Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm

Lady Crusader- Protector of the West 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Crusader- Protector of the West 2
Lady Crusader- Protector of the West 2

12th century - Jerusalem

Jerusalem - 6 hours later

FATHER ARN was walking down an alley in the city that he always took as a shortcut and few people knew it.

As the young priest walked he heard sexy and feminine moans of "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh".

Perplexed by what he heard... Father Arn followed the sounds...until he reached found the busty medieval heroine...LADY CRUSADER...lying unconscious on the ground on her back....her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels on the ground...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails.

She was completely naked...except for her shiny iron open face helmet on her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts on display...drops of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples...streams of white cum flowing out from between the parted lips of her glossy pink clitoris located between her wide open huge creamy thighs...her thick lush glossy black pubic bush wet from the discharge of her erogenous fluids.

On the ground...near to the buxom medieval heroine...lay her shiny iron mesh suit...her shiny iron mesh panty...and her great sword Excalibur...still in its sheath...attached to the shiny iron belt that normally entwined her wide shapely waist.

Father Arn...who was infatuated with the mighty Lady Crusader from the tales of her heroic exploits against the Arabs in the Holy Land...was very excited by the sight of her naked...helpless and unconscious before him.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind...Father Arn knew he had to help her.,

He picked the beaten buxom medieval heroine up in his arms...along with her armor suit...armor panty and sword...and continued along the alley... entering the church of Jerusalem through a secret church.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the unconscious Lady Crusader. with pleasure...as Father Arn carried her into a secret room in the church.

He laid her gently on her back on a bed...and began to gently pour holy water on her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her glossy pink clitoris between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader with pleasure as the water caused her wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy glossy pink nipples and big glossy pink clitoris relaxed almost immediately.

Father Arn was relieved and aroused to see Lady Crusader's eyes fluttering in the open face shiny iron helmet...and her blue eyes stared sleepily at him...as she started to regain consciousness.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...am I?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lady Crusader. As her senses slowly returned...the buxom medieval heroine realized that she was lying on a bed...naked except for her shiny iron open face helmet...and in the presence of the handsome Father Arn.

"Thank God you are awake Lady Crusader...You're safe in the Church of Jerusalem" said Father Arn...feeling half ashamed as he laid the buxom medieval heroine's shiny iron mesh suit...shiny iron panty and her sword Excalibur...on the bed...turning his back to her...while she donned her attire again.

"Thank you, Father Arn...I'm grateful for you taking care of me. Someone defeated me and knocked me unconscious. But I don't remember anything that happened to me" said Lady Crusader as she got to her erotic bare creamy feet and began to don her armored attire.

She felt warmth in her huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitoris...aroused by having the young priest admiring her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...which he never saw when she was in her regular identity of LUANA DYLON...a nun at the church.

"You can look now Father" quipped Lady Crusader. The young priest turned around to see the buxom medieval heroine...her voluptuous and muscular body ...barely clad in her shiny iron mesh suit...which her huge firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...a large red cross insignia on an iron rope between her oversized cleavage...a pair of iron panties which barely protect her bottom...showing off the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing out from the back of a shiny iron helmet on her head.

Her sword Excalibur sheathed on the right side of her wide shapely waist. She assumed a heroic pose before him...with her hands on her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the floor...her long muscular creamy legs slightly apart...and her huge firm creamy breasts framed against her shiny iron mesh suit.

He felt his dick rise under his priestly robes...and the top heavy medieval heroine noticed it too.

"I'm in your debt for saving me Father" said Lady Crusader...feeling warmth in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and areolas under her shiny iron mesh suit and wetness in her big glossy pink cunt...under her shiny iron panties.

"There's no debt owed to me Lady Crusader. You are a champion of the Holy Land and a shining light from God" replied Father Arn.

"Then I pray God will cause our paths to cross again. I must leave now to continue my holy mission" replied Lady Crusader as she made her exit from the church.

Hours later.

Sir Leonard was in his quarters at the Crusaders' base...reading a book...when Lady Crusader entered the room.

"This is a nice surprise Luana" said Sir Leonard...the only person who knew the top heavy medieval heroine's real identity.

"I had to see you Sir Leonard. I was defeated for the first time hours ago. I don't remember what happened...but someone ambushed me...explored my great Holy Breasts and my Holy Clitoris...I became very aroused...then weak and tired...until I was knocked unconscious. I've felt feelings of erotic arousal at the church of Jerusalem when I'm around Father Arn" said Lady Crusader as she explained what happened to her mentor.

Sir Leonard pondered her words before closing the book he was reading and standing up in front of her.

"Your powers as Lady Crusader came with challenges imposed by God. You will be super strong Luana but because you must be a virgin to wield the powers of God to serve as Lady Crusader...but when you have sinful thoughts...and let yourself be dominated by erotic desires...you will lose your powers and be defeated by your enemies. You will have many defeats but you must never abandon your crusade. God will always be with you...even when you are defeated and help you find a way to prevail and serve his will" said Sir Leonard.

"I understand Sir Leonard. I will return to Jerusalem and await my next mission from God" replied Lady Crusader as she bowed before her mentor before making her departure.

"God be with you Lady Crusader. Your challenges have now begun" thought Sir Leonard.

Days later

Father Arn, Luana in her role as a nun and some other people were walking through the desert in the afternoon, taking food gathered by the church from Jerusalem to another city, accompanied by some crusader knights from Jerusalem.

Luana felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her baggy nun dress...telling her there was danger.

The caravan stopped at an oasis saw three Arab women being chased across the desert by other Arab thugs on horseback.

"We must help them" said Father Arn to one of the crusader knights. "We can't Father. It could be a trap" said one of the knights.

Luana overheard their conversation...and was aroused by being near to the handsome young priest. Though she knew the knight was right, Luana

wanted to impress Father Arn.

The young nun disappeared among the trees of the oasis and revealed her special rosary from under her baggy dress.

Focusing on the Crusader Cross in its middle...Luand caused a blue aura to form around her...causing her baggy nun attire to disappear...her body becoming voluptuous and muscular...barely clad in a shiny iron mesh suit...which her huge firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...a large red cross insignia on an iron rope between her oversized cleavage...a pair of iron panties which barely protect her bottom...showing off the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing out from the back of a shiny iron helmet on her head...her beauteous face exposed at the front of the helmet.

Her sword Excalibur sheathed on the right side of her wide shapely waist...Lady Crusader summoned her white stallion and then charged out of the oasis...to the cheers of Father Arn...the crusader knights and the other people in the caravan as she rode to the rescue of the three Arab women.

Drawing her great sword...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated...the top heavy medieval heroine effortlessly dispatched the group of six Arab thugs who all lay dead on the sand before her.

Father Arn...the crusader knights and the rest of the caravan... rode up to meet up with Lady Crusader and the women she had rescued her.

"You're safe now. I have to leave to continue my holy mission" she told the women. "No please Lady Crusader. We want you to stay. There could be more Arab criminals around. We are on our way to the church in Jerusalem to become Christians" said Zaya...who was one of the three women...who were all dressed like belly dancers.

"That would be wise Lady Crusader. Please accompany us back to Jerusalem" said Father Arm as he looked at the top-heavy medieval heroine with a smile...that made her feel aroused in her huge firm creamy breasts and between her huge creamy thighs. The crusader knights and the other people in the caravan all voiced their agreement to Father Arn's offer.

"Uuuh...The way Father Arn looks at me...speaks to me...Uuuuh...it makes me aroused...Uuuuh...I can't deny him" thought Lady Crusader as her eyelids became heavy for a second. "Very well Father. I will do as you ask" said Lady Crusader with a smile.

The obvious attraction that Lady Crusader had for the young priest was not lost on Zaya who knew her expert plan would work.

At night

The caravan stopped and made camp at another oasis before making the final leg of its journey to Jerusalem.

Under a big tent in the middle of the camp...the people in the caravan...and the crusader knights were all drinking...eating and socializing.

Among them Lady Crusader was standing close to Father Arn as he spoke about his admiration for her.

"Uuuuh...God...Uuuuh...being close to Father Arn...makes me...feel hard...in my big Holy Nipples...in my wide Holy Areolas...wet...excited in my big Holy Clitoris...Uuuh...I must resist the temptation" thought the top-heavy medieval heroine who was trying to suppress her powerful erotic desires for the handsome young priest.

On cue...Zaya and the Airya Sisters entering the tent and announced them would do a special belly dance performance in gratitude for being rescued by Lady Crusader. Father Arn...the crusader knights and the other people in the tent cheered. Lady Crusader smiled and nodded in agreement at the trio.

The Airya Sisters and Zaya began to dance...with Zaya playing a flute to keep the dance going.

Aroused by being close to Father Arn...Lady Crusader was totally unaware that as they danced.... special aphrodisiac incense was emitted from the clothes worn by Zaya and the Airya Sisters...as well as from the flute Airya was playing. Within the closed confines of the big tent...the incense was soon everywhere...affecting everyone inside of the tent.

The men and women inside the tent including the crusader knights...stripped off their clothes...and began to fondle each other's bodies....kissing and licking them...fingering each other in their various orifices. Seeing her plan was working...Zaya played the flute faster...the Airya Sisters danced faster and more sensously...shaking their curvy bodies....spreading more of the aphrodisiac incense which laced their clothes...within the confined space inside of the tent. Every time Zaya played her flute...she also blew more of incense hidden in her instrument...into the air...adding to the growing concentration of incense inside of the tent.

Even the voluptuous and virtuous Lady Crusader and Father Arn were affected by it.

"Uhh...Lady Crusader...Uhhh...In God's name...Uhhh...What evil befalls us?....Uhhh..Uhhh" groaned the young priest.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...some strange drug...Uuuuuh

inside of the tent...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sinful thoughts...entering my mind...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't resist them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Holy Nipples...and my wide Holy Areolas...are becoming...haaa...haaa...haaaa

...haaaaaaaaard...under my armour...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm becoming weak Father...I'm becoming tired...My Holy Strength is abandoning me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must act...before...it's too late...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader...staggering on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her blue eyes barely open in the open face of her shiny iron helmet...unable to draw her sword Excalibur out from its sheath...attached to the shiny iron belt that was entwined around her wide shapely waist.

Lacking her Holy Powers...his mind quickly becoming dominated by the erotic desires he had for the top heavy medieval heroine...Father Arn stepped forward...undid the buckle of shiny iron belt around her wide shapely waist...depriving her of her sword...then slipping his hands under her shiny iron mesh armor suit...locating her huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WANT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO PLAY WITH MY GREAT HOLY BREASTS...UUUUUH

SQUEEZE ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKE THEM...HAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...her muscular creamy arms dangling limp on either side of her body...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...as Father Arn fondled her huge creamy breasts within her tight shiny iron mesh armor suit.

Father Arn skillfully unfastened her shiny iron mesh armor suit...tossing it to the ground...exposing the top heavy medieval heroine's huge creamy breasts for all to see...and allowing the aphrodisiac incense filling the tent to have a faster effect on them.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...YES FATHER ARN...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH

...GRAB MY GREAT HOLY BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SQUEEZE MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...MAKE THEM...HAAAA

...HAAAA...HAAAAAARD...I DREAM ABOUT THIS...UUUUUUH

...WANT TO...BE TAKEN...UUUUUH

...BY YOU...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as Father Arn groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts...squeezed her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples until geysers of white milk shot out of their hardened tips...as he pinned her against a wooden pole in the tent.

As the music played faster...everyone inside the tent except Zaya and the Airya Sisters falling under the power of the aphrodisiac incense...engaging in a full blown orgy...Father Arn unlocked Lady Crusader's tight shiny iron panties and stripped her of them.

"UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Crusader...throwing her head back...rising on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as Father Arn bit her in each of her big puffy hard erect glossy pink nipples...making milk squirt out of their hardened tips...and rubbed her big glossy pink clitoris fast...in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...between her huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUH

WANT YOU...UUUUUUUUH...TO TOUCH...UUUUUUUH...MY BIG HOLY CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUH

...YES FATHER...UUUUUUUUUUUH

..WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH

...GOT TO...UUH..UUUH...UUUUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Crusader as Father Arn brought her to a gigantic orgasm.

The sight proved too much for Father Arn.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh" he groaned as he had an orgasm...collapsed to the ground and passed out.

Lady Crusader was powerless to do anything as Zaya approached her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuh

...are you?...Uuuuuuuuuh...Why have you tricked me?...Uuuuuuuh

...I've fallen...into your trap...Uuuuh

...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as she stared sleepily at Zaya...her brain clouded with erotic thoughts about Father Arn...as streams of white milk flowed freely from the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples...while a waterfall of white cum cascaded out from the parted lips of her big wet excited glossy pink clitoris between her wide open huge creamy thighs...unable and unwilling to fight.

The Airya Sisters meanwhile had stopped dancing...as the other men and women...and the crusader knights...lay naked and unconscious inside the tent...exhausted from the effects of the aphrodisiac incense which caused them to engage in a violent orgy.

"Time for you to go to sleep!...Sweet dreams...Lady Crusader!" gloated Zaya as she lowered her right hand between the huge creamy thighs of the tired top heavy medieval heroine and rubbed her big hard wet excited glossy pink clitoris with her right middle and index fingers.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

..UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUH..UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms in a row.

Her head reeling with dizziness...the top heavy medieval heroine collapsed to the ground on her back....close to the unconscious Father Arn...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"Become unconscious Lady Crusader! You will awake as the captive of Lord Saladin!!" commanded Zaya.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in agreement...her blue eyes closing in the open face of her shiny iron helmet as her head rolled against her broad right shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...hearing the sounds of church bells and angels singing...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

At that moment eight Arab soldiers entered the tent...having been signalled by the Airya Sisters to enter the camp...once Lady Crusader was unconscious.

"Take Lady Crusader and the priest to Lord Saladin!!..He has special plans for them!" ordered Zaya.

The Arab soldier agreed as they knew Zaya was the only person who knew how to defeat the top heavy medieval heroine.

Five hours later

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader loudly with pleasure...announcing that she was waking up.

The top heavy medieval heroine found herself naked except for her shiny iron open face helmet...chained to a piece of iron above her head...like she was a slave.

Her sexy moans caught the attention of Saladin and Zaya as they entered the cell in his castle where she was being held prisoner.

"Greetings Lady Crusader...I trust you had sweet dreams" gloated Saladin before he kissed Zaya in front of the helpless top heavy medieval heroine.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've defeated and captured me Lord Saladin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but in God's name...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh

...You will not triumph...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will recover...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and defeat the scourge of the Arabs in the Holy Land...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader...as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs...in futile attempts to break the iron shackles binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet.

Saladin was angered and aroused by her defience.

"Big breasted infidel!!...You dare to challenge me??!!...You will be silent!!" declared Saladin as he picked up a horsewhip and began to flog Lady Crusader across every inch of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed the top heavy medieval heroine in absolute agony...writhing helplessly in mid-air...before Saladin and Zaya...as Saladin beat her repeatedly across her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

He continued for another ten minutes until her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples became hard and erect again.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Pain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my great Holy Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

in my big haaaaaard Holy Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my wide haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Holy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Holy Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..Help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader as she hung helplessy before Saladin and Zaya.

"My lord...I think it would be interesting to mark our slaves!" said Zaya as she looked in the direct of some irons being heated in a nearby fire.

"Indeed it would" agreed Saladin with a grin as he took one of the hot irons and approached the helpless top heavy medieval heroine with it.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...No...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" screamed Lady Crusader in absolute agony as Saladin applied the hot inro to each of her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples...causing geysers of white milk to shoot out from their scorched tips.

While she was still reeling from the agony of the hot iron on her famous nipples and areolas...Saladin applied the hot iron between her huge creamy thighs. "No....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

screamed Lady Crusader in absolute agony...writhing frantically in mid-air as Saladin kept the hot iron pressed on her big glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs for ten minutes.

When he removed the hot iron... the physical...mental and erotic torture that was meted out to the top-heavy medieval heroine was too much for her to bear.

"UUUH...UUUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...a thick waterfall of white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and came toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in mid-air...her head dropping between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which had short glossy clear toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness...defeated once again.

"You have earned your reward Zaya...My first wife" declared Saladin as they kissed in front of the defeated and unconscious Lady Crusader.

24 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pain and pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

This time the top-heavy medieval heroine found herself in the middle of a desert...bound to a wooden cross...her muscular creamy arms extended horizontally on either side of her upper body...her creamy hands bound by her wrists by strong ropes to the horizontal wooden plank of the cross...her long muscular creamy legs extended below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet bound to the vertical plank of the cross...by another set of strong ropes.

She was naked except for her open face shiny iron helmet. As she looked to her left...Lady Crusader saw Father Arn bound to another wooden cross...in the same way that she was.

He was naked except for a leather loincloth that did little to hide his hard and erect penis....as he hung unconscious to his cross.

"Uuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader as this sight made her have two impromptu gigantic orgasms...waterfalls of thick white cum...being discharged from her big glossy pink hard wet excited and came toe-shaped cunt...into the sand at the foot of her cross...her head sagging in shame and defeat between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as she became weak and tired again...her blue eyes starting to close...hearing the singing of angels and the sounds of church bells...as she passed out again.

Sitting on horseback...Saladin and Zaya were aroused by the sight of Lady Crusader and Father Arn bound to the wooden cross in the middle of the desert.

" A fitting end to the savior of the infidels...to be crucified in the desert...on the symbol of their misguided crusade!!" gloated Saladin

"Yes my love. The sand will soon rise and consume Lady Crusader and her priest boyfriend!" gloated Zaya.

The duo rode away laughing.

Two hours later

The sand was already passing through his feet as Father Arn woke up.

He tried to move, but couldn't as he saw the ropes that were binding his hands and feet to the cross that was being swallowed up by the sand.

He looked to his right and saw Lady Crusader bound to another wooden cross...bound to it the same way he was.. naked except for her shiny iron open face helmet...unconscious...totally defeated and trapped in a similar way to him.

Father Arn could not help but stare at her naked huge firm creamy breasts that were on display.

They were hard and shiny due to the aphrodisiac incense...drops of white milk...coming out of the tips of her big hard and erect glossy pink nipples.

He looked at her glossy pink clitoris and saw that it was wet excited and in the shape of a cross...and gleamed from the aura of her virgin and erogenous cum.

"My God...Lady Crusader must have been tortured many times and had many orgasms" gasped Father Arn who was very aroused at the sight of the naked...bound and unconscious Lady Crusader.

He admonished himself...knowing that only the top heavy medieval heroine could save them from the demise the Arabs planned for them.

He had to do something to help her.

"Lady Crusader!!...In God's name!!...You must wake up and save us!!" yelled Father Arn.

His yells caused the top heavy medieval heroine to stir.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Father Arn...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Sorry...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't save us...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm not worthy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of the Holy Strength...given to me...Uuh

...by...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...God...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my great Holy Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

corrupted...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by aphrodisiac incense...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Holy Nipples...my wide Holy Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...my big Holy Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can only think of sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm going to...Uuuuuuuuh...have to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader as she looked at Father Arn's stiff and erect penis...and had another gigantic orgasm...another waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big glossy pink hard erect and camel toe-shaped cunt...into the rising desert sand around them.

"Lady Crusader!! Lady Crusader!!" yelled Father Arn in alarm and dismay as he saw the blue eyes of the top heavy medieval heroine closing in the open face of her shiny iron helmet as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts as the desert sand rose around the wooden crosses they were bound to.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...as she faded back into unconsciousness.

Hurtling through an endless sequence of nightmares...Luana Dylon saw all the tortures she suffered as Lady Crusader...her desires for sex with Father Arn and the voice of her mento Sir Leonard saying that she was a disgrace to the crusaders.

"I'm not worthy of this power!!" cried Luana as she saw these images appearing before her.

Then out of nowhere the image of her mentor Sir Leonard appeared before her.

"You must not give up Luana! This is an ordeal from God so that you can defeat your enemies!" said the image of Sir Leonard.

Luana gasped as she saw the image of Father Arn...almost naked and bound to a wooden cross in the desert...almost buried by sand.

"God understands your feelings for Father Arn. If you do not recover from the stupor that the Arabs have placed you under...He will die" said the image of Sir Leonard.

"I understand...I will not give up!...No matter how many times I'm defeated!" vowed Luana.

Back in the desert...Father Arn was in panic as the sand was close to covering his nose...saying his prayers as he believed death was imminent.

Then through the swirling sand...he saw a blue aura surrounding the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of Lad Crusader as she was bound and unconscious on the wooden cross next to his own.

The aura intensified...until it finally exploded.

When Father Arn opened his eyes...all of the sand had dispersed... and he was in the muscular creamy arms of Lady Crusader...who was clad once again in her battle attire.

Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body clad in a shiny iron mesh suit...which her huge firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...a large red cross insignia on an iron rope between her oversized cleavage...a pair of iron panties which barely protected her bottom...showing off the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass... her long mane of glossy black hair flowing out from the back of a shiny iron helmet on her head...her beauteous face exposed at the front of the helmet...her gleaming sword Excalibur sheathed on the right side of a shiny iron belt entwined around her wide shapely waist...the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the desert sand.

The crosses that the top heavy medieval heroine and the young priest were formerly bound to...now buried beneath the desert sand.

"God be praised Lady Crusader! You saved us from certain death!" said Father Arn who could help but admire the huge firm creamy breasts of the top heavy medieval heroine.

"Your faith helped me to recover Father Arn! You saved me as much as I saved you! I must go now and bring Saladin to justice!" said Lady Crusader as her white stallion approached her.

"I will find my way back to Jerusalem....May God accompany you on your journey" said Father Arn as he watched Lady Crusader mount her horse and ride away.

One hour later

Saladin and Zaya were in bed...naked and having sex in his tent at his secret base in the desert...celebrating the demise of Lady Crusader. They were fantasizing how they would control Jerusalem and the rest of the Holy Land...when a bell rang...telling them that the base was under attack.

"My lord!!...Lady Crusader is here and is attacking us!!" said an Arab soldier who ran into Saladin's tent to give him the news and then ran out.

"This cannot be! She is dead!" said Zaya as she watched Saladin get out of bed and begin to put on his armor, helmet and sword.

"I shall kill her this time!" vowed Saladin.

He was about to leave the tent when Zaya stood naked before him.

"I shall deal with her my love. Take a horse and leave here. I will bring her as a gift for you to torture and then kill" said Zaya.

Looking at the naked shapely body of his first wife...Saladin nodded and made his departure from the Arab base...unknown to his soldiers who were engaged in battle with the top-heavy medieval heroine.

Her gleaming sword Excalibur in her right hand...Lady Crusader entered a big tent at one end of the camp...where she suspected Saladin was. As she went inside the tent...the top-heavy medieval heroine was immediately overwhelmed by the now familiar scene of Arabian aphrodisiac incense which filled the tent. But the effects on her were the same as when she first experienced it days earlier.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the aphrodisiac incense again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Holy Nipples...my wide Holy Areolas...can't fight it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...they're becoming...haaaa...haaaa...haaaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...becoming dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...becoming tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so tired...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...Excalibur falling out of her right hand and clattering to the ground...her blue eyes fluttering in the open face of her shiny iron helmet as her head sagged between her huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained in her shiny iron mesh armor suit...and she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet inside of the darkened tent.

The two Airya Sisters came up behind the top heavy medieval heroine...on either side of her...slipping their hands under her shiny iron mesh armour suit and started to play with her huge firm creamy breasts under her suit .

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING

HAAAAA...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING WEAK...UUUH

...BECOMING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...FALLEN INTO...ANOTHER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader with pleasure as the Airya Sisters squeezed and rotated her big puffy glossy pink nipples under her shiny iron mesh suit.

"We will make you sleep!" said the Airya Sister on her right. "Yes. Then take you to Zaya!" gloated the Airya Sister on her left. Both of them thinking the top-heavy medieval heroine was on the verge of defeat. Their complacency proved costly as Lady Crusader grabbed the wrists of their hands that were under her shiny iron mesh suit...with her creamy hands...and flung them away simultaneously.

Both Airya Sisters hit the ground hard...and passed out on the ground from the force of impact.

Regaining her composure and picking up her sword Excalibur... Lady Crusader left the tent and continued her search for Zaya...dispatching several more of Saladin's Arab soldiers along the way.

Lady Crusader entered a bigger tent in the camp....where she found Zaya dancing and seemingly unaware of what was happening outside of the tent. "You captured me before with your dancing...In God's name...I won't fall for that trap again!" declared the top heavy medieval heroine as she advanced towards the dancing Zaya and made a swing with Excalibur.

But when she did...Lady Crusader was surprised to see her sword go through Zaya who kept dancing. The n she saw 12 Zayas appear around her all dancing. As she looked at the 12 Zayas...dancing around her...trying to figure out which one of them was real...the top-heavy medieval heroine began to feel strange.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE ARAB APHRODISIAC INCENSE AGAIN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING UNDER MY ARMOUR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CORRUPTING MY GREAT HOLY BREASTS WITH SIN...MY BIG HOLY NIPPLES...MY WIDE HOLY AREOLAS...BECOMING...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUH

...BECOMING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HOLY STRENGTH ABANDONING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BECOMING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader in pleasure...her sword Excalibur falling out of her right hand to the ground...her blue eyes barely open in the open face of her shiny iron helmet...as her head sagged between her huge firm creamy breasts...framed by her shiny iron mesh armor suit...and staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet in the middle of the 12 dancing Zayas.

The real Zaya stood outside the circle of her 12 images...that were surrounding the top heavy medieval heroine...causing more aphrodisiac incense to cover her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...getting under her tight shiny iron mesh armor....causing her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples to become quickly hard and erect.

"You are no match for me big breasted infidel!! I learned this belly dance magic from a witch!! It puts the victim under a spell which causes hallucinations and thoughts of sex...which you have confessed you are powerless against!!" gloated Zaya.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T STOP LOOKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AT YOUR HIPS...THE WAY THEY MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BEING HYPNOTIZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAKENED BY MY OWN SINFUL THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader with pleasure...her blue eyes barely open in the open face of her shiny iron helmet...as the images of the 12 Zayas dancing faster and faster around her blurred rapidly...as she succumbed to the power of the Arabian aphrodisiac incense.

She was powerless as two Zayas stripped her of her shiny iron mesh armor....one took her shiny iron belt around her wide shapely waist...and two held her muscular creamy arms behind her back...two stripped her of her shiny iron panty... and another took off her shiny iron helmet...leaving her completely naked.

They started a synchronized attack.

Two Zayas groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts...squeezing and rotating her big puffy glossy pink nipples....one began to rub her huge glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs...one held her muscular creamy arms behind her back...two licked her behind her ears...and one kissed her on her glossy pink lips.

"UUH...UUH....UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader with pleasure as she lactated powerfully...fountains of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy glossy pink hard and erect nipples...while she simultaneously orgasmed powerfully six times...floods of thick white cum being discharged from her big glossy pink hard wet and excited...camel toe-shaped cunt....making her weaker and sleepier...at the mercy of the 12 Zayas.

The real Zaya smiled as she saw the top-heavy medieval heroine on the verge of an imminent and spectacular defeat.

"You will not deny the will of Saladin to conquer the Holy Land! It is time for your final defeat!!" gloated Zaya...seeing Lady Crusader...struggling to stay conscious and remain standing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...as her images continued to exploit the tired top heavy medieval heroine...groping her naked huge firm creamy breasts...fingering her non-stop in her big glossy pink wet excited and camel-toe shaped cunt...making her lactate and orgasm uncontrollably.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T DEFEAT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WILL SOON BE UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Crusader...as she felt a massive orgasm building inside her big glossy pink wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunt...that would put her to sleep for days.

"You must never give up Lady Crusader!!...You are the Champion of God!!...He will never desert you!!" said the voice of her mentor Sir Leonard...and a blue aura began to form around the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the top heavy medieval heroine.

Zaya was surprised by what was happening...thinking that Lady Crusader was about to be defeated by her.

"What....??" gasped Zaya as she saw the blue aura surrounding Lady Crusader's voluptuous and muscular creamy body grew in intensity.

"AAAAAAARGH" groaned Zaya as the blue aura exploded...knocking her to the ground...and causing the 12 images of herself to vanish.

Dazed from the explosion...Zaya was still in one the ground...when Lady Crusader...fully attired in her shiny iron mesh armor suit...shiny iron panty...and shiny iron open face helmet...approached her and drove her sword Excalibur through her chest.

"URRRRRRK...How...Urrrrrrrrrrrrk" gasped Zaya as her body twitched for a minute...before going still...as she died.

The top-heavy medieval heroine pulled her sword out of Zaya's lifeless body.

"Uuuuh...I still feel tired from this battle...but I have won...Uuuuh...I must return to Jerusalem...and change back into Luana Dylon. I need to rest.

The Arabs will no doubt attempt to continue their plans to conquer the Holy Land. I will never give up...No matter how many times they defeat me" resolved Lady Crusader as she departed the Arab camp.

Elsewhere

Saladin...Leader of the Arabs...arrived at a secret cave in the desert where a witch named SAHERA lived.

She was looking at a magic portal which showed that her apprentice Zaya was dead...killed by Lady Crusader.

Sahera turned to look at Saladin.

"You do not need to ask Lord Saladin! I shall make Lady Crusader pay!" said Sahera.

End

Tue May 30, 2023 8:47 am