...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the basment floor...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her elevated erotic bare creamy feet which had short glossy black toenails.

"Zorra will now be unconscious for days. A gift for you. Keep her away from San Puebla" said Domina with a bow towards Farmer Bradshaw and his daughter Nicole.

"You're very skilled young lady. We're more than happy to take Zorra back to Texas with us" said Bradshaw.

He handed a suitcase of cash to Domina while Nicole carried the unconscious and bound Zorra out of the abandoned building and put her inside a waiting carriage.

This was noticed by Doctor Roberto Diaz...who was on horseback out of sight of the criminals who were kidnapping the Busty Mexican Superwomab he was infatuated with.

"Zorra's in big trouble. I can't rescue her if I got caught too. I must follow the kidnappers unnoticed" he resolved.

In

In the following day...the captured Hawk Woman and Zorra were taken by different routes from their respective homes in Kansas and Mexico to the Bradshaw farm in Texas.

Trapped inside a sealed coffin in a car on a moving train...Hawk Woman tried to free herself from the ropes binding her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...only to breathe deeply each time...into the cloth ...soaked in her super erogenous cum and the cum of her boyfriend federal agent Martin Letter...that coverd her beauteous face.

"Hnnnnnn...hnnnnnnn...hnnnnn" cooed Hawk Woman into the cloth each time...fading back into unconsciousness.

Zorra was completely tied up inside the carriage, travelling through Mexico towards Texas.

Whenever she tried to wake up, Nicole Bradshaw would mistreat her by throwing more chloroform on the plastic mask covering her beauteous face...and tightening the ropes binding her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Nnnnnnn...nnnnnnnn" sighed Zorra as she fainted each time and became unconscious.

Neither of the two famous busty superheroines of the west had a clue of what was to come.

To be continued.

Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:46 pm