Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am

Lynx Woman in The Rise of La Asasina 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman in The Rise of La Asasina 2
Lynx Woman in Rise of La Asasina 2

One week later

Unknown location

Barcelona

Noon

In a secret location...the masked villainess and crime boss known as LA ASASINA was sitting at a table with her close ally ...the professional killer SILENT ROSE... standing next to her ...while five of her henchmen stood nearby.

Across the table from La Asasina...who was really LISA ORTEGA...wealthy socialite and businesswoman... was a former famous matador...EL TOREIRO JUAREZ.

Toreiro Juarez was staging illegal bullfights in Barcelona which the city had banned.

He was banned as a matador from the bullfighting circuit for using illegal and cruel maneuvers against animals.

His activities in illegal bullfighting caught the attention of La Asasina...after she took over this illegal activity as the new crime boss in Spain.

Juarez thought he could seduce the beauteous villainess but he soon realized that he couldn't.

La Asasina got straight down to business and wanted to know how the illegal bullfighting was going.

"All the tickets had been sold. We have many interested parties who'll bet big on the bullfights and we're sure to make lots of money. Everything is well planned!" boasted Juarez.

"Excellent. I want to use this event as an opportunity to set a trap for LYNX WOMAN. She keeps sticking her big nipples where they don't belong...ruining the operations of the cartels. Do this well and there will be a bonus for you" said La Asasina.

"It will be my privilege to help you capture that big breasted super slut" replied Juarez with a smile...his dick stiff and erect under his pants.

"I'll arrange to have information about the illegal bullfighting site leaked. Lynx Woman is certain to find out and will be trapped when she tries to stop us" gloated La Asasina....relishing the thought of getting revenge on the Big Breasted Super Spaniard for the death of her mother...ANNIZA ORTEGA.

One week later

8 pm

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...her tiny lynx pelt panties narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard known to her countrymen and countrywomen as Lynx Woman was again on one of her patrols...traversing the rooftops of buildings in the city... with the speed and agility of her feline namesake...unknown to the people in the streets below her...going about their business.

Her flimsy lynx pelt bra tied around her neck...barely containing her huge firm creamy breasts...while a pair of tiny lynx pelt panties barely covered the space...the bra and panties in the yellow color and black spots of the lynx with the ancient Lynx Talisman located on a belt worn around her wide shapely waist...in the front of her flimsy briefs...a lynx pelt mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...now framed by a short thick mane of glossy black hair...with creamy hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...the Sexy Spanish She Cat reflected on how different she was now...compared to her regular identity of 28-year-old Isabel Coll..a shapely beauteous wealthy socialite...with long curly black hair...who opted for more baggy and conservative attire when she was in public.

As she leapt nimbly and swiftly from one rooftop to another...Lynx Woman felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples stiffen under her flimsy lynx pelt bra and her big shiny pink clitoris become wet and excited under her tiny tight lynx pelt panties as she approached the apartment building where her secret boyfriend...musician Ramon Blanquer lived.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...she nimbly leapt through the air...landing on the balcony of his apartment on the balls of her erotic bare creamy bare feet and entering the apartment through the balcony entrance...which Ramon always kept open for her whenever she came to visit.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard...felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples harden under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...and her big shiny pink clitoris become wetter and more excited as she saw the handsome young musician standing before her...topless...his lean muscular upper body exposed to her...wearing only a pair of red boxer shorts...as he came to greet her.

"Hello super chica...No bad guys to fight tonight?" asked Ramon with a smile as he closed the gap between them...placing his hands on either side of her wide shapely waist...to pull her closer to him. "They can wait..." replied Lynx Woman with a smile as she entwined her muscular creamy arms around Ramon's neck...and rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and kissed him on the lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmmmm" sighed Lynx Woman in pleasure...enjoying the taste of Ramon's lips against her glossy pink lips... as her huge firm creamy breasts pressed against Ramon's lean muscular chest...enjoying the hardness and erectness in her big puffy shiny pink nipples and wide shiny pink areolas...under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...and enjoying the wetness and excitement she felt in her big shiny pink clitoris...under her tiny tight lynx pelt panties as she felt the outline of his hard stiff dick...against the fabric of his boxer...brushing her between her huge creamy thighs...as he held her close to him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon turns me on so easily....

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I want to get naked...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have sex with him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" thought Lynx Woman as she held the handsome young musician close to her...and dreamily felt the fingers of his right hand...caressing the middle of her thin tight lynx pelt panties...making her feel hot and horny.

As she kissed him...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard thought about how her passion for Ramon increased each time she visited him at his apartment late at night...this becoming a routine when she finished her patrols of Barcelona. Then she thought about how often she was seeing Ramon in daylight hours in her regular identity as Spanish heiress and businesswoman Isabel Coll.

"Who do you love more Ramon? Do I tell you that Isabel Coll is Lynx Woman?" wondered the Big Breasted Super Spaniard before their lips parted.

"You really know how to play me Senor Blanquer. I must be your favorite instrument" quipped Lynx Woman with a smile as she looked into the warm gaze of the handsome young musician's brown eyes...while enjoying the feel of his lean muscular body against her voluptuous and muscular creamy body as they embraced each other.

"You're much more than that super chica. I do worry about you when you're in peril and get knocked out by criminals" said Ramon.

"That's something that always happens to me. The criminals in Spain know all about exploiting me in my huge Lynx Breasts and my big Lynx Clitoris...but you know I'm always victorious against them...no matter how many times they knock me unconscious and capture me" quipped Lynx Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips.

"No idea who drugged and knocked you out the last time you visited me?" asked Ramon.

"No my love. But whoever did it...has to be a very cunning adversary. They didn't want me to remember what happened or who they are. But I'll find them" Lynx Woman assured her boyfriend.

"Maybe this will help super chica" said Ramon as he let go of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's wide shapely waist... walked over to a table to pick up a copy of the Vanguard newspaper...the leading daily paper in Barcelona...and handed it to her.

Lynx Woman's brown eyes widened in the slits of the thin lynx pelt mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair as she read a story about illegal bullfights in the city. "The story says these bullfights could be fronts for drug trafficking and other crimes in the city...but no one knows for sure...and it doesn't say where the bullfights are happening" said Ramon as his superheroine girlfriend read the story.

"Thanks for showing me this Ramon. You're not just a great musician and great in bed...I know someone who can tell me where to find the bullfights" replied Lynx Woman with a smile on her shiny pink lips as she set the newspaper down on the sofa...closed the space between them...entwined her muscular creamy arms around Ramon's neck again...rose on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet to kiss him passionately on his lips again.

"Go get them super chica and be careful" said Ramon as they lips parted and he watched the rhythmic sway of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's huge firm creamy ass as she sauntered slowly away from him towards the open balcony of his apartment.

"I will mi amor. I'll have a special night with you when I return" quipped Lynx Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips...before turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...leaping of the balcony and running away swiftly over the rooftops of buildings towards her next destination.

10 pm

Lynx Woman arrived at the old hotel where she always met with the gypsy Alzira...her informant. "What do you know about the illegal bullfights in Barcelona?" asked the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as she stood before the gypsy in heroic pose.

Her creamy hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy tight lynx pelt bra. Alzira admired Lynx Woman's beauteous voluptuous and muscular creamy body...from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which sported glossy claw like toenails.

Alzira showed her a photo of the disgraced matador Juarez Toreiro.

"This is the man behind it. There's a bullfight happening in El Raval tonight. He's set up and illegal arena there" she said.

"What about the police? They must know about this?" asked Lynx Woman.

"Juarez used to be a disgraced bullfighter with big gambling debts owed to the cartels. But one day all of that changed and he suddenly became very wealthy. He bribed many top police officers and city officials to allow him to stage the bullfights and they take a share of the profits" replied Alzira.

"All of that ends after tonight when I bring Juarez Toreiro to justice" vowed Lynx Woman as she left a duffle bag of cash for Alzira on a table while she made her departure...as swiftly and sexily as she made her entrance.

11 pm

Juarez Toreiro was in in his office in the illegal provisional bullfighting arena...arranging the details of the upcoming bullfight...while thugs were outside preparing the arena. He had just signed off some papers and put them in a safe in a nearby closet...when he heard the door to his office open.

"Senor Toreiro. You have some questions to answer!!" declared Lynx Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in front of him. Her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight lynx pelt bra.

Juarez felt his dick stiffen and become erect immediately under his pants as he looked at the breathtaking sight of the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

He stood up...walked around to the front of his desk...removed his bullfighter hat and bowed before her.

"It's an honor for me to receive the most famous superheroine in Spain. What can I do for you?"asked Juarez...hoping to lull the Big Breasted Super Spaniard into complacency with his manly charm and smooth talk.

"I'm here to arrest you for your crimes of illegal bullfighting! Cancel your upcoming events and let me take you to justice!" declared Lynx Woman.

"I can't do that Lynx Woman...Think of all the harm you would do?....Thousands of poor people would have fun to enjoy in the next few days...many more will be paid for the work they do here at the arena...Surely you must see that" said Toreiro.

"That's a lie Senor Toreiro and you know it!...These illegal bullfights only bring together the worst people...criminals who take advantage of the cover of these events to close deals involving illegal drugs and guns...and who no doubt give you a generous share of their profits by you facilitating them" quipped Lynx Woman...maintaining her heroic pose before the criminal bullfighter.

"I see there's nothing I can do to change your mind senorita?" asked Toreiro rhetorically.

"No! You'll be wise to surrender peacefully to me know and tell me where you have documents about your illegal bullfights and your criminal financiers who are involved in them!" quipped Lynx Woman as she maintained her heroic pose before him.

"I have no choice but do as you say senorita...The documents you seek are in the safe in that closet...I can give you the combination..." offered Toreiro.

"I don't need that Senor Toreiro...My strength of 30 lynxes will allow me to easily crack your safe and take what I need...then I will turn you over to the police!" declared Lynx Woman as she strolled past the criminal bullfighter...her huge firm creamy breasts swaying sexily as she walked...threatening to spill out from under her thin tight lynx pelt bra.

"This is easy...the sooner I take care of this creep...the sooner I can have my special date night with Ramon..." thought Lynx Woman...her big puffy shiny pink nipples stiffening under her thin tight lynx pelt bra while her big shiny pink clitoris throbbed with wetness and excitement in the middle of the thick glossy black pubic bush under her thin tight lynx pelt panties...as erotic thoughts of handsome musician Ramon Blanquer filled her head...as she opened the closet and her slender creamy fingers with glossy claw like fingers reached for the front door of the iron safe in front of her.

Her erotic thoughts about Ramon lulling her into complacency...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was surprised when she was hit with a plume of yellow smoke which engulfed her entire shapely creamy upper body just as she was about to open the safe with her super strength.

"EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC DRUG AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

I'VE GOT NO RESISTANCE AGAINST IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUH... WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....

GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she staggered backwards from the closet on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...literally into the waiting arms of Juarez Toreiro...who quickly stripped her of her thin tight lynx pelt bra...and grabbed her naked huge firm creamy breasts with both hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HANDS OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LYNX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SENOR TOREIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LOSING MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF 30

LYNXES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...wiggling frantically and futility in the strong grip of Juarez Toreiro...swaying on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air...unable and unwilling to break free of the criminal bullfighter as he molested her in her famous super erogenous nipples.

"So the stories about your big boobs are true silly super senorita...I will soon knock you out and have fun with you" gloated Toreiro...his dick stiffening further under his pants as he thought about what he would do to the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

But Toreiro allowed himself to get distracted...and he loosened his hold on the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...allowing her big puffy shiny pink nipples and wide shiny pink areolas to relax a little.

In a swift motion...Lynx Woman broke free of his grip and hurled him over her broad creamy shoulders...slamming him hard to the floor on his back...knocking the wind out of him. She resumed her heroic pose before Toreiro as he passed out.

Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her naked huge firm creamy breasts pushed forward with confidence.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...You underestimated me Senor Toreiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Lynx Nipples and my wide Lynx Areolas will soon relax and restore my strength...stamina...and speed of 30 lynxes...I won't be defeated so easily" quipped the Big Breasted Super Spaniard as she celebrated her victory.

For the second time...that proved to be a mistake by her.

"Eh?...My big Lynx Nipples are warning me of danger...behind me..." said Lynx Woman...as she turned slowly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet to face the new threat she belatedly sense.

The new villainess La Asasina took advantage of this...drawing her rapier and with lightning speed...stabbed Lynx Woman in each of her big hard erect and bullet shaped puffy shiny pink nipples.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Lynx Woman in agony...staggering backward on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard tried to recover but was soon overwhelmed by a powerful nausea she never experienced before in her super heroine career.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH GETTING...SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...I'VE GOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TO...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she powerfully lactated three times in quick succession...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her famous hardened shiny pink nipples...making her sway dazed and disoriented in front of the masked villainess who was her arch enemy...former socialite and businesswoman Lisa Ortega.

. "You're completely helpless now Lynx Slut!...The tip of my sword has the same potent aphrodisiac that you're helpless against!...You're going to let me do what I want to you!" laughed La Asasina as with two swift strokes of her sword...she cut the straps of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's thin tight lynx pelt panties...causing it to fall to the floor...exposing her thick lush glossy black pubic bush.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Lynx Woman in absolute agony as La Asasina stabbed her in the middle of her big shiny pink clitoris...located in the middle of her glossy black pubic bush.

"NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN DRUGGED...IN MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...WITH THAT APHRODISIAC...HHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO..UUUH...HAVE TO

...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head...swaying from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as she suffered three gigantic orgasms in quick succession....waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...as she collapsed to the floor on her back...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air before...her muscular creamy arms falling limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spreading wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together...as geysers of white milk shot out from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...and waterfalls of thick white cum flowed freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

La Asasina looked down at the Big Breasted Super Spaniard with scorn and sadistic satisfaction.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fallen into a trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuh

...sexy...Uuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Who

...Who are you?...What are you...

Uuuuuuuuuh...going to do...Uuuh

...with me?...Uuuuuh...can't think...Uuuuuuh...can't move" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at the mysterious masked villainess who had defeated her for a second time.

La Asasina held the tip of her sword under the waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out from the big hard wet excited camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

"You'll soon find out super slut...but right now...time to go to sleep...Sweet dreams" gloated La Asasina as she held the aphrodisiac/cum coated blade of her sword under Lynx Woman's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as her brown eyes slowly closed in the slits of her lynx pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short mane of thick glossy black hair...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the floor...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy clawlike toenails...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor...erotic thoughts of Ramon Blanquer in her head as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Juarez Toreiro regained consciousness shortly afterwards. As he got to his feet...the disgraced bullfighter was awed and aroused to see La Asasina holding the naked and unconscious Lynx Woman in her arms.

"You've done what I asked Senor Toreiro and I will reward you for your service. Let the bullfights proceed. I will have my revenge on Lynx Woman!!"

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynk Woman loudly and in pleasure...announcing her return to consciousness.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard...found herself totally naked except for her lynx pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short thick mane...sitting in a chair...her muscular creamy arms behind her back...her creamy hands bound by strong ropes to the back of the chair...her long muscular creamy legs wide open...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the floor...bound to the front legs of the chair by strong ropes entwined around her shapely ankles.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Lynx Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurt....my big Lynx Nipples...my wide Lynx Areolas...are still...

haaaa...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel dizzy...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lynx Clitoris...

aches...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...still...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lynx Woman'...wiggling helplessly...unable to free herself as La Asasina and Silent Rose approached her.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard saw the two villainesses approaching her...through her blurry vision in the dimly lit room that she was being held captive in.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are you?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why have you captured me?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as she stared sleepily at them.

"I am La Asasina...I'm the new crime boss in Spain" said the villainess who was actually Lisa Ortega.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard remembered what her informant...the gypsy Alzira told her about the recent murder of some top crime bosses in Barcelona a few weeks ago.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh...killed those...crime bosses...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to take their place

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman sleepily.

"Yes. With the help of my partner Silent Rose. She shares my common interest in humiliating and defeating you...after you murdered her father...the One Eye Killer" said La Asasina.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard remembered how the One Eye Killer knocked her out repeatedly using a potent aphrodisiac. She recognised this was the same aphrodisiac used to capture now.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've got me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What do you want with me?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman...as she tried unsuccessfully to resist the lingering effects of the powerful aphrodisiac.

"I will make you suffer...just as you caused me to suffer...and then...I will kill you!!" gloated La Asasina.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...other criminals in Spain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have tried...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...they failed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I always win...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in the end...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as she wiggled helplessly before the two villainesses.

"We shall see about that" sneered La Asasina...her talk distracting the Big Breasted Super Spaniard long enough for Silent Rose to come up behind her and add drops of the liquid aphrodisiac on each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...then rub it into them...as well as her wide hard shiny pink areolas.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MORE OF THAT APHRODISIAC AGAIN...

NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....A CHANCE TO RECOVER...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...BEING DRUGGED AGAIN...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face as Silent Rose squeezed and rotated her famous big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...with expert erotic skill.

La Asasina...aroused by the helplessness of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...approached from in front...and attached a pair of shiny steel clamps on to her famous big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"NO...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAVE BEEN CLAMPED...TAKE THEM

OFF...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T LACTATE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...CAN'T RELAX...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...TO REGAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...MY SUPER POWERS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Lynx Woman in absolute agony.

as the clamps bit deeper and deeper into the super erogenous shiny pink flesh of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...the more she struggled in futility to shake them off...and break the ropes binding her to the chair she was sitting on.

Silent Rose held on to the clamps with her fingers and rotated them slowly 360 degrees clockwise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as her voluptuous and muscular creamy body sagged in the chair...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...her temples throbbing with dizziness...as erotic thoughts of her boyfriend Ramon Blanquer filled and clouded her tired brain.

"Yes super slut! You know you want this!" sneered La Asasina as she took more of the yellow liquid aphrodisiac and rubbed on the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

" NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...feeling dizzier...sexier...and sleepier...as she was molested simultaneously by La Asasina and Silent Rose.

La Asasina then thrust her right middle and index fingers deep inside of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt and began to aggressively finger her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she was brought to four gigantic orgasms in quick succession.

Her head filled with erotic thoughts about Ramon...weakness in every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body...Lynx Woman was vaguely aware that her captors had stopped torturing her.

When she lifted her head up from between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard was shocked by what she saw.

Silent Rose and La Asasina were wearing black belts...with hard black plastic dildos in the middle as if to simulate a man's penis.

"What...Uuuuuuuuh...is that...Uuh

...What...are you...Uuuuuh...going to do...Uuuuuh...with that...Uuuuh

...Uuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as she stared sleepily at her captors...becoming hypnotized by looking at the dildos...under the influence of the aphrodisiac drug.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard was too aroused...dazed...and disoriented...to stop Silent Rose from untying the ropes binding her to the chair...then dragging her towards a nearby bed.

"No...Uuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuh

...let me...go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuh" complained Lynx Woman...wiggling helplessly in Silent Rose's grip...while seeing La Asasina coat her belted dildo with more of the yellow aphrodisiac drug.

"Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as Silent Rose dumped her on the bed on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...and her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"Lick my dick!" commanded La Asasina.

"No...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman.

On cue...Silent Rose got on the bed and began to rub her belted dildo on the big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN

...UUUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT DRUG...UUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...HHHH...HHHHH

...HOT...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HH

...HHH...HHHH...HELPLESS... GOT TO...." moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...feeling pressure building inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

Her heroic sentence was interrupted when La Asasina shoved her aphrodisiac dildo into her mouth.

"NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask as she had no choice but to suck on the aphrodisiac-coated dildo...becoming weaker

...sexier and sleepier.

"You're finished Lynx Slut! Think of your man having sex with you! You want to suck his dick!" ordered La Asasina as she straddled the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...gyrating her hips.

"Nnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she imagined that Ramon was riding her...and she was sucking his long stiff penis.

"Nnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnn...nnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnn...nnn...nnn...nnnnnnnnnnn...nnn...nnnn....nnnnn...nnnnnnnn

...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she suffered three gigantic orgasms...floods of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

La Asasina and Silent Rose were awed and aroused to see the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's voluptuous and muscular creamy body become smaller and lose some of its firmness from the non stop drugging.. physical and erotic torture that she was for--d to endure.

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman sleepily as La Asasina removed her belted dildo from her mouth.

Aroused by the weakened and sexy state of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...La Asasina leaned in and kissed her on the mouth.

"Nnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure

...feeling weaker...sexier...and sleepier.

"You are beaten Lynx Slut...Now to finish you off" gloated La Asasina.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuh...Please...Uuuuuuuuuh...stop...Uuuuuuuuuh...never been...Uuuh...so helpless...Uuuuuuuh...can't regain...Uuuuuuuuh...my strength...stamina...speed...of 30 lynxes...Uuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuh...are you...Uuuuuuuuh...going...to do to me...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh...I can't...Uuuuuh...Take...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...any more...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lynx Woman in fear as she stared sleepily at La Asasina and Silent Rose.

They ignored her pleas...with La Asasina ...taking off her belted dildo and ramming it hard into the Big Breasted Super Spaniard big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...and deep into her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain...her less voluptuous and less muscular creamy body surging briefly up on the bed.

"There is another hole" gloated Silent Rose as she took her aphrodisiac coated dildo and then rammed it into the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's shiny pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain. She got no respite as Las Asasina and Silent Rose worked the embedded dildos that were embedded in her two famous super erogenous sexual orifices.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG LYNX ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in absolute pain and pleasure...as her captors kept her less voluptuous and less muscular creamy body raised in an unnatural position atop the bed while they meted out erotic punishment that she had never experienced in her career as a superheroine or in her life as Isabel Coll.

La Asasina turned her attention to the famous bust of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...rotating the shiny steel clamps that were attached to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...rapidly rotating them 360 degrees clockwise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman...as her creamy body became less shapely and less muscular...as her torture continued.

On cue...La Asasina...removed the steel clamps from the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...while Silent Rose simultaneously removed the drugged dildos from her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris and her big wet shiny pink anus.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure as she violently lactated and had eight gigantic orgasms in the space of 10 minutes...thick plumes of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples...tsunamis of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...and her big hard wet and excited shiny pink anus.

Her smaller less voluptuous and less muscular creamy body bathed with sweat from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples...waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt and out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink anus...the beaten barely conscious Big Breasted Super Spaniard slid off the bed...collapsing on her back on the floor...her smaller muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her smaller less firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...rivers of white milk flowing out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...her long less muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet...resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...barely able to stay close together and curled with tension...lying in a growing lake from her lactating nipples...and from the waterfalls of thick white cum from her big hard wet excited camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...as La Asasina and Silent Rose came and stood over her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuh

..have you done to me?...Uuuuuuh

...hot...Uuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuuh

...my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... strength...Uuuuuuuuh...stamina...speed...of 30 lynxes...Uuuuuuuuh

...gone...Uuuuuuuh...What...Uuuh

...Uuuuuuuuh...are you...Uuuuuuh

...going to do...to me?...Uuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in sleepy panic.

"You see you can't stop me!...No one can!...Stay out of my business or the next time your punishment will be greater...Do you understand?" asked La Asasina rhetorically.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Y...Y...Yes..." agreed" the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard...as she stared sleepily at La Asasina and Silent Rose.

"Good...You get the point!" gloated La Asasina as she placed the tip of her rapier on Lynx Woman's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure

...the sensation...too strong and too erotic for her to handle...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her lynx pelt mask as her head rolled against her left creamy shoulder...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet as she quickly faded into unconsciousness.

La Asasina and Silent Rose were aroused at the sight of the naked and humiliated Lynx Woman lying defeated and unconscious before them.

"That was fun. What do we do with her now? asked Silent Rose.

"Killing her would be too easy. I want her alive. I want her to live this nightmare every day. Put her and her outfit in the trash where they belong!" ordered La Asasina.

Silent Rose nodded with a smile as she collected the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard's flimsy lynx pelt bra and tiny tight lynx pelt panties...before slinging her less voluptuous and less muscular creamy body...which gleamed with a mixture of sweat...breast milk...and cum...after she suffered the biggest defeat in her superheroine career.

Silent Rose exited the building...dumping the naked and unconscious Lynx Woman...and her flimsy attire...into a dumpster filled with trash in the alley...and then going back inside of the building.

Minutes later...the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard and the other contents of the dumpster...were automatically deposited into the back of a garbage truck...which headed towards one of the dumps outside of Barcelona.

The driver had no idea that she lay naked unconscious and helpless inside the back of his truck...with no one to save her.

To be continued

Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:38 am