Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am

Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 2
Queen Kong- Super Woman of the Lost World 2

Gulf of Guinea
West Africa
24 hours later

"Auuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned QUEEN KONG in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering...her head pillowed atop her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...rolling from side to side...announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

An 8ft giantess with a voluptuous and muscular creamy body...wearing only a steel tiara...with a glowing green stone in its center...on her head...and steel bracelets on her wrists...she was the super woman of the LOST WORLD
...a land located off the coast of West Africa...but separated from the outside world by forces which were beyond the comprehension of men... and inhabited by a plethora of strange creatures that were unheard of in the outside world.

Feeling lingering hardness and erectness in her huge glossy pink areolas and her huge glossy pink nipples...Queen Kong knew she was waking up from the effects of an aphrodisiac toxin in the webbing spun by 80 ft mutant spiders called TARANTULOKS that were indigenous to the Lost World.

Despite her mighty strength...stamina...and speed...that she was endowed with when she became trapped in the Lost World years ago as a 14 year old girl...all memory of her past erased by the mystic forces that hid the Lost World from the rest of the ordinary world...Queen Kong's great powers were negated by an even greater weakness to sex.

The tired Top Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World...having been drugged by the Tarantulok's aphrodisiac toxing webbing before in her all natural huge glossy pink nipples and in her all natural huge glossy pink areolas...knew that once they recovered...her mighty Kong Strength...which filled her body from her immovbable Kong Crown on her head...would soon return and once she was conscious...she would find out who were the men in strange grey uniforms with crooked cross insignia were attacking and some of whom had been killed by the giant mutant spiders before she intervened.

The Busty Brunette Giantess was taken by surprise as she felt something damp being applied to each of her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples...in turn.

"Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What?...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...A strange liquid...being rubbed...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...on my...huge Kong Areolas...on my...huge Kong Nipples...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's making them...haaa
...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who?...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...still weak...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...from aphrodisiac webs...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
of the...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Tarantuloks...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...becoming...tired...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...very tired...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" blurted Queen Kong as her vision blurred and she saw the distorted figure of a stocky female...with blonde hair...wearing a similar uniform to the strange men she saved from the giant mutant spiders...looking down at her.

BARONESS PAULA VON LINDO...an overweight unattractive German woman...a high-ranking officer in the Nazi Third Reich...and one of its mad scientists....grinned with sadistic satisfaction as she applied a thick sponge soaked in chloroform to the sexy summits of the naked giant firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy Superwoman of the Lost World...in her own form of twisted gratitude for saving some of her soldiers from the Tarantuloks.

She was one of many Nazi scientists who had been charged by the Fuhrer to find new weapons to help them win World War II. Von Lindo had found ancient scrolls in the North African deserts which told tales of a secret land with sources of great power. She was laughed at by most of her male counterparts in the Third Reich but managed to get a few misguided generals to buy into her insane scheme to find the Lost World...allowing her to get a Nazi U-Boat and an expeditionary force of soldiers to accompany her on her mission.

The submarine had become damaged in a storm which came out of nowhere off the coast of West Africa...killed and injured many of its crew...before it ended in one of many lagoons in the Lost World.

The Baroness had witnessed Queen Kong's battle from a distance...not ordering the soldiers with her to intervene...as she studied the strengths and weaknesses of the Busty Brunette Giantess. After getting a good idea what those were...she ordered her soldiers to bring the tamed Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World to their camp in the lagoon...close to where the U-boat was being repaired...so she could 'persuade' the naked but naive savage female to serve her.

"Be calm savage fraulein....You will allow the chloroform to work...It will make you tired...It will make you docile!" gloated the Baroness...who was aroused and empowered as she rubbed a chloroform-soaked sponge meticulously over each of Queen Kong's huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples in turn.

Always eager to humiliate women who were younger and more beautiful than her...the Baroness Von Lindo...was aroused and fascinated by how the Busty Brunette Giantess...who exuded natural beauty and incredible strength...could be so easily tamed into submission by exploitation of two of the most natural erogenous parts of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....strange liquid...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you called chloroform...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feels good...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make my...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...huge Kong...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..Areolas...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Kong...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Nipples...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make me weak...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...makes me tired...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to be...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knocked out...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who are you...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...have you...Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...captured me??...Auuuuuuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Queen Kong with pleasure...as she stared with sleepy blue eyes at the blurry image of her unknown captor...as she lay flat on her back on the ground...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her large erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together as Baroness Von Lindo applied her chloroform-soaked sponge over each of the sexy summits of her naked giant firm creamy breasts.

"That is none of your concern big breasted savage fraulein!...You cannot resist the strength of the chloroform! Your enlarged nipples and areolas are obviously very erogenous...and key to you great strength!...Allow yourself to submit to your great desire for sex!" commanded the Baroness as she kept applying the chloroform-soaked sponge to each of the huge glossy pink nipples and huge glossy pink areolas of the tired Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World...watching them becoming hard and erect at an exponential rate...confirming her belief that Queen Kong's great strength was counter balanced by a great weakness to sex.

"Auuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Auuuuuh
...is...Auuuuuuuuuh...sex...Auuuuh
...You...Auuuuuuuuh...make me....
Auuuuuuuuuuh...haa...haaa...haaa
...haaaaaard...Auuuuuuuh...in my...
Auuuuuuuuh...huge Kong Areolas...Auuuuuuuuh...in my huge...Auuuuuuuuuuuh...Kong...
Auuuuuuuuh...feel weak...feel
tired...Auuuuuuuh...want...to...
...sleep...Auuuuuuuh...Auuuuuuh"
moaned Queen Kong with pleasure...her blue eyes barely open as she stared sleepily at the Nazi baroness.

"Good...You are ready to be tamed savage fraulein!" gloated Von Lindo.

The Baroness stuck the sponge firmly between the naked giant firm creamy breasts of the tired Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World...allowing the chloroform fumes to keep her huge glossy pink areolas and huge glossy pink nipples trapped in an unnatural state of hardness and erectness.

She took out a shiny bronze pocket watch and began to swing it directly in front of the beauteous face of the beaten Busty Brunette.

"Look at the watch Queen Kong...You will think of sex...You will think of sleep" commanded Von Lindo

"Aooooooh....think...Aooooooh....of...Aooooooooh...sex...Aooooooh...think...Aooooooh...of...sleep...Aooooooh" moaned Queen Kong with pleasure as her sleepy blue eyes were fixated on the shiny bronze pocket watch being swung in front of them.

"You are hypnotized! You will serve the Third Reich!" commanded Von Lindo.

"I...am...hypnotized...will serve...Third...Reich" cooed Queen Kong who was now completely under the control of her new captors and invaders of her realm...the Lost World.

"You will now tell me how to keep you enslaved and under the control of the Third Reich!" commanded Von Lindo as she kept swinging the shiny bronze pocket watch in front of the sleepy blue eyes of the beaten Busty Brunette Giantess.

"My Great Kong Cunt...is my...greatest weakness...Your chloroform...use it...on my huge Kong Clitoris...make me cum...
make me...smell my Kong Cum...keep my...huge Kong Nipples...my huge Kong Areolas...haaaaaaard...will go to sleep...will be your slave...when I wake up...will not...fight you" cooed Queen Kong.

Feeling aroused and excited by these thoughts...Von Lindo put her watch away...and poured an entire bottle of liquid chloroform directly into the middle of the Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World's wide open giant creamy thighs...letting the powerful anesthetic totally saturate her thick matted glossy black pubic jungle...and make her huge glossy pink clitoris...shiny, wet and excited in the space of seconds.

"AUUUH...AUUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AUUH...AUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AUUH...AUUUUH...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AUUH...AUUH...AUUUH...AUUUUUUUUUH
...AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Queen Kong in pleasure as the Baroness brought her to four gigantic orgasms for the first time in her life in the Lost World...huge waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her huge glossy pink hard wet and camel-toe shaped cunt...on to the ground between her wide open giant creamy thighs.

Von Lindo took the chloroform sponge out from between the naked giant firm creamy breasts of the defeated Queen Kong ..saturated it with her very erogenous cum...and then clamped it firmly over her nose and mouth.

"AHNNNNNN....HNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....HNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....hnnnnnnnn...hnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Queen Kong into the sponge...her blue eyes barely open as the scent of her own cum mixed with the chloroform
...made her the sleepiest she had ever been since she came to the Lost World.

Von Lindo removed the sponge moments before the tired Top Heavy Super Woman of the Lost World closed her blue eyes...and attached two shiny steel rings snugly on each of her huge glossy pink hard erect nipples and her huge hard glossy pink areolas.

"Auuuuuuuuuunh...metal rings...Auuuuuuuuuuuunh...hurt my...huge...haaaaaaaaard Kong Nipples...my huge...haaaaard
...Kong Areolas...Auuuuuuuuuuuuunh...have been beaten...will go to sleep...will serve Third Reich...when I wake up..."
moaned Queen Kong in pain and pleasure.

"That is correct big breasted savage fraulein! Sleep now! You will have much work to do for us!" gloated Von Lindo as she clamped the chloroform-cum soaked sponge back over the nose and mouth of the beaten Busty Brunette Giantess...who had never faced such clever enemies in the Lost World.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...hnn...hnnn...hnnnn...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Queen Kong...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...slowly closing...as her head rolled against her broad left creamy shoulder...her naked giant firm creamy breasts rose and fell slowly...as she took deep breaths into the thick damp fibers of the sponge that covered her nose and mouth...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open on the ground below her thick shapely waist...her large erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails...as she succumbed to her first and longest ever spell of unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sun May 28, 2023 2:57 pm