Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:49 am

Heraclea- Slave of the King 
Megalomaniac

Post Heraclea- Slave of the King
Heraclea- Slave of the King

Ancient Greece

Under the cover of nightfall…a trireme…a large wooden ship with three banks of oars… with a black sails with the insignia of a bull’s head on them…sailed across the Aegean Sea from Greece to the island of Crete.

From the realm of the Gods atop the unreachable heights of Mt Olympus...ZEUS…King of the Gods…and his wife HERA…took a special interest in this ship…operated by Cretan mercenaries…and the prisoners on board the vessel.

One in particular.

A 20 year old big breasted brunette…who normally stood at an imposing 8 ft in height

Wearing gold bracelets on her wrists…a lion skin panty that barely covered the space between her muscular golden tanned thighs…she lay on her back…in the hold of the ship…her golden tanned hands bound behind her back with strong ropes…her long muscular golden tanned legs extended below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare golden tanned feet…resting on the wooden floor of the ship on their smooth heels…wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails…strong ropes binding her ankles together…her huge firm golden tanned breasts…capped at their sexy summits by broad hard golden areolas and big puffy hard and erect golden nipples…rising and falling with each deep breath she took…HERACLEA…the daughter of Zeus…King of the Gods of Mt Olympus…endowed with great strength and beauty…was in great peril for the first time in her adventures in the world of mortals.

From the heights of Mt Olympus...the realm of the Gods...sitting on his throne in the Palace of the Gods...Zeus...King of the Gods...watched his big breasted mortal daughter as she lay helpless...bound...and unconscious...defeated for the first time in her adventures...despite the great powers that he gifted her.

He was joined by his wife HERA...who took pleasure at the sight of the mortal offspring of her husband...one of many he had with mortal women...but the only one to be granted gifts of beauty...strength...stamina...

speed and virtual invulnerability...

outwitted and captured by other mortals who had discovered her only weakness.

"You know it is forbidden to help Heraclea. You big breasted heroine daughter must taste defeat...as a champion in the mortal realm" gloated Hera.

As much as he disliked Hera...despite her being his wife...

Zeus knew she was right.

"Yes...Heraclea's weakness to sex is known...and she cannot resist it. She is helpless now...but she will prevail over the evil that has defeated her" replied Zeus as he and Hera watched the ship that was carrying Heraclea and the other captives...continued its journey to Crete.

It took eight soldiers to carry the bound...topless and unconscious Heraclea from the cargo hold of the ship...towards the palace of MANOS...the King of Crete.

The big breasted heroine was taken to a room in the palace...where she was dumped on to a large bed...her golden tanned hands and her erotic bare golden tanned feet were untied...her muscular golden tanned arms were extended above her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist by the soldiers before they left the room.

A group of six of the king's concubines entered the room carrying bowl filled with a sweet smelling oil.

They looked at the big breasted heroine's voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body with jealously and envy....but also with pleasure knowing the task given to them.

"Our orders are to prepare her for the King's pleasure...This oil will keep the Mighty Heraclea subdued...Remove her underwear and we shall begin" said one concubine...as two others untied the straps of Heraclea's tiny tight lion skin panty...then removed it...to expose her thick glossy black pubic bush.

Dipping their hands into the bowls...the six concubines began to massage the oil in every inch of Heraclea's naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh....What...Uuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuh...My big nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh

...something.. is being rubbed on them...keeping them...haaaaard...so...haaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuh

weak...Uuuuuuuuuh...tired...Uuuh...something...Uuuuuuh...being rubbed...Uuuuuuuuuh...on my big clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...

Uuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Zeus...h...h...help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Heraclea in pleasure...her blue eyes barely open as she fell quickly into a powerful erotic stupor...as the concubines massaged a powerful aphrodisiac oil all over her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body...paying special attention to her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts and the space between her huge golden tanned thighs.

"There is no one to help you Mighty Heraclea...but if you want to save the lives of the other slaves you failed to rescue...you shall submit to the dwale oil...and tell us you how to put you to sleep and keep you helpless!" ordered a concubine who was rubbing oil over the naked huge firm golden tanned breasts of the busty young strongwoman.

"UUUUUUUUUH...YES...IT IS THE WILL OF ZEUS...UUUUUUUUUUH

...WITHOUT MY GOLDEN GIRDLE...UUUUUUUH...KEEP MY BIG NIPPLES...AND MY BROAD AREOLAS...HAAAAAARD...RUB MY BIG CLITORIS...UUUUUUUH...MAKE ME ORGASM...AND SMELL MY CUM...I WILL GO TO SLEEP" moaned Heraclea.

Three concubines lowered their hands between Heraclea's huge golden tanned thighs...vigorously combing through her thick lush oil soaked glossy black pubic bush..their fingers rapidly stroking the lips of her big wet and excited golden clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ZEUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...GOING TO...UUUUUUH

...GOING TO...UUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"moaned Heraclea as she brought to a massive orgasm by the three concubines.

Another concubine held a cloth soaked in aphrodisiac oil between Heraclea's wide open huge golden tanned thighs...saturating it with her thick white cum that was flowing out of her big wet excited hard and camel toe-shaped golden cunt.

This concubine then clamped the cloth firmly over Heraclea's nose and mouth as she lay sprawled on her back on the bed.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Heraclea...moaning loudly and sexily into the thick cloth...soaked in the aphrodisiac oil and her own erogenous cum...her muscular golden tanned arms limp past her head...

her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...as waterfalls of thick white cum flowed freely out of her big wet excited hard and camel toe-shaped golden cunt...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels ...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

From Mt Olympus...Zeus...King of the Gods...watched his heroine daughter in peril. He could not deny that the sight of the big breasted strongwoman's naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body wiggling helplessly and sexily...aroused him...as he knew she was defeated and would soon be knocked unconscious by her captors.

Zeus watched as the struggles of his big breasted heroine daughter's voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body became slower and slower...her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts swaying slowly and sexily...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard and erect golden nipples...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her thick glossy black pubic bush shiny and soaked between her wide open muscular golden tanned thighs...waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped golden cunt...on to the mattress of the bed she was lying on...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the lower part of the mattress on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes which had short glossy toenails...as her blue eyes rolled up in her head

...slowly closing...as she uttered a sexy sigh of..."nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"....and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Three days later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Heraclea...loudly and in pleasure...heralding her return to consciousness. The big breasted heroine felt very dizzy...weak...and sleepy...even after being unconscious for three days.

She found herself lying on a large bed in an elaborate chamber...wearing only her irremovable gold bracelets on her wrists... with King Manos of Crete and his wife QUEEN MENA...looking at her...with a mix of scorn and jealousy.

"So you awaken Mighty Heraclea...The tales about you are true...You have the greatest female body in all of Greece...I expected you would interfere in my affairs...and arranged to have you captured...I invite you to be my main concubine and serve me for the rest of your life...Do you accept?" asked King Manos...drooling with anticipation...his penis stiff under his robes as he gazed upon the big breasted heroine...who lay unbound...but dizzy...tired...and helpless before him and his wife.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will not serve you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will regain my strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...will defeat you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the slaves...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

that you captured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Heraclea uncovincingly...as she lay sprawled out on the bed on her back...helpless before the evil king and queen.

Angered by her defiance...King Manos picked up a pair of iron balls and rolled them over the sexy summits of each of Heraclea's naked huge firm golden tanned breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GREAT PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY BREASTS OF MIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD NIPPLES...MY BROAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING FLATTENED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Heraclea in pain.

"No one defies the will of the King of Crete!" sneered Queen Mena as she lowered her head between the wide open huge golden tanned thighs of the big breasted heroine...and began to lick the lips of her big shiny golden clitoris...located in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush...with her tongue.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING LICKED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Heraclea in pain and pleasure as King Manos rolled the iron balls over her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts...while Queen Mena licked her big wet and excited golden clitoris.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Heraclea as she had two gigantic orgasms which left her dazed and disoriented on the bed as thick water falls of white cum flowed freely out of her big hard wet and excited golden came toe-shaped cunt.

"She will soon be tamed " Queen Mena told her husband as she got some aphrodisiac incense...and rubbed it on each of Heraclea's big puffy hard and erect golden nipples...making her powerfully lactate...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from their hardened tips...and then rubbed more incense on the lips of her big wet hard and excited golden clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

VERY TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Heraclea...her blue eyes barely open...as she fought a losing battle to keep her powerful erotic urges suppressed.

King Manos stood in front of the beaten big breasted heroine.

Queen Mena lifted Heraclea's head up...so she could look at her husband as he loosened his robes to expose his long stiff dick to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...It's...Uuuuuuuuh...so long...Uuuuuuuuh...so haa...haaa...haaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuh

...have to...Uuuuuuuuh...look at it...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Heraclea...as she stared with sleepy blue eyes at the king's long stiff penis...becoming hypnotized by it.

"Not even you with your overrated strength Heraclea...Can resist the power sex and the power of a man's penis" gloated Queen Mena.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuh...must look at it...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...it makes me weak...makes me tired...falling under a sex spell...cannot resist...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuh"moaned Heraclea in pleasure as King Manos stroked his long stiff penis in front of her.

Excited by the naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body of the beaten big breasted heroine lying helpless before him...King Manos could not help but stroke his long stiff penis faster and faster.

"UHH...UHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned the king...unable to control himself as he ejaculated powerfully... a stream of his white cum landing on the naked huge firm golden tanned breasts of the helpless Heraclea.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A MAN'S CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG HAAAAAAAAARD

NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAARD AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME WEAKER

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST HAVE SEX...FALLING UNDER THE SPELL...OF KING MANOS' PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Heraclea in pleasure...as the aroma of the king's cum...together with her own erogenous cum...and the aphrodisiac incense being used on her famous breasts and her famous cunt...put her deeper into an erotic stupor.

The king and queen of Crete knew the big breasted heroine would soon be under their control and be their slave for life.

"Do you submit Heraclea? Will you serve King Manos of Crete?" asked Queen Mena.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must...obey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Heraclea in pleasure as she stared with sleepy blue eyes at the long stiff and erect penis of the king...her mind completely enslaved by erotic thoughts...as she felt the urge to become unconscious...impossible to resist.

But just the big breasted heroine was about to pass out...the voice of her father Zeus...was heard in her mind.

"You must not submit to your weaknesses that will always defeat you daughter...See the evil that your captors have done...You must stop this...It is your oath as a heroine"

Hearing those words...Heraclea focused her mind...pushing erotic thoughts to the back of it.

King Manos and Queen Mena were surprised when a golden aura surrounded the big breasted heroine.

When it faded...they were shocked to see Heraclea standing before them....her huge firm golden tanned breasts barely covered by her flimsy lion skin bra...her golden girdle of power around her wide shapely waist...her thin tight lion skin panty barely covering the space between her huge golden tanned thighs...her gold bracelets on her wrists.

"My turn now Manos!" quipped Heraclea as she grabbed the king's long penis with her left hand and gave it a hard pull

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned the evil king in pain...the force too much for him and he passed out on the floor in front of the big breasted heroine.

Before Queen Mena could cry for help...she tasted the right golden tanned fist of Heraclea in the middle of her face...and collapsed on the floor next to her husband...unconscious.

From his throne in the Palace of the Gods...Zeus watched with pride and arousal as Heraclea easily defeated the soldiers of King Manos...freed the slaves... left the evil king and queen and their soldiers bound in chains...as she commandeered a ship to take their captives back to Greece.

Queen Hera watched with scorn and arousal.

"Enjoy this victory Heraclea. For as you know...You have many more defeats to experience" she thought.

End

Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:16 pm