Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman- Way of the Voodoo Queen 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman- Way of the Voodoo Queen 2
Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman in Way of the Voodoo Queen 2

24 hours later

Loaka
Democratic Republic of Congo
10 pm

Seated in the pilot seat of her GORILLA PLANE...her right dark ebony hand gripping the flight stick between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...the space here barely covered by her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals under the control panel in front of her...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly with each breath she took...the sacred Gorilla Talisman which gave her super powers...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her brown eyes staring directly ahead...looking at the night sky and the dark ocean waters below...GORILLA WOMAN was flying her mystic powered plane over the rainforests in the north-eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo...following the tributaries of the Congo River.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...after changing from her regular identity as 25 year old AKULA MUTOMBO...investigative journalist for the DAILY CONGO newspaper...leading newspaper in the Democratic Republic of Congo...was on yet another adventure that would see her put her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...to the test against dangerous criminals operating in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

This time...the Big Breasted Black Giantess...was on the trail of illegal logging activities in the rain forests of the Democratic Republic of Congo. She smiled to herself at the thought that none of her co-workers at the Daily Congo remotely suspected that Akula Mutombo...with her slender ebony body...shoulder length black hair...often tied into buns or ponytails behind her head...wearing conservative baggy pants suits and flat shoes...and big rimmed glasses on her face...was secretly Gorilla Woman...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising slowly up and down as she flew her mystic powered plane over the dense rain forests of the Democratic Republic of Congo...Gorilla Woman remembered a news conference she covered days earlier in Kinshasa as Akula Mutombo...when Portuguese billionaire industrialist FELIX CARVAHLO...the wealthiest man in the Democratic Republic of Congo...announced that his conglomerate the Carvahlo Corporation...had awarded a lucrative contract to Chinese company Caihong Extraction...to take over logging operations in the north eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo...after some local logging companies failed to deliver on contracts to bring some of the valuable timber there to market.

She remembered questioning the company's CEO...YI CAIHONG about claims that Caihong Extraction was involved in illegal activities in other countries on the African continent...specifically in South Africa...where it was operating before coming to the Democratic Republic of Congo. She remembered how Yi brushed off her questions...saying they were lies and that Carvahlo ended the news conference shortly after that.

"Something about what Yi Caihong said made me feel hard in my big Gorilla Nipples....that she wasn't telling the truth. Her involvement with Felix Carvalho also makes me feel hard in my big Gorilla Nipples. Human traffickers were using some of his corporation's subsidiary companies to kidnap women and ship them out of the Democratic Republic of the Congo...but I've not been able to prove that he was involved in those crimes...or that he has a connection with the two most powerful criminals in the Democratic Republic of the Congo...the CONTESSA...and her husband the COUNT. " thought Gorilla Woman as she held the flight stick steady between her giant dark ebony thighs...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals under the control panel in the small cockpit of the Gorilla Plane.

"My sources as Akula Mutombo...have told me of suspicious shipments coming into the Democratic Republic of Congo...and those shipments being sent out here to locations were Caihong Extraction is doing logging operations. The illegal logging is a lucrative business in several parts of Africa...including here in the Democratic Republic of Congo...Could Yi Caihong be working with the Contessa and the Count?...There hasn't been any major criminal activity in the Democratic Republic of Congo since I came back from Spain and the Lost World with JOE...What could they...they..." thought the Big Breasted Black Giantess...who suddenly found herself unable to complete her sentence...as erotic thoughts of 18-year-old teenager JOE KINTE...a photographer at the Daily Congo...where she worked as investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...who had become her secret boyfriend as Gorilla Woman...being part of many of her superheroine adventures since she shut down a human trafficking operation being run by criminal minions of her arch enemies...the Contessa and the Count.

Before she knew it...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine shoved her free left dark ebony hand into the space between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...her slender fingers slipping under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space there...combing through her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle under her flimsy underwear...finding...and slowly stroking the lips of her giant glossy black clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I wish...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...you were here...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...want your hands...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...on my giant Gorilla Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...your fingers...Uuuuuuuh
...playing with my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...making them...haa...haa...haaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
want you...Uuuuuuuuuuuu...to rub...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my giant Gorilla Clitoris...Uuuuuuuh...make me...Uuuuuuuuuh
...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...helplesss...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as she played with her famous super erogenous clitoris...while flying her mystic powered Gorilla Plane.

Her eyelids fluttered...as she played with her giant glossy black clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...making herself wet and excited...as she fantasized about Joe pleasuring her in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...teasing her big puffy glossy black nipples and broad glossy black areolas into hardness and erectness...fingering her in her giant glossy black clitoris...arousing her in her giant dark ebony cunt...making her lactate and orgasm repeatedly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wish you were...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
... here...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...just thinking about you...makes me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...makes me...so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaard...hhhhh...hhhhh....hhhhhh....horrrrrrrnnnny...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh
...heeellplesss...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wish I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...could...tell you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that...Uuuuuuuuh
...I'm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...with short glossy clear toenails... barely clutching the flight pedals under the control panel in the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...the fingertips of her right dark ebony hand...barely holding the flight stick steady between her wide open...giant dark ebony thighs...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her wide shapely waist...as she struggled to suppress her growing erotic urges for her teenage boyfriend...and keep her plane in the air...above the rain forests of the Democratic Republic of the Congo...as she searched for illegal logging operations there....feeling growing hardness and erectness in her big puffy glossy black nipples...in her broad glossy black areolas...growing wetness and excitement in her giant glossy black cunt...growing erotic urges to lactate and orgasm becoming impossible to resist...as she yearned for Joe...wanting to tell him that she was Akula Mutombo.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess was seconds away from a gigantic orgasm...when she felt her famous big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen sharply...as the Great Gorilla God who endowed her with the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...through the Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...brought her back to the reality of her new mission as the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"Oooh...My big Gorila Nipples are feeling hard...the Great Gorilla God's alerting me to the presence of evil... I must be close to the illegal logging site of the Caihong Extraction Company...Daydreaming about Joe will have to wait until later...Time for me to go to work" resolved the Big Breasted Black Giantess...as she removed her left dark ebony hand from under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs.

Gorilla Woman flexed her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs...as she got out of her pilot's seat...as the canopy of the Gorilla Plane's cockpit opened.

Feeling the night air brushing against her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine got out of the cockpit snd climbed on to the Gorilla Plane's starboard wing...as it flew over a tributary of the Congo River...where a logging camp was located on one of the river banks...on felled section of the rain forest. just outside of the small town of Loaka...several rafts made of illegally cut teak trees tied together in the river...waiting to be shipped off to potential black market buyers.

"Now to drop in and surprise these Chinese business people...expose their illegal logging scheme...and find evidence to bring the Contessa and the Count for complicity in their crime" resolved Gorilla Woman...with a smile on her glossy red lips...as she flexed her giant dark ebony thighs...and leapt off the starboard wing of her Gorilla Plane...towards the ground...hundreds of feet below...while the Gorilla Plane flew away into the clouds on auto pilot...to return whenever she summoned it.

As she landed on the ground on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...the Big Breasted Black Giantess encountered a situation that she didn't expect. The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine found herself in the middle of a battle between the local workers from Loaka...hired by Caihong Extraction...together with Chinese personnel from the company...dressed in yellow hard hats...blue uniforms and boots...some of them armed with guns....against a group of natives...with white paint on their muscular ebony bodies...to make them look like walking skeletons... accessories made of bones around their necks...their faces painted white like to make their heads look like skulls...armed with spears...machetes...heavy wooden clubs...and blowguns...attacking the logging camp.

Before Gorilla Woman had a chance to try to make sense of what was happening...she was prompted into action as her big puffy glossy black nipples shot to attention...in the middle of her broad glossy black areolas...which capped the sexy summits of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...alerting her to imminent danger.

She turned on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...feeling the squish of the soft earth between her sexy toes which had short glossy clear toenails...and saw two Chinese workers...armed with MP-5 assault rifles...shooting at her...and felt the bullets bouncing harmlessly off her naked voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body.

Gorilla Woman could not understand what they were saying...as they were speaking in Chinese...but she understood their intent...from the fact they were shooting at her.

"You Chinese boys are new to the Democratic Republic of the Congo...You don't know that the powers of my Gorilla Talisman make me invulnerable to bullets...What kind of logging company gives its employees high-powered assault rifles for security?...You Chinese boys have something to hide!" quipped the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she charged towards the two Chinese workers...effortlessly dispatching them with swift punches to their jaws with her left and right dark ebony fists.

Without hesitation...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body accentuated...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks flailing in the air behind her head...Gorilla Woman charged into the battle before her between the unknown natives...indigenous workers and their Chinese employers...not picking any side as she exploded into action.

The muscles of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body accentuated...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely from side to side...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine felled several local workers....Chinese workers and unknown natives... with a flurry of punches throws and kicks...as she fought a running battle against all of them...amidst the huge piles of felled logs at the logging camp as they simultaneously fought each other...and fought her...none of them knowing whose side she was on.

"What kind of madness is going on here?!...I came out here to investigate an illegal logging operation of the Caihong Extraction Company here in the Democratic Republic of Congo...I found what I'm looking for...but who are these natives??....Why are they attacking the local workers and the Chinese??...This doesn't make any sense" thought Gorilla Woman as she drove the ball of her large right erotic bare dark ebony foot into the gut of a machete-wielding native...sending him flying backwards through the air...knocking down four other natives armed with spears and clubs as they tried to surprise her...then turned round to fell three Chinese workers....and saw two more fall to darts fired from blowguns used by two natives...who were then killed by gunfire from three Chinese workers...their bullets for--d her to flex the muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body and use her speed of 40 gorillas to evade their bullets...even though she was impervious to them.

Before she could counter attack them...these three Chinese workers fell to the spears of four of the strange natives...causing the surviving local workers to flee the logging camp...running through the forest towards the town of Loaka...while the strange natives were also fleeing the logging camp...
running towards the rafts of illegally cut logs...that were supposed to be shipped down river to the capital city of Kinshasa to be sold...seeking to use them to flee along the tributary of the nearby Congo River.

The Big Breasted Black Giantess looked around her to see the bodies of slain local and Chinese workers and natives lying on the ground...amongst the piles of cut logs in the Caihong Extraction Company...while their mysterious native attackers were fleeing from the logging camp.

"Those weird natives murdered the local and Chinese log workers...This illegal logging story has taken an unexpected turn...My suspicions about Caihong Extraction's alleged criminal activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo will have to wait for a while...I need to bring those natives to justice and find out why they attacked this logging camp!" resolved Gorilla Woman.

Turning on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...feeling the soft earth between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...the Big Breasted Black Giantess turned and ran after the natives who were fleeing towards the nearby tributary of the Congo River.

Her muscular dark ebony arms and long muscular dark ebony legs moving in tandem...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely and sexily...her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks flailing in the air behind her head...
the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine sprinted through the logging camp with the speed of 40 gorillas...past the bodies of local and Chinese workers...and natives...lying on the ground...past the high piles of cut logs...as she ran towards the tributary of the Congo River.

As she approached the river...Gorilla Woman saw two log rafts with natives on them...were already in the middle of the river...the natives using long wooden poles to row at a furious pace to make their escape.

But the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine saw that a third log raft with ten natives on it...had only just pushed off from the river bank...the natives using wooden poles to row as fast as they could to catch up with the natives on the other log rafts.

"This should be easy to capture these natives! They're no match for my strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas! I'll capture them...get answers who they're working for...turn them over to the police in Loaka...then get back to Kinshasa...and write the story for the Daily Congo...That should impress Joe" thought Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...thinking about her secret teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...who had no idea that she was his co-worker at the newspaper...investigative journalist Akula Mutombo.

Flexing her giant dark ebony thighs...the Big Breasted Black Giantess leapt into the air...travelling a great distance...landing unsteadily on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet on the raft built from raw felled logs...loosely tied together with ropes...wide gaps between the logs...the dark green water of the Congo River splashing up on her as she gingerly made her way across the the loosely tied logs...to fight six of the strangely attired...face and body...painted natives as they came towards her with wooden clubs...while four other natives kept rowing the raft up river...away from the town of Loaka and into another tributary that led deeper into the dense rain forest.

"The logs!...Not firmly tied together...The gaps between them...make it difficult for me to balance!...It's slowing down my reflexes!...But you native crooks are no match for my strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas!...There's nothing you can do to stop me from bringing you to justice and finding out why you killed the local log workers and the Chinese workers from Caihong Extraction Company!" quipped Gorilla Woman...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body accentuated with effort as she did her best to balance on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet on the loosely bound logs...evading the wild swings of the six attacking natives with their clubs...and countering with punches to their heads..sending them staggering across the loosely bound logs...as the other four natives...kept rowing the raft towards the cover of the rain forest.

Distracted by her erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend Joe...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine allowed herself to become complacent and believe the strange natives could do nothing to defeat her. As she sent four of the club wielding natives staggering across the loosely bound logs of the floating raft...two of the other natives set reached for their blowguns...aimed them at her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and blew hard breaths into their wooden weapons.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GREAT GORILLA GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I ALLOWED MYSELF TO GET COMPLACENT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING SHOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...IN MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WITH DARTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
..CAN'T PROTECT THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Big Breasted Black Giantess in pain...her muscular dark ebony arms raised above her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...standing on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails digging into the bark of the raw logs...the dirty dark green river water splashing up on her naked voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...as the two natives shot darts into her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...and the other four she had just beaten...also took out blowguns...and began to shoot more darts into her famous breasts...all of them targeting her famous nipples and areolas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE DARTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEING SHOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...BEING...TARGETED...UUUUUUH
SOME KIND OF DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON THE DARTS...MAKING MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...HAAAA...HAAAAA....HAAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU BOYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KNOW ABOUT THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU MUST READ ABOUT ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN THE DAILY CONGO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....CAN'T BALANCE ON THE LOGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLOWING ME DOWN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO LET YOU...UUUUUUUUUH
...USE MY GIANT GORILLA BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR TARGET PRACTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...er muscular dark ebony arms raised above her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...standing on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails digging into the bark of the raw logs...the dirty dark green river water splashing up on her naked voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...as the six natives shot 20 darts into each of her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...with five darts in each of her broad glossy black areolas and five darts in each of her big puffy glossy black nipples...their tips embedded deep in her super erogenous flesh...as she heard the drums from 16th Century West Africa beginning to beat in her head...sending her a message from the Great Gorilla God who gave her super powers...that it was time for her to be defeated again.

The sharp pains caused by the 20 darts embedded in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...were quickly replaced by longer lasting and more powerful sensations that the Big Breasted Black Giantess was very familiar with in her crime fighting career in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE DARTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SOME KIND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF INDIGENOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A FIRST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FOR MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...HAAAAA...HAAAAA....HAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...FASTER...THAN WHEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH COLLAROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ABOUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP YOU NATIVE CROOKS...HHHH...HHHH....HOT...HHHHH...HHHH...HHHHHHHH
...HORNY...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering...her muscular arms raised above her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...balancing precariously on the loosely bound raw logs of the floating raft on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together...her vision blurring into a rainbow haze of erotic ecstasy.

Through her blurry vision...the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...saw the strange natives return to their task of rowing the loosely bound log raft up the tributary of the Congo River they were on...towards the cover of the rain forest...as a 90 year old indigenous woman...with long grey dreadlocks...her face painted white...wearing bone necklaces around her neck...a loose fitting black dashiki dress down to her feet...suddenly standing directly in front of her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure...under the influence of the aphrodisiac darts embedded in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...in her broad glossy black areolas...her muscular dark ebony arms raised above her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...standing precariously on the loosely bound logs...on the balls of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...swaying helplessly and sexily before the strange old woman.

"So yuh is de Gurilla Uman??!!...Champian o de Grate Gurilla Gad??...Yuh have no powah here!!" gloated the old woman as she gestured with her wrinkled ebony hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned the Big Breasted Black Giantess as she was suddenly knocked on her back to the loosely bound logs of the raft...dirty dark green river water splashing on her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...by an unseen and powerful force...her muscular dark ebony arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the loosely bound raw logs of the floating raft on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together as the old native woman stood over her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE NEVER BEEN...SO...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF 40...G...G...G...G...
...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS..." moaned the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she looked at the strange old woman with a strange mix of fear...concern and excitement about what would happen next.

"Yuh tak too much...seely...beeg brasted yung uman...Is time to knack yuh at...Yuh will nat defy de will of BONDYE...Yuh will nat enta hes terratory ..dis is de waning of...KAMUINA NSAPU....DE VODOO QUEEN" gloated the old woman as she pointed her wrinkled index finger directly at the space between the wide open giant dark ebony thighs of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF JOE...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH
...MY BOYRFRIEND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF MAGIC SPELL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALL UNDER IT...HHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHH
...HHHHH...HHHHH......HHHHH...HHHHH...HHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Gorilla Woman in pleasure as the magic spell of the Voodoo Queen excited her in her giant glossy black clitoris under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...until she brought herself to a gigantic orgasm...a flood of thick white cum exploding from her giant glossy black hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped cunt...flooding her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...barely covered by her flimsy briefs...flowing down the inner sides of her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...and into the dirty dark green water of the Congo River.

On the command of the Voodoo Queen...one of her cultists...came forward with a cloth soaked in the same aphrodisiac on the darts embedded in the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...dabbed the cloth along the inner sides of her giant firm dark ebony thighs...soaking her famous super erogenous cum into its fibres.

"Yuh is baten beeg brasted uman...Yuh is no mach for meh voodoo...Be warned...Yuh weel nat defee de will o Bondye...o yuh weel face de anga o Bondye...No is time...to knack yuh at...Slap....Slap...an fargat!" gloated Voodoo Queen as the cultists clamped the cloth soaked in the indigenous aphrodisiac and Gorilla Woman's super erogenous cum...firmly over her nose and mouth...as she lay sprawled out on her back...her muscular dark ebony arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the loosely bound raw logs of the raft on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension...as the potent aphrodisiac liquid trapped in in a powerful erotic stupor...making her think erotic thoughts about her secret teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" complained Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering...as the inhaled the potent scent of her own super erogenous cum mixed with the strong indigenous aphrodisiac on the cloth that the Voodoo Queen's cultist was clamped down firmly on her nose and mouth...unable to move...her muscular dark ebony arms lying limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on their smooth heels on the loosely bound logs of the floating raft...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

"Yuh think yuh strongah dan me...de Voodoo Queen...Yah must obay de wil o de grate gurillah gad...an fall unda meh voodoo spell...breathe yuh cam...breathe meh spacial patian....Ah cast annudah spall on yuh giant cant..." declarfed Voodoo Queen as she pointed her right wrinkled ebony index finger at the space between the wide open giant dark ebony thighs of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JOE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FEELS GOOD...HHHHHHH....HHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHH....HHHHHHH...HORNY....HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH....HELPLESS...HAVE TO CUM
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF SPELL...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TRYING TO TRICK ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO HAVING AN ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING for--d TO BREATHE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY OWN GORILLA CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND SOME KIND
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF APHRODISIAC DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMEONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TRYING TO KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" thought Gorilla Woman her brown eyes fluttering...the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet straining to stay close together and curled with tension...struggling desperately to stay conscious...as the Voodoo Queen cast another erotic spell on her giant glossy black clitoris...and one of her cultists pressed a cloth soaked in her super erogenous cum and liquid aphrodisiac over her nose and mouth...as the other nine cultists kept rowing the loosely bound raft of logs up a tributary of the Congo River...away from a logging camp they had just attacked.

As she struggled to resist the powerful scent of her own super erogenous cum and the indigenous aphrodisiac she was being for--d to breathe from the cloth being clamped over her nose and mouth by a cultist of the Voodoo Queen...and felt growing wetness and excitement in her giant glossy black wet and excited clitoris...causing her giant glossy black cunt to throb with growing intensity...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine heard the sound of tribal drums from 16th Century West Africa beating in her mind...and she heard the voice of her benefactor who granted her the powers of the Gorilla Talisman...that she wore around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...giving her commands.

"You can do nothing Akula Mutombo...You must allow yourself to be punished for your overconfidence and arrogance...You are facing a powerful evil who has outsmarted you...You are denied the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...You shall succumb to the voodoo that has been cast on your giant Gorilla Breasts...to make your big Gorilla Nipples and your broad Gorilla Areolas...hard...to make your giant Gorilla Clitoris...wet...and excited...You
must protect your mate from this evil...You must allow yourself to be defeated...forget all that has happened...and become unconscious...for one day" ordered the Great Gorilla God.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES.......G...G...G...GREAT....G...G...G...GORILLA...G...G...G...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...OBEY..." thought the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...as she accepted the will of her powerful benefactor...and allowed her powerful erotic urges to overwhelm her.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNN....NNN...NNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNN...NNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNNN...NNNNNN....NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Gorilla Woman with pleasure into the thick cloth soaked with her own super erogenous cum and the indigenous liquid aphrodisiac...that the Voodoo Queen's cultist was pressing firmly over her nose and mouth... while the Voodoo Queen cast a spell on her famous giant glossy black clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle under her tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...implanting erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte in her tired foggy brain...forcing her to have six gigantic orgasms in quick succession as she lay helpless on her back on the raft of loosely bound raw logs that was floating on a tributary of the Congo River.

The Voodoo Queen smiled as she saw the voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess...lying limp on her back atop the raft of loosely bound raw logs...her muscular dark ebony arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...a flood of thick white cum flowing freely from under her tiny thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...between her giant dark ebony thighs...into the dirty dark green water of the Congo River...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the loosely bound logs of the floating raft...wide spaces slowly appearing between her sexy toes...with short glossy clear toenails... as tension evaporated from them...as her cultist kept the cloth soaked in the indigenous liquid aphrodisiac and her super erogenous cum...clamped firmly over her nose and mouth...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slower and slower with each breath into the cloth...her broad glossy black areolas hard...her big puffy glossy black nipples hard erect and bullet-shaped...geysers of white milk shooting into the air regularly...her brown eyes fluttering slower and slower...as she obyed the will of the Great Gorilla God...to fall under the power of the Voodoo Queen...forget what happened to her...and allow herself to be knocked unconscious for a day.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Gorilla Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes rolling up in her head for one last time...slowly as her head rolled against her broad right dark ebony shoulder...hearing the tribal drum of 16th Century West Africa in her head...as she dreamed erotic thoughts about her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...inhaling more of the scent of her super erogenous cum and the liquid aphrodisiac that was soaked into the cloth that was clamped over her nose and mouth by the Voodoo Queen's cultist...the image of the Voodoo Queen blurring into darkness...as she finally succumbed to unconsciousness.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the Voodoo Queen...gesturing with her wrinkled ebony hands...causing a thick black smoke to surround the floating raft of loosely tied raw logs.

When it faded...the Voodoo Queen and her ten cultists were gone.

The raft floated aimlessly down the tributary of the Congo River... with Gorilla Woman lying defeated and unconscious on top of it...with no idea of how great defeat she had suffered...or of the new evil who had so easily beaten her.

To be continued

Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:12 pm