Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am

Crocodile Woman in Area 69-17 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Area 69-17
Crocodile Woman in Area 69-17

Mataranka
Northern Territory
Australia
11 pm

ZELDA ZIMMERMAN made her way from the bus station in this small town of 350 people located in the south eastern part of the Northern Territory.. An overweight 25 year old woman with short frizzy black hair...thick rimmed coke bottle glasses on her pudgy face...clad in a baggy t-shirt...baggy slacks and sneakers... a worn leather backpack on her back who did not attract anyone's attention... Zelda made her way towards a trailer park...filled with several mobile and stationary trailer homes on the northern edge of the small town.

The occupants of the park were either low income residents of the town or transients who did odd jobs in different town and stayed there before moving elsewhere. Zelda worked as a janitor in some of surrounding towns...including Katherine...whenever the odd jobs came up.

None of the residents of the park paid attention to Zelda as she went to a series of mail boxes located in the middle of her run down trailer park...opened her mail box to collect a packaged that was inside of it...closed her mail box and then made her way towards a run down trailer at the far end of the park...surrounded by some trees and bushes...which she saw as her own castle.

Zelda liked it that way because no one paid attention to what she really did.

Locking the door of her trailer...making her way past the dingy living room and kitchen... stacks of unpaid bills on the table...the stocky female nerd made her way into the bedroom were she had an elaborate array of computers set up...powering them by an illegal electrical connection in the town which no one had been able to pick up on.

The room was also filled with posters and books about UFOs. On one computer...a steady stream of photos and videos about UFOs and UFO sightings in Australia played non-stop. On a second computer...images and videos of Australia's famous superheroine CROCODILE WOMAN played non-stop...with several of the images and videos of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...barely covered by her thin tight croc string bra and her tiny tight croc G-string...zooming in close on her immense firm creamy breasts...the space between her huge creamy thighs and her huge creamy ass.

The stocky overweight nerd girl was jealous of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback who caught the attention of everybody with everything she did...cavorting around the Northern Territory in her flimsy croc attire...flaunting her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she fought criminals...and promoted herself as a superheroine. It was an easy choice for Zelda to make to create her podcast to ridicule the Sexy Super She Croc while spreading her conspiracy theories about aliens from outer space...visiting Australia's Outback.

She opened the package that came in the mail. Zelda smiled as she found wads of cash... and flash drives which she knew contained video and audio clips from a mysterious benefactor who took a great interest in her podcast. Putting the cash in a safe in the bedroom of her trailer house...Zelda got down to scanning the flash drives....in order to extract content to be used for her next podcast. She scowled at the images of Crocodile Woman that were playing on the screen of one of her computers.

"Who says I can't frame you and make money off your super slut ass at the same time! This is fun!" gloated Zelda.

The overweight nerd girl had no idea that Crocodile Woman was swimming with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles through a tributary of the Katherine River that ran close to Mataranka...and looking for her.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra...her tiny tight croc G-string narrowing in the space between her immense creamy thighs...strands of her thick matted blonde pubic bush peeking out from under it...a sliver of her tiny underwear slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass...Crocodile Woman emerged from the dark green waters of the Katherine River on to a soft muddy river bank and made her way towards the trailer park located on the outskirts of the small town of Mataranka.

"i'm glahd thaht bahbuyra finohly knaows thaht hah mawm taerri dahwin is crocodoile womahn...thaht whaen Oy'm awhy it's because Oy'm foightin evil in the nohthuhn taerritoray and Oy regulahly geh' knawcked uncawnscious and cuypchuhd faw hours aw even dies boy duyngerous and claevah croiminuls...none moah sao thaht moy numbah one foe...moike dahnday. bahbuyra theenks Oy'm bein reckless boy comin heah t' seahch faw thiies pawdcahstah preencess zaelda...tao foind eow' whoy she's frymin me...and whaht she knaows abeow' the blayps...why thyah in the eow'bahck...and whoy does the moilitaray wahnt t' covah ih' up" thought Crocodile Woman as she entered the trailer park...keeping to the shadows to avoid being seen by its residents.

As thoughts about the handsome and fiendish Mike Dandee...and her previous encounters with him...and thoughts about the mysterious alien visitors to the Outback...who identified themselves to her as Bleepbloopians....entered her mind...the Sexy Super She Croc felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples become semi-hard and semi-erect under her thin tight croc string bra...which barely contained her immense firm creamy breasts...while her big glossy pink clitoris became wet and excited in the middle of her thick matted blonde pubic bush between her immense creamy thighs...barely covered by her tiny tight croc G-string as she walked through the trailer park searching for the mysterious female podcaster Princess Zelda...who she suspected knew something about what had happened to her over the last few days...the alien visitors to the Outback...and attempts by the Australian military to cover it up.

"Uuuuuuuuh...just theenkin abeow' the blayps...mykes moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...fayl...haa...haaa...haaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...faylin...uuuuuh...haa...haa...haaaahd.....waeh'...exsoited...uuuuuuuuh...ih' must be the probe thaht the blayps puh' insoide moy crocodoile cunt whaen thy cuypchuhd me...and knawcked me uncawnscious...ih' mykes me wayk...mykes me slaypy...every toime...i theenk abeow' thaem...uuuuuuuuuh...i hahve t' foind thaem...and geh' thaem...uuuuuuuh...tao tyke ih' eow'... uuuuuuuuuuh...i'm a leettle deesappointed...uuuuuuuh thaht scoundrel moike dahnday...naevah knawcked me eow' loike thaht...uuuuuuuh...thaht would hahve bayn fun... uuuuuuuuuuuh...hahve t' kayp a cleah hayd taerri...bawbby and bahbuyra ahh countin on yah" sighed Crocodile Woman in pleasure as she staggered slightly from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as she walked through the shadows of the trailer park.

Pushing erotic thoughts about her arch enemy Mike Dandee...thoughts about aliens and conspiracy theories to the back of her mind...Crocodile Woman focused her thoughts on the magic of the Croc Talisman which hung around her neck...resting in the space between her immense firm creamy breasts...channeling its Aborigine magic through her famous bust...specifically her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples...to detect evil... and help her find the mysterious podcaster Princess Zelda...who she believed had answers to questions she had about the many predicaments she had faced...but had vague memories about...as she tried to investigate reports of alien sightings in the Outback

The Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her thin tight croc string bra...leading her towards a run down trailer at the far end of the park...surrounded by some trees and bushes.

She assumed her heroic pose...her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the ground...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra...as she looked at the run down trailer.

"My biieg crocodoile neepples ahh teenglin...thyah faylin the syme saensuytions Oy gawt whaen Oy was leestenin t' the pawdcahst of preencess zaelda weeth bahbuyra...she's in thaht triler!...i knaow ih'!...naow it's toime t' geh' some answahs abeow' the aliens...uuuh...in the eow'bahck...why someone is troyin t' covah ih' up...by frymin me as a nymphomuyniac and a croiminul...if thiies is moike dahnday's wehk...he's raylly impraessed me...toime t' foind eow' the truth!" declared Crocodile Woman as she strolled confidently through the dense vegetation towards the run down trailer.

But aroused by the effects of the alien probe embedded inside of her big glossy pink cunt...the possibility of fighting her favorite arch enemy Mike Dandee again...the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback had no idea that as she walked...her erotic bare creamy feet tripped an infra-red beam hidden in the bushes...which alerted Zelda Zimmerman to her presence.

"What?!!...Impossible...the Crocodile Slut!!...How did she find me?!!...Doesn't matter...This is awesome!!...I give her a good welcome!!" sneered the overweight 25 year old woman with short frizzy black hair...thick rimmed coke bottle glasses on her pudgy face...clad in a baggy sweat-shirt...baggy baggy sweat pants and sneakers...as she watched the Super Sexy She Croc...on closed circuit tv cameras she hid in the dense vegetation...as she approached the locked back door of her trailer house...and used her strength of 40 saltwater crocodiles to easily pry it open and slip inside of her trailer house.

Her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained them...feeling the dingy wooden floors of the trailer house under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet as she walked...Crocodile Woman made her way through the narrow corridors inside of the dimly lit trailer house...its floors littered with flyers...letters containing unpaid bills...and discarded food boxes...Crocodile Woman searched for the mystery podcaster.

"Thees cawnfuhms moy suspoicion thaht thiies preencess zaelda is some koind of insekyuah guhl who troys t' myke huhself populah boy spraydin loys abeow' uhthah people and cawnspiruycees. she's the koind of puhs'n who could fohl faw the chahms of a hawt croiminul loike moike dahnday t' fryme me and looah me eow' wheah he could cuypchuh me...once Oy foind preencess zaelda...i'll myke hah taell me...everything she knaows abeow'...the aliens...uuuh...sao Oy cahn expose the truth abeow' thaem...cleah moy nyme as a supuhhaeroine...and kayp bahbuyra and bawbby suyfe" hyah faylin the syme saensuytions Oy gawt whaen Oy was leestenin t' the pawdcahst of preencess zaelda weeth bahbuyra...she's in thaht triler!...i knaow ih'!...naow it's toime t' geh' some answahs abeow' the aliens...uuuh...in the eow'bahck...why someone is troyin t' covah ih' up...by frymin me as a nymphomuyniac and a croiminul...if thiies is moike dahnday's wehk...he's raylly impraessed me...toime t' foind eow' the truth!" vowed Crocodile Woman..as she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her thin tight croc string bra again...as she neared a partially open door with a light coming from inside of it.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...the Sexy Super She Croc strolled towards the partially opened door...raised her right thick muscular creamy leg...and drove the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot against its wooden frame kicking it open.

"Knawck knawck preencess zaelda!...i've gawt some questions t' ask yah!! declared Crocodile Woman as she entered the room she believed she would find the mystery podcaster who was spreading rumours about her being an alien and a nymphomaniac criminal...trying to discredit her as a superheroine and talking about conspiracies about alien visitors in Australia's Outback.

Her green eyes widened in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair. "Whaht???...nao one's heah!!!...wheah could preencess zaelda be...my biieg crocodoile neepples saensed somethin evil in heah...thyah naevah wrawng!!" said Crocodile Woman in disbelief as she looked around the small dingy bedroom in the rundown trailer house that she was in.

The tension eased out of the muscles of the Sexy Super She Croc's voluptuous creamy body as she walked around the small dingy bedroom.

The room was also filled with posters on the walls...stacks of files and books about UFOs. On one computer...a steady stream of photos and videos about UFOs and UFO sightings in Australia played non-stop. On a second computer...images and videos of Crocodile Woman in various action and peril poses...played non-stop...several of the images and videos zooming in close on her immense firm creamy breasts...the space between her huge creamy thighs and her huge creamy ass.

It was obvious to the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback that the hi-tech computer set up was being powered by an illegal electrical connection to the rundown trailer house which nobody in the small town picked up on.

"whoevah thiies preencess zaelda is...she must be an insekyuah and jaylous guhl who is obsaessed weeth moy beauty...straength and bawdy...someone who theenks she cahn fayl bettah abeow' huhself boy taellin loys abeow' me...and spraydin cawnspiracy theoroys abeow' aliens...uuuuh...in the...uuuuuh... eow'bahck..." sighed Crocodile Woman...as she watched the images of herself on the computers...in action and peril... and the posters...files and books about UFO's...feeling her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her thin tight croc bra which barely covered her immense firm breasts...and she felt her big glossy pink clitoris become wet and excited in the middle of her thick matted blond pubic bush under her tiny tight croc G-string that barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuh...just lookin at thaese theengs...is ahctivatin the probe the blayps...uuuuh...puh' insoide moy biieg crocodoile cunt...mykin me fayl slaypy and saexy...if Oy theenk abeow' thaem...thees guhl knaows abeow' aliens...uuuuh...she weell haelp me t' foind thaem...uuuuh...thees is the koind of guhl thaht a hahndsome croiminul loike moike dahnday could treeck t' haelp hiiem fryme me...if he's invawlved...uuuuh...she'll taell me...uuuuh...wheah t' foind hiiem...uuuuh...uuuuh" sighed Crocodile Woman...as she felt light-headed...swaying slightly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...as she looked at the images of aliens...UFOs...and of herself playing out on the two computer screens before her....erotic thoughts about her top arch enemy Mike Dandee...vague memories of the alien visitors called the Bleepbloopians...and being a captive at the secret army base in the Outback...called Area 69.

Distracted and disoriented...the Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback...did not see Zelda Zimmerman slip out of the bedroom closet she was hiding in. She took out a remote control from the right pocket of her baggy slacks and pressed a button in the middle of it....causing the voice of someone the Sexy Super She Croc knew very well...to play repeatedly over the speaker system attached to both of the computers that she was standing in front of.

"Hellao crocodoile womahn...i knew yah'd foind me...you theenk yaw sao strawng...buh' Oy knaows haow yah loike nawthin bettah thahn moy hahnds on yoah biieg supah braysts...squeezin and rotytin yoah biieg supah neepples...you loike ih' whaen Oy feengah yah dayp insoide yoah biieg supah cunt...yaw hawt faw me...yaw old friend...moike dahnday."

His words caused a flood of erotic images of the former zookeeper and guide turned criminal... trapping her in various peril positions... stripping her of her thin tiny tight croc string bra...her tiny tight croc G-string...molesting her in her naked immense firm creamy breasts...rubbing her in her wide glossy pink areolas...squeezing and rotating her big puffy pink nipples...making her lactate uncontrollably rubbing her big glossy pink clitoris vigorously...fingering her deep inside of her big glossy pink cunt...making her orgasm powerfully and repeatedly....drugging her in naked immense firm creamy breasts and in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...with his special anesthetic...croc chloroform...made from her own super erogenous cum and the potent anesthetic.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hellao mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuh ...you've gawt me aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm nawt myself...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...baecause of the probe...the blayps...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...puh' insoide moy biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you oolwhys foind a new and excitin why...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh tao treeck me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i knew yah weah usin thiies preencess zaelda guhl...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh images of me...foightin...bein knawcked eow'...aliens ...flyin saucahs...uuuuuuuuuuuh...yoah smooth tohk...are heettin me...uuuuuuuuuh...wheah yah knaow ih' huhts the maowst...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tuhnin me on in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...mykin thaem...haa...haaa...haaaaaaahd...my big crocodoile clitohees...baecomin...haa...haa...haaaahd...waeh'... and...exsoited...uuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin tight croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as she threw her head back...her long mane of tousled blonde hair flailing in the air...raising her muscular creamy arms above her head and swaying on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as the words of her number one arch enemy...the images of herself....aliens and UFO's playing out on the computer screens before her...caused the subliminal conditioning of the Bleepbloopians...and DOCTOR VIOLET PAYNE of Area 69...to arouse her exponentially in her immense firm creamy breasts...the outlines of her hardening big puffy glossy pink nipples and her wide glossy pink areolas becoming distinct on the fabric of her thin tight croc string bra...while her big glossy pink clitoris throbbed with growing intensity...becoming hard...wet...and excited...in the middle of her thick matted blonde pubic bush...under her thin tight croc G-string which barely covered the space between her immense firm creamy thighs.

To be continued

Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:39 pm