Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am

Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 4
Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 4

A few days later

Rosa Finduias was walking through New Dawn Village...running errands for the village book keeper Fredo Boggins who she worked for.

She was still thinking about what had happened a few days ago, when she was knocked unconscious as Dragon Woman after leaving the base of the Nihimdrian Army...which was commanded by her best friend from childhood Timot Normandi.

"I've no idea what happened to me. But it's very easy for me to be drugged in my great Dragon Breasts and my big Dragon Clitoris...made to lactate and orgasm and be knocked unconscious for hours. It's dangerous but it's also exciting and something I look forward to when I have my adventures as Dragon Woman" thought Rosa.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Timot call out to her. She waited as the brave and handsome knight caught up with her and joined her on her walk.

"Shouldn't you be at the base?" asked Rosa....feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her dress as they walked.

Since she got her super powers...and had woken up unconscious and naked in his house as Dragon Woman...Rosa felt erotically aroused whenever she was close to Timot and even when she fantasised about him

She was starting to see him more than just a friend. But she also knew he was infatuated with Dragon Woman.

"Everything's quiet for now. We haven't seen each other much in the last few days...with the attacks on the village" replied Timot.

"Yes I know. You've been fighting alongside Dragon Woman to defeat the threats from the goblins...orcs and trolls. That must be quite exciting" said Rosa...eager to hear what her best friend thought about her sexy super powered alter-ego.

Before Timot could reply...Rosa felt her nipples shoot to attention under her dress...and then an alarm bell in the village sounded.

"I've got to go Rosa! There's another attack! Go home and don't come out until it's safe" said Timot as he hugged her before running through the crowd...back to the Nihimdrian Army base.

"You're going to need some help Timot. Time for me to change into Dragon Woman" resolved Rosa with a smile as she disappeared through the crowd...into the privacy of an alley where she could make her transformation into the Busty Superheroine of Elvisguard.

Leading a force of knights and soldiers...Timot was surprised to see a group of 10 trolls were attacking the perimeter defenses outside of New Dawn Village.

They were attacking without coordination...damaging several of the walls...and try as they did...Timot knew his force along with the soldiers on the walls would not be able to stop the trolls from smashing through the walls and getting into the village.

He felt his dick become stiff and erect under his armor as he looked up to see the voluptuous and muscular figure of Dragon Woman flying down from the sky with the speed of 10 dragons.

He saw a fiery aura surround her awesome body...before she unleashed her breath of fire...turning two trolls into piles of ashes.

The knights and soldiers cheered as the Big Breasted Basilisk alighted to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and engaged the remaining trolls in close quarter combat.

"This is strange! Trolls attacking alone...and under no one's control!...I don't have time to think about that now!" thought Dragon Woman as she felled three more trolls with a sequence of punches and kicks to their heads and flabby guts.

Under Timot's orders...the Nihimdrian knights and soldiers supported the bravery of the Big Breasted Basilisk by using their bows and arrows to disorient the trolls...allowing her to fell three more with punches and kicks.

Seeing a troll trying to rush his superheroine crush by attacking her from behind...Timot took aim with his bow...shooting two arrows into its left eye.

As the troll screamed in agony...Dragon Woman accentuated the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body as she evaded its attack...smiling at Timot as she drove her left creamy fist into its jaw...causing it to fall dead at her erotic bare creamy feet.

The knights and soldiers cheered as they watched the last troll run away into the nearby forest.

Waving at them...Dragon Woman turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...flexed her huge creamy thighs...launched herself into the sky and flew after the troll with the speed of 10 dragons.

As aroused as he was...Timot couldn't get the thought out of his mind that there was something suspicious about the troll attack.

Getting on to his horse...Timot rode off in the direction he saw Dragon Woman fly away.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts swelling under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...Dragon Woman flew over the treetops of the forest...pursuing the fleeing troll.

"My big Dragon Nipples are feeling hard under my Dragon Bra! I have to let them lead me to the troll!" she resolved.

Dragon Woman spotted the troll on a dirt road through the forest as it was about to attack a man...wearing a hood and cloak who was driving a horse drawn cart.

The Big Breasted Basilisk descended from the sky...driving the ball of her erotic left creamy foot into the back of the troll's head...knocking it away from the traveller...horse and cart.

She landed on the dirt road on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as the troll roared and charged towards her.

The Big Breasted Basilisk evaded the wild swings of the troll's arms before driving her creamy right fist powerfully into its jaw.

The troll groaned and collapsed dead to the dirt road.

The man who was driving the cart... came to thank the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Dragon Woman! Are you all right? You saved me! Do you want some water?" asked the man.

"No...Thank you...I don't need it" replied Dragon Woman as she turned to face the man.

She was surprised when he threw what she thought was water in a cup that he was holding in his right hand.

"Eh...Why did you...UUUUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE FEELING...SO...HAA...HAA...HAA

...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...UUH

GETTING DIZZY...UUH...GETTING

WEAK...UUUH...SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...UUUH...UUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she swayed on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head.

The man took off his hood...to reveal that he was Mall Fahrein...the alchemist from New Dawn Village.

"Yes! Your oversized breasts have been drugged with Draco Form! You have absolutely no resistance against it!" gloated Mall Fahrein as he took out a cloth that was presoaked in the special liquid aphrodisiac.

"UUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE SO...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD

...CHAFING...UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...AS I BREATHE...UUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZIER...UUUUUUUH

...GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUH...SLEEPIER...AND...SLEEPIER" moaned Dragon Woman as she swayed helplessly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...knowing she was helpless to stop the evil alchemist as he came up behind her.

Grabbing the tired Top Heavy 9ft Giantess by her wide shapely waist...Mall Fahrein slipped the drugged cloth under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES WITH ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MORE OF THAT DRUG...UUUUUH...DRACO FORM...UUUUUH...ON CLOTH...UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...UUUUUUUH...KEEPING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUH...SO...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUH...WEAK...

UUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUH...UUH...UUUH...SLEEPY..." moaned Dragon Woman...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing helplessly...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together as Mall Fahrein dragged towards his horse drawn cart and laid her on her back in the open tray of the cart.

He spread the long muscular creamy legs of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk wide open...and shoved another draco form-soaked cloth under her tight red dragon scale panty.

"NO...UUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT DRACO FORM...ON A CLOTH....UNDER MY DRAGON PANTY...UUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...IN MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...IT'S...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...UUUUUH

...WET...UUUUUUH...EXCITED...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHHHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHHHH...HELPLESS...GOT TO...UUH......HAVE TO...UUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she had a gigantic orgasm inside her tight red dragon scale panty...the drug soaked cloth there...trapping all of her thick super erogenous cum there.

Seeing her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...the labored movements of her huge firm creamy breasts under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...the throbbing of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris under her tight strapless red dragon scale panty...Mall Fahrein grinned as he prepared a third cloth with a stronger dose of draco form than the other two.

"Now Dragon Woman...I'm going to put this third cloth freshly soaked in draco form over your face...with your enlarged breasts and your enlarged clitoris in state of excitement you've nevet experienced...this will put you to sleep...you will stay unconscious for the next 7 hours...Sweet dreams" gloated Mall Fahrein as he draped the cloth over the beauteous face of the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Hnnnnnnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnn...nnn...nnn...nnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure into the fibres of the damp cloth...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly in the confines of her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...her big hard wet excited glossy red clitoris throbbing under her tight red dragon scale panty...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the back of the cart...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the wooden surface on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...as she dreamed erotic thoughts about Timot...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Mall Fahrein draped a tarpaulin over the unconscious Dragon Woman...then drove his cart along the dirt road towards his destination.

One hour later

Riding along a dirt road he discovered in the forest...Timot followed it...until he found the corpse of the troll.

He got off his horse and examined it.

"Dragon Woman must have killed it...but where is she...Uhh" groaned Timot...suddenly feeling aroused as his dick became stiff under his armor.

"There's a strange scent in the air...Like some kind of aphrodisiac. Dragon Woman told me that her super powers are negated by sex...her biggest weakness...that if she's aroused in her huge breasts and in her big cunt...she loses her powers...and can be knocked unconscious for a long time. Could she have been lured into a trap and captured by whoever was controlling these trolls?" he wondered.

Then he spotted marks left by a cart's wheels in the dirt road.

"Dragon Woman could be in danger. I should follow this trail" resolved Timot as he got back on his horse and rode along the dirt road...following the cart wheel tracks.

In Mall's hideout

6 hours later.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure...as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Feeling lingering hardness in her big puffy glossy red nipples and in her wide glossy red areolas...lingering hardness and wetness in her big glossy red clitoris...the Big Breasted Basilisk awoke to finds herself bound by strong ropes to a wooden structure...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs outstretched...wearing only her red dragon scale mask and her red dragon scale bracelets.

Her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...Dragon Woman saw Mall Fahrein approaching her.

"Uuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Mall Fahrein...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You knocked me unconscious...one week ago...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with an aphrodisiac...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...created...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

from my own dragon cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have you captured me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going to do...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuh...to...

...me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as she stared sleepily at the evil alchemist.

"I plan to make you a gift for my daughter! Since you appeared Dragon Whore...My daughter has not been the same...You have taken the attraction of all the men in Elvisguard...including Timot Normandi...who my daughter desires!!" gloated Mall Fahrein as he walked over to a nearby table to mix some more potions.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...I must get my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas...and...Uuuuuh...my big Dragon Clitoris...to relax...while he is talking...Uuuuuuuuh...I will regain my strength...stamina...and speed of 10 dragons...and defeat Mall Fahrein" thought the Big Breasted Basilisk as she tried to clear her foggy mind.

But she soon realised that the evil alchemist had prepared for this.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...scent of Draco Form...in the air...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all around me...keeping me dizzy...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's enough to keep my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaard

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is also being kept...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard

...hhhh....hhh...hot...hhh...hhh...horny...hhh...hhh...hhhh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..wet...going to...Uuh...got to...Uuuuh...have to...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm...two waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

"These smells have no effect on me...but you are totally helpless against them big breasted hero whore!!" sneered Mall Fahrein as he approached the trapped and tired Top Heavy 9ft Giantess with a bottle of draco form.

Standing in front of her...he poured some of it on to a thick bristled brush...and then began to pass the brush over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...paying special attention to her wide hard glossy red areolas and her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...getting sleepier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...sleepier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will always be defeated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

by draco form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm flattered...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...that an enemy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...would do all what you did...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...to defeat me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..don't want...to fight...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't want...to get...free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure...staring with sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask at Mall Fahrein...her head swaying from side to side as he brushed her across the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...until she powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out from the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"You desire to be docile Dragon Woman...Time for you to be knocked unconscious again" gloated Mall Fahrein as he took the same brush and applied it vigorously to her big hard wet excited and glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO MUCH...UUUH

...SO EXCITING...UUH...GOING TO...UUUH...WANT TO...UUUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUH

UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as the evil alchemist brought her to a sequence of three gigantic orgasms...causing three waterfalls of thick white cum to cascaded out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red clitoris...her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the wooden structure that she was bound to...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails...as she clung desperately to consciousness...thinking erotic thoughts about Timot Normandi.

The beaten Big Breasted Basilisk had no idea that at that moment...her knight in shining armor arrived at the cabin in the woods which Mall Fahrein was using as his hideout and place to torture her.

Timot found the alchemist's cart outside of the cabin...and inspected its rear...finding drops of his superheroine crush's super erogenous cum there.

"The trolls were bait to lure out Dragon Woman...to be drugged...knocked unconscious and captured. She's no doubt being kept helpless inside by some fiend who knows that to exploit her in her huge breasts will make her weak and tired. I have to rescue her" resolved Timot as he drew his sword and made his way towards the front door of the cabin.

As he entered the cabin...the brave knight caught a whiff of a powerful aroma which made him think about the Big Breasted Basilisk who he was infatuated with...causing him to have a sharp and immediate erection and ejaculation under his armor.

"UHHHH" groaned Timot...who was overwhelmed by a wave of nausea which caused him to stagger about inside of the cabin...dropping his sword in the process. Mall Fahrein picked up the sword and came up behind the unsuspecting knight.

"UNNNH" groaned Timot as the evil alchemist hit him in the back of the head with the hilt of his own sword...causing him to collapse face down to the floor of the cabin and pass out.

At that moment...Dragon Woman felt her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples harden even further.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...My big Dragon Nipples...Uuuuuuuh...feeling haaaaaaard...warning me...Uuuuuuuh...of danger...Uuuuuh

Timot....Uuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuh...have to save him...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body wiggling frantically and in futility as she tried to break the strong ropes binding her to the wooden structure she was trapped in.

Mall Fahrein grinned as he soaked another cloth in the powerful aphrodisiac liquid Draco Form...made from the super erogenous cum of the tired Top Heavy 9ft Giantess...and came up behind her as she struggled...distracted by thoughts of her secret boyfriend Timot Normandi.

"Your concern for your knight boyfriend is your biggest mistake big breasted hero fool...Time for you to sleep again!" gloated Mall Fahrein as he clamped the cloth over her nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNN...NNNNN...NNNNNN...NNNNNNN...NNN

NNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure into the cloth...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big hard and erect glossy red nipples...as she powerfully lactated...and was brought to another gigantic orgasm which caused a waterfall of thick white cum to cascade out of her big hard wet excited and came toe-shaped glossy red cunt on to the floor of the cabin....her r yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...then slowly closing as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the wooden structure that she was bound to...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails...as succumbed to unconsciousness...thinking erotic thoughts about Timot Normandi.

30 minutes later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly...announcing her return to consciousness...erotic thoughts about the handsome knight on her mind...as her yellow eyes fluttered in the slits of the red dragon scale mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

The Big Breasted Basilisk discovered she was still trapped.

But she was surprised to see her secret boyfriend in front of her.

Timot was tied to a chair and stripped down to his underwear.

She noticed his dick was stiff and erect.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...his penis...Uuuuuuuuuuh...it's so...haa...haa...haaaaard...Uuuuuuuh

...got to look at it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as she found herself becoming hypnotized as she stared with increasingly sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she looked at Timot's stiff and erect dick.

The evil alchemist noticed this and soaked a fresh cloth in the liquid aphrodisiac draco form.

"So you interested in your knight's sword eh?" asked Mall Fahrein as he clamped the cloth over Dragon Woman's nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Dragon Woman loudly into the cloth...shaking her head in futility from side to side...as the scent of her own super erogenous cum...mixed with other natural aphrodisiacs from different places in Elvisguard...made her feel dizzy...weak...sleepy...hot...horny...and helpless again.

As he noticed her yellow eyes were about to close in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...Mall Fahrein removed the cloth from the beauteous face of the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"You have feelings for this knight don't you big breasted hero fool?!!" asked Mall as he rubbed the cloth over each of the sexy summits of Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh

... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...refusing to answer the evil alchemist.

Setting aside the drug-soaked cloth...Mall Fahrein twisted Dragon Woman's big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples 360 degrees clockwise.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEE

IN MY BIG HAAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...STOP...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Dragon Woman in utter agony as Mall Fahrein twisted her famous nipples...until geysers of white milk shot out of their hardened tips.

Mall Fahrein reapplied the draco form to her beateous face.

"HNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnn

...nnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she inhaled more draco form from the cloth...into her lungs...

keeping her dizzy...weak...and sleepy...her yellow eyes starting to close in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"Do you have feelings for this knight?" asked the evil alchemist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Y...Y...Yes...

Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes staring sleepily at Timot who was unconscious and tied in a chair in front of her.

Mall Fahrein had an idea and threw some water into Timot's face to wake him up.

"Uhhh...What..." groaned Timot.

He was shocked and aroused to see Dragon Woman...naked...bound and helpless in front of him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...T...T...Timot...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman sleepily and in pleasure...unable to look away from the outline of his hard and erect dick against the fabric of his underwear.

In her tired brain...the Big Breasted Basilisk fantasised being naked with Timot and having sex with him.

"Is this what you want big breasted hero fool?!" asked Mall Fahrein rhetorically as he pulled down Timot's underwea to expose his hard and erect penis to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh

....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...hypnotized by Timot's stiff and erect penis...making the thoughts of sex with Timot stronger.

Seeing the Big Breasted Basilisk naked...hot...horny and helpless...the scent of her super erogenous cum filling the interior of the cabin...erotic thoughts of sex with her...filled Timot's mind.

"UHH...UHHH...UHHHHHHHHHH"groaned Timot as he ejaculated violently...a stream of his white cum from his penis bathing Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she had another gigantic orgasm....a waterfall of thick white cum...falling out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

With Dragon Woman and Timot hot...horny and helpless before him...Mall Fahrein took the knight's cum that was on the heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts and began to rub it on her big hard wet and excited clitoris.

" NO...UUUUUH...OH NO...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman louder with pleasure...and had another gigantic orgasm.

"Are you totally defeated big breasted hero fool?" asked Mall Fahrein rhetorically

"Uuuuuh...Y...Y...Yes...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body hanging limp on the wooden structure that she was tied to...as she surrendered to unconsciousness before an aroused and helpless Timot.

"Dragon Woman!! Dragon Woman!!" cried Timot as he watched her pass out before him.

In Dragon Woman's head... images of sex and the torture she had suffered at the hands of Mall Fahrein kept her completely defeated.

Then she heard the voice of Tela the Dragon who granted her alter ego Rosa Finduais the powers to fight evil in Elvisguard as Dragon Woman.

"You must not give up Rosa Finduais! You must defeat the evil Mall Fahrein!"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...he knows my weaknesses...smarter than me...Uuuuuh

...not giving me a chance...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to recover...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...can't win...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to stay...unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa in pleasure in her mind.

"There is no time to sleep Rosa Finduais...Dragon Woman must act..." said Tela as an image formed in the mind of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk...of the evil alchemist threatening to kill Timot with his own sword.

"You were foolish to try and save your big breasted hero girlfriend Captain Normandi...I will kill you for dismissing the feelings of true love my daughter has for you" declared Mall Fahrein...as he he raised Timot's sword in his right hand...preparing to strike...while the handsome and brave knight was bound...naked...dazed...and aroused from the aroma of Dragon Woman's super erogenous cum and other natural aphrodisiacs which the evil alchemist was using to keep the Big Breasted Basilisk...hot...horny...and helpless.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuh

..so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to save him" moaned Rosa in pleasure in her mind...as she strained her foggy brain to concentrate.

Mall Fahrein was seconds away from killing Timot...when he turned to see an aura of fire surround the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of Dragon Woman as she was tied to the wooden structure behind him.

"What???....No!!!" yelled Mall Fahrein in disbelief as the Big Breasted Basilisk as she unleashed her breath of fire...engulfing the evil alchemist...and flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs with effort...managing to free herself from the wooden structure that she had been tied to for hours by Mall Fahrein.

Screaming in agony...his body engulfed in flames...Mall Fahrein staggered into his nearby workbenches and shelves filled with bottles of raw chemicals and other potions...causing further explosions inside of the cabin....which quickly caught on fire.

The thick noxious smoke overwhelmed Timot immediately and he passed out on the floor of the burning cabin.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...scent of draco form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...other potions...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...making my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas...get...haaa...haaa...haaaa....haaaaaaaard...again...making my big Dragon Clitoris...haaa...haaa...haaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..again...have to get Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to safety...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Dragon Woman...who was clad in her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...and tight dragon scale panty...once again...as she lifted the unconscious knight up off the floor in her muscular creamy arms with effort...flexed her huge creamy thighs with effort...and launched herself up through the roof of the burning cabin.

As she flew away...the Big Breasted Basilisk was spotted by the evil alchemist's daughter Mell Fahrein...who was approaching the cabin on horseback.

"No!!!...Father!!!" screamed Mell Fahrein as she rode faster towards the cabin...and entered the burning building through a back door.

The heat of the fire was too intense and the cabin was falling quickly around her.

Mell Fahrein was unable to reach her father but managed to take a wooden chest out of the cabin...which contained scripts and other items which Mall Fahrein used to make all of his potions.

Minutes later...Mall Fahrein was standing outside of the burnt ruins of the cabin where her father had perished.

"I swear by the dark forces of Elvisguard!!...I shall have my revenge on you Dragon Woman!!...I shall humiliate you...make you suffer endlessly...until I am ready to kill you myself...All who side with you against me shall be destroyed!!" screamed Mall Fahrein...holding a black book in her right hand...and a skull in her left hand.

10 minutes later

Dragon Woman alighted to the ground in a forest some distance away from the destroyed cabin...and gently laid the unconscious Timot Normandi on the dirt before her. His horse was standing close by...having retreated to the forest from the burning cabin.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my great Dragon Breasts...so heavy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard...can't stop looking...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

at Timot's penis...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's...so...haaa...haaaa...haaaaaaard..." moaned the Big Breasted Basilisk in pleasure...the palm of her creamy right hand...pressed against the middle of her forehead...her sleepy yellow eyes...riveted in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she stared at the unconscious knight's stiff and erect dick as he lay on the dirt before her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is so...so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaard

...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...hhhh...hhhh....hot...hhhhh...hhhh...horny...hhhhh...hhhhh...hhhhhhhhh

helpless...going to...Uuuh...want to...Uuuuh...got to...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman as she brought herself to another gigantic orgasm under her tight red dragon scale panty...and simultaneously lactated under her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...collapsing to the dirt next to Timot with a hefty thud.

Five minutes later...Timot began to recover...his exposed penis relaxed...as the effects of the potions in the cabin wore off.

"Uhhhh...What...Uhhhh...Where..." gasped the handsome and brave knight...shocked to find himself naked and in the forest...with no idea how he got there.

Turning to his left...Timot felt his penis become stiff and erect again...as he saw Dragon Woman lying sprawled out on her back on the dirt...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the dirt on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...as she lay unconscious before him.

Seeing his horse nearby...Timot quickly got some spare clothes and boots he kept in his saddle bags...and put them on.

"You saved me again Dragon Woman...at great risk to yourself. Don't worry...I'll take care of you" Timot assured the unconscious Big Breasted Basilisk as he lifted her off the ground in his arms...placed her on his horse and rode away.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman loudly and in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

She felt the warm glow of a nearby fire on her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...the absence of ropes binding her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet...and a firm but soft surface beneath her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she stretched her long muscular creamy legs back and forth below her wide shapely waist...exploring the soft and firm surface beneath her...with the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which had glossy red toenails.

She felt her big puffy glossy red nipples stiffen slightly...telling her that she wasn't alone. The tired Top Heavy 9ft Giantess slowly opened her yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...seeing a blurry image...which turned into the brave and handsome knight Timot Normandi...his lean muscular upper body exposed...wearing a pants and boots...sitting beside her on the edge of a bed...in a bedroom...in his house outside of New Dawn Village...where she lived in her regular identity of his best friend Rosa Finduais.

"Are you all right Dragon Woman?" asked Timot as he gazed at her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...clad only by her red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists and her red dragon scale mask on the upper part of her beauteous face.

"Timot...Uuuuuuh....What...happened...Uuuuuuuh...." sighed Dragon Woman...feeling aroused in her big puffy glossy red nipples and wide glossy red areolas...feeling wet and excited in her big glossy red clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic forest...between her huge creamy thighs...as she looked at the handsome knight...who she was falling in love with.

"You've been unconscious for the last 12 hours. The alchemist Mall Fahrein was used some trolls to attack New Dawn Village to lure you into a trap. He must have used a powerful aphrodisiac to knock you out. I tracked him down to a cabin in the forest but he caught me before I could rescue you. He was about to kill me...but you managed to get free and stop him with your fire breath. I woke up in the forest to find you unconscious next to me. Once again you saved my life. Mall Fahrein must have died in the fire which burnt the cabin to the ground" said Timot as he extended his right hand...his fingers gently stroking the sexy summits of the Big Breasted Basilisk's huge firm creamy bust as she lay on her back on the bed before him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...No Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...You saved me...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...from Mall Fahrein's evil treachery...

He drugged me a week earlier...made me reveal my weaknesses...then made me smell my own Dragon Cum to knock me unconscious and forget what happened...Uuuuuuuuuh...if you hadn't suspected that I had fallen into a trap...Uuuuuuuuh

...Who knows what Mall Fahrein would have done to me...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" sighed Dragon Woman with pleasure...her eyelids heavy in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she stared sleepily at Timot as he lightly caressed the borders of her wide glossy red areolas...while avoiding contact with her big puffy glossy red nipples.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you tired...I remember what you told me about your huge Dragon Breasts...your big Dragon Nipples...and your wide Dragon Areolas...being the source of your strength as well as your biggest weakness...but I..." began Timot before the Big Breasted Basilisk placed her creamy right index finger on his lips to silence him.

"Uuuuuuuuh...You're my hero Timot...Uuuuuuuh...and the man I love...Uuuuuuuh...You're the only man who I would willingly allow to play with my huge Dragon Breasts...Uuuuuuuuh...your hands...Uuuuuuuh...feel so good...Uuuuuuuuh

...don't stop...Uuuuuuuh...more...Uuuuuuuh...please...give me more..." sighed Dragon Woman as she looked up at the handsome and brave knight...enjoying the feel of his hands on her naked firm creamy breasts...feeling growing wetness and excitement in her big glossy red clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic forest between her huge creamy thighs.

Timot was surprised when she grabbed his wrists with her creamy hands and flipped him on to the bed...positioning herself on top of him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Dragon Woman as she pressed her glossy red lips against Timot's lips...as she rested her voluptuous and muscular creamy body on top of his lean muscular body. Timot kicked off his boots...as the Big Breasted Basilisk removed his pants...and then his underwear...causing his stiff and erect penis to rub against the inner sides of her huge creamy thighs...as they rolled around on the bed...each of them trying to get the upper hand over the others...their muscular arms and legs flailing as they began an impromptu and intense round of sex.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she felt Timot's stiff and erect penis...rubbing against the inner sides of her huge creamy thighs as they rolled together repeatedly atop the bed...making her big glossy red clitoris become wetter and more excited with each contact...her big puffy glossy red nipples and wide glossy red areolas...becoming hard and erect as her naked huge firm breasts rubbed repeatedly against the smooth surface of Timot's lean muscular chest.

The handsome knight was surprised when the Big Breasted Basilisk straddled him atop the bed...grabbed hold of his stiff and erect penis with her right creamy hand...and began to rub it at super speed. "UHHHHHHHHHH...DRAGON WOMAN...

I...UHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Timot...feeling pleasure beyond his wildest dreams. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T FIGHT MY LOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU WANT THIS...UUUUUUH

AS MUCH AS I DO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she rubbed his penis at super speed.

She was surprised when Timot managed to get his free right hand between her huge creamy thighs...insert his right middle and index fingers between the parted lips of her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris...and began to probe deeper and deeper inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy red cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UUUH...UUUH...UHHH...UHHH...UUUH...UHHH...UUH...

UHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Dragon Woman and Timot in pleasure as they simultaneously brought themselves to gigantic orgasms...causing them to collapse on the bed next to each...and pass out.

Four hours later

Dragon Woman smiled as she got out of bed...and slowly donned her tight strapless red dragon scale bra and tight red dragon scale panty...which lay on a table nearby.

After donning her tight and sexy battle garb...the Big Breasted Basilisk walked back over to the bed...where her new boyfriend...the brave and handsome knight Timot...lay asleep...exhausted from their intense and passionate lovemaking.

"Sleep well Timot my love. I wouldn't have been able to defeat Mall Fahrein if you didn't realise that I had fallen into his trap and you came to rescue me" whispered Dragon Woman as she tenderly kissed the sleeping knight on his lips before she silently slipped out of his house.

Flexing her huge thighs...Dragon Woman leapt into the sky and flew away towards New Dawn Village with the speed of 10 dragons.

"My enemies will always find ways to exploit the weaknesses I have in my great Dragon Breasts and in my big Dragon Cunt. Mall Fahrein created that draco form aphrodisiac from my own Dragon Cum which will always arouse me and knock me unconscious. I've accepted I'll always face difficult tests...but thanks to Timot...I know I will always win in the end" thought Dragon Woman as she flew home to New Dawn Village...to change back into her regular identity of Timot's best friend Rosa Finduais and await whatever new danger lay in store for her.

To be continued.

Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:28 pm