Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Lady Crusader in Menace of the Necro 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Crusader in Menace of the Necro
Lady Crusader in Menace of the Necro

The Holy Land

12th century

Wearing her baggy confining dress...LUANA DYLON went about her daily duties as a nun in the Church of Jersualem while war raged outside the city between the crusader knights from Europe and the indigenous Arab armies of the merciless Arab lord SALADIN...for control of the Holy Land.

She smiled to herself that no one in the Holy Land...except for SIR LEONARD...leader of the crusader knights...who saved her when she was orphaned as a little girl...knew that she was granted the power by God...to battle evil in the Holy Land as the Top Heavy Medival Heroine...LADY CRUSADER.

Endowed with the strength...speed and stamina of 20 men...a mystic white stallion who appeared whenever she needed him...and the legendary sword Excalibur...Luana had defeated many of Saladin's minions as Lady Crusader.

But her adventures also caused Luana realise that she was not invincible as Lady Crusader.

"My great Holy Breasts and my great Holy Cunt are easily exploited by sex...which clouds my mind with sin. I can always be defeated this way. I must resist the temptation of sex...especially with FATHER ARN" thought Luana in reference to the handsome young priest who ran the Church of Jerusalem.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind...Luana exited the church via a secret entrance which Sir Leonard told her about...if she needed to exit Jerusalem unseen and quickly.

She revealed her special rosary...focusing on the Crusader Cross in its middle.

The blue aura formed around Luana...causing her baggy nun attire to disappear...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...barely clad in a shiny iron mesh suit...which her huge firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...a large red cross insignia on an iron rope between her oversized cleavage...a pair of iron panties which barely protect her bottom...showing off the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing out from the back of a shiny iron helmet on her head...her beauteous face exposed at the front of the helmet.

Her sword Excalibur sheathed on the right side of the iron belt that entwined her wide shapely waist...the busty knight woman made her exit unnoticed from the city...mounted her white stallion...who appeared when she needed him...riding towards a location outside the city...in the desert of the Holy Land.
Dismounting her horse...Lady Crusader made her way towards a tent hidden amongst sand dunes...which was guarded by ten Arab soldiers. "Saladin must be hiding here!...He will face God's judgement and justice today!" vowed the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine as she drew her sword Excalibur and charged towards the Arab soldiers.

The muscles of her creamy voluptuous body accentuated...Lady Crusader wielded her famous sword with expert warrior skill...making light work of the Arab soldiers who tried to stop her from entering the tent. Sheathing Excalibur in the scabbard that hung from the right side of the iron belt that entwined her wide shapely waist...the busty knight woman entered the tent.

"What??!!...No one's here!!...Impossible!!...My big Holy Nipples are never wrong!!...They always sense evil!!" gasped Lady Crusader when she realized the tent was empty...except for a large wooden chest in the middle of the tent. Her huge firm creamy breasts bobbing sexily under her iron mesh suit which strained to cover them...the Top Heavy Medieval walked towards the tent...and opened it...hoping to find a clue that would lead her to Saladin.

"Eh??....What???" gasped Lady Crusader...taken by surprise as a thick cloud of green smoke engulfed her as she opened the lid of the wooden trunk. Her surprise was quickly replaced by familiar feelings in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas under her iron mesh suit...and in her big glossy pink clitoris...under her iron panties in the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GREAT HOLY BREASTS....BECOMING HEAVY...MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...MY WIDE HOLY AREOLAS...UUUUUH

...BECOMING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HOLY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUH

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THOUGHTS OF SEX...THOUGHTS OF SIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...FILLING MY HEAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE FALLEN...INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader...staggering on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...engulfed by the thick green smoke spewing from the chest that she had opened.

Miles away in a hidden cave in the desert...the witch SAHERA and the Arab lord Saladin...looked at the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine...through a magic portal...becoming weak...sexy and sleepy inside of the tent which had been used to lure her into their trap.

Sahera was aroused to see Lady Crusader becoming helpless. She remembered how Lady Crusader had killed her disciple ZAYA...Saladin's first wife...and was more than willing to help the Arab lord kill her. "The big breasted infidel is becoming weaker...Are you certain this will work?" asked Saladin.

"Patience my lord. You shall soon witness the power of my magic" replied Sahera as they continued to look into the portal.

Her blue eyes barely open...feeling growing heaviness in her huge firm creamy breasts under her shiny iron mesh suit...growing hardness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...growing wetness and excitement in her big glossy pink cunt under her shiny iron panties...Lady Crusader...staggered from side to side in the green smoke inside of the tent...feeling dizzier...sexier and sleepier with each passing second.

Through her blurry vision...the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine saw four muscular Arab men...only wearing loincloths...enter the tent...but they all had the face of Father Arn...who she was secretly infatuated with.

"Father Arn??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...How??....Uuuuuuuuuuh...Why???

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...unable to resist her erotic urges for the handsome young priest.

The four Arab thugs acted quickly...

stripping her of her belt and sword...then pinned her to the ground on her back...stripping off her shiny iron panties..and her shiny iron mesh suit.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...YES...WANT MY GREAT HOLY BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUH...TO BE TOUCHED...MY WIDE HOLY AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TO BE RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...TO BE SQUEEZED...UUUH

...MAKE THEM...HAA...HAA...HAA...

HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as two Arab thugs molested her in each of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...groping them...squeezing her famous nipples...rubbing her famous areolas.

As she writhed on the ground...her long muscular creamy legs flailing wildly below her wide shapely waist...the other two Arab thugs reached between her muscular creamy thighs...combed through her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...and began vigorously rubbing her big glossy pink clitoris which was wet and excited from the green aphrodisiac smoke.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FATHER ARN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING MY BIG HOLY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...NO

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A TRICK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...DON'T WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUH...MUST...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader as she was brought to a massive orgasm

...that left her dizzy and disoriented.

"We shall feast on the liquid of the big breasted infidel" one Arab thug gloated.

He and the other thug who had been molesting Lady Crusader's naked huge firm creamy breasts...started to bite and lock her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FATHER ARN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BITING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LICKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUH

...MUST SUCCUMB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pain and pleasure.

All the tired Top Heavy Medieval Heroine saw the blurry faces of the handsome young priest she was infatuated with...and also the bulge in the middle of their loin cloths...which made her fantasize about Father Arn's long stiff penis.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as the other two Arab thugs licked her big glossy pink clitoris between her wide open muscular creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FATHER ARN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

LICKING MY BIG HOLY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUH

...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH..UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as she was brought to three massive orgasms in quick succession...becoming weaker...sexier and sleepier.

The tired Top Heavy Medieval Heroine looked up and stared with sleepy blue eyes as one Arab thug removed his loin cloth to reveal his long stiff penis to her.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FATHER ARN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HIS PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SO LONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

INSIDE OF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING HYPNOTIZED BY IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader...the other three Arab thugs keeping her pinned to the ground...while the fourth Arab thug...stroked his exposed dick in front of her...the aphrodisiac smoke causing her only to see the face of the handsome young priest she was infatuated with.

As two of the thugs kept her pinned to the ground...the third started to lick the big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris of the of tired Top Heavy Medieval Heroine...intensifying the effect that the aphrodisiac smoke was having on her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...staring sleepily at the stiff and erect dick of one Arab thug...while another licked her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...two other Arab thugs pinning her to the ground...

her mind being clouded by sin...corrupted by thoughts of sex with Father Arn.

The Arab thug who had taken off his underwear and was displaying his penis to the tired Top Heavy Medieval Heroine was aroused by the fact that she was mesmerized by it. The other three thugs...believing Lady Crusader to be under the spell of the aphrodisiac smoke...left her lying on the ground...wearing only her shiny iron open face helmet...and also pulled down their underwear...to display their stiff and erect penises to her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FATHER ARN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO MANY OF HIM...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEIR PENISES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure.

The four Arab thugs got so excited...watching the tired Top Heavy Medieval Heroine...lying naked...aroused and helpless before them...that they all ejaculated...spraying cum into her beauteous face. What they did not expect was that this had the effect of snapping Lady Crusader out of the erotic stupor she had been in...and she realised who they really were...and this was a trap set for her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" yelled one Arab thug as she suddenly leapt up from the ground...and gave his penis a hard pull with her left hand.

Before the others could react....she managed to pull her sword Excalibur out of its scabbard and with some swings with her right hand...killed the three Arabs where they stood.

Running her sword through the gut of the last thug...Lady Crusader got up...donned her shiny iron mesh suit...shiny iron panties...retrieved her iron belt...sheathed Excalibur and made her exit from the tent.

Miles away in the witch Sahera's cave...Saladin...Lord of the Arabs was enraged that the plan to capture and tame Lady Crusader had failed.

"Your men spoiled my perfect plan!" hissed Sahera. Saladin left the cave in anger.

Hours later

Lady Crusader visited a cemetery where her parents were buried. She laid flowers at their graves...and thought about them as she prayed.

"I've been a great power from God...to be Lady Crusader...to fight against evil and fight for justice in the Holy Land...The Arabs have tried to defeat me many times...They've almost succeeded...but I always come back stronger...I know you are protecting me" said Luana before she walked back to her white stallion and rode back to Jerusalem.

She did no know that a bald man in a black hood was watching her.

"I know now how to defeat you big breasted fool" he gloated.

The man drew pentagrams on the tombs of Luana's parents and began to shout an incantation in a lost language.

Their bodies came out of their graves, all as if undead. Several evil spirits entered the bodies making them rebuild and were in the forms of when they were alive.

When the magic spell ended the other bodies fell and the mother of the father of Luana were standing, but with evil smiles,

The bald man Necro smiled.

"With your help...I will defeat Lady Crusader...once and for all!!" he declared.

Elsewehere

Saladin was nervous when the witch Sahera visited him at his secret castle in the desert.

"How are we going to defeat Lady Crusader?" he asked.

"I will do it" said Sahera.

"I cannot allow that Mistress! I will defeat Lady Crusader" said Necro as he made his appearance surprising Saladin and Sahera.

"Necro? How will you do this?" asked Sahera as she looked at her second best disciple after the deceased Zaya.

"Yes...how?" asked Saladin who was suspcious of the bald headed...black hooded man.

"I have found her greatest weakness Mistress! I shall not fail!"vowed Necro.

"Then we trust you with this task! Lady Crusader will be defeated!!" gloated Sahera.

Saladin...Sahera and Necro laughed.

One day later

At church

Luana Dylon was performing her duties as a nun at the Church of Jerusalem.

She found it very difficult to suppress her erotic urges...feeling surges of warmth in her breasts and surges of wetness between her thighs...as she became more and more excited when she was around the Church's handsome young priest Father Arn.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...being around Father Arn...Uuuuuuuuh...makes me feel...sexy...tired...Uuuuuuuuuh...as Lady Crusader and...even as Luana Dylon...The Arabs have used this to defeat and capture me as Lady Crusader...It's very exciting when this happens...dangerous too...I need to control myself on my holy mission..." thought Luana as she returned to her chambers in the church.

She saw a carrier pigeon land on her window. Luana took the note attached to the bird's right leg and it flew away.

She saw it was a message from Sir Leonard, leader of the crusader knights, telling her that a carriage of people was under attack by Arab soldiers of Lord Saladin.

"My daydreaming about Father Arn will have to wait...I have to change into Lady Crusader!" said Luana with excitement in her voice as she revealed her rosary...with the red crusader cross medallion of the crusader knights and she focused on it.

A blue aura formed around Luana...causing her baggy nun attire to disappear...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...barely clad in a shiny iron mesh suit...which her huge firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...a large red cross insignia on an iron rope between her oversized cleavage...a pair of iron panties which barely protect her bottom...showing off the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing out from the back of a shiny iron helmet on her head...her beauteous face exposed at the front of the helmet.

Her sword Excalibur sheathed on the right side of the iron belt that entwined her wide shapely waist...the busty knight woman made her exit unnoticed from the city...mounted her white stallion...who appeared when she needed him...riding towards the danger that Sir Leonard had alerted her too.

The Top Heavy Medieval Heroine soon saw two people...a man and woman...in a carriage...the driver on top fleeing in a wagon...from six Arab mercenaries on horseback...who were closing in on them. Drawing her sword Excalibur...Lady Crusader rode on her white stallion towards the Arab mercenaries...just before they caught up to the man and the woman.

There were flashes of light and the sounds of steel...as Lady Crusader crossed swords with her Arab foes...and in a short space of time all of them were dead on the ground.

Sheathing her sword...the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine caught up to the carriage and helped the driver to stop the carriage. Lady Crusader dismounted her stallion walked to the carriage door and opened it to check on the man and woman who were inside.

Her blue eyes widened in surprise in the open face of her shiny iron helmet...as the man and woman removed scarves from their faces to reveal their identities to her. Lady Crusader could not believe that she was looking at her mother and father who were killed years ago when she was a little girl.

"How this is possible?" thought Lady Crusader.

She knew they would not recognize her in this form. The Top Heavy Medieval Heroine quickly mounted her white stallion and rode back to Jerusalem to change back into Luana Dylon and wait for them.

Necro stood on a hill watching her leave and knew that his plan was working.

He had used a spell that necromancer can only use once in a lifetime that recovers the bodies of two dead people, and puts evil spirits to take over their bodies.

Hours later

Luana Dylon hugged her parents...PIERRE and MARIE DYLON when they came to the Church of Jerusalem.

She asked them how they were alive and how she was told they had been killed by the Arabs.

They explained that they had been captured by the Arabs and held prisoners for years...before they managed to escape.

They said they never thought they would see her again and were happy to see their daughter had grown up.

This was the happiest day in Luana's life...after becoming Lady Crusader.

Pierre and Marie were happy when Luana told them she would introduce them to Father Arn.

Father Arn had just finished his mass when he saw Luana accompanied by an older woman and man...approaching him.

"Who are these people?" asked Father Arn.

"These are my parents Father. I thought they were dead...but they had been slaves of the Arabs for many years" said Luana with a smile.

"Yes. We escaped" said Pierre.

"And we were saved by Lady Crusader" said Marie.

The mention of the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine's name was enough to make Father Arn's penis become hard and erect under his priestly robes.

"We would appreciate some lodging" said Pierre.

"You may stay at an inn near the church" suggested Father Arn and the older couple accepted his offer.

Hours later

Luana met with Sir Leonard at the crusader knights' camp to tell him about the reunion with her parents.

"This isn't possible. They were killed by the Arabs years ago. I buried them myself" said Sir Leonard.

"That's not right. Even if it is...It's a miracle from God" replied Luana before leaving to return to the church.

Sir Leonard became suspicious. "This could be a demon trap" he thought as he studied some books that spoke about black magic.

Elsewhere Necro paid a visit to the inn where Luana's parents were. He knew he had to act fast as the spell on their resurrected corpses would not last long.

Necro knew if their bodies entered any church or holy water was thrown on them...his spell would be terminated and they would turn back into dust.

"The time has come to capture Lady Crusader" Necro told Pierre and Marie Dylon.

"Yes Master" said Marie.

"We shall do as you command. Lady Crusader will be a worthy sacrifice for Sahera! She will pay for murdering Zaya" said Pierre.

The trio laughed.

Some hours later

Luana was on her way to the inn where her parents were.

Suddenly she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her baggy nun dress...then spotted a horse with a rider wearing a black hood and robes...riding away...with her mother and father gagged and bound on it.

She quickly slipped into a nearby alley...revealed her rosary with the red crusader cross and summoned its holy power.

A blue aura formed around Luana...causing her baggy nun attire to disappear...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...barely clad in a shiny iron mesh suit...which her huge firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...a large red cross insignia on an iron rope between her oversized cleavage...a pair of iron panties which barely protect her bottom...showing off the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing out from the back of a shiny iron helmet on her head...her beauteous face exposed at the front of the helmet.

Her sword Excalibur sheathed on the right side of the iron belt that entwined her wide shapely waist...the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine was about to summon her white stallion to pursue the man who had kidnapped her parents.

She felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her shiny iron mesh suit...and shifted to her right to avoid an arrow that was fired at her.

Lasy Crusader grabbed the arrow with her left hand and saw it had a note attached to it.

She read the note...which was from the kidnapper...telling her to meet her at the cemetery where her parents' graves were.

Without a second thought Lady Crusader exited the city unnoticed...mounted her white stallion and rode off in the direction of the cemetery.

One hour later

Lady Crusader arrived at the cemetery...dismounted her white stallion...who rode off to wait for her call. Drawing her sword Excalibur from its scabbard that hung on the right side of the shiny iron belt that entwined her wide shapely waist... the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine made her way through the cemetery...oblivious to a fog that was starting to build up around her...as she searched for her parents.

Her blue eyes widened with alarm in the open face of her shiny iron helmet as she saw her parents unconscious on the ground...a man in black cloak and hood standing over them.

"What have you done to them?!! Release them!!" declared Lady Crusader as she pointed her sword at the man.

"You will have to defeat my zombies first!" gloated Necro as he used a bronze scepter to summon zombies...who rose from the ground...from graves around them...and charged towards the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Lady Crusader wielded her sword Excalibur with deadly precision....and felled all 12 zombies who charged her. Leaping forward...she kicked Necro in the middle of his chest with the ball of her left erotic bare foot...causing the scepter to fall out of his hands and away from him as he hit the ground.

She planted the ball of her right erotic bare creamy foot on the middle of his chest...then pointed the gleaming tip of Excalibur at his head.

"Who are you?!! Why have you kidnapped these people?!! What are you planning?!!" demanded Lady Crusader.

"Just to get your attention big breasted female fool!" sneered Necro.

Before the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine could reply...her parents Pierre and Marie got up from the ground...and approached her from either side.

"Father!!...What are you doing?!...Taking off my armour...You've exposed my great Holy Breasts!!" cried Luana in surprise.

"Time for you to become weak!" replied Marie as she quickly slipped a pair of black rings over each of the big puffy glossy pink nipples of the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOTHER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

THE RINGS...YOU'VE PUT ON THEM...ARE MAKING THEM...MAKING MY WIDE HOLY AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING TIRED....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Lady Crusader...her sword falling out of her right creamy hand to the ground...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head...as her father and mother groped her...in her left and right huge firm creamy breasts...rapidly.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet... as her parents molested her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the magic from the black rings attached to her famous nipples and areolas...corrupting her mind with sin...making her think about sex.

Regaining his scepter....Necro aimed it directly at the middle of the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine's shiny iron panties.

"There is no escape for you now!...You have fallen into my trap!" laughed Necro...as he uttered a chant in a language that Luana did not understand.

Her shiny iron panties disappeared and a black aura surrounded the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs...causing great excitement and wetness to arise inside of her big virgin glossy pink cunt...which throbbed faster and faster.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY GREAT HOLY CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUH

EXCITE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CORRUPTED BY SIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A POWERFUL SPELL...CAN'T FIGHT IT

...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUH

...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader as she was brought to an almighty orgasm...a waterfall of white cum gushing out of her big glossy pink wet hard and excited camel toe-shaped cunt...as she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...her blue eyes closing...watching the images of her parents and Necro looking down at her....darkness washing over her...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Two hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader loudly and in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

She woke up to discover she was completely naked with only her shiny iron helmet on...her naked huge firm creamy breasts were excited with the black rings on her big glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...keeping them hard and erect...making her weak and tired.

The Top Heavy Medieval Heroine was lying on an instrument of torture that made her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs and erotic bare creamy feet spread wide openseparate with strong ropes leaving her well trapped.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader and in pleasure from the effects of the dark magic in the rings attached to her famous nipples and areolas.

Her moans caught the attention of Necro.

"You had a good dream big breasted fool?" gloated Necro.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You will not win...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...In God's name...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...defeat you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as she struggled weakly and in futility on the torture instrument.

"You will not win! You will soon join you will pay for disturbing my mother's plans...and your parents will help me!" gloated Necro as Pierre removed Lady Crusader's shiny iron helmet and then began to play with her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FATHER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...I'M GETTING SO WEAK....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST SAVE YOU...UUUUUH

...AND MOTHER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Luana as she stared sleepily at her zombie father...as he groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts...squeezing and rotating her big puffy glossy pink nipples into further hardness and erectness.

...while her mother Marie looked on....with a stare that Luana was familiar.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT CAN'T BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pain and pleasure.

"Yes!!...I have returned big breasted infidel!!...I shall have my revenge!!...And your family will help me!!" declared the villainess Zaya who now possessed the body of Marie Dylon...through the dark magic of her son Necro.

"NO...UUUUUUUUH...MOTHER...

UUUUUUUH...FATHER...UUUUUUUUH

...STOP...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as Pierre groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts...squeezing and rotating her big puffy glossy pink nipples...while Marie rubbed her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...between her huge wide open creamy thighs.

Seeing the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine was getting very aroused...and getting closer to a massive orgasm that would result in her defeat...Zaya controlled the zombie Marie to take a black cylindrical object...that contained more of Necro's dark magic and shoved it hard into her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SOMETHING...UUUUUUUUUUH

PLACED INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUH...HOLY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUH

...TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HOLY STRENGTH...UUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pain and pleasure....her blue eyes barely open...the urge to become unconscious becoming impossible to resist as she fell under the power of Necro's dark magic.

Necro became alarmed as heard the sound of horses approaching.

"Crusaders!!" he snarled and used his scepter to raise more zombies from their graves in the cemetery to deal with them.

Drawing their swords...Sir Leonard and the 10 knights who were with him...dispatched the zombies as they attacked them.

Sir Leonard saw Lady Crusader in peril...but Necro created an aura of dark magic to prevent him and his knights from helping the Top Heavy Medieval Heroine.

"Lady Crusader!! You must not give up!! Have faith!! God will not abandon you!!" yelled Sir Leonard.

Zaya...in the zombie body of Marie Dylon...shoved a black crystal deep into Lady Crusader's big glossy pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Crusader in pain and pleasure as erotic thoughts of sex and sleep increased inside her tired brain.

"Your defeat is at hand.. the dark phallus in your clitoris...the dark crystal in your anus....will take away your powers...and corrupt you with sin from the dark magic!!" gloated Zaya who looked at Necro.

He nodded and left her to create more zombies to destroy Sir Leonard and his knights.

Lady Crusader found herself completely naked...floating in a sea of darkness due to the dark magic of Necro.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Luana in pleasure...her mind corrupted by sex and pleasure...the urge to become unconscious becoming stronger.

As her blue eyes were about to close...she saw a light appeared before her. In that light...she saw the souls of her father Pierre and her mother Marie.

She heard them calling to her.

"Do not give up Luana!...We will always be with you...You are our daughter...You are Lady Crusader..." they said.

The Top Heavy Medieval Heroine opened her blue eyes to see the spirits of her mother holding Zaya's spirit...while her father's spirit was holding the spirits of that had possessed their bodies.

Focusing her mind...Luana caused a gold aura to form around her body...becoming brighter and brighter.

She screamed...causing waves of golden energy to destroy the spirit of Zaya and the evil spirits that thad possessed her parents' bodies.

The energy was so strong that it swept over the cemetery...and to Necro's shock...destroyed the zombies he was gathering to attack Sir Leonard and his crusader knights.

As the light faded...the black crystal vanished from Luana's glossy pink anus...the black cylindrical object from her big glossy pink clitoris...and the black rings from her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"UUUH...UUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Luana in pleasure as she powerfully lactated and orgasmed...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her glossy pink nipples...a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big glossy pink cunt...then collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...her blue eyes slowly closing as she faded into unconsciousness.

Realizing his plan was foiled and he was defeated, Necro decided to flee.

But before he could Sir Leonard found him and drove his sword through his heart.

Necro wheezed and turned to ash before his body hit the ground.

"No one harms my goddaughter" said Sir Leonard as he sheathed his sword and walked over to where Luana lay naked and unconscious on the ground.

Two hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Luana...announcing that she was regaining consciousness. She woke up to find herself in a baggy grey dress on a bed with Sir Leonard standing in front of her.

She realised she was in his tent at the camp of the crusader knights.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Sir Leonard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My lord...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....What happened?" sighed Luana as she sat up on the bed.

"You almost fell victim to another trap from Lord Saladin. He has recruited the services of an evil witch. She had one of her minions possess the bodies o your parents with evil spirits to try and destroy you. But you managed to use some of your sacred power to destroy the evil spirits. The strain proved to be too much. You passed out and I brought you here to recover" he explained.

Luana got off the bed and hugged Sir Leonard.

"You saved me my lord. I'm sorry I didn't listen to your advice before" said Luana as she hugged the older knight.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Luana. I understand what happened. Know that your mother and father are proud of the woman that you have become. I too am proud of you. In many ways, you are like a daughter too me" replied Sir Leonard with a smile.

"You will be needing this" he said...handing Luana back her special rosary...with the crusader cross emblem that allowed her to change into Lady Crusader.

In another location

The witch Sahera was out of control and furious that Necro had been killed.

A fearful Saladin looked on...waiting for her to calm down.

"What do we do now?" he asked.

"I shall take matters into my own hands!" replied Sahera as she hatched a new diabolical plan to end Lady Crusader.

End

Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:09 am