Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 pm

Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman-Way of the Voodoo Queen 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman-Way of the Voodoo Queen 3
Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman in Way of the Voodoo Queen 3

24 hours later
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
10 am

JOE KINTE...was typing on his laptop at his desk in the newsroom of the Daily Congo newspaper where he worked. As he sat at his desk...the 18 year old boy thought about how his life had changed since he joined the staff of the leading daily newspaper in the Democratic Republic of the Congo as a photographer six months ago.

He had gone from being an employee who no one paid much attention to...to the one newspaper photographer in the Democratic Republic of the Congo who was able to get exclusive photos of the the country's famous superheroine GORILLA WOMAN in action...in her many battles against a plethora of criminals in the Central African nation.

The mere thought of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...was enough to immediately make Joe's long penis become stiff and erect under his pants...as he imagined her in his mind's eye....standing 8ft tall with a voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...clad only in a thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs....the sacred Gorilla Talisman...which granted her the strength...speed...and stamina of 40 gorillas...and virtual invulnerability...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples...her beauteous face framed by a short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"It's been real quiet in the Democratic Republic of Congo since Gorilla Woman and I came back from Spain. No real crime for her deal with. I have no idea where she is or what she does when she's not fighting crime. Maybe she's got a secret identity" thought Joe...looking at photos of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine in action against various criminals...the fingers of his left hand stroking his dick through the fabric of his pants...under his desk out of sight.

"I kind of wish there was some big crime going down that Gorilla Woman needs to handle...and maybe the crooks nail her in her giant Gorilla Breasts and giant Gorilla Cunt...torture her...knock her out and capture her..." thought Joe...aroused by how easily his big breasted superheroine girlfriend could be tamed into sleepy submission by her enemies...due to her major weakness to sex in her naked giant dark ebony breasts and in her giant glossy black cunt.

Joe was so caught up in his thoughts that he did not realise that he was no longer alone.

"Excuse me" a woman's voice said...snapping the teenage boy out of the erotic stupor he was lulling himself into.

Joe looked up to see a beauteous white woman with blue eyes...shoulder length blonde hair tied into a ponytail behind her head...wearing a white shirt....blue slacks and white high heels which highlighted the curves of her shapely body...the top two buttons of her shirt unbuttoned...offering him a glimpse of her shapely cleavage.

"Uhhh" groaned Joe in surprise...having a brief ejaculation under his desk...but quickly composing himself before anyone...including the beautiful woman standing in front of him realised he was fantasising about Gorilla Woman

JESSICA BOMMEL...30 year old South African heiress and businesswoman smiled at the 18 year old Congolese boy...instantly taking a liking to him as he stood up in front of her.

In some ways...Joe reminded her of her 35 year old American friend CARL BRADLEY...back in South Africa.

She pushed that thought to the back of her head...remembering why she was in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"I'm looking for AKULA MUTOMBO...I was told by some of your co-workers you may know where I could find her" said Jessica to Joe who still looking at the beauteous blonde white South African in awe.

The teenage photographer looked in the direction of the empty desk close to his...which belonged to Akula.

"Miss Mutombo isn't here today...She's sometimes away for days...Is there something I can help you with?" asked Joe...as he looked at the beautiful blonde white woman...wanting to be helpful to her. But Joe couldn't help but wonder why Akula was not at work for days and sometimes weeks at a time.

Nobody at the Daily Congo...including their boss...editor-in-chief HENRY TURE...minded Akula's absence since she always returned with exclusive stories for the newspaper...most of them involving Gorilla Woman's heroic exploits against criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Gorilla Woman gets knocked out a lot by criminals...when they nail her in her giant Gorilla Breasts and in her giant Gorilla Cunt...and she's regularly
unconscious for days or weeks too...Something I'm getting used to as her boyfriend...Miss Mutombo's not around when Gorilla Woman is...Hey...could that mean?...Miss Mutombo?....Gorilla Woman?" thought Joe...as pondered about Akula's absences from work...and the times when the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine had been outwitted by criminals...knocked unconscious and held captive some place...feeling his dick stiffening under his pants again

His thoughts were interrupted when Jessica spoke again.

"Yes. I'm Jessica Bommel. I'm here because of the story she wrote about the Chinese company Caihong Extraction doing logging operations here in the Democratic Republic of Congo" said Jessica. Her words caused the teenage photographer to do a double take...pushing thoughts of Akula Mutombo and Gorilla Woman temporarily to the back of his mind.

"Whoa!...I can't believe it!...Jessica Bommel...here...in the Democratic Republic of Congo...here at the Daily Congo...You're one of the richest women in South Africa...I've seen your pictures...and read stories about you...Joe Kinte..." said Joe as he introduced himself to her...extending his right hand which she accepted with her right hand...and they shook.

"Good to meet you Joe...Like I said...I'm here to see Akula Mutombo...her article about Caihong Extraction caught my interest...Not too long ago...they were operating in South Africa...There were some questions about them being involved in corruption...especially doing illegal logging...and using the funds they were getting from that...to finance other criminal activities in South Africa...They left before anyone could find out what they're up to...I think Miss Mutombo and I have a common interest in this...I'd like to talk with her about what I know about Caihong Extraction" replied Jessica who was taking a liking to the Congolese teenage boy.

Joe looked at Jessica...admiring her beauty and her shapely body...wanting very much to help her...and show Akula...just like Gorilla Woman...how helpful he could be to help them.

"Where does Miss Mutombo go when she's working on her exclusive stories?" thought Joe...comparing her absences to the times that Gorilla Woman had gone missing during her superheroine adventures and she told him her absences were because she had been knocked unconscious and captured by the criminals...who knew how to defeat her.

"Miss Mutombo's probably out working on this same story. I can tell her you came by to see her when she gets in" said Joe as he found himself staring at Jessica's shapely white bust that was framed against her shirt...admonishing himself mentally as Gorilla Woman had a larger and more beautiful bust that the white South African heiress and businesswoman.

Jessica was excited that Joe found her attractive and wanted to help her.

"I'll be staying at the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel while I'm here on business in the Democratic Republic of Congo" replied Jessica as she wrote down the number of her suite at the five-star hotel in the Congolese capital city.

"I don't suppose you know if Caihong Extraction has any offices here in Kinshasa?" asked Jessica with a smile on her glossy pink lips...offering the teenage photographer another glimpse of her beauteous bust...which was even more impressive when she was Antelope Woman.

Glancing at Jessica...then Akula's empty desk...wanting to impress her and Gorilla Woman as well...Joe made his choice.

"I can help you find out about them while Miss Mutombo's away. I know my way around Kinshasa pretty good" offered the teenage photographer.

"Thanks Joe. I accept your offer. Meet me tonight at my hotel at 11 pm...and we can go to work. It's important that I find out what Caihong Extraction is up to here in the Democratic Republic of Congo... You might even help your friend Akula have a really big story" replied Jessica with a smile. The beauteous blonde South African heiress handed her contact information to Joe...turned and then walked towards the elevators that would take her to the ground floor of the Daily Congo building...to catch a taxi to take her back to her hotel.

Joe felt his dick stiffen under his pants...thinking about Jessica and everything that she said..as he walked back to his desk. He sat down and began to do a search on his laptop to find out if Caihong Extraction had offices in Kinshasa. Thoughts about the whereabouts of Akula Mutombo and his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman...pushed to the back of his mind.

Noon

In the study of their palatial mansion...in the affluent district of Gombe in Kinshasa...capital city of the Democratic Republic of the Congo...FELIX and BEATRICE CARVALHO...were on a virtual conference on Felix's laptop with YI CAIHONG...40 year old owner of the Chinese company Caihong Extraction.

"What happened at Loaka Miss Caihong?" asked Felix as he looked at the image of Yi Caihong on the screen in front of him.

"I'm not sure Mr Carvalho...Someone attacked our logging camp...killed several of my company's personnel and some of the locals we hired...We did our best to cover up what happened...removing the bodies and any evidence of what happened... strangely...the bodies of the attackers that my company's security were able to kill...turned to ash withing minutes of death...we could not do any autopsies to determine their identity...the town officials in Loaka were well paid to ensure their silence and make sure that the press didn't know what happened...But have no fear...the logging operations are continuing at our other sites...additional security has been put in place" replied Yi who knew that Felix and Beatrice were the leaders of the biggest organized crime cartel in the Democratic Republic of the Congo...the COUNT and the CONTESSA.

"We're paying your company large sums of money to extract large quotas of illegal logs from the rainforests and ship out of the Democratic Republic of Congo to interested black market buyers...who are willing to pay for the shipments in cash...illegal drugs and guns...You must ensure that your company fulfills its part of our secret agreement" said Felix to Yi Caihong.

"I assure you Mr Caihong...My company will fulfill its obligations in accordance with our agreement...but I will need to ask for additional resources to locate and eliminate whoever attacked the logging camp near Loaka" replied Yi.

Felix was about to protest when Beatrice interrupted him.

"Whatever you request shall be given Miss Caihong. Just ensure that your illegal logging has no further interruptions and we meet our obligations to our black market buyers" replied Beatrice...giving her husband a glare which silenced him immediately.

"Thank you, Mrs Carvalho", said Yi Caihong with a smile and ended the virtual conference call...the screen on Felix's laptop doing black.

"Who would dare to attack that logging camp? Do you think Yi Caihong is trying to double cross us?" asked Felix.

"The thought had crossed my mind darling. But I think she knows what the consequences of that could be" replied Beatrice.

"I'm a bit surprised that this incident happened and that big breasted buffoon Gorilla Woman didn't find out about it or try to stop it" said Felix...who felt his dick stiffen under his pants at the mere mention of the name of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who was always sticking her famous big puffy glossy black nipples into the affairs of their criminal minions...but they always knocked unconscious and managed to keep her from learning that they were the Count and Contessa...rulers of the criminal underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Beatrice...who also aroused at the prospect of taming the Big Breasted Black Giantess...hid that desire better than her husband and frowned at his arousal.

"Control yourself Felix. We know how to deal with Gorilla Woman if she decides to interfere in our business again. That big breasted black bitch provides us with good fun in our encounters. But we must learn more about this new enemy to our interests and how to defeat them" Beatrice told her husband....who nodded reluctantly in agreement...and acknowledgment that as the Contessa...she was the one who actually ran their criminal empire.

Johannesburg
South Africa
4 pm

CARL BRADLEY was in his office at the Bommel Foundation building...overseeing the schedule of various charitable events that the foundation did for underprivileged people in South Africa. But the 35 year-old handsome and athletically muscular American was finding it difficult to focus on his work.

Carl found himself thinking about two women...his friend 30 year old Jessica Bommel...beauteous South African heiress and businesswoman...who was instrumental in getting him a permanent job in South Africa...and the country's famous superheroine...the sexy and strong Antelope Woman...who he was totally infatuated with...and who he had encountered several times during his time in South Africa over the last decade.

In his mind's eye, he visualised the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner...who had saved his life several times when he was in danger...and who he had saved whenever he found her in peril.

Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body barely clad by a thin tight sleeveless v-slit brown sticky leotard...gold belt...gold bracelets and a brown sticky cowl mask that covered the top of her head and the upper part of her beauteous face...her long mane of tousled blonde hair...flowing out the back of her cowl mask...on to her broad creamy shoulders...reaching to the middle of her back.

Just thinking about Antelope Woman was enough to arouse Carl.

"Funny how Jessica's never around when Antelope Woman is" he thought.

Carl pushed that thought to the back of his mind as he brought up a copy of an article in the Daily Congo newspaper written by its top investigative journalist Akuka Mutombo...about the Chinese company Caihong Extraction...beginning logging operations in the Democratic Republic of Congo...on behalf of the international conglomerate...the Carvahlo Corporation.

He remembered how interested Jessica was in this story...and how concerned she was about Caihong Extraction being involved in illegal logging in South Africa...before it abruptly ended operations there weeks ago...when Antelope Woman uncovered some alleged suspicious activity at one of its logging sites...but nothing was ever proven.

Carl also found it curious that he had not seen his superheroine crush or saw any reports in the local media about her...with no serious crimes currently taking place in South Africa.

"Could Jessica have gone to the Democratic Republic of Congo to investigate what Caihong Extraction's up to there?....Maybe try to link it to what they were doing there?...That could be dangerous...She needs help" thought Carl...as he made up his mind then and there...that he would travel to the Democratic Republic of Congo...to do his own investigations and protect Jessica from harm.

As he looked at the article that Akula wrote... Carl checked out other stories she wrote for the Daily Congo about the famous superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo....Gorilla Woman. He felt his dick stiffen sharply under his pants and become erect like a flagpole as he saw photos of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...taken by the paper's photographer Joe Kinte.

He couldn't stop admiring her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body... clad only by a tiny thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...her sacred Gorilla Talisman hanging around her neck...resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...which were as gorgeous as those of his superheroine crush Antelope Woman.

"Says in these stories she's got the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas and she's virtually invulnerable... I should look for her when I get to the Democratic Republic of Congo...Maybe she can help me" thought Carl.

Unknown location
Congo River
Democratic Republic of Congo
10 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman loudly in pleasure...announcing to anyone who could hear her that she was regaining consciousness. Rolling her head...pillowed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her brown eyes fluttering...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...felt unprecedented dizziness...weakness and...sleepiness...that she had never experienced before in the eight months ...since in her regular identity of Daily Congo investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...she found the sacred Gorilla Talisman on one of her assignments in a remote part of the Democratic Republic of Congo...which allowed her to become her country's legendary superheroine...whose stories of battling the slave trade in West Africa in the 16th Century...were well known.

The Big Breasted Giantess felt cold air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...air currently tickling her in her broad glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black nipples which capped the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...as they rose and fell slowly up and down with each relaxed breath that she took. Her muscular dark ebony arms lay limp past her head...while she slowly extended her thick muscular dark ebony legs up and down below her thick shapely waist...the space between her giant firm dark ebony thighs barely covered by her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...flexing the sexy toes of her large bare erotic bare dark ebony feet...which had short glossy clear toenails...feeling the sensations of raw wood...and cold water between them.

Through her blurry vision...the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...saw a dark night sky above her...as she discovered she was lying on a raft made of loosely bound raw logs...that was partly submerged in the dark green waters of the Congo River...and partly beached on the bank of one of many uninhabited islands that were found along the length of the vast river.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My giant Gorilla Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Gorilla Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuh
...my broad Gorilla Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...giant Gorilla Cunt...Uuuuuh
...ache...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I was knocked unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been out for a day...Uuuh
...What happened?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't remember...Uuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman as she tried to clear her head of the powerful dizziness and fatigue that were saturating every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...He must be wondering where I am...as Akula Mutombo...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been away from my job at the Daily Congo...from my townhouse in Cite Du Flueve in Kinshasa...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...How did I end up here?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...on a raft...on an island...Uuuuuuuh
...in the Congo River...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to get my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...soft and relaxed...to regain...my strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...and speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...of 40...g...g...
gorillas...to call my Gorilla Plane...get...home...change back...to Akula Mutombo...and...figure out...what happened" sighed the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she flexed her thick muscular dark ebony legs...and twitched the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...as she lay on the half submerged...half beached raft of loosely tied raw logs.

But the Big Breasted Black Giantess...her superhuman powers not recovered from an adventure she had no memory of...was completely unaware that she was not alone on this particular island in a tributary of the Congo River.

From the dense vegetation near the river bank...a group of 12 figures silently and swiftly converged on the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...taking her completely by surprise.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUH...BEING ATTACKED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...
UUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...THEY'RE GETTING...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT RECOVERED YET...UUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUH...BEING RESTRAINED...UUUUUH...CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Gorilla Woman as she moaned in pain from multiple blows from heavy objects to every inch of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...especially to their sexy summits...wiggling helplessly atop the partially submerged log raft as she felt smaller hands grabbing hold of her muscular dark ebony arms and her thick muscular dark ebony legs...pinning her on her back to the top of the raft.

As the Big Breasted Black Giantess struggled in futility to defend herself against the physical punishment being meted out to her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts by her unknown attackers...some of them opted to attack her in an equally highly erogenous and vulnerable body part.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PROBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUH
...GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING...HHHH...HHHHH...HOT...HHHHHH....HHHHHH...HHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHH...HHHHH...HHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED....OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...40...G...G...G...GORILLAS...CAN'T RECOVER IN TIME...UUUUH
...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUH...GET...FREE..." moaned the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine in pain and pleasure as she was beaten with heavy objects all over the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and simultaneously...long objects were used to probe deep inside of her giant glossy black cunt...through her big glossy black clitoris...in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...and under the thin tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...as she felt herself being beaten in the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...not giving her hard broad glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples a chance to relax...so she could regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...Gorilla Woman was about to make an attempt to break free of the grips of her attackers...when she caught a glimpse of them...through her blurry vision as they beat her in her famous naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...probed her deep in her famous giant glossy black cunt...under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string.

To the surprise and disbelief of the the Big Breasted Black Giantess...she saw her attackers were a group of teenage boys and girls...dressed in white clothing...with white paper masks covering their heads. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KIDS...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHILD SOLDIERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ATTACKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...LET ME GO KIDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CHAMPION...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUPERHEROINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF THE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..DEMOCRATIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REPUBLIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CONGO...UUUUH
...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR...ENEMY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...wiggling her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body... in the grips of the child soldiers...as they expertly pinned her on her back on the partially submerged log raft...beating her in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and probing her in her giant glossy black cunt....under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...suddenly reluctant to use her now ordinary female strength to harm them.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine allowed herself to be distracted...and a teenage girl quickly rubbed thick white cocaine powder into her famous broad hard glossy black areolas...and big puffy glossy black hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...as the teenage boys who were beating them into hardness with small thick wooden clubs...gave way.

"EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS
...COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUH... INTO...UUUUUH...THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BY CHILD SOLDIERS...UUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING ..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... THEM...HAAA...HAAAA....HAAAAAAARD...CAN'T LACTATE...TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH... 40...G...G...G...GORILLAS...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH... GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT...UUUH...TO FIGHT YOU...UUH...UUUH...UUUH....UUUUUUUH...BUT...UUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUH...GET...UUUUUH...FREE..." moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at the teenage girl rubbing cocaine powder into her famous nipples and areolas while the other child soldiers stood at looked down at her...uttering strange chants...as she lay flat on her back on the partially submerged log raft...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the logs on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension...as she struggled to suppress the growing erotic urges inside of her as the teenage girl rubbed white cocaine powder into her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...trying to figure out how to regain her strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas...to escape from this unexpected peril...return to her townhouse in Cite Du Flueve in Kinshasa...change back into her regular identity of Daily Congo investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...rest...and try to figure out what happened to her.

The plans of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine were interrupted by the sounds of 16th century drums from West Africa...and the voice of the Great Gorilla God...who granted her super powers from the sacred Gorilla Talisman which hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...in her head.

"You shall not escape Akula Mutombo...Once again....Your feelings towards the boy Joe Kinte...Your arrogance and overconfidence have caused you
to underestimate the very powerful evil that has defeated you...You must be punished...You are denied the strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas...Your giant Gorilla Breasts are heavy...Your big Gorilla Nipples and your broad Gorilla Areolas are hard...Your giant Gorilla Clitoris is wet and excited...You shall allow the child soldiers to knock you out...You shall remain unconscious for the next two days...Hear and obey!!...This is my command!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUH...WANT TO BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHH...
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH....HHHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH
...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as she stared with sleepy brown eyes at the teenage girl who was rubbing cocaine powder into her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...and the other child soldiers who were standing around her on the half submerged log raft...as the commands of the Great Gorilla God...and the sounds of drums from 16th Century West Africa....echoed through her increasingly tired and foggy brain...as did erotic thoughts about her secret teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte mind.

The group of child soldiers...listening to her erotic utterances...and gazing lustfully at her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...as she lay sprawled out on her back on the half-submerged log raft...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by her famous broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...completely covered with layers of thick white cocaine powder...her muscular dark ebony arms lying limp past her head...exposing her smooth shaven dark ebony armpits...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on their smooth heels on the loosely bound logs of the raft...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...barely able to stay curled with tension and close together...their minds warped by the cocaine they were addicted to...were aroused by the belief that the famous Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine wanted to be tamed by them.

"We got you Gorilla Woman! Tell us how to knock you super ass out!" demanded the teenage girl who was rubbed white cocaine powder into every inch of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess' broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples which capped the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as they rose slowly up and down.

The tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine heard the continued beating of drums from 16th Century West Africa and the voice of the Great Gorilla God in her head.

"Answer the child soldier's question truthfully Akula Mutombo and accept your punishment!!" commanded the Great Gorilla God.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUH...PUT COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....ON MY GIANT...GORILLA...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUB IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UNTIL...I...UUUUUUUUUH... ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MAKE ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BREATHE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GORILLA CUM...WITH....UUUUUUUUUUUH.....UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...I'LL BE...KNOCKED...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR TWO...UUUH...UUUUUUUUH DAYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...as she fell into a powerful erotic stupor...having no knowledge of why she had come to this part of the Democratic Republic of Congo...or what happened to her over the last day...to land her in this unexpected peril...and totally unaware of the powerful advantage she was giving to the child soldiers who had ambushed her in her weakened state.

"Give the super bitch a taste of the good stuff!" ordered the teenage girl who was rubbing the white cocaine powder into the broad hard glossy black areolas and the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...preventing her from lactating...denying her a chance to regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas.

Two teenage boys knelt on either side of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...untied the straps of her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...and pulled it down her thick muscular dark ebony legs...past her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...to expose her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...located in the space between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...and her giant glossy black hard wet and excited clitoris...located in the middle of it.

Two teenage boys and another teenage girl came forward with plastic bags filled with white cocaine powder...which they emptied into the space between the wide open giant dark ebony thighs of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...and began to rub the white cocaine powder vigorously into her thick matted glossy black pubic forest and her famous glossy black hard wet and excited clitoris...located in the middle of it...in the space between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...as she lay sprawled out and helpless on her back on the partially submerged log raft.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEING RUBBED INTO...MY GIANT....UUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INSIDE...UUUUUUUUH...MY GIANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...
UUUUUUUUUUH...CUNT...UUUUH...YOU KIDS...UUUUUUUH...DON'T KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT
...UUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE DOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...COCAINE...SO ADDICTIVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH......UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS IS BEING DRUGGED...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HELPLESS
...STOP KIDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GOING TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUH....YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH....
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as the child soldiers brought her to five gigantic orgasms in quick succession...waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her giant glossy black hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt...mixing with the thick white cocaine powder that coated her giant glossy black clitoris and her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle located between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs.

A teenage boy took the famous flimsy white underwear of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine and held it under the waterfalls of thick white cum...mixed with cocaine...that were flowing freely out of her giant glossy black hard wet and excited cunt...until its flimsy fabric was completely soaked...and handed it to the teenage girl who had rubbed white cocaine powder into her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...to keep them in a drugged erotic stupor to keep her from lactating in order to regain her strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas.

Her temples throbbing with dizziness...waves of fatigue radiating from her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...completed covered with thick layers of white cocaine powder...denying her the opportunity to lactate to regain her strength...speed...and stamina of 40 gorillas...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle soaked in floods of her own thick white super erogenous cum...mixed with thick layers of white cocaine powder...her giant glossy black clitoris...hard..wet...and excited from cocaine being rubbed into it...cocaine getting inside of her giant glossy black cunt...making it hard...wet...excited...and camel toe-shaped...unable to recover from the aphrodisiac drugs or the obeah spells used on her famous naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and her famous giant glossy black clitoris...used on them a day earlier by the Voodoo Queen and some of her followers...Gorilla Woman could do nothing but stare with sleepy brown eyes at the blurry figures of the 12 child soldiers who had taken advantage of her weakened state...to ambush and drug her into submission...especially the teenage girl...who was slowly lowering her famous flimsy white gorilla fur G-string...soaked in cocaine and her own thick white super erogenous cum...slowly towards her beauteous face that was framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't do this kids...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you have to listen to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I'm investigating...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...illegal logging...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the Democratic Republic...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of Congo...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have been knocked out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...for a day...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by a powerful...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...evil force...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...I need to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...regain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of 40...g...g...g...gorillas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..don't have...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...time to be...knocked out again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this time for two days...Uuuuuuuh
by a bunch...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of amateurs...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You have to let me go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You have to...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
complained Gorilla Woman...wiggling her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body in futility atop the half submerged log raft...her heroic speech interrupted as the teenage girl clamped her famous flimsy underwear over her nose and mouth...forcing her to inhale the aroma of her super erogenous cum...mixed with cocaine...soaked into the fabric of her tiny white gorilla fur G-string.

"We don't have to listen to you big breasted super slut!...We own your super ass now!...You've been stopping all the drugs coming out here by putting the dealers in jail!...We read stuff online about you...about your big boobs and your big clitoris...about how easy it is to drug em... about how horny you can get...when you get nailed...about your super cum...being a big knockout drug...You're not gonna do anything...except breathe the coke...and your super cum...You're gonna let us knock out your super ass for the next two days...and we're gonna sell your super ass to some local drug dealers...in exchange for more coke!" sneered the teenage girl as she kept the thin white gorilla fur G-string...soaked in cocaine and super erogenous thick white cum...clamped firmly on top of the nose and mouth of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's nose and mouth...watching as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...atop the loosely bound log raft...became slower and slower.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
complained Gorilla Woman into the cocaine and cum-soaked fabric of her thin white gorilla fur G-string...her eyelids heavy with fatigue...her brown eyes barely open as she stared with sleepy respect at the increasingly blurry images of the 12 child soldiers who had so expertly captured her...the drums of 16th Century West Africa beating in her tired foggy brain...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts heaving up and down...slower and slower...with increasingly labored efforts...capped at their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...completely coated by layers of thick white cocaine powder...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head on the log raft...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist on the log raft...waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her giant glossy black hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped cunt...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the loosely bound logs on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

Seeing the growing weakness and sleepiness of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she lay sprawled out on her back and helpless before them...her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy black nipples covered in layers of thick white cocaine powder...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle and giant glossy black hard wet and excited clitoris covered in layers of damp white cocaine powder as waterfalls of thick white cum flowed freely out of her giant glossy black hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped cunt between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...the teenage girl holding her famous flimsy white gorilla fur G-string...soaked in cocaine powder and her own thick white super erogenous cum...over her nose and mouth...decided to torment the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess some more...by removing her drug-cum soaked underwear from her beauteous face...but holding it close so she could still inhale the aroma of her super erogenous cum mixed with cocaine.

"Admit it big breasted super slut! We nailed your super ass good! You'll take a take a nap for the next two days when I put your panties back on your face!" gloated the teenage girl as she and the other teenage girls and boys who were with her...drug addicts who were child soldiers for hire...looked down at the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...awed and aroused by her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body.

In her tired and foggy brain...the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess heard the beating of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa and the voice of the Great Gorilla God...who gifted her with the sacred Gorilla Talisman...and all of its powers.

"Cease your resistance Akula Mutombo...You have been defeated by these child soldiers...Your arrogance and overconfidence has once again caused you to be defeated again...Obey the commands of the child soldiers...and allow them to tame you...It is time for you...to sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Congratulations kids...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've beaten me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...drugged me in my giant Gorilla Breasts with cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...made my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugged me...in my giant Gorilla Clitoris...with cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
made me orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...putting me to sleep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...by making me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my Gorilla Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..mixed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
have to listen...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to the...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Great...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...God...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...let you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for two days...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but you're lucky...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...to have surprised me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...after someone else...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knocked me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
just know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...while I'm unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I won't be able...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...to stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the powerful criminals...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who knocked me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
....before you found me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...made me forget...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who they are...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You're teaching me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a lesson now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but you'll learn another lesson...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
about why...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's a bad idea...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...staring with sleepy brown eyes as the teenage girl clamped her thin white gorilla fur G-string...soaked in cocaine and her super erogenous cum back over her nose and mouth again.

"Blah blah blah...You talk too much big breasted super slut...Time to take your nap like you promised" gloated the teenage girl.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNN...NNN...NNN...NNN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure into the drug-cum soaked fabric of her thin white gorilla fur G-string...as the teenage girl clamped it over her nose and mouth... having four more gigantic orgasms...her brown eyes rolling up in her head...slowly closing as it rolled against her broad right dark ebony shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp atop the loosely bound half submerged log raft...her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...exposing her smooth shaven dark ebony armpits...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...completely covered in layers of white cocaine powder....her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle and her giant glossy black hard wet and excited clitoris...covered in layers of white cocaine powder...waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her giant glossy black hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the logs of the raft on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she dreamed erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte who had no idea that she was once again in great peril...or that she was his co-worker...Daily Congo investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...as she succumbed to a spell of unconsciousness that would last the next two days.

To be continued

Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:37 pm