Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

Crocodile Woman in Area 69-16 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Area 69-16
Crocodile Woman in Area 69-16

Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
9 pm

BARBARA DARWIN...18 year old zoologist and veterinarian at the Darwin Zoo...was feeling increasing awed and aroused...as she watched her superheroine idol...
the famous Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...CROCODILE WOMAN...swaying sexily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra that barely contained them...the hardening outlines of her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas becoming distinct on the fabric of her flimsy bra... the hardening outline of her big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt becoming distinct on the fabric of the tiny croc G-string that barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs...her green eyes fluttering rapidly in the slits of her thin croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...as she stood before her in the living room of the main house of the Darwin Ranch...where she lived with her twin brother BOBBY DARWIN...as the audio recordings from a mysterious and controversial pod caster called PRINCESS ZELDA...somehow were arousing her...exploiting her well known weakness to sex...threatening to make her lactate...orgasm and pass out.

Barbara remembered the first meeting that she and Bobby had with the Sexy Super She Croc...when they found her injured and unconscious in a nature reserve in the Outback...after a grenade attack. After helping her to recover...Barbara remembered how she and Bobby helped Crocodile Woman in her adventures as she battled criminals in the Outback and brought many of them to justice...getting aroused...knocked unconscious and captured in many of those adventures...before eventually being victorious at the end.

She remembered of all the villains that the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback had faced since she came to befriend Bobby and herself....one particular villain...former zookeeper and tracker MIKE DANDEE...proved to be a constant problem...no matter how many times Crocodile Woman defeated him. He invented a special anesthetic called croc chloroform which put the Sexy Super She Croc's lights out several times...when used on her famous nipples...areolas and clitoris.

Barbara was a little worried that the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback seemed to have developed a fetish for being knocked out by Dandee and that her brother Bobby was infatuated with her.

Barbara had wondered why their mother TERRI DARWIN...a renowned 40 year old conservationist...head of the DARWIN FOUNDATION...which she formed with their late father SAM DARWIN...to protect wildlife in Australia and promote conservation worldwide...downplayed all the adventures that she and Bobby had with Crocodile Woman
...and was never around when they were with the Sexy Super She Croc.

At first she thought that Terri was too wrapped up in her work with the Foundation....always out of town...and didn't really want to be too involved in her life or Bobby's.

It was only days earlier that she was discovered that Terri was anything but removed from the adventures that she and Bobby had with Crocodile Woman....because Terri Darwin was Crocodile Woman. Barbara had witnessed with her own eyes...the power of the legendary Croc Talisman...that the Sexy Super She Croc was a beauteous voluptuous and muscular young woman in her 20's....created by the Talisman's Aborigine magic...from the mind of her 40 year old mother Terri Darwin...granted super powers to fight against evil in the Outback...being a separate person from Terri...but sharing a common memory with her...her only drawback being a major weakness to sex...which caused her to lose her super powers and be defeated by her enemies.

Barbara realised that when Crocodile Woman saved Bobby and herself from peril...Terri was there...merged in the subconscious of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.
Whenever Terri was not with them...she was facing peril as Crocodile Woman...being captured and knocked unconscious for days.

While she knew that revealing this fact to Bobby would be game-changing for her twin sibling's infatuation with Crocodile Woman...Barbara was proud that her mother was the Sexy Super She Croc...protecting them no matter what the consequences where for her.

She knew now she had to help Terri overcome some kind of hypnotic conditioning that she experienced as Crocodile Woman...that was preventing her from getting to the bottom of what some people in the Northern Territory believed were some kind of UFO sightings...and the podcaster Princess Zelda was making her out to be a nymphomaniac criminal from outer space.

Barbara listened to the audio from the podcasts.

"Greeting my loyal subjects. Your wise and beautiful Princess Zelda is here. Once again to expose that super bimbo
...Crocodile Woman for the super fraud that she is. What does she know about the strange things happening in the Outback?...Let her tell you herself" said the voice of the mystery female podcaster...whose identity was unknown to everyone who followed her podcast.

Barbara head the voice of the Sexy Super She Croc...who she still found hard to believe was created from the mind of her mother Terri.

"i am....undah yoah cawntrawl...i...must...obay...and taell yah...the truth..."

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the blayps...are aliens...frawm a deestahnt pluyneh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...frawm anuhthah doimaension...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy hahve bayn comin...tao the eow'bahck...fah yeahs...moinin resoahsses...fah thaeh pluyneh'...uuh...uuh...uuh...uuh

"the blayps...side...uuuuuuuh thy ahh lookin faw somethin...cohled...uuuuuuuuuuuh ..boobium...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ih' is some struynge glaowin rawck...thaht mykes moy biieg crocodoile neepples ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haa...haa...haaaaahd ...mykes moy biieg crocodoile cunt...waeh'...and...haaaahd ...mykes me...hhh...hhh...hawt...hhhh...hohny...hhh ...hhh...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuh...whaen thy cuypchuhd me the fuhst toime...thy myde me slaypy weeth thaeh alien hypnosees...uuuuuuuuh...puh' a boobium probe...insoide moy biieg crocodoile cunt...i cahn't geh' ih' eow'...uuuuuuuuh...ih' ahctivites the closah Oy geh' t' the blayps...mykes me wayk and slaypy in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...mykes ih' aysier faw anyone...tao knawck me eow'...uuuuuuuuuh sao tuyahd...must nawt be woken up too soon aftah Oy've bayn knawcked eow'...uuuuuuuuuh..

"oigh' faw justoice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've syved innocent people frawm duyngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh braw' many duyngerous croiminuls...tao justoice...uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

As the recording continued...Barbara noticed the outlines of Crocodile Woman's famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...becoming more distinct against the fabric of her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained her immense firm creamy breasts...the outline of her throbbing big glossy pink cunt becoming distinct against the fabric of her thin tiny croc G-string which barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs...as she stood in heroic pose before her...while listening to the audio recordings of herself...being played on the Princess Zelda podcast.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i daon't remembah any of thiies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whao ahh the blayps...why am Oy tohkin abeow' thaem...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaahd...mykin moy biieg crocodoile cunt...haa...haaa...haaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuh ...waeh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...exsoited...hhh...hhh...hhh ...hhh...hawt...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...hohny...hhhh hhhh...hhhh...haelpless...uuuuuuuuuuh...bahbuyra...i fayl sao wayk...fayl sao slaypy...uuuuuuuh...i'm gaowin t' blahck eow'...cahn't stie awuyke..." moaned Crocodile Woman...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask...her head sagging between her immense firm creamy breasts...as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...feeling growing heaviness in her immense firm creamy breasts...intense throbbing and growing wetness in her big glossy pink cunt under her tiny tight croc G-string that barely covered the space between her immense firm creamy thighs...as she listened to the recording of her own voice...speaking about things which aroused her and made her weak...things she had no memory about...the urge to lactate...orgasm...and become unconscious becoming harder to resist.

Growing concerned that the Sexy Super She Croc would soon pass out for a lengthy period of time...knowing that she was the only one with the power to stop whatever mystery activity was taking place in the Outback...knowing that only she could clear her twin brother Bobby of charges for attacking journalist Jimmy Taylor...Barbara made a bold gamble...hoping it would pay off.

"You have to fight it Mum....We need you" said Barbara.

The teenage girl's words resonated in the mind of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you figured ih' eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm taerri dahwin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the crawc tuyleesmahn...was a geeft frawm yoah dahd...ih' tuhns me intao crocodoile womahn t' foigh' aguynst evil in the eow'bahck...uuuuuuh ...i thaw' Oy could kayp yah and bawbby suyfe...if yah deedn't knaow moy saecreh' idaentity...buh' yah've leahnt the truth...bahbuyra...and sao must bawbby... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i fayl wayk...saexy...slaypy...buh' Oy hahve t' foigh' ih'...and foind the aliens who ahh in the eow'bahck...and the moilitaray...whao cuypchuhd me...drugged me...and hypnotoized me...tao myke me fohgeh'...whaht's gaowin on" Crocodile Woman she looked with pride at her teenage daughter.

"You have to focus Crocodile Woman...Listen to the voice of Princess Zelda...She knows what's going on...about the aliens...and maybe the military. You need to find out where she is" said Barbara.

The words of Terri's teenage daughter resonated in the mind of the Sexy Super She Croc...who was created from her mind through the magic of the Croc Talisman.

"yaw roigh' bahbuyra...i hahve t' foigh' the thoughts of saex and slayp...uuuuuuuh...someone hahs bayn druggin and hypnotoisin me...tao fohgeh' abeow' the aliens cohled blayps...uuuuuuuh...in the eow'bahck... and a saecreh' moilitaray unih' theah...uuuuuuuh...mykin me theenk...uuuuuuuh...abeow' ooll the fun whys...thaht moike dahnday...knawcks me eow'...uuuuuuuh...you and bawbby ahh countin on me...uuuuuuuuh...i must cawntrawl moy thoughts...uuuuuuh...abeow' saex...uuuuuh ...abeow' slayp...uuuuuuuh...must foind...preencess zaelda...and geh' answahs...frawm hah..." moaned Crocodile Woman with pleasure as she focused her mind on the words of the mysterious female podcaster...who seemed to know a lot about the alien visitors to the Australian Outback.

"I...the beautiful and all-knowing Princess Zelda...Welcome to those who seek the truth about the big breasted bitch called the Crocodile Woman...Is she a superheroine...or a super whore...or a super criminal??...Is she an alien....???" the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback heard the mystery podcaster say.

"uuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples ahh tellin me thaht thiies preencess zaelda...uuuuuuuuuuuh...is nawt a beautiful puhs'n...uuuuuuuuuuuh...she sies ih' a lawt because she is raylly insekyuah...she sies thaese theengs abeow' me t' myke huhself fayl impohtahnt...she doesn't wahnt people t' knaow who she raylly is...buh' wahnts people t' trayt hah loike a preencess...uuuuuuh ...she probahbly wehks laow pyyin jawbs...and leeves in a very remote pluyce...somewheah in the nohthuhn taerritoray" sighed Crocodile Woman.

"Good work Crocodile Woman. Maybe she'll give a hint where she is...Keep listening" said Barbara as she encouraged her superheroine mom...to continue listening to Princess Zelda's podcast...to learn the location of the unknown female podcast...who seemed to know a lot about aliens...and their visits to the Outback.

Knowing that Barbara and Bobby were counting on her to solve the mystery of aliens in he Outback and save her name as a superheroine...Terri Darwin willed her younger....sexier...stronger...but less intelligent alter-ego to push erotic thoughts of sex to the back of her tired brain...and listen intently to the words of the unknown podcaster.

"Welcome my loyal subjects. You are in the presence of the all beautiful, the all wise...PRINCESS ZELDA. I know why you have come from far and wide to be in my presence...I'm speaking to you from my secret castle...in the never never...You want to know about the UFOs that have been coming to the Outback....Some people don't want you to know.....Some people want you to believe they're not real...as princess of the never never....only I'm beautiful and wise enough...to know it all...to tell you the truth...
about aliens...in the never never...All you need to know...about aliens...about that nympho alien Crocodile Woman...it's all here...in the never never..." said the electronic voice of Princess Zelda.

Barbara saw the sleepiness fade from the green eyes of her superheroine mom...as they looked out of the slits of the thin croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair....her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas begin to relax under her thin tight croc bra which barely covered her immense firm creamy breasts...the outline of her excited big glossy pink clitoris beginning to disappear from the middle of her thin tiny tight croc G-string that barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs.

"Mum...Crocodile Woman...You've found out where the podcaster Princess Zelda is" said Barbara as she turned off the podcast and set her laptop down on the coffee table in the living room of the main house of the Darwin Ranch where she and her twin sibling Bobby lived.

"Preencess zaelda kayps tohkin abeow' bein in the "naevah naevah"...thaht's the abohoigine nyme faw muytahrighnka...i fuhst encountuhd the blayps...uuuuuh ...theah...the thuhmahl hayted wottah spreengs theah is weah the struynge glaowin rawck...thyah lookin faw...the rawck thaht mykes me fayl hahd in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...hahd...waeh'...and exsoited...in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...whoevah thiies preencess zaekda is...she leeves in muytahrighnka...thaht's wheah Oy nayd t' gao. ..tao foind eow'...the truth...abeow' the blayps...uuuuh...and whoy she...is troyin t' fryme me...moike dahnday...uuuuuh...he's gawt t' be behoind thiies...she must be wehkin faw hiiem...uuuuh...uuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure...still feeling...aroused in her super erogenous body parts...the effects of the separate mental conditioning that the Bleepbloopians and the military at Area 69 had done on her...which she had only vague memories of...were still strong.

Barbara watched as her superheroine mum regained her composure...the outlines of her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas becoming less distinct against the fabric of her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained her immense firm creamy breasts...the outline of her big glossy pink cunt also becoming less distinct under her tiny tight croc string which barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs...strands of her thick matted blonde pubic bush peeking out from under her flimsy underwear...as she regained her strength...speed and stamina of 40 saltwater crocodiles...and assumed her heroic pose in front of her... her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her thick creamy legs slightly apart....her erotic bare creamy feet...with sexy toes with short glossy toenails flat on the living room floor...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tiny tight croc string bra.

The Sexy Super She Croc looked with pride at Barbara Darwin...happy that she finally knew that she was created from the mind of her mother Terri Darwin...and that her mother was very much involved in the adventures that she had with her and her twin brother Bobby...who was infatuated with her.

"Are you sure this is a good idea Mum?" asked Barbara.

"dawn't wohry bahbuyra. Oy'm gaowin t' foind eow' the truth abeow' whaht's hahppenin in the eow'bahck and Oy'm gaowin t' cleah bawbby frawm the croiminul chahges thaht repohtah jeemmy tielah puh' on hiiem whaen bawbby attahcked hiiem faw troyin t' fryme me as a nymphomuyniac and a croiminul. moy biieg crocodoile neepples weell haelp me t' foind whoevah thiies preencess zaelda is...and thaen Oy'll knaow wheah t' foind thaese aliens and the sawldiers who kayp knawckin me eow' and brinewahshin me...i moigh' even foind eow' whaht's mr dahnday's role in ooll of thees" declared Crocodile Woman with confidence...feeling her famous nipples and clitoris tingle as she mentioned the name of her favorite arch enemy.

Barbara saw the look in the green eyes of her superheroine mom...in the slits of the thin croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair. The teenage girl was bit concerned that Crocodile Woman seemed excited by the prospect of encountering Mike Dandee and being knocked unconscious by him.

"You sound almost eager to find Mike Dandee being involved in this alien cover up conspiracy Mum. Like you want to fight him as Crocodile Woman and let him do something to your immense Crocodile Breasts and your big Crocodile Cunt to turn you on...and then knock you out. I should come with you" said Barbara.

The Sexy Super She Croc smiled at her teenage daughter...impressed by her bravery and how right she was about her powerful erotic fetishes.

"Nao bahbuyra. Oy nayd yah t' stie heah and syfe frawm duyngah. bein cuypchuhd and knawcked uncawnscious boy croiminuls is somethin wheech Oy expect t' hahppen every toime Oy'm crocodoile womahn. mr dahnday and Oy hahve a spaecial reluytionshiiep wheech Oy cahn't daeny betwayn a supuhhaeroine and hah beeggest enemy. he oolwhys foinds claevah and innovuyteeve whys t' aheowse me and thaen knawck me eow'...buh' Oy oolwhys wyke up and defayt hiiem. daon't wohry...even if Oy geh' knawcked uncawnscious whaen Oy gao t' foind thiies preencess zaelda...i weell foind a why t' wiien...tao foind eow' the truth abeow' the aliens in the eow'bahck...expose the moilitaray covah up...and cleah bawbby...whaen Oy geh' bahck...i'll revayl moy idaentity t' hiiem too..i prawmisse..." replied Crocodile Woman with a smile.

Turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained them..the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...sprinted out of the ranch house.

Barbara followed...and watched as her superheroine mum...flexed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...leaping into the air...and diving into the dark green waters of a tributary of the Katherine River that ran through the ranch...and swimming away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles to her destination.

"Mum could be letting her erotic fetish about being knocked up and knocked out by Mike Dandee make her distracted about helping Bobby and finding out what's going on in the Outback. I've got to follow her" resolved Barbara...as she looked as the magic green croc stone which Crocodile Woman had given her...which allowed her to call her superheroine mum whenever she was in danger. Bobby had one too.

"The stones also act like a beacon to help Bobby and I find Mum whenever she's in peril as Crocodile Woman and she always is" thought Barbara as she walked out of the ranch house...got into one of the zoo's jeeps...and drove off...using the glow of the magic stone...to track the movements of the Sexy Super She Croc...who had a big head start on her.

Unknown location
The Outback
Northern Territory
10 pm

Unaware of what was happening back in Katherine in his absence...Bobby Darwin continued his journey through the nature reserves located to the south of the city...checking on the local wildlife.

As he sat behind the wheel of his jeep...driving along the trails...the teenage boy couldn't help but think about his superheroine idol Crocodile Woman...and unexplained events taking place in the Outback...which had the Sexy Super She Croc portrayed in the local press as a nymphomaniac who was an alien from outer space.

"Crocodile Woman's saved my life and Barbara's many times....I have to do something to prove all these stories about her are fake...and show the rest of the Northern Territory...of Australia...that she's a real superheroine" he thought...his dick becoming stiff and erect under his pants...as he thought about the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...barely covered by her thin tight croc string bra...and her tiny tight croc G-string....the smoothness of her naked immense firm creamy breasts...the tenderness of her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...the thickness of her blonde matted pubic forest between her immense firm creamy thighs...and the sensitivity of her big glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her bush...as he drove his jeep along the trails through the nature reserves

Bobby's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a low hum.

"Crikey!" gasped the teenage boy...bringing his jeep to a halt as he saw a flying saucer with several rotating panels with bright rainbow colored lights...fly at incredible speed over the tree tops...heading southward.

"Aliens!...They're heading south!...I've got to follow them and get proof of their existence! This will prove Crocodile Woman is not a nymphomanic...an alien or a criminal!" resolved Bobby as he put his foot on the gas and sped off after the Bleepbloopians' ship.

Unknown location
The Outback
Northern Territory
10.30 pm

"What is it Doctor?" asked Special Air Services Regiment (SASR) Colonel Peter Wyatt as he entered the lab of scientist Doctor Violent Payne at the secret military base codenamed Area 69...of which he was the base commander.

"The detector I created to find radiation similar to that from the alien probe in Crocodile Woman's big cunt has located a source of it...in the extreme south of the Outback...in the Red Center Desert...We also picked up a similar signature of it on radar a few minutes ago...a UFO flying south towards the Desert...it has to be the alien invaders that the Crocodile Slut spoke about" said Payne with scorn in her voice...jealous of the fact that men and women drooled over the Sexy Super She Croc because of scanty attire and her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...but overlooked a woman with high IQ like her.

"Excellent job Doctor...Our patience has paid off...Our alien visitors have finally exposed themselves...Give me the exact coordinates...I'll assemble a strike team and lead it to the aliens' location...This time we'll take them by surprise and the big breasted Crocodile Slut won't interfere this time...unless she wants a repeat of the expert hospitality here at Area 69" quipped Wyatt...his dick stiff under his multi-camouflage uniform...relishing the prospect of taming and knocking out Crocodile Woman again.

To be continued.

Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:32 pm