Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 am

Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 2
Dragon Woman in Curse of the Dragon 2

New Garden Village

Elvisguard

Alarms sounded as the Orc Army charged towards the village.

Knights and soldiers of the Nihindrian Army from the base just outside of the village were quickly deployed to repel the Orc Soldiers and defend the village.

Leading them was the base commander...Timot Normandi..a Knight of Nihindria.

The 26 year old knight knew Orcs were a different threat to goblins...many of which could be defeated by one human.

Orcs...were huge muscle bound dim-witted monsters...pure brute strength....needing four humans to defeat a single one.

Though reinforcements had come from the capital city of the humans...Nihimdrum...They were finding it difficult to defeat the relentless attacks of these monsters.

As he engaged the Orcs in close quarter combat with other knights and soldiers...Timot knew the human casualties were mounting...and their defences were in danger of collapsing.

But Timot held out hope that some special help would soon arrive.

At that moment...the brave knight looked up in the sky to see a woman with a voluptuous and muscular creamy body...barely clad by a strapless tight red dragon scale bra...tiny tight red dragon scale panty between her huge creamy thighs...red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists...her yellow eyes staring through slits of a red dragon scale mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...as she flew towards them at super speed.

"Looks like I arrived just in time!" thought Dragon Woman...the Champion Superheroine of Elvisguard...as a fiery aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...and seconds later...she unleashed her breath of fire...turning 30 Orc Soldiers into dust.

Seeing the intervention of the Big Breasted Basilik...the Orc King ordered a troll to be loaded into an Orc catapult...which was fired immediately.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain as the thick calloused fists of the troll hit her in each of her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained in her strapless tight red dragon scale bra.

The force of the blow sent the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess falling out of the sky...towards a nearby forest...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...with the troll falling into the forest with her.

Timot got on his horse and rode towards the forest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman as she slammed back first into the trunk of a tall thick oak tree...and fell to the ground on her creamy hands and knees...dazed by the impact.

The troll grabbed her from behind...his thick calloused hands grabbing hold of her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GREAT DRAGON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH BREASTS...UUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...

UUUUUUH...MY WIDE DRAGON

AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING...HAAAA...HAAAAAA

...HAAAAAARD...UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...UUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUH

...MUST GET FREE...UUUUUUUUH

...BEFORE...UUUUUH...I'M KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...UUH

...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain...

her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails...straining to stay close together and curled with tension as she struggled to free herself from the crushing grip of the troll.

Arriving on the scene...Timot got off his horse and loaded his bow.

Taking aim...he fired two arrows at the troll...which snarled in pain and anger...as the arrows hit it in its left shoulder.

It was enough to loosen its grip of Dragon Woman's huge firm creamy breasts...allowing her big puffy glossy red nipples and wide glossy red areolad to soften under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...and her strength of 10 dragons returned.

Planting her erotic bare creamy feet on the ground...Dragon Woman threw the troll over her broad creamy shoulders...hard to the ground with a resounding thud.

The troll got up but was soon reeling under a sequence of powerful punches and kicks from the Big Breasted Basilisk...while Timot looked on with awe and arousal...his dick stiff and erect under his armor.

A right creamy fist to the jaw of the troll sent it flying up into the air...travelling a great distance until it landed on the catapult it was fired from...startling the Orc Soldiers.

A burst of fire from the sky disintegrated 50 of them.

Landing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on the ground...

Dragon Woman took the Orc Soldiers by surprise felling 200 of them with a sequence of punches and kicks...causing the Orc Army to become afraid and retreat en masse back to their realm.

"Dragon Woman!! Dragon Woman!!" cheered the Nihindrian Knights and Soldiers in reverence of the Big Breasted Basilisk who had once again saved the humans from another one of their non-human enemies of Elvisguard.

From a hill top...the Orc King and Orc Queen looked on with anger and jealousy at the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess who had defeated their army as well as the troll...their mightiest monster.

They left fuming...vowing to get revenge on her.

Timot returned to the battlefield to find his fellow Nihimdrians celebrating the victory over the Orcs...thanks to Dragon Woman.

He walked up to the Big Breasted Basilisk...and was happy when she turned around to see him standing before her.

Timot felt his dick stiffen further under his armor as he could not stop staring at her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...especially her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained in her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

He only became aware that he was staring at her famous breasts for too long when she heard her clear her throat...and saw her yellow eyes glaring at him through the slits of her red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

"I'm grateful for your help against the troll in the battle" said Dragon Woman as she smiled at the brave knight...feeling her big nipples and wide areolas stiffen under her strapless red dragon scale bra...and her big clitoris become wet and excited under her tiny tight red dragon scale panty between her huge creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuh...I feel so hot...feel so horny...when I'm close to Timot...Uuuuuh...I want to get naked...and have sex with him" she thought.

"I didn't do much Dragon Woman...You saved human lives again" replied Timot...wishing to have sex with the Big Breasted Basilisk as well.

"I must go now...but I will be close if you need me...Until next time...Timot" said Dragon Woman with a smile before she flexed her huge creamy thighs...leapt into the sky and flew away with the speed of 10 dragons.

From behind some rocks...Mell Fahrein...daughter of the alchemist of New Dawn Village...Mal Fahrein looked on with jealousy at Dragon Woman and the way Timot was smitten with her. It was clear to her that Dragon Woman was very aroused by the brave knight as well.

"You will pay Dragon Woman!" vowed Mell Fahrein as she threw a hood over her head and left the battlefield without being seen

She knew what she had to do and who she had to speak with to have her revenge.

One week later

The Orcs has suffered a series of heavy defeats from Dragon Woman after they tried to attack several Nihimidrian settlements.

In their palace...the Orc King and Orc Queen wondered what they had to do to defeat the Big Breasted Basilisk.

They were curious when two Orc soldiers brought forward a human female who they said spoke the Orc language and had a way to defeat Dragon Woman.

"Speak human female....Your offer interests us" said the Orc King to Mell Fahrein.

"Yes great king....I have a perfect plan to defeat Dragon Woman. You may take her as your captive but I want a favour in return" said Mell Fahrein.

The Orc King and Orc Queen smiled as they listened carefully to her request.

Three days later

Timot was leading a routine patrol through the realm of Nihindria...accompanied by 10 Nihindrian Knights. The patrol had been uneventful...and it allowed the knight captain a chance to daydream about the sexy and scantily clad Dragon Woman...his dick becoming stiff and erect under his armor as he thought about his growing attraction to the Big Breasted Champion Superheroine of Elvisguard.

Timot's thoughts were interrupted when one of the other knights spotted an Orc Soldier watching them from some nearby bushes. "After it!" ordered Timot as he and the 10 knights rode after the fleeing Orc.

He ordered the knights to stop...when he realised that they were in an open area...surrounded by rocks. "It's a trap!" yelled Timot. Seconds later...orc arrows came flying towards them...killing all of the knights except him.

Timot saw a female Orc emerge from behind some rocks with an axe. Drawing his sword...he charged towards her.

But the Orc Queen evaded his attack...and swung her axe...killing his horse and sending him sprawling along the ground.

She was soon over Timot and drove the handle of her axe directly into his face.

"UHHHH" groaned Timot in pain...and was knocked out immediately.

The Orc Queen smiled...knowing the Orcs had captured the perfect bait to lure Dragon Woman into their trap.

Hours later

Rosa Finduais was at New Dawn Village...at her job as a helper to Fredo Boggins...the book keeper of the village. The elderly Fredo had books...maps and scrolls which gave a history of the entire world that was Elvisguard. It was Fredo's job to keep records of everything that happened...both in New Dawn Village and the rest of Elvisguard...and pass it on to future generations of the humans of Nihimdria...as his father...grandfather and great grandfather did before him.

Fredo was so preoccupied with his work that he needed someone to buy his food...and clean his house. Rosa happily did it

because since she was a little girl...she was fascinated by stories from different parts of Elvisguard.

As she went about her chores at Fredo's house...Rosa wondered what the kindly old book keeper would think if he knew that she was the famous Dragon Woman...the warrior emissary of Tela the Dragon...who was one of many powerful mythical creatures that lived in Elvisguard

"Timot hasn't returned from his patrol as yet" thought Rosa.

Suddenly she felt her nipples stiffen sharply under her baggy dress.

"My big Dragon Nipples are feeling hard!...Timot is in danger!...I must change into Dragon Woman and rescue him!" resolved Rosa.

"I have to leave Mr Fredo" said Rosa to the old book keeper.

"Of course Rosa. You work so hard. A young woman like you should have some fun" replied Fredo from his study as he was busy making an entry into one of his many journals.

Rosa walked out of Fredo's house and into the seclusion of the woods nearby.

Untying the front of her baggy dress...she revealed the dragon amulet that hung around her neck and she concentrated on it...to summon its magical powers granted to her by Tela the Dragon.

A fiery aura formed around her...and Rosa felt herself changing.

She grew in height from 6 to 9 ft tall.

Her blonde hair became longer and tousled with red highlights in them...as her creamy shapely body became creamy voluptuous and muscular. The upper part of her beauteous face...was framed by red dragon scales...creating a mask...her blue eyes becoming yellow and similar to those of a dragon

Her now huge firm creamy breasts were barely contained in a strapless red dragon scaled armored bra...the space between her huge creamy thighs...were barely garbed by a tiny tight...red dragon scaled armored panty. Her new bra and panty felt like a second skin.

She wore red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists.

Her creamy hands felt strong...with slender fingers with glossy red fingernails. Her erotic bare creamy feet had sexy toes with glossy red toenails. Rosa saw the crest of a dragon in the space between the cups of her strapless red dragon scale armored bra.

"Time to save Timot with another heroic rescue that will impress him!" quipped Dragon Woman...flexing her muscular arms and long muscular creamy legs...checking her tight red dragon scale attire...which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...before flexing her huge creamy thighs...leaping into the sky and flying away with the speed of 10 dragons.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...feeling air currents blowing past her...Dragon Woman flew with the speed of 10 dragons over the vast terrain of Elvisguard...following the hardening sensations in her big nipples under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra as she searched for the knight Timot...who she found difficult to think about without becoming erotically aroused.

"If Timot's plan was to get captured so he could see me when I rescue him...It's a brilliant plan! I like showing off my super powers to him!" thought the Big Breasted Basilisk as the sensations in her big nipples under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...led her to the rock formation far away from New Dawn Village...where she sensed Timot's presence.

Dragon Woman's yellow eyes glared in the slits of her red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...as she saw 10 Orc soldiers on the ground below her...stripping the bodies of the ten dead Nihimdrian Knights of their weapons...and armour.

Angrily...she landed on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...the impact sending shockwaves in all directions...knocking the 10 Orc soldiers off their feet.

"Where is Timot?! Speak or face my wrath!!" declared Dragon Woman. The enraged Orc Soldiers drew their iron swords and iron clubs and charged towards the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess...who met them with a flurry of punches and kicks...which soon had them lying unconscious on the ground.

"You are good against my soldiers big breasted human female!! But you are no match for me!!" roared the Orc King as he stepped out from behind some rocks with a huge iron axe in his hands.

With a roar...he charged towards her. The Big Breasted Basilik realized that he was bigger and stronger than the other Orc Soldiers.

"You underestimate me Orc King!! As champion of justice in Elvisguard....I will make you pay for your crimes!!" declared Dragon Woman in the language of the Orcs...as she charged towards him...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

The sound of metal was heard as Dragon Woman...dancing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated blocked the strikes of the Orc King's iron axe with her red dragon scale bracelets. She countered by driving the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into his mid-section which was protected by iron armor.

"I cannot be defeated!" snarled the Orc King as he kept swinging his iron axe at the Big Breasted Superheroine of Elvisguard... unable to breach her defenses.

"We'll see about that!!" quipped Dragon Woman as she stepped back...focused her mind...causing a fiery aura to form around her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...then unleashing her fire breath at the Orc King...who used his huge iron axe to block her fire breath.

He had no idea that this was a diversion.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...Dragon Woman leapt at the Orc King...driving the ball of her erotic right creamy bare foot into his ugly face.

"AAAAAAARGH" groaned the Orc King as he fell to the ground with a mighty thud...losing his axe as he fell. He got up...and received a sequence of punches and kicks from Dragon Woman to his head and gut...which caused him to collapse to the ground on his back with another mighty thud...stunned by the blows.

Just at the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess was about to have another victory...she felt her big nipples stiffen under her strapless tight red dragon scale bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...alerting her to a new danger.

"Stop!!" cried the Orc Queen as she emerged from behind some other rocks...holding a iron knife to the throat of the unconscious knight Timot...who she was holding in her arms.

"Stop or the human male dies!!" snarled the Orc Queen.

"Yes...I've got no choice but to obey you!" conceded Dragon Woman as she allowed the Orc King to get to his feet and retrieve his huge iron axe...which he brought down hard on her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...PAIN IN MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...MUST NOT DEFEND MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...OR TIMOT DIES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...BECOMING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

..SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman in absolute agony...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as the Orc King punished her repeatedly with blows of his huge iron axe to her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained in her tight strapless red dragon scale bra.

Noticing the outlines of her hardening nipples on her strapless red dragon scale bra...the Orc King dropped his axe...and got behind Dragon Woman to trap her in a powerful bear hug she could not break.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CRUSHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...ARE

GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

..AND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...GETTING SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" complained Dragon Woman as she wiggled helplessly in the powerful grip of the Orc King.

Dropping the unconscious Timot to the ground...the Orc Queen aproached with a pot containing a white liquid... which she poured on to Dragon Woman's huge firm creamy breasts...as she writhed helplessly in the grips of the Orc King.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...LIQUID...ANOTHER APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING UNDER MY DRAGON BRA...BATHING MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...MY BIG HAAAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE HAAAAAARD DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MUST LET MYSELF...BE CAPTURED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman...her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the grip of the Orc King...allowing the Orc Queen to easily slip off her strapless tight red dragon scale bra...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy red areolas and big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples which gleamed with hazy auras from the liquid white orc aphrodisiac.

"Your super strength is no match for Orc Dor...the special aphrodisiac of the Orcs...to make us very excited before battles

...but will make your erotic desires overwhelm you and make you submissive!!" sneered the Orc Queen as she used her thick fingers to rub the orc aphrodisiac vigorously and deep into the Big Breasted Basilik's wide hard glossy red areolas and her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO ANOTHER TRAP...UUUUUUH

...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...OF 10 DRAGONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she dropped to her knees as the Orc Queen freely played with her naked huge firm creamy breasts while the Orc King restrained her.

The Orc King with his brutality then squeezed both of the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NEVER BEEN SQUEEZED...SO...HAAAA...HAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG HAAAAAARD DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE HAAAAAARD DRAGON AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HAVE BEEN DRUGGED AGAIN...GOING TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUUH...ORCS GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure and pain as she powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples.

The Orc Queen noticed the collection of moisture around the edges of the tight red dragon scale panty between the Big Breasted Basilik's huge creamy thighs and stripped her of her panty to expose her thick matted glossy red pubic bush and her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris in its center.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as the Orc King sucked on her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...while the Orc Queen licked her vigorously in her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris...clouding her mind with thoughts of sex and sleep.

Regaining consciousness but still tied up...Timot was shocked to see Dragon Woman...naked and helpless as she was being molested by the Orc King and the Orc Queen.

"Dragon Woman!! Dragon Woman!!" yelled Timot in shock and anger to see the helplessness of his superheroine crush

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DON'T WORRY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'LL SAVE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly to free herself.

Her struggles made the Orc Queen lick her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris faster...and the Orc King suck her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples even harder...until she could no longer handle it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...IN MY GREAT DRAGON BREASTS...IN MY...BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...GOING TO...UUH

...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUUUH....UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pain and pleasure as she was brought to an epic orgasm...which saw a tidal wave of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt.

The Orc King released his hold on the Big Breasted Basilik... allowing her to collapse to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy red toenails barely able to stay curled with tension and close together...as rivers of white milk flowed out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...as her naked huge firm creamy breasts rose and fell slowly...while multiple waterfalls of thick white cum flowed freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt...forming a lake on the ground between her wide open long muscular creamy legs..

"Dragon Woman!! Dragon Woman!!" yelled Timot in anger at dismay as he watched the Orc King and Orc Queen standing triumphantly over the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

The knight was confused when he saw a human woman...her identity concealed by a black hood over her head and a cloak around her body...kneel down on the ground between the Orc King and Orc Queen...and use a cloth to soak up a generous amount of the thick white cum on the ground between the wide open long muscular creamy legs of his superheroine crush.

"Time for you to go to sleep Dragon Whore" sneered Mell Fahrein as she slowly lowered the cloth towards the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Timot!!...Help!!...I'm going to be...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" pleaded Dragon Woman into the thick cloth that was clamped firmly over her nose and mouth by the alchemist's daughter.

Timot had no idea that an Orc Soldier was standing over him.

"UHHH" groaned the knight as the Orc Soldier hit him in the head with an iron club...knocking him out instantly.

"Struggle is useless Dragon Whore...You know you can't resist the smell of your own super erogenous cum...especially after you have been aroused in your enlarged virgin breasts and enlarged virgin cunt...Breathe your cum and allow it to knock you out...I command you to stay unconscious for the next 8 hours...if you want no harm to come to your boyfriend Timot!!" sneered Mell Fahrein as she kept the cloth pressed firmly over the nose and mouth of the beaten Big Breasted Basilik.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Dragon Woman in pleasure and in agreement...her yellow eyes slowly closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the ground...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy red toenails...thinking erotic thoughts about Timot...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the next 8 hours.

"Dragon Woman will stay unconscious for the next 8 hours. She will remain helpless when she wakes up...if you keep the knight as a hostage" said Mell Fahrein to the Orc King and Orc Queen.

"You have done as you promised" said the Orc King.

The Orc Queen handed a large black leather bound book to Mell Fahrein who made her departure...as Orc Soldiers tied up the naked and unconscious Dragon Woman...carrying her and the bound and unconscious Timot...back with them to the Bogs...the realm of the Orcs.

Eight hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness...feeling waves of fatigue radiating from her wide hard glossy red areolas...her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples...and her big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

Her yellow eyes fluttering open in the slits of her red dragon scale mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights...Dragon Woman discovered she was only wearing her mask and her red dragon scale bracelets...and was chained to a rock...by her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs fully outstretched.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to become unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she tugged weakly at the chains binding her to the rock.

The Big Breasted Basilik then heard a male groan of "Uhhhh" and looked down to see the knight Timot lying on the ground below her...his hands and feet bound with strong ropes...also regaining consciousness.

As he turned on his back...and his vision cleared...Timot was awed and aroused...his dick becoming stiff and erect under his armor as he saw his superheroine crush naked...bound and helpless right above him.

"Dragon Woman?...Are you all right?...What happened?" asked the knight.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We've been captured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...by Orcs...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been drugged...in my great Dragon Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my big Dragon Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

They're my weaknesses...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...they always leave me helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....so sleepy Timot...want to pass out..." moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...finding it impossible to clear her head of erotic thoughts of Timot...to regain her strength...stamina and speed of 10 dragons to rescue them.

Her moans caught the attention of the Orc King and Orc Queen...who approached them with four Orc Soldiers.

"Finally you awaken big breasted human female!!" gloated the Orc King as he ordered two Orc Soldiers to douse the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess with white orc aphrodisiac in a large iron pot.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUH

NOT MORE ORC DOR...UUUUUH

...MAKING MY BIG DRAGON NIPPLES...MY WIDE DRAGON AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAAARD

...MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...

HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...WET

...EXCITED...UUUUH...HOT...UUUH

...UUUH...HORNY...UUUH...UUUUH

...UUUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...wiggling helplessly before her Orc captors and Timot.

He looked with anger...awe...and arousal as the Orc King took some of the white liquid aphrodisiac and rubbed it into Dragon Woman's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIMOT...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BEING DRUGGED...IN MY BIG DRAGON CLITORIS...UUUUUUH

...AGAIN...HHH...HHH...HOT...

HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHHH

...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...

HHHH...HHHH...HELP ME...UUUH

...UUUUH" moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure.

Timot watched in growing anger and arousal as the Orc Queen squeezed Dragon Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy red nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...

UUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Dragon Woman in agony as Orc Queen squeezed her famous nipples until geysers of white milk shot out of their hardened tips.

The beaten Big Breasted Basilisk

...was unable to resist her latent powerful erotic urges...which were stronger in the presence of Timot.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she had two gigantic orgasms in quick succession in less than 10 minutes.

Timot watched in anger...horror and arousal...as this superheroine crush's voluptuous and muscular creamy body hung limp on the rock...her head bowed between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy red nipples and multiple waterfalls of thick white cum cascaded from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy red cunt to the ground.

"Behold knight...your big breasted champion is defeated! Now the Orc Army will destroy New Dawn Village...and use it as a gateway to conquer Nihindrium!!" gloated the Orc King as he ordered two Orc Soldiers to unchain the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Dragon Woman sleepily as she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

Timot saw the whole scene. He was speechless and extremely excited as he watched the Busty She Dragon's beautiful body...and the sleepy look in her yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she looked extremely weakened, when she was released...lying sprawled out on the ground...showing off her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her extremely wet excited and hard big glossy red clitoris.

The Orc King took some chains... tied them tightly around Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and began to squeeze them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Dragon Woman loudly...in pleasure and pain.

The Orc Queen began to play with the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy clitoris...using her left index and middle fingers to rubmore of the orc's aphrodisiac liquid onto it...as well as inside of her clitoris as its lips parted.

"UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm.

The Orc Queen put her face on Dragon Woman's big hard wet and excited glossy red clitoris and started licking it...while with her free right hand...she vigorously rubbed the heroine's big glossy red anus.

Simultaneously...the Orc King pulled on the chains wrapped around Dragon Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Dragon Woman...in pain and pleasure...having five more gigantic orgasms in quick succession which weakened her further.

"Dragon Woman!! No!! You mustn't give up!!" yelled Timot with tears in his eyes.

"Timot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

...so weak...so sleepy...I can't...

...stay...awake...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh"

cooed Dragon Woman...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...as she faded into unconsciousness.

In her foggy brain...Dragon Woman saw images of Timot and heard the voice of Tela the Dragon.

"You cannot give up Rosa Finduais... the love of your life is in danger."

"Uuuuuuuuuh...the Orcs have defeated me...Not giving me...a chance to recover...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Rosa.

"Remember...You are not only a woman...but also a dragon" said Tela.

Dragon Woman realised she had one chance to save Timot.

The Orc King and Orc Queen were in their glee as they looked down at the beaten Big Breasted Basilisk...who was motionless.

The Orc King got a sudden urge and kissed her long and hard on her glossy red lips.

Suddenly...Dragon Woman's yellow eyes opened in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...and her breath of fire blasted a hole through the Orc King's head...his body turning to ashes as a fiery aura surrounded her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Timot was happy...while the Orc Queen and her Orc Soldiers were enraged as Dragon Woman stood before them...clad in her strapless red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panty again.

"Kill her!! Kill the knight too!!" screamed the Orc Queen as she and the four Orc Soldiers charged towards the Big Breasted Basilisk.

Focusing her power...Dragon Woman unleashed her breath of fire...with inferno like fury at them...turning them all to ashes.

As her fire breath faded Dragon Woman felt her head reel with dizziness...her big puffy glossy red nipples and wide glossy red areolas become hard as rocks under her tight strapless red dragon scale bra...her big glossy red clitoris throbbing with wetness and excitement...as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her shapely upper body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuh...sleepy.. getting...sleepier...and...Uuuuuh

...sleepier" moaned Dragon Woman...her yellow eyes rolling up in the slits of her red dragon scale mask as she felt herself falling to the ground...her strength...stamina and speed of 10 dragons totally exhausted.

Suddenly she felt a pair of strong tender hands grab her. Dragon Woman looked up sleepily and saw that she was in the strong arms of Timot...who had managed to free himself.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...T...T...Timot...Uuh

..I...Uuuh...I...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...her yellow eyes closing in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...her voluptous and muscular creamy body going completely limp in Timot's arms as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"You saved me Dragon Woman...Now I'm going to save you" said Timot as he lifted the Top Heavy 9ft Giantess up in his arms...her head lolled back...her creamy muscular arms dangling limp in the air.. her long muscular creamy legs draped over his left arm...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy red toenails as they pointed to the ground in defeat.

Finding a horse...Timot slung the unconscious Dragon Woman over its front.

He mounted the horse and rode fast back to Nihimdria...before any of the other Orcs realised what had happened.

In another location

Mell Fahrein held a secret meeting with two people.

One was was a beautiful woman while the other was a short man.

Each of them gave her books that she asked for.

After accepting the books...Mell Fahrein gave each of them a bag of gold coins.

"So we have a deal. I will capture Dragon Woman" said Mell Fahrein.

The beautiful woman and the short man smiled with her and nodded in agreement.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Dragon Woman in pleasure...announcing she was regaining consciousness.

Her yellow eyes fluttering in the slits of her red dragon scale mask...she stretched her muscular creamy arms..and her long muscular creamy legs...feeling a firm but soft surface under her voluptuous and muscular creamy body..and feeling silky sheets between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet..with glossy red toenails.

As her senses slowly returned...the Big Breasted Basilisk discovered she was naked on a bed...except for her red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists...and her red dragon scale mask stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair with red highlights.

She saw damp cloths resting on the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and on the space between her huge creamy thighs.

The Big Breasted Basilisk felt excited and aroused...when she saw Timot enter the room she was in...wearing a shirt...pants and boots...the outline of his stiff erect dick framed against the middle of his pants.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Timot...Uuuuuuuuh

...What...Uuuuuuuuh...Where...." sighed Dragon Woman as she stared at the handsome knight with sleepy yellow eyes in the slits of her red dragon scale mask.

"You've been unconscious for the last 12 hours Dragon Woman. You're at my house. The cloths on your breasts and your clitoris have been soaked in a medicinal ointment used to treat the wounds of Nihindrian knights and soldiers in battle...I hope you don't mind I took off your bra and panty while you were unconscious. You used all your strength to save us from the Orcs" said Timot...feeling aroused but also uncertain as to how the Big Breasted Basilisk would react.

"Uuuuuuuh...I can't be angry at you Timot...Uuuuuuuh...You saved me...Uuuuuuuuuuh...took care of me...while I was unconscious...my big Dragon Nipples...my wide Dragon Areolas

...and my big Dragon Clitoris...feel

so relaxed...after being drugged and molested...Uuuuuh...my strength...stamina and speed of 10 dragons...are coming back" replied Dragon Woman as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs as she got off the bed...the cloths falling off her naked huge firm creamy breasts and off of the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"I don't understand what happened. You have super powers but the Orcs were able to easily knock you unconscious" said Timot as he watched Dragon Woman walk over to a table where her strapless tight red dragon scale bra and tiny tight red dragon scale panty were.

"You saved my life Timot. So you deserve to learn about my weaknesses. While I have the strength...stamina and speed of 10 dragons...this is balanced by a great weakness I have for sex. When I become aroused...I become weak and sleepy...and can be knocked unconscious for hours. To make this happen...I must be attacked in my great Dragon Breasts and in my big Dragon Clitoris. They can be drugged easily by any aphrodisiac on Elvisguard. If I smell my Dragon Cum after I'm made to lactate and orgasm...I can be commanded to stay unconscious for whatever time my enemies want" said Dragon Woman with a smile as she donned her bra and panty before Timot.

"This is an important secret. Why would you trust me with it? asked Timot as the Big Breasted Basilisk walked up to him.

He was surprised when she leaned down and passionately kissed him on his lips...causing him to ejaculate in his pants...as their lips parted.

"Because I trust you Timot" replied Dragon Woman with a smile as she walked out of his house...flexed her huge creamy thighs...leapt into the sky and flew away with the speed of 10 dragons.

To be continued

Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:27 pm