Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 am

Might of the Mosquito Woman 
Megalomaniac

Post Might of the Mosquito Woman
Might of the Mosquito Woman

Tokyo, Japan 1970
10 pm

At their laboratory...Doctor HIRO OKITA...30 and his wife Yuki...26...were hard at work on one of Hiro's new experiments.

A brilliant young scientist...Hiro was contracted to work for a top government agency...the Japanese Public Security Intelligence Agency...right out of university to work on projects that would help to keep Japan safe from all threats...foreign and domestic.

Yuki had met Hiro while they were students at university and fell in love with him at first sight.

Many people never understood how a nerd like Hiro was able to win over a beautiful...smart and outgoing girl like Yuki...who came from a wealthy Japanese family...and was a black belt in karate.

Yuki...always felt aroused when she was with Hiro or whenever she thought about him. It was never something she could explain.

When he proposed to her...Yuki said yes and agreed to be his assistant at his new job.

She saw him frown as he got the computer readout on the tests he was doing on a new serum...based on the DNA of mosquitoes.

"Another failure...the gene sequence isn't sustainable. We've done several experiments...but we just can't tap into the mosquito DNA...to harness the potential benefits it has...to help Japan..." lamented Hiro.

"Don't worry Hiro. You'll find the answer...You always do" said Yuki as she took his hands in her own.

"You could have done so much better for a husband than me." sighed Hiro as he kissed her hands.

Their intimate moment was interrupted when a group of five masked thugs armed with pistols entered the lab and held the couple up at gunpoint.

"You're coming with us Doctor Okita!" declared the thug leader.

"Hiro..." said Yuki...looking at her scientist husband.

"I'm not going anywhere with these men! yelled Hiro as he punched the thug closest to him...and then another.

Yuki reacted instantly...kicking another thug in the groin with the ball of her right foot...and then dealing a left hand karate chop to another thug's jaw.

A third thug intervened...driving his fight into the middle of Yuki's shapely breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUH" groaned Yuki as the blow lifted her off her feet...sending her crashing into a flask containing the inherit formula containing mosquito DNA...along with flasks of other chemicals nearby...as she fell to the floor on the other side of the table and passed out.

"Yuki!!" yelled Hiro...about to run to his wife's aid...when two thugs pointed their pistols at her as she lay unconscious on the floor...in a pool of liquid chemicals.

"Come along Doctor or we kill your wife!!" snarled the thug leader.

"I'll go with you. Don't hurt my wife" said Hiro.

"Smart move Doctor!" said the thug leader as he looked at the unconscious Yuki and ordered another thug to write a note.

10.30 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro..." groaned Yuki as she regained consciousness and lifted herself off the floor...her clothes were soaked in several liquid chemicals...which had also soaked into her skin.

The young woman found a note left by the masked thugs who kidnapped Hiro.

"Don't call the police!...Stay here and await further instructions from us...if you want to see your husband alive again!" read the note instructed the thug leader before he and the other three masked thugs walked out of the lab...with Hiro as their prisoner.

Alone in the lab...Yuki was worried for her husband's safety.

"I've got to help Hiro! But how? If I call the police...Those criminals will kill him before they find him! I know karate but those criminals outnumber me and have guns!" thought Yuki as she paced around the lab...growing more anxious as seconds stretched into minutes.

Suddenly she felt strange buzzing sensations in her shapely breasts which felt unusual.

In a split second...Yuki changed from her normal size to miniscule...and found herself hovering in the air...

Her clothes has shrunk to fit her body in this tiny state but everything else in the lab around her was huge.

In another split second...she returned to normal size.

"What?" gasped Yuki...as she looked at her body...which was now voluptuous and muscular....with a pair of massive firm creamy breasts...capped at their now sexy summits by wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...from where the buzzing sensations were emanating from.

"My body...It somehow feels stronger and sexier...more than a normal woman...I can shrink to the size of an insect and fly in that state" gasped Yuki in amazement.

She was surprised again...as with a random movement of her right muscular creamy hand...an energy blast fired from the finger tips of her right hand and blew a hole in a nearby brick wall.

"I'm not the scientific genius that Hiro is...but I can't deny what's going on...Somehow...I've gotten super powers. Super strength...the power to shrink and fly...and energy blasts out of my hands...It has something to do with my breasts becoming bigger and sexier somehow. The hormones in my genes...the other chemicals which soaked into my skin...along with the mosquito DNA formula that Hiro thought was useless...have somehow activated it...I've become a superheroine
...I've got to rescue my husband...but I have to keep my identity safe from everyone...including Hiro...to do that" resolved Yuki as she felt buzzing sensations in her enlarged nipples under her dress...which were telling her that Hiro was in danger and where to find him.

Her eyes fell on a nearby wardrobe filled with an assortment of suits of various materials...along with other apparel such as goggles and helmets. Yuki Okita got an idea.
Minutes later...Yuki stepped out into the middle of the deserted lab...wearing a skin tight white translucent bodysuit that hugged every curve of her now voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"These bodysuits which Hiro designed are bulletproof...fireproof...and waterproof! They're virtually indestructible! But for the sake of fashion...there's no need for me not to highlight this very enhanced body that the mosquito DNA formula and the other chemicals have given me!" quipped Yuki...feeling very empowered as she flexed her muscular arms and long muscular legs...the outlines of her new wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...even the outline of her enhanced clitoris,,, clear against the white translucent fabric of her new costume.

Yuki entwined a white belt around her waist...with a buckle bearing the insignia of a yellow mosquito.

She then slipped a white helmet...with yellow eye slits over her head...a plume of her glossy black hair coming out the back of the helmet...reaching to the middle of her back...while the front of the helmet only left the lower part of her nose and her glossy red lips visible.

Yuki felt low buzzing sensations in her enlarged and enhanced breasts and embraced her new superheroine identity.

"My beloved husband has no idea that he's created Japan's newest superheroine...My big Mosquito Nipples are buzzing...and telling me where he is. Time for Yuki Okita to get into action as MOSQUITO WOMAN" declared the Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman...as she focused her mind to shrink to insect size and flew out of her husband's lab at super speed...using the buzzing sensations in her big puffy glossy pink nipples as a radar to track down Hiro and his kidnappers.

10.45 pm

The group of five masked thugs were in their glee as they drove through the streets of Toyko in a van...with renowned scientist Doctor Hiro Okita as their hostage.

Hiro...his hands tied behind his back...was worried as he could only think about his wife Yuki who was back at his lab...where he had been kidnapped from.

They were all surprised when a voluptuous and muscular woman wearing a white helmet and a white translucent bodysuit suddenly appeared directly in front of them...and drove the ball of her erotic right white foot into the middle of the grill of the speeding van...bringing it to an abrupt halt...causing the two thugs in the driver's cab to go flying through the windscreen and rolling along the street in front of the van.

"Release Doctor Okita now or face my anger!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she assumed a heroic pose.

Her white hands balled into fist on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular white legs slightly apart...her erotic white feet flat on the asphalt...her huge firm breasts framed by the white translucent fabric of her bodysuit pushed forward as the remaining three masked thugs got out of the van...two of them holding her scientist husband.

"Kill that bitch" snarled the thug leader.

Before the two thugs holding Hiro Okita could draw their guns...Mosquito Woman raised her white hands and shot each of them in their faces with a pair of energy blasts.

"Not before you sample my Mosquito Stings!" quipped the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine as the two thugs collapsed to the street unconscious.

Aroused by the voluptuous and muscular body of the Buxom Japanese Superwoman...angry by the way she had taken out his men...the thug leader aimed his gun at Hiro.

Feeling her big puffy nipples buzz sharply under her tight white translucent bodysuit...Mosquito Woman...flexed her huge thighs and leapt towards him...driving the ball of her erotic white foot into the middle of his face...making him fire his gun into the air.

Hiro watched in awe and arousal...as the mysterious masked superwoman...the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...especially her huge firm breasts...and her big clitoris between her huge thighs as she pummeled the thug leader into unconsciousness with a flurry of left and right white hand karate chops.

The thug leader defeated...Mosquito Woman turned around to see Doctor Hiro Okita staring at her in awe and admiration.

"Are you all right Doctor Okita?" asked the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine...with a smile on her glossy red lips...excited by the knowledge that Hiro had no idea that she was his wife Yuki...and how she had saved him using her black belt karate skills...combined with her new super powers...and her new voluptuous and muscular body that made her feel very empowered.

"Uh...Yes...Thank you...You know who I am?...I was being kidnapped by these men....You saved me...Who are you?" asked Hiro as he looked at the Busty Japanese Superwoman.

"You can call me Mosquito Woman! I'm a superheroine and an admirer of your work! We have the same goal! To make a better future for Japan" said Mosquito Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in front of her husband...who had no idea who she was.

Her white hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet resting flat on the asphalt surface of the road...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm breasts framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed forward towards him.

"What you did...That was incredible. How?...How did you get your super powers?...I was working on a formula that involved mosquito DNA...but I could never get it to work...." said Hiro as he studied the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine from her head down to the sexy toes of her erotic feet...every part of her voluptuous and muscular body framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"That's a secret Doctor Okita. You must appreciate that sexy superheroines like me must keep secrets if we're to fight crime and protect innocent people from danger. It's all in a day's work for me" laughed Mosquito Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips as her husband approached her.

As Hiro got closer....the Busty Japanese Superwoman...felt high pitched buzzing sensations in her huge enhanced breasts that were different from the low buzzing sensations that she felt earlier...after getting her super powers...which alerted her to her husband being in danger...and helped her to locate him.

With his keen observation...Doctor Hiro Okita...noticed a pair of large round outlines become very noticeable against the fabric of the Busty Japanese Superwoman's tight white translucent bodysuit...in the place where her huge firm breasts were located...while a wet spot appeared in the space between her huge muscular thighs.

"Is everything all right...Mosquito Woman?" asked Hiro...who was aroused as a man...and curious as a scientist...about what he was seeing...as his buxom female rescuer stood in heroic pose before him on the street...with the five masked thugs who tried to kidnap him...lying unconscious on the asphalt surface around them.

Behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...which covered most of her beauteous face...except the lower part of her nose and her full glossy red lips...Yuki Okita...felt her eyelids becoming very heavy...and her temples beginning to throb with dizziness...as she sought to maintain her heroic composure and pose...to keep her unsuspecting husband impressed with her new sexy superheroine identity.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Yes Doctor...Uuuuuuuuuuh...My big Mosquito Nipples...They're feeling...a little...haa...haa...haaaaard
...under my costume...Somehow...Uuuuuuh....This makes me feel..dizzy...Uuuuuuh...and...Uuuuuuh...sleepy..." sighed Mosquito Woman...as her head sagged a little between her huge firm breasts as Hiro stood directly in front of her.

Through her sleepy brown eyes...behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Yuki noticed that Hiro's dick was stiff and erect under his pants...and deduced that her new voluptuous and muscular body was arousing him...but having an unexpected effect on her too.

"Fascinating...Maybe you can come back with me...Uhh...to my lab...I would...Uhh...like to run..Uhh...some tests" said Hiro.

He was interrupted by the sounds of approaching police sirens and turned around to see two squad cars pull up.

When he turned around...Hiro gasped in surprise.

The mysterious Mosquito Woman was gone.

But as the police officers arrested the masked thugs who she saved him from and took him back to their station...Doctor Hiro Okita thought about getting back to his wife Yuki and finding out more about the mysterious busty superwoman who had saved him from these criminals.

24 hours later
10 am

Doctor Hiro Okita and his wife Yuki had a meeting with Shozabura Tan...Chief of the Japanese Public Security Intelligence Agency in his office in downtown Tokyo about his attempted kidnapping the night before.

"The men who tried to kidnap you Doctor were hired felons. The police questioned them for hours. They were hired and paid anonymously. So whoever really wanted to kidnap you is still out there" said the 70 year old Tan...a veteran intelligence agent.

"I won't let any criminals stop my work for the agency. I'm not afraid" said Hiro as he held Yuki's right hand in his left and gave her a reassuring look as they sat before Chief Tan.

"You're as courageous and patriotic as you're brave Hiro. But whoever tried to kidnap you...could make another attempt...or try to kidnap Yuki to force you to do their bidding. I'll increase the security detail around your lab and your home as a precaution" said Chief Tan.

"What about this woman who saved my husband? Do you know anything about this Mosquito Woman?" asked Yuk...feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris as she asked this question about her new sexy superheroine alter-ego.

"The felons the police arrested couldn't stop talking about that woman. She sounds like a character out of a comic book.
We have now information about her Yuki. But we'll keep an eye out for her. We need to know whether she's an ally or an enemy" said Tan as he ended their meeting.

48 hours later
11 pm

Yuki Okita was asleep in bed next to her husband Hiro...at their house in the suburbs of Tokyo...after completing another day's work at their lab.

There had been no further attempts by criminals to kidnap Hiro.

That thought occupied Yuki's mind...until she was awakened by a low buzzing sensation in her nipples.

"Ooh...I'm feeling the buzz in my big Mosquito Nipples...They're alerting me to crime taking place in the city.
Hiro needs his rest and with the extra security which Chief Tan provided...It gives me a great opportunity to change into Mosquito Woman again and show off my super powers to the bad guys!" thought Yuki with a smile on her face as she slipped out of bed...wearing a flimsy white nightie.

Focusing her mind...she caused her nipples to vibrate at super speed...until she shrunk to insect size...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...clad in her tight white translucent bodysuit...a white belt with a yellow mosquito insignia around her wide shapely waist...a white helmet with yellow eye slits covering the top of her head...and most of her beauteous face...except the lower part of her nose and all of her full glossy red lips...as she changed into Mosquito Woman and flew out of the bedroom...undetected and at super speed towards Tokyo.

A group of three masked robbers were exiting the back of a jewelry store when Mosquito Woman appeared before them and assumed her heroic pose.

They stared at mesmerised as she stood with her white hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet resting flat on the asphalt surface of the road...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm breasts framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed forward towards them.

"You boys must be very eager to impress your girlfriends with the jewelry you have in those bags. I insist you return it" quipped the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine.

"We'll fix you bitch!" sneered one robber as he pulled out a knife and charged towards Mosquito Woman.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated...her huge firm breasts bunching together under her thin tight white translucent bodysuit...the Busty Japanese Superwoman...evaded his wild swings...before disabling him with the ball of her erotic white foot driven hard into his face.

The other two robbers tried to rush Mosquito Woman but in a swift motion...she fired a pair of her Mosquito Stings from the palms of her hands...hitting each of the robbers in their chests...causing them to collapse to the floor.

Gathering the trio together...the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine bent a lead pipe around them to bind them for the police.

"A little momento of our encounter boys" quipped Mosquito Woman as she aimed the insignia on her belt buckle at the trio...and imprinted mosquito tattoos on their faces.

Feeling a low buzz in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit...Mosquito Woman shrunk to insect size and flew away at super speed.

11.15 pm

An elderly couple was walking through a park...when they were suddenly surprised by a group of four teenage gangsters...who started to harass them...after one of them snatched the old lady's purse.

They were startled when Mosquito Woman appeared before them and assumed her heroic pose.

Her white hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic white feet resting flat on the asphalt surface of the road...her long muscular legs spread slightly apart...her huge firm breasts framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit pushed forward towards them.

"You boys need to learn respect for your elders!" declared Mosquito Woman.

"Mind your own business bitch!" snarled one gangster as he swung his left fist at the Busty Japanese Superwoman.

"As a superheroine...This is my business!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she felled him with right white hand karate chop to the throat. The elderly couple watched in awe as the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine made light work of the other three teenage gangsters with a sequence of chops and kicks.

The four teenage gangsters were soon sprawled out and unconscious on the ground. They watched as she aimed the buckle of the belt entwined around her wide shapely waist...and imprinted the tattoo of a mosquito each of their faces.

"These boys won't give you any more trouble" said Mosquito Woman to the couple as she handed the old woman back her purse...shrunk to insect size and flew away at super speed...feeling a low buzzing sensation in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit...telling her there was more evil at work in Tokyo tonight.

In a seedy warehouse in another part of the city...a group of Yakuza thugs were in the process of loaded crates filled with cocaine in the back of vans and trucks...to be taken to drug traffickers in different parts of Tokyo to sell to both poor and rich clients.

They were shocked when Mosquito Woman literally appeared in their midst...bringing their activities to a halt.

Their eyes bulged...and they dropped as she assumed her heroic pose.

Her white hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart her erotic feet resting flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse...every curve of her voluptuous body framed against her tight white translucent bodysuit...especially her huge firm breasts.

"Selling illegal drugs is against the law! I'm here to put you boys out of business!" declared Mosquito Woman...confident of victory against the Yakuza thugs.

"Stupid bitch! You're dead! Kill her!" snarled one of the Yakuza thugs.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman felt an intense low buzzing in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit...warning her of danger...as the Yakuza thugs who were standing around her...in the confines of the dimly lit warehouse...drew their guns and opened fire.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and outlined against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...Mosquito Woman moved at super speed...doing her best to evade the bullets flying all around her...changing frequently to and from insect size...and then counterattacking...by engaging the thugs with a sequence of punches and kicks...and firing salvoes of mosquito stings from the palms of her hands...taking out 15 of them.

"You criminals may as well give up! There's nothing you can do to stop me!" boasted Mosquito Woman as she engaged the thugs in a moving battle through the warehouse...with a sequence of punches...kicks and her mosquito stings. "I'll have these drug traffickers wrapped up soon and then get home to my husband!" thought Mosquito Woman as she remembered how impressed Hiro was when she rescued him and had no idea that she was his own wife Yuki Okita.

Distracted by those thoughts...overconfident and complacent because of her earlier successes against other criminals in Tokyo...since she made her superheroine debut...Mosquito Woman was completely unaware that as she battled the Yakuza thugs...the bullets they were firing from their guns at her...flew in all directions within the dimly lit warehouse...some of them...hitting a series of natural gas cylinders inside of the warehouse that were being used to power a makeshift lab inside of the warehouse that the thugs were using to treat the white cocaine with several different chemicals...to enhance the drug's effects...before they were packaged into crates to be sent to drug traffickers elsewhere in Tokyo to be sold.

The hit by several stray bullets...the gas tanks sprung leaks...and within the space of seconds...exploding violently...causing a huge fireball to spread through the warehouse...consuming crates filled with cocaine...and vehicles inside of the warehouse...igniting the gasoline inside of their tanks...causing several additional violent explosions...all of which took both the Yakuza thugs and the Busty Japanese Superwoman completely by surprise.

"OHHHH....EXPLOSIONS GOING ON ALL AROUND ME...EVERYTHING HAPPENING TOO FAST...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES DIDN'T WARN ME OF ANY OF THIS..." cried Mosquito Woman as the force of the unintentional powerful explosions happening all around her...lifted her off her erotic feet...and sent her flying uncontrollably through the warehouse...her voluptuous and muscular body accentuated against her tight white translucent bodysuit...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing in the air...as she tried to regain her balance...as everything exploded around her and fires spread throughout the warehouse.

There was nothing the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine could do as the force of the unintentional powerful explosions...sent her smashing through several brick walls inside of the warehouse.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
ARE TAKING A LOT OF UNEXPECTED ABUSE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BRICKS AND CONCRETE SMASHING AGAINST THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...GET
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I'M GETTING VERY DIZZY...IMPOSSIBLE TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUNH
..GOT TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE I...." moaned Mosquito Woman as she went hurtling through six brick walls inside of the burning warehouse at rapid speed.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine did not finish her heroic speech...or have any time to use her super powers which were now rapidly fluctuating before she landed amongst the wreckage of several vehicles and tonnes of spilled cocaine that covered the floor of the warehouse...as a result of the unintentional violent explosions of natural gas tanks inside of the burning warehouse.

Her voluptuous and muscular body rolled several times in the layers of thick white cocaine powder that covered the floor of the burning warehouse...until she came to rest on her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

The Busty Japanese Superwoman was made aware of another inconvenient fact which like the explosions...she could do absolutely nothing about.

"Eh....cocaine...has gotten inside of my costume...on gotten on to my huge Mosquito Breasts...giving me an unexpected buzz...in my wide Mosquito Areolas...in my big Mosquito Nipples...cocaine getting on to by big Mosquito Clitoris...giving me a big buzz there...too...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO PLAY WITH THEM...SOMETHING IN THE COCAINE...AROUSING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO PLAY WITH MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES
...HAVE TO MAKE MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAARD...HAVE TO PLAY...UUUUUUUUUUH
...WITH MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...HAVE TO MAKE IT...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
....WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EROTIC THOUGHTS...ABOUT MY HUSBAND...FILLING MY HEAD...CAN'T RESIST THEM....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITING MYSELF...DRUGGING MYSELF... CAN'T STOP...DIDN'T EXPECT THIS...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Mosquito Woman in great pleasure...fondling her huge breasts and her big clitoris uncontrollably as she brought herself to three tsunamic orgasms...which caused a gigantic wet spot to appear in on her suit the space between her wide open huge muscular thighs...and to simultaneously powerfully lactate...the outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples...and wide hard areolas being well defined as additional wet spots...atop the sexy summits of her huge firm breasts...under her tight white translucent body suit.

Her head filled with erotic thoughts of her husband Doctor Hiro Okita...with each stroke of the fingers of her right hand over the outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples and hard wide areolas...with each stroke of the fingers of her left hand over the outline of her big hard wet and excited clitoris...through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...Yuki Okita...was quickly overwhelmed by powerful subliminal erotic urges which she did not knew she had...but were closely connected to her newly acquired super powers as Mosquito Woman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MUST GO TO SLEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO BE....HAVE TO BE...UUUUUN...CON...SCIO...US.....
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...her muscular right arm flung limp past her head...her muscular left arm limp on the left side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting on their smooth heels on layers of white cocaine powder on the floor of the burning warehouse...widening spaces between her sexy toes...under her tight white translucent bodysuit...her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...erotic thoughts of her husband Doctor Hiro Okita filling her tired brain...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the first time in her new career as a superheroine.

To be continued.

Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:42 pm