Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 3
Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 3

Gulf of Guinea
West Africa
24 hours later

BARONESS PAULA VON LINDO and her contingent of Nazi soldiers from the Third Reich...had forgotten all about the circumstances which caused their Nazi U-Boat to be swept by a storm and carried to the LOST WORLD...a place off the charts of any map known to the civilised...with wonders not seen by any man.

They were focused solely on the female champion of the Lost World...the 8ft Busty Brunette Giantess....QUEEN KONG...who stood before them... wearing only a steel tiara with a glowing green rock in its center on her head...a long mane of tousled glossy black hair flowing from the top her head...on to her broad creamy shoulders...and reaching the middle of her back...steel bracelets on her wrists...the rest of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...on display before them in all its naked glory...especially her naked giant firm creamy breasts and her thick matted glossy black jungle of pubic hair totally covering the space between her giant creamy thighs...her huge glossy pink clitoris visible in its center.

The Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World was rewarded for risking her life to save some of Von Lindo's soldiers from the giant mutant spiders known as TARANTULOKS...by being tortured...drugged...and hypnotized by the Baroness...after she had passed out from the aphrodisiac webbing of the Tarantuloks...which had drugged her in her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples...making her more vulnerable to the strangers to the Lost World...Von Lindo realizing that Queen Kong's great strength...could be used to serve the Nazis on a mission which she was leading to help the Third Reich turn the tide of World War II...that was happening outside of the Lost World.

She stood in heroic pose. Her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her large erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the ground...her long muscular creamy legs spread slightly apart...giving Von Lindo and her men a good look at the thick matted glossy black pubic jungle between her giant creamy thighs...her naked giant firm creamy breasts pushed towards them.

Von Lindo smiled as she saw the shiny steel rings attached firmly to Queen Kong's huge puffy glossy pink nipples...keeping them hard...erect...and bullet-shaped...fitted snugly on her huge glossy pink areolas keeping them hard...a vacant stare in the blue eyes of the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World...telling Von Lindo that she was hypnotized and would be a willing slave of the Third Reich.

"You are under my control now Queen Kong and you shall obey my every command" ordered the Baroness.

"Yes" replied Queen Kong.

"I believe this place...this Lost World has items of great power...Is this true?" asked the Baroness.

"Yes...Stones of power....like the one...in my Kong Crown...which can't be removed from my head" replied the beaten Brunette Giantess.

"Where can we find more of these 'stones of power'?" asked Von Lindo.

"The WILD WOMEN...A tribe of women...not strong as me...They have a great pink rock in their village...It gives them great power" replied Queen Kong.

"Lead the way to this village Queen Kong!! You will help us get that rock!" ordered Von Lindo.

"Yes...I must...obey" replied Queen Kong as she marched into the jungle like a robot...with Von Lindo and her armed group of Nazi soldiers following close behind.

It was not long before the tamed Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World led Baroness Von Lindo and her contingent of Nazi soldiers through the dense jungle of her realm...past the mutant plants and trees which would have killed the strange invaders to the Lost World...to the village of the Wild Women.

The Nazi soldiers were in awe...their dicks stiff and erect under their pants as they looked at the village filled with 7ft tall women...ft tall...with voluptuous and muscular brown bodies...wearing only brown leather panties. They were smaller ...and not as strong or sexy as Queen Kong.

Still they could not believe the Lost World was full of women similar to Queen Kong.

Von Lindo silently burned with rage and jealousy...at the way her men were so aroused by Queen Kong and the Wild Woman. The Nazi baroness had to admit that despite her scientific mind...her stocky and pudgy body made her unattractive to men in the real world. As she saw the large glowing purple rock in the middle of the village...seemingly giving off power to everything around it...Von Lindo was reminded of her mission and how she could use this rock to create weapons to help the Nazis win World War II.

"Get the rock Queen Kong!! Bring it back to me!!" ordered the Baroness.

"Yes...I must...obey" declared the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World as she charged into the village of the Wild Women.

The Wild Women were taken completely by surprise by the sudden attack of their sworn enemy Queen Kong.

The muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated...the Busty Brunette Giantess unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks...with with her superhuman strength...which sent her rival and smaller giantesses flying through the air and rolling along the ground...as they kept charging at her...in an attempt to subdue her and keep her from reaching the glowing power rock in the middle of their village.

Her blue eyes glazed and vacant...shiny steel rings snugly attached to her huge glossy pink nipples and her huge glossy pink areolas...Queen Kong was under the hypnotic control of Baroness Von Lindo...and carrying out her orders to get the glowing purple rock from the Wild Women and deliver it to Von Lindo and her Nazi soldiers who were waiting in the jungle on the outskirts of the village.

As Queen Kong got closer to the large glowing purple rock in the middle of their village...the Wild Women intensified their effort to stop her.

"AUUUUUUNH...AUUUUUUUUNH"
groaned Queen Kong in pain as four Wild Women clobbered her in her naked giant firm creamy breasts with heavy wooden clubs...stunning her long enough for ten other Wild Women to pile on top of her...beating her about her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as they fought to subdue her.

Von Lindo felt aroused as she watched Queen Kong...through her binoculars...battling the Wild Women in the middle of their village as she tried to steal the large glowing purple rock at its center.

For a second...the Baroness was worried that the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World could be defeated by the Wild Women...and she thought about ordering her Nazi soldiers to invade the village to help the Busty Brunette Giantess.

Von Lindo almost had an orgasm when she saw Queen Kong flex the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body as she flung the ten Wild Women off her...then stomped the ground with the ball of her large erotic bare creamy foot...sending shock waves in several directions...knocking the other Wild Women in the village...off their feet...leaving them stunned on the ground...and helpless to stop her from lifting the glowing purple rock out of the ground...and running out of the village with it.

The Nazi baroness felt her erotic and intellectual arousal growing again as she saw Queen Kong approaching her...and her Nazi soldiers...her naked giant firm creamy breasts swaying sexily and freely...her thick matted glossy black pubic forest on full display as she carried the large glowing pink rock on her right broad creamy shoulder.

Von Lindo's soldiers were equally mesmerized and aroused...their dicks stiff and erect under their pants...their mouths wide open...their eyes fixated on the naked giant firm creamy breasts and the thick matted glossy black pubic jungle of the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World.

"Well done Queen Kong!!...You will serve the Third Reich well as a slave!!...Bring the rock to our submarine and we shall use its power to return to our world!!" declared Von Lindo...jealous by the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Busty Brunette Giantess...but aroused by the fact that she was under her control.

Or so they thought.

Von Lindo and her Nazi soldiers were surprised when Queen Kong suddenly hurled the large glowing purple rock at them...knocking down eight of them with the rock...before it fragmented into several pieces on the ground. The Baroness was shocked to see that the steel rings that she had attached to the huge glossy pink areolas and the huge glossy pink nipples of the Busty Brunette Giantess' naked giant firm creamy breasts were gone...and her all natural nipples and areolas were starting to soften.

"You captured me!!...You tricked me!!...Now face my anger!!" roared Queen Kong...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated as she unleashing her super strength on the Nazi soldiers...sending 15 of them sprawling along the ground and another six flying through the air with a flurry of punches and kicks...determined to make the Nazis pay for what they did to her...after she rescued them from the Tarantuloks and certain death.

Getting over her initial shock and suppressing her erotic arousal...Von Lindo used the knowledge of the special weakness that the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World had...to turn the advantage back in her favor and in favor of the Nazis.

"Quickly fools!! Use the gas grenades to subdue her!!" screamed the hysterical Nazi baroness.

Afraid of what Von Lindo could do to them...15 Nazi soldiers donned gas masks on their faces and hurled special gas grenades at the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World as she charged towards them...her naked giant firm creamy breasts swaying sexily...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem.

She ignored the grenades as they exploded on the ground around her.

As they exploded...ththe Busty Brunette Giantess before she could reach Von Lindo and her Nazi soldiers.

"Auuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Kong Nipples...Auuuuuuuuh...My huge Kong Nipples...They are becoming
...haaaaa...haaaaa...haaaaaaaaard
...Auuuuuuuuuuh...becoming weak
...tired...Auuuuuuuuuh...very tired...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Auuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Queen Kong in growing pleasure...her blue eyes fluttering...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air...staggering on the balls of her large erotic bare creamy feet as the anesthetic/aphrodisiac properties of the chloroform gas took immediate effect on her.
The grenades released thick white plumes of chloroform gas...which formed a dense white fog...which completely surrounded her.

Acting on the orders of Von Lindo...the gas masked Nazi soldiers did not give the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World a chance to recover from the debilitating effects of the chloroform gas.

"AUUUUUUF...AUUUUUUUUF
...AUUUUUUUF" groaned Queen Kong as six soldiers rammed the butts of their rifles into her ripped creamy abdomen...knocking the air out of her lungs...causing her to collapse to the ground on her back with a resounding thud...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air.

Before she could recover 20 more Nazi soldiers pounced on her.

They pinned her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs to the ground...spreading them wide open...making her voluptuous and muscular creamy body take an "x" shape on the ground.

"Quickly!! Subdue her as the Baroness ordered!!" yelled one soldier.

As 15 Nazi soldiers kept the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World pinned to the ground on her back...five Nazi soldiers used thick wooden batons to pummel her in her naked giant firm creamy breasts.

"AUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN
...AUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY GREAT KONG BREASTS...AUUUNH
...IN MY HUGE HAAAAARD KONG AREOLAS...IN MY HUGE HAAARD
KONG NIPPLES..AUUUUUUUUUNH
...PAIN...AUUUUUUUUNH...WEAK
...AUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING...
WEAKER...AUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...AUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Queen Kong as the Nazis mercilessly beat her all over her naked giant firm creamy breasts until she lactated powerfully and uncontrollably...thick geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the hardened tips of her huge hard erect glossy pink nipples.

Increasingly dazed and disoriented by her for--d lactation...the chloroform gas and the physical abuse meted out to her naked giant firm creamy breasts...Queen Kong could not get free as these five Nazi soldiers discarded their clubs...pulled out shiny steel bayonets...and used them in the space between her wide open giant creamy thighs as the other 15 Nazi soldiers kept her pinned on her back to the ground...keeping her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs spread wide open.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY THICK KONG BUSH...AUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEING CUT...AUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS...AUUUH
MY KONG BUSH...AUUUUUUUUUH
...MUST NEVER BE CUT...AUUUUH
TIRED...AUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...AUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...VERY TIRED...AUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY GREAT KONG CLITORIS ..AUH
...FEELS STRANGE...AUUH...AS
STRANGE WEAPONS...TOUCH IT...
AUUH...WANT TO...AUUUH...HAVE TO...AUUUH...GOT TO...AUH...AUH
...AUUH...AUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Queen Kong as the Nazis completely shaved the space between her wide open giant creamy thighs...exposing her giant glossy pink clitoris...a thick white tsunami of her super erogenous cum exploding from between the parted lips of her virgin clitoris...the strain too much for her to bear...her blue eyes closing as her head rolled against her broad right creamy shoulder...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her large erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails as she succumbed to an extended spell of unconsciousness.

Hours later.

Her creamy hands and large erotic bare creamy feet shackled by heavy iron chains...her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle completely shaven off...the defeated and unconscious Queen Kong was taken by her Nazi captors by boat to the Nazi submarine...in an inlet of the Lost World.

She was taken on board the Nazi U-boat...and placed in its brig...as Von Lindo directed her men to use the energy in the fragments of the shattered glowing purple rock to repair its damages and prepare to leave the Lost World.

On the bridge of the submarine...Baroness Von Lindo was elated and aroused of having captured Queen Kong and taking her and the remnants of the glowing purple rock back to Germany...and being credited by the Fuhrer for bringing back weapons to help the Nazis win the war.

She figured that when Queen Kong no longer served her purpose as a guide back to the Lost World to exploit its resources...or as her personal bodyguard...she would exploit the Busty Brunette Giantess.

"Get us back to Germany!!" Von Lindo ordered the U-boat captain as final preparations were made for the submarine to leave.

But as the Nazi submarine disappeared below the surface of the water and prepared to head out towards the open sea...neither Von Lindo or any of the other Nazis were aware of the darkening skies above them...or movements in the water as they attempted to take the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World away from her realm.

On the sea bed...beneath the Lost World...the mud began to move rapidly 360 degrees...building into a powerful vortex...which began to pull the Nazi U-boat towards its center.

"What is happening??!!" cried Von Lindo in panic.

"An undersea storm has come out of nowhere Baroness!!...We are being pulled into it!!...It's as if it is trying to stop us from leaving!!" yelled the submarine captain...as alarms sounded throughout the Nazi U-boat.

"Get us out of here with our new power source captain!!...Come with me and check on the prisoner!!" screamed Von Lindo at the U-boat captain and six Nazi soldiers ...the latter following her off the bridge as she headed towards the brig...where Queen Kong was being held captive.

Lying flat on her back on the floor of a locked cell in the submarine's brig...Queen Kong's blue eyes fluttered open as the green stone in the center of the steel tiara glowed as she felt the submarine being pulled towards the undersea vortex.

"Auuuuh...the MUD MONSTER...
Auuuuuuuh...trying to stop me...
from leaving the Lost World...or the balance of energy between us...that maintains it...will be destroyed...Auuuuh...I must escape back to the Lost World" moaned Queen Kong as she closed her blue eyes...allowing a green aura emanating from the glowing green stone in the middle of her steel tiara to surround her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...causing her huge glossy pink areolas and her huge glossy pink nipples to relax and her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle to grow back between her giant creamy thighs...restoring her super strength.

Von Lindo and the six Nazi soldiers were startled and aroused when Queen Kong...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...burst through the strong steel door of the brig where she was being kept prisoner into the open corridor of the submarine that they were in...as the powerful currents outside...pulled it closer to the undersea vortex.

"Stop her!! She must not escape!!" screamed the baroness... as the six soldiers drew their guns and fired at the Busty Brunette Giantess...only to see the bullets bounce harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"You have defied the laws of the Lost World by trying to take me...it's champion away...You will pay for it!!" declared Queen Kong as she felled the six soldiers with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Von Lindo panicked and taking a grenade from one of the fallen soldiers...hurled it at the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World...who raised her muscular creamy arms and used her steel bracelets to block the grenade as it exploded...blowing a gaping hole in the wall of the submarine...sending water gushing through the open hole...dooming Von Lindo and the rest of the Nazis on the U-Boat as it was sucked towards the powerful undersea vortex.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Queen Kong swam out of the submarine...and powerfully towards the shore of the Lost World...as the Nazi U-Boat and all of its occupants were sucked into the vortex and destroyed.

As she emerged on the sandy shore of the Lost World...the Busty Brunette Giantess... saw the Mud Monster...an alien creature made of mud...with large black eyes and a large black mouth waiting there...looking at her.

"If you expect gratitude female...I have none to give" said the Mud Monster.

"I don't" replied Queen Kong as she walked past the alien...and disappeared into the dense jungle realm of the Lost World...hidden away from the rest of the ordinary world...which was her home.

End

Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:59 am