Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am

Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman in Way of the Voodoo Queen 
Megalomaniac

Post Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman in Way of the Voodoo Queen
Gorilla Woman and Antelope Woman in Way of the Voodoo Queen.

Eastern Cape
South Africa
11 pm

Work was continuing apace at a sawmill on a timber plantation owned by the Chinese company CAIHONG EXTRACTION...located outside of the town of Kokstad.

The local workers had long ended their shift for the day...and the work after hours was being done by Chinese employees...as they sawed up hundreds of pine logs...which were not listed in the official company records...in preparation for them to be sold on the very lucrative black market for them...to fund other illegal activities which most people in South Africa and the wider African continent were unaware of.

As the pine logs were cut...stacked and readied for shipment out of South Africa...operations at the sawmill came to a sudden halt...when a beauteous woman...with a voluptuous and muscular creamy body sauntered into the mill.

She was 30 years old and was 6 feet tall. Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body was barely clad by a sleeveless...brown sticky v-slit leotard...which barely covered her pair of massive firm creamy breasts...and narrowed into a v-slit between her huge creamy thighs.

She had gold bracelets on her wrists...and a golden belt entwined around her wide shapely waist.

The top of her head and the upper part of her beauteous face was covered by a brown sticky cowl mask...her blue-green eyes peering out of the horned slits of the front of the mask...which only left the lower part of her nose...her full red lips...exposed...while a long plume of blonde hair flowed out the back of her horned cowl mask...on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back.

The Chinese workers stood awed and aroused as she assumed a heroic pose in front of them...her creamy hands with slender fingers with short glossy clear fingernails balled into fists that rested on either side of her wide curvy waist...her long creamy muscular legs spread slightly apart...her erotic bare creamy feet...with sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails flat on the ground...her huge firm creamy breasts...threatening to spill out from under the flimsy straps of her sleeveless brown sticky leotard...and spoke to them...introducing herself and making her intentions clear.

"Good evening gentlemen...I'm ANTELOPE WOMAN...SUPERHEROINE OF SOUTH AFRICA...I've got reason to believe your company is engaging in illegal logging here in South Africa...Your overtime activities proves my suspicions to be correct...I suggest you surrender quietly...answer my questions and allow me to take you and your employer to justice!!" declared the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner to the Chinese workers standing before her inside of the sawmill...as pine logs continued to run on the automated conveyor belts in the mill into the large spinning steel blades...cutting them up into smaller planks that could be stacked easily into crates to be shipped out of the country.

"Kill her!!" came the reply of a 60-year-old stocky Chinese foreman named TUNG who was overseeing the late-night operation. Snapped out of their daze...the 40 Chinese workers...clad in orange coveralls...gloves...hard hats... visors and boots...rushed towards the Buxom Blonde South African Heroine...armed with axes and clubs.

"Don't say I didn't give you gentlemen a choice! Time for me to get to work!" quipped Antelope Woman...feeling tingles of warmth in her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples under the flimsy straps of her sleeveless thin tight brown sticky v-slit leotard...and tingles of warmth in her big glossy pink cunt...barely covered by the thin brown sticky v-slit between her huge creamy thighs...as she broke out of her heroic pose and exploded into action.

Though she had been the champion superheroine of South Africa for the last decade...Antelope Woman still found it very arousing that no one in her homeland knew she was really 30 year old wealthy heiress...businesswoman and philanthropist JESSICA BOMMEL...using her family's vast personal wealth and resources to secretly fight crime and help innocent people in South Africa in need.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Antelope Woman effortlessly felled ten workers with a swift sequence of punches and kicks...sending them flying in different directions through the air...slamming into stacks of cut and shaven pine planks and different pieces of equipment as she moved with the strength...speed...and stamina of 30 antelopes...engaging them in a running battle through the sawmill...while the automated process of sorting and debarking the cut pine longs...sawing...sorting...drying and stacking them continued inside of the sawmill.

"Oooof" groaned an axe-wielding Chinese worker as Antelope Woman drove the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into his gut...dropping him the ground. A pair of swift karate chops with her left and right creamy hands to the necks of two more workers caused them...caused them to fall unconscious to the ground as she sprinted past them...
taking out another eight workers with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Through the slits of her horned brown sticky mask...Antelope Woman spotted the foreman Tung trying to escape through the sawmill. Her massive firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the flimsy straps of her sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem as the Top-Heavy Amazon Afrikaner ran after the stocky Chinese foreman.

"You and your men are no match for my strength...stamina...and speed of 30 antelopes!!...There's nothing you can do to stop me!!" quipped Antelope Woman as she closed the gap on Tung.

Afraid of being caught...and afraid of what his employers would do to him...once the illegal logging operations at the timber plantation were exposed...the stocky Chinese foreman...in his panic to escape...pulled a series of levers along the passageway that he was running...releasing a series of logs that were stacked on either side of the passageway that he was running through.

"Ohh!!...Trying to stop me with falling logs?!!...Ha!!...That won't stop me!!...My strength...speed and stamina of 30 antelopes will help me to avoid your amateur tactics!!...It's only a matter of time before I..." boasted Antelope Woman...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated as she ran and leapt to avoid the falling logs...and catch the fleeing Chinese foreman...who she knew could give her information about the illegal logging operations that Caihong Extraction was doing in South Africa.

But allowing herself to become overconfident...a bad habit she had been unable to break during her decade as a superheroine in South Africa...the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner...mistimed one of her jumps...leaping right into the path of a falling log which she could not avoid.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF" groaned Antelope Woman in pain as the thick heavy log...slammed directly into her ripped creamy abdomen...making her double over in mid-air...her head bowed between her massive firm creamy breasts...her muscular creamy arms extended past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open... below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy clear toenails curled with tension...and trying to stay close together...as the wind was knocked out of her sails...and she was unable to keep running...as several more long wide and thick pine logs...came crashing down on top of her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...THE LOGS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...FALLING ON ME...AAAAAAAARGH
...LANDING ON MY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...HUGE ANTELOPE BREASTS...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...PAIN...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...CAN'T GET AWAY...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned the Busty Blonde Super Heroine of South Africa...her long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air...as close to 200 pine logs came crashing down on top of her.

Hearing the erotic moans of the Top-Heavy Amazon Afrikaner as the logs came crashing down on top of her...the Chinese foreman Tung...abandoned his initial plan to escape. He was joined by four Chinese workers who had recovered from the beating that Antelope Woman meted out to them.

"Is she dead?" asked one worker...as they searched the mass of fallen logs which littered the floor in the part of the sawmill that they were in. "No way anyone could survive all the logs falling on them!! The boss will give a bonus for catching this big boobed South African super bitch...dead or alive" gloated Tung as they searched the pile of fallen logs for Antelope Woman...until they heard erotic female moans of " Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh".

Tung and the four Chinese workers who were with him...were awed and aroused...as they discovered the Busty Blonde Super Heroine of South Africa still alive...pinned on her back...under some of the fallen logs...her massive firm creamy breasts...barely covered by the flimsy straps of her sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...protruding through a space between the fallen logs...her a glazed look in her blue-green eyes in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask.

The Top-Heavy Amazon Afrikaner could do nothing but watch as Tung pulled back the flimsy straps of her sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...exposing her massive firm creamy breasts...and then pinching her big puffy glossy pink nipples in the centers of her wide glossy pink areolas...that capped the sexy summits of her famous cleavage.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...STOP SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY BIG ANTELOPE NIPPLES...UUUUNH
...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING ME WEAK...UUUUUUUUNH
...MAKING ME SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THIS NEVER GETS OLD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Antelope Woman...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her horned brown sticky cowl mask...wiggling her voluptuous and muscular creamy body helplessly under the fallen logs that were pinning her to the ground...as Tung gleefully molested her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples while the other four Chinese workers...their dicks hard and erect under their coverall uniforms...looked on lustfully.

"Ha!!...You not as strong as the locals say!!...Can't handle it when a man squeezes your big nipples??!!...We will have fun with you...then the boss will deal with you!!" gloated Tung as he continued to squeeze Antelope Woman in her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples...while the other four Chinese workers looked on lustfully.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG ANTELOPE NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP....STOP
...SQUEEZING THEM...UUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HAAAA
...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...
UUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman in pain...her blue eyes barely open in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...as she stared sexily and sleepily at Tung as she began to pass out.

"You finished now!!" gloated the stocky Chinese foreman...as he believed the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner to be finished...as did the four Chinese workers with him.

They were all taken by surprise when Antelope Woman suddenly sprang to life...flexing her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs...freeing herself from the pile of logs that she was buried under...sending Tung and the four Chinese workers hurtling through the air.

Tung was dazed when he landed hard on his back on the ground...while the other four Chinese workers were knocked out when they landed on the ground.

Adjusting the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard to barely cover her massive firm creamy breasts again...Antelope Woman walked over to the fallen Tung and pressed the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot on to the middle of his chest.

"Nice try but you were never going to knock me out! But I'll knock you out in the next minute! That's how long you have to tell me where to find your boss!" quipped Antelope Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips.

"In...the main...office..."gasped Tung.

"Thanks. You can clock out now" quipped Antelope Woman as she applied more pressure to the middle of Tung's chest...until he passed out.

Her massive firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...her muscular creamy arms...her long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her long mane of tousled blonde hair flailing out of the back of her brown sticky cowl mask...moving with the speed of 30 antelopes...
Antelope Woman charged inside the main administrative building on the timber plantation...and burst into the manager's office...where she came face to face with YI CAIHONG...a 40 year old Chinese woman with long shiny black hair...who she recognized from her regular identity as heiress/businesswoman/philanthropist Jessica Bommel as the CEO of Caihong Extraction.

Yi stood up from behind the polished cedar desk that she was sitting...to stare with a mixture of awe...envy...and arousal at the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner as she assumed her heroic pose before her.

Her creamy hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular creamy legs spread slightly apart...the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the polished wooden floor of the office...her massive firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...as she stood before the beauteous Chinese businesswoman.

"Antelope Woman! I've read a lot about you since I've been here in South Africa. I was wondering when our paths would cross" said Yi.

"You seem surprised that I wouldn't find out that your company is involved in illegal logging in South Africa...shipping contraband timber secretly out to other African countries and using some of the profits to finance some of the local criminal gangs in South Africa. I've now exposed Caihong Extraction's criminal activities in South Africa and now I'm taking you to justice!" declared Antelope Woman...with a smile on her glossy pink lips...confidently believing that Yi Caihong would confess to her company's crimes and surrender peacefully.

"No...You won't be doing any of that" replied Yi with a smug look on her face as she stared at the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner from the other side of the desk that she was standing behind.

Before she could say or do anything...Antelope Woman felt her eyelids becoming heavy in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...saw her vision becoming blurry...and felt her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples hardening under the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...their outlines becoming distinct against its thin fabric...and felt a growing heaviness in her massive firm creamy breasts that threatened to spill out from the flimsy straps of her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...as she maintained her heroic pose before Yi Caihong.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Antelope Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuh...feel heavy...becoming heavier...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...My big Antelope Nipples...My wide Antelope Areolas...are becoming...haaa...haaaa...haaaaa...haaaaaaaard
...Uuuuuuuuuuh...My big Antelope Clitoris...becoming...haa...haa...haa...haaaaard...Uuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuh
...excited...Uuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuh...horny....Uuuuuh...helpless...Uuuuuh...head clouding...Uuuuh...can't think
...can't move...Uuuuh...Uuuuh" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure...her head bobbing up and down between her massive firm creamy breasts as she stood in heroic pose before Yi Caihong.

"You look tired Antelope Woman!...All that crime fighting must be very stressful!...You need a massage to relax you!" gloated Yi as she walked towards Antelope Woman who stood helpless before her in her heroic pose...in the middle of her office.

"Uuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't want...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a massage...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...What's...Uuuuuuuuuh...happening...to me??...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh"moaned Antelope Woman...her head bobbing up and down between her massive firm creamy breasts...unable to break out of her heroic pose as Yi stood behind her...and placed her hands on her broad creamy shoulders.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure her blue green eyes fluttering in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...maintaining her heroic pose unable to move as Yi's fingers expertly massaged the tense muscles of her broad creamy shoulders.

"Ooh...You are so tense...But I know how to relax you" gloated Yi as her hands reached down...pulling back the flimsy straps of Antelope Woman's thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard..to reveal her massive firm creamy breasts.

The Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner could do nothing as Yi cupped each of her exposed massive creamy breasts with her hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG ANTELOPE NIPPLES...MY WIDE ANTELOPE AREOLAS...STOP
...UUUUUUUH...STOP MAKING THEM......UUUUUUUUUH...SO...HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...FEELS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... UUUUUUUUUH...GOOD......UUUUUUUUUH...MUST...HAVE MORE...HHH...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH
...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman with pleasure...throwing her head back...her muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her upper body...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as Yi expertly squeezed her big puffy glossy pink nipples into hardness and erectness...fondled her wide glossy pink areolas into hardness...until geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as she lactated powerfully...several times.

Her head reeling with dizziness from her sudden for--d lactations...Antelope Woman collapsed into the waiting hands of Yi Caihong...who grabbed her by her smooth shaven creamy armpits...and dragged her across the wooden floor of the office towards a bamboo table.

The Busty Super Heroine of South Africa was dumped flat on her back atop the table by Yi Caihong who wasted no time in removing her golden belt from around her wide shapely waist...then removing her thin tight sleeveless brown sticky v-slit leotard...leaving her only wearing her brown sticky cowl mask and gold bracelets...spreading her muscular creamy arms wide open past her head...and spreading her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the lower part of the top of the bamboo table...on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together as Yi Caihong stood over her.

"Uuuuuuuuh...What have you...Uuuh...done to me...Uuuuuuh...feel...sexy...feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuh...can't think
...can't move...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Antelope Woman as she stared with sleepy blue-green eyes in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask at the blurry image of the Chinese villainess.

"I expected that you would stick your big nipples into the affairs of my company...find out what we were really doing here in South Africa...So I was ready for you...with a special Chinese aphrodisiac incense to arouse and weaken you in what I've learnt are your highly erogenous breasts and cunt!! Now that you have confirmed your helplessness to me...I shall give you an ancient Chinese reflexology treatment which you cannot resist and tame you into submission!!" gloated Yi as she poured some sweet smelling oil from a bottle into the palm of her right hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure as Yi Caihong massaged the aphrodisiac oil all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...paying special attention to her massive firm creamy breasts and the space between her wide open massive creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING...UUH...DRUGGED...UUUUUUH...IN MY HUGE ANTELOPE BREASTS...OIL...IS MAKING MY BIG ANTELOPE NIPPLES...MY WIDE ANTELOPE AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAARDER...AND...HAAAARDER...
UUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP LACTATING...UUUUUUUUH...OIL...BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUH..INTO MY BIG ANTELOPE CLITORIS...UUUH...WET...UUUUUH...EXCITED...HHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHH...HELPLESS...MUST HAVE MORE...SO SEXY...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUU...DON'T WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure as she lay helpless atop the bamboo table
...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy glossy pink hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...and her huge glossy pink cunt assumed a hard camel toe shape between her massive creamy thighs...as Yi massaged the aphrodisiac oil all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...until it gleamed with a hazy aura...with special focus on the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner's famous big glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...that capped the sexy summits of her naked massive firm creamy breasts.

Noticing the growing wetness and excitement in the big glossy pink clitoris of the Busty Super Heroine of South Africa...located in the middle of her thick lush blonde pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs...Yi Caihong took her left middle and index fingers and began to rub the aphrodisiac oil vigorously into Antelope Woman's famous big glossy pink clitoris.

"NO...UUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG ANTELOPE CLITORIS...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...
HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHHHHH...HHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHH...CAN'T...HOLD ON...GOING TO...TO
...UUUH...HAVE TO....UUUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUH..." moaned Antelope Woman as she felt growing pressure inside of her throbbing big glossy pink cunt...as she built up towards a massive orgasm...which was common in her superheroine career.

But before she could orgasm...Yi Caihong stuck a pair of steel needles into the lips of Antelope Woman's big glossy pink clitoris...seconds before she could orgasm. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner in pain...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body writhing helplessly atop the table as the needles were inserted into her famous clitoris.

Before Antelope Woman could recover from this...Yi Caihong inserted a steel needle into each of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as she continued to powerfully lactate from the effects of the aphrodisiac incense and the aphrodisiac oil.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Antelope Woman in pain.

The sharp pain that the Busty Super Heroine of South Africa was feeling in her super erogenous body parts was quickly replaced by a more prolonged feeling.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NEED TO LACTATE...UUUUUUUUH...NEED TO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...HOT...UUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure...her blue-green eyes barely open in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...as her naked massive firm creamy breasts heaved slowly up and down.. steel needles in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...needles in the lips of her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...bringing her unprecedented levels of erotic pleasure as she fantasised about having sex with her secret boyfriend 35 year old American CARL BRADLEY...a humanitarian who worked with an international non-government organisation.

Yi Caihong was intrigued to see the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner starting to get smaller and less shapely before her.

The Chinese villainess' thoughts were interrupted when two Chinese thugs in business suits entered the room.

"Everything has been done as you ordered boss!...All evidence about the company's operations in South Africa have been erased!" said the first thug.

"We've commenced relocation of our assets to the Democratic Republic of Congo" said the second thug.

Lying flat on her back atop the bamboo table...her creamy muscular arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...
her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the table on their smooth heels...
her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension...
feeling growing heaviness and fatigue in her naked massive firm creamy breasts...from the steel needles stuck in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...growing pressure in her big glossy pink hard wet and camel toe-shaped cunt.. from the steel needles stuck in her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris...trapped in an unprecedented stupor of sex and sleep...her blue-green eyes barely open in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...Antelope Woman was vaguely aware of what Yi Caihong's thugs were telling her.

"Uuuuuuh...the Congo??...Uuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuh...Why...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...must...Uuuuuuuh...stop...you...Uuh
...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Antelope Woman...her blue-green eyes fluttering in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...rolling her head from side to side...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body twitching sexily and in futility atop the bamboo table. The needles in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and in her big glossy pink clitoris preventing her from moving.

"Our time in South Africa is over. It's time for us to leave and explore our new business opportunities" gloated Yi Caihong.

"No...Uuuuuuh...have to...Uuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuh...stop you...Uuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuh"
moaned Antelope Woman as she lay helpless atop the bamboo table.

"What about the big boobed white South African?" asked the first Chinese thug.

"She knows about our business here. We should kill her" said the second Chinese thug...as he reached for his pistol...hidden under his jacket.

Yi Caihong held up her left hand...ordering him to stand down.

"There's no need to kill the big breasted white hero slut! She's no threat to us! We shall leave this super whore right here!" gloated Yi Caihong as she emptied a bottle of aphrodisiac oil into the middle of a thick cotton pad...walked up to the bamboo table...and clamped the pad firmly over the nose and mouth of the beaten Busty Heroine of South Africa.

"HNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNN" cried Antelope Woman...her blue-green eyes wide open in panic in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask..as she inhaled the potent aphrodisiac oil scent into her lungs.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...the tired Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner...shook her head frantically from side to side
...trying to shake the damp thick cotton pad off her beauteous face...move her limp muscular creamy arms and wide open limp long muscular creamy legs to defend herself as she lay sprawled out on the bamboo table.

But her struggles only caused the steel needles embedded in the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...and in the lips of her big glossy pink wet and excited clitoris to sink in deeper.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNN...NNNN....NNNNN...NNNNN
...NNNNN...NNNNN" moaned Antelope Woman in pleasure...her naked massive firm creamy breasts rising and falling slower and slower
...her big glossy pink cunt throbbing rapidly...becoming hard and wet as it assumed a camel toe-shape between her wide open huge creamy thighs...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy clear toenails struggling to stay close together and curled with tension...a dreamy look in her blue-green eyes in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...as she inhaled copious amounts of the scent of aphrodisiac oil...from the thick cotton pad covering her nose and mouth...into her lungs...making her weaker.. sexier and sleepier as she fantasised about having sex with Carl Bradley.

Yi Caihong...watched with arousal and interest as...Antelope Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body got smaller and less shapelier...as she inhaled the aphrodisiac oil from the thick cotton pad clamped over her nose and mouth...her blue-green eyes fluttering in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...her naked massive creamy breasts losing some of their firmness as they rose and fell with each strained breath that she took...the steel needles in the tips of her big glossy puffy pink hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples preventing her from lactating...the steel needles in her big glossy pink...wet and excited clitoris...preventing her from having a series of orgasms to reset her super powers.

"The acupuncture and the massage is having an effect on you that I did not expect. If my schedule was not so busy....I would have indulged you white hero slut...but perhaps another time...for now...it's time for you to go to sleep!" gloated Yi as she kept the pad pressed firmly over Antelope Woman's nose and mouth with her left hand...while pressing the steel needles embedded in the lips of her big glossy pink...wet and excited clitoris...deeper into its super erogenous flesh.

"HNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNN...NNN...NNN...NNNN...NNNN....NNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
..NN...NN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NN...NN...NN...NNNNNNNNNNNN"
moaned Antelope Woman into the aphrodisiac oil-soaked cotton pad over her nose and mouth...bringing her to three massive fake orgasms in quick succession...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body writhing frantically atop the bamboo table before lying still and becoming less shapely and muscular...the expert erotic and physical torture of Yi Caihong taking its toll on her.

"Nnnnnnnn...nnnnnnnnn...nnnnnnn
...nnnnnn...nnnnnnn" cooed Antelope Woman sleepily into the thick aphrodisiac oil-soaked cotton pad...
her blue-green eyes barely open in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...her naked massive less firm creamy breasts...rising and falling slowly...steel needles sunk deeper inside the tips of her smaller puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...her glossy pink clitoris...smaller but wetter and more excited from the steel needles embedded in its lips...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting atop the lower part of the table on their smooth heels...tension evaporating from her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...wide spaces appearing between them.

"You're beaten Antelope Woman! You are no match for me! Consider yourself fortunate that I don't have more time to tame you in the manner that superhero bitches like you deserve! The needles in your enlarged nipples and enlarged clitoris shall keep you aroused and docile...thinking erotic thoughts which weaken your body and your mind!...Within the next second...the aphrodisiac oil you are breathing will knock you out for at least six hours...by which time I would have left South Africa for my next destination! You will remember none of this when you wake up! Think of sex and...Sleep! Sleep! Sleep!" instructed Yi Caihong as she kept the aphrodisiac oil-soaked cotton pad pressed firmly over the nose and mouth of the tired Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...nnnnnnnnnnnnn...nnn....nnn...nnnn
...nnnnnn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
cooed Antelope Woman with pleasure...her blue-green eyes rolling up in the horned slits of her brown sticky cowl mask...slowly closing as her head rolled against her broad right creamy shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going totally limp atop the bamboo table...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short glossy clear toenails...dreaming of sex with her secret boyfriend Carl Bradley...as she accepted defeat and surrendered to unconsciousness.

24 hours later
Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo
7 pm

AKULA MUTOMBO...was at her desk...in the newsroom of the Daily Congo newspaper where she worked...busy typing a story on her computer.

The 25-year-old Congolese woman was the Daily Congo's top investigative journalist and one of the best journalists in the Democratic Republic of Congo...breaking many exclusive stories...especially stories about the exploits of the country's famous superheroine...the GORILLA WOMAN.

An 8ft giantess...with a voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...wearing only a thin tiny tight white gorilla G-string between her giant dark ebony thighs...the sacred Gorilla Talisman hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her beauteous face framed by her short mane of thick glossy black dreadlocks...Gorilla Woman was famous for her battles against a plethora of dangerous...better clothed and better armed criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo...bringing them to justice...and saving innocent people from danger...with the strength...speed and stamina of 40 gorillas as well as her virtual invulnerability...granted to her from the magic of the Gorilla Talisman...an ancient native artefact from the 16th century...when her famous predecessor battled white European slave traders and their native allies.

With a slender ebony body...with small shapely breasts...big rimmed glasses on her face...her dull black shoulder length black hair tied into a ponytail...wearing a baggy red long sleeve shirt...brown slacks and brown flat shoes...Akula did not attract the attention of men or women in the Democratic Republic of Congo...the way that Gorilla Woman did.

She smiled to herself as she typed...the Gorilla Talisman hanging around her neck...under her shirt...wondering how people in the Democratic Republic of Congo would react if they knew she was the sexy and super strong Gorilla Woman.

Pausing her writing briefly...her brown eyes moving from side to side...ensuring her co-workers were not looking...Akula briefly stroked her small shapely breasts....through the fabric of her shirt... and then the space between her thighs...under her baggy slacks...as she remembered the events which she experienced as the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine over the last two weeks.

Those events saw her being captured...hypnotized and kidnapped...taken out of the Democratic Republic of Congo to Spain...to be used as a pawn against that country's famous superheroine LYNX WOMAN...joining forces with the Sexy Spanish She Cat to defeat their common enemies...then getting lured and almost trapped into the LOST WORLD...a mysterious land hidden by barriers of time and space...in the Gulf of Guinea off the coast of West Africa...while flying back to the Democratic Republic of Congo in her mystic-powered Gorilla Plane...being erotically and physically tortured by the strange people and creatures of the Lost World...her defeat by its champion QUEEN KONG...then saving her by defeating an alien creature that was responsible for capturing her in the first place...and escaping the Lost World and returning home safely to the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"My giant Gorilla Breasts...my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Nipples...my giant Gorilla Clitoris and my giant Gorilla Cunt...have never experienced so much pain and pleasure so frequently...and with very little time to recover. I'm really glad there hasn't been any serious crimes taking place since I got back to the Democratic Republic of Congo...that need me to change into Gorilla Woman" thought Akula.

The 25-year-old investigative female journalist looked across the newsroom...to see teenage photographer JOE KINTE talking with some of the Daily Congo's other photographers...who were in awe of how he was able to get some great shots of her in action as Gorilla Woman.

As she looked at the 18 year old boy...who was infatuated with her when she was the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...Akula felt her nipples stiffen under her baggy shirt and her clitoris become wet and excited under her baggy slacks as she looked at him...remembering how intimately he had been involved with her in her adventures as Gorilla Woman...even seeing the temple of the Great Gorilla God...her hidden lair in the rain forests of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Oooh...my big Gorilla Nipples...my broad Gorilla Areolas...feel...so...haa...haa...haaaard...my giant Gorilla Clitoris...Oooh...so wet...so excited...even in my regular identity...when I'm around Joe...is the Great Gorilla God...trying to tell me something?" thought Akula as she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind as Joe walked towards his desk which was close to hers. She adjusted her big rimmed glasses on her face and went back to typing the story on her desktop computer.

As he walked towards his desk...the outline of his stiff dick framed against the fabric of his pants...Joe looked at Akula as she was busy typing a story on her computer while sitting at her desk.

"Miss Mutombo's been really good to me since I joined the Daily Congo. If it wasn't for her...I may not have met Gorilla Woman...and become her secret boyfriend. She works as hard writing stories as Gorilla Woman works hard to fight criminals and bring them to justice. She doesn't seem to get out much or have fun in her off hours. Maybe I could help her with that...like Gorilla Woman's helped me with my confidence" thought Joe as he walked towards Akula's desk.

The 25 year old female journalist felt her nipples stiffen under her baggy shirt and her clitoris become wetter and more excited under her baggy slacks as she saw the teenage photographer approach her.

"Hey Miss Mutombo. I was wondering if you want to grab a bite to eat after work? Maybe hang out a bit?" asked Joe as he looked at Akula.

While she did not have the voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body of his secret superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman...Joe thought Akula was still pretty attractive...even though other guys at the newspaper thought she was plain.

He wondered why she never seemed to have a social life outside of the Daily Congo and no boyfriend.

"Oh...Uuh...That's really nice Joe...but...I...Uuh...Uuh..." replied Akula...feeling growing hardness in her nipples under he baggy shirt and growing wetness and excitement in her clitoris under her baggy slacks...as she felt strong erotic urges being close to Joe...in her regular identity...as she did when she was with him as Gorilla Woman.

Joe noticed the older woman's reluctance to accept his invitation.

"Are you okay Miss Mutombo?" asked Joe.

Akula felt her nipples and clitoris relax slightly in response to her teenage colleague's words.

"Uuh...Yes. I'm okay. Just a little tired. I'm surprised you're not tired...given all that time you're spending with Gorilla Woman on her amazing adventures" said Akula with a smile on her face as she sat back in her chair and looked at the teenage boy standing next to her desk.

Just hearing the name of his secret super heroine girlfriend was enough to make Joe's dick stiffen under his pants as he stood directly in front of Akula.

He thought about the Big Breasted Black Giantess...her 8 ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body clad only by a thin tight white gorilla fur G-string...and the mystic Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts.

"You should see her in action Miss Mutombo. She's so brave...so sexy...and so strong. You should see her in action...The crooks can't handle her strength ...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas." said Joe...feeling increasingly aroused as he visualized the adventures that he had with the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine since he helped her stop a sex slave ring being run by the two most wanted criminals in the Democratic Republic of Congo...the CONTESSA and the COUNT.

Akula felt herself becoming light headed as Joe spoke...finding it difficult not to look at the outline of Joe's dick against his pants. She felt her eyelids beginning to droop as she remembered how good the way Joe's hands felt on her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts as Gorilla Woman...playing with her broad glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black nipples.

"Uuuuh...feeling...hot...Uuuuuh...feeling horny...Uuuuuh...have to...Uuuuuh...stay in control" thought Akula as she did her best to suppress the growing erotic feelings she had for her teenage co-worker who was infatuated with her when she was Gorilla Woman.

"Except when they drug and abuse her in her giant Gorilla Breasts and her giant Gorilla Cunt. It's very exciting for Gorilla Woman when this happens. Getting her big Gorilla Nipples squeezed and rotated...getting fingered in her giant Gorilla Cunt. It's fun to be knocked unconscious for days...make the criminals think they've beaten you...and then bring them to justice" replied Akula...as she thought about how the Contessa and the Count had created a special anesthetic called collaroform...from industrial strength chloroform and her own super erogenous cum as Gorilla Woman which always aroused her and knocked her unconscious when it was used on her famous breasts and famous cunt.

Joe's eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he heard this.

The teenage boy knew that Gorilla Woman had a fetish for being knocked out. But he was surprised that Akula could speak about it in such detail.

"What? How...did you know that?" gasped Joe...keeping his voice low...so that none of their co-workers would know what they were talking about.

His reaction made Akula realise how she almost let it slip that she was Gorilla Woman,

"Oh...Uuh. Gorilla Woman told me. I've never been in those kinds of situations. They sound dangerous but also exciting as well" said Akula...hoping that Joe would accept her explanation.

"Oh. Anyway I'd never have met Gorilla Woman had I not taken your advice Miss Mutombo when I was trying to get her picture for the Daily Congo" said Joe.

"I'm glad I could help Joe. You're a good guy Joe. I've always known that and Gorilla Woman knows it too. She tells me she likes you a lot." replied Akula...who was secretly the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"Yeah. I'll never to anything to hurt her. I just wish sometimes I knew what she did when she isn't fighting crime. She hasn't been around since we came back from Spain two weeks ago" said Joe.

"Even superheroines need a break too Joe. Thankfully there hasn't been any major crimes in the Democratic Republic of Congo which Gorilla Woman needs to handle. But I'm sure you'll see her again soon" replied Akula with a smile.

"Okay. But if you ever want to hang out some time Miss Mutombo...I think that would be cool too" said Joe with a smile as he packed up the knapsack on his desk and made his way towards the elevators on the other side of the newsroom.

As he got into one of them...which took him to the ground floor of the Daily Congo building...and to the parking lot where his van was...Akula breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was close. I almost revealed my secret identity to Joe. It's getting hard to suppress these erotic feelings I have for Joe when I'm close to him. He's infatuated with me as Gorilla Woman and it's becoming harder for me to resist my erotic feelings towards him. But how do I tell him that Akula Mutombo is Gorilla Woman?" she thought.

As Akula Mutombo pondered those thoughts...billionaire Portuguese businessman FELIX CARVALHO and his wife BEATRICE...entertained a special guest at the palatial mansion in the affluent Gombe district in Kinshasa...capital city of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Standing at the bar...Felix prepared drinks for his wife and 40-year-old Chinese businesswoman Yi Caihong...owner of the Caihong Extraction Company.
"Let us drink to celebrate our new business venture...illegal logging in the jungles of the Congo" said Felix as he handed cocktails to Beatrice and Yi Caihong before getting his own from the bar.

"My company is very eager to begin work on extracting the protected woods from the indigenous forests here...and selling them for a hefty price on the black market" replied Yi Caihong as she looked at her two new business partners...who she knew were the masked villainess and villain...the Contessa and the Count...who ruled the criminal underworld in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

"Your company came very highly recommended Miss Caihong for its services. It's secondary business activities in drug trafficking also provide a very lucrative venture...which we will be very happy to pursue simultaneously...given the large market of addicts here" said Felix.

"Yes. We understand that your previous business in South Africa ended prematurely due to the interference of that country's big breasted super whore Antelope Woman. But you were able to deal with her before coming here. We have a similar big breasted stone in our shoes here...the Gorilla Woman" said Beatrice...who glared briefly at Felix...noticing that his dick got stiff under his pants at the mere mention of the name of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who remained a threat to them...no matter how many times they had knocked her unconscious and put her in perilous situations that she managed to escape from and thwart their criminal scenes.

Yi Caihong smiled at Beatrice and Felix.

"Yes. I've heard of her. Do not worry. I will take care of her if she dares to stick her big nipples where they don't belong" said the Chinese villainess as they clinked their cocktail glasses together.

One week later
Hyde Park, Johannesburg
South Africa
Noon

Jessica Bommel...30 year old South African heiress...was in the study of her family's mansion in this wealthy suburb of Johannesburg.

Wearing a sleeveless baggy white dress and slippers...her shoulder length blonde hair tied in a ponytail behind her head...Jessica was doing some research on her laptop.

She smiled to herself that for the last decade...no one in South Africa...including her family had no idea of her secret identity as Antelope Woman...or her many adventures as a superheroine...fighting crime in South Africa...during that time.

As she did her research...Jessica felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become wet and excited as she heard a familiar voice calling out her name.

"Jessica! Jessica!" a man's voice called.

"In here CARL" replied Jessica...feeling her nipples stiffen further and her clitoris become more wet and excited under her dress as CARL BRADLEY.

A 35 year old American....Carl had come to South Africa five years ago to do humanitarian work with some local non government organizations. He ended up staying after meeting Jessica...and having adventures with Antelope Woman...helping her to fight crime and protect innocent people in South Africa.

Jessica was able to get Carl to work with the Bommel Foundation that her family funded to bring humanitarian relief to poor and underprivileged people in South Africa.

She felt growing hardness in her nipples...growing wetness and excitement in her clitoris...as she looked up to see Carl enter the study of her family's mansion...where she was.

Even at 35...Carl was ruggedly handsome...with his toned muscular body framed by his t-shirt...jeans and shoes...his short brown hair...and handsome face...with brown eyes that seemed to look right into her soul...Jessica was attracted to him from the first day they met.

That attraction for Carl had only increased since she became Antelope Woman.

Carl looked at the beauteous South African heiress. He first thought she was a spoilt rich girl when they first met ten years ago.

But he had changed his opinion of her from his time spent in South Africa...and especially his time spent with its famous superheroine Antelope Woman.

In his mind's eye, he visualised the Top Heavy Amazon Afrikaner...who had saved his life several times when he was in danger...and who he had saved whenever he found her in peril.

Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body barely clad by a thin tight sleeveless v-slit brown sticky leotard...gold belt...gold bracelets and a brown sticky cowl mask that covered the top of her head and the upper part of her beauteous face...her long mane of tousled blonde hair...flowing out the back of her cowl mask...on to her broad creamy shoulders...reaching to the middle of her back.

While Jessica Bommel was not as sexy and strong like Antelope Woman...Carl did find her attractive too.

Jessica noticed the bulge in the middle of Carl's pants...highlighting his stiff erect dick.

"Ooh...Carl's turned on...thinking about me as Antelope Woman...Ooh...he has no idea what that does to me...Oooh...Oooh" thought Jessica...feeling growing hardness in her nipples...growing excitement and wetness in her clitoris under her dress...wanting so much to get naked and have sex with the handsome American.

Carl's voice brought Jessica out of the erotic stupor that she was starting to fall under.

"What's up Jessica? You said over the phone you wanted to talk to me about something?" Carl asked.

"Oh...Uuh...Yes. I'll need you to oversee some of the charity events that the Bommel Foundation is doing over the next two weeks. I'm going to the Democratic Republic of Congo for some private business" said Jessica.

Carl looked skeptically at the beauteous South African heiress.

"You sure this doesn't have to do with the Caihong Extraction company?" he asked.

His words made Jessica blink her blue eyes.

"Why would you ask that?" asked Jessica.

"You're reading a story about them in the Daily Congo. I've seen that story too by Akula Mutombo. She's one of their best journalists. The story says how Caihong Extraction won a big contract from the Carvalho Corporation to do logging in the Democratic Republic of Congo. You thinking of spying on them? See if they're into illegal logging there too?" asked Carl.

"Oh no. Nothing like that Carl. Antelope Woman stopped Caihong Extraction's illegal activities here in South Africa. They could be doing the same thing in the Democratic Republic of Congo. She told me about what they were up to. While I'm in the Democratic Republic of Congo on business...I'll probably visit Akula Mutombo and tell her what Antelope Woman told me. Caihong Extraction have to answer for their criminal activities" replied Jessica...hoping this explanation would satisfy Carl and not let her secret crush suspect that she was Antelope Woman.

"I owe you and Antelope Woman a lot Jessica. You know I'll always do what I can to help you...Antelope Woman to. I'll handle things until you get back. Just be careful" said Carl.

"Thanks Carl. You're a good friend" replied Jessica as she hugged the handsome American man...enjoying the feel of her shapely breasts pressing against his lean muscular chest...and fantasizing about how he pleasured them in their enhanced form when she was Antelope Woman.

"Yi Caihong's up to no good. I'll find out what it is and bring her to justice" vowed Jessica...hoping to finish her secret mission to the Democratic Republic of Congo as Antelope Woman and then return back home to South Africa and to Carl.

To be continued

Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:53 am