Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am

Lynx Woman in The Rise of La Asasina 
Megalomaniac

Post Lynx Woman in The Rise of La Asasina
Lynx Woman - The Rise of La Asasina

Madrid, Spain

Midnight

LISA ORTEGA was sitting at a table in a secret location...with some of the major crime bosses in Spain. Many people did not know that her late mother ANNIZA ORTEGA...was secretly the top crime boss in Spain's criminal underworld...until the events which led to her demise two months ago.

To the public...they were seen as wealthy female socialites and business people.

Anniza's death left a huge power vacuum for control of Spain's criminal underworld. Lisa had been in hiding over the last two months...preparing herself for this moment.

The other male Spanish crime bosses looked at Lisa who was wearing a crimson mask and attire which came right out of the 16th century...during a time when Spain led the way in leading voyages of exploration to discover the new world outside of Spain.

"Gentlemen...I will now take charge of all crime syndicate business in Spain and I know you will agree with this" declared Lisa.

The other Spanish bosses burst out laughing at Lisa's word and at her attire.

"Foolish girl! You think we will work for you?!" they laughed.

"I would reconsider if I were you..." replied Lisa as she stood up and walked out of the room.

No sooner had she left...an Asian woman with a slender muscular body...long silver hair and a black patch over her left eye...came crashing through a skylight above them. Drawing a pair of gleaming katanas...the female assassin known as SILENT ROSE... killed seven of the crime bosses who were sitting at the table... before dispensing with the swords...and killing 15 thugs in the room with them...with silencer tipped Mach-10 submachine guns before any of them could pull out their guns to defend themselves or protect their criminal employers.

This left one of the crime bosses...the one who mocked Lisa. He manged to get out of the room and saw her standing in the corridor.

"Bitch! I kill you" he declared...as he took out his gun.

Lisa took out a gleaming rapier from the left breast pocket of her shirt and moving swiftly...closed the gap between them...slicing his throat with her blade.

The last crime boss collapsed to the floor...gasping in futility as he died slowly and painfully from Lisa's expert strike. Silent Rose joined Lisa in the corridor...pleased at her handiwork...and knowing that her months of training the former socialite and businesswoman to be a villain and a killer had borne fruit

"This is just the start of things my friend...This will encourage the cartels to follow us if they want to survive. Soon we will begin our plan to exact humiliation and revenge on the one responsible for taking away everything and everyone dear to us...LYNX WOMAN...She will suffer at our hands...at the will of LA ASASINA" declared Lisa...announcing her new identity as a criminal villainess.

After Silent Rose set fire to the room with all of the dead crime bosses and their henchmen inside...the duo made their departure...eagerly anticipating what they would do to the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

One week later

Barcelona

Spain

8 pm

ISABEL COLL...28 year old Spanish billionaire heiress and businesswoman...was sitting at a table alone in a restaurant...having dinner...alone. While she was from one of the oldest and wealthiest families in Spain...no one knew that she secretly fought crime in Spain...as the famous superheroine Lynx Woman.

Wearing a strapless red silk dress that exposed her creamy shoulders and ended just above her knees...wearing closed toe red high heels...her Lynx Talisman around her neck...ending in the space between her cleavage...her shoulder length curly black hair loose about her shoulders...Isabel felt a little sad as she looked at some couples sitting at tables nearby...enjoying a romantic night out.

"There hasn't been any crimes for me to deal with lately as Lynx Woman...and I've been so busy handling some of daddy's business interests...I haven't had time to patrol as Lynx Woman...or visit...RAMON" sighed Isabel as she sipped some wine from her glass...thinking about the handsome 25 year old musician RAMON BLANQUER.

Just thinking about Ramon was enough to make Isabel feel aroused in her nipples and in her clitoris...as she remembered his expert touch of these super erogenous parts of her body with his skilled fingers...like when he was playing his guitar...when they were being intimate. Those happy thoughts gave way to the fact that he was only intimate with her when she was Lynx Woman.

"Ramon can't know my real identity...or he could be in danger. But still...I wish I could see him...and he could see me...when I'm not Lynx Woman..." thought Isabel as she took another sip of wine from her glass. The beauteous heiress and businesswoman was about to summon a waiter and ask for the cheque...when she heard the familiar sounds of a guitar...and looked up to see Ramon Blanquer...playing his guitar...as he walked through the restaurant...entertaining the guests.

As he sung a medley of romantic ballads...Isabel felt her big shiny pink nipples immediately become hard...erect and bullet shaped...her big pink clitoris...become excited and wet...under her dress...her sexy toes twitching inside the confines of her closed toe high heels...warmth flooding every muscle and sinew of her shapely creamy body... her brown eyes fixed on him...his lean muscular body framed against the fabric of his white shirt and black slacks...the bulge of his penis evident in the middle of his slacks.

As he played his guitar and sang...out of the corner of his right eye...Ramon saw Isabel sitting at her table. He was intrigued why a beautiful young woman like Isabel was sitting by herself in the restaurant...and walked over to her...to finish playing his songs.

As Isabel and the other guests applauded him...Ramon's gaze was only on the beauteous Spanish heiress and businesswoman sitting at the table before him. "Good evening senorita...May I join you?" asked Ramon.

"Uuh...Yes...Uuuh" replied Isabel...as she gazed at the young musician as he pulled up a chair and sat at the opposite end of the table.

Before she knew it...Isabel was pouring Ramon some wine from the bottle before her...into a spare glass on the table.

"Thank you. I have to say it's surprising to see a beautiful woman dining by herself" said Ramon.

"Maybe I like to dine alone" replied Isabel with a smile...feeling her erotic desires for the young musician rising within her.

Ramon couldn't help but get the strangest feeling that he met this woman before.

But the young musician dismissed that thought...believing he was thinking this because he had not seen his superheroine crush Lynx Woman in weeks.

He often wondered where she went when she wasn't with him. She had to have a regular identity when she wasn't fighting crime.

Ramon pushed that thought to the back of his mind and turned his attention back to Isabel.

"Or maybe you were waiting for the right man to join you?" asked Ramon with a smile.

"Uuuuh...how do you do it Ramon...Uuuuh...make me...Uuuh...so hot...Uuuh...so horny...Uuuh...without even touching me...Uuuh...Uuuh" thought Isabel as she fell under the spell of the young musician's charms...like she did when she was Lynx Woman.

"Maybe you're that man senor?" asked Isabel with a smile.

"We can find out...Ramon...Ramon Blanquer" replied the young musician with a smile...extending his right hand across the table.

"We can...Isabel...Isabel Coll..." replied the beauteous Spanish heiress and businesswoman...accepting his right hand with her own...and gazing into his warm brown eyes...as they sat together and talked for hours.

Isabel felt herself falling under an erotic spell...feeling hardness in her nipples and areolas...excitement and wetness in her clitoris...as she enjoyed being in Juan's company in her regular identity...as much as she did when she was Lynx Woman.

The beauteous Spanish heiress was reluctant to leave...but knew she had to go out patrolling the city soon as Lynx Woman.

"I'd like to spend more time with you Ramon" said Isabel with a smile.

"I'd like that too Isabel" replied Ramon.

"Here's my number and my address...Call me" said Isabel as she wrote her cell phone number and her address in Barcelona on a napkin...handed it to Ramon...stood up...and walked away from the table...blushing and feeling very aroused.

Midnight

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...her tiny lynx pelt panties narrowing in the space between her huge creamy thighs...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard known to her countrymen and countrywomen as Lynx Woman was again on one of her patrols...traversing the rooftops of buildings in the city... with the speed and agility of her feline namesake...unknown to the people in the streets below her...going about their business.

Her flimsy lynx pelt bra tied around her neck...barely containing her huge firm creamy breasts...while a pair of tiny lynx pelt panties barely covered the space...the bra and panties in the yellow color and black spots of the lynx with the ancient Lynx Talisman located on a belt worn around her wide shapely waist...in the front of her flimsy briefs...a lynx pelt mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...now framed by a short thick mane of glossy black hair...with creamy hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...the Sexy Spanish She Cat reflected on how different she was now...compared to her regular identity of 28-year-old Isabel Coll..a shapely beauteous wealthy socialite...with long curly black hair...who opted for more baggy and conservative attire when she was in public.

As she leapt nimbly and swiftly from one rooftop to another...Lynx Woman felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples stiffen under her flimsy lynx pelt bra and her big shiny pink clitoris become wet and excited under her tiny tight lynx pelt panties as she reflected on her unexpected but enjoyable romantic encounter with Ramon Blanquer in her regular identity as Isabel Coll.

"I can't believe that went so well...Ramon and I will have a date tomorrow...I can't wait...but for right now...I need to concentrate on my crime fighting.

Things have been very quite since Gorilla Woman and I ended Anniza Ortega's criminal schemes against us...too quiet. Something could be going on. Only one person would know...the gypsy ALZIRA" thought Lynx Woman as she approached a hotel where she normally met her top informant.

Landing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on a balcony of the hotel unseen...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard entered the hotel room...where Alzira was waiting for her. The Gypsy admired Lynx Woman's voluptuous and muscular creamy body from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...especially her huge firm creamy breasts which threatened to spill out from under her thin tight lynx pelt bra.

"Good to see you again Lynx Woman...You get sexier each time we meet" said Alzira.

"Thanks for the compliment...I keep in shape. What have you heard about crime in Barcelona? Everything's been quiet in the city since Anniza Ortega died and I dealt the criminal underworld a very hard blow" said Lynx Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the gypsy.

Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the floor...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy tight lynx pelt bra.

"Yes. It has been calm but this often means in big storm is coming" said Alzira as she sat down at a nearby table.

"What do you mean? I really dealt the criminals in Spain a big blow. There's been no major crime activity in the city for months" replied Lynx Woman.

"I'm not so sure" said Alzira as she showed the Sexy Spanish She Cat some photos of a burnt out night club.

"What's this?" asked Lynx Woman as approached the table and examined the photos in her creamy hands.

"I got these from a source in Madrid. Some of the main crime bosses in Spain died in a fire there" said Alzira.

"These incidents are really not that common. Does anyone know what happened?" asked Lynx Woman.

"No one's claimed responsibility for it. If it was an assassination...the killer would have left a calling card" said Alzira.

Lynx Woman examined the photos and saw no evidence of that in them.

"But maybe there's something else that may arouse your interest...I did hear about some bandits planning to rob one of the top jewelry stores in the city" said Alzira as she handed the information on a piece of paper to the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.''

"I may as well check this out. Thanks for your service" replied Lynx Woman as she left a bag of cash on the table for the gypsy before turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...sprinted out of the hotel room...leapt off the balcony and was soon traversing the rooftops of buildings in the city

1 am

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...Lynx Woman alighted from a rooftop of a building...landing on the hard concrete pavement below...on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet. Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight lynx pelt bra...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard...walked through the open front door of the jewelry store...to find a security guard unconscious on the floor before her.

She spotted four robbers in black clothes and black ski masks over their heads in the process of stealing jewels from the display cases in front of them.

"You picked a bad day to steal boys!" quipped Lynx Woman as she assumed her heroic pose before them.

Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the floor...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy tight lynx pelt bra. Snapped out of their stupor...their dicks stiffening under their pants...the four robbers charged towards the Big Breasted Super Spaniard....who broke out of her heroic pose and attacked them with the strength...stamina...and speed of 30 lynxes.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Lynx Woman made light work of the robbers...with a sequence of punches and kicks which left them sprawled out and unconscious on the floor of the jewelry store. "That was too easy....but I can pay Ramon a visit now and give him a surprise" thought the Big Breasted Super Spaniard with a smile on her glossy pink lips...as erotic thoughts of the handsome young musician Ramon Blanquer entered her mind...making her big puffy shiny pink nipples stiffen under her flimsy lynx pelt bra and her big shiny pink clitoris become wet and excited under her thin tiny tight lynx pelt panties.

Suddenly the Big Breasted Super Spaniard felt her famous nipples stiffen sharply...warning her of imminent danger.

Turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...Lynx Woman caught a pair of darts in the slender fingers of her creamy right hand.

But the Big Breasted Super Spaniard did not see who fired the darts at her.

"Show yourself coward!!...It'll take more than this to stop me!!" declared Lynx Woman.

As the Big Breasted Super Spaniard uttered those words...the darts exploded..and her upper body was engulfed in a thick yellow cloud of smoke.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...SPOKE TOO SOON...UUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS FAMILIAR...UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...GETTING...HAA

...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUH...SEXY...UUUUUUH...SLEEPY...

UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in front of her.

Silent Rose took advantage of the Sexy Spanish She Cat's disorientation as she approached her...holding a sword in each of her hands.

With expert skill...Silent Rose made swift strokes with her swords...cutting the straps of Lynx Woman's flimsy lynx pelt bra...causing it to fall to the floor...then jabbed the tips of her swords into the tips of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples with split second timing.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH"moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure...her head reeling with dizziness as she collapsed to the floor on her back...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...before falling limp past her head...and spreading wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

Silent Rose sheathed her swords and took out a pot of yellow gel from a pouch on her belt as she knelt by the sleepy Sexy Spanish Cat as she lay sprawled out on her back on the floor of the jewelry store.

"Uuuuuuuh...What....Uuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuh...No...No...Uuuuh...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as Silent Rose poured the yellow gel over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...and began to massage the gel into them...especially into her wide hard shiny pink areolas and into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as the yellow aphrodisiac gel and the yellow aphrodisiac smoke quickly trapped her in a powerful erotic stupor...making her think about sex with young musician Ramon Blanquer.

Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...as Silent Rose massaged the yellow gel into her naked huge creamy breasts...playing with her wide hard shiny pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...Lynx Woman fantasised that it was Ramon playing with her famous breasts...nipples and areolas.

"UUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as she powerfully lactated three times...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...making her dizzier

...weaker...sexier...and sleepier.

"You're familiar with his aphrodisiac drug aren't you super bitch?" asked Silent Rose rhetorically as she squeezed and rotated the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples of the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard...causing more geysers of white milk to shoot into the air from the tips of her famous nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN USED

ON MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS BEFORE...UUUUUUUH...TO MAKE MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAAARD....MAKE ME...HHH...HOT...HHHH

...HORNY...HELPLESS...HHHHH...HHHHH...MADE...UUUUUUUUH...BY...UUUUUUH...A PROFESSIONAL...UUUUUUUUH

...ASSASSIN...UUUH...THE ONE EYE KILLER...UUUUUH....HE USED IT...UUUUUH...ON ME...UUUUUUH...SEVERAL TIMES...

TO...UUUUH...KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUUUUUH...AND CAPTURE ME...UUUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure.

"Yes...What happened to him?" asked Silent Rose as she kept squeezing and rotating Lynx Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples 360 degrees clockwise...keeping her lactating powerfully.

"UUUUUUUUUH...HE...UUUUUUH...DIED...UUUUUUUH...IN...UUUUH...AN EXPLOSION...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...as Silent Rose kept squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples.

"Did you kill him?" asked Silent Rose as she kept squeezing and rotating Lynx Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...making geysers of white milk shoot into the air from their hardened tips.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure.

"Liar!!" cried Lynx Woman as she used her left hand to pull the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard's tiny tight lynx pelt panties down to her knees...and began to vigorously rub the yellow aphrodisiac gel on to her big wet hard and excited shiny pink clitoris...in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush...located between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT ON MY...UUUUUUUUUH

...BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHHH

...HHHHH...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUH

...GOT TO...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman as Silent Rose brought her to three gigantic orgasms in quick succession...causing a waterfall of thick whit cum to be discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...making her dizzier...weaker...sexier and sleepier.

"Tell me how to make you forget what happened?" demanded Silent Rose...as she kept vigorously rubbing yellow aphrodisiac gel on the Big Breasted Super Spaniard's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...as waterfalls of thick white cum continued to flow freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUT MY LYNX CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...ON MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAARD LYNX NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAARD LYNX AREOLAS...THEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKE ME SMELL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LYNX CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'LL BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUH

FOR HOURS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WONN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN I WAKE UP

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...staring sleepily at Silent Rose...but only thinking about sex with Ramon Blanquer.

Silent Rose...remembering what her father...the Silent Killer...had written in a diary of his...about the Sexy Spanish She Cat...including everything he knew about her strengths and weaknesses....massaged the superheroine's own super erogenous cum...deep into her wide hard shiny pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE YOU...DOING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at the blurry vision of Silent Rose.

"That's for another time...but for now...it's time for you to be knocked out...and forget what happened here tonight....Sleep!...Sleep!" instructed Silent Rose as she held her cum-stained right middle and index fingers under the nose of the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure and in agreement....her brown eyes rolling up in her head...then slowly closing in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...as her head rolled against her broad right creamy shoulder...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaving slowly up and down...with each relaxed breath that she took...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...tension evaporating from her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...wide spaces appearing between them...erotic thoughts about Ramon Blanquer filling her mind...as it went blank...blackness washed over her...and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"This the start of my revenge on you super busty slut!...You've got more suffering coming....before I make you pay for my father's death!" vowed Silent Rose as she used her swords to kill the four thugs she hired to rob the jewelry store...took their loot and made her escape.

2 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman loudly and in pleasure...as she announced her return to consciousness. She felt the familiar feelings of pain and soreness in her huge firm creamy breasts and between her huge creamy thighs...as her brown eyes fluttered open in the slits of her lynx pelt mask...as she strained her aching muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs...to slowly and groggily...get to her erotic bare creamy feet...nearly toppling over...but steadying herself by placing her hand on one of the jewelry display cases in the store.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Lynx Breasts...hurt...my big Lynx Nipples...my wide Lynx Areolas...feel so...haa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaard

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy....so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lynx Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurts...barely able to stand...barely able to move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Someone...knocked me...out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I can't remember...anything...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard felt her aching big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples stiffen...alerting her to danger. Then she heard the sound of approaching police sirens.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too weak...too sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't make it home...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..only have...one place...to go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman as she pulled up her thin tight lynx pelt panty...donned her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...staggered out of the jewelry store on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...disappearing into a darkened alley...minutes before police cars arrived at the jewelry store.

2.30 am

Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her short mane of thick glossy black hair...Lynx Woman staggered across the rooftops of buildings in the Eixample district of Barcelona on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....so sleepy...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lynx Nipples...my wide Lynx Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaard

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lynx Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so excited...been

drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for--d to lactate...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for--d to orgasm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...knocked out...from smelling...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugs...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my Lynx Cum...want to black out...No...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must keep going...must reach...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ramon" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...as she saw the apartment building where the young musician lived...and the balcony of his apartment...through her blurry vision.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body with great effort...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard leapt from the rooftop of the building she was on...sailed through the air...and landed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet on the balcony of Ramon's apartment...staggering through the open doorway...into the living room...surprising the young musician...who was only wearing a pair of blue boxer shorts...sitting on a sofa... playing some tunes on his guitar.

"Lynx Woman!" cried Ramon...surprised by the sudden appearance of his secret superheroine girlfriend. He dropped his guitar and ran towards her...grabbing her in his lean muscular arms. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples and wide shiny pink areolas stiffen under her flimsy lynx pelt bra...and felt her big shiny pink clitoris become wet and excited under her tiny tight lynx pelt panties as she felt Ramon's strong arms holding her...and she looked up to see him holding her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hero...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman with pleasure as she looked at the handsome young musician with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face.

"Lynx Woman....What happened?....Are you hurt?" asked Ramon as he observed the hardening outlines of his secret superheroine girlfriend's nipples against the fabric of her flimsy tight lynx pelt string bra...and the hardening outline of her big hard wet and excited clitoris on the fabric in the middle of her thin tight lynx pelt panty.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...was knocked out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Lynx Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...my big Lynx Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure.

Ramon knew only too well how vulnerable his secret superheroine girlfriend was in her huge creamy breasts...and in her big shiny pink clitoris...to any form of pain or pleasure...that would deprive her of her super powers...make her hot...horny...and helpless...and knock her unconscious for hours.

He wasted no time in carrying the sleepy Sexy Spanish She Cat in his muscular arms...into his bathroom... turning on the shower...and getting inside with her.

Easing her into a standing position...and leaning her against him... Ramon untied her flimsy lynx pelt string bra...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts to the warm water flowing out of the shower tap... cupping her huge firm creamy breasts with his hands...and began to tenderly massage them...tenderly stroking her wide shiny pink areolas and her big puffy shiny pink nipples as the water washed the remnants of the liquid aphrodisiac gel off her famous bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH YES

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOUR FINGERS...UUUUUUUUUH

...PLAY MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...UUUUH

...LIKE AN INSTRUMENT...UUUUH

HOT...UUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...

UUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...

UUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T STOP

...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...gyrating her wide shapely hips...rubbing against Ramon's lean muscular body...as steam rose around them inside of the shower...as the warm water made contact with the cold floor tiles of the shower.

"Uhhh...Lynx Woman...Uhhh" groaned Ramon feeling his dick stiffening rapidly under his soaked blue boxer shorts...as hus secret superheroine girlfriend rubbed her voluptuous and muscular creamy body against his lean muscular body.

Aroused by Ramon's expert erotic caresses of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...not recovered from the aphrodisiac smoke and gel used earlier by Silent Rose to knock her out...Lynx Woman could not suppress her powerful erotic urges any longer.

She turned around...wrapped her muscular creamy arms around Ramon's neck...pressed her naked huge firm creamy breasts against his lean muscular chest...and pressed her glossy pink lips against his.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm

...mmmmmmmmm" moaned Lynx Woman as she pinned Ramon against a wall of the shower...kissing him violently.

Ramon gave into his erotic desires...first taking off his blue boxer shorts...then stripping the Big Breasted Super Spaniard of her thin tiny tight lynx pelt panties...as they fell to the floor of the shower...and he pinned her on her back as they continued to kiss.

Locating her big wet and excited shiny pink clitoris between her huge creamy thighs...Ramon inserted his right index finger between its parted lips and began to finger her in her big shiny pink cunt vigorously and rapidly.

"NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...

NNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN......NNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...

NNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NN...NN...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

moaned Lynx Woman in pleasure as Ramon brought her to four massive orgasms...which sent her senses spinning out of orbit...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her thin lynx pelt mask...as a tsunami of erotic pleasure washed over her...and she surrendered to unconsciousness...dreaming about Ramon.

7 am

"Uhhh" Ramon Blanquer groaned as he woke up in the bedroom of his apartment...hearing the sounds of traffic and people passing on the street outside of his apartment building.

He looked on the other side of his bed...to see an empty place...where he had placed his unconscious superheroine girlfriend Lynx Woman to rest after she had been defeated by criminals who saw her as a threat to them.

"Guess this is something I have to get used to" thought Ramon as he got out of bed and slipped on a pair of black boxer shorts.

As he wondered where Lynx Woman went and what she did when she was wasn't fighting crime...Ramon heard a knock on the front door of his apartment.

He opened the door and was surprised to see Isabel Coll standing in front of him...her shapely body clad in a baggy white shirt and tight blue jeans and blue closed toe high heels...with a bag with croissants in one hand and two cups of coffee in the other.

"Isabel...?" gasped Ramon in surprise as he stood in front of the beauteous Spanish heiress and businesswoman.

For her part...Isabel felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples stiffen under her thin white silk bra...under her baggy shirt and her big shiny pink clitoris become wet and excited under her tiny white silk panty...under her tight blue jeans as she looked at the young musician's lean muscular body...remembering their intense sex session in his shower hours earlier...when she came to his apartment as Lynx Woman...feeling hot...horny....weak...dizzy...and sleepy...after having been drugged...aroused...and knocked unconscious for hours...with no memory of what happened.

At that moment...Isabel didn't want to think about that...as she fought to suppress the growing erotic urge to get naked and have sex with Ramon.

"Hi Ramon...Where you expecting someone else?" asked Isabel with a smile as she observed the outline of his stiff dick framed against the fabric of his boxer shorts. Ramon noticed this and began to blush a little.

"Uh...No...Uh...I mean...I...Uh...wasn't expecting you" he stammered.

"That's why it's called a surprise. I thought I'd treat you to some breakfast. I didn't want to eat alone today" laughed Isabel as she walked past the young musician and entered his apartment...putting thoughts of whatever happened to her as Lynx Woman to the back of her mind.

Isabel had no idea that she would soon face her greatest challenge as a superheroine.

10 am

At a secret location...Lisa Ortega...in her identity of La Asasina...the self-proclaimed new crime queen of Spain... met with her ally ...the assassin Silent Rose...who briefed her on the trap she set for Lynx Woman the night before.

"The plan worked...the super bitch confirmed all of her weaknesses as you said she would" said Silent Rose.

"Excellent. We have the information we need about Lynx Woman. Now we will lure her into a trap tha will be the end of her" declared La Asasina.

"BWAH...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed La Asasina and Silent Rose...eagerly anticipating they would soon have their revenge on the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

To be continued

Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:34 pm