Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:55 pm

Crocodile Woman in Area 69-18 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Area 69-18
Crocodile Woman in Area 69-18

Midnight

Sitting behind the wheel of one of the jeeps from the Darwin Zoo...Barbara Darwin was driving as fast as she could along a highway that led south from her home town of Katherine...following the trail of her superheroine idol Crocodile Woman. The teenage girl was even more concerned now...than in her previous adventures with the Sexy Super She Croc...because she now knew that Crocodile Woman was really her own mother Terri Darwin.

"Where are you Mum?" wondered Barbara. She had no idea where she was going.

But she was certain that her superheroine mom was in peril. She was even accepting the fact that Terri found this part of being Crocodile Woman to be exciting.

Just then...Barbara saw the green croc stone which the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback had given her...emitting a green glow from inside of her left shirt pocket. Keeping her left hand on the wheel of the moving jeep...Barbara reached into her pocket and pulled out the stone...with her right hand.

The teenage girl was surprised to see the face of her mother Terri in the middle of the glowing green stone.

"Mum!" gasped Barbara in awe at what she was seeing.

"Yes love. It's me. I haven't much time. I've fallen into a trap as Crocodile Woman and been knocked unconscious for the next four hours. I can't do anything until my big Crocodile Nipples...my wide Crocodile Areolas and my big Crocodile Clitoris...relax. I need you to find me and help me regain my super powers as Crocodile Woman. Use the Croc Stone to find me. The glow will get stronger as you get closer to me." said Terri before her face vanished in the middle of the glowing green stone.

"Hang on Mum...Hang on Crocodile Woman...I'm on my way" replied Barbara as she pressed her foot on the accelerator...doing what her superheroine mom suggested...watching the green croc stone glowing with increased intensity as she headed further south on the highway.

1 am

In another part of the Outback....Bobby Darwin was in his jeep....heading south...following a flying saucer. The teenage boy had no idea of what was happening with his twin sister Barbara at that moment...the peril that their superheroine idol Crocodile Woman was in...or that the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback was actually their mother Terri Darwin.

Bobby was only fixated on the glowing ship flying over the Outback.

"They're real!...These aliens are real!...I got to get proof of them and bring it back to Katherine!...This'll prove everything that sleaze reporter Jimmy Taylor and that podcaster Princess Zelda are saying about Crocodile Woman is a lie!...I'll show all of Australia that Crocodile Woman is a brave superheroine fighting for justice and not an alien or a nymphomaniac who liked to get nailed by criminals like that scum Mike Dandee!" vowed Bobby as he watched the glowing ship flying over an increasingly rugged landscape...populated by red sandy soils...red domed hills and tributaries of the Katherine and Adelaide Rivers.

Bobby noticed the flying saucer descend behind a cluster of imposing...steep sandstone domes.

"The UFO's landed in Kata Tjuta...the Valley of the Winds! There must be something in there that they want! I'm going to find out what it is! Crocodile Woman will be proud of me when I clear her name" thought Bobby...feeling his dick stiffen under his pants as he headed towards the large valley that lay within the sandstone domes.

But the teenage boy had no idea that he was being tracked by a team of Australia's elite Special Air Service Regiment (SARS) soldiers in a NH90 helicopter. Leading the team SASR Colonel Peter Wyatt...closely monitored Bobby's jeep as he followed the UFO into Kaja Tjuta.

"That's the Darwin kid that the press says Crocodile Woman's saved lots of times from criminals!...Keep on him...He'll led us right to the aliens!" Wyatt ordered the pilots. "Too bad the Crocodile Slut's nowhere around! Would have liked to knock up her ass again" thought Wyatt who was the commander of the secret military base in the Outback...Area 69.

1.30 am

Parking his jeep behind some rocks...Bobby got out and made his way on foot in the direction that he saw the UFO descend.

"Why's that UFO out here? What's out here that the aliens would want?" wondered the teenage boy as he walked through the rocky and bushy terrain in the valley...holding a flashlight in his right hand.

Bobby heard a low humming noise and made his way in the direction of the sound.

"What's that?" gasped Bobby as he noticed an eerie glow coming from the other side of a sandstone dome that was directly in front of him.

Slowly...the teenage boy made his way through the bushes and surrounding rocky terrain towards the glow....which got brighter and brighter...the closer he got to it.

Looking at the light coming from the other side of the sandstone dome...Bobby became distracted...and was unaware that he was no longer alone.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned the teenage boy as he felt a powerful blast hit him in the middle of his back...throwing him five feet forward through the air....he landed hard on the ground...losing consciousness almost immediately.

A pair of 7ft tall men...with white hair...pale skin...wearing silver suits...with laser pistols in their hands...approached the unconscious Bobby Darwin and turned him over on his back.

They were not ordinary men but synthetic avatars created by the Bleepbloopians to allow them to survive Earth's atmosphere which they could do in their regular form.

"This human...He is the boy who the big breasted female...the humans call Crocodile Woman...has strange attractions to..." said the first Bleep.

"That female's intelligence is small compared to her body and what she describes as her super powers. Surely she would not dare to stop us...not after we inserted the boobium probe into her genatalia" said the second Bleep.

"She may be close. Time is short. Take him with us as a prisoner. We must complete the extraction" said the first Bleep.

"Acknowledged" replied the second Bleep...activating some buttons on his avatar's belt.

Two orbs hovered over Bobby...and used tractor beams to lift his unconscious body into the air and carry him away...while the two Bleeps followed in their human avatars.

They had no idea they were being followed by Colonel Wyatt and his team of six SASR commandos.

In his hand...Wyatt held a radiation sensor.

"Doctor Payne's machine will pick up the special radiation coming from the aliens...same radiation as that from the probe that the aliens put inside the Crocodile Bitch's big cunt when they abducted her super ass!...This'll lead us right to them! The Crocodile Bitch won't interfere this time" vowed Wyatt.

3 am

Feeling tingling sensations in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...
Crocodile Woman...rolled her head from side to side...as she began to stir.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...my biieg crocodoile neepples...faylin...haa...haaa... haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaahd...b...b...bawbby...uuuuuuuuuh ...in duyngah...uuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn knawcked eow' faw the lahst foah hours...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gawt t' syve hiiem..." moaned the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc as her green eyes fluttered in the slits of her thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

Dazed and disoriented...hot...horny and helpless...from falling into another clever trap and being knocked unconscious for four hours...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback was taken completely by surprise...as Zelda Zimmerman clamped a thick cotton pad...soaked in the special anesthetic croc chloroform and her own super erogenous cum...over her nose and mouth....as her green eyes slowly opened in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"You're not going to save anyone Crocodile Slut! You can't even save yourself!" gloated the overweight young nerd woman as she pressed the thick cotton pad firmly over Crocodile Woman's nose and mouth...with her right hand...while squeezing and rotating each of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as she sat in a chair...her muscular creamy arms pulled behind her back...her creamy hands bound at their wrists by strong ropes...her thick muscular creamy legs bound together in front of her by another set of strong ropes that were wrapped tightly around her shapely creamy ankles.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Crocodile Woman into the thick cotton pad...wiggling frantically and in futility in the chair...unable to break the ropes binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet.

As she struggled...the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc heard the voice of her favorite nemesis Mike Dandee speaking to her again.

"Theah's nao escuype crocodoile womahn...nawt frawm me...yoah old pahl moike dahnday...just relahx...braythe the crawc chlorofohm...braythe yoah crocodoile cum... toime faw yah t' geh' wayk and slaypy...you knaow yah wahnt t'"

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you gawt me aguyn mr dahnday ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you knaow me too waell...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are steell haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...is steell...haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...waeh'...exsoited...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gawt t' braythe the crawc chlorofohm...and moy crocodoile cum ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin slaypy...sao slaypy...cahn't syve moy son...cahn't syve myself" thought Crocodile Woman...her green eyes becoming heavy with sleep in the slits of her thin tight croc mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair as she inhaled the potent aroma of croc chloroform and her own super erogenous cum in the fibres of the damp cotton pad that Zelda Zimmerman was holding firmly over her nose and mouth...as she struggled slowly...sexily and in futility...in a chair in the small dingy bedroom in Zelda's run down trailer house.

"Hnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnn...nnnn...nnnnn...nnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Crocodile Woman as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...at her unexpected captor Zelda Zimmerman.

"i gawt yah crocodoile womahn...you loike ih' whaen Oy nile yah in yoah biieg supah neepples...in yoah woide supah areolahs...and in yoah biieg supah clitohees...tuhns yah on whaen moike dahnday gets yah..and Oy oolwhys geh' yah good" said the voice of Mike Dandee.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mr...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you've dun ih' aguyn... myde me...haaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples and in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...myde me...haaaaaaaaaaahd...waeh'...exsoited...in moy biieg crocodoile clitohees...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao wayk...sao slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure in her mind...her green eyes beginning to close in the slits of her thin croc mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...as she began to succumb again to unconsciousness.

"No you don't Crocodile Whore!! You don't get to go back to sleep! Not yet!" snarled Zelda as she removed the thick cotton pad from the beauteous face of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

The young overweight nerd girl...clad in baggy sweats...bottlecap rimmed glasses on her pudgy face...was excited and aroused as she watched the captured Crocodile Woman sitting in a chair in her small dingy bedroom in her rundown trailer house...her muscular creamy arms behind her back...her creamy hands bound by strong ropes wrapped tightly around her wrists...her thick muscular creamy legs extended...her erotic bare creamy feet bound together by strong ropes wrapped tightly around her ankles...her naked immense firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...swaying freely before her...her green eyes barely open in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht's gaowin on??...uuuuuuuuh ...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao. ..haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bayn drugged weeth crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and moy own crocodoile cum...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fohlen intao anuhthah claevah trahp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cuypchuhd aguyn...by moike dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gawt t' geh' fray...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bawbby's in duyngah...gawt t' syve hiiem...uuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure...flexing her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs in futility...unable to break the strong ropes binding her creamy hands together behind her back or the strong ropes binding her erotic bare creamy feet together...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails twitching sensuously as she stared at Zelda Zimmerman with sleepy green eyes in the slits of the thin croc mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"You still think your criminal boyfriend Mike Dandee captured your stupid super ass Crocodile Slut???!!...You can't accept the fact that you got outsmarted and nailed by somebody like me!!...Zelda Zimmermann!! I've been insulted and shamed all my life for the way I look! But since I started my podcast and started making people believe you're an alien nymphomaniac crook...I've been getting a big following...and even cash and exclusive info about stuff you do...that you don't want people to know about...like how you got a thing with a big crook like Mike Dandee!!...He didn't capture you...I did...and now you're gonna help make me rich and famous!!" gloated Zelda as she aimed some webcams at the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc as she sat tied up in a chair in the small dingy bedroom in her rundown trailer house.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i daon't hahve toime...uuuuuuuh tao plie gymes weeth yah meess zeemmuhmahn..uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...theah's rayl duyngah in the eow'bahck...uuuuuuuuuuuuh innocent people ahh in duyngah...uuuuuuuuuh...yaw kaypin me frawm haelpin thaem...uuuuuuuuuh...by druggin me weeth crawc chlorofohm and usin moy own crocodoile cum...uuuuuuuuuuuh...tao knawck me eow'...you nayd t' laeh' moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs relahx...uuuuuuuuh...sao Oy cahn reguyn moy straength...stuymina...and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuh...you steell hahve toime...uuuuuuuuuh...tao do the roigh' thing...and haelp me foind the aliens...uuuuuuh...whao ahh in... uuuuuuh...the eow'bahck...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her thin croc mask...as she watched Zelda activate the webcams to begin her livestream...and heard the recorded voice of her favorite foe Mike Dandee speaking to her over the speakers on the computers...in the bedroom.

"Greetings my loyal subjects...It is I...your beautiful and wise Princess Zelda...Today I've got a special treat for you. I've been joined by a special guest...Crocodile Woman...to tell you live and in person...about being an alien...and a nymphomaniac...pretending to be a superheroine...allowing herself to get nailed by criminals...like her boyfriend...the notorious and wanted felon Mike Dandee...to satisfy her fix for sex...while letting him and his friends commit crimes all over Australia" said Zelda into a microphone...staying out of the cameras...which centered on the topless Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...sitting in a chair...her creamy hands bound behind her back by strong ropes...her erotic bare creamy feet bound in front of her by strong ropes wrapped around her shapely ankles...her naked immense firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...swaying freely.

"i gawt yah good crocodoile womahn...and yah knaow ih'. yah loike ih' whaen Oy drug yah weeth crawc chlorofohm in yoah biieg supah neepples and in yoah woide supah areolahs...and in yoah biieg supah clitohees!..you loike ih' whaen yoah old pahl moike dahnday niles yah and knawcks yah eow'! said the recorded voice of Mike Dandee.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...people of Austruylia...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...anyone leestenin on social maedia t' thiies pawdcahst...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...preencess zaelda is a fraud...she's cuypchuhd and drugged me weeth crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy huge crocodoile braysts...and in moy biieg crocodoile clitohees...tao kayp me frawm exposin the truth...uuuuh...abeow' hah...and abeow'...uuuuh...whaht's gaowin on in the eow'bahck...uuuh...uuuuh...uuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure...her naked immense firm creamy breasts swaying from side to side...as she writhed helplessly in the chair...straining to break the ropes binding her creamy hands behind her back...and her erotic bare creamy feet together.

"Don't let her fool you loyal subjects!...You can't trust this big breasted slut...pretending to be a superheroine...just so she could get nailed by criminals she covers for in the Outback...criminals like her boyfriend Mike Dandee! You're a nymphomaniac and an alien! You invaded by castle because I'm exposing the truth about you! Just listen to what Mike Dandee has to say!" said Zelda as she pressed a remote to play another voice recording of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's favorite nemesis.

"i gawt yah good crocodoile womahn...yaw nao supuhhaeroine! admih' ih'! yah loike ih' whaen Oy nile yah in yoah biieg braysts and in yoah biieg clitohees weeth moy crawc chlorofohm! ih' tuhns yah on! thaht's whoy yah laeh' me gao! "

The recorded voice of her favorite arch enemy...made the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc...see images of Mike Dandee drugging and molesting her in her naked immense firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitoris...making her lactate and cum multiple times.

"Nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht's nawt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh entuyahly true...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've fohlen intao a trahp...bayn knawcked eow' and drugged weeth crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...on moy huge crocodoile braysts and on moy...uuuuuuuuuuh...big crocodoile clitohees...by thiies fraud pawdcahstah...she's troyin...uuuuuuuh...tao stawp me frawm exposin a moilitaray covah-up and alien ahctivity...in the eow'bahck...people of Austruylia...you hahve t' believe me...uuuuh...uuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman with pleasure as she continued to writhe helplessly in the chair in Zelda Zimmerman's small dingy bedroom...as the young overweight nerd livestreamed her erotic torture.

"Don't listen to her loyal subjects! Crocodile Woman's a fraud! She's a nymphomaniac alien who commits crimes and pretends to be a superheroine! Your wise and beautiful princess has never lied to you! You're going to get the truth about the Crocodile Slut live and online!" boasted Zelda as the livestream of Crocodile Woman continued and growing numbers of people posted comments in support of her.

Just at that moment...the door to the bedroom was kicked open and Barbara Darwin came charging inside.

"What the...who're...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" groaned Zelda as Barbara dealt her a flurry of punches to her face which knocked off her coke-rimmed glasses off her pudgy face...and had her staggering around the small dingy bedroom...knocking some of the webcams away from the captured Crocodile Woman and in her direction as she was being pummeled by a furious Barbara Darwin...whose face was not seen on the webcams.

"You're not going to frame Crocodile Woman you fat fraudster!!" cried Barbara as she punched Zelda Zimmerman repeatedly as they grappled within the confines of the small dingy bedroom in Zelda's run down trailer home.

The arrival of her teenage daughter made the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback push erotic thoughts of her favorite enemy Mike Dandee and weakness caused by the alien probe in her big glossy pink cunt...and hypnotic conditioning performed on her at the secret army base in the Outback called Area 69...to the back of her mind.

"Bahbuyra and bawbby nayd me! nao toime t' be saexy and slaypy! Oy've gawt t' cleah moy hayd of erotic thoughts of saex and slayp and geh' bahck moy straength...stuymina...and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles!!" thought Crocodile Woman as a green aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

The Sexy Super She Croc felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples...her wide glossy pink areolas and big glossy pink clitoris become relaxed...allowing her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles to return...her thin tight croc string bra barely covering her immense firm creamy breasts while her tiny tight croc G-string barely covered the space between her immense firm creamy thighs.

Flexing her muscular creamy arms and her thick muscular creamy legs...Crocodile Woman effortlessly snapped the ropes binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet...and leapt out of the chair as Zelda Zimmerman was about to punch her daughter Barbara.

"I gawt thiies naow Bahbuyra! sweetch off those cawmputah spaykahs sao Oy wawn't be deestrahcted boy the sound of moike dahnday's voice!" quipped Crocodile Woman as she drove her right creamy fist into the jaw of Zelda Zimmerman...knocking her flat on her back on the rickety bed in the small dingy bedroom...the force of impact causing the bed to collapse to the floor.

"UGGGGGGH" groaned Zelda..dizzy and disoriented from the blow. As she staggered to her feet...she was shocked to see the webcams were aimed at her...allowing her online followers to see her as she really was for the first time.

She was traumatised to see the number of online followers who were watching the livestream quickly drop...all them posting insults and taunts at her...until all of them were gone.

Pulling Zelda Zimmerman off the bed...Crocodile Woman reached into the right strap of her tiny tight croc G-string...pulled out some of her magic unbreakable croc twine and used it to tie Zelda's hands behind her back.

"You ruined everything!! Everyone in Australia will know my face now! I'll have to go into hiding now! My reputation as a podcaster is ruined!" sobbed a distraught Zelda Zimmerman to Crocodile Woman...while the Sexy Super She Croc's teenage daughter Barbara Darwin looked at her superheroine mum with pride.

"yaw a claevah guhl zaelda zeemmuhmahn! Oy've gawt t' cawngrahtulyte yah faw usin taechnology t' treeck me intao theenkin moy fuyvohoigh' enemy moike dahnday hahd saeh' anuhthah exsaellent trahp faw me t' fohl intao. ..try t' fryme me as an alien and a nymphomuyniac croiminul and thaen knawck me eow' weeth crawc chlorofohm whaen Oy cuyme heah. buh' yoah insaecuroitees caused yah t' be meesguided! Oy daon't hahve toime t' tuhn yah ovah t' the nohthuhn taerritoray poloice buh' yah cahn steell do the roigh' thing and taell me me the truth abeow' wheah Oy cahn foind the aliens in the eon w'bahck" said Crocodile Woman to the overweight nerd girl as she stood before her in heroic pose...her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the bedroom floor...her immense firm creamy breasts...threatening to spill out of her thin tight croc string bra.

"Uuuuuh...You got me good Crocodile Woman...Looks like I underestimated you as a real superheroine. Uuuuuh...from what I know...aliens have been visiting the Outback for decades...some people say there's some rock they need... they say the biggest source of that rock is in Kata Tjuta" said Zelda reluctantly.

Her immense firm creamy breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight croc string bra...Crocodile Woman strolled outside of the run down trailer house...where her teenage daughter Barbara Darwin was waiting.

"I put in a call to Commissioner Hayden Mum...He's going to send some officers here to arrest Zelda Zimmerman" said Barbara.

"Good jawb Bahbuyra. yah wigh' heah faw the poloice. Oy've gawt t' gao t' kuyta tjuta in the south of the eow'bahck. the aliens ahh theah and sao too is bawbby. the sawldiers who knawcked me eow' and took me t' a saecreh' byse in the eow'bahck ahh probahbly theah too. Oy'm gaowin t' syve yoah bruhthah and dayl weeth thaese aliens" replied Crocodile Woman before turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...and sprinting away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles...flexing the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...diving into the green waters of the Adelaide River and swimming south with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

"Go get em Mum" thought Barbara with confidence...knowing that Crocodile Woman would save Bobby and save the day again.

4 am

SASR Colonel Peter Wyatt and his team of six commandos...using a special radiation detector...followed two alien avatars as they carried an unconscious Bobby Darwin into a cave inside of a limestone cave inside of Kata Tjuta...local in the Red Desert on the southern border of the out back.

They were surprised to find an alien spacecraft in the cave..an energy beam from the bottom of the UFO drilling into the rock floor...extracting something from it.

They saw the two alien avatars watching over an unconscious Bobby Darwin...while two more...in their natural form...large blue heads with big black eyes and tentacle arms hovering in the air nearby...supervising what appeared to be some kind of mining exercise.

Eager to impress Australian Intelligence Agency Director Nick Warner by capturing live aliens...Wyatt ordered his men to fire concussion grenades into the midst of the Bleepbloopians before they were detected.

The grenades exploded...illuminating the darkened interior of the cave...causing the two hovering Bleepbloopians and the two alien avatars to collapse motionless to the floor of the cave.

"Round up the aliens...Secure their ship...We'll take them and the kid back to Area 69" ordered Wyatt.

But the SASR Colonel did not anticipate the intervention of Crocodile Woman as she came charging into the cave.

"Stie awhy frawm thaht boy and those aliens!! yah sawldier boys aren't tykin thaem anywheah!! declared the Sexy Super She Croc as she felled the six commandos with Wyatt with a flurry of punches and kicks.

The SASR Colonel aimed his AR-15 assault rifle at the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as she turned around to face him

"That's where you're wrong you big boobed super bitch! You've stuck your big tits in military business for the last time! I'm going to knock you out with the special tranquilizer bullets in this rifle! You...the kid and the aliens will be permanent residents at Area 69" snarled Wyatt.

But before he could shoot...Crocodile Woman saw the SASR Colonel collapse to the rock floor of the cave.

Feeling stiffness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples under her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained her immense firm creamy breasts....she turned around and saw the four Bleepbloopians in their natural form...hovering in the air between her and Bobby Darwin as he lay on the ground between them.

Crocodile Woman felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples tingle with warmth as she saw her teenage son open his eyes and groan as he sat up on the floor of the cave.

"Crocodile Woman??....Crikey!!" gasped Bobby as he leapt to his feet and stood next to his superheroine idol/crush when he saw the aliens.

"You saved us from these other humans who would have captured us. Why?" asked the fourth Bleepbloopian...speaking on behalf of the other aliens.

Bobby's dick became stiff and erect under his pants as Crocodile Woman assumed her heroic pose before the aliens.

Her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the ground...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra.

"ih' took me a lawng toime t' figooah ih' eow'. buh' yaw nawt enemees. weah the suyme. people ahh afride of theengs thy daon't knaow. Oy foigh' aguynst evil and protect innocent people as a supuhhaeroine. yah blayps aren't evil buh' heah on a meession t' haelp yoah pluyneh'. Oy cahn't blyme yah faw knawckin me eow' and cahpturin me. yaw nawt evil and Oy cahn't laeh' thaese sawldiers hahm yah" said Crocodile Woman

The bleeps exchanged looks.

"We apologise for treating you like an inferior species...Crocodile Woman...You are a true champion of the humans. You have helped us to save our planet. We are grateful. We shall remove the boobium probe inside of you enlarged cunt...and let you and the boy leave unharmed...We will erase the minds of these evil humans so they know nothing of our presence here." replied the fourth Bleepbloopian.

"Apology acsaepted moy friends. yah cahn remove thaht probe naow playse"

said Crocodile Woman as she removed her thin tight croc G-string...and resumed her heroic pose before the bleeps...while Bobby looked on...awed and aroused.

He watched as a strange orb floated directly between her wide open thick muscular creamy thighs...and began to emit a constant low hum.

"uuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuh ruydiation...mykin moy biieg crocodoile clitohees...haa... haa...haaaahd...uuuh...waeh' ...exsoited...uuuh...hawt...uuh ...hohny...uuh...gaowin t'...uuh ...gawt t'...uuh...uuh...uuh... uuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm which expelled the boobium probe from inside her big glossy pink cunt into the orb hovering between her wide open thick muscular creamy legs.

Bobby watched the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback put her tiny tight croc G-string as three of the bleeps floated back inside the UFO.

"You have saved our planet Crocodile Woman. We shall repay you by making sure none of the other humans who intended you or this boy harm remember anything of our time here. All signs will be erased" said the fourth bleep.

"thighnk yah. Oy'm glahd we cahn paht as friends. yah blayps gyve me a rayl chohlenge and some good knawckeow's. yah'll be waelcome in the eow'bahck if yah evah retuhn"

said Crocodile Woman.

"Thank you. Farewell" said the fourth bleep before going inside of the UFO.

Minutes later Crocodile Woman and Bobby watched as the UFO flew away rapidly into the night sky.

"Will we ever know the truth about them Crocodile Woman?" asked Bobby.

"Some theengs ahh best laeft a mysteray bawbby. yah nayd t' geh' bahck t' kahtheroine. bahbuyra's witein faw yah. we nayd t' trust ahh new friends t' kayp thaeh woahd...i hahve t' gao buh' Oy'll say yah soon"
said Crocodile Woman as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...and sprinted towards a tributary of the Katherine River...diving into its dark green waters and swimming away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

24 hours later
Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
7 am

Terri Darwin smiled as she sat at the breakfast table with her children Barbara and Bobby in her mansion at the Darwin Estate.

Bobby was elated as he read an apology in the Katherine Times from journalist Jimmy Taylor to him and to Crocodile Woman for spreading lies about them and aliens in the Outback.

He also read separate articles in the paper about some soldiers who woke up in Kaja Tjuta in the southern part of the Outback with no idea how they got there and a delusional podcaster named Zelda Zimmerman being admitted to a mental hospital.

Terri exchanged looks with Barbara and then stood up.

"What is it Mum?" asked Bobby.

"I know you kids think I'm not involved in your lives as I should be...and you wonder why I'm gone sometimes for long periods of time with no explanation. The truth is, I wanted you to think that because I believed I was doing what was best for you. But I was wrong. I know that it's time for you to know the truth about me" said Terri as she unbuttoned her shirt in front of them to reveal the Croc Talisman that hung around her neck.

The two teenagers watched as a green aura surround their mother.

Barbara smiled and Bobby gasped...when the aura faded and Crocodile Woman was standing before them in heroic pose.

"Crikey..."gasped Bobby as he came to terms with the fact that his mother Terri Darwin was his superheroine idol and crush Crocodile Woman.

Barbara and Bobby stood up and walked towards the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"Mum...Crocodile Woman...I...
Uhh...I mean...I..." stammered Bobby who now felt ashamed to have been infatuated with the Sexy Super She Croc.

"It's oh-kai son. taechnicohly Oy'm a deefferent puhs'n thighnks t' the crawc tuyleesmahn wheech yoah fahthah laeft as a geeft faw me. Oy'm hahppy thaht yah and bahbuyra knaow moy saecreh' idaentity. Oy wouldn't be able t' be foigh' croime...geh' knawcked eow' many toimes...and suhvoive duyngers frawm claevah veellines loike moike dahnday if Oy deedn't love yah and bahbuyra as much as Oy do. naow thaht yah knaow the truth ih' weell myke me strawngah as yoah muhthah and as a supuhhaeroine"

said Crocodile Woman as she hugged her children.

End.

Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:43 pm