Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 4 
Megalomaniac

Post The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 4
The Gorilla Woman in Queen Kong and the Lost World 4

Gulf of Guinea
West Africa

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....GORILLA WOMAN...Uhhhhhhhhh" groaned 18 year old JOE KINTE...his head reeling with dizziness...as he slowly regained consciousness...thinking about his secret superheroine girlfriend...who was the champion superheroine of their homeland...
the Democratic Republic of Congo.

In his mind...he saw her standing 8ft tall...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body clad only by a thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string that barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs in front...and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm dark ebony ass in the back...
her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black hair...the sacred Gorilla Talisman...which granted her the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas and made her almost invulnerable...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her nakef giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black nipples.

Joe was trying to make sense of what was going on.

He remembered how he and Gorilla Woman were captured...hypnotized and shipped out of the Democratic Republic Congo to Spain to serve criminals there.

After defeating those criminals with the help of Spain's famous superheroine LYNX WOMAN...they were flying back home to the Democratic Republic of Congo on his secret superheroine's Gorilla Plane...when he was overcome with lust and was for--d to molest Gorilla Woman in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in her giant glossy black clitoris in ways she told him would erotically arouse her and knock her unconscious.

He felt himself being carried by a strong female body...and thought it was Gorilla Woman.

As his senses returned...Joe was both disappointed and aroused to find himself as the captive of the Lost World's champion...the 8ft Busty Brunette Giantess QUEEN KONG...who except for a steel tiara with a glowing green rock in its center.. and steel bracelets on her wrists was completely naked...with a pair of giant creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by huge glossy pink areolas and huge puffy glossy pink areolas...and the thickest matted glossy black pubic jungle between her giant creamy thighs.

Queen Kong rolled her blue eyes in frustration as she heard Joe speak about Gorilla Woman again.

"You are mine little man! Your Gorilla Woman is gone!" said Queen Kong as she carried Joe over her broad right creamy shoulder...his hands and feet bound by thick strands of her glossy black pubic hair.

"No way!!...She's got the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 gorillas...She's going to find me...beat you and we're going to leave this place!!" yelled Joe as the Busty Brunette Giantess carried him through the dense jungles of the Lost World...following a river which flowed along a course with several waterfalls.

"You are a funny little man! No one ever escapes the Lost World! I defeated your Gorilla Woman! You belong to me now!" declared Queen Kong as she carried Joe over her broad right creamy shoulder as she walked along the bank of the river.

"No way!! Let me go!! Gorilla Woman!! Gorilla Woman!! Help!! Help!!" yelled the teenage boy as he continued to struggle...as the Busty Brunette Giantess carried him through the dense jungle of the Lost World.

As she walked along the river bank...some of the mud slowly began to move....and started to follow them.

"Be quiet little man! You belong to me now! No one leaves the Lost World and I defend it as its champion!" declared Queen Kong as she continued walking...carrying Joe over her broad right creamy shoulder...his hands and feet bound by strands of her thick glossy black pubic hair.

"You're wrong!! You're no champion!! Gorilla Woman's a real champion and a real superheroine!!...She's going to find me!!...She's going to defeat you and we're going to leave this place!!" yelled Joe as he continued to struggle...while being slung over the broad right creamy shoulder of the Busty Brunette Giantess.

"You are a funny little man!...No one leaves the Lost World!...The Lost World picked me to protect it!" laughed Queen Kong as she carried the teenage boy over her broad right creamy shoulder.

"You can't be from here!...You're different looking from those cave men and cave women who tried to get me!...You got the same weaknesses to sex that Gorilla Woman has!...You must be from the real world...like Gorilla Woman and me!!...That's why you got to let me go and find Gorilla Woman and leave this crazy place!!...You can come with us!!" said Joe...all the while trying to figure out how to free himself from the thick glossy black strands of Queen Kong's pubic hair which tied his hands and feet and making his escape.

As Joe spoke...Queen Kong briefly became light headed...as her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples stiffened...her eyelids feeling heavy and her blue eyes glazing with sleep...as vague images of a teenage girl crawling away from the wreckage of a burning aircraft filled her mind...and she had no idea what they meant.

"Uuuh...Be quiet...Uuuuh...little man...Uuuuh...your words...Uuuuh...make my huge Kong Areolas...my huge Kong Nipples...become...haa...haaa...haaard...you...Uuuh...are trying...Uuuh...to trick me...I...I...." sighed Queen Kong...starting to feel light headed as she struggled to suppress growing feelings of erotic arousal.

The Busty Brunette Giantess was brought back to her senses...when her huge glossy pink nipples suddenly shot to attention.

Queen Kong's blue eyes widened and her glossy pink lips parted in surprise as a monstruous figure rose from mud on the ground that was directly in her path.

Joe saw it too and was scared.

"What is that???!!!" he cried.

"It's the MUD MONSTER!!...The strongest creature in the Lost World...next to me!!..Stay behind the waterfall little man!!...I'll collect you when I defeat the Mud Monster!!" declared Queen Kong as she flung Joe off her broad right creamy shoulder...through the white waters of a nearby waterfall into a cave behind the waterfall...knowing that the Mud Monster could not go there.

The Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World tensed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body as the face of the Mud Monster...a pair of black eyes and a large black mouth appeared in the middle of the thick brown gelatinous mass on the ground in front of her.

"We meet again Queen Kong!! You have a stranger to the Lost World!! He must be mine to feed on and give me sustenance!!" said the Mud Monster.

"You will not have the little man!! I will not allow it!!" declared Queen Kong.

"Then I shall possess you instead!!" roared the Mud Monster.

As the creature spoke...it fired tentacles made of thick brown mud...some of them with suckers at their tips...trying to catch the Busty Brunette Giantess.

"You will not possess me Mud Monster!!...You are bound to the Lost World as I am!!" declared Queen Kong...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated as she leapt to avoid its tentacles and suckers...while striking its hardened center with her clenched creamy fists and the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet.

"Your power seems diminished Queen Kong...I sense you have fought with a female being of equal power...Your strength is less than usual and this will allow me to tame you!!" gloated the Mud Monster as it seized the muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs of the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World with its some of its thick mud tentacles...while other tentacles with suckers at their tips stuck on to her naked giant firm creamy breasts...some of them covering her naked huge glossy pink areolas and her huge glossy pink nipples.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE GOT ME MUD MONSTER...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOUR MUD SUCKERS...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY GREAT KONG BREASTS...ON MY HUGE KONG AREOLAS...ON MY HUGE KONG NIPPLES...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAPPING AWAY...MY KONG STRENGTH...MAKING THEM...HAAAAA
...HAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING WEAK...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BECOMING TIRED...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU KNOW MY WEAKNESS...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I MUST GET FREE
...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Queen Kong in pleasure as she felt her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples being made erect and rock hard through a powerful suction force that they could not resist...causing her head to spin with dizziness and the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body to slow in the grips of the Mud Monster...which was an alien from another planet...which found itself trapped in the Lost World...and like her...was unable to leave it.

"Yes Queen Kong...You know you are defeated....I have the power to drain the sexual energy of all of my prey...giving me the nourishment to survive in this accursed realm!...Since you shall not give me the stranger...I shall take you instead!!" declared the Mud Monster...as another part of its thick brown gelatinous mass turned into a giant phallus...which was rammed with great force between the wide open giant creamy thighs of the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Queen Kong in absolute agony...as the for--d insertion of the giant mud phallus into her giant glossy pink cunt...between her wide open giant creamy thighs...left her stunned. Lifting the beaten Busty Brunette Giantess into the air...spreading her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs wide open...the Mud Monster vibrated its giant mud phallus inside of her virgin and highly erogenous sex.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE KONG CUNT...AUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY GREATEST WEAKNESS...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE THAN...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY HUGE KONG NIPPLES...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND MY...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HUGE KONG AREOLAS...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TIRED...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY KONG STRENGTH...AUUH
GONE...AUUUUH...GOING TO...AUUUUH...GOT TO...AUUH...AUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AUUH...AUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AUUH...AUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AUUH...AUUUUH...AUUUUUH...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Queen Kong...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...and then slowly closing...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare creamy feet...as they pointed down to the ground in defeat...in the tentacled grips of the Mud Monster...as it brought her to four gigantic orgasms...which knocked her unconscious.

As the Mud Monster crawled away towards the part of the Lost World where it lived...carrying the unconscious Queen Kong with it...Joe Kinte emerged from the cave behind the waterfall that Queen Kong had thrown him in...having finally managed to free himself from the thick strands of her glossy black pubic hair which she used to tie his hands and feet so he couldn't escape.

The teenage boy while happy that he wasn't Queen Kong's captive any more...felt worried about the Busty Brunette Giantess who was now a captive of the Mud Monster...which somehow seemed to thrive on the sexual energy of its prey.

"That Queen Kong saved me...A lot like Gorilla Woman does whenever I get into trouble with criminals" thought Joe...as he thought about the adventures, he had with his superheroine girlfriend since they met.

"I have to find Gorilla Woman wherever she is in this weird place...and we have to help Queen Kong! Maybe she can help us to get back home to the Democratic Republic of Congo!" resolved Joe as he turned in the opposite direction to where the Mud Monster went...hoping to find some clue as to whether his superheroine girlfriend was.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuh....J...J...Joe...Uuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuh...are you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel so sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuh...feel so sleepy....This weird place...Uuuuuuuuh...having...Uuuuuuuuuuh... a strange effect...Uuuuuuuh...on me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...affecting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my link...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...the...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Great...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...through my...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh Talisman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not recovering...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my...Uuuuuuuuuh...strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of...40...G...G...G...Gorilla...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...fast...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh enough...after...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been knocked...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Gorilla Woman loudly and in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

Feeling soreness all over her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body...dizziness in her throbbing temples...feeling tension in her muscular dark ebony arms and in her thick muscular dark ebony arms...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine's brown eyes slowly fluttered open...and she found herself naked...wearing only her Gorilla Talisman around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony suspended in mid-air...in the shape of a human "x"...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open...her wrists and ankles tightly bound by strong plant vines.

Her loud erotic moans caught the attention of the Wild Men who had captured her after her battles with Queen Kong and some mutant vines after she failed to rescue Joe from Queen Kong.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING STABBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WITH SPEARS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH STRANGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STONE TIPS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... THEY'RE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...HEAD CLOUDING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMPOSSIBLE...TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUH MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...OF...40...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...G...GORILLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GREAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GORILLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH......HHH...HHHH....HHHHH....HELP...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...writhing helplessly in mid-air...as two Wild Men...stabbed her repeatedly in her broad glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black nipples...with spears with sharp purple stone tips...which stimulated her famous nipples and areolas faster than any drug used on them by criminals in the normal world.

"Big breast woman go back to sleep!!...We make sleep...like other big breast woman!!...Make sleep like Queen Kong!!" snarled another Wild Man as he and two others began to stab her in her giant hard wet and excited glossy black clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs....her thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open by the vines that were wrapped tightly around her shapely dark ebony ankles from small mutant plants on the ground...while larger mutant plants which rose above her...pulled her muscular dark ebony arms wide open on either side of her head...vines from these plants tightly wrapped around her wrists.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING STABBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY GIANT GORILLA
CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..WITH MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF THOSE SPEARS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF STONE AGE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...HHHH....HHHH...HHHH....HOT...HHHHHH...HHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH....HORNY...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU CAVE MEN...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE MAKING THEM...HAAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING MY GIANT GORILLA CLITORIS...
HAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAN'T GET FREE...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Gorilla Woman in pain and pleasure...writhing frantically and futility...suspended in mid-air by the strong mutant plant vines...as two Wild Men...stabbed her with their spears in her broad hard glossy black areolas and her big puffy glossy black hard erect and bullet shaped nipples...until she lactated powerfully...thick geysers of white milk shooting into the air outside of the hardened tips of her famous nipples...and simultaneously bringing her to six gigantic orgasms in quick succession as three Wild Men stabbed her repeatedly in her giant glossy black wet and excited clitoris...thick waterfalls of white cum being released from her giant glossy black hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt to the ground below her.

Two of the Wild Men then dipped their purple stone-tipped spears into the lake of thick white cum on the ground...between the wide open thick muscular dark ebony legs of the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess....as she hung suspended in mid-air...bound by the strong vines of mutant plants indigenous to the Lost World...where she and her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte had found themselves trapped.

"You not escape! You, our prisoner! You go to sleep now!" snarled one Wild Man as the two Wild Men who dipped their purple stone-tipped spears into the thick lake of Gorilla Woman's white cum on the ground...held their spear tips directly under her nose.

"NO...UUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUH...FORCING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO SMELL...UUUUUH...MY OWN...GORILLA CUM...UUUUUH...MY BROAD GORILLA AREOLAS...MY BIG GORILLA NIPPLES...UUUUUH...ARE SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...MY GIANT GORILLA CUNT...IS SO...HAAAA...
HAAA...HAAAAARD...UUUH...WET...UUUUUUH...EXCITED...STRANGE RADIATION FROM STONE TIPPED
SPEARS...MAKING ME...HHHHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHHHH...HORNY....HHHH...HHHH...HHHH
....HELPLESS...UUUUH...WHO ARE YOU ?...UUUUUH...WHY ARE YOU....UUUUUUUUH...DOING THIS
...UUUUUH...TO ME...UUUUUUUUH...GREAT...UUUUUH...GORILLA...UUH...GOD...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELP
ME...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUH...UUH..UUH...UUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUUH
UUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Gorilla Woman as she had four gigantic orgasms in quick succession...waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her giant glossy black hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs on to the ground below her...while she simultaneously powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples into the air.

The two Wild Men holding their spears up to the beauteous face of the tired Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...kept the purple stone tips of their long wooden spears directly under her nose...allowing her to smell her thick white cum which covered the purple stone tips of the spears...and experience the strange aphrodisiac radiation from the stones.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....being knocked out....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...again...Uuuuh
...My big Gorilla Nipples...My broad Gorilla Areolas...Uuuuuuh...being kept...haaa...haaa...haaa
...haaaaard...My giant Gorilla Cunt...is so...haaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuh...wet...excited...hhhhh...hhhhh...hot
...hhhh...hhhh...horny...hhh...hhhh...hhhhh...helpless...must...Uuuuuh...find...Joe...Uuuuuh...must...Uuuh
...get us...out of here...I...I...got to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to...Uuh...going to...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Gorilla Woman as her brown eyes rolled up in her head...
slowly closing as her head sagged between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...capped at their sexy summits by broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy black nipples...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body going limp...suspended in a human 'x' shape in mid air by the strong green vines of mutant plants...her giant glossy black cunt in the shape of a shiny hard wet and excited camel toe between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...which had short glossy clear toenails as they pointed down to the ground in defeat...as erotic thoughts of her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte filled her jaded foggy brain and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Elsewhere

In a fog shrouded swamp in another part of the Lost World...where the Mud Monster lived...the alien creature looked with sadistic satisfaction at the unconscious form of his arch enemy Queen Kong.

The Busty Brunette Giantess' naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body was suspended in the form of a human "x" on a mud cross......her muscular creamy arms spread wide open on either side of her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...restraints of hard mud binding her wrists and her ankles to the mud cross that was formed from the alien's mud body.

"Auuuuuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Queen Kong in helpless pleasure...as mud suckers attached to her huge glossy pink areolas and her huge glossy pink nipples... kept them hard and erect...while a mud phallus rammed deep inside her huge glossy pink cunt...kept her weak...helpless and unconscious...and at the mercy of the only creature on the Lost World that was stronger than her.

"It is pleasing to feed on your boundless sexual energy Queen Kong...It is one of the few pleasures I have being stranded here in this place...Our powers somehow keep this strange world whole...but I cannot kill you...or I too shall die...but with my powers...I create the fog which hides this Lost World...and draws in victims whose sexual energy I feed on...There is another female...as powerful as you...trapped here in the Lost World...I must find her...and feast on her sexual energy until it is no more!!" gloated the Mud Monster as it looked at the beaten Busty Brunette Giantess...unconscious and trapped in the body of his living mud.

Hours later

Darkness had fallen on the Lost World as Joe Kinte made his way through its jungle...searching for his superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman. The teenage boy checked his wristwatch but it didn't seem to work in this weird place which they had found themselves seemingly trapped in.

Joe opted not to call out her name...knowing he could draw the attention of any weird thing which lived in this place.

"If only I had my camera with me...Mr Ture and Miss Mutumbo wouldn't believe the things I'm seeing here" thought Joe...remembering that his camera was in his apartment in th Cite Oasis district of Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo...where he and Gorilla Woman lived...where they were returning after being kidnapped from the Democratic Republic of Congo...and taken to Spain to serve criminals there.

Joe still remembered how a strange erotic feeling took control of him...making him arouse Gorilla Woman in her famous naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in her giant glossy black cunt...while she was flying them home in her Gorilla Plane...until she lactated and orgasmed multiple times..

He remembered how she had grabbed him by his dick and rubbed it at super speed through his pants...until he ejaculated and passed out. Joe was certain that Gorilla Woman blacked out shortly afterwards...as they were about to crash into the blackened waters of the Gulf of Guinea.

Only they didn't. "Stay focused Joe! You got to find Gorilla Woman and convince her to rescue that Queen Kong lady. She might be the only person who can help us to get home!" thought Joe...his dick getting stiff and erect under his pants...as he thought about her...as well as the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...who was his girlfriend.

Joe's thoughts were brought back to the presence as he saw the light from a camp fire through the dense vegetation which surrounded him. The teenage boy made his way towards the light...slowly and quietly.

Emerging from the jungle...the teenage boy found himself in a village of the strange Wild Men who Queen Kong had saved him from. They were all on the ground...throughout the village...many of them near the still burning camp fire in the middle of the village...all of them passed out. Joe picked up a clay bowl on the ground and took a whiff of the liquid remnants that were inside of it.

"Whoa!...It smells almost like chloroform!" gasped Joe as he tossed the bowl away...thankful that the noise did not rose any of the sleeping Wild Men...as he made his way through their village. His dick stiffened under his pants as he heard a familiar erotic female moan of "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" coming from a remote section in the village.

Joe followed the sounds of the familiar female erotic moans.

The teenage boy gasped and his dick became stiff and erect under his pants...as he stood before his superheroine girlfriend Gorilla Woman...who was naked except for her Gorilla Talisman that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body suspended in the shape of a human "x"...her muscular dark ebony arms and thick muscular dark ebony legs spread wide open...strong green vines from mutant trees on either side of her...binding her wrists... and strong vines from mutant plants on the ground...binding her ankles as she hung defeated and unconscious before him.

"Hang on Gorilla Woman!!...I'll save you!!" cried Joe...as he looked up at the beaten Big Breasted Black Giantess as she hung naked and unconscious before him.

Seeing one of the purple stone-tipped spears of the Wild Men lying on the ground nearby...Joe picked it up and started to use its stone tip to cut the vines that bound Gorilla Woman's ankles...
causing her thick muscular dark ebony legs to dangle limp below her thick shapely waist...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet...as they pointed down to the ground in defeat.

The teenage boy then used the purple stone spear tip to cut the mutant vines that were binding the wrists of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine...keeping her muscular dark ebony arms extended above her head...and hanging in mid-air above him.

As he cut away the vines...the Big Breasted Black Giantess fell to the ground.

Dropping the spear...and extending his arms...Joe caught Gorilla Woman with great effort...
lowering her 8ft voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body gently to the ground.. her muscular dark ebony arms limp past her head...
her thick muscular dark ebony legs extended below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels
...wide spaces between her sexy toes...which had short glossy clear toenails.

Joe felt his dick stiffen further under his pants as he watched Gorilla Woman's naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rise and fall slowly before him...capper at their sexy summits by her broad hard glossy black areolas and big puffy glossy black hard erect and by her bullet-shaped glossy black nipples.

He was about to touch them with the fingers of his right hand to wake her up...when he was grabbed from behind and pulled away from her.

"Little man try to take big breast female away!" snarled a Wild Man...who had his left arm wrapped tightly around Joe's chest as he writhed frantically to get free.

He was soon joined by two other Wild Men...who unlike the others in the village...had woken up from the drunken stupor they had been in...after they celebrated the capture of Gorilla Woman.

"We kill!!...We eat!!" snarled the other two Wild Men...each of them grabbing one of the teenage boy's legs...and starting to pull on them.

Now it was Joe Kinte who needed his superheroine girlfriend to save him.

"Gorilla Woman!!...Wake up!!...Help!!...Help!!" cried Joe...as he struggled in the grips of the three Wild Men who were trying to tear him to pieces.

His cries caused tingling sensations in Gorilla Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy black nipples...causing her eyelids to flutter.

"Uuuuh...Joe...Uuuuuh...He's...Uuh...in danger...Uuuuh...Great...Uuuh...Gorilla...God...Uuuuh...I have to
...save him" moaned Gorilla Woman.

Pushing her erotic urges to the back of her mind...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine focused on her Gorilla Talisman which hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...summoning its magic powers...causing a white aura to surround her naked voluptuous and muscular dark ebony body.

She felt her broad glossy black areolas...her big puffy glossy black nipples...and her giant glossy black cunt becoming relaxed as the strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas began to flow through the muscles and sinews of her voluptuous dark ebony body.

As the white aura faded...Gorilla Woman...wearing her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...her
strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas renewed...filled with fury...charged towards the three Wild Men who were trying to tear her teenage boyfriend to pieces.

"Let him go!!" cried Gorilla Woman as she pulled the three Wild Men off of her teenage boyfriend...then pummelled them into unconsciousness with a flurry of punches and kicks.

Helping Joe to his feet...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine wrapped her muscular dark ebony arms around him...pulling him against her upper body...his head resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...feeling warm tingles in her broad glossy black areolas and big glossy black nipples...and in her giant glossy black cunt...under her thin tight white gorilla fur G-string which barely covered the space between her giant dark ebony thighs.

"Are you all right Joe?" asked Gorilla Woman as she placed her dark ebony hands on the shoulders of her teenage boyfriend...happy that she had found him...and feeling aroused by him being so close to her. "Yeah...I'm okay Gorilla Woman. I'm sorry about knocking you out while you were flying us home in the Gorilla Plane" apologized Joe.

"It's okay Joe. I know that wasn't intentional. Somehow we passed into some kind of strange barrier which hides this place...this Lost World...from the rest of the world...and it has a strange effect on people. My strength...stamina and speed of 40 gorillas don't work as they normally do in the outside world...It's somehow easier to put me to sleep here and I've already been knocked unconscious many times since we've been here. We need to get back to the Gorilla Plane and get back home to the Democratic Republic of Congo" said Gorilla Woman.

"We can't just yet Gorilla Woman. We need to save Queen Kong..." said Joe.

The Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine looked quizzically at her teenage boyfriend.

"That naked giantess who was kidnapping you??!!...She caused me to be knocked out and captured by these cavemen...Why should I help her??" asked Gorilla Woman..her brown eyes wide open in surprise at what her teenage boyfriend was asking her to do.

"I know it sounds crazy Gorilla Woman...but she saved my life...She's probably all alone here...and that's why she was trying to take me...She didn't know you're my girlfriend...When that Mud Monster took her...it gave off a weird vibe...same like the one which spaced me out...made me knock you out...could be the same thing that's making your super powers act weird...I can't explain it...but I just got this feeling...that if we beat that thing...we might be able to get out of here...It might knock you out if you fight it alone...but together...you and Queen Kong might be able to beat it...and we might be able to get out of here" said Joe.

Gorilla Woman assumed her heroic pose in front of Joe. Her dark ebony hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet resting flat on the ground...her thick muscular dark ebony legs slightly apart...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts pushed towards him with confidence.

"How can you be so hot and so smart at the same time?" quipped Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips as she looked at Joe...the mind of her alter-ego investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...thinking about everything she experienced in the Lost World...and seeing the truth in what Joe was telling her.

"You mean...? Joe began. "Yes...I can't be angry at someone who saved my boyfriend's life...and if she's got super powers that match my own...and this thing which took her holds the key to us getting home...then we have to save her...
My big Gorilla Nipples will help us to locate her...Let's go!" said Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips as she grabbed Joe's right wrist with the fingers of her left dark ebony hand...and they ran off into the jungle.

Her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts swaying freely...the muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body accentuated...Gorilla Woman ran with the speed of 40 gorillas through the dense jungle of the Lost World...carrying her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte with her.

As they ran...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine kept her teenage boyfriend and herself clear of the mutant flora of the Lost World which she learnt the hard way...knew how to exploit her great weakness to sex...in her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts and in her giant glossy black cunt...and knock her unconscious...so it could feed on her sexual energy.

Following the tingling sensations in her big puffy glossy black nipples...Gorilla Woman continued running...taking Joe with her...as the lush green dense jungle...gave way to waterfalls and rivers of white water...and then swampland...as she felt the growing sensation of thick soft mud under the soles of her large erotic bare dark ebony feet and between her sexy toes which had short glossy clear toenails.

As they ran...Joe observed the growing hardness of his superheroine girlfriend's big puffy glossy black nipples. "Gorilla Woman?...What is it??" asked Joe...feeling his dick stiffen under his pants...as he watched the sexy summits of the naked giant firm dark ebony breasts of the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

Her brown eyes moving from side to side as they entered the swampland...the Big Breasted Black Giantess...noticed the area around them was starting to get covered by a thick white fog...and the sensations in her famous big puffy glossy black nipples were warning her that this fog was not an act of nature.

"My big Gorilla Nipples are tingling Joe!...They're warning me about danger!!...That fog isn't natural...It's what the Mud Monster used to capture us!...Get clear!...I'll handle this!" declared Gorilla Woman as she flexed her left muscular dark ebony arm...her left dark ebony hand releasing her grip on her teenage boyfriend...as she tossed him away into some thick bushes nearby...and continuing running...directly into the middle of the thick white fog.

"Gorilla Woman!! Wait!!" cried Joe as he landed in the bushes and watched the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine disappear into the fog.

As she sprinted through the dense white fog swirling around her...the Big Breasted Black Giantess heard a voice speaking to her.

"So...You...are the big breasted female from the outside world...I sense great sexual energy within you...Who are you??...Only my enemy Queen Kong possesses such energy...but I am forbidden by the powers of this place from consuming it...lest I destroy myself by disturbing the balance...I must therefore feast on your sexual energy..." said the voice.

"You must the Mud Monster!!...I'm Gorilla Woman!!...Superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo!!...You used your weird powers to hypnotize my boyfriend Joe to knock me unconscious and crash land here...You caused other planes to crash here over the past decades...and drained the crews and passengers of their sexual energy to sustain yourself" said the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine as she stood in the middle of the thick swirling white fog.

"Yes!!...You are right Gorilla Woman!!...Now I shall feast on your sexual energy...which can sustain me for millenia!!" declared the Mud Monster.

"That's not going to happen!!...I'm going to defeat you....free Queen Kong and leave this place with my boyfriend!!" quipped Gorilla Woman as she tensed the muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body for action.

" You think you are stronger than me??...You think you can defeat me??!!...We shall see!!" roared the Mud Monster.

Feeling her big puffy glossy black nipples shoot to attention...warning her of imminent danger...the muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body accentuated...Gorilla Woman leapt out of the way....as the Mud Monster tried to grab her with its mud tentacles.

Flexing her giant dark ebony thighs...using the tingling sensations in her big puffy glossy black nipples to guide her...Gorilla Woman leapt through the thick swirling white fog...her right thick muscular dark ebony leg extended.

Emerging on the other side of the thick swirling white fog...into the swamp realm where the Mud Monster lived...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine surprised the alien creature...driving the ball of her large erotic right dark ebony foot into the middle of its huge face.

"AAAAAARGH...IMPOSSIBLE" groaned the Mud Monster stunned by the force of the blow from the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

The muscles of her voluptuous dark ebony body accentuated.. the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine pressed her attack against the Mud Monster...delivering a sequence of punches and kicks to its huge head...located in the middle of the thick brown mass which formed the center of its blob like body.

"Nothing is impossible for me you reject from a late night horror movie!!...Joe and I aren't going to be your prisoners in this weird place!!...And I'm not going to let happen to Queen Kong what's happened to me since I've been here!!...I'm going to defeat you!!...I'm going to free Queen Kong!!...And Joe and I are going home!!" declared Gorilla Woman as she continued to hit the middle of the Mud Monster's brown blob like body with a rapid flurry of punches and kicks.

Nearby...trapped in mud bondage...groggy from being beaten and knocked out by the
Mud Monster...feeling lingering hardness in her huge glossy pink areolas...her huge glossy pink nipples...and in her giant glossy pink cunt...Queen Kong stared wth sleepy blue eyes at Gorilla Woman battling her nemesis...whose power matched her own...and together their powers kept the Lost World in balance...and hidden from the outside world.

She was initially baffled why the Big Breasted Black Giantess...was trying to help her...after she tried to take Joe from her.

Then the green stone in the middle of her steel tiara glowed...and things became clear to her.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...Queen Kong broke free of the hardened mud that was restraining her and charged towards the Mud Monster.

"What?!!...Queen Kong free??!!...Fighting with the big breasted outsider against me??!!...Impossible...AAAAAAAAARGH
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned the Mud Monster in disbelief and growing pain as repeated punches and kicks from both busty giantesses to his center mass....caused wild fluctuations within his mud body...disrupting the energy used to maintain his body...as he tried to defend himself against such an unprecedented attack.

Their combined attack proved to be too much for the alien creature to handle.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...TOO MUCH POWER...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...I CANNOT TAKE IT...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...CANNOT MAINTAIN MY SHAPE....AAAARGH
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"
yelled the Mud Monster...as he exploded into millions of mud fragments...as Gorilla Woman and Queen Kong continued to punch and kick him.

As the mud fragments of the alien creature...turned into liquid and flowed back into the surrounding swamp water...the fog that surrounded the swamp...the same one that surrounded the Lost World to keep it hidden from the outside world...faded.

This allowed Joe...who had ventured into the swamp to search for Gorilla Woman...to find the Big Breasted Black Giantess.

Queen Kong watched as the teenage boy and the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine hugged and kissed each other.

Gorilla Woman then let go of Joe and turned to face the Busty Brunette Giantess.

"You helped me...Why?" asked Queen Kong.

"Because you saved Joe's life...and you were in danger...as a superheroine...it's my mission to fight against evil and help innocent people who need help...Thanks for helping me destroy that creature" replied Gorilla Woman.

"The Mud Monster has only been temporarily defeated...He cannot be destroyed...but it will take time for him to regain his full strength...You must leave the Lost World...with your funny little man...The Mud Monster will not be able to stop you with his mind sex powers" said Queen Kong.

"Come with us" offered Gorilla Woman.

"No. My place is here. I must keep the balance of power in the Lost World with the Mud Monster. Your place is in the outside world....Gorilla Woman" said Queen Kong as she extended her right creamy hand...which Gorilla Woman accepted with her dark ebony hand.

"Goodbye" said Queen Kong as she kissed Joe on his forehead.

Focusing her mind on her Gorilla Talisman...that hung around her neck and rested in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...Gorilla Woman summoned her Gorilla Plane...which came and hovered over the swamp where they were.

Holding Joe's left hand with her right dark ebony hand...the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine flexed her giant dark ebony thighs...leaping into the air...carrying Joe with her...both of them landing on the port wing of her mystic powered plane.

On the ground...Queen Kong stood and watched as Gorilla Woman and Joe climbed into the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane...and the mystic powered plane flew away into the sky at super speed...just as fog began to surround the swamp...and the barrier that hid the Lost World from the outside world began to regenerate.

The Busty Brunette Giantess made her way back to her jungle realm...thinking about the two new friends she made...and knowing that in one of the endless days to come...she would match her power against the Mud Monster again.

Gulf of Guinea
West Africa
10 pm

Seated in the pilot seat of her GORILLA PLANE...her right dark ebony hand gripping the flight stick between her wide open giant dark ebony thighs...the space here barely covered by her thin tiny tight white gorilla fur G-string...her thick muscular dark ebony legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare dark ebony feet working the flight pedals under the control panel in front of her...her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts rising and falling slowly with each breath she took...the sacred Gorilla Talisman which gave her super powers...hanging around her neck and resting in the space between her naked giant firm dark ebony breasts...her beauteous face framed by her short thick mane of glossy black dreadlocks...her brown eyes staring directly ahead...looking at the night sky and the dark ocean waters below...Gorilla Woman...sexy superheroine of the Democratic Republic of Congo...was flying her mystic powered plane on the final leg of an unexpected journey from Spain...back home towards the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Sitting in rear seat of the cockpit behind the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine was her teenage boyfriend Joe Kinte...a photographer with the Daily Congo newspaper back in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Joe checked his watch and couldn't believe his eyes.

"I don't believe it Gorilla Woman. Only an hour's passed. But it seemed like we were in the Lost World for days!" said the teenage boy to the Big Breasted Black Giantess sitting in front of him in the cockpit of the Gorilla Plane.

"Yes. Time works differently there than it does out here. But everything we experienced there was very real" replied Gorilla Woman...as she remembered all the perils they faced and the multiple times she was knocked unconscious.

"I wish I could have taken pictures of it all...and you in action there...It could have been a good story for the Daily Congo" said Joe despondently.

"I know what you're saying Joe. But some things are better kept a secret for all time...and other things...they can be known when the time is right" replied the Topless Top Heavy Congolese Superheroine.

"Yeah...I guess so...but what do you mean Gorilla Woman?" asked Joe.

"The Lost World will need to stay a secret forever....but maybe there are other secrets we'll learn about...in time" replied Gorilla Woman with a smile on her glossy red lips...knowing that Joe had no idea that she was his co-worker at the Daily Congo newspaper...investigative journalist Akula Mutombo...and thinking maybe it would soon be time for her teenage boyfriend to learn that secret.

End.

Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:11 pm