Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 am

Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 5
Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 5

New Dawn Village

Elvisguard

Since she was granted the power by Tela the Dragon...one of the most powerful mythological creatures in Elvisguard to become her champion...Dragon Woman...22 year old Rosa Finduais...had gotten a lot closer to her best friend...Timot Normandi...a knight in the Nihindrian Army and captain of the base which guarded both their home of New Dawn Village and the gateway to the Nihindria...the realm of Elvisguard where the humans...the smallest of all the races of this mythical realm lived.

She always felt tingles of warmth in her shapely breasts and between her shapely thighs...under her dress whenever he related stories of his adventures with the Big Breasted Basilisk.

As a helper to the village's book keeper Fredo Boggins...Rosa was aware of the myths and legends of Elvisguard and the chronicles of Dragon Woman's adventures which Fredo was writing for future generations to learn about the mighty superheroine.

She was always aroused by the fact that Timot had no idea that she was secretly Dragon Woman or that having these super powers...allowed her to get closer to him and discover that she cared more about him than just as a friend.

Rosa wondered how she would ever tell him she was Dragon Woman...if she wanted to have a relationship with him...knowing how infatuated he was with Dragon Woman...and remembering how they had sex after her latest adventure.

Rosa was thus curious when Timot invited her to have dinner with him at a popular tavern in New Dawn Village.

During dinner...Timot had the usual conversation he had with her about his adventures with Dragon Woman...Rosa saw Timot's mood change while they were drinking mugs of Nihindrian Wine after dinner.

"I've been thinking Rosa...Maybe we could be more than just friends...I'd like to start a relationship with you" he said.

"Oh?...But what about Dragon Woman? You have so many adventures with her. You care about her. Why not ask her to be your girlfriend?" asked Rosa...feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness and excitement in her clitoris under her dress as she waited to hear Timot's response.

"I'll always be truthful to you Rosa. You know that. I do love Dragon Woman. She's beautiful...brave...and invincible. I think she loves me too. But she faces many dangers as a superheroine and may not what to start a relationship with anyone...including me. But I believe she would want me to be happy. I don't know where our relationship would go but I want to find out and I hope you do to" said Timot

"Yes Timot...I do" replied Rosa with a smile on her face and tears in her blue eyes as she kissed Timot on his lips and they hugged each other.

Several people in the tavern applauded... happy to see that Rosa and Timot...who had been friends since childhood...were now beginning what could be a romantic relationship.

Sitting alone and sulking in a corner...Mell Fahrein...daughter of the village's deceased alchemist Mall Fahrein did not applaud.

The only thing on her mind was making Dragon Woman suffer for the death of her father.

Two days later

Rosa Finduais was walking through the middle of New Dawn Village after finishing her work as a helper to village book keeper Fredo Boggins. She smiled to herself about her new evolving relationship with her best friend Timot and at the fact that there had been no evil for her to deal with as Dragon Woman.

Through the crowds of people she saw Mell Fahrein...daughter of the village's deceased alchemist...her father Mall Fahrein...walking through the crowd.

"Mell Fahrein has been acting strange since her father died in that cabin fire...after he captured me as Dragon Woman and tried to kill Timot. She used to mingle with lots of people in the village. But since I became Dragon Woman and defeated several enemies of Nihimdria and kept New Dawn Village safe...Mell Fahrein has become withdrawn. Her father's death has even made her more reclusive and she hardly ever leaves the house she uses as her alchemy laboratory. Something isn't right. I can feel it in my big Dragon Nipples. I should find out what it is" resolved Rosa as she followed Mell Fahrein as at safe distance through the crowd...making she the alchemist's daughter didn't realize that she was following her.

Rosa's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her nipples stiffen sharply under her dress. She looked ahead and saw Mall Fahrein grabbed by woman and a smaller man...their identities concealed by the hoods and cloaks they were wearing...and then quickly pulled her into an alley with none of the other people on the street seeing that she had been taken.

"Someone's trying to kidnap Mell Fahrein! Time for me to change into Dragon Woman and rescue her!" resolved Rosa as she ducked into another alley without anyone noticing her. After making sure she was alone in the alley...Rosa unlaced the front of her dress...to expose the dragon amulet she always wore around her neck...focused her mind on it...summoning its magic...causing a fiery aura to form around her shapely body...feeling herself becoming taller...stronger and sexier...as she transformed into Dragon Woman to go and rescue Mell Fahrein.

Flexing her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs...making sure her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tight red dragon scale panty barely covered the space between her huge thighs...Dragon Woman leapt into the sky...following the tingling sensations in her big puffy glossy red nipples...to track down Mell Fahrein and her kidnappers.

Alighting from the sky...landing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet in another alley...far away from the middle of the village...Dragon Woman intercepted the two kidnappers...the taller woman carrying an unconscious Mell Fahrein over her left shoulder.

Her yellow eyes widened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...as she realised the taller woman was a Dark Elf...while the short man was a Dwarf.

She felt her big puffy glossy red nipples shoot to attention under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...warning her of imminent danger.

The Dark Elf dropped the unconscious Mell Fahrein to the ground...threw off her hood and cloak...pulled out an arrow from a quiver on her back...fitted it to her longbow and fired it at the Big Breasted Basilisk...with uncanny swiftness.

"That's not going to stop me!" laughed Dragon Woman as she easily caught the arrow in her creamy left hand.

Suddenly the arrow exploded in her hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Dragon Woman in pain as the force of the explosion knocked her off her erotic bare creamy feet...sent her flying backwards through the air...and she slammed against the wall of a building.

The Dwarf took out his big sledgehammer...the weapon of choice for his race...and charged towards the Big Breasted Basilisk

...hoping to take advantage while she was down.

The Dwarf was shocked when Dragon Woman leapt to her erotic bare creamy feet...crossed her muscular creamy arms...and used her red dragon scale bracelets to block his hammer.

"You have to do better than that!" quipped Dragon Woman.

"Aye big breasted fool!!" snarled the Dwarf as he dropped a smoke bomb on the ground between them.

"UUUUH...MY EYES...UUUUUUH

...I CAN'T SEE" complained Dragon Woman as she staggered backwards on her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in front.

Though briefly blind...the Big Breasted Basilisk felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...alerting her to the threat of six arrows fired by the Dark Elf towards her.

Instinctively...she moved to dodge the arrows.

But the Dwarf anticipated her move.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in absolute agony as the Dwarf's huge sledgehammer hit her hard between her huge firm creamy breasts...making her fall to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air.

"Uuuuuuuh...My great Dragon Breasts hurt...My big Dragon Nipples...My wide Dragon Areolas

...are starting...Uuuuuh...to get haa...haaa...haaard...Uuuh...these aren't amateur criminals...They're professional hunters...Uuuh...got to stop them" moaned Dragon Woman as she got to her erotic bare creamy feet...rubbing her huge firm creamy breasts with her creamy right hand.

Summoning her power...Dragon Woman caused a fiery aura to surround her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...then unleashed her breath of fire from her mouth...destroying the six arrows fired by the Dark Elf...in flight...causing them to explode and create a thick cloud of black smoke which prevented the Dark Elf and the Dwarf from seeing her.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...Dragon Woman leapt through the smoke...driving the ball of her erotic right creamy foot into the face of the Dwarf

...knocking him to the ground unconscious.

She saw the Dark Elf flee down another alley...leaving Mell Fahrein face down and unconscious on the ground.

"I better check if Mell Fahrein is okay. The Dwarf is beaten and the Dark Elf's fled. There's no more danger. I'll need to go home soon and get ready for my date with Timot as Rosa Finduais" thought Dragon Woman...her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffening as she thought erotic thoughts about her new boyfriend...as she squatted beside Mell Fahrein.

She was surprised when Mell Fahrein suddenly turned on her back and threw a bottle containing a colorless liquid on to her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...LIQUID GETTING UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MAKING MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAA...HAA

...HAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...FEEL DIZZY...FEEL WEAK..." moaned Dragon Woman as she collapsed on to the ground on her back with a hefty thud...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air.

Mell Fahrein took advantage of the situation...stripping the Big Breasted Basilisk of her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...and rubbing more of the colourless liquid all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...especially her big puffy glossy red nipples and her wide glossy red areolas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP

....UUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...IN MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...LIQUID SO STRONG...UUUUUUUH...YOUR FATHER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...CREATED IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM

MY DRAGON CUM...UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE

...HAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...

FALLEN INTO YOUR TRAP...DON'T...WANT...TO ESCAPE...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...staring with sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of the red dragon scale mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...at the evil and gleeful face of Mell Fahrein.

The Dark Elf returned to the alley.

"Quickly...Use the draco form on her big clitoris and make her orgasm!" instructed Mell Fahrein.

The Dark Elf pulled the Big Breasted Basilisk's tight red dragon scale panty down to her knees...and poured another bottle of draco form on to her big glossy red clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic forest...and began to rub it rapidly with her left middle and index fingers while Mell Fahrein kept rubbing the potent aphrodisiac into her big puffy glossy red nipples and wide glossy red areolas.

"NO...UUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUH...DRACO FORM...UUUUUUUUUHTOO POWERFUL...UUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE ...HAAAAAAARD...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...IS SO...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUH...EXCITED...GOT TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she was brought to a gigantic orgasm...four waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt on to the cobblestone ground between her wide open huge creamy thugs.

The Dark Elf took a cloth...soaked it in the four cum waterfalls flowing out of the famous big glossy red cunt of the tired Top Heavy 9ft Giantess...and handed it to Mell Fahrein.

"UUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING MY DRAGON CUM...MIXED WITH DRACO FORM...ON MY BIG HAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...AND ON MY WIDE HAAARD DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUH...HORNY

...UUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU DOING THIS...UUUUUH

...UUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at Mell Fahrein.

"You'll find out soon enough Dragon Whore. But right now, it's time for you to go to sleep and forget what happened!" gloated Mell Fahrein as she lowered the cloth towards the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"UUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUH...GOING TO BE KNOCKED OUT...WILL FORGET WHAT HAPPENED...BUT I'LL...HNNNN

HNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" moaned Dragon Woman in panic and excitement into the cloth...her voluptous and muscular creamy body wiggling sexily on the cobblestone ground...as Mell Fahrein clamped the cloth firmly over her nose and mouth.

The Dwarf regained conscious in time to witness the futile struggles of Dragon Woman.

He stood next to the Dark Elf...both of them amused and aroused as they watched the mighty superheroine being humbled into submission.

"HNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure into the cloth...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her muscular creamy arms limp on the ground past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the cobblestones on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...erotic dreams of her boyfriend Timot Normandi in her clouded mind...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"

"She's unconscious. Did we do well? asked the Dwarf.

"No. I didn't expect Dragon Woman's appearance. But luckily I had some of the draco form aphrodisiac that my father made. That and her own cum will keep her unconscious for an hour. She won't remember a thing when she wakes up." said Mell Fahrein.

"Consider a test for the real trap we shall set for Dragon Woman" said Mell Fahrein.

The Dark Elf and the Dwarf nodded in agreement and smiled.

"Yes. We will prepare an excellent trap to defeat ans capture Dragon Woman. We will serve you as long as you wish and you continue to pay us" said the Dark Elf.

" I expect nothing less from Lina and Ling, two of the greatest hunters in Elvisguard."

Despite being of different races, Lina and Ling trained together since they were children, their parents fought together in the war and the families became closer.

Lina, the Dark Elf, was an expert in archery, knew how to enchant objects such as her arrows with black magic and was very agile.

Ling, the Dwarf,was a genius of inventions, coming from a family of famous blacksmiths, he always helped using unusual weapons.

They now had their greatest challenge to defeat and capture Dragon Woman.

They had already heard stories and deeds of this new human heroine.

But they now saw she had witness a peculiar weakness, which they would certainly use to defeat her.

A few days later

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts barely contained in her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...Dragon Woman was patrolling the forests near New Dawn Village...as she always did to try to predict an attack from the non-human enemies of Nihindria who saw the village as the gateway to conquer the only human realm in Elvisguard.

She was about to return to her home in the village and change back into her regular identity of Rosa Finduais...when she felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

She looked down and saw a suspicious figure moving on the ground...partly hidden by the trees.

"My big Dragon Nipples are feeling hard...I need to capture that person and learn his intentions!" resolved the Big Breasted Basilisk as she flew in the direction that the mysterious figure was going.

Suddenly...she felt her big puffy glossy red nipples shoot to attention under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...warning her of imminent danger

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Dragon Woman dodged six arrows fired at her from the ground.

But then two more arrows were fired at the Big Breasted Basilisk...which caused a thick rope to wrap itself around her long muscular creamy legs...binding them together.

"OHHH...MY LEGS...BEEN TIED TOGETHER...CAN'T FLY...FALLING" cried Dragon Woman as she fell from the sky...into the forest below...landing on the ground on her back with a resounding thud that made the ground shake.

"Lucky I didn't land on my great Dragon Breasts or I would be stunned and in real pain!!" thought the Big Breasted Basilisk as she freed herself from the rope and got to her erotic bare creamy feet.

Feeling her famous nipples stiffen again under her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...Dragon Woman looked to her left and saw the figure of the Dark Elf Lina fleeing through the trees.

"Coward!! You're not going to escape from me!!" declared Dragon Woman as she ran after Ling...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem.

Running with the speed of 10 dragons...the Big Breasted Basilisk closed the gap on Ling as they emerged from the forest into an open field.

"You won't escape me now!!" declared Dragon Woman.

The Big Breasted Basilsik was made to regret her words...when out of nowhere...several bombs began to explode in the field around her...quickly engulfing her in a thick black smoke.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...SMOKE....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAS STRONG APHRODISIACS IN IT...

BEING DRUGGED IN MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES AND MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...THEY'RE GETTING....HAA...HAA...HAAARD...UUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUH...I'VE FALLEN INTO AN EXCELLENT TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ESCAPE...UUUUUUUH...UUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and panic...as she staggered on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air...through the smoke...which only affected humans.

The Dwarf Ling looked on with satisfaction that his aphrodisiac smoke bombs were making Dragon Woman helpless.

Ling took her turn now...firing smaller arrows, with tips full of black magic.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure...as the arrows hit her all over her huge firm creamy breasts.. making her famous nipples and areolas harder under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

Ling couldn't let this opportunity slip away.

The Dwarf hit the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess with his large metal mallet right in her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in absolute agony...staggering on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head...as Ling continued hitting her in her huge creamy breasts ... making them become more excited with each blow from his mallet until her tight strapless red dragon scale bra fell off, revealing her wide hard glossy red areolas the heroine's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"Pleasure tames the Dragon Whore too" quipped Lina as she grabbed the Big Breasted Basilisk from behind...using black magic on her fingers as she began to play with the heroine's big puffy hared and erect glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure... feeling the black magic inside her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...making her weak and defenseless in the Dark Elf's hands.

Ling...seeing the Big Breasted Basilisk's long muscular creamy legs wide open...hit her in the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in great pain...as the mallet blow dealt a crippling blow to her big glossy red clitoris under her tight red dragon scale panty...leaving her dizzy and disoriented...in Lina's arms.

"Tell us how to knock you out for a day" demanded Lina as she played with the helpless heroine's big puffy hard and erect nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuh...Never...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuh"moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure.

Ling hit the Big Breasted Basilisk in her clitoris with his mallet again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain.

Lina applied more black magic from her fingers to Dragon Woman's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...to increase the pleasure in her nipples to match the pain in her clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...FALLING UNDER A SPELL...UUUH...BEING HYPNOTIZED...UUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...UUH...UUH....UUH...UUH...

...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman sleepy as her voluptuous and muscular creamy body sagged against the shapely and muscular body of the Dark Elf Lina.

"Now Dragon Whore...You will tell us how to knock you out for one day!" instructed Lina as she played with the heroine's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuh...use black magic on my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuh...so I can't orgasm...Uuuuuuuh...keep my big Dragon Nipples from relaxing...Uuuuuuuh...that will knock me unconscious for a day

...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuh" confessed Dragon Woman...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"I have just the thing for the big breasted human's clitoris!" gloated Ling as he displayed an iron phallic object in his right hand.

"Uuuuuh...What is that???...Uuuuh...No...Uuuuuuh...Where are you going to put that...Uuuuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in panic and excitement.

"You'll find out soon" quipped Lina as she took the phallic object from Ling...who now held Dragon Woman from behind...as Lina stripped her of her tight red dragon scale panties

The Dark Elf concentrated black magic on her fingers and began rubbing Dragon Woman big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris inside and out.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUH"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...on the verge of having a gigantic orgasm.

Ling then took the iron phallic object filled it with black magic and then shoved it hard inside of the Big Breasted Basilisk's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IT'S BEEN PLUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF 10...DRAGONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BLACK MAGIC...CONTAMINATING...MY DRAGON CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HOT....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUH...GOT TO LACTATE...BEFORE...UUUH...IT'S TOO LATE..." moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure.

"No you won't big breasted female fool!!" snarled Ling the Dwarf as he squeezed the Big Breasted Basilisk's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

DRAGON NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LET GO DWARF...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...THWARTING MY PLANS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...TO REGAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...MY DRAGON POWERS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Dragon Woman in absolute agony as Ling squeezed her famous nipples until she was just about to lactate.

Ling then placed two rings enchanted with black magic on each of the heroine's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...placing them under the same black magic spell as her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as she stared with sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as Ling held her under her muscular creamy arms...while Lina leaned forward and pressed her blackened lips against the glossy red lips of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNN...NNN...NNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...before closing...her head lolling back...as Ling let go of her...allowing her to collapse on the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...and succumbed to unconsciousness for one day...at the feet of Lina the Dark Elf and Ling the Dwarf.

"Mell Fahrein was right about the draco form. It's a special aphrodisiac which will always arouse and knock out this big breasted female hero" scoffed Ling.

"Yes. Together with my dark magic and your inventions. It'll keep her unconscious for one day. We don't need to tie her up. We'll take her now to Mell Fahrein" replied Lina....as she grabbed the unconscious Dragon Woman by her smooth shaven creamy armpits...while Ling grabbed her by her shapely creamy ankles...as they lifted her off the ground and carried her away.

One day later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

Her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her head reeling with dizziness... Dragon Woman realized that she was lying on a bed...wearing only her mask and her red dragon scale bracelets.

She saw Lina and Ling watching her.

Then the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk saw a smiling Mell Fahrein looking down at her.

Images of Mell Fahrein and her dead father Mall Fahrein...the alchemist of New Dawn Village...drugging and knocking her unconscious many times...entered her mind and she remembered what they did to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Mell Fahrein...You

...Uuuuuuuuuuh...You drugged me...in my great Dragon Breasts...in my big Dragon Clitoris...knocked me unconscious...captured me...Why?...Uuuuuuuh...What...

Uuuuh...Are you...Uuuuh...planning...Uuuuh

...to do to me...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...panic...and excitement.

"You're so weak and sleepy Dragon Woman. My father created the perfect gift for me...the aphrodisiac draco form...from your own cum...You know this will always knock you out and keep you helpless..so I can take things from you" said Mell Fahrein as she use small knife to cut a small strand of the heroine's long blonde hair.

"Remove the rings from her nipples" she ordered Ling.

The Dark Elf did so and then squeezed the heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as rivers of white milk came out of the tips of her big hard and erect glossy red nipples

Mell Fahrein collected the milk in a wooden pot.

She then commanded Lina, who removed the metal object from the heroine' big glossy red clitoris.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm

Mell Fahrein collected the heroine's thick white cum in another wooden pot.

Dragon Woman stared sleepily at Mell Fahrein as she lowered a small knife towards her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"Uuuuh...No...Uuuuuh...No...

Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in panic and excitement as the knife neared her famous clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...wanting to pass out as Mell Fahrein used the knife to shave off strands of her thick matted glossy red pubic hair close to her clitoris.

As she lay hot, horny and helpless on the bed...Mell Fahrein handed Lina and Ling each bags of gold coins as payment for capturing Dragon Woman.

"I have what I need. As a bonus...you can whatever fun you want with her" quipped Mell Fahrein and made her departure.

"No...Uuuuuuh...Mell Fahrein...I

...Uuuuh...will bring you...to justice...I...HNNNNNNN...NNNN

...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" complained Dragon Woman...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in futility...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together as Ling the Dwarf clamped a cloth soaked in draco form over her nose and mouth.

"Shut up big breasted female fool!! Time for some fun!!" gloated Ling as he kept the cloth clamped firmly over the nose and mouth of the Big Breasted Basilisk as the struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body atop the bed became slower and slower.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnn

...nnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnn

...nnn...nnn...nnn...nnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her head rolling from side to side...like she was in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from...rivers of white milk flowing out the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples while waterfalls of thick white cum cascaded out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt.

"Not too much Ling! She'll be no fun if you knock her out!" gloated Lina as she brought a keg of beer and mugs.

"Aye" replied Ling and removed the cloth before Dragon Woman could pass out.

Sitting on her left and right...Lina and Ling...licked...bit and sucked on each of Dragon Woman's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure...wiggling helplessly on the bed.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...

UUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUH

...UUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUH

...STOP...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as Ling poured beer all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts as he and Lina kept licking, biting and sucking her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"Enjoy it...It's the nectar of dreams!" gloated Ling

Lina lowered her head between Dragon Woman's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUH...NO...UUUH...OH NO...

UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms....which made her weaker and sleepier.

But Lina and Ling made a big mistake as they feasted on Dragon Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

They forgot to use the black magic to weaken her in her huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy red clitoris.

Despite her weakened state...the absence of the black magic allowed her body's restorative abilities to slowly regain her dragon powers.

Drunk and aroused...neither Ling nor Lina...noticed that her body was slowly beginning to heat up.

"AAAAARGH" groaned Ling as he burnt his hands as he touched Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Lina as she licked Dragon Woman's big glossy red clitoris with her tongue.

Flexing her muscular creamy arms and long muscular legs...with great effort Dragon Woman flung Lina and Ling off of her....sending them crashing hard against the walls of the cabin that she was being kept prisoner in.

As she got off the bed...Dragon Woman walked naked towards the unconscious Ling and Lina as they lay on the floor before.

The noise attracted the attention of the knight Timot Normandi who had been searching for her.

"Dragon Woman" gasped Timot as he entered the cabin to see the naked Big Breasted Basilisk holding Lina and Ling in each of her creamy hands.

"Timot...I was captured and kidnapped by these two hunters..." said Dragon Woman to her boyfriend.

"Lina and Ling! They're wanted criminals in Elvisguard. The bounties on each of them will do a lot of good in New Dawn Village" said Timot as he put his sword away.

Dragon Woman dropped the unconscious Lina and Ling to the floor as she walked towards Timot...her naked huge firm creamy breasts swaying sexily with each step.

"Mell Fahrein...She hired them...to capture...Uuuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuh... me...Uuuh...drugged...tortured me...She...escaped...have to...go..

...after her...bring her...to...to...to...

Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she suddenly fainted...the torture and drugging taking too much of a toll on her.

Timot caught her and gently lowered her to the floor on her back

"You're tired Dragon Woman. You need to sleep. I'll take care of you" Timot said...as the fingers of his right hand gently caressed the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body relaxing as she faded into unconsciousness.

In another place

Mell Fahrein was in a cave with a black book she had gotten from the orcs.

Drawing a pentagram on the ground...she stood in the middle of it...surrounded by jars which each held Dragon Woman's cum, breast milk, hair and pubic hair.

On the ground were the bones of demon ancestors.

She recited a chant from the book.

This caused a black aura to rise from the pentagram...summoning the female demon Lalael, one of the generals of the ancient war, who had been defeated by the legendary dragon Tela.

Lalael took Mell Fahrein as her host...allowing her to return to the mortal world.

Her body was tall...large and shapely. She had horns on her head and wore red and black armor.

"You have done well Mell Fahrein!! At long last!! I am free!! Now I will take my revenge on Tela by destroying her champion...I will kill Dragon Woman!!" vowed Lalael.

End.

Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:56 pm