Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am

Lynx Woman in The Rise of La Asasina 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman in The Rise of La Asasina 3
Lynx Woman in Rise of La Asasina 3

Barcelona, Spain

Midnight

RAMON BLANQUER...was awake and looking at the screen of his laptop computer in his apartment in the Eixample district of the city... with concern.

While the 25 year old man was a musician by profession...no one knew that he was the secret boyfriend of Spain's sexy and scantily clad superheroine LYNX WOMAN.

Just thinking about her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...barely clad in her flimsy lynx pelt bra and tiny tight lynx pelt panties...putting herself in danger daily to protect innocent people and bring dangerous criminals to justice...was enough to make his dick stiff and erect under his pants,

On his computer...he was watching a blip moving through the city.
"I worry about you a lot super chica...I hope you don't mind that I put this mini tracker I bought on the black market online in your panties...when you were last here" thought Ramon as he followed the movements of the tracker on the screen...telling him where the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was.

While she had the strength...speed...and stamina of 30 lynxes...Ramon knew first hand about Lynx Woman's big vulnerability to sex...that she could be aroused...abused...or drugged in her huge firm creamy breasts or in her big shiny pink clitoris...knocked unconscious and be completely helpless to her captors.

"Lynx Woman hasn't been to see me in days. She promised she would bring the criminals running illegal bullfights to justice. I got a feeling that she fell into a trap they set...they knocked her out and they're going to do something bad to her...I've got to save her" resolved Ramon...as he downloading the tracker info to his cell phone...donned a t-shirt...pants and sneakers...and headed out of his apartment building...down to the street where he parked his motorcycle.

12.45 am

The garbage truck arrived at a garbage collection site outside of Barcelona. The rear of the truck lifted up and emptied its contents into one of the many pits at the site...and drove away.

The driver did not notice the naked smaller less voluptuous and less muscular creamy body of Lynx Woman fall into the pit...along with her flimsy lynx pelt bra and tiny tight lynx pelt panties.

The beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard lay sprawled out on her back in the middle of the dirt...her flimsy bra and panties close to her...her smaller less shapely creamy body stained with sweat and her own sexual fluids from hours of being erotically and physically tortured and drugged. Her smaller less shapely naked creamy breasts heaved slowly up and down with labored efforts...indicating how comprehensive her defeat was...and she would be unconscious for a very long time.

Not long after the truck left...a scavenger was searching through the pit for useful items...when he discovered the naked and unconscious Lynx Woman.

He was immediately aroused at the site of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard... lying naked and unconscious among the dirt and piles of garbage. The scavenger gazed lustfully...drooling out of the sides of his mouth...as he looked at her naked big creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard shiny pink and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...her thick glossy black pubic bush wet in the middle of her wide open huge creamy thighs...her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...throbbing invitingly in the middle of her bush.

Just as he was about to grope the beaten and unconscious Big Breasted Super Spaniard...Ramon arrived in the nick of the time...and punched him in the head and gut...until he collapsed unconscious in the garbage. The young musician tenderly picked up the naked and unconscious Lynx Woman in his muscular arms...after pocketing her flimsy lynx pelt bra and her tiny tight lynx pelt panties.

"What did these criminals do to you super chica?...You are smaller and weaker than normal...I must take you home" resolved Ramon as he carried his superheroine girlfriend back to where he parked his motorcyle and sped off back towards the city.

2 am

Stripped down to his boxers...Ramon held Lynx Woman against his lean muscular body...as he let the warm running water of his shower wash off the dirt...sweat...breast milk and cum...which stained her smaller less voluptuous and muscular creamy body. He tenderly cleaned her body...paying special attention to her naked creamy breasts....the space between her huge creamy thighs and the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...using a sponge that was soaked in aromatic salts.

But unlike other times when he found her naked...defeated...and unconscious...this treatment did not revive the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"Sorry about this mi amor" apologised Ramon as he put a plastic glove on his right hand...inserted his right index finger inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...and began to finger her rapidly.

"Uuh....Uuuh...UUUH...UUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure...as Ramon brought her to a gigantic orgasm...which caused a waterfall of thick white cum to be discharged from inside of her famous cunt...expelling the remnants of the aphrodisiac liquid used to drug and tame her.

Ramon was relieved as he saw her look up at him with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask.

"R...R...Ramon?...My...h...h...h...hero...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as her brown eyes slowly closed in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...her head sagging between her smaller less firmer creamy breasts...as she faded back into unconsciousness again.

Two days later

8 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...announcing her return to consciousness...feeling great dizziness and fatigue in every muscle and sinew in her voluptuous and muscular creamy body. Her brown eyes fluttered slowly in the slits of the thin lynx pelt mask which stretched across her face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair... feeling soft sheets caressing the rest of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body....especially her still hard wide shiny pink areolas...and still hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...a thick pillow under her head...her muscular creamy arms extended limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs stretching slowly back and forth atop a thick but comfortable mattress...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with glossy claw like toenails clutching at whatever she was lying on top of...and whatever was wrapped around her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

As her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...Lynx Woman saw the blurry image of the handsome face of her secret boyfriend Ramon Blanquer looking down at her. He was topless...wearing only a pair of jeans...his lean muscular upper body exposed to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Lynx Woman as she stared sleepily at the handsome musician who leaned in and kissed her on her glossy pink lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Lynx Woman in pleasure...feeling warm flood the muscles and sinews of her naked voluptuous creamy body.

"You've been unconscious for two days super chica. I found you naked and unconscious in a garbage collection site outside the city...What happened to you?" asked Ramon as he caressed her beauteous face with the fingers of his right hand as he lay next to her in bed.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I suffered...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the worst defeat...of my life...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...two dangerous criminals...drugged me...tortured me...like...never before...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm so scared...I...I...don't think I have the courage...or the strength...to fight evil in Spain again...I can't be Lynx Woman..." said the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...worried what this meant for her relationship with Ramon...who had no idea she was also Isabel Coll who he had also been seeing.

Ramon got up from the bed...donned a t-shirt...a pair of sneakers and a jacket.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Where are you going...??" asked Lynx Woman...with tears in her brown eyes in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair.

"This isn't the woman I love...If you're not going to fight crime...then I will!...I know there's an illegal bullfight going down in El Raval tonight and I'm going to do what I can to stop it" declared Ramon.

"No Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Don't do it...I'm too weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't protect you"

pleaded Lynx Woman.

"I'm sorry" replied Ramon as he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

"Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't..." pleaded Lynx Woman as she tried to get out of bed and run after him...but instead ended up collapsing to the bedroom floor and rolling on to her back...her muscular creamy arms lying limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs extending wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bedroom floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman sleepily... her brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...tears running down her face...as her head rolled against her left broad creamy shoulder....and she succumbed to unconsciousness...hearing the sound of Ramon's motorcycle on the street outside of the apartment building as he made his departure.

9 pm

After locating the arena in El Raval where the illegal bullfighting was taking place...Ramon Blanquer mingled with the crowd...secretly taking pictures on a special black market cell phone which he concealed under his jacket... of the disgraced bullfighter Juarez Toreiro mingling with some known criminals of the Spanish underworld...and making deals with them...while the bullfights were going on.
Figuring he got all the evidence he needed...Ramon decided that it was time for him to leave the arena.

"If Lynx Woman is too scared to act to stop these criminals, I will" vowed Ramon...who was disappointed that his secret superheroine girlfriend had for reasons unknown to him...suddenly become a coward.

As he made his way towards one of the exits of the arena...Juarez noticed Ramon. He motioned to two of his thugs to go after him...and then made a call on his cell phone.

In one of the corridors that exited the arena...the two thugs caught up with Ramon.

"You there! Stop!" one thug yelled.

Realising that he had been found out...Ramon made a dash towards the far end of the corridor...the exit to the street outside in his sight.

But as he neared his goal...Silent Rose intercepted him...emerging from the shadows to hit him in the back of her head with the hilt of her sword
"UHHH" groaned the young musician as he collapsed to the ground unconscious.

La Asasina and Toreiro arrived on the scene as Silent Rose found the black market cell phone Ramon.

She gave it to La Asasina.

"You should be more attentive to your business Senor Toreiro!" snarled La Asasina as she dropped the phone on the ground and smashed it to pieces with the heel of her left boot.

"Should we kill him?" asked Silent Rose.

"No. This man is Lynx Woman's boyfriend. He can be useful to us" replied La Asasina.

10 pm

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Oh no...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...rolling her head from side to side...as she lay naked on the floor of the bedroom in Ramon's apartment...reliving the drugging...erotic and physical torture that she endured at the hands of La Asasina and Silent Rose... which caused her to become weaker and more helpless than she had ever been in her life.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as he law sprawled out on her back on the floor of the bedroom... seeing images of herself being tortured by the two villains...who not only robbed her of her super powers...but also of her confidence to fight against evil and do her duty as the champion of he Lynx Talisman.

As the nightmares continued in her mind...the spirit of her 16th Century ancestor LUIZA COLL...the first Lynx Woman....came to her.

"You must not give up Isabel...Spain needs the Lynx Woman" said Luiza

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've never been defeated like this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I'm not worthy of these super powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...take them away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Isabel to the spirit of her ancestor.

"I faced the same challenge you face now" said Luiza as images appeared before Isabel's eyes.

She saw her ancestor naked...chained...and being erotically tortured in her huge creamy breasts...in her big shiny pink clitoris...in her big shiny pink anus with hot wax from burning candles...moaning in pain and pleasure by her nemesis MIRA...the evil daughter of the chief of an Amerindian tribe...who gave her the Lynx Talisman which gave her superpowers...while her beaten boyfriend...Ramon's ancestor JAVIER BLANQUER was tied up nearby and looked on helplessly.

She saw her ancestor suffer multiple orgasms...causing her voluptuous creamy body to become smaller and less muscular...and it seemed defeat was inevitable.

But then she saw her ancestor look at Javier...and suddenly regain her super powers to defeat Mira and save Javier.

"I used the power of love to defeat those who nearly destroyed me...You must do this now Isabel" said Luiza.

Isabel's brown eyes blinked in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...as she saw images of her boyfriend Ramon tied to a chair and being beaten by thugs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Isabel.

"Only you can save him Isabel...as Lynx Woman" said Luiza...as her image faded away and a yellow aura formed around Isabel's body.

When it faded...she was standing on the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet on the floor of the bedroom of Ramon's apartment...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body clad in her flimsy lynx pelt bra...her tiny tight lynx pelt panties...and her lynx pelt mask...her strength...stamina and speed of 30 lynxes fully restored.

"I can't let Ramon take these risks for me!...I will save him!...I will bring La Asasina...Silent Rose and Juarez Toreiro to justice!" vowed Lynx Woman as she swiftly exited Ramon's apartment...moving with the speed of 30 lynxes across the rooftops of buildings in Barcelona...to save the man she loved.

11 pm

In a room in the illegal bullfight arena in El Raval... Juarez Toreiro was impressed by the fact that Ramon Blanquer was taking a good beating to his face and gut from four of this thugs and not telling him what he wanted to know.
He ordered his men to stop...and approached the young musician...grabbing his hair with the fingers of his left hand...and pulling his head back.

Ramon responded by spitting in the former bullfighter's face. Toreiro stepped back and wiped his face with a handkerchief.

"You'll pay for that! Kill him!" ordered Toreiro.

One of his thugs pulled out a pistol and aimed at Ramon's head. But before he could shoot...Lynx Woman came crashing through the door into the room...leaping towards him...driving the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot into the right side of his face...knocking him to the floor.

Despite his pain...Ramon felt aroused...his dick stiffening under his pants as he watched his superheroine girlfriend...the muscles on her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...as she effortlessly felled the other three thugs with a flurry of punches and kicks.

His joy was interrupted as he felt the sharp blade of a knife against his throat...as Juarez Toreiro came up behind him...while the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was fighting his men.

"Stop Lynx Slut or I kill your boyfriend!" warned Toreiro.

His words causing the Big Breasted Super Spaniard to turn on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and look at the disgraced bullfighter as he held a knife to Ramon's throat.

"No Lynx Woman!! Don't do it!!" yelled Ramon...suspecting the disgraced bullfighter had a devious plan to erotically torture and knockout his superheroine girlfriend.

"I've got no choice Ramon! I promise everything will be all right. You got me Senor Toreiro!" replied Lynx Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before Ramon and Toreiro.
Her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts...barely contained in her flimsy lynx pelt bra...pushed forward with confidence.

"A wise decision super bitch! Take off your bra and panties right now!" ordered Toreiro.

"Yes...I'll do it...Do whatever you want to me...I won't fight you...Don't harm Ramon" replied Lynx Woman as she took off her flimsy lynx pelt bra and her thin tiny tight lynx pelt panties in front of Ramon...Toreiro and his four thugs who were now recovering from the beating she had given them minutes earlier.

"Hold him...." Toreiro ordered two of the thugs. One took his knife and held it to Ramon's throat. While the other thug drew a pistol and stood on Ramon's left.

Toreiro signalled the other two thugs to grab Lynx Woman by each of her muscular creamy arms...as he approached her with a bottle containing a clear liquid.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard did nothing but allow Toreiro to rub the liquid from the bottle into the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BEING RUBBED INTO MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...INTO MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MAKING THEM

...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT....

UUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY....UUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH....SO DIZZY....UUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...

UUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...

UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as she threw her head back...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of the flimsy lynx pelt mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short mane of thick glossy black hair...rotating her wide shapely waist...as she rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...but making no attempt to free herself from the grips of the two thugs who stood on either side of her grabbing her muscular creamy arms...as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"Glad you like it Lynx Slut!...It's a special aphrodisiac made from the semen of adult male bulls!" gloated Toreiro as he tasted some of the streams of white milk flowing out of the tips of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"Let her go you scum!!...What are you going to do to her?!!" yelled Ramon who was more worried about Lynx Woman's safety than his own. "Shut up punk! snarled the thug holding the knife to his throat.

"If you must know young man...Your superheroine girlfriend is going to be put in the bull pen...but first a little something to make her weaker" gloated Toreiro as he dipped his right index finger into the bull aphrodisiac liquid...then used the same finger to probe Lynx Woman deep inside of her big hard wet and excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as Toreiro brought her to three gigantic orgasms with Ramon looking on helplessly.

The young muscian could do nothing but watch as Toreiro raised his cum-stained right index finger directly under the nose of his big breasted superheroine girlfriend who was struggling to stay standing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...in the grips of two of his thugs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of the lynx pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp and almost falling to the floor...were it not for the two thugs standing on either side of her...holding on to her muscular creamy thighs.

Ramon watched with awe...fear...anger...and arousal....as the two thugs dragged Lynx Woman away by her muscular creamy arms...her long muscular creamy legs flailing in futility below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet twitching sexily...their glossy claw like toenails scraping the floor.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman sleepily and in pleasure as Toreiro's thugs dragged her away...unable to save herself or Ramon who looked on helplessly as she was taken away.

"UHHH" groaned Ramon...as one of Toreiro's thugs standing behind him...pistol whipped him behind his head with the butt of his pistol...knocking him unconscious.

"We'll get rid of him later. I need to get out of here with the ticket money before we attract any attention" said Toreiro.

Meanwhile...down on her hands and knees in the bull pen...naked except for her lynx pelt mask...her head reeling in dizziness...from the pain and arousal in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big hard wet excited and camel-toe shaped shiny pink cunt...Lynx Woman was helpless against the bulls that paced around her...attracted by the scent of the aphrodisiac and her own cum.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuh...drugged...raped...Uuuuuh...in my huge Lynx Breasts...in my big Lynx Cunt...Uuuuuuuh...but got to get up...Uuuuuuuh...must save Ramon" moaned the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as she slowly got to her erotic bare creamy feet as the bulls got closer to her...closing off any route she could use to escape from the bull pen.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....so weak...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Lynx Breasts...so heavy...my big Lynx Nipples...my wide Lynx Areolas...are so...

haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Lynx Clitoris...aches...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bulls getting closer to me...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't...get...away..." moaned the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...as she swayed helplessly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...afraid that the bulls would hurt her.

To Lynx Woman's amazement...the exact opposite happened. They took turns licking her naked huge firm creamy breasts...and licking the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Thanks guys...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Somehow...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You know

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm here to help you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...This feels good..." moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she felt the tongues of the bulls flicker over her wide hard shiny pink areolas...big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...her big hard wet and excited clitoris...causing her to relax in all of these super erogenous zones.

She felt her strength...stamina...and speed of 30 lynxes beginning to return...as a yellow aura formed around her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body. When it faded...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was clad in her flimsy lynx pelt bra and tiny tight lynx pelt panties again.

"Thanks for helping me guys. I promise I'll help you" said Lynx Woman...as she patted the bulls in the pen on their heads as she went off to stop Toreiro and rescue Ramon.

Elsewhere in the illegal bullfight arena...while the fights were still taking place...Juarez Toreiro and six of his thugs...were loading bags of money into the back of two vans parked in a garage.

Two men handed a remote controlled detonator to Toreiro. "The bomb's all set boss" said one thug.

Lying on the ground...his hands tied behind his back...and his feet tied together with strong ropes...Ramon glared at the disgraced bullfighter and his thugs. "You're a thief Toreiro!...Now you'll be a murderer!!...You won't get away with this!!...

Lynx Woman's going to stop you!!" yelled Ramon.

Toreiro and his men laughed in response to the young musician's words.

"Your big breasted girlfriend's finished. By now the bulls would have done had their fun with her!!" gloated Toreiro.

"Sorry Senor Toreiro!!...The bulls helped me to recover to stop you!!" quipped Lynx Woman as she came charging on to the scene...swiftly felling the six thugs with a flurry of punches and kicks. As Toreiro drew a gun to shoot Ramon...Lynx Woman leapt towards him...driving the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the middle of his face...knocking him unconscious on contact...and grabbing the detonator in her left creamy hand before it hit the ground.

Running over to Ramon...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard used her glossy claw like fingernails to cut the ropes binding him. She helped the young musician to his feet...then tightly hugged him...pressing his lean muscular body against her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Are you all right mi amor?" asked Lynx Woman as she entwined her muscular creamy arms around Ramon's neck and looked up lovingly into his eyes.

"Yes...Thanks to you super chica. I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier...I" began Ramon. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard placed her right creamy index finger on his lips to silence him.

"No Ramon. I'm sorry. You only told me that because you loved me. I'm the superheroine in this relationship but you have a great power that I'm helpless to resist" replied Lynx Woman with a smile as she rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and kissed him tenderly on his lips.

"You really know how to make a guy feel like a princess" quipped Ramon. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard smiled at her boyfriend. "No mi amor...You're my prince today and every day" replied Lynx Woman as she kissed him on the lips again.

"I will always be there to save you...just as I know you will always save me...when I need help" replied Ramon as their lips parted.

"We should go...but there's something I need to do first..." said Lynx Woman as she picked up Toreiro's cell phone from the ground.

Minutes later...holding hands...Lynx Woman and Ramon exited the arena by another corridor...as they heard the sounds of approaching police sirens....leaving Toreiro...his thugs and the money they nearly stole...for the police to find.

Midnight

At her secret hideout in Barcelona... La Asasina was bafflef to receive a video message from Juarez Toreiro.

When she opened it she saw that it was from Lynk Woman.

She was filming herself showing all the bad guys and Juarez defeated and bound...waiting for the police to collect them.

"Your scheme is over La Asasina. You found innovative ways to defeat...capture and torture me...But I will never give up...No matter what you do to me...I will find you...expose your identity and bring you to justice! You and your friend Silent Rose...will have sleepless nights from now on... I promise!" said Lynx Woman.

La Asasina angrily threw her phone away.

"Wrong Lynx Slut! I will end you...

once and for all...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed La Asasina.

2 am

Wearing only her lynx pelt mask...Lynx Woman sat on the bed in Ramon Blanquer's apartment...tending to the young musician who was only wearing a pair of red boxer shorts.

"Does this hurt?" asked Lynx Woman as her creamy hands explored her boyfriend's lean muscular chest and gut.

"No...Not when the most beautiful nurse in Spain is taking care of me" replied Ramon as he looked into the brown eyes of his superheroine girlfriend in the slits of her lynx pelt mask.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard blushed...smiling at her boyfriend

...feeling hardness in her wide shiny pink areolas...hardness in her big puffy shiny pink nipples...

wetness and excitement in her big shiny pink clitoris in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs.

"You certainly know how to compliment and arouse a woman Senor Blanquer..." sighed Lynx Woman as she looked into his warm brown eyes and then at the outline of his stiff erect dick against the fabric of his boxers.

"I know what you want Ramon...I

...I want you...too" said Lynx Woman as she allowed Ramon to pull her close to him...as they collapsed on to the bed in a tangled mass of flailing arms and legs...his boxers being discarded as they got into hot and steamy sex...kissing...exploring and arousing themselves non stop.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHH

..UUH...UHH...UUUH...UHHH...

UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UUUUH

...UHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUH

...UHHHHHHHHH..UUUUUUUUUH

...Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Uuh...Uuuh....

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lynx Woman and Ramon as they brought each other to multiple orgasms and ejaculations over the next three hours...until they passed out naked in bed...dreaming erotic thoughts...leaving thoughts of future perils aside for now.

End.

Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:41 pm