Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am

Gorilla Woman Antelope Woman - Way of the Voodoo Queen 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Gorilla Woman Antelope Woman - Way of the Voodoo Queen 4
Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman in Way of the Voodoo Queen 4

Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
11 pm

JOE KINTE sat behind the wheel of his van outside the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel.

The 18 year old teenage boy...a photographer with the Daily Congo newspaper...wasn't entirely sure why he was there.

He remembered being at the Daily Congo's offices in downtown Kinshasa earlier in the day...fantasising about GORILLA WOMAN...the champion superheroine of the Democratic Republic...who unknown to anyone in the country...was his superheroine girlfriend.

Just thinking about her was enough to arouse him...his dick becoming stiff and erect under his pants as he thought about her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...clad only by her tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs...the sacred Gorilla Talisman...that gave her the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...and made her almost invulnerable...hanging around her neck...resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts which were capped at her sexy summits by her broad glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black nipples...her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"Where are you Gorilla Woman?" wondered the teenage boy aloud.

Joe had no idea where the Topless Top Heavy Congloese Superheroine was...whenever she wasn't with him.

"Are you okay? Did some crooks knock you out and capture you?" thought Joe...knowing how easy it was to tame and knock out the Big Breasted Black Giantess by exploiting her in her naked giant firm dark Gorilla Breasts and in her giant glossy black clitoris because she had a powerful erotic fetish which she couldn't resist.

"Guess this happens when your girlfriend's a superheroine. Gorilla Woman never tells me what she does when she's not fighting crime. I mean...she's got to have a secret identity...maybe even a day job..." thought Joe...the fingers of his left hand stroking his dick through the fabric of his pants as he daydreamed about Gorilla Woman. The teenage boy then found himself thinking about his 25 year old colleague at the Daily Congo...its lead investigative journalist AKULA MUTOMBO...who always broke the exclusive stories about Gorilla Woman's adventures as she battled a plethora of criminals and protected innocent people from danger...in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

He thought about Akula with her slender body...always wearing baggy pants suits and flat shoes at work...her shoulder length dull black hair often tied into a ponytail behind her head and wearing big-rimmed glasses on her face. Joe liked Akula who had been kind and fair to him from the first day he started to work as a photographer. It was because of her encouragement...when he could not get photos of Gorilla Woman...that he finally did get to meet the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine and take her pictures...but became her secret boyfriend...and she confided in him everything about her strengths and weaknesses.

"Why is it that Miss Mutombo's never around when Gorilla Woman is? She's gone a lot of the time when she's working on her exclusive stories about Gorilla Woman's superheroine adventures. Miss Mutombo's really smart. The way she writes those stories...it's almost like she experiences the same things that Gorilla Woman does. I mean...it can't mean that...It's not possible...or...is it?" thought Joe as he wondered whether Akula Mutombo was Gorilla Woman.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a woman's voice.

"Hi Joe. Hope I didn't keep you waiting long. Are you okay?" asked South African heiress and businesswoman Jessica Bommel as she stood outside of his van...on the driver's side.

"What?... Uhhh...Miss Bommel...." gasped Joe...who was startled by her sudden appearance...having a mini-ejaculation in his pants as he turned to see her standing outside of his van...dressed in a form fitting black jumpsuit...which showcased the shapely curves of her body...black sneaker and her shoulder length blonde hair tied into a bun behind her head.

Jessica was amused by the reaction of the teenager. " You don't have to be so formal Joe...My name's Jessica...My friends call me that...and I consider you a friend too" replied the beauteous South African heiress with a smile on her pink lips.

"Ok. We'd better get going Jessica. I need to be at work at the Daily Congo tomorrow" said Joe as he got out of the van...walked around to the passenger side of the van...opened the door to let Jessica get inside...closed the door...then got into the van...closed the door...started the engine and then drove away from the hotel.

"I know the address of Caihong Extraction's offices here in Kinshasa...They're located close to the waterfront...I went there with Miss Mutombo for a news conference when they first came here" said Joe as he drove the van through the almost deserted streets of Kinshasa...trying hard not to look at the shapely curves of Jessica's body.

The South African heiress smiled to herself...knowing this was a common reaction she got back home in South Africa in her regular identity.

"That's great Joe. They were up to no good in South Africa before they suddenly left. I'm sure they're doing illegal logging here in the Democratic Republic of Congo too. We need to get inside their office and get evidence to prove it" said Jessica.

"Yeah. I read about how Antelope Woman stopped them...Is she really as hot as the stories about her say? "asked Joe who had no idea that he was speaking to the Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon.

Jessica felt her big puffy pink nipples stiffen and her big pink clitoris become wet under her jumpsuit as the teenage boy spoke about her sexy super powered alter-ego.

People reacted different to her in her sexier and stronger alter-ego of Antelope Woman...especially her American friend Carl Bradley...who was infatuated with her as Antelope Woman.

Jessica felt her pink nipples stiffen and her pink clitoris become wet and excited as she thought about Carl.

"She's okay...but not as hot as Gorilla Woman...You must be a very special guy for you to be the only one who takes pictures of her in action and peril" replied Jessica. It was Joe's turn now to feel aroused...his dick stiffening under his pants at the mention of the name of his sexy superheroine girlfriend.

"She saved my life from some criminals and she likes the way my pictures show how she fights crime in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I wouldn't have met Gorilla Woman if Miss Mutombo didn't encourage me to keep trying to get her pictures. She's the only person Gorilla Woman tells her superheroine adventures to. I'm not around when that happens" replied Joe as he drove towards the waterfront with thoughts about the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine and Akula Mutombo swirling around in his head.

Jessica had thoughts of her own. "Joe's a good friend to have if he knows the Gorilla Woman. I'd rather seek her help than have to change into Antelope Woman. That would attract attention and alert criminals back home in South Africa that I'm not there. Carl would notice too and come here. I don't want him to be in harm's way" thought Jessica...feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris as she thought about her handsome American friend.

Neither Joe or Jessica knew that they were being watched as they left the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel and drove towards the waterfront...and pictures were taken of them sitting in Joe's van.

11.15 pm

Arriving at the Kinshasa Waterfront...Joe parked his van in an alley. He and Jessica got out of the van and made their way towards the building that housed the offices of the Chinese company Caihong Extraction...located along the Congo River... next to a port and some warehouses outside of which there were piles of hundreds felled logs.

"Best we go through the warehouses to get to their office...The logs should cover us in the dark" said Joe.

"Okay Joe lead the way" replied Jessica with a smile as she followed the teenage photographer.

Wanting to impress Gorilla Woman and Akula Mutombo by solving a crime and getting a big story...Joe took out a paper clip and used it to pick a lock on a gate on a rusty iron perimeter fence surrounding the warehouses...allowing him and the beauteous South African heiress and businesswoman to enter the compound.

The duo made there was silently between the piles of logs towards the Caihong Extraction building...which like the area around the warehouses appeared to be deserted.

"Doesn't look like anyone's around...We should be able to get inside their office building and find some clues about what they're really up to hear in the Democratic Republic of Congo" whispered Joe to Jessica as they kept to the shadows and moved as quickly and quietly as they could between the piles of logs...getting closer to the darkened office building that was serving as the corporate headquarters of Caihong Extraction.

"Ok Joe...but we need to be careful...These Chinese are tricky customers..." replied Jessica as she remembered her last encounter with them back in South Africa as Antelope Woman.

"If Carl were here...he'd be lecturing Jessica Bommel on taking such dangerous risks...but be totally infatuated if he was watching me in action as Antelope Woman" thought Jessica.. feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her skin tight jumpsuit...thinking about her handsome American friend as they got closer the Caihong Extraction Building.

Jessica's thought were interrupted when she felt the familiar sensation of her nipples shoot too attention under her jumpsuit.

Before she could say anything to Joe...a group of six Chinese thugs...wearing the orange uniforms of the Caihong Extraction Company that she was familiar with...confronted them.

Three in front of them...three behind them...standing in the shadows amongst the piles of cut logs.

Even in the darkness...Jessica recognised one of the Chinese men who were confronting them...TUNG...the foreman of the illegal sawmill that she shut down as Antelope Woman...back in South Africa. "You are trespassing on private property! You will come with us now! Miss Caihong wants to question you" said the stocky 60 year old Chinese thug gruffly as he drew a silencer-tipped pistol...and the other five Chinese thugs with him did the same.

"I wasn't planning on this...but I'll have to change into Antelope Woman...doesn't look like Joe's friend Gorilla Woman is going to come and save us...But how do I change without revealing that Jessica Bommel is Antelope Woman??" she wondered.

"Where are you Gorilla Woman? You always come to save me unless you're in big trouble somewhere else! I got to do something fast" thought Joe. With split second timing...the teenage boy...took out his camera and spun round...activating his face...disorienting the six Chinese thugs that were surrounding them. "Run Jessica! Get help!" yelled Joe as he dropped the camera and launched himself at two thugs who were closer to him...and began punching them...while the other six were disoriented.

Without a second thought...Jessica ran away...heading towards the cover of some other piles of logs. Behind her she heard the sounds of fighting as Joe bravely battled the six Chinese thugs on his own...buying her time to escape.

"Joe just saved me but put himself in danger...I've got to return the favour" resolved the beauteous South African heiress as she focused on the gold bracelet that she always wore on her right wrist...quickly beginning her transformation into her sexy...scantily-clad superheroine alter-ego.

A brown aura surrounded Jessica Bommel as she grew in height from 5'4 to 6 ft tall...her body growing in strength and sensuality...as her tight black jumpsuit was replaced by more comfortable and revealing attire.

Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body was barely clad by a sleeveless...thin brown sticky v-slit leotard...which barely covered her pair of massive firm creamy breasts...and narrowed into a v-slit between her huge creamy thighs.

She had gold bracelets on her wrists...and a golden belt entwined around her wide shapely waist.

The top of her head and the upper part of her beauteous face was covered by a brown sticky cowl mask...her blue-green eyes peering out of the horned slits of the front of the mask...which only left the lower part of her nose...her full red lips...exposed...while a long plume of blonde hair flowed out the back of her horned cowl mask...on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back.

She had strong creamy hands with short glossy clear fingernails and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her sleeveless thin tight brown sticky v-slit leotard...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...Antelope Woman sprinted with the speed of 30 antelopes back to the place on the darkened warehouse compound...amongst piles of felled logs...where her new friend Joe Kinte was now paying for his bravery to help her alter ego Jessica Bommel escape.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Antelope Woman effortlessly felled five of the Chinese thugs with a swift sequence of punches and kicks...sending them flying in different directions through the air...slamming into some of the nearby piles of logs...leaving them sprawled out and unconscious on the ground around her...to the awe of teenage photographer Joe Kinte...his dick stiff and erect under his pants...as he stared at the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner...which rivaled the voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body of his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman.

While that was happening...the Chinese thug named Tung...was breathing hard as he made a strained retreat towards the darkened office building of Caihong Extraction company nearby.

Antelope Woman turned to Joe as he lay dazed on the ground...on his back...and extended her creamy right hand to him.

"Are you all right Joe?" asked the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner...smiling at the Congolese teenager...and noticing the outline of his stiff erect dick under his pants.

"Uhh...Yeah...I...I...You're the Antelope Woman!....Here...in the Democratic Republic of Congo!...What...What are you doing here?....Jessica...She's..." stammered Joe as he allowed the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner to use her strength of 30 antelopes to easily haul him to his feet...not dissimilar from what his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman did when she came to his rescue to save him from criminals.

"Miss Bommel is safe at her hotel by now. She's a friend of mine and told me she was coming here to the Democratic Republic of Congo. She mentioned to me that you're a new friend of hers. You must be very familiar in dealing with superheroines...as the only person who takes photos of Gorilla Woman in action" replied Antelope Woman with a smile..as she looked at Joe and his erection under his pants.

At that moment...Joe noticed a pair of hardened outlines on the flimsy straps of the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner's thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...as she turned her head to the left...her plume of long blonde hair that flowed out of the back of her brown sticky horned cowl mask...flailing in the air as she spotted Tung running towards the Caihong Extraction office building.

"Stay here Joe...I'll give you an exclusive interview when I get back...and maybe you can contact your friend Gorilla Woman to help me deal with these Chinese criminals..." quipped Antelope Woman as she turned on the heels of her erotic bare creamy feet and sprinted off with the speed of 30 antelopes in pursuit of the stocky Chinese thug Tung as he entered the Caihong Extraction building through a back door.

Her massive firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...her muscular creamy arms...her long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her long mane of tousled blonde hair flailing out of the back of her brown sticky cowl mask...moving with the speed of 30 antelopes...her creamy hands balled into fists...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which sported short glossy toenails...curled with tension and close together...Antelope Woman covered ground rapidly...leaving Joe and the defeated Chinese thugs back among the piles of cut logs stacked outside near the warehouses located close to the Congo River...as she pursued her criminal acquaintance Tung towards the Caihong Extraction office building.

"What are the odds of that crook Tung being here in the Democratic Republic of Congo?...Caihong Extraction is up to illegal logging here just as they were in South Africa!...They took me by surprise and got away the last time....I've got the element of surprise on my side now...This time it's going to be different!" vowed Antelope Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she neared her destination.

"I should really let the local superheroine...Joe's friend Gorilla Woman handle this...but she's obviously busy someplace else...So I'll deal with this quickly and get back to Joe with the evidence I need to expose Caihong Extraction's scheme here in the Democratic Republic of Congo" resolved the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner as she accentuated the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...flexed her huge creamy muscular thighs...allowing her speed of 30 antelopes to propel her forward...striking a locked door with the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot...kicking it down...her momentum carrying her inside of the darkened office building...landing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

But no sooner had the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet made contact with the floor inside of the darkened building....four thugs...hiding in the shadows...immediately hurled grenades at the Big Breasted South African Superheroine.

"Eh...My big Antelope Nipples are tingling... What...Uuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Antelope Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuh...feel heavy...becoming...Uuuuuuuh... heavier...Uuuuuuuuuuuh......My big Antelope Nipples...My wide Antelope Areolas...are becoming...haaa...haaaa...haaaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...Uuuuuuuuuuh...My big Antelope Clitoris...becoming...haa...haa...haa...haaaaard...Uuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...excited...Uuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuh...horny....Uuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuh...head clouding...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....aphrodisiac gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've fallen into a trap again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure...her head bobbing up and down between her massive firm creamy breasts as she staggered around on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing from side to side.

Wearing gas masks to protect them from the effects of the potent aphrodisiac gas...the four thugs...and the foreman Tung who the Big Breasted South African Superheroine had previously encountered in her homeland...converged on her from all sides...holding blackjacks in their gloved hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...IN MY HUGE ANTELOPE BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY BIG...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD ANTELOPE NIPPLES
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD ANTELOPE AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TOO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TO FIGHT BACK...TO ESCAPE
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU CHINESE HAVE GOT ME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Antelope Woman in absolute agony...her blue-green eyes fluttering in the slits of her brown sticky cowl mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head...staggering on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as the four thugs and Tung pummeled her relentlessly in her huge firm creamy breasts...until they spilled out from under the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...exposing her wide hard shiny pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples which capped their sexy summits.

"Hit her in her big boobs!! That's her weakness!!" yelled Tung to the other four thugs...who followed his orders...striking the Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon multiple times in the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as she staggered helplessly among them...on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head...allowing the four Chinese thugs to mercilessly beat her in her famous naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THAT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
TO THE CRIMINALS BACK HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....APHRODISIAC GAS...MAKING MY BIG ANTELOPE NIPPLES...MY WIDE ANTELOPE AREOLAS...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...FEELING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
GOT TO LET YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEAT ME...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ANTELOPE NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUNH
...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ANTELOPE AREOLAS...UNTIL I....I...I...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Antelope Woman in pain and pleasure...as the repeatedly blows of the Chinese thugs' blackjacks to her famous super erogenous nipples and areolas...caused her to lactate violently and powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting out frequently from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples...making her head reel with increasing dizziness.

Tung then stepped forward with a thick bamboo baton...and drove its blunt tip hard into the middle of the brown sticky v-slit of the Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon's flimsy sleeveless brown sticky leotard...that barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman...in absolute agony...feeling great pain in her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris under the brown sticky v-slit between her huge creamy thighs...her blue-green eyes rolling up in the slits of her brown sticky cowl mask....her long muscular creamy legs turning to water below her wide shapely waist... as she collapsed to the floor in the darkened interior of the Caihong Extraction company's office building...her muscular creamy arms falling limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spreading wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

As she lay hot...horny...and helpless on the floor of the darkened office building...her blue-green eyes fluttering in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...Antelope Woman saw the all-too familiar figure of Yi Caihong come and stand over her...with a scornful look on her face.

"I thought you would have learnt your lesson the last time we met Antelope Woman!...I was hoping to have the chance to repay you for ruining my business in South Africa...Thanks to your unwise intervention here in the Democratic Republic of Congo...I have the chance to do exactly that!" gloated Yi.

The blue-green eyes of the Big Breasted South African Superheroine widened in sleepy fear as she saw Yi Caihong take out a pair of shiny steel needles as she squatted on the floor next to her.

"Uuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuh...Not my big Antelope Nipples...No...No
...No" pleaded the tired Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon to no avail.

"AIEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Antelope Woman in absolute agony as Yi Caihong inserted the shiny steel nipples into the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples.

The short sharp pain was quickly replaced by longer lasting pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEEDLES...IN MY BIG ANTELOPE NIPPLES
...KEEPING THEM...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...KEEPING MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TRAPPED INSIDE...MY HUGE ANTELOPE BREASTS...UUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...MAKING THEM HEAVY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY....UUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY....CAN'T THINK...CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman...her blue-green
eyes barely open in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her widr shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails struggling to stay curled with tension and close together.

"An astute observation Antelope Woman...Those needles are coated in a powerful liquid aphrodisiac you have no desire to resist.We Chinese do not believe in coincidence....which your presence here in the Democratic Republic of Congo is not...I was advised by my new partners to be prepared for the local superheroine Gorilla Woman. Thus the treatment I had planned to give her...You shall have to accept in her place" gloated Yi Caihong as she removed the Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon's golden belt from around her wide shapely waist...and then slid her thin tight brown sticky v-slit sleeveless leotard off her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...leaving her only with her brown sticky cowl mask.

Rendered hot...horny and helpless by the aphrodisiac needles in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...the Big Breasted Superheroine could do nothing but stare with sleepy panic in her barely open blue-green eyes in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask at the blurry image of Yi Caihong as she lowered another pair of needles towards the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"No....No...don't...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" cried Antelope Woman in absolute agony...as Yi embedded a steel needle in each of the lips of the Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...in the middle of her thick lush blonde pubic bush...in the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"The pain is brief Antelope Bitch! You'll like what happens next!!" gloated Yi Caihong.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...hhhhhh...hhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhh...horny...hhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhh...helpless...Uuuuhgot to...Uuuuuuuuh...think...Uuuh...of...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuh
...sex...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't lactate...can't cum...Uuuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuh....hhhh...hhhh...hot...hhhh...hhhhh
...horny...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...hhh
...helpless...Uuuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh" moaned Antelope Woman...her blue-green eyes barely open in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...aphrodisiac-coated needles in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...as her naked huge firm creamy breasts rose and fell slowly with each deep and relaxed breath that she took...aphrodisiac-coated needles embedded in the lips of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...causing her to slip deeper and deeper into a powerful erotic stupor...erotic thoughts of her friend and secret crush Carl Bradley filling her foggy brain...as the line between reality and fantasy blurred.

"Correct Antelope Slut!...I have to leave you now!...My men will have a little more fun with you. Then they'll knock you out and bring you later to me and my partners! I will hypnotize you to do our bidding here...in the Democratic Republic of Congo...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Yi Caihong as she made her departure.

"You heard the boss lady!! You're mine white super bitch!!" gloated Tung as he knelt beside the tired Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon and rotated the aphrodisiac-coated needles that were lodged in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...slowly 360 degrees clockwise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure...her blue-green eyes fluttering in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...feeling dizzier and weaker...unable to lactate...as she fantasised that Carl Bradley was playing with her famous big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

The Chinese thugs who were with Tung laughed as they watched the beaten Busty South African Superheroine...lying helpless on the floor before them...offering no resistance as he toyed with her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"You like that big boobed white super bitch?...Turns you on huh?...Then you're gonna like this" gloated Tung as he rotated the aphrodisiac-coated steel needles which were embedded in the lips of Antelope Woman's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick blonde pubic bus between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure as Tung brought her to three gigantic fake orgasms...which kept huge reserves of her super erogenous cum trapped inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...her blue-green eyes barely open in the slits of her horned brown sticky cowl mask...as she slipped deeper and deeper into a powerful erotic stupor created by the potent Chinese liquid aphrodisiac on the needles in her famous nipples and clitoris.

"Finish the super slut off Tung!" said one of the thugs...and the other four thugs clapped their hands in encouragement.

Tung then emptied the remaining amount of Chinese liquid aphrodisiac from a bottle which Yi Caihong handed to him before she left...into a thick cotton pad.

"It was fun Antelope Slut...but now I'm gonna knock your super ass out...and take you to the boss lady...You ain't gonna give us any more trouble...Lights out" sneered Tung as he clamped the pad over the tired Top Heavy Afrikaner Amazon's nose and shiny pink lips.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Antelope Woman into the thick fibers of the pad as she inhaled more of the potent Chinese aphrodisiac that she had been expertly drugged with...becoming dizzier and sleepier...as her head clouded with erotic fantasies of Carl Bradley.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...This...Uuuh...can't be happening...Uuuuuuh...fallen...into another trap...by Caihong Extraction...Uuuuuuuh...this time...in...the Democratic Republic of Congo...Uuuuuuuh...drugged...in my big haaard Antelope Nipples...drugged in my big haaard wet excited...Antelope Clitoris...with Chinese aphrodisiacs...can't lactate...can't cum...hhh...hhh...hot...hhh...hhh...horny...hhh...hhh...hhh...helpless...Uuuuuuh...going to be knocked unconscious...can't stay awake...Carl...hhh...hhh...hhh...help..."thought Antelope Woman as she inhaled the powerful aroma of the aphrodisiac-soaked cotton pad that Tung was pressing firmly over her nose and mouth.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure...her blue-green eyes rolling up in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...slowly closing as her head rolled against her broad right creamy shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going completely limp on the floor of the darkened office building...aphrodisiac coated steel needles stuck in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...aphrodisiac coated steel needles stuck in the lips of her big hard excited and wet shiny pink clitoris...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels on the floor...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...the physical and erotic torture and potent Chinese aphrodisiacs finally taking their toll on her...succumbing unconsciousness in less than one second.

"The super white bitch's ass is out cold!...Let's get her out of here...Like the boss lady want us to..." sneered Tung...his dick stiff and erect under his pants as he removed the aphrodisiac-soaked cotton pad from the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted South African Superheroine.

But before Tung and the four Chinese thugs who were with him could do anything...the fire alarm in the building sounded and torrents of water rained down on them from the sprinkler system in the ceiling.

The distraction gave Daily Congo photographer Joe Kinte enough time to get inside of the building....pick up the unconscious Antelope Woman...her discarded belt and flimsy brown sticky sleeveless v-slit leotard...run out of the office building and make it safely back to his van.

After delicately placing the beaten Big Breasted South African Superheroine in the back of his van...Joe got into the driver's cab...started the van and drove away...heading down a side street...just missing the fire engines...ambulances and police cars that were en route to the Caihong Extraction Building.

"I got to get Antelope Woman back to my apartment and let recover. There's definitely something big going down with Caihong Extraction here in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I wish Miss Mutombo or Gorilla Woman were here to deal with these Chinese crooks. I wonder where they are" wondered Joe as he drove away from the Kinshasa waterfront.

To be continued

Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:42 am