Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 3
Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 3

New Dawn Village

Elvisguard

Mall Fahrein was in his house preparing a formula, he had made using the super erogenous cum of the famous superheroine of Elvisguard...Dragon Woman.

The alchemist knew his daughter Mell Fahrein was jealous of the Big Breasted Basilisk and obsessed with defeating and humiliating her by every means possible.

Since then he was looking to make an aphrodisiac which was like no other in Elvisguard. One that was certain to tame Dragon Woman by exploiting her very obvious weaknesses to sex.

He learnt this after his daughter was rescued by Dragon Woman and they rewarded her by using some of their aphrodisiacs on her huge firm creamy breasts and big glossy red clitoris...to arouse her until she lactated and orgasmed and then knocked her unconscious. Before she passed out...Mell Fahrein remembered Dragon Woman confessing that her own super erogenous cum was a potent aphrodisiac which could knock her out every time she was sexually aroused.

"This will be a good gift for Mell" thought Mall Fahrein as he looked at a jar of a clear liquid.

"I must find a way to test it on that big breasted hero woman" he resolved.

He thought about how his daughter had not been home for many days.

Mall Fahrein suspected he knew the reason for that.

"Mell has allowed her obsession with Dragon Woman to make her seek out purveyors of black magic...so they can help her to find ways to defeat the big breasted hero fool. I will show my daughter that pure alchemy can also defeat the Dragon Woman" resolved Mall Fahrein.

One day later

Dragon woman flexed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body as she stood before a group of cheering Nihimdrian knights and soldiers at their base outside of New Dawn Village...celebrating with them...after she arrived in the nick of time to help them defeat a horde of Orcs and Goblins...who had attempted to attack the village.

As the knights and soldiers dispersed...Dragon Woman stood in heroic pose...her creamy hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the ground...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts...threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra which barely contained them...as she spoke with the base's commander...Captain Timot Normandi...a Nihindrian Knight...who she was very attracted to...especially after their last adventure...when she was captured by the Orc King and Orc Queen...but was able to prevail...when she realised that Timot's life was in danger.

As she stood at 9ft to his 6ft...feeling hardness in her famous nipples and areolas under her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...feeling wetness and excitement in her famous clitoris under her tight red dragon scale panty between her huge creamy thighs...Dragon Woman badly craved to have sex with the brave and handsome knight...who was equally aroused in her presence.

"We've won another great victory thanks to you Dragon Woman. Can you perhaps stay for dinner with me?" asked Timot...his dick stiff and erect under his armor.

"Your offer's tempting Timot...but I have someplace else to be. I will see you again soon" replied the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess with a smile on her face...as they spoke.

From within the crowd of people inside of the base...Mall Fahrein...wearing a hood and cloak to conceal his identity as he mingled with the villagers who came to celebrate the victory...noticed the outlines of Dragon Woman's famous nipples against her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...as she walked away from the handsome knight...disappearing into an alley between too buildings...unnoticed by anyone else...due to the celebrations that were taking place.

The alchemist knew this was the right opportunity to strike...and followed the Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Oooh...being around Timot...makes my big Dragon Nipples and wide Dragon Areolas...so...hard...my big Dragon Clitoris...so excited and wet...I want to have sex with him...But I can't endanger Timot if my enemies know he's my boyfriend. He also doesn't know that I'm his best friend from childhood Rosa Finduais" thought Dragon Woman as she walked down the deserted alley...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless dragon scale bra...as she walked.

"Now that my latest adventure to stop another monster attack against New Dawn Village is over...I need to get back home...change into Rosa Finduais and get to my regular job as helper to Fredo Boggins...the village book keeper" resolved the Big Breasted Basilisk...thinking erotic thoughts about Timot..as she prepared to fly away.

Her erotic thoughts causing her to become complacent and lower her guard...Mall Fahrein...the alchemist who had been following her undetected...seized his opportunity to strike...dousing her huge firm creamy breasts with a clear liquid from a bottle that he was carrying.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING THROWN ON MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...GETTING UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...FEELING VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE BEEN DRUGGED..." moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing as she tried to maintain her balance.

This allowed the smaller Mall Fahrein...who stood at 4 ft tall...to don gloves with sponges on their palms and come up easily behind the Big Breasted Basilisk as she staggered around dizzily in the alley.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING ATTACKED FROM BEHIND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT WEIRD DRUG...UUUUUUUH

BEING RUBBED ON MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO DARES TO ATTACK ME...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails curled with tension and straining to stay close together....as the alchemist Mall Fahrein held her against his smaller stockier frame...while rubbing the sponges on the palms of his special gloves over her huge firm creamy breasts...until they became slick with the liquid they contained...allowing him to easily remove her strapless tight red dragon scale bra to see that the wide glossy red areolas and the big puffy glossy red nipples which capped the sexy summits of her naked huge creamy breasts were extremely excited...very hard and erect from only minimal application of his special drug.

"Cease your tedious rhetoric big breasted hero fool!! This will douse your fire!!" gloated Mall Fahrein as he rubbed the sponges attached to the palms of his gloves over the sexy summits of the naked huge firm creamy breasts of Dragon Woman as she continued to writhe frantically in his grips...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails curled with tension and straining to stay close together.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...I'VE GOT TO AGREE WITH YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHOEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIQUID DRUG...YOU'RE PUTTING ON MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...IS MAKING THEM...SO...HAAAAA...HAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...YOU KNOW THEY ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MAIN WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

GETTING VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DRUG IS FORCING ME...TO LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman with pleasure as her muscular creamy arms dangled limp on either side of her shapely upper torso...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...moving back and forth...over the dirt in the alley...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together...her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of the red dragon scale mask...her vision blurring...as the world around her got slower and slower...as geysers of white milk shot out frequently from the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...as her naked huge firm creamy breasts rose and fell slower and slower with each deeper and more relaxed breath that she took.

This made it easier for the alchemist Mall Fahrein to lower the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk down to the dirt...laying her flat on the ground.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WHO...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...ARE YOU DOING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

...VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

FALLEN INTO YOUR CLEVER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I DON'T WANT...TO ESCAPE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...T...T...TIMOT...HHH...HHH...HHHH...HELP ME...UUUUH...UUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...staring with sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...at the blurry image of Mall Fahrein as he rubbed the sponges over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as they rose and fell slower and slower up and down...her long muscular creamy legs moving back and forth slowly below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet struggling to stay close together and curled with tension...as erotic thoughts of the brave and handsome knight Timot...who she was attracted to...filled her increasingly tired brain.

"Your knight boyfriend won't rescue you big breasted hero whore!!...You have no desire to be rescued...You only want to be tamed and defeated...You know you are completely helpless against my new drug...created from several natural aphrodisiacs of Elvisguard...like orc semen...

and goblin drool...and mixed with your own unique cum...which is very virgin...and highly erogenous in nature" explained Mall Fahrein as he rubbed his drug-soaked sponges over the sexy summits of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk's naked huge firm creamy breasts as they rose and fell slowly before him...as she lay sprawled out on the ground on her back before him.

"UUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUH...VERY WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH

...VERY EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HELPLESS...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and in agreement...her yellow eyes barely open in the slits of the red dragon scale mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...her long muscular creamy legs moving back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails..desperately straining to stay curled with tension and close together as Mall Fahrein rubbed his drug-soaked sponges over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaved slowly up and down before him.

The evil alchemist observed a throbbing motion in the middle of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk's tiny tight red dragon scale panty that barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs...as wet as a growing wetness around its edges.

Hot...horny...and helpless...Dragon Woman did nothing as Mall Fahrein pulled her tiny tight red dragon scale panty down to her knees to reveal her thick matted glossy red pubic bush...and her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris that was located in the middle of it.

"This should weaken you further big breasted hero woman!!" sneered Mall Fahrein as he took a small bottle out of a pouch attached to his belt...hidden under his cloak...and poured more of his special clear liquid drug directly on to the big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris of the tired Top Heavy 9ft Giantess.

"UUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUHI...UUUUUUUH...I'M BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUH...IT'S BECOMING...SO...HAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUH...WET...UUUH...EXCITED...

GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman as she brought herself to a gigantic orgasm without needing to have her big glossy red clitoris rubbed...a huge waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt on to the ground between her wide open long muscular creamy legs which moved back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Mall Fahrein was excited to see that his experiment had worked.

He had created a drug that could always be used to tame Dragon Woman into submission.

"You're totally helpless big breasted hero woman!! This will make you weaker and sleepier!!" gloated Mall Fahrein as he rubbed the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris with his left middle and index fingers.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and in agreement as the evil alchemist for--d her to have three gigantic orgasms in quick succession...causing four waterfalls of thick white cum to flow freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt on to the ground between her wide open long muscular creamy legs.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUH...HOT...UUH...HOT...UUUUUH...HORNY...UUUH...UUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUH...WHOEVER YOU ARE...UUUUUH...I...UUUUUH...WILL...UUH...UUH...BRING YOU...UUH...TO...UUUH

...UUUH...JUSTICE...UUUH...FOR...DOING THIS...UUH...TO ME...UUH...UUH...UUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and in a pathetic attempt at defiance... as she rolled her head...pillowed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights from side to side...her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she struggled to stay awake...and struggled to deny the truth that she was excited by the thought of being defeated again...erotic thoughts of the brave and handsome knight Timot...clouding her foggy brain...making it impossible for her to think.

"Your idle rhetoric is boring me big breasted hero woman! Our business is concluded for the moment! You will now allow me to put you to sleep for several hours and you will forget what happened to you!...All of this thanks to my new aphrodisiac drug gains its great power from your very own highly erogenous cum...I call it...Draco Form!!" gloated Mall Fahrein as he took out a thick white cloth that been presoaked in his special liquid aphrodisiac drug...soaked the cloth in each of the four waterfalls of thick white cum that were cascading freely out of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt...and then draped the cloth over her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

DRACO FORM...WILL ALWAYS MAKE THEM...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...

HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUH

...THOUGHTS OF SEX...CLOUDING MY MIND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO FORGET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

EVERYTHING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT HAPPENED TO ME HERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH

..GOT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body shuddering on the ground as she had one more gigantic orgasm...then going limp...the drug-soaked cloth completely covering her beauteous face...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink hard and erect nipples...her big glossy pink clitoris...hard...wet...and excited in the middle of her thick matted glossy red pubic bush that was soaked by her own thick white cum from her many gigantic orgasms...her muscular creamy arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular creamy legs wide open...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the next 10 hours.

Mall Fahrein made his escape.

He was proud to have created a formula that would always defeat Dragon Woman as he thought of a way to trap her and give her as a gift to his daughter.

To be continued

Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:27 pm